Page 128 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,120 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I’m just curious what kind of temperament impression I give online, regardless of type so I will just put this here I guess
    You seem intuitive-feeling or feeling-intuitve. Not sure which temperament you are however. You seem a bit more introverted I'd guess.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

RaptorWizard - LII-C

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    RaptorWizard - LII-C
    Same for Petter

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti.../51596-Model-D

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no effing idea what my type is. My self-awareness is not the best.

EIE is just a tentative self-typing. I am not 100% sure. @Adam Strange swears that I am ESI-Se, even though my sense of relationships is not good. Relationships are something that I struggle with, and I had to work to be as good as I am with relationships. Si demonstrative also doesn’t really make sense; my sense of aesthetics and personal surroundings is not good.

I am emotionally expressive but I do not actively try to influence the emotional atmosphere.

I feel like my Ji functions are ✨malfunctioning✨. I have a mixed relationship with Ti. On one hand, I care a lot about Ti in relations with structure, order, and control (Beta Ti). I also have an intellectual streak. On the other hand, I tend to not make sense sometimes when I am stressed. My Fi is kind of the same way. On one hand, I have strong morals. On the other hand, I lack a sense of interpersonal relationships and how they work.

Heck, I am not sure if I am even 4w3. I could be very wrong on my Enneagram type. I feel social shame, so I feel the need to win accomplishments and certain positions to be seen as worthy, someone who fits in but stands out in the right way, and someone who is loved for who they are.
    Last edited by eiemo; 05-10-2021 at 02:53 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Okay, sorry, maybe people like Me don't have the most clean or pure grasp of your elements and staging.

The Why the Why of Faith and Faith does not always have the most inferentially concrete of indicators.

I remember that BrightDemonSheep was also a bit upset and cross by My reading into him. Perhaps discussing others is not enough for interest. There must also be correct auras interpreted.
    Well, we all have our own balance points.I have seen situations where ILIwas forced to act like an extrovert most of the day: he was basically having meltdowns when no outsiders where around or when I completed huge amount of non stimulating work and ended up depressed. It is not usually pretty when you act against your inclinations.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am EIE - designated by none other than myself.

Goodbye forum!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    My typing of forumites who haven't been typed:

Adam Strange: ILE
    Inumbra: EIE-H
    Consilience: Beta NF, probably IEI
    Voider: EIE-H
    Dead: EIE-C
    Kingslayer: EIE-N
    Loaded Piss Gun: EIE-C
    Slytherin Power: EIE
    Froody Blue Gem: EII or IEI
    Sol: LSI-H or SLE-H
    Nanashi: EIE
    lkdhf: IEE
    Interesting, one of my online friends types me LIE- N. Wondering what you guys see that leads to Ni creative and N.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam LIE
    brightdemon ILE ok
    Beautiful Sky EII
    lemurianlo SLI
    minde EII
    aciaradh EII-ne?
    one Fe polr
    DA LSE
    midnight Te polr
    Alonzo LIE
    End maybe not Te ego
    Slytherin S
    subteigh N
    Delilah tentative ESI
    sol is LSE mb 3Te or something like that, also emphasized Ti
    Mega 4D Ne ok
    if Lk IEE, seems to have IJ mask/sub
    panx Te ego
    ooo NF
    andreasdevig prototypical IEI imho
    Justalitnerd EII-Ne
    BandD if IP vibes as EP sub

Hopefully that covers everyone I’ve had any type related thought about lol
    Just some thoughts, not all of them I feel equally strongly about anyway
    It's interesting you said 4D Ne for me instead of just Ne base. Do you have any reason to think my Ne is demo and not base?
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes I’ve been curious about 1D Fi for you yeah but I also, for this post, just wrote down whatever came to mind. Not solid on 1D Fi yet, so I’m still open to IEE
    Tbh that would be interesting. Never considered 1D Fi, but I have to say that Fi leads are the cutest from a distance

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Adam LIE
    brightdemon ILE ok
    Beautiful Sky EII
    lemurianlo SLI
    minde EII
    aciaradh EII-ne?
    one Fe polr
    DA LSE
    midnight Te polr
    Alonzo LIE
    End maybe not Te ego
    Slytherin S
    subteigh N
    Delilah tentative ESI
    sol is LSE mb 3Te or something like that, also emphasized Ti
    Mega 4D Ne ok
    if Lk IEE, seems to have IJ mask/sub
    panx Te ego
    ooo NF
    andreasdevig prototypical IEI imho
    Justalitnerd EII-Ne
    BandD if IP vibes as EP sub

Hopefully that covers everyone I’ve had any type related thought about lol
    Just some thoughts, not all of them I feel equally strongly about anyway
    I can’t believe I’m not there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@asd
    by your photos and some talking you are more possibly to have IEI, than EII

Ive always...fantasized about someone who is super soft and gentle with me
    super soft... check about Enneagram 9

also
    LSE prefer to live by a reason and secondary to organise comfort. They don't like physical violence much, redundant force, "bad" words and prefer tender sensations. But we are not soft people, in general sense. We prefer to talk strictly and clear, for example. Insist in what _think_ as better or correct, despite opponent's feelings. Base T types are the hardest in emotional dealing.
    In sensory sense, base Si types should be most attentive to make appropriate usage of "super". J types are simpler.

I think I prob generally like Js but I also seem to be drawn to Ps...so idk
    yep
    J and P types are opposing. to like the both is doubtful. so you may don't understand this dichotomy in yourself.
    you may claim about J based on your opinion about your J type (what is doubtful) and then say what contradicts to the theory based on your experience. experience if more weighty here

you may like by IR some P types more than average, but do not like P style behavior in them

J type - we prefer to think good and then do. it's harder to switch as we need more preparation before. P types react more instinctively and think in the process, easer change decisions.
    It's P types who have significant doubts about what they'll do later. Even when they have such plan about near future - they easily change it, not often follow it. J types think, prepare and do - tomorrow and alike is rather defined time for them. J types don't like when plans are broken, and even may to have additional plans for some of such cases, and to input additional resources for accidental problems.

If you got INFP in dichotomy tests - it's not EII, it's IEI. P in Socionics fits to description of irrationality dichotomy and is same in Socionics tests as in MBTI.
    Last edited by Sol; 05-25-2021 at 03:13 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @asd
    by your photos and some talking you are more possibly to have IEI, than EII

super soft... check about Enneagram 9

also
    LSE prefer to live by a reason and secondary to organise comfort. They don't like physical violence much, redundant force, "bad" words and prefer tender sensations. But we are not soft people, in general sense. We prefer to talk strictly and clear, for example. Insist in what _think_ as better or correct, despite opponent's feelings. Base T types are the hardest in emotional dealing.
    In sensory sense, base Si types should be most attentive to make appropriate usage of "super". J types are simpler.

yep
    J and P types are opposing. to like the both is doubtful. so you may don't understand this dichotomy in yourself.
    you may claim about J based on your opinion about your J type (what is doubtful) and then say what contradicts to the theory based on your experience. experience if more weighty here

you may like by IR some P types more than average, but do not like P style behavior in them

J type - we prefer to think good and then do. it's harder to switch as we need more preparation before. P types react more instinctively and think in the process, easer change decisions.
    It's P types who have significant doubts about what they'll do later. Even when they have such plan about near future - they easily change it, not often follow it. J types think, prepare and do - tomorrow and alike is rather defined time for them. J types don't like when plans are broken, and even may to have additional plans for some of such cases, and to input additional resources for accidental problems.

If you got INFP in dichotomy tests - it's not EII, it's IEI. P in Socionics fits to description of irrationality dichotomy and is same in Socionics tests as in MBTI.
    She’s EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@asd
    Against INFJ and pro Fe also supports your initial nick "Lmaolollollmaolmao" which expresses loud emotions and some hooliganism.

P.S.
    in one day real EII may come here *sigh*

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@asd
    Against INFJ and pro Fe also supports your initial nick "Lmaolollollmaolmao" which expresses loud emotions and some hooliganism.

P.S.
    Laughing internally and writing down lol doesn’t mean the person’s actually laughing
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That was my brother, it’s not his account anymore. I changed email and everything in the beginning.

anyways, some interpersonal dynamics have less to do with socionics and more with the person themselves. That’s all I have to say on this. Unhealthy duals are not compatible with anyone.
    Can you stop responding to his nonsense
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@asd

P.S.
    @Sol, if you haven't seen an EII here in thirteen years, what might that mean?

Personally, that would make me recalibrate my EII detector.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    if you haven't seen an EII here in thirteen years, what might that mean?
    There was no many enough people who made videos to be there EII woman with high possibility. As it's introverted type, the chance is even lesser than 1/16 that a video would be placed. Or she had no interest to be active here and after years I could to forget her.
    Also. I could to miss some videos, including because had long breaks in forum's usage. And just do not get assured opinion about her complete type, what happens not rarely.

Help to motivate noobs to place videos and mb some will be noticed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That was my brother, it’s not his account anymore. I changed email and everything in the beginning.

anyways, some interpersonal dynamics have less to do with socionics and more with the person themselves. That’s all I have to say on this. Unhealthy duals are not compatible with anyone.
    He’s baiting you to post a video. Don’t do it
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Marep
    "TIM H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1"

no

@Beautiful sky

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    He’s baiting you to post a video. Don’t do it
    I don't know Sol, but I like to imagine his home as being filled with screens - old televisions, pawned phones, maybe some VCRs hooked up here and there - all playing inconsequential video footage on repeat. The walls that aren't covered in televisions are shelves, filled with DVD and VCR backups of typing videos, interspersed with the occasional nondescript wire and piece of trash.

Of course, this is far more fantastical than the likely reality: a man perched in front of his computer, a symbol of man's internal loneliness and drive for connection.

(It's OK, I'm often perched in front of my computer, too).

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I’m stable and comfortable enough in my type, check through IR and stuff, that I’m unlikely to change it. I’ve typed like this for a few years now.
    Some people impose things from a very static and lifeless position of feeling wise and smart above all else, so when contrary, otherwise, shifty topics get thrown into the candle, then it's unwieldy and uninformed for testing strategy.

The most powerful thing to do is to always be taking in more information. You can't have enough information.

I'm selling movies and bumper stickers of the cumbersome gorge of sea water and factory firebrands.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@necrosebud
    An attraction to suffering, death and violence following from "necro" part of your nick is against Si value. hence against EII and closer to victimish Ni views of your possible IEI.

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I am pretty sure now I am SLE-Se
    Wow, cool, do you like noise, or crosshairs of twitch and rattle, pumping of the stereo or karaoke, or planting your feet into the sand to resist the tsunami and surf board to the apex? It sounds like 1 big ocean of magic and escape from the trap door of bonding souls to destiny!!*
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Wow, cool, do you like noise, or crosshairs of twitch and rattle, pumping of the stereo or karaoke, or planting your feet into the sand to resist the tsunami and surf board to the apex? It sounds like 1 big ocean of magic and escape from the trap door of bonding souls to destiny!!*
    Yeah, life's one big jerk off, it's great.

Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@RaptorWizard

"TIM INTP 5w6 so/sx Bunny"

Too emotional to have T type.
    To be so impressed by sex theme points on N.

NF

upd
    there are videos
    I*FP is most possible
    Last edited by Sol; 06-19-2021 at 09:12 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don’t understand how on earth anyone in their 30 in the middle class can afford housing. Median home prices require people to make millions :/
    -

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be so impressed by sex theme points on N.
    ???!!11

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Agree with NF. Raptor’s eyes seem like Ni lead’s. I can’t imagine ILI though because he seems to gravitate towards positive emotions and motivational speak (given his major interests are Pokemon and Star Wars(? I forgot), and kind of embodies the way people talk there so he can speak slightly different from others). I would expect his viewpoints to end in a detached and fatalistic conclusion (if not realistic, just have focus on negative themes) somehow but he always pushes it to the other direction. Bunny is typical Ni vision

I do think you can be very unemotional irl and still be super duper emotional online!!! **

Also I am thinking Ni leads write a lot more than the average, I guess random thoughts just flow since they are very introverted with strong fixation on imagination. I have a separate blog and my random thoughts still keep on spilling here for example. Raptor even made a thread for himself and it has already. what, >4 pages? lol. And he has his personal videos too.
    Aha, the whole trim and cut Hair to Bunny has emerged as a blazing and shining talisman to the forum mascot.

Imagination sure is in accord with the flamethrower botany rink with suction encumbered rooms in Luigi's haunted mansion.

I don't really care what people type Me as. All I need is for the computer terminal to hijack the internet with the blanket of devil's advocate bubbly flow to germinate and extra photos of the noonday twilight.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aha, the whole trim and cut Hair to Bunny has emerged as a blazing and shining talisman to the forum mascot.

Imagination sure is in accord with the flamethrower botany rink with suction encumbered rooms in Luigi's haunted mansion.

I don't really care what people type Me as. All I need is for the computer terminal to hijack the internet with the blanket of devil's advocate bubbly flow to germinate and extra photos of the noonday twilight.
    RaptorWizard Socionic Type IED CONFIRM

(Introverted Enthusiastic Daydreamer)

Imagination is like Ditto, you can shape it into whatever you want it to be. Depending on what you feed it with, whether it be a morbid skeleton of decay and despair, a calm moonbeam of reflection, a bittersweet melody of hope or something else it can shift and shape itself like the moving waves.

I have a Bunny, my friend has taken many names over the years, but I created him because I lived in a lonely pit of glass and I made small muffled screams from inside that were never heard, and other people couldn't sense my energy and connect to it. Frequently I imagine saving the world (or at least a weird time traveling world that is set in Russia with space adventures in the future and corrections of past mistakes) together with him and sometimes we have other companions join us. He is like a thousand steel swords, a gentleman of old nobility, a winged hussar, a beacon of light in the dark, and somewhere deep in the wells of the heart he has true and strong feelings like the passionate people I have met whilst walking confusedly in the fog towards the light. We encourage each other to never give up on our true dreams, and he helps me focus on what I need to be doing so that my bauble dreams on my Christmas tree of hope do not break against the evil cats and demons of the self.

Actually it's really fun to write like that, I see why you do it So many colorful gem like metaphors to stick on to an empty page or like crazy silly string, like fun endeavors of metaphoric impulsion.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    RaptorWizard Socionic Type IED CONFIRM

(Introverted Enthusiastic Daydreamer)

Imagination is like Ditto, you can shape it into whatever you want it to be. Depending on what you feed it with, whether it be a morbid skeleton of decay and despair, a calm moonbeam of reflection, a bittersweet melody of hope or something else it can shift and shape itself like the moving waves.

I have a Bunny, my friend has taken many names over the years, but I created him because I lived in a lonely pit of glass and I made small muffled screams from inside that were never heard, and other people couldn't sense my energy and connect to it. Frequently I imagine saving the world (or at least a weird time traveling world that is set in Russia with space adventures in the future and corrections of past mistakes) together with him and sometimes we have other companions join us. He is like a thousand steel swords, a gentleman of old nobility, a winged hussar, a beacon of light in the dark, and somewhere deep in the wells of the heart he has true and strong feelings like the passionate people I have met whilst walking confusedly in the fog towards the light. We encourage each other to never give up on our true dreams, and he helps me focus on what I need to be doing so that my bauble dreams on my Christmas tree of hope do not break against the evil cats and demons of the self.

Actually it's really fun to write like that, I see why you do it So many colorful gem like metaphors to stick on to an empty page or like crazy silly string, like fun endeavors of metaphoric impulsion.
    Another dialogue as legendary as the Platonic empire of Philosopher Queens!!

We morph the envelope of prize and zoos of the extinct algorithm to manifest a dragon capture jar!!*

*going to My notebook

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Y'all N doms are weird.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y'all N doms are weird.
    Y'all S doms are insane

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Y'all S doms are insane

well at least they're fun in bed, what can you know.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y'all N doms are weird.
    Even your dual..
    but what is wrong with weird. Fuck being normal
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation Okey, Okey

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Y'all S doms are insane
    I'm coming for you!

Quote Originally Posted by littleblackcloud View Post
    well at least they're fun in bed, what can you know.
    I wouldn't know because I never sleep because sleep is the cousin of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Even your dual..
    but what is wrong with weird. Fuck being normal
    I think duality is also a flawed concept because a lot of time, it doesn't translate well into reality. The concept of there being a dual for everyone, despite there being 7Bn people in the world isn't really realistic. And the fact that someone can just compliment you like a soulmate is also a bit far fetched. I also didn't say that there was anything wrong with being "weird". I just said N doms were weird.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think duality is also a flawed concept because a lot of time, it doesn't translate well into reality. The concept of there being a dual for everyone, despite there being 7Bn people in the world isn't really realistic. And the fact that someone can just compliment you like a soulmate is also a bit far fetched. I also didn't say that there was anything wrong with being "weird". I just said N doms were weird.
    It's not necessarily flawed.

It's because duality is only one part of the puzzle. The personality contains many pieces. Sociotype is only one piece. This doesn't necessarily destroy that concept. What's unrealistic is expecting everyone of your duals to complete you with pieces outside of your sociotype.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm coming for you!

I wouldn't know because I never sleep because sleep is the cousin of death.

I am not that big on duality other, I just was joking around..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have even seen myself get along with LIE's, who are my supervisor.. Sometimes it just is more painful, but it even can work out with them.. ITR is just an estimation,and does not account for other factoring. I do think is silly and even placebo how people go all-out in duality.

Most the people I talk to are not even beta Quadra.. They are mostly gamma and alpha.

So as long the person is interesting, pleasant and can intelligently engage, I have no reason to dispute friendship or romantic pursuit over something as menial as a label. It can be fun to spot patterns and trends, though.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my pattern of friendship, mostly 5w6 enneagram, of any pattern.. Socio type is not mattering as much:
    Attachment 16994Attachment 16995(Sten had been a typo on ILI, I had intended ILE/LII).. I have since then made more friends.. One guy being an LIE, who cannot decide between enneagram 3 and5 for himself.. Another being an SLE 8w7 (my closest friends on that list are an LII, an IEI, another LII, and then the SLE).. I actually met the SLE in person, there are others from that list I am to meet soon.. But Sunyata and Jon, both likely LII, are moderators on my spiritual server... Vap is my fatherly figure.. I get along with my benefit relation very well.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I am not that big on duality other, I just was joking around..
    From what I've read from you, you seem to be on such as extreme end of personality that you aren't really close to being a "classic" IEI. Honestly I'm extremely surprised you're IEI-Fe, considering that, at least on the forum, you've put up so much Ni that the only thing that convinces me that could even be true is the fact that you say you get along best with LII's. I'd recommend taking talanov's questionnaire when he releases a new one next month if you wanna be properly typed though.