Page 139 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,560 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    are you sure you're not an Te ego type? You're incessantly asking for proof and statistical data and seem to not be willing to theorize or come to your own logical conclusion. Extraverted Dynamic Logic seems like something you clearly value
    I was married to SLI for 18 years... I don't know if that counts. Why would I come to my own conclusion when it comes to statistical proof?

Okay, 8+8 equals 12. There. I did it. Apparently my LII doctor friend likes to see the correct number too. Maybe she's also a Te type.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 07-27-2021 at 04:02 AM.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Beautiful Sky- EIE>EII
    Just curious, have you watched her videos?

Adam Strange- LXE
    Do you really think Adam could be an LSE?

Tallmo- I get the feeling base Ni for some reason, but I could be
    Is it because I like talking about religion and psychology? I am an Enneagram Nine, I think. Maybe that gives the impression of Ni? I think SEIs sometimes try to use Ni, but I think I'm more using Ti. Anyway, I have a pretty bad connection to IEIs. Sometimes there can be a superficial connection, but it gets easily awkward. They are seeing things I don't see, I can't really follow them.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard XD001 View Post
    society would be better if We could let go of mundane survival, and harmoniously cooperate in a Zen of compassion and morality of the highest caliber
    This sounds like some delta stuff tbh

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Just curious, have you watched her videos?
    yes! of course EIE is ‘the actor’. I’m sure if they wanted to be a type or saw themselves as that, they would be the type with the easiest time getting into that role and trying to convince others, sometimes purposefully and sometimes even subconsciously. The thing with M is that she has a big presence and drama seems to follow her and she seems to cause it a lot, say off handed things to pick fights. I mean one could say it’s her Fi reactions, but idk about a Fi base wanted to cause so much drama. Seems kinda weird and something is off there.

Do you really think Adam could be an LSE?
    all I really see with Adam is Te Te Te, that’s why I kept creative function open to speculation.

Is it because I like talking about religion and psychology? I am an Enneagram Nine, I think. Maybe that gives the impression of Ni? I think SEIs sometimes try to use Ni, but I think I'm more using Ti. Anyway, I have a pretty bad connection to IEIs. Sometimes there can be a superficial connection, but it gets easily awkward. They are seeing things I don't see, I can't really follow them.
    well, it’s more what you focus on on the site. I mean a lot of ethical just get on here and shit post. You focus more on jung and yes religion. I can see where maybe they see things that you don’t see though. I think you could be coming off differently because you seem maybe a bit more reserved(?) on here. You might be different in person. But you don’t really come off as SEI to me online, but you could be more in person. It could be a cultural or just personal thing I’m seeing .
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yes! of course EIE is ‘the actor’. I’m sure if they wanted to be a type or saw themselves as that, they would be the type with the easiest time getting into that role and trying to convince others, sometimes purposefully and sometimes even subconsciously. The thing with M is that she has a big presence and drama seems to follow her and she seems to cause it a lot, say off handed things to pick fights. I mean one could say it’s her Fi reactions, but idk about a Fi base wanted to cause so much drama. Seems kinda weird and something is off there.

all I really see with Adam is Te Te Te, that’s why I kept creative function open to speculation.

well, it’s more what you focus on on the site. I mean a lot of ethical just get on here and shit post. You focus more on jung and yes religion. I can see where maybe they see things that you don’t see though. I think you could be coming off differently because you seem maybe a bit more reserved(?) on here. You might be different in person. But you don’t really come off as SEI to me online, but you could be more in person. It could be a cultural or just personal thing I’m seeing .
    I wasn’t acting any of it!
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be possible that anyone was an EIE because they were simply so good at acting that it was impossible to tell they were one.

Creating drama online does not strictly indicate a type for anyone.

But why would an EIE want to be an EII? I am curious why you think so and I'm being genuine.

I have seen people insist on her being an EIE and I do not see it at all. I see Fi very clearly. But I don't know her very well.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    It would be possible that anyone was an EIE because they were simply so good at acting that it was impossible to tell they were one.
    Not necessarily. I didn’t claim impossible to tell. Everyone’s mask starts slipping eventually, just the most likely and most successful at being able to pull it off. Many do think EIE for her, as you yourself stated.

Creating drama online does not strictly indicate a type for anyone.
    No, and neither do stereotypes. But they are useful clues, as everything is.

But why would an EIE want to be an EII? I am curious why you think so and I'm being genuine.
    Societal, family, personal expectations & or denying aspects of oneself for similar reasons. Also different ideas about what constitutes a type, which varies even among experts. It is a common thing in typology, and I myself have not been immune and I will fully admit.

I have seen people insist on her being an EIE and I do not see it at all. I see Fi very clearly. But I don't know her very well.
    Honestly I don’t care one way or another, it’s not like a personal investment in someone’s type. I was just being honest about my opinion on her type from what I know of typology and what I have surmised from her past activity. I’m not set in stone about it, just right now I’m leaning more on gulenkos way of typing. If I wanted to look at it from another typology perspective, yes I could see EII.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

People who know me in real life would say I am this

EII:

“ Quiet, affable, even gentle - such characteristics come to mind when the discussion turns to girls and women of INFj type. Their faces most often feature wide cheek-bones, an elegant chin, and iridescent eyes. ”

Not this

EIE:

“ Woman Hamlet often presents as a thin figure with noble face and elevated, refined look. Her posture has a tint of royalty - her back is straight, she holds her head proudly. At the same time she is light and elegant and can remain the same until very old age. It seems that this goddess cannot be but slightly haughty and arrogant, and possibly somewhere in the depths of her soul she is. ”
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not necessarily. I didn’t claim impossible to tell. Everyone’s mask starts slipping eventually, just the most likely and most successful at being able to pull it off. Many do think EIE for her, as you yourself stated.

No, and neither do stereotypes. But they are useful clues, as everything is.

Societal, family, personal expectations & or denying aspects of oneself for similar reasons. Also different ideas about what constitutes a type, which varies even among experts. It is a common thing in typology, and I myself have not been immune and I will fully admit.

Honestly I don’t care one way or another, it’s not like a personal investment in someone’s type. I was just being honest about my opinion on her type from what I know of typology and what I have surmised from her past activity. I’m not set in stone about it, just right now I’m leaning more on gulenkos way of typing. If I wanted to look at it from another typology perspective, yes I could see EII.
    Case in point

23E49307-AA95-4C5E-BF2F-84997B50C4C1.png
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That didn’t show the full picture
    BAC881C7-8DAA-4410-856A-68009E0C8EED.png
    -

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lkdhf qkb can I get a 2 cent typing on my few posts pls? I don't know my type, so just want something to consider.....

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post
    @lkdhf qkb can I get a 2 cent typing on my few posts pls? I don't know my type, so just want something to consider.....
    I'm sure you can find a lot of things to consider by yourself

What would you type yourself? Pls go into detail

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    I'm sure you can find a lot of things to consider by yourself

What would you type yourself? Pls go into detail
    I know, but it's just too bias.... I go round in circles.... no worries though.... I'll try and post more, to get a better typing

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see why it could happen. It's the Fi-Te opposition. Jung writes:

So long as the ego feels itself housed, as it were, beneath the heights of the unconscious subject, and feeling reveals something higher and mightier than the ego, the type is normal. The unconscious thinking is certainly archaic, yet its reductions may prove extremely helpful in compensating the occasional inclinations to exalt the ego into the subject. But, whenever this does take place by dint of complete suppression of the unconscious reductive thinking-products, the unconscious thinking goes over into opposition and becomes projected into objects. Whereupon the now egocentric subject comes to feel the power and importance of the depreciated object. Consciousness begins to feel 'what others think'. Naturally, others are thinking, all sorts of baseness, scheming evil, and contriving all sorts of plots, secret intrigues, etc. To prevent this, the subject must also begin to carry out preventive intrigues, to suspect and sound others, to make subtle combinations. Assailed by rumours, he must make convulsive efforts to convert, if possible, a threatened inferiority into a superiority. Innumerable secret rivalries develop, and in these embittered struggles not only will no base or evil means be disdained, but even virtues will be misused and tampered with in order to play the trump card. Such a development must lead to exhaustion. The form of neurosis is neurasthenic rather than hysterical; in the case of women we often find severe collateral physical states, as for instance anæmia and its sequelæ.

(The Introverted Feeling type, Chapter X, Psychological Types)
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, but it's just too bias.... I go round in circles.... no worries though.... I'll try and post more, to get a better typing
    That must be very hard to feel lost and stuck like that! I understand, I've been feeling like that a lot too. But doubting oneself and openness to other people's opinions even if they prove wrong might be the best way to grow.

Awesome that you're going to post more! Promise me to post at least 10 messages per hour. Send me also your credit card details per pm. Those few numbers are very important for me to accurately determine your type.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    That must be very hard to feel lost and stuck like that! I understand, I've been feeling like that a lot too. But doubting oneself and openness to other people's opinions even if they prove wrong might be the best way to grow.

Awesome that you're going to post more! Promise me to post at least 10 messages per hour. Send me also your credit card details per pm. Those few numbers are very important for me to accurately determine your type.
    Like, I don't feel lost in life or anything, I just don't know where I fit into this system, which isn't the biggest deal for me in the world, but it would definitely be nice to know......

lol yeah no worries, just need to get my gold bullion out of the vault.... the CC is maxed out

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like, I don't feel lost in life or anything, I just don't know where I fit into this system, which isn't the biggest deal for me in the world, but it would definitely be nice to know......
    Good to know! Sadly there isn't an easy way around self-knowledge or understanding of theory. I could say what I want, you wouldn't be any closer to real knowledge or certainty. Maybe that's not even reachable? But that's another topic. Anyhow, good luck in your journey to self-discovery!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I can see why it could happen. It's the Fi-Te opposition. Jung writes:
    That bolded part!

I was so susceptible to that when I first joined the forum because it was too much to handle. I’m better now at practicing a better me
    -

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Continuing from the battletyping flame war that I have with @Stray Cat : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...57-GET-IN-HERE!

No. He isn't but it doesn't matter what I say. He's liked, I'm not. That's fine but that doesn't make it true.
    That's not the definition of SLE's Fe mobilizing / Fi PoLR. Fi PoLR is not being able to read the state of relations. Fe mobilizing is a desire to start a cult (thus, why you assume I'm "likable"?).

@Poptart says

Lol do you really think your random string of cus words is making an impact?
    These cuss words are just my expression of anger. He (or whatever this cunt is) deserved my insults and attacks because he's fucking bitch. Anger is what makes me counterattack. I will keep counterattacking him until he hush his fucking mouth, and he should stay in his place. If this is real life, I will beat the shit out of him.

Funny he called me an internet dork even though I work out 5-6x a week and I was a former collegiate athlete. He seem like a fucking dork to me...a socially retarded and inept dork who doesn't even dare to show his fucking face.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Continuing from the battletyping flame war that I have with @Stray Cat : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...57-GET-IN-HERE!

That's not the definition of SLE's Fe mobilizing / Fi PoLR. Fi PoLR is not being able to read the state of relations. Fe mobilizing is a desire to start a cult (thus, why you assume I'm "likable"?).

@Poptart says

These cuss words are just my expression of anger. He (or whatever this cunt is) deserved my insults and attacks because he's fucking bitch. Anger is what makes me counterattack. I will keep counterattacking him until he hush his fucking mouth, and he should stay in his place. If this is real life, I will beat the shit out of him.

Funny he called me an internet dork even though I work out 5-6x a week and I was a former collegiate athlete. He seem like a fucking dork to me...a socially retarded and inept dork who doesn't even dare to show his fucking face.
    You're just an ass sore snowflake cause I typed you LII. You're all talk, rationalizing & being a spin doctor.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    You're just an ass sore snowflake cause I typed you LII. You're all talk, rationalizing & being a spin doctor.
    I'm not a fucking snowflake. I am just defending my honor and my reputation through anger. It's always good to defend and protect oneself.

It's obvious that you don't value Fe nor Ti. May I suggest LSE or LIE for your typing? You seem to not value Fe emotional expression nor Ti rationalization.

If I'm a spin doctor, then how exactly that is 1D Fe. Sure, I talk but I also do.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a fucking snowflake. I am just defending my honor and my reputation through anger. It's always good to defend and protect oneself.

It's obvious that you don't value Fe nor Ti. May I suggest LSE or LIE for your typing? You seem to not value Fe emotional expression nor Ti rationalization.

If I'm a spin doctor, then how exactly that is 1D Fe. Sure, I talk but I also do.
    Not convinced, bored by your explanations. Nah. Don't want your suggestions. You're an emo-fuck rational who's grasping at straws.

What does your honor & rep have to do with me typing you LII?

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not convinced, bored by your explanations. Nah. Don't want your suggestions. You're an emo-fuck rational who's grasping at straws.

What does your honor & rep have to do with me typing you LII?
    It's so obvious that you're a Te base. You are obviously Ti ignoring and Fe role. You are so weak that you can't handle any sort of emotional expression. You are more rational than I am. I think it's you that shouldn't LARP as an SLE.

Honor and reputation in a social setting is Beta quadra values, which you don't fucking value or have.
    Read this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's so obvious that you're a Te base. You are obviously Ti ignoring and Fe role. You are so weak that you can't handle authentic emotional expression. You are more rational than I am. I think it's you that shouldn't LARP as an SLE.

Honor and reputation in a social setting is Beta quadra values, which you don't fucking value or have.
    Read this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya
    Boring rationalizing again. Try a new gimmick, Amy

NT drama.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boring rationalizing again. Try a new gimmick, Amy
    TI ignoring. Confirmed.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TI ignoring. Confirmed.
    If your internet girlfriends buy your whining, why do you give a fuck what I think?

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your internet girlfriends buy your whining, why do you give a fuck what I think?
    I'm not whining. I'm fighting back, you retard. There's a difference.

Try a new gimmick, Amy

NT drama
    Sounds Ne valuing. You're an LSE. Funny how you considered me Ne valuing, yet it is you who are Ne valuing.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Defending your honor and reputation from what?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Community
    Compassion
    Communication
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Focus on bigger problems in the world like
    Poverty
    Climate change

Be the solution not the problem
    -

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Defending your honor and reputation from what?
    From insults and also from dissenters.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not whining. I'm fighting back. There's a difference.

Sounds Ne valuing. You're an LSE. Funny how you considered me Ne valuing, yet it is you who are Ne valuing.
    PMS. This isn't fighting. You're an internet cupcake desperate to be something you aren't. Apparently your nerdy power ranger honor is at stake.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My anger tells me I'm suffering. Treat it like I would a friend. Self compassion a big theme. New concept to me and I'm doing my best to practice it.
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My anger tells me I'm suffering. Treat it like I would a friend. Self compassion a big theme. New concept to me and I'm doing my best to practice it.
    I have no issue with you. You defending your buddy and your morals is admirable even if I disagree

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PMS. This isn't fighting. You're an internet cupcake desperate to be something you aren't. Apparently your nerdy power ranger honor is at stake.
    This is verbal fighting. I don't care about nerdy power ranger. Southerners have this culture of honor too, and they are a Beta ST culture. It's concrete and protecting their reputation and honor from insults. It's not abstract at all. If you hit me first, I will hit back and worst. And you will deserve that.

I'm beginning to think you're LSE. You don't seem to care about power structure, rationalization, or emotional expression, which indicates that you don't value Se, Ti, and Fe.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is verbal fighting. I don't care about nerdy power ranger. Southerners have this culture of honor too and they are a Beta ST culture. It's concrete and protecting their reputation and honor from insults. It's not abstract at all. If you hit me first, I will hit back and worst. And you will deserve that.

I'm beginning to think you're LSE. You don't seem to care about power structure, which also indicate Se demonstrative.
    Tldr. You're lame, a geek & boring as fuck

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have no issue with you. You defending your buddy and your morals is admirable even if I disagree
    I don’t like to see the senseless conflict between you two

Tldr. You're lame, a geek & boring as fuck

Like the name calling
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tldr. Tldr. You're lame, a geek & boring as fuck
    Says someone who is socially retarded and inept like you.

I'm actually fun to be around in real life. You just don't value Ti, Fe, and Se. You also value Ne.

You're really an LSE, and what we are having right now is a quasi-identical clash.