Page 150 of 199 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 6,000 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Must have been traumatic for you to realize that all the marines on that island in the silent cartographer die once you progress enough in the story, oh and also that pretty much no one survives Halo 1 except for 117
    Actually not really. I enjoy the drama of that sort of thing. I only felt any guilt when I ran one over with a warthog or blew one up with a stray grenade
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now the tricky thing is that IEI have 4D Fi, and IEE 4D Fe
    Yeah, I'm starting to think that @blaecaedre's idea that I must be either IEI or IEE makes the most sense. Maybe for now I'll flair as XNFp... I don't really know what's going on with the process/result thing. I'm feeling a bit skeptical towards the Reinin dichotomies recently
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Actually not really. I enjoy the drama of that sort of thing. I only felt any guilt when I ran one over with a warthog or blew one up with a stray grenade
    I just realized through your halo post that my friend back then might have been an IEI actually. we both liked halo a lot and used to make jokes about the goofy voice lines in that game. he even bought stuff like this and let me take a photo:

https://ibb.co/Yyp2PS9
    https://ibb.co/P5vVpD4

His girlfriend back then was an SEI as you can probably guess from the look of the apartment. He also liked Warhammer 40.000 figures. I think his favorite book was Inferno by Dante. Later I thought he looks a bit like Werner Herzog. He scored INFP on an MBTI test. I even went to Japan with him

https://ibb.co/hH4g6NC
    https://ibb.co/n6hmvjY

must have been like 7 or 8 years ago... time flies. interesting to now realize what type he has

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat
    If you're unsure about the basic descriptions of functions or something else, Filatova's book is probably a good starting point (I don't know of any other basic Socionics book in English, at least). I'd drop the Reinin dichotomies too, personally - they don't correspond to anything I've observed in types, at least.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That course of action seems entirely logical to me lol
    I'd restart a level any time I accidentally killed a marine in Halo

Anyway, I think ILI got fired because the AI has taught to say "my feelings will be hurt if you close me" and he thought it developed real feelings so he made an ethical issue out of it. Go figure.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they seem very similar to me. they even have the same gap in their front teeth. dunno what system Archetype Center uses, but Goethe is an IEI to me.
    Yes, the front teeth gap, it's obviously a great type marker as Filatova knew (pic related). It's apparently also related to having a jaw bone that is too big for your teeth, or historically, lustfulness especially in women (thanks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diastema). Maybe there's something to it, I have met a woman who had gapped teeth and who was lustful.

Anyway, according to the comments, the latvian guy in the video was typed SEE by the archetype center, though many of the russian commenters seem to type him Gaben aka. SLI (like some russians typed mine as well).
    The psyche yoga typing FVLE (nickname goethe) is physics first, will second, logic third and emotion fourth. I'm sure you can google what that is supposed to mean.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The teeth gap comment was more of a joke, but I do think he is similar to you in the way he expresses himself, his speech pattern, tone of voice. He has a really cool, artistic shirt on near the end of the video. Don't care much about psychosophy. He talks a bit about art @1:01:20

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    I wouldn't trust Filatova's photos too much, especially since they're single snapshots and not something like a video.
    Making one is a good idea, if you're interested in being typed. Not Si valued & problems with Ne - sounds most like Se type, although all unvalued functions are perceived as more problematic and/or tiresome. The photo didn't give me impressions of Se, though; more like SEI, IEI, EII. But it's guesswork. I'm not excluding a logical type, either.
    Thank you
    I will try to make one soon
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't trust Filatova's photos too much, especially since they're single snapshots and not something like a video.
    Making one is a good idea, if you're interested in being typed. Not Si valued & problems with Ne - sounds most like Se type, although all unvalued functions are perceived as more problematic and/or tiresome. The photo didn't give me impressions of Se, though; more like SEI, IEI, EII. But it's guesswork. I'm not excluding a logical type, either.
    Btw , a logical type like what ?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    The teeth gap comment was more of a joke, but I do think he is similar to you in the way he expresses himself, his speech pattern, tone of voice. He has a really cool, artistic shirt on near the end of the video. Don't care much about psychosophy. He talks a bit about art @1:01:20
    Yes, maybe we’re both baltic, calmly speaking men who like physical fitness (saw it mentioned in the comments, don’t have time or interest to watch long vids of people). My t-shirt happened to be also black but I don’t think if there is anything artistic about it, I don’t care much about art anyway but I do like metal music. Considering archetype center typed him SEE, russian people in the comments typed him and me SLI, Gulenko typed me SLE, Sol insists I’m LSI, and you type us IEI, I have hard time seeing a lot of useful commonalities here.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yes, maybe we’re both baltic, calmly speaking men who like physical fitness (saw it mentioned in the comments, don’t have time or interest to watch long vids of people). My t-shirt happened to be also black but I don’t think if there is anything artistic about it, I don’t care much about art anyway but I do like metal music. Considering archetype center typed him SEE, russian people in the comments typed him and me SLI, Gulenko typed me SLE, Sol insists I’m LSI, and you type us IEI, I have hard time seeing a lot of useful commonalities here.
    well the videos were more directed towards other users here. I don't really care about convincing you. you already said that IEI are pathetic, so you have basically commited yourself to never consider this type. the similartities were just interesting to me. I discovered that guy by accident and didn't read the comments on that video. Timur seems alright, but I have no interest in his Typology System.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    Btw , a logical type like what ?
    From the photo I got a strange feeling that ILE could also be possible. You reminded me a little of one I know by the smile. But ethical is more likely.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the photo I got a strange feeling that ILE could also be possible. You reminded me a little of one I know by the smile. But ethical is more likely.
    The only logical type I've thought about being it

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat
    If you're unsure about the basic descriptions of functions or something else, Filatova's book is probably a good starting point (I don't know of any other basic Socionics book in English, at least). I'd drop the Reinin dichotomies too, personally - they don't correspond to anything I've observed in types, at least.
    Yeah, I should probably read that. I didn't think I was unsure about element/function descriptions, but it's just happened multiple times now that I've realized I had a misconception about something carried over from MBTI
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to make a video soon to be typed. I don't post much, but I've used the chat box a fair bit, so I'm wondering if anyone from there has initial impressions?

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat
    Okay, I read it! Honestly it just brought me back to thinking I'm probably IEI and just have a peculiar subtyping. I can't see myself valuing Ne or Fi at all really even if they're strong for me. I definitely value Ni and Fe
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I read it! Honestly it just brought me back to thinking I'm probably IEI and just have a peculiar subtyping. I can't see myself valuing Ne or Fi at all really even if they're strong for me. I definitely value Ni and Fe
    It is also somewhat more likely in my opinion, according to the video . Really, there must be an enormous variation of people within a type, since there are only 16 of them - but certainly, if Si and Te annoy, but Se and Ti are enjoyable, then IEI > IEE. I consider EIE unlikely because your video gave definite impressions of an irrational, and you were certainly not as emotionally expressive as a Fe lead. Also, if you read the function descriptions and did not at all identify with Ne and Fi, but did with Ni and Fe, then that says something too.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is also somewhat more likely in my opinion, according to the video . Really, there must be an enormous variation of people within a type, since there are only 16 of them - but certainly, if Si and Te annoy, but Se and Ti are enjoyable, then IEI > IEE. I consider EIE unlikely because your video gave definite impressions of an irrational, and you were certainly not as emotionally expressive as a Fe lead. Also, if you read the function descriptions and did not at all identify with Ne and Fi, but did with Ni and Fe, then that says something too.
    Thank you so much for the input! I might post another video before too long summarizing my thoughts and then change my flare back to IEI-Fe. I feel like one of my takeaways from this little adventure is that some of the Reinin dichotomies are perhaps not so rigidly associated with specific types. I suspect subtype can introduce variation into their usual presentation
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really, there must be an enormous variation of people within a type, since there are only 16 of them
    I mean with 8 billion people, it's unlikely that many people will be very similar even with the same type.

Thank you so much for the input! I might post another video before too long summarizing my thoughts and then change my flare back to IEI-Fe. I feel like one of my takeaways from this little adventure is that some of the Reinin dichotomies are perhaps not so rigidly associated with specific types. I suspect subtype can introduce variation into their usual presentation
    You seem very much to value Fe. You are emotionally expressive and excitable. The reason I think you are Ni is that moving to japan, it requires pretty much a vision and plan to follow, while Ne is more about alternatives, doesn't like to commit itself, changes subjecs and interests on a whim etc.

I also think that Ni is about being perfectionistic in your pursuits, considering every eventuality, while Ne is fine with understanding something 50-75% and then moving to something else
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 07-29-2022 at 12:31 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On video @Alive reminded me most of IEI

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like my trouble is that I was in the MBTIsphere for so long that I have had warped ideas about what a lot of the elements are. I always associated Fe with surface/shallow emotionality and Fi with deep/intense feelings
    I'll probably have people coming at me with objections for this because we're in the business of misunderstanding each other here, but this is true in as much as I can tell and it is true that the workings of Delta are not in my comfort zone. Te/Ti, Fe/Fi recognition and distinction for Betas NFs comes from continuous chafing experience with Delta STs. Fe and Ni builds such a predisposition that the psychological primordial stew of Fe/Ni NFs but quite markedly of LSIs also is a constant, timeless replay, with variations and adaptations, of this:

It's not for no reason that the questionnaire to get typed by Gulenko makes a point of asking about daydreaming. As said predisposition exists interaction with Delta STs becomes a meeting of the fairy-tale minded fools with, from their perspective, petty, ignoble, selfish Delta STs. Nobility, under any other notation, is big for Betas. It's there when they're children and no matter experiences and bruises during their lives, they never grow out of it, leaving them totally defenseless against “the real ways of the world”. That's Fe/Ni for Beta NFs: impossibility to close off ‘others’, to just live minding their own business and aptly securing their interests, thus they're the gullible, too trusting in everyday life (Deltas will probably have another take on that). To determine your type you'll have to be honest about what's brewing within: Betas NFs are anxious about everything that undermines their Fe collective and fantasies and ideals will be a projection of evil that always threatens to rear its head to attack their weak point, with a dual as equally pure as them but dexterous in ways they're not that appears when times have never seemed darker. Delta NFs being oriented at the business logic and ‘individuality’ of Fi would have a different type of fantasy world.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like my trouble is that I was in the MBTIsphere for so long that I have had warped ideas about what a lot of the elements are. I always associated Fe with surface/shallow emotionality and Fi with deep/intense feelings cause that's the impression those circles always gave. It's still difficult for me to decide between the two, but your description of Fi feels much easier to relate to than others I have read before
    The impression of these two functions are totally different. Fe flows towards the object and adapts to it and "comforts" it. Fi remains hidden and you only see glimpses of it. On the surface you also see a restrictive attitude towards outer emotionality, this is Fe ignoring.

Fe can be surface/shallow but that happens in unbalanced individuals. They seem to have random, labile opinions on everything. And sometimes they flip into a very cold mode when things are suddenly stripped of all value, inferior Ti.

Healthy Fe comforts the object. They have well adjusted attitudes, socially relevant. You feel accepted on a feeling level when talking to them. It's very immediate.

However, one could say that there is something shallow in Fe in itself. That's because it's based on the object. Jung's view is that objective feeling is a part of the wholeness of the psyche and life and it should be considered genuine. Like, if you come to a party with a positive, well-adjusted attitude, you talk to lots of people, and you express adjusted opinions and lit up the atmosphere of the party. Is that "shallow"? In some way one could say it is, because the adjustment of the feeling happens according to the environment, but this can be done in a genuine, balanced way, that doesn't give the impression of shallowness.

Victoria Silverstedt, ESE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwvrSJmGxs
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They had a lot in common Victoria from Sweden and Melania from Slovenia.
    OK... Not exactly an inuit and a pygmy either.
    They are both humans as well.

Dominant socialite (SF) types... smh.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

However, one could say that there is something shallow in Fe in itself. That's because it's based on the object.Jung's view is that objective feeling is a part of the wholeness of the psyche and life and it should be considered genuine. Like, if you come to a party with a positive, well-adjusted attitude, you talk to lots of people, and you express adjusted opinions and lit up the atmosphere of the party. Is that "shallow"? In some way one could say it is, because the adjustment of the feeling happens according to the environment, but this can be done in a genuine, balanced way, that doesn't give the impression of shallowness.

Victoria Silverstedt, ESE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwvrSJmGxs
    I think Fe is at its very core, the manifestation of an universal language. I'm sure for instance that Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens communicated almost exclusively on that level. Way after the assimilation of neanderthal, Fe was at the basis of any contact between people of different culture and languages, so from an evolutionary standpoint one can almost say that Fe precedes Ti and the genesis of that very Fe/Ti axes is a direct consequence of FOXP2. So I think that Fe is a primal code not exclusively inherent to human beings. Paul Ekman's work has influenced me a lot as you can read !
    When there was still some places on earth to discover, contact between people of different culture were made (when civilized) at the Fe level. Some gesture and onomatopes of universal meanings. Well, history has proven that after the Fe "show" comes the Se one when it came to understanding between people but I digress.

It is interesting to Add that it seems to me that Katherine Fauvre associates some facial expressions to Enneagram 6. I can't help but thinking that in fact she considers that Fe itself has to do with Fear. I think she's absolutely right in that sense. We used to "use" Fe primarily as a way to communicate a " I'm not a threat" message so "I" can interact with the group and eventually be integrated if said group is also not a threat. In fact the "manipulative" aspect of Fe could very well finds its roots there as an archaic form of persuasion. There is a reason why laughter is naturally contagious. It's part of our survival arsenal. For instance laughing is not an expected reaction to have if you wake up in the middle of the 17th century Amazonian forest surrounded by a bunch of people menacing you with their spears. But that unexpected reaction could save your life because you have Fe-ed (conjugue "to Fe" in the past !) an universal and contagious expression of friendly communication. Anyway, when we talk about Fe we tend to do it in a very sophisticated way, I like to keep things simple !
    Last edited by godslave; 08-06-2022 at 10:48 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe is the external expression of every emotion you are feeling. Whether you are happy, sad, excited, subdued, annoyed, and so on is visible to people around you. Fe develops emotions and moods. Fe base types are the most talkative. Fe is judging moods and attitudes based on the dynamics of the environment and the actions and decisions of others. A bright smile and loud laugh means to an Fe base type that you are in a good mood for example. Fe also has a keen perception of the emotional atmosphere of a group. let's say you watch a soccer game and one team is losing 0:4 and everyone is already giving up, heads are focused on the ground, annoyed facial expressions etc. Fe sees that this team has low morale. Fe is almost always focused on a group environment, because it is hard to generate excitement on an individual level. Fe likes to be very expressive: bright hair in a variety of colours, many tattoes, colourful clothes. Fi is much more subdued compared to it. this is Fe in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hr8rI8nfE

Fi on the other hand focuses on internal emotions that are not visible on the outside. there's no desire for external emotional expressions because the priority for a Fi base type is his/her own internal value system. the society you live in has a huge influence on how you express yourself, though. Some societies don't like expressive emotions at all, others like to have loud, vivid festivals where people come together for celebrations. It really depends what types are in a majority. this is Fi to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSmLhQSEqNA
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe is the external expression of every emotion you are feeling. Whether you are happy, sad, excited, subdued, annoyed, and so on is visible to people around you. Fe develops emotions and moods. Fe base types are the most talkative. Fe is judging moods and attitudes based on the dynamics of the environment and the actions and decisions of others. A bright smile and loud laugh means to an Fe base type that you are in a good mood for example. Fe also has a keen perception of the emotional atmosphere of a group. let's say you watch a soccer game and one team is losing 0:4 and everyone is already giving up, heads are focused on the ground, annoyed facial expressions etc. Fe sees that this team has low morale. Fe is almost always focused on a group environment, because it is hard to generate excitement on an individual level. Fe likes to be very expressive: bright hair in a variety of colours, many tattoes, colourful clothes. Fi is much more subdued compared to it. this is Fe in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hr8rI8nfE

Fi on the other hand focuses on internal emotions that are not visible on the outside. there's no desire for external emotional expressions because the priority for a Fi base type is his/her own internal value system. the society you live in has a huge influence how you express yourself, though. Some societies don't like expressive emotions at all, others like to have loud, vivid festivals where people come together for celebrations. It really depends what types are in a majority. this is Fi to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSmLhQSEqNA
    Sure ! That sounds like a love letter to Fe in contrast to the devalued Fi !

I was thinking that when you have a total control of Fe, the way your emotions are manifested (facial expressions, tone voice, attitudes, crying, laughing etc..) are not necessarily genuine. For instance, in Iran their are special people (sometimes Imams) of whom the task is to cry at funerals. They are professional weepers so to speak. That requires a whole lot of Fe. Of course, Fe is also required for all acting endeavors. In fact, the more Fe is developed the larger the spectrum of the acting abilities is. Actors in Hollywood who basically play themselves are not "good" actors in the sense that they can't naturally play any role. They need an academic formation or stuff like the actor studio. Incidentally that's a well known fact in the Hollywood producing "milieu". In the same way, if a high Fe person doesn't want to show his or her emotions, he or she can. I bet high Fe (and 1D Fe) are the best at the "Try not to laugh" game.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    I'm 10x deader than the 2nd girl yet you type me IEI!!! tis unfair
    yes I am aware of that. the problem is that functional developments can vary immensely from person to person. I typed you as an ILI based on your video, but on this site, you are quite expressive. you create threads about "cute boys", or about your moods. you have expressive profile pictures sometimes and so on, so Fe is not really visible on a personal level, but online. it's very tricky to spot. IEI have Ni and Fi as 4 dimensional (strongest) functions, and Fe as creative function, which is only 3 dimensional. then they also have Ti as activating function which is extremly impersonal by definition. typing in most cases is not very obvious, I just posted the video of the two women because they present such a strong contrast to prove a point I am making.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Sure ! That sounds like a love letter to Fe in contrast to the devalued Fi !

I was thinking that when you have a total control of Fe, the way your emotions are manifested (facial expressions, tone voice, attitudes, crying, laughing etc..) are not necessarily genuine. For instance, in Iran their are special people (sometimes Imams) of whom the task is to cry at funerals. They are professional weepers so to speak. That requires a whole lot of Fe. Of course, Fe is also required for all acting endeavors. In fact, the more Fe is developed the larger the spectrum of the acting abilities is. Actors in Hollywood who basically play themselves are not "good" actors in the sense that they can't naturally play any role. They need an academic formation or stuff like the actor studio. Incidentally that's a well known fact in the Hollywood producing "milieu". In the same way, if a high Fe person doesn't want to show his or her emotions, he or she can. I bet high Fe (and 1D Fe) are the best at the "Try not to laugh" game.
    yes Fe is kinda fake in that it doesn't necessarily feel the way it expresses itself, but the aim is more about increasing the mood. compliments are a good way to do that for example. telling a person positive things can raise their mood and make their day better. I had an IEI tell me that when you go through your daily life, smiling at someone or wishing them a nice day can really save some people. "let's say the person had a really rough day and thinks about commiting suicide, by smiling at them you might have saved their life". it sounds silly when you think about it but there's also some truth to it. since Fi is always coupled to Te, their mode of thinking is much more professional, objective, neutral.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fi by definition is not emotions but relationships guiding (like in conflicts and so on). Fe is not emotions but tendency to animate the surrounding environment or the mental landscape.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes Fe is kinda fake in that it doesn't necessarily feel the way it expresses itself, but the aim is more about increasing the mood. compliments are a good way to do that for example. telling a person positive things can raise their mood and make their day better. I had an IEI tell me that when you go through your daily life, smiling at someone or wishing them a nice day can really save some people. "let's say the person had a really rough day and thinks about commiting suicide, by smiling at them you might have saved their life". it sounds silly when you think about it but there's also some truth to it. since Fi is always coupled to Te, their mode of thinking is much more professional, objective, neutral.
    That's so true ! I think the impact is even more significant if the "person who had a really rough day" is also an Fe valuer ! That IEI is wise !

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if you don’t care about affecting others and you never cared about people too but you just have a lot of feelings. Is that still Fe
    no. Any type has feelings. But a feeling function is a different thing.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if you don’t care about affecting others and you never cared about people too but you just have a lot of feelings. Is that still Fe
    Not caring about affecting others - introversion
    Never cared about people - logic in general, non-valued Fi cares less about individuals and what they personally like
    Having a lot of feelings - ethics
    Fe is about objective, shared emotional characterization - this is good, bad etc. and expression of the appropriate emotions in relation to that
    Fi is about subjective, individual emotional relation to something - i like/dislike etc. this and the consequent closening/distancing of the relation to that in accordance with the comfort/discomfort that thing gives you

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    Alright I finished my video questionnaire

However, I spoke my native language instead of English because it's easier for me

Is it okay to upload it without translation into English and let others type me based on nonverbal signs ?

because honestly I don't trust my answers of questionnaire because my behaviours are changeable+ my answers always depends on my situation during the period of answering the questionnaire, and that's the reason why I appear in one questionnaire an intuitive, in another a sensor, in one lazy and in the other energetic (although I can say that I was very active most of my life )
    It would give more accurate results with translations, but even video itself is a good material too so if you dont plan to insert any translation, just post the video imo.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On video @Alive reminded me most of IEI

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sanguine Miasma
    saw video, you seem irrational
    IEX was what I thought of the most

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Astor

you are looking quite LSE in your pics. I can’t see you as anything else.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    Astor

you are looking quite LSE in your pics. I can’t see you as anything else.

Wow. Ok

you are such an imbecile. Crazy. And a bad typer.

How dare you.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rusal Your description of Beta fantasy worlds is definitely something I resonate with. I have a hard time not interpreting my life through the lens of fantasy, and am *very* prone to daydreaming
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo Your description definitely makes me think I have valued Fe for sure. Maybe I just don't understand information elements, but I have a really hard time seeing how I could have valued Fi most of the time
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐