Results 4,401 to 4,412 of 4412

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    GOTh
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean these aren't a good representation of people? What... Socionics is a lie...

devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon

9w8 so/sx || Scorpio ↑ Scorpio ☼ Gemini ☾ || Slytherin

Fire Rat || Anaconda || Swan || Aphrodite

& you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

& any two things
    together is a terror.

Everything Will Be Ok.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    That's just Sol, he quite stubbornly types me an Fe-valuing type too, lol. It seems like he may have some confusion surrounding Fi. He thinks Fi ego types are incapable of being "rude".
    Yes he does type by his stereotypes and his ideals. Can I be rude? Hum not on purpose but out of a feeling state like too much frustration. On purpose I don’t like to be.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    this sounds a lot like @Reyne

tho I'm not sure about the typing for Reyne atm
    Some people don't like to be typed. Every time I share my views with them they would find something contradicting. I'm not big on typing forum members in general. It is a waste of time. It's like showing someone the road to enlightenment. What is the point if they get off the road halfway through? Most people here want help in specific areas in life. They are not looking for fulfilment, or if they were, they are not actually ready to seek it. They would do better to focus on their unique struggles than attempt to address a multitude of issues associated with a certain type.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*this person freely voices their opinions even if it might cause controversy or offense, though delivers it in a comedic and/or gentle way*

Maritsa: LSE FINAL
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    *this person freely voices their opinions even if it might cause controversy or offense, though delivers it in a comedic and/or gentle way*

Maritsa: LSE FINAL
    That still makes me your dual
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225 Namira's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thats hella cute

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    You mean these aren't a good representation of people? What... Socionics is a lie...
    Dang, I swear there are times when I devolved into LIE. Ballsacks are the easiest to detect.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman
    Easy usage of emotional selfmarks rises the chance of F type as this region mb among assured.
    Base T types have _weak_ F and are least emotional. It's not comfortable for them to make emotional self-criticism among not close people. As those may use it to harm them there.
    Base T type just would say about a mistake without so much drama.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    edit: I’m an idiot. My reading of the title had me thinking that you were @thehotelambush under a changed username. I just realized my mistake! I blame a lack of sleep. Ignore everything I said ><
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    4 Delta NF
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it interesting that FreelancePoliceman criticized you on your typing of a woman on the beautiful women thread just yesterday and now you are here criticizing his typing. It seems you take your typings of others to a personal level.

Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FlutteringShyxx
    "Some Sort of Ip Fe"
    =
    I*FP

my opinion seems was ISFP / SEI

Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie

"TIM 4 Delta NF"
    was recently IEE, a little more recently other

J types do not jump easily between opinions about own type which they say publicly. As J types are rational - they prefer to say such opinions only when are assured, so they gather the data until they may decide with the assurance. As the data and thinking algorithms for assured opinion do not change fastly - they do not change the opinions so fast too. While you've changed it 2 times seems during ~1 month or mb 2 monthes.

Besides this, also as I said before - base Fi is not your type! You are too rude in emotional expressing - it's about your common style, not when 1 time per a year you'd become too angry.

and "Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi".. despite how many times you say this - does not make you closer to Fi type at all
    J-I types are calm people, in general, to make so bedlam in profiles. It's against any base Fi too

:\

Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    4 Delta NF
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not sure why you’re so upset by my TIM. Base Si fits even less Sol. Tell all the people I talk to on much deeper level than any conversation I’ve ever had than with you that I am not an Fi valuer. I don’t value Fe. Though I will agree that I’m likely more irrational, but this isn’t black and white and it’s not always a perfect match. Many factors can make someone appear different, including mental health and life transitions, though I know the core type is unyielding. I’ve asked you to stop addressing me and I’m not sure why this is such an obsessive quest for you. You are cherry picking all the posts that in your eyes prove your point and neglecting a multitude more that would suggest otherwise. You are narrow-minded and I’m sorry but you suck at this.