Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129 LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,120 of 5140

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #5081
    so lost I need NiTe myself one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    892
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    one thing I noticed about the chat is that extroverted types seem to prefer bold and colourful fonts, while introverts (especially when logical) are more inclined to not care about it, or they have a neutral and black font. the reason could be that extroverts want their messages to be noticed
    How people came up with their font and color is interesting to think about. I changed mine from default just to try it, then I chose the one that is the most readable. (Black I think is not that readable because its the default and easy to skip, lighter colors specially if the font is fancy are terrible to the eyes. Fonts without styling are easier to read)
    R

  2. #5082
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don’t even remember what mine is
    hmm I also picked a readable font with just the tiniest hint of stylistic element I guess in a color I like
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  3. #5083
    idiot sandwich aixelsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    636
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I bold my font because it's easier to read. I am not sure if I am more introverted or extroverted, tbh. I think, though, that I prefer to spend more of my time alone even if I enjoy social interaction to a point and prefer work where I am mostly left alone though I can work well in a team provided that the team isn't full of dickheads and morons or slackers. I forgot to add snitches to the list, unless it's something serious (like when my coworker figured out two of our other coworkers in our department were stealing merchandise. Surprisingly one of those alleged thieves still work for the company...it's amazing what ass kissing will do for someone).

  4. #5084
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ashlesha btw, your art choice says Se-Ni over Ne-Si to me. You also seem to like minimalistic but weighty/meaningful...framing of things. In words or otherwise. General vibe you give.

    Your “curiosity” - a few - reminded me of things I’ve been curious about and looked up videos/articles on but I wouldn’t put them on Pinterest haha
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  5. #5085
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @SlytherinPower by VI I think SEE (saying this since you seem to be looking for type opinions a while back)

    im not very trained in VI and I’m terrible at spotting little sensory details like that but I get the general gist from what cognitive types vultology so that’s where I’m coming from on this. If other authors like DarkAngelFireWolf69 published more in detail VI methods they use I would be curious to look into them as well. I suspect there might be overlaps, which is why I am currently okay using the CT model.

    also VI need not always be accurate lol. Your type is upto you ultimately

    https://cognitivetype.com/codifier/
    Last edited by asd; 04-06-2021 at 10:26 PM.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  6. #5086
    RBRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    one thing I noticed about the chat is that extroverted types seem to prefer bold and colourful fonts, while introverts (especially when logical) are more inclined to not care about it, or they have a neutral and black font. the reason could be that extroverts want their messages to be noticed. DEAD is rather unresponsive a lot of the time, doesn't immediatly reply, but that's just a limited observation since we didn't have all that much contact. I would say that I can rule out EIE, he just doesn't bring all that much excitment to the chat, doesn't write 10 messages in a row etc. on the other hand he does appear like an extrovert to me from the way he carries himself. I suspect that he could be a normalising or harmonising subtype (accentuated introverted functions), making it difficult for him to really find a type that fits.
    After reading this I get the gist that you could type me as an introvert and I have a little curiosity for it

  7. #5087
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Singu - IEI
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  8. #5088
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    Singu - IEI
    Lmao no way in hell.

  9. #5089
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Lmao no way in hell.
    Te polr seems apt to me, What have you typed him?

    I only recently read some of his posts, and that's all.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  10. #5090
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    Te polr seems apt to me, What have you typed him?

    I only recently read some of his posts, and that's all.
    EII-N is possible, definitely Te/Fi valuing. That level of uptight does not exist in IEI.

  11. #5091
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    EII-N is possible, definitely Te/Fi valuing. That level of uptight does not exist in IEI.
    uptight? How is he uptight?
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  12. #5092
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    uptight? How is he uptight?
    Haven't you read the posts? Someone who basically worships the ghost of Karl Popper and wants delta PC thought police?

  13. #5093
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Haven't you read the posts? Someone who basically worships the ghost of Karl Popper and wants delta PC thought police?
    I have read his posts on the recent bot thread and porn vs. romance thread. It seems to me he may go in circles with his arguments (I hope you don't mind me saying, Singu!). Like he wants to have an intellectual tete-a-tete, and not as personally invested in the argument as an Fi lead would be; but just sort of trying to 'best' someone logically. It's the playfulness of the IEI's Ti HA. Honestly, one of the things that stood out to me is the Ti valuing.

    I haven't really read any of his posts about Karl Popper and I don't know who that is.

    These are my impressions any way, I may or may not be accurate. I do not mean any offense.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  14. #5094
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I have read his posts on the recent bot thread and porn vs. romance thread. It seems to me he may go in circles with his arguments (I hope you don't mind me saying, Singu!). Like he wants to have an intellectual tete-a-tete, and not as personally invested in the argument as an Fi lead would be; but just sort of trying to 'best' someone logically. It's the playfulness of the IEI's Ti HA. Honestly, one of the things that stood out to me is the Ti valuing.

    I haven't really read any of his posts about Karl Popper and I don't know who that is.

    These are my impressions any way, I may or may not be accurate. I do not mean any offense.
    I think what's going on here is that nobody wants them in their quadra, but they're definitely Te/Fi, not Ti/Fe valuing. This is not how IEI Ti HA works, it seeks understanding. The shitting on induction Karl Popper suck-fest and the much earlier 'Socionics is not real' stuff is basically as anti-Ti as it gets. The posts in the bot thread (and similar in others) are dripping with Fi, though you could argue it's low-D valued Fi.

  15. #5095
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I think what's going on here is that nobody wants them in their quadra, but they're definitely Te/Fi, not Ti/Fe valuing. This is not how IEI Ti HA works, it seeks understanding. The shitting on induction Karl Popper suck-fest and the much earlier 'Socionics is not real' stuff is basically as anti-Ti as it gets. The posts in the bot thread (and similar in others) are dripping with Fi, though you could argue it's low-D valued Fi.
    I don't have any personal feelings about which quadra this user is in; I was just pointing out the inefficiency of the arguments - going around in circles due to sidestepping the actual 'point.' It's the feeling I get sometimes around Te PoLRs, now that I have spent more time around Te egos.

    Maybe IEIs behave differently around Beta STs, maybe this is just type heterogeneity, but - actually! Maybe he is being playful and "seeking understanding." idk his interactions with Ti egos.

    I think you think they are dripping with Fi because on the surface they are moralistic, but I don't think he is that personally invested in them - again the argumentation style of a non Fi lead type. Low D valued Fi? You are typing him Te ego?
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  16. #5096
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I don't have any personal feelings about which quadra this user is in; I was just pointing out the inefficiency of the arguments - going around in circles due to sidestepping the actual 'point.' It's the feeling I get sometimes around Te PoLRs, now that I have spent more time around Te egos.

    Maybe IEIs behave differently around Beta STs, maybe this is just type heterogeneity, but - actually! Maybe he is being playful and "seeking understanding." idk his interactions with Ti egos.

    I think you think they are dripping with Fi because on the surface they are moralistic, but I don't think he is that personally invested in them - again the argumentation style of a non Fi lead type. Low D valued Fi? You are typing him Te ego?
    The only way this could be IEI is if it was pure trolling, otherwise there's nothing Ti valuing in their arguments. Going around in circles can have many different reasons, but it's not a hallmark of Te polr. In fact, it's more likely that Te polr avoid mentioning whose ideas they are quoting and Singu has not tried to hide this. And as you noticed, IEI are not moralistic and don't want to police the thoughts others, so the only way to make this make sense is to assume they're trolling and being "playful", basically not being themselves at all.

    Why do you think he's not personally invested in them, is there any proof of this or did you just make this up because you don't think they make sense compared to your personal values? The reason you could speculate it's valued but crappy Fi is the simplicity of the moralistic arguments. I was considering ILI, the benefit partner of EII, before the argumentation got really sloppy.

    Ti is impersonal, not moralistic. Categorical moral judgements stem from Fi. You can observe the back-and-forth with xerxe (an ILE) for example, and see how they fundamentally disagree.

    However, to summarize, his kind of shitty moralistic argumentation is something I've seen in Fi leads trying to use their role Ti. You can tell it's all personal values disguised as a logical argument based on some ultimate scientific truth (bonus points for quoting random studies to fortify your opinions).

  17. #5097
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    The only way this could be IEI is if it was pure trolling, otherwise there's nothing Ti valuing in their arguments. Going around in circles can have many different reasons, but it's not a hallmark of Te polr. In fact, it's more likely that Te polr avoid mentioning whose ideas they are quoting and Singu has not tried to hide this. And as you noticed, IEI are not moralistic and don't want to police the thoughts others, so the only way to make this make sense is to assume they're trolling and being "playful", basically not being themselves at all.
    I know going around in circles in not hallmark Te PoLR, I suppose it could also be Tx PoLR in general, but his seems especially impervious to, what is to me at least, basic facts. And as such, in my eyes, hedges on sort of shaky reasoning.

    For example, I posted that one of the foundational principles of BDSM is that it's "safe sane and consensual." I linked to it. It was completely ignored whilst he continued the same argument as before, conflating abuse with BDSM - common mistake! But when solutions or answers to "problems" seem to be ignored, as a general trend in behavior, I ask myself if this person is Te PoLR. This is usually accompanied by confusing (lack of) reasoning, things don’t really follow from one thing, posts are impervious to what seems obvious to me.

    Why do you think he's not personally invested in them, is there any proof of this or did you just make this up because you don't think they make sense compared to your personal values? The reason you could speculate it's valued but crappy Fi is the simplicity of the moralistic arguments. I was considering ILI, the benefit partner of EII, before the argumentation got really sloppy.
    I didn't "make anything up," I simply observed his behavior. I am not being deceptive.
    He goes back and forth playing with - only one kind - of logic. Maybe its weak logic, you are right. But IEI and EII have same strength of Ti.
    It doesn't have anything to do with my personal values either.

    You can tell it's all personal values disguised as a logical argument based on some ultimate scientific truth (bonus points for quoting random studies to fortify your opinions).


    I know what you are talking about but I don't think he does this.
    Last edited by asd; 04-13-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  18. #5098
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I know going around in circles in not hallmark Te PoLR, I suppose it could also be Tx PoLR in general, but his seems especially impervious to, what is to me at least, basic facts. And as such, in my eyes, hedges on sort of shaky reasoning.

    For example, I posted that one of the foundational principles of BDSM is that it's "safe sane and consensual." I linked to it. It was completely ignored whilst he continued the same argument as before, conflating abuse with BDSM - common mistake! But when solutions or answers to "problems" seem to be ignored, I ask myself if this person is Te PoLR.
    I don't think "bad" argumentation and ignoring people and their posts in forum arguments is a sign of T polr. It's just stuff that happens, many people do it and for different reasons. It's not strictly type related.

    I didn't "make anything up," I simply observed his behavior. I am not being deceptive. He goes back and forth playing with - only one kind - of logic. Maybe its weak logic, you are right. But IEI and EII have same strength of Ti.
    It doesn't have anything to do with my personal values either.
    I'm not saying you're being deceptive on purpose but it's far-fetched to claim their behavior is pure trolling and not sincere moralizing.

  19. #5099
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I don't think "bad" argumentation and ignoring people and their posts in forum arguments is a sign of T polr. It's just stuff that happens, many people do it and for different reasons. It's not strictly type related.



    I'm not saying you're being deceptive on purpose but it's far-fetched to claim their behavior is pure trolling and not sincere moralizing.
    I know bad argumentation is generic; I suppose I could have clarified more but I considered it obvious if a Te valuing type is pointing out something seems "to be going in circles" and given one example (I have another similar one) - I was talking about Te in this case.
    More commonly, lead XX types may think someone with PoLR XX (same function) is going around in circles. But it need not be limited to that.

    I have never said it was either pure trolling or sincere moralizing though, lol. I guess the best way to put it is IEIs are semi-invested (personally) in the arguments but not as much as EII. Again - general trend, need not always hold true, there will be exceptions, and so on. But despite all that...yeah.

    You did conflate "playful" with "trolling," (and that it must be the case with IEI) but I didn't respond to that since I considered it evident enough that's not what I was saying/ is a black-and-white interpretation of it. But anyways, just to clarify.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  20. #5100
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I know bad argumentation is generic; I suppose I could have clarified more but I considered it obvious if a Te valuing type is pointing out something seems "to be going in circles" and given one example (I have another similar one) - I was talking about Te in this case.
    More commonly, lead XX types may think someone with PoLR XX (same function) is going around in circles. But it need not be limited to that.

    I have never said it was either pure trolling or sincere moralizing though, lol. I guess the best way to put it is IEIs are semi-invested (personally) in the arguments but not as much as EII. Again - general trend, need not always hold true, there will be exceptions, and so on. But despite all that...yeah.
    Your argument of IEI based on "going in circles" should just be trashed at this point, it doesn't hold water. You could just as well claim they're going in circles because their feelings about this thing are so strong that no conflicting theories or evidence can be considered. They're just endlessly repeating their stance on the matter.

    Based on the history of Singu moralizing around the forum all the time instead of randomly in a thread or two for the lulz speaks for them being fully invested, not "semi-invested".

  21. #5101
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    You did conflate "playful" with "trolling," (and that it must be the case with IEI) but I didn't respond to that since I considered it evident enough that's not what I was saying/ is a black-and-white interpretation of it. But anyways, just to clarify.
    You added this edit after I already responded. There is no "playfulness" present in Singu's posts, they are basically dead serious without any playful merrymaking shining through. IEI are very good at making sure you're not misunderstanding them, in fact both beta NF want to be very clear on what they actually mean.
    Thus any argument that Singu isn't being sincere in their opinions means that it's actual trolling, as in trying to make others take the bait and believe they're actually serious with their arguments. That's not playfulness.

  22. #5102
    L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    418
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    And yet you didn't type him after this astro level reading. He may not "bring excitement to the chat" but that doesn't change that I've interacted with him and I think he's bursting with Fe. He really does post 10+ messages in chats and constantly burst with emotion (different than from being emotional), if you think that rules out Fe ego then I've no idea what to tell you.
    You think I bring excitement?

    I really am not that exciting at all.

    I guess I must save my measly amount of Fe for the internet.

  23. #5103
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/6w5/4 SX
    Posts
    648
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Singu - SLI
    Si subtype - has no Ni or Ne
    Ti demonstrative: argumentativeness without actually listening, needs to be right, mostly when he isn't
    Normalizing : wants to enforce (not always appropriate to the situation) Fi "standards"
    so/sp & sx last: social PC tendency, doesn't understand human desires and sexuality
    enneagram 5: does a lot of research, appeals to authority
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

    Life is soup. I'm fork


  24. #5104
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,602
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    It just occurred to me that @subts (or however his name is spelled, sorry) inclination to see faith in terms of its easily squared off public face might be an aristocracy thing. I don't feel like explaining myself so there u go

  25. #5105
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    You think I bring excitement?

    I really am not that exciting at all.

    I guess I must save my measly amount of Fe for the internet.
    You're autistic.

  26. #5106
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/6w5/4 SX
    Posts
    648
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Singu - SLI
    Si subtype - has no Ni or Ne
    Ti demonstrative: argumentativeness without actually listening, needs to be right, mostly when he isn't
    Normalizing : wants to enforce (not always appropriate to the situation) Fi "standards"
    so/sp & sx last: social PC tendency, doesn't understand human desires and sexuality
    enneagram 5: does a lot of research, appeals to authority
    Having some doubts, strong T dom more probable, because Fi and Fe are pretty bad
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 04-14-2021 at 10:03 PM.
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

    Life is soup. I'm fork


  27. #5107
    L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    418
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    You're autistic.
    Everyone is though, it's a spectrum.

  28. #5108
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N
    Posts
    1,808
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    mine is very spare. i never use it anymore. https://www.pinterest.com/acacialungs/_saved/

    edit: i guess its not that spare. i just never use it lol
    suppose Ill donate mine as well...never use mine anymore, either. sort of lost the plot.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  29. #5109
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    886
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    suppose I’ll donate mine as well...never use mine anymore, either. sort of lost the plot.
    SP is the most obvious thing to me
    4w5
    Last edited by asd; 04-24-2021 at 04:42 AM.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  30. #5110
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Everyone is though, it's a spectrum.
    https://d3fnsdcdfam5fep5d4hhrc72oq-a...tation/?id=261
     


    Michael

    March 23, 2021

    I have Asperger Syndrome and consider myself an ethical-intuitive extrovert. Can this syndrome be explained by the emphasis on the letter T, or is there a specific type that is directly related to autism?

    Victor Gulenko

    Mikhail absolutely correctly understands that these features of the psyche - Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism - this is really connected with accentuation according to T. Naturally, this mental disorder is more adherent to intuitive types, and not sensory ones, including ethical types, although communication suffers from this. ... But the fact is that the function E is responsible for communicating with people, and the function T suppresses it. This is why external interaction with people suffers. True, according to model A, these functions do not interfere with each other, but are in the same block, but in our school it is believed that this is not so. The most successful combination for T is with the R ethic, the introverted ethic. And if E is combined with T, this is already such a strong internal stress - when one function can interfere with another, that this is one of the reasons (I do not want to say that the only one) thatthat extroverts and ethics can be autistic.
    What to do in this case? It seems to me that the answer is this: you need, as it were, to return to the original formula and make a bet, develop in different ways in yourself extraverted intuition instead of introverted, that is, the intuition of possibilities. If you do this, then intuition I will extinguish intuition T and you will restore the original formula of the ethical-intuitive extrovert: the ethics of emotions plus the intuition of possibilities, and the intuition of possibilities is a very hyperthymic function that has a good mood, which believes in its capabilities and which is open and is curious towards everything new, including new people. Thus, they will feed each other and the person will become better.
    This is a general idea, of course. Naturally, I cannot say how to put it into practice, because I am not a specific specialist in autism.

    I wouldn't be very surprised if Ni is related to their specialties. That said I'm not even sure if anyone knows if autism is a specific thing at all...
    Last edited by BrightDemonSheep96; 04-23-2021 at 05:49 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  31. #5111
    L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    418
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    https://d3fnsdcdfam5fep5d4hhrc72oq-a...tation/?id=261
     


    Michael




    I wouldn't be very surprised if Ni is related to their specialties. That said I'm not even sure if anyone knows if autism is a specific thing at all...

    Why?

  32. #5112
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Why?
    Overwhelming world through sensory input. Something what Jung put under Ni. If this state cuts out effective processing of external perceptions it should generate similar thing what Filatova described some Ni egos having with their interactions - like an elephant in porcelain store effect. [This is contrary to me as I tend to look weird from outsiders' perspective due to twisted inner perceptions which is not visibly hidden - autism is described as hidden thing.]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  33. #5113
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    2,014
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    David Koresh was an EIE I consider possibly autistic.

  34. #5114

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,897
    Mentioned
    1184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @tuathe

    Among strong differences between Fi (especially base Fi) and other types (more about Fe valued) is soft talking - emotionally pleasant, polite, not harsh speaking.
    So base Fi types are the least to use obscene words, as those relate to abuse and have negative emotional association. They may in _rare_ cases, but not in common speaking (some people use them not for a blaming) and not when the situation is not extreme and they just have some anger.

    So when you see as someone talks by obscene words without _serious_ reasons - it's very possibly not base Fi type. They don't like to be rude and would avoid to use them, especially on public and with random people. To be rude and emotional comfort of Fi are in opposition.

    There was an example of Maritsa/ @Beautiful sky, which claims to have EII while having a lot against this (as having EIE), including inadequately rude talking.

    Another example to see the similar situation is @tuathe and her inappropriate talking style.
    Also, to start a message with emotions and not with something useful is closer to P behavior.

    P.S.
    Do not trust what people write in own profile and what they think about own types. Do not trust them as types examples only because they claimed some type (also which they could to change before and may to change later again).
    Know people better and then decide yourself, in case you have skills for this. Even the ones who deal with types for years and have significant typing practice are known sometimes to mistake in own types. It's the problem of today too speculative typing methods, doubtful theories and that not many ones have relatively good typing skills which are developed with an experience.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  35. #5115
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    588
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Sol

    Who is EII on this forum? or who can be EII in your opinion?

  36. #5116
    edgy princess eiemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    TIM
    no clue
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Sol

    Who is EII on this forum? or who can be EII in your opinion?
    For some reason, @aster strikes me as EII. IEI is not too far off eitther.
    enfp-t - 4w3 sx/sp - n-eie-ni - lawful neutral - ravenclaw
    4w3 - 1w2 - 7w6
    virgo sun - aquarius rising - scorpio moon


  37. #5117
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    588
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eiemo View Post
    For some reason, @aster strikes me as EII. IEI is not too far off eitther.
    That is a reasonable typing, before seeing her typing videos, I also thought she could be EII, SEI, IEI. However, after seeing her videos, I think she is the most sterotypical IEI that I have seen on this forum.

    I am aware that her writing style does not represent stereotypical IEI. This may sound contradictory, but I can see her Fe through her writing when she writes about very personal stuff. If you come across to one of those posts, maybe you'll think the same.

  38. #5118
    edgy princess eiemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    TIM
    no clue
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    That is a reasonable typing, before seeing her typing videos, I also thought she could be EII, SEI, IEI. However, after seeing her videos, I think she is the most sterotypical IEI that I have seen on this forum.

    I am aware that her writing style does not represent stereotypical IEI. This may sound contradictory, but I can see her Fe through her writing when she writes about very personal stuff. If you come across to one of those posts, maybe you'll think the same.
    I can see that. The reason why she might seem to be more rational (as in judging > perceiving) is because she is an IEI-N.
    enfp-t - 4w3 sx/sp - n-eie-ni - lawful neutral - ravenclaw
    4w3 - 1w2 - 7w6
    virgo sun - aquarius rising - scorpio moon


  39. #5119
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N
    Posts
    1,808
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eiemo View Post
    For some reason, @aster strikes me as EII. IEI is not too far off eitther.
    I do think stereotypically, externally, I can maybe seem EII. I think maybe even using model A, it might make more sense to people if I’m EII. However that typing never fit me perfectly and something always seemed off about it. I could relate to IEI, but I felt like I leaned on Fi a bit more, and didn’t relate to beta values. I think without model G, I fall between the cracks, and model G catches me, if you get what I’m saying. Some people seem to have developed their own Ti system based off of Socionics. In Solcionics, I am indisputable ESI . But I’ve been going with model G and got my typing straight from the source, so it makes me more comfortable trying to figure everything out from that perspective, in that system, since to me, it seems a lot more structured compared to the chaos I’ve been trying to sift through for many years.

    so yeah, I mean if people see me as EII, I get it
    Last edited by aster; 05-05-2021 at 01:02 PM.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  40. #5120
    L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    418
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Overwhelming world through sensory input. Something what Jung put under Ni. If this state cuts out effective processing of external perceptions it should generate similar thing what Filatova described some Ni egos having with their interactions - like an elephant in porcelain store effect. [This is contrary to me as I tend to look weird from outsiders' perspective due to twisted inner perceptions which is not visibly hidden - autism is described as hidden thing.]
    Interesting. I never thought of Ni as "Autism" in that sense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •