Page 129 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,160 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    From what I've read from you, you seem to be on such as extreme end of personality that you aren't really close to being a "classic" IEI. Honestly I'm extremely surprised you're IEI-Fe, considering that, at least on the forum, you've put up so much Ni that the only thing that convinces me that could even be true is the fact that you say you get along best with LII's. I'd recommend taking talanov's questionnaire when he releases a new one next month if you wanna be properly typed though.
    Kara is fantastic and phenomenal. She should be accepted, greeted with robes of luster. I find Her exquisitely motivational and prophetic.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    From what I've read from you, you seem to be on such as extreme end of personality that you aren't really close to being a "classic" IEI. Honestly I'm extremely surprised you're IEI-Fe, considering that, at least on the forum, you've put up so much Ni that the only thing that convinces me that could even be true is the fact that you say you get along best with LII's. I'd recommend taking talanov's questionnaire when he releases a new one next month if you wanna be properly typed though.
    So you think I can be IEI-Ni or EIE-Ni? I think what you mean here is that I am so extreme in my Ni, that it is more Ni for a typical IEI, thus not IEI-Fe..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get along best with LII and SLE’s from pattern. I like ILE as well.. LIE-Ni can be good, but a bit too aloof to me and also trying too much to change and educate me, whereas LIE-Te I cannot bear.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I get along best with LII and SLE’s from pattern. I like ILE as well.. LIE-Ni can be good, but a bit too aloof to me and also trying too much to change and educate me, whereas LIE-Te I cannot bear.
    What about LIE do you have difficulty with?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you think I can be IEI-Ni or EIE-Ni? I think what you mean here is that I am so extreme in my Ni, that it is more Ni for a typical IEI, thus not IEI-Fe..
    Ya basically, though the reason that I recommended you take talanov's test was because it would just a much clearer view on the exact ratio you have between Ni and Fe. I can't really tell how introverted/extroverted you are from your posts either, and that's usually a good sign when distinguishing whether you're the extroverted or introverted subtype.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone explain to me how @LemurianLo is SLI? Honest opinions are appreciated.

I have never met a SLI like him before. However, he definitely seems to be Si/Ne valuing.

LemurianLo I know that you are bullshiting most of the time, however, that the way you do doesn't match with my observations of SLIs I encountered in real life. Even your pictures has facial expressions in them which would suit stereotypes and I don't even think Fe egos are necessarily like that.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Can someone explain to me how @LemurianLo is SLI? Honest opinions are appreciated.

I have never met a SLI like him before. However, he definitely seems to be Si/Ne valuing.

LemurianLo I know that you are bullshiting most of the time, however, that the way you do doesn't match with my observations of SLIs I encountered in real life. Even your pictures has facial expressions in them which would suit stereotypes and I don't even think Fe egos are necessarily like that.
    Answer to your question is: SLI-Si-H. Most SLIs on here are SLI-Te with either C or N DCNH, probably a lot of the one's you meet in real life as well. If you met me in a work environment, you'd consider me more stereotypically SLI or even LSI, as I tend to be very serious and humorless, taking work very seriously and using lots of Se in stressful moments. It's in casual, relaxed environments such as on here or with good friends that I like to bullshit and relish in Ne childish joviality, which you mistake for Fe.

Also I'm misreading your last sentence. Are you saying my expressions are stereotypical SLI or Fe?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Answer to your question is: SLI-Si-H. Most SLIs on here are SLI-Te with either C or N DCNH, probably a lot of the one's you meet in real life as well. If you met me in a work environment, you'd consider me more stereotypically SLI or even LSI, as I tend to be very serious and humorless, taking work very seriously and using lots of Se in stressful moments. It's in casual, relaxed environments such as on here or with good friends that I like to bullshit and relish in Ne childish joviality, which you mistake for Fe.

Also I'm misreading your last sentence. Are you saying my expressions are stereotypical SLI or Fe?
    I saw one example for potential Si base in you with Te, with how you said it is best to take the capsules for absorption.. And then you use Si humor about sleeping and taking vitamin.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think enneagram 6 may look kinda Fe too, with how it is community-focused. It naturally has Fe attribute in that way, which can be what is seen. Also dependency on others for happiness.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your expressions seem Fe as it is described in descriptions.

When the forum was heated, your posts actually kept things more lightish. You basically provide emotional environment to be more light.

SLIs I know generally joke like me or other 4D Ti types, the way you do seem to go beyond that.

How would you describe your own usage of Te and Ti?

I think you can be ESE, SEI, IEE.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your expressions seem Fe as it is described in descriptions.

When the forum was heated, your posts actually kept things more lightish.

SLIs I know generally joke like me or other 4D Ti types, the way you do seem to go beyond that.

How would you describe your own usage of Te and Ti?

I think you can be ESE, SEI, IEE.
    LIIs always ask too many questions. You and Policeman, lots of interrogations. I'm a freaking Chad is what I am, and Ti is wack ass shit, I don't think about it.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIIs always ask too many questions. You and Policeman, lots of interrogations. I'm a freaking Chad is what I am, and Ti is wack ass shit, I don't think about it.
    It’s because aside from their Ti and Ne, they often are enneagram type 5, the investigator.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See even in this post, you somehow affect my emotional state in a way that this can persuade me to let this go by. However, I want to know if there is an ESE here on this forum more so I am waiting for other people's opinion maybe I can see something that convice me otherwise or re-evaluate.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See even in this post, you somehow affect my emotional state in a way that this can persuade me to let this go by. However, I want to know if there is an ESE here on this forum more so I am waiting for other people's opinion maybe I can see something that convice me otherwise or re-evaluate.
    This also is equally enneagram 6 behavior. They get defensive and question and make assertions like that. You may be seeing that..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 is reactive.. And 6 embodies some Fe quality with it and can “attack” and make assertions based on what they see out of distrusting.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This also is equally enneagram 6 behavior. They get defensive and question and make assertions like that. You may be seeing that..
    He is defending himself in a nicest way possible. I can't see him as Fe-polr or 1D Fe at all.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is defending himself in a nicest way possible. I can't see him as Fe-polr at all.
    Si values harmony first and foremost, and enneagram 6 cares for customs and social standard. What is polite tor the community.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si values harmony first and foremost, and enneagram 6 cares for customs and social standard. What is polite tor the community.
    That kind of thinking seems like a rationalization that we can make to type him as SLI. If ILI types himself as EIE, people can still rationalize it this way.

He isnt keeping only the harmony, the way he keeps it affects one's emotional state.

Haikus NorthCrack Von Pisslayer's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type myself as big dick, and big dick is back in town nibbas

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That kind of thinking seems like a rationalization that we can make to type him as SLI. If ILI types himself as EIE, people can still rationalize it this way.

He isnt keeping only the harmony, the way he keeps it affects one's emotional state.
    This is where the social instinctual variant comes into play. This view you are holding is limited and blind of the many other factors that contribute to one's psychological makeup, and is naïve.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In reality, how you get information and how you behave due to upbringing are not fully related, though how you get info can make you adapt likely in more certain ways; being highly sensitive and thus having more possibility to become depressed from external factoring or attention seeking, being sensitive of how others view you (for instance).

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is where the social instinctual variant comes into play. This view you are holding is limited and blind of the many other factors that contribute to one's psychological makeup, and is naïve.
    The way you approaching this is validating and nicer and seems like a make believe. One can type anyone as any type by connecting things the way you do.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you approaching this is validating and nicer and seems like a make believe. One can type anyone as any type by connecting things the way you do.
    It is merely the truth. People are not black and white, and if it is thought they are, that is foolishness. Someone can get information in an Si-Te way, yet due to how they were raised and brought up, care more for the treating of others nicely. You even see psychopaths who can behave decently. You see highly sensitive, polite people who can have issues with anger and turn cold.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you will think all SLI will be uniform acting, I cannot take you seriously.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is merely the truth. People are not black and white, and if it is thought they are, that is foolishness. Someone can get information in an Si-Te way, yet due to how they were raised and brought up, care more for the treating of others nicely. You even see psychopaths who can behave decently. You see highly sensitive, polite people who can have issues with anger and turn cold.
    It seems like opposite of truth, if you didn't know that he typed himself as SLI, you wouldn't type him as SLI. There are other SLI forum members who are T for sure and they are also nice, some of them are never rude but they have 1D Fe for sure. Being nice =/= Fe. Affecting other people's emotional state is Fe, you should know since you are also good at that.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like opposite of truth, if you didn't know that he typed himself as SLI, you wouldn't type him as SLI. There are other SLI forum members who are T for sure and they are also nice, some of them are never rude but they have 1D Fe for sure. Being nice =/= Fe. Affecting other people's emotional state is Fe, you should know since you are also good at that.
    I am not holding opinion upon his type. I said that there may have been an evidential incidence. I am not professing him as any type, I merely am saying that your approach is limited and not looking at other factors, something you would not expect for an Ne creative, if I am going to go by your logic, but I know not all people of the same type will behave same, even if they all get information in same way. What info they get affects how they develop and thus, behave. You can get information and be made to act violent even if you have Se PolR.. Some things will eventually make you break and build up. Se PolR does not mean not getting angry, given anger is human emotion and everyone is bound it at some point in time, it just may express differently. You need look at the reasons in which WHY he is polite..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There also are supposed to be thousands of socio types.. They were condensed into 16 for convenience, so of course not everything will fit as spitting image.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are not going to bother see WHY he is being polite about it, you should not bother in assert anything. A psychologist cannot even diagnose schizophrenia, PTSD, or the like right, just merely based on someone presenting paranoid. They need see why they are being brought to paranoia.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He could be an SEI or something, and being head core (enneagram) makes him appear logical.. But still, your approach is flawed. Being strong in Fe is not he only cause of emotionally impacting others and trying be polite about things. It is one of a few things. You need analyze actually, how he gains information and rule things out. Just as would, a doctor.

It seems like you type people on superficial qualities they have, without a bother in delving deeper to the core, to actually investigate. That is the issue I have in your assessment of him as an Fe. He may or may not be Fe. There is no way tell without seeing what actually is causative.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He could be an SEI or something, and being head core (enneagram) makes him appear logical.. Being strong in Fe is not he only cause of emotionally impacting others and trying be polite about things.
    He could be SEI, maybe SEI makes more sense. As I said before he can be ESE, SEI, IEE.

It seems like you type people on superficial qualities they have, without a bother in delving deeper to the core, to actually investigate. That is the issue I have in your assessment of him as an Fe. He may or may not be Fe. There is no way tell without seeing what actually is causative.
    You only think this way because I also oppose your self typing and type you as EIE. Most people generally tell you (by you I mean all of us) what you want to hear. When you meet with people in real life, they are more prone to validate you and your own self typing. Especially if they are straight and opposite sex, they have more reason to that. Because people like other people who validate themselves. Generally most people don't want to rock the boat, they may find all this debate unnecessary, think that it does not worth it.

Besides, people don't want to oppose other people's self typings or generally don't type other people in a way that oppose their self typing too far, because they think other people can't type themselves too differently. However, some people here get typed and convinced that they are some type that they didn't even consider. I am just stating my own opinion. I even post my first post on this thread in order to gather other people's opinion.

He is using Fe imo, I am not saying this because he is polite, I don't want to repeat myself further. If someone that observed his behavior in time would state an opinion, I want to hear it.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think enneagram 6 may look kinda Fe too, with how it is community-focused. It naturally has Fe attribute in that way, which can be what is seen. Also dependency on others for happiness.
    idk, Fi types can also be community focused. Most of the E6 I know in real life are rational and Fi valuing, though two ESEs in my family are also E6... Just saying bc E6 is "the loyalist" and it has ample representation among Fi valuers imo. It's also one of the most common types as it's a core type.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He could be SEI, maybe SEI makes more sense. As I said before he can be ESE, SEI, IEE.

You only think this way because I also oppose your self typing and type you as EIE. Most people generally tell you (by you I mean all of us) what you want to hear. When you meet with people in real life, they are more prone to validate you and your own self typing. Especially if they are straight and opposite sex, they have more reason to that. Because people like other people who validate themselves. Generally most people don't want to rock the boat, they may find all this debate unnecessary, think that it does not worth it.

Besides, people don't want to oppose other people's self typings or generally don't type other people in a way that oppose their self typing too far, because they think other people can't type themselves too differently. However, some people here get typed and convinced that they are some type that they didn't even consider. I am just stating my own opinion. I even post my first post on this thread in order to gather other people's opinion.

He is using Fe imo, I am not saying this because he is polite, I don't want to repeat myself further. If someone that observed his behavior in time would state an opinion, I want to hear it.
    This is false.. I just have seen a pattern of superficial ascribing, without bother investigate other causes. (False about why I think this). You fail to factor in enneagram types and psychopathology.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    idk, Fi types can also be community focused. Most of the E6 I know in real life are rational and Fi valuing, though two ESEs in my family are also E6... Just saying bc E6 is "the loyalist" and it has ample representation among Fi valuers imo. It's also one of the most common types as it's a core type.
    It embodies both qualities of Fi and Fe, I would say, and the variant matters. Sp6 is more Fi, So6 is more Fe. Overall, I would say it is more Fe, since Ti relates to it a lot, and Ti pairs with Fe.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It embodies both qualities of Fi and Fe, I would say, and the variant matters. Sp6 is more Fi, So6 is more Fe. Overall, I would say it is more Fe, since Ti relates to it a lot, and Ti pairs with Fe.
    I guess my point was being E6 won't really help regarding typing in socionics...

Like not even with these instincts - like my mom is ESE e6 sp first... There are many materially focused security focused Fe doms who are E6.... Like the sp 6 might be a lot of sensors

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this, because you fail factor in how I was raised, and also that I am an image triad. which directly wants impact others... And I think this for the case of Lumarian, because you fail ion look at other potential causes, like him being a 6 and also potentialy young, younger even than me. Then in Raptor, just type him Ni base because he goes off vibes, and not looking at other things. It is a pattern.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess my point was being E6 won't really help regarding typing in socionics...
    I just think that some enneagram 6 behaviors may overlap qualities you see in other types. That was my point. (I think this for image triad types as well).

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think that some enneagram 6 behaviors may overlap qualities you see in other types. That was my point. (I think this for image triad types as well).
    and my point is it doesn't really have huge significance... E6 is common in a lot of socionics types...

I'm saying it's not a good argument basically

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you bothered actually know my childhood, you would realize that it birthed out of trauma and abuse, my need to be seen and influence others. It is not how I actually operate and process information.. And by abused, I mean by my parents and in youth mental health facilities.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and my point is it doesn't really have huge significance... E6 is common in a lot of socionics types...

I'm saying it's not a good argument basically
    Yes, but some behaviors that may be seen in a type, others use to assert why someone is that type, even if it is common in a lot, may really pertain to the E6 behaviors.. They would have to look for traits that do not overlap that enneagram 6 to better substantiate their reasoning.. And that also proves that there can be a lot of motives behind the behavior to begin with.

You would need provide additional reasoning, not just assert on one trait, which is what MyResearch did.. If he did not just give one shallow trait, it could have substantiated.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you bothered actually know my childhood, you would realize that it birthed out of trauma and abuse, my need to be seen and influence others. It is not how I actually operate and process information.. And by abused, I mean by my parents and in youth mental health facilities.
    I have childhood trauma as well like I don't think it argues for me as one type or another.... In fact a huge focus on trauma like this is what the 4d Fe types do more and better... That is EIE, ESE, IEE and SEE