Page 115 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,600 of 7937

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Same. I was thinking today about ethicals who tend to be self righteous so I think that's the answer here too.
    I guess I get that, but then Maritsa is just so childish and comical that to take her seriously also makes the people involved necessarily childish and comical like her to even care about it lol.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I guess I get that, but then Maritsa is just so childish and comical that to take her seriously also makes the people involved become childish and comical like her to even care about it lol.
    yeah. I mean, I don't get either those who keep constantly reminding what she did even when saying that she has changed. If she already changed why they keep telling everybody what she did? I think the answer is they are being self righteous or just resented and whatever the case is they need to work on their own feelings and behavior.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. I mean, I don't get either those who keep constantly reminding what she did even they say she has changed. If she already changed why they keep telling everybody what she did? I think the answer is they are being self righteous or just resented and whatever the case is they need to work on their own feelings and behavior.
    Lmao tfw EII indirectly/accidentally teaches morals and self-reflection by acting this way

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@flames did our spark fade away?? I thought you loved me <\3
    Where is my dedicated paragraph, then?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. I mean, I don't get either those who keep constantly reminding what she did even when saying that she has changed. If she already changed why they keep telling everybody what she did? I think the answer is they are being self righteous or just resented and whatever the case is they need to work on their own feelings and behavior.
    Tommy being mommy af

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Ok must admit I am at times lost or overwhelmed by all the information given out here so forgive me for ignoring any side tangents from others on this page who might need extra input. I don’t remember if anything I’m saying is warranted because I’m pretty blazed at the moment. yes marijuana. anywho,

ive decided to type the active posters in here yet again and might try to break down reasons for the typings + would prefer reciprocated typings for me in this process . yea I’m just fluffing up a lot of extra dialogue here, appreciate my effort as I’m sitting down in my underwear typing this with two heavily bandaged thumbs that are bandaged because of burns (would probably better be explained how they were burned in a separate post/saga ) so I’m using my other digits

Tommy - SLI ~ malaise energy topped with unflinching bluntness; typical breed of xLI, Si>Ni

sbbds - SLE ~ I feel like this video radiates her energy well even though she’s not a sassy black woman with fox ears & tail (though I will give it to you that you’re a sassy Asian woman ):

its essentially a playful dirtiness that comes from SLEs

thegreenfaerie - Delta NF ~ you remind me of the goth girl from Beetlejuice, I believe her name was Lydia? played by none other than the Winona Ryder herself living in the shadows, though I’m sure the term ‘manipulating the shadows’ would be more appealing to you

Number 9 Large - Beta ST ~ I think SLE but the Ti subtype must be strong because I’ve seen LSI/Ne PoLR structures in his posts; another problem is many people are ambiverts and ambiversion can blur the lines and create a flexible temperament that can fit different kinds of temperaments when they are needed; sort of mimicking being dynamic and a perceiving type at the same time though pretty much any type can be ambivert though some are more likely than others ex. ENxps/Ne base often call themselves ambiverts

consentingadult - IEE ~ reminiscent of Raver (we miss you!) but with more of an edge; well equipped for a debate class

Chakram - LSI ~ gives me images of the video game Fallout: New Vegas, like the Mojave desert and soldiers and I “type” that game LSI

Uncle Ave - LIE ~ very similar flavor in communication to other established LIEs on this site, you see that 4D Ne funneled through Te & Ni

xerxe - ILE ~ faceless hacker network vibes; see: Anonymous

flames - 4D Fe ~ is spiritually represented in this video:

you may request more typings any time
    Bruh if i was SLE-Ti then I would have boosted Ne
    And just because i am convinced of something doesnt mean im Ne polr. You should probably look up what Ne polr even is.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@consentingadult What..? Why does it matter who he is? He's not allowed to comment because he's not part of the fancy "cool gang" like you?

@sbbds You shouldn't dismiss people's feelings, and you shouldn't excuse dickish behavior by saying "it's just the internet, dude." It's not a valid stance. And you've shown that you have problems with certain behavior/people on this forum as well, saying that Sol harassed Venus Rose, and you had problems with the transphobia on a thread. Not saying you were necessarily wrong about those things. But here you are, saying it's "just an internet forum." You're showing your double standards. You change your mind when it's convenient. The internet is real. It's real stuff. You can't just be a dick and then excuse it with "it's just the internet, dude." That's not how it works. People feel what they feel. You can't just dismiss people's feelings. It isn't going to change anything. Telling people to "get over it" is non-helpful, in my opinion. It does nothing.

Note: I haven't been on the forum for very long, so I'm not too familiar with what Maritsa may or may not have done in the past. So I'm not saying she was necessarily a dick. I wasn't here then.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Ok must admit I am at times lost or overwhelmed by all the information given out here so forgive me for ignoring any side tangents from others on this page who might need extra input. I don’t remember if anything I’m saying is warranted because I’m pretty blazed at the moment. yes marijuana. anywho,

ive decided to type the active posters in here yet again and might try to break down reasons for the typings + would prefer reciprocated typings for me in this process . yea I’m just fluffing up a lot of extra dialogue here, appreciate my effort as I’m sitting down in my underwear typing this with two heavily bandaged thumbs that are bandaged because of burns (would probably better be explained how they were burned in a separate post/saga ) so I’m using my other digits

Tommy - SLI ~ malaise energy topped with unflinching bluntness; typical breed of xLI, Si>Ni

sbbds - SLE ~ I feel like this video radiates her energy well even though she’s not a sassy black woman with fox ears & tail (though I will give it to you that you’re a sassy Asian woman ):

its essentially a playful dirtiness that comes from SLEs

thegreenfaerie - Delta NF ~ you remind me of the goth girl from Beetlejuice, I believe her name was Lydia? played by none other than the Winona Ryder herself living in the shadows, though I’m sure the term ‘manipulating the shadows’ would be more appealing to you

Number 9 Large - Beta ST ~ I think SLE but the Ti subtype must be strong because I’ve seen LSI/Ne PoLR structures in his posts; another problem is many people are ambiverts and ambiversion can blur the lines and create a flexible temperament that can fit different kinds of temperaments when they are needed; sort of mimicking being dynamic and a perceiving type at the same time though pretty much any type can be ambivert though some are more likely than others ex. ENxps/Ne base often call themselves ambiverts

consentingadult - IEE ~ reminiscent of Raver (we miss you!) but with more of an edge; well equipped for a debate class

Chakram - LSI ~ gives me images of the video game Fallout: New Vegas, like the Mojave desert and soldiers and I “type” that game LSI

Uncle Ave - LIE ~ very similar flavor in communication to other established LIEs on this site, you see that 4D Ne funneled through Te & Ni

xerxe - ILE ~ faceless hacker network vibes; see: Anonymous

flames - 4D Fe ~ is spiritually represented in this video:

you may request more typings any time
    Still waiting on that venmo cuz of my eyebrow slits....

Jk but feel fee to give your opinion my typing

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I slightly see why people might say Fe lead but no lol, EII imo. Being unnecessarily “hysterical” or rather I think people mean pushing back in an unconstrained unaccounted for way from time to time when things get out of hand is easily explained by Se polr, and Se polr would fit that more than Se HA.

Se HA would do it in a way that matches the reality and situation more and has more weight to it.

Ps I don’t really get how people develop issues with Maritsa lol.
    agreed on se polr. People start with her because she's an easy target to stir drama with due to these reactions and how much certainty she talks with.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    agreed on se polr. People start with her because she's an easy target to stir drama with due to these reactions and how much certainty she talks with.
    Starting shit with her is around the same level as starting shit with Sol or Kill4Me to me

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    I'm always compelled to purposely try and troll Sol. I always wonder if they really believe some of the stupid shit they write. It's extremely hilarious to me that Sol's convinced I'm an introvert
    It’s like dividing by zero lol

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s like dividing by zero lol
    Lol ikr

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Not at all, I was always very candid with Maritsa and told her exactly what I thought about her. Who the fuck are you anyway?
    Your anger and immorality inst excused in this position “I was always very candid with martisa and said what I exactly thought” that doesn’t mean anything. I don’t care for martisa that much or trying to defend her but it seemed obvious what you were trying to do “I would have told her what I meant if she was here” like that excuses anything that doesn’t excuse anything at all. You can also use your eyes to see who iam my name is above. Anyway I hope you see this post and plan to change then babble at me.
    Last edited by BrolyV2; 08-05-2020 at 09:18 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrolyV2 View Post
    Your anger and immortality inst excused in this position “I was always very candid with martisa and said what I exactly thought” that doesn’t mean anything. I don’t care for martisa that much or trying to defend her but it seemed obvious what you were trying to do “I would have told her what I meant if she was here” like that excuses anything that doesn’t excuse anything at all. You can also use your eyes to see who iam my name is above. Anyway I hope you see this post and plan to change then babble at me.
    What

LOL

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BrolyV2 it killz me that your username is of this Dragonball Z character

And that you are defending Maritsa AND that you miswrote “immaturity” as “IMMORTALITY” accusing @consentingadult of being immortal this is why I can never leave this forum lmao

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that you are defending Maritsa AND that you miswrote “immaturity” as “IMMORTALITY” accusing @consentingadult of being immortal this is why I can never leave this forum lmao
    Ok.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok.
    Didn't mean to mark constructive. Sorry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Fuck, I’m shakened why tell me that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Sorry didn’t mean to mark it as constructive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don’t know why you thought I was defending her it looks like she maybe did things in the past but throwing shots and not even getting to the point does nothing. Just causes chaos

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum seems to be a little too dramatic sometimes. Some of y'all seem like you really need to chill.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are immortals on the forum now. It's over.

I didn't mark your post as constructive and I don't care to mark your post as constructive.

Good day.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Struconcvite

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don’t know why you thought I was defending her it looks like she maybe did things in the past but throwing shots and not even getting to the point does nothing. Just causes chaos
    I just think it was a funny typo with your username lol, don’t get your dragonballs in a twist.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread..

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    This forum seems to be a little too dramatic sometimes. Some of y'all seem like you really need to chill.
    No we need more drama

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    No we need more drama
    Aiiiiight go on then

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I’ve had more time to let it sit and observe I think @thegreenfaerie is indeed EII. But it’s pretty close though. Like I think I’m pretty close to LSI sometimes.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    He types me as EIE and I literally get told by people I'm the most introverted person they've ever known.
    Lol their perception of others is most definitely off.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Finally doing this for everyone I love and all my fans. Ideally, I included the people that I've interacted for a prolonged amount of time, although some of them are more based on vague observations that are still not distilled enough to be a "final" judgment-- I make mentions when superficiality is the case, here
    @Uncle Ave - LIE - La Familia, I think you are as Te/Fi axis as they get. I have no doubts about typing you. I can't really see ILI. I hesitate on typing you in DCNH because it seems a bit dynamic in your case, I never know where to look for clues and hints with you.
    @thegreenfaerie - Harmonizing Delta NF (EII > IEE but I won't remove IEE as a close second) - We haven't spoken much since I returned home, mea culpa , this is what I have gathered by stalking you on Discord too.
    @Nymphaeales - EIE - Your writing style on here is something that I can only aspire to, it's similar to another EIE, "golden"
    @barely real - emo Dominant IEI - Black Metal kindred doomer spirit
    @sbbds - Creative SLE Rilakkuma
    @Northstar - very composed and mature Normalizing SLE Dwarf warrior
    @kingslayer - (probably Harmonizing?) SLE vodka-fueled tank
    @shotgunfingers - Harmonising ILE gamer lord, adorable, if I was an SEI i'd forcefeed you out of the milk bottle.
    @Reyne - Normalizing ESI - Very sincere communication style, but vague impression
    @LMFAO - a potential SLE shining star but I'm not sure, vague impression. Second guess would be Creative ESE
    @flames - Creative EIE with no brakes - I'm almost sure of this, you remind me a lot of Chevalier from the drama series "Versailles". You strike me as a bit more "brave" than he is, though.
    @Aramas - Harmonising Fi base
    @Aaron Something - Chaotic Evil ExFx
    @ooo - Creative Ne/Si axis Italiano attrice
    @inumbra - Normalizing EII OR Normalizing SEI, I definitely see EII over SEI tough. Again, vague case.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    Finally doing this for everyone I love and all my fans. Ideally, I included the people that I've interacted for a prolonged amount of time, although some of them are more based on vague observations that are still not distilled enough to be a "final" judgment-- I make mentions when superficiality is the case, here
    @Uncle Ave - LIE - La Familia, I think you are as Te/Fi axis as they get. I have no doubts about typing you. I can't really see ILI. I hesitate on typing you in DCNH because it seems a bit dynamic in your case, I never know where to look for clues and hints with you.
    @thegreenfaerie - Harmonizing Delta NF (EII > IEE but I won't remove IEE as a close second) - We haven't spoken much since I returned home, mea culpa , this is what I have gathered by stalking you on Discord too.
    @Nymphaeales - EIE - Your writing style on here is something that I can only aspire to, it's similar to another EIE, "golden"
    @barely real - emo Dominant IEI - Black Metal kindred doomer spirit
    @sbbds - Creative SLE Rilakkuma
    @Northstar - very composed and mature Normalizing SLE Dwarf warrior
    @kingslayer - (probably Harmonizing?) SLE vodka-fueled tank
    @shotgunfingers - Harmonising ILE gamer lord, adorable, if I was an SEI i'd forcefeed you out of the milk bottle.
    @Reyne - Normalizing ESI - Very sincere communication style, but vague impression
    @LMFAO - a potential SLE shining star but I'm not sure, vague impression. Second guess would be Creative ESE
    @flames - Creative EIE with no brakes - I'm almost sure of this, you remind me a lot of Chevalier from the drama series "Versailles". You strike me as a bit more "brave" than he is, though.
    @Aramas - Harmonising Fi base
    @Aaron Something - Chaotic Evil ExFx
    @ooo - Creative Ne/Si axis Italiano attrice
    @inumbra - Normalizing EII OR Normalizing SEI, I definitely see EII over SEI tough. Again, vague case.
    I love how no one is ever certain of my type but everyone agrees with EXFX, tho i know i'm no way ESE. I have weak af Si.

Aramas be the only cry baby gay of the list

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks @Baboooshka very cool

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fine, you win! @Baboooshka ...(¬‿¬)
    Last edited by SGF; 08-12-2020 at 07:07 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    @Baboooshka, where is my type?
    @Baboooshka
    While @Duschia is waiting für the geographic coordinates from you.

Do you think LII fits me, or do you think I'm an other type?

@shotgunfingers
    You're a member of the alpha quadra to. You use and value Fe too much to be ILI. ...but you changed your self-typing to ILE, already.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    I love how no one is ever certain of my type but everyone agrees with EXFX, tho i know i'm no way ESE. I have weak af Si.

Aramas be the only cry baby gay of the list
    I 1000% think you are IEE

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I 1000% think you are IEE
    You think I and Aaron are similar?
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    You think I and Aaron are similar?
    Somewhat. You are calmer and remind me a bit of the former forumite Raver (rest in peace). Remember that there are 7 billion unique people in the world and only 16 types so there’s going to be variation.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Duschia I mentioned my opinion on your type in passing today, haven't I?)
    Clearly Fi/Te axis but beyond that I have almost no idea. Your presence is very "faint", I don't think this helps you too much, but this is the energy I generally pick up from Delta STs.

Cases for LIE can probably be made too, BUT you're not ILI, final and confirm.
    @WinnieW - cute Oktoberfest LII fits very well for you, your puns and wordplay sometimes makes me smirk. Like the gals say, "adorkable", or whatever the fuck
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do drugs i must be si polr... dumb dimb