Page 137 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,480 of 5562

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #5441
    BILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eagleland
    TIM
    Si-H 6w5 613 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,207
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Your supervisor doesn't necessarily has to set you off. Based on type descriptions, any ITR except duality creates a psychosis, this is either far-fetched or since we are getting psychosis most of the time, it doesn't affect us much.

    Ofcourse you can feel criticized by supervisor, but this doesn't have to happen immediately. Besides, you can also have mutual understanding due to shared cognition styles.

    @MissDucki, I hope you are ESE, so this forum finally can live up to its name. I don't know any ESEs in depth so I can't say much right now. Waiting for other people's analysis

    To me, you seem more emotionally vibrant than other SEIs on this forum. However, there are also other IEIs that are more emotionally vibrant and I think their self-typing is true.

    I also don't think VI'ing a photo doesn't lead to solid conclusion since you can't see how other person moves or talks.

    Are you ok with making typing video btw?
    I disagree that most relations would indicate psychosis. My use of supervision is as delineated here, with personal experience with supervision, as ESEs are among the most common types, matching up with it. https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...sion-relations

    I see MissDucki's Fe as a result of her being SEI-Fe. She just doesn't come across as ESE to me.
    "Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now." - Epictetus

  2. #5442
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    11,414
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    A good way to tell between two types to see which you are is not to look at the strong functions but rather the weak functions, specifically the polr which hits Iike a truck when a leading type of that function criticizes you on it and starts supervising.

    Honesty my Fe polr and relations with ESEs is all I need to know I'm SLI. No other type can be regarded my supervisor and nothing else slam dunks on my ego like Fe criticism.

    So hang out with someone like @Braingel or @Adam Strange in person, see who sets you off.

    I'd be happy to have lunch sometime with @MissDucki, if she's ever in the Ann Arbor area. We should make it brief, though, with the exits clearly accessible, in case we are Conflictors.

    My SLI son started working with an ESE, and now studiously avoids him. Lol. Welcome to my life, kid.

  3. #5443
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    A good way to tell between two types to see which you are is not to look at the strong functions but rather the weak functions, specifically the polr which hits Iike a truck when a leading type of that function criticizes you on it and starts supervising.

    Honesty my Fe polr and relations with ESEs is all I need to know I'm SLI. No other type can be regarded my supervisor and nothing else slam dunks on my ego like Fe criticism.

    So hang out with someone like @Braingel or @Adam Strange in person, see who sets you off.
    Thanks! I was thinking about PoLR honestly and was reading up on it a bit. I relate to both PoLRS to be honest and that’s what got me thinking. That and I seem to not calm down very well and that often relates to ESE. I saw myself in some of the EJ temperament to be honest as well. I respond better to Ni than Te but both trip me up at times. I search out Ni more then Te but I get very Ni seeking when I feel scared. I know I am a bit off the deep end of I start using my tarot cards too much. External stuff trips me up more then anything and I had an LSE manager that I just supervise me more. It seemed I never did anything right lol half the time. But my ESE coworker felt the same. Te doms seem to respond more emotionally to me. My mom is an SLI and gets a bit reactive when I say Fe things tho. I have had a lot of high Te users in my life then Ni so, I might be a bit conditioned to it is all.

    I am most likely overthinking. I was questioning if I was possibly IEI in my early posts on this site. Most of the time I am unaware of how I come off to people at times other then there responses lol. Gotta be a bit skeptical and test every so often for my own neurotic sake.

  4. #5444
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Your supervisor doesn't necessarily has to set you off. Based on type descriptions, any ITR except duality creates a psychosis, this is either far-fetched or since we are getting psychosis most of the time, it doesn't affect us much.

    Ofcourse you can feel criticized by supervisor, but this doesn't have to happen immediately. Besides, you can also have mutual understanding due to shared cognition styles.

    @MissDucki, I hope you are ESE, so this forum finally can live up to its name. I don't know any ESEs in depth so I can't say much right now. Waiting for other people's analysis

    To me, you seem more emotionally vibrant than other SEIs on this forum. However, there are also other IEIs that are more emotionally vibrant and I think their self-typing is true.

    I also don't think VI'ing a photo doesn't lead to solid conclusion since you can't see how other person moves or talks.

    Are you ok with making typing video btw?
    I don’t mind! Tho if we are going to do that, I would rather a select few have it to be honest. Photos are one thing, video is another. Is there a list of questions I need to answer somewhere I guess?

  5. #5445
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'd be happy to have lunch sometime with @MissDucki, if she's ever in the Ann Arbor area. We should make it brief, though, with the exits clearly accessible, in case we are Conflictors.

    My SLI son started working with an ESE, and now studiously avoids him. Lol. Welcome to my life, kid.

    LOL! The thing that made me question is that I do have a close LIE friend or I mistyped her. We get along but are very very different. Though I do think we run each other the wrong way sometimes. We talked that in a relationship, it would be hell and not work out. I don’t think we would do well with a working relationship either to be honest. But she is a type 3 and I get along with them well and understand her in that area. We have a lot in common and went through a lot together. but I do need to be extra careful in certain areas is all. So that made me question as well if I may be typed wrong.

  6. #5446
    BILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eagleland
    TIM
    Si-H 6w5 613 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,207
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I don’t mind! Tho if we are going to do that, I would rather a select few have it to be honest. Photos are one thing, video is another. Is there a list of questions I need to answer somewhere I guess?
    You can always do the members questionnaire in video:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...do=form&fid=10
    "Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now." - Epictetus

  7. #5447
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    You can always do the members questionnaire in video:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...do=form&fid=10
    Thanks! I’ll do a small video this week then! l will post on here that I have it finished and I can DM it to people who want it!
    Just FYI, I will prob be awkward is all lol

  8. #5448
    Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,750
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is the supervisor that sends you to hell. Conflictor gives you a reason to if it continues too long.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  9. #5449
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    It is the supervisor that sends you to hell. Conflictor gives you a reason to if it continues too long.
    I think I found a new favourite emoji to add to my signature. Love the dead horse one lol.

  10. #5450
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,380
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDucki

    Nooo I hope you don't feel supervised by me! I think you come off as SEI much more than ESE.

  11. #5451
    Endless possibilities Megatrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Cosmos
    TIM
    ENFP
    Posts
    627
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Based on type descriptions, any ITR except duality creates a psychosis, this is either far-fetched or since we are getting psychosis most of the time, it doesn't affect us much.
    What do you mean by that?? I'm curious now
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals

  12. #5452
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    892
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    What do you mean by that?? I'm curious now

    Whenever I read any ITR article and I read many of them, I see different socionists say that relationships other than duality cause psychosis and/or they are doomed to fail in some ways.

    I don't see people or myself getting psychosis due to our relationships with different types. So either negative side of descriptions are exaggerated to illustrate what is coming or people don't feel these negative aspects as much because they interact with different types all the time so they are immune to this "psychosis".

    When you look at different models, benefits of different kinds of relationships can be seen. I see how ITR plays out in life, but I can also see how it doesn't because of other factors that socionics doesn't cover.

    Socionics is not equal to life, it is just a system that makes sense a part of it and besides there are so many different interpretations of socionics.

  13. #5453
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    11,414
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Whenever I read any ITR article and I read many of them, I see different socionists say that relationships other than duality cause psychosis and/or they are doomed to fail in some ways.

    I don't see people or myself getting psychosis due to our relationships with different types. So either negative side of descriptions are exaggerated to illustrate what is coming or people don't feel these negative aspects as much because they interact with different types all the time so they are immune to this "psychosis".

    When you look at different models, benefits of different kinds of relationships can be seen. I see how ITR plays out in life, but I can also see how it doesn't because of other factors that socionics doesn't cover.

    Socionics is not equal to life, it is just a system that makes sense a part of it and besides there are so many different interpretations of socionics.

    Personally, I believe that most people actively ignore the bad parts of ITRs and look for the good parts. Sometimes, the good can be re-emphasized to make it seem able to compensate for the bad. Alternately, it is possible to focus on aspects of an interaction which don't have anything to do with Socionics (like, they are paying you money to do stuff) and so whatever bad aspects that the ITR might have can be drowned out by one particularly good interaction.

    However, I have come to believe that these bad aspects of bad ITRs are still there, and that they hurt us in minor and major ways. Most people aren't aware that bad ITRs even exist, so they can attribute their bad feelings to the weather, instead of the asshole that they have to deal with.

    When the pain of bad ITRs is low, it can be mostly ignored. Much like what happens to your body when you don't get enough sleep, don't exercise, and consume too many drugs. People get used to the pain and think it's normal.

  14. #5454
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @BandD I think so too but, after you wrote something about ESE in I think the Ni and depression thread and I related to it. I tend to scatter my energy and I tend to struggle relaxing a lot. I do relate to some aspects of the EJ temperament but, that may be because I am a Fe sub possibly. I am more expressive then the typical SEI and I am not as 'chill' so to speak. Like I straight up dance and get down at work lol. Plus, it seems I get along with my 'conflictors' okay. But I can get along with most people to be honest. Though, we don't really have an ESE on this site at the moment.

    I don't think you supervise me but I do struggle with time at times and try to be hyper vigilant about being late. That and I jump the gun so to speak. But I kinda relate that to my type 6 side lol. It's about time I usually have a mini crisis and have to question something and I read something about ESE that I read and my brain went into full questioning and investigation mode.

  15. #5455
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Look at the alpha subtype and pseudo type chart Ms Ducki
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  16. #5456
    fatgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Posts
    285
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDuckie I still think you're SEI. I've seen in it stated in articles before that the Fe subtype can appear like an extrovert at times. Just because you're not as withdrawn (idk if that's the right word) as some of us, doesn't mean you're not SEI
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome




  17. #5457
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    @MissDuckie I still think you're SEI. I've seen in it stated in articles before that the Fe subtype can appear like an extrovert at times. Just because you're not as withdrawn (idk if that's the right word) as some of us, doesn't mean you're not SEI
    True. Though I feel like I low-key would be betraying my introverted roots lol. Just, I do relate to some ESE quirks it seems and I do relate to the ESE-Si sub type.

    Looking at the pseudo types tho I seem to lean more ExE for SEI-Fe then LXE for ESE-Si. I have become more 'extroverted' over the past couple years. I do feel more comfortable identity as a SEI. However I have a lot of more 'conflicting' types of friends over the years from a socionics theory perspective. That can be more so attributed to the environment it may seem. I have a huge blind spot for not seeing the reality of how people see me at times so I would rather question and throw it out there then not. My brain is wacky in that way, I need feedback. You guys have seen and read my posts for a little while now to get a feel for me too. Plus a lot of you seem to grasp the theory much better then I and have more experience. So I would rather question and either be proved right or wrong. But I am very glad and happy to hear all of your guys feedback and suggestions!

  18. #5458
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,380
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think you supervise me but I do struggle with time at times and try to be hyper vigilant about being late.


    Yeah the ESE I know (my mom) will often go "What time is it? Can you check." and "I don't think I'll have enough time for this- it's making me uncomfortable." She often just gets by and the timing of everything does seem to make her really paranoid & unconfident. She also sometimes does things too quickly in rapid succession and then makes a big mistake that will take even more time correcting; without realizing that if she waited just a bit inbetween some of the events she'd actually accomplish what she wanted to do much faster and efficient - and prevent the mistake that she made to begin with!

    Oh I definitely supervise Ni polr ESE lol. =/

    Okay since to not be like Hannibal I'll analyze myself too - I think Te polr and its dynamism means I won't have that issue as my mom has- but I might not accomplish things dynamically or aggressively enough where they can make big enough of an impact maybe. ((and like in the business world it obviously requires you to act like a shark and I'm not really a shark, I'm more like a dolphin.)) 3D Fe/4D Fi kinda parts to play in it as well because I'm paying more attention to how people are feeling more than how I can exploit them for $$$. But I think I'm such an excellent overseer of events, and I think- that's how I climb in the career world using my Ni to be a kind of manager for everybody else.

    Also man I just talked to a 4D Te woman over the phone today and she annoyingly gave me this Te data that wasn't relevant to me- it was done searching for a Fi connection because I think she cares about me somewhat ((it was a close friend of the family)) - like it wasn't malicious. But it still annoyed me a great deal. I think she's LIE. I liked whoever said Ti was the general principal and Te was data/the exception.

  19. #5459
    searching for venus inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ocean
    Posts
    6,809
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Whenever I read any ITR article and I read many of them, I see different socionists say that relationships other than duality cause psychosis and/or they are doomed to fail in some ways.

    I don't see people or myself getting psychosis due to our relationships with different types. So either negative side of descriptions are exaggerated to illustrate what is coming or people don't feel these negative aspects as much because they interact with different types all the time so they are immune to this "psychosis".

    When you look at different models, benefits of different kinds of relationships can be seen. I see how ITR plays out in life, but I can also see how it doesn't because of other factors that socionics doesn't cover.

    Socionics is not equal to life, it is just a system that makes sense a part of it and besides there are so many different interpretations of socionics.
    this is probably biased thinking on my part but mb it's bc they noticed how everything runs much better relationally when people are not being put in strain by weak functions (in the wrong place in society, or in relations that it takes so much more work and strain to make progress), so with maybe more like communist (?) collectivist thinking approach, you realize how it's bad for the individual and for the society - but yes it's an emphasis on the significance of this.... and probably too much emphasis... but at least the exaggerations make it more clear where the distinctions lie lol

    i mean it makes me think of arranged marriages... i've heard the argument before that they are in a way better and end in less divorce because people actually have to get deeper with one another than personality to make it work, and maybe they can transcend these differences... however when i think of my ESI grandma and SEI husband (step-grandpa) and the horrible very type related problems they have... they can't STAND each other but live together for resource reasons, i am like... ITR are important... i can see examples from real life where it's just a bad relationship and it just doesn't work. when my grandma met the the SEI she was in bad place and vulnerable having suffered loss and his caregiverness was something she needed... but then she got better... and the personality differences over time just became this total nightmare for them.

    although i should say i really don't mean to "conflate" personality with info metabolism... but i feel they are actually connected anyway... it's like the ESI and SEI criticize each other for not valuing the same IEs, they fight because of quasi-identity misunderstanding, one hates the others Fe, the other hates the other's Fi... one hates Se, the other criticizes for the lack of Se valuing... etc.

    and it's not that they necessary have deep hate and no caring or anything... like there is caring... but the relational interaction problems are still intense and i would say that yes, they drive each other mad.

    eta: but i should add, if i actually have a quasi-id relationship with my sister, that's an example of transcending... we used to fight more, but we both decided we don't want to eventually... and we've both worked for this and it works... but it's easier bc we grew up together. still eventually there are rational/irrational conflicts that easily arise... and the Fi/Fe divide in particular...

    but it's possible my sister is actually my benefactor as i'm uncertain about which Fe creative i am... the relationship feels like quasi-id, but mb that we can work it out means it's not idk... i don't really think it means that... i think the sibling bond and being very close in age and isolated a lot growing up together is obviously the big factor here.

    and also... my grandparents are like more extreme examples of their types lol... like very stubborn about their quadra values.
    Last edited by inumbra; 07-21-2021 at 05:17 PM.

  20. #5460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    True. Though I feel like I low-key would be betraying my introverted roots lol. Just, I do relate to some ESE quirks it seems and I do relate to the ESE-Si sub type.

    Looking at the pseudo types tho I seem to lean more ExE for SEI-Fe then LXE for ESE-Si. I have become more 'extroverted' over the past couple years. I do feel more comfortable identity as a SEI. However I have a lot of more 'conflicting' types of friends over the years from a socionics theory perspective. That can be more so attributed to the environment it may seem. I have a huge blind spot for not seeing the reality of how people see me at times so I would rather question and throw it out there then not. My brain is wacky in that way, I need feedback. You guys have seen and read my posts for a little while now to get a feel for me too. Plus a lot of you seem to grasp the theory much better then I and have more experience. So I would rather question and either be proved right or wrong. But I am very glad and happy to hear all of your guys feedback and suggestions!
    I think you look like a mix between an IEI-Fe I knew and the one SEI I managed to type from pictures.
    You also have ESE tendencies, no doubt, but is it socionics or enneagram that gives you these traits? Looking at your 6w7 sp, I think enneagram is likely to make you more lively and ESE-like.
    There's also upbringing and other things only you know that might play here, but overall, lively SEI-Fe seems pretty good to me.

  21. #5461
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    892
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    this is probably biased thinking on my part but mb it's bc they noticed how everything runs much better relationally when people are not being put in strain by weak functions (in the wrong place in society, or in relations that it takes so much more work and strain to make progress), so with maybe more like communist (?) collectivist thinking approach, you realize how it's bad for the individual and for the society - but yes it's an emphasis on the significance of this.... and probably too much emphasis... but at least the exaggerations make it more clear where the distinctions lie lol
    Make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i mean it makes me think of arranged marriages... i've heard the argument before that they are in a way better and end in less divorce because people actually have to get deeper with one another than personality to make it work, and maybe they can transcend these differences... however when i think of my ESI grandma and SEI husband (step-grandpa) and the horrible very type related problems they have... they can't STAND each other but live together for resource reasons, i am like... ITR are important... i can see examples from real life where it's just a bad relationship and it just doesn't work. when my grandma met the the SEI she was in bad place and vulnerable having suffered loss and his caregiverness was something she needed... but then she got better... and the personality differences over time just became this total nightmare for them.
    I think arranged marriges end in less divorce, because people who can marry that way are less prone to divorce. They agree to get married with someone that they don't love, so lack of it doesn't bother them and they do it because some people told them so and stay together because of other people.

    I don't think they are better. I think it is worse to be trapped in a relationship that you didn't choose and actually want.

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    although i should say i really don't mean to "conflate" personality with info metabolism... but i feel they are actually connected anyway... it's like the ESI and SEI criticize each other for not valuing the same IEs, they fight because of quasi-identity misunderstanding, one hates the others Fe, the other hates the other's Fi... one hates Se, the other criticizes for the lack of Se valuing... etc.

    and it's not that they necessary have deep hate and no caring or anything... like there is caring... but the relational interaction problems are still intense and i would say that yes, they drive each other mad.

    eta: but i should add, if i actually have a quasi-id relationship with my sister, that's an example of transcending... we used to fight more, but we both decided we don't want to eventually... and we've both worked for this and it works... but it's easier bc we grew up together. still eventually there are rational/irrational conflicts that easily arise... and the Fi/Fe divide in particular...

    but it's possible my sister is actually my benefactor as i'm uncertain about which Fe creative i am... the relationship feels like quasi-id, but mb that we can work it out means it's not idk... i don't really think it means that... i think the sibling bond and being very close in age and isolated a lot growing up together is obviously the big factor here.

    and also... my grandparents are like more extreme examples of their types lol... like very stubborn about their quadra values.
    I can also see some connection between info metabolism and personality but not all the way. I can see the effects of socionics but I can see the effects of other typology systems and I can see the effects of other things that typology doesn't cover.

    Some of the things I find important changes too much according to individuals, they are not covered by socionics. I don't think I am in minority about this. In life, when I look at other people and their inner circle, I see lots of different types of different quadras.

    I see how bad ITRs make relationships suck, but I also don't like the dual relationships I witnessed, they lack passion, some resent each other, some ignore each other like the rest of the miserable relationships.

    If socionics duality and ITR were everything, we would go out their find ourselves a dual, however, generally people don't or somehow can't and that says it doesn't cover everything. I am not saying socionics has no importance, just saying it is not everything.

  22. #5462
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    415
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I think arranged marriges end in less divorce, because people who can marry that way are less prone to divorce. They agree to get married with someone that they don't love, so lack of it doesn't bother them and they do it because some people told them so and stay together because of other people.

    I don't think they are better. I think it is worse to be trapped in a relationship that you didn't choose and actually want.
    @myresearch. I think u paint a rather gloomy picture of it
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 07-22-2021 at 02:54 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16


    Forum Sanity Guideline


    Forum Purgatory


  23. #5463
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    yea i felt uncomfortable af w my video posted here too. but i think it's good for data collection
    I will! I just deleted the post real quick as I am struggling to get it uploaded atm lol. I am going to figure it out. Just like this post if ye wants it. I shall send it when I can to those for the likessss
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-23-2021 at 12:40 PM.

  24. #5464
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,380
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah there needs to be more than just caring - and sometimes that's hard to wrap around because I think kinda we get bombardment with these false romantic messages that CARING is all u need.

    I care about a lot of Deltas naturally and the empathy is there, but I know me actually getting in a relationship with one would be a nightmare in communication lol...

    ITR comes in how you communicate and exchange information- if you're not doing that for whatever reason ((there's so much pressure on humans to be social)) , then socionics comes way less into play I think. I think you can maybe in theory have a really hot intense hook-up with a conflictor if you realize this- and are okay with not being emotionally or psychologically attached. I think you are probably the most likely to even 'lust' after your conflictor more than any other type for this reason. I've had the hots for so many guys who I've later found out were LSEs with such different values than me lol.

    My thing with SLEs actually isn't that sexual even though I like to make a lot of pervy jokes. It's more of this subtle thing... there is sexuality of course I mean, but it is more of how we talk to each other is just really compatible and nice and 'balancing.' ((like a massage, they are relaxing/stimulating at the same time)) And there is real intimacy that grows even if we never have sex. It feels like love more than sex- like I will go to Delta Heaven for loving a SLE even though I make fun of Delta Heaven.

    I know I said I hot sex with that SLE dual one time- but really, I never knew him well enough to really know what his type was. But he still probably was a SLE. But see that's also Te trolling me, everything I say- Te has an exception for, that's why it's my Polr. <3

  25. #5465
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    3,130
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post

    If socionics duality and ITR were everything, we would go out their find ourselves a dual, however, generally people don't or somehow can't and that says it doesn't cover everything. I am not saying socionics has no importance, just saying it is not everything.
    I agree, that's obvious. But that's what's so amazing. In the chaos that is human personality Jung/Socionics has been able to isolate a distinct phenomenon. This is a huge step for mankind.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

  26. #5466
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    892
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDucki

    Based on video:

    It was one of the typing videos that has the least pause, I have been warned for nothing Definitely dynamic rather than static.

    VI-wise 4DFi/3DFe. Content of your speech also suggests that you have clear understanding in terms of where you stand to things and these are translanted to expressive interactive statements, Fe. Fe-sub.
    Last edited by myresearch; 07-22-2021 at 08:55 PM.

  27. #5467
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-D
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I tend to scatter my energy and I tend to struggle relaxing a lot.
    Do you have bad anxiety?

  28. #5468
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Do you have bad anxiety?
    Yes and no. I've always struggled with anxiety (especially social anxiety) since I was a child (around age 8 it started). But, a lot of people don't seem to notice it and I have always been able to hold down a job, talk with people, and chase my dreams. I mean, I lived abroad and did some really scary shit on my own that most people who struggle with anxiety wouldn't dare to do. Just, there are a lot of demons I fight with to get there is all. Never been that bad but, I do struggle and I can have really bad period if I am not careful. The therapist I went too told me that I had little to moderate social anxiety, but I think because I mask it well that most people don't really notice the storm in my head.

    It is really hard for me to not overthink or relax when I got something stuck in my head. Especially when it comes to people or anything social. It seems that people really don't perceive me the way I think I am being perceived anxious wise. But, it is really apparent when you get close to me. You can see my nervous ticks and how tense and it seems like my brain doesn't shut up. I need to go chill out by myself cause I am afraid that it's going to start coming up and it will effect other people. I'm pretty good with my triggers and coping mechanism but, they still follow me those thoughts. I can get 50/50 reactions when I mention it cause a lot of people don't seem to expect it or a lot of people don't seem to understand it or me in that regards. Meh, it is what it is.

  29. #5469
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,380
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDucki

    You're f**kin' perfect to me. <3


  30. #5470
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,380
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol they added some Te warning thing to this song that wasn't there before. How retarded. I guess cuz she cut herself in the bath-tub but it was meant to be a positive cathartic thing.... a work of art, not meant for people to really do it or even insinuate that people do it... if that's what you got from the video officials you are MORONS. Art isn't reality you morons!

    /sigh at Deltas. Oh well you can still watch the video if you click on it and then it will open the video in another window and then just say 'you wish to proceed.' It's not bad or too gory but probably not safe for work.

    It's such a sweet, uplifting song. Cancel culture is out of control.

  31. #5471
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-D
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Yes and no. I've always struggled with anxiety (especially social anxiety) since I was a child (around age 8 it started). But, a lot of people don't seem to notice it and I have always been able to hold down a job, talk with people, and chase my dreams. I mean, I lived abroad and did some really scary shit on my own that most people who struggle with anxiety wouldn't dare to do. Just, there are a lot of demons I fight with to get there is all. Never been that bad but, I do struggle and I can have really bad period if I am not careful. The therapist I went too told me that I had little to moderate social anxiety, but I think because I mask it well that most people don't really notice the storm in my head.

    It is really hard for me to not overthink or relax when I got something stuck in my head. Especially when it comes to people or anything social. It seems that people really don't perceive me the way I think I am being perceived anxious wise. But, it is really apparent when you get close to me. You can see my nervous ticks and how tense and it seems like my brain doesn't shut up. I need to go chill out by myself cause I am afraid that it's going to start coming up and it will effect other people. I'm pretty good with my triggers and coping mechanism but, they still follow me those thoughts. I can get 50/50 reactions when I mention it cause a lot of people don't seem to expect it or a lot of people don't seem to understand it or me in that regards. Meh, it is what it is.
    Did anything happen specifically when you were 8?

  32. #5472
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Did anything happen specifically when you were 8?
    It was more so a mixture of a lot of different life events that happened that kinda triggered the start of a long battle and those feelings to really begin. My mom mentioned that even when I was 4 or 5 that I seemed to be struggling when she would drop me off for school in some way. When I was 8, I had my dance recital and my first communion on the same day and my mom chose for me to go to my first communion then my dance recital. It’s stupid but I thought the girls would hate me for not going to the dance recital. Little 8 year old me couldn’t deal with the thought of rejection like that and having my dance friend hate me because I missed the recital. I felt so much anxiety and fear to return to dance even tho I loved it and was talented in it. I never went back to dance. That was just like the most objective turning point in a way and I had a lot of life events afterward as well. I struggled with a lot of feelings and emotions coupled with aspects or rejection and misunderstanding as a kid that I didn’t really know how to process and others didn’t really understand either. So I did the best I could and here I am lol.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-23-2021 at 01:32 AM.

  33. #5473
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,380
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Te official 1: "I'm sorry this Fuck'en Perfect song might actually save a suicidal person's life as it empathetically and REALISTICALLY shows what a lot of bullied, shy introverted outcasts go through in the world- but because it might offend a self-righteous and privileged Karen with a stick up her ass - we're going to have to put this warning on it that might further push people away form watching it when they really need to see it."

    Te official 2: "It's not just the Karens that vote us into power! We have to put a warning on it to protect a person that's really going through issues cuz it might trigger them to really do it because entertainment is the same thing as real life suggestions! There's no barrier between art and reality anymore- it's all real because we need it to be real in order to pretend that we're more righteous than others even though we're just controlling pieces of dog shit!

    Te official 3: "Yes! Banning every real work of art is the way to go because it's too real and scary! So we'll put this warning on here- and by the time a person really does need help they won't be able to get to it in time (lack of Ni valuing) because our annoying Orwellian ways will block them from getting the help they need!"

    Te official 4: "But remember we're the Good guys here even though what we've done will inevitably cause even more teenagers to kill themselves, that's why people gave us the real authority and power to do this! We are better and more moral than everybody else- we know what to put warning labels on and what not to. We know what to ban and what not to."

    Te official 5: "We have to do even more! We should IMMEDIATELY START A REAL LIFE INVESTIGATION INTO PINK AND INVADE HER PRIVACY AND FIND FLIMSY EVIDENCE OF HOW SHE ENCOURAGES YOUNG TEENAGE WOMEN TO KILL THEMSELVES!!! We'll use big Te professional words to make it sound like she really is more guilty than she is! We can really smear her to make us look so Holy and True!" *smiles evilly*

    (All 5 Te officials smugly stare out the window with Pride that they're doing Gods work)

    Okay that stupid warning thing really pissed me off! I got that out of my system and I'm over it. ((for now...)) Hehe.

  34. #5474
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @BandD you are a sweetie as usual <3
    I do know the song so don’t worry! I will double check up again as it has been awhile. I remember you wrote your own experiences with similar aspects on here as well at one point and I relate to you on that aspect. More so the, be scared and do it anyway kinda thing

  35. #5475
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 so/sp
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    435 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @MissDucki

    Yes! SEI-Fe seems perfect for you. Geezus you remind me of so many people, thank you for sending me the vid, helps me kinda get an idea about their type too you are adorabllle
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  36. #5476

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,139
    Mentioned
    1223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    SEI-Fe seems perfect for you
    physical violence (Se) on avatar and signature

    she may have anything as no her video to be assured
    and I did not see it

    @MissDucki
    you should was to place the video in your typing theme and leave there for a week, so it was seen by a quantity of people and not just a couple of flooding noobs here

    @BandD
    a woman on your avatar associates with EIE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  37. #5477
    roshanak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I generally do not support death penalty unless there literally is no future potential at all, for the offender to change. .
    That's pretty funny. So you actually do support the death penalty, while arguing it's germane to Te cultures and least common in Beta, and you type as Beta Te PolR. And you support it while global Delta culture has been evolving toward categorical elimination of the death penalty for some time now.

    Yes, as you said, there are 'stigmas' with perceptions of all quadras, and all attempts at description of them--indeed all utterances about them (including oc those I write in this post)--will fall short. But Stratiyevskaya didn't just pull the punishments of Beta out of a hat.

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya.
    Last edited by roshanak; 07-24-2021 at 02:19 AM.

  38. #5478
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    physical violence (Se) on avatar and signature

    she may have anything as no her video to be assured
    and I did not see it

    @MissDucki
    you should was to place the video in your typing theme and leave there for a week, so it was seen by a quantity of people and not just a couple of flooding noobs here

    @BandD
    a woman on your avatar associates with EIE

    if you want the video I would be happy to send it to you! No Offenes, I really don’t want a lot of strangers looking at my video on a public forum. There are wayyyy too many lurkers for my liking. Plus people can be creepy. I don’t mind for a couple people on here that ask as were all are little personality nerds. Everybody so far has said SEI-Fe tho for the most part. If you want it, don’t be afraid to DM!

    Edit: Also, I just think it's cute and funny my avatar and emojis....I really don't want to hurt anyone, its more for the lols.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-23-2021 at 11:06 PM.

  39. #5479

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,139
    Mentioned
    1223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    if you want the video I would be happy to send it to you
    * opens hands to catch it *

    > I really don’t want a lot of strangers looking at my video on a public forum

    the chance of negative consequences comparable with when people post photos in social sites
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  40. #5480
    idiot sandwich aixelsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    TIM
    Tentatively SLI
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    if you want the video I would be happy to send it to you! No Offenes, I really don’t want a lot of strangers looking at my video on a public forum. There are wayyyy too many lurkers for my liking. Plus people can be creepy. I don’t mind for a couple people on here that ask as were all are little personality nerds. Everybody so far has said SEI-Fe tho for the most part. If you want it, don’t be afraid to DM!

    Edit: Also, I just think it's cute and funny my avatar and emojis....I really don't want to hurt anyone, its more for the lols.
    I don't blame you one bit. I would be very uncomfortable putting a video up of myself even without worrying about stranger danger.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •