Page 125 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 LastLast
Results 4,961 to 5,000 of 5137

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #4961
    Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”

    You people would do well to swear fealty to Gulenko and not critique his vision.
    Last edited by Socionics Is Not A Cult; 03-27-2021 at 01:54 PM.

  2. #4962
    so lost I need NiTe myself one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    872
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”

    You people would do well to swear fealty to Gulenko and not critique his vision.
    Yeah, and the best minds discuss penises.
    R

  3. #4963
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Yeah, and the best minds discuss penises.
    Your mind has penis envy.

  4. #4964
    ÉL QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    418
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    My typing of forumites who haven't been typed:
    Dead: EIE-C
    There we go. Saved $120.

  5. #4965
    so lost I need NiTe myself one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    872
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    Your mind has penis envy.
    My mind has penis in it, Sayonara
    R

  6. #4966
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Posts
    1,197
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nvm, this got old and boring fast.
    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

  7. #4967
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I owned the site, every time anyone opened this thread, I'd play this song



    16 sleepies recommends
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.





  8. #4968
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    My mind has penis in it, Sayonara

  9. #4969
    so lost I need NiTe myself one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    872
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    That's too fucking dramatic it's funny lmao

    Edit: Btw, I tried reading some stuff about that anime. They all seem to have deep problems lol
    R

  10. #4970
    Moharu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI? - Ne?
    Posts
    211
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    The Fi - mindbreak in this anime is sooo good

  11. #4971
    idiot sandwich aixelsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    That's too fucking dramatic it's funny lmao

    Edit: Btw, I tried reading some stuff about that anime. They all seem to have deep problems lol
    The show is a real classic. The End of Evangelion is perhaps the most effed up movie I've ever seen, though.

  12. #4972
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Your typing of forum members

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing DarkAngelFireWolf69's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.
    You clout chase G and somehow believe that gives you social cred larping LII on this forum of bottom feeder hobbyists. Then you act like you’ve got some mysterious influence over him when you wouldn’t even get typed by him.



    Why don’t you pay money to take the next class with me and then you can show off how much influence you have over G by telling him to distance himself from me? We can even have a debate in class and G will be all over that. Put money where your mouth is. Zugzwang.

  13. #4973
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,303
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    on this forum of bottom feeder hobbyists. .
    I've been called worse I guess.

  14. #4974
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,264
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I've been called worse I guess.
    That's why we taste so good

  15. #4975

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    The show is a real classic. The End of Evangelion is perhaps the most effed up movie I've ever seen, though.
    As effed up as it is (you know the parts), it's quite literally one of the best and most impactful movies I've seen.. I don't think I've ever felt such a strong and complex array of emotions from anything else, esp as some of the themes are directly relevant to my life. But yeah, both the movie and show are absolute masterpieces :)

  16. #4976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    My typing of forumites who haven't been typed:

    Adam Strange: ILE
    Inumbra: EIE-H
    Consilience: Beta NF, probably IEI
    Voider: EIE-H
    Dead: EIE-C
    Kingslayer: EIE-N
    Loaded Piss Gun: EIE-C
    Slytherin Power: EIE
    Froody Blue Gem: EII or IEI
    Sol: LSI-H or SLE-H
    Nanashi: EIE
    lkdhf: IEE
    If accurate, I guess I'm dating my quasi-identical. Lol

  17. #4977
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    society is a hierarchy itself. Where does this “polite society” exist? Perhaps your oh so competence in this area of psychology could enlighten in explaining that phenomenon since you’ve been on the forum for over 15 years and still haven’t found a type.
    Was it Gulenko who taught you that SEEs are aristocrats and thus see things as hierarchies, or is this your own perspective?

  18. #4978
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Was it Gulenko who taught you that SEEs are aristocrats and thus see things as hierarchies, or is this your own perspective?
    Nice bait. Shouldn’t North be attending to your holes? You should dualize up close and personal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #4979
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Nice bait. Shouldn’t North be attending to your holes? You should dualize up close and personal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Everything she’s said is boring, dumb, idiotic, irrelevant, and it’s like why would you say dumb shit like that??
    .

  20. #4980
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    .
    Wow you know how to quote and be a passive aggressive lil Beta NF bitch. Be useful and bend over and maybe North can fuck that Te PoLR out your ears.

  21. #4981
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Wow you know how to quote and be a passive aggressive lil Beta NF bitch. Be useful and bend over and maybe North can fuck that Te PoLR out your ears.
    You are incapable of allowing yourself an original thought of value because you defer everything to Gulenko and your own prejudices.

  22. #4982
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    You are incapable of allowing yourself an original thought of value because you defer everything to DarkAngelFireWolf69 and your own prejudices.
    An original thought is for you to get typed by G so you can stop spreading doubt on this forum and finally take a shower. It’s been 16 years, Gramps. Time is money and you’re beyond broke.

  23. #4983
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    An original thought is for you to get typed by G so you can stop spreading doubt on this forum and finally take a shower. It’s been 16 years, Gramps. Time is money and you’re beyond broke.
    You cannot even type yourself. Some people pay for sex, but you pay people to type you seemingly because you have a desire for attention.

  24. #4984
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    You cannot even type yourself. Some people pay for sex, but you pay people to type you seemingly because you have a desire for attention.
    So you pay dudes to fuck you? I thought gays get free dicks.

  25. #4985

  26. #4986
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I did not say that. You know less about me than you know about yourself.
    What’s there to know? You’re a random gay loser. You can’t even get a type for 30 years and even if you got one now you wouldn’t know what to do with it cuz you’re so ancient. You can’t make up for lost time.

  27. #4987
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    What’s there to know? You’re a random gay loser. You can’t even get a type for 30 years and even if you got one now you wouldn’t know what to do with it cuz you’re so ancient. You can’t make up for lost time.
    You are making a lot of assumptions here. Try to stick to the facts.

    I don't know why you think I haven't typed myself in Socionics. I think also you dwell on this point because you think any one individual is especially interesting.

    Even though I'm ancient, I have never been as ignorant as you when it comes to the scientific method.

  28. #4988
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    You are making a lot of assumptions here. Try to stick to the facts.

    I don't know why you think I haven't typed myself in Socionics. I think also you dwell on this point because you think any one individual is especially interesting.

    Even though I'm ancient, I have never been as ignorant as you when it comes to the scientific method.
    Yeah, and the fact is, you’re an ancient, smelly, miserly, gay loser. Here’s something. You got Daddy issues which is why you’re so scared of getting typed by Gulenko. $120 isn’t all that much. But maybe that’s more than what social security pays for you. You should have invested when you were young and not be in this fucked up late life crisis.

  29. #4989
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Yeah, and the fact is, you’re an ancient, smelly, miserly, gay loser. Here’s something. You got Daddy issues which is why you’re so scared of getting typed by Gulenko. $120 isn’t all that much. But maybe that’s more than what social security pays for you. You should have invested when you were young and not be in this fucked up late life crisis.
    You are pressurizing people into being typed by Gulenko?

    You are still emoting, which suggests to me you have no idea about the scientific method. You would sooner voice your own prejudice than establish truth.

  30. #4990
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    You are pressurizing people into being typed by DarkAngelFireWolf69?

    You are still emoting, which suggests to me you have no idea about the scientific method. You would sooner voice your own prejudice than establish truth.
    I told you before that I’m not a gay dude like North. No means NO!

  31. #4991
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    I told you before that I’m not a gay dude like North. No means NO!
    I don't think you did tell me that before. I suggest you stop emoting if you are interested in meaningful Socionics discussion. I think possibly you do this because Socionics has a poor foundation. I suggest you stick to astrology.

  32. #4992
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I don't think you did tell me that before. I suggest you stop emoting if you are interested in meaningful Socionics discussion. I think possibly you do this because Socionics has a poor foundation. I suggest you stick to astrology.
    Should have taken your own advice and became a real scientist instead of a pretend one on the internet. ooo is the resident astrology fanatic. You probably think everyone has an alt like you who run multiple accounts cuz you’re such a loser.

  33. #4993
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Should have taken your own advice and became a real scientist instead of a pretend one on the internet. ooo is the resident astrology fanatic. You probably think everyone has an alt like you who run multiple accounts cuz you’re such a loser.
    Is the reason for your alias on this forum because you are ashamed to own your remarks?

  34. #4994
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Is the reason for your alias on this forum because you are ashamed to own your remarks?
    No, I don’t have an alt unlike yourself. If you actually read psychology, you’d know that you’re projecting your inadequacies onto others, Socionics Is Not A Cult.

  35. #4995

  36. #4996
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Is that one of Freud's or someone else with no empirical validity?
    It applies to you so it’s valid.

  37. #4997
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I agree that canceling is unnecessary despite the forum histrionics. Taking it to real life canceling is worse than behaving like a deranged cunt on an obscure underwater basket-weaving pseudoscience forum. It’s an asylum for taking out your mental issues after all.
    Ok, that explains why you’re here to scope out histrionic duals. Don’t over look Subteigh since he’s a good candidate. He may have more mileage than most but at least you’re both the same age so you can relate.

  38. #4998

  39. #4999
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    It remains your opinion, at best.
    It took you 30 minutes to come up that. Now I understand why it’s taken you over 16 years and you still don’t know shit.

  40. #5000
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    It took you 30 minutes to come up that. Now I understand why it’s taken you over 16 years and you still don’t know shit.
    I had my lunch in that time.

    What you wrongly attribute to Gulenko, your guru of choice, suggests to me that you don't even know anything about the subject that is supposedly so close to your heart. I suggest you read his books and papers on Socionics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •