Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118
Results 4,681 to 4,704 of 4704

Thread: Your typing of forum members

You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kind of curious to see how you relate to @NightHawk , another woman who types herself LIE. I was doubtful and thought she used more Fe (or Fe demo) as well, but I've noticed some... value similarities? I could be way off, just kind of curious. It seems LIE women can often present much differently than their male counterpart.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. My last comment.
    I just think you are way too Ti > Fe. So it's easier for me to think that what you think is Mobilizing Ti is auxiliary and less developed Ti.

But if you are saying you don't have strong Ti, I agree one can adapt to seem good at it.

So, I won't insist on my typing for you.

Hope you all the best
    @Megatrop

Yes, of course I seem Ti>Fe. That's because we are on a socionics forum where we are discussing a very special narrow field. I am not the same in real life.

I am not even trying to give an accurate picture of myself here. I am just here to talk some socionics.

People here have typed me LII in the past.

I don't mind you typing me as a thinking type. It is interesting and entertaining to see how I might create a false impression of myself.

Regarding my Ti: I can produce something that looks like strong Ti in some intellectual field that I am familiar with when I can express myself in writing and I have lots of time. In real life situations I suck at it, although I am usually somewhat oriented towards it.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so 7w6or3
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I'm kind of curious to see how you relate to @NightHawk , another woman who types herself LIE. I was doubtful and thought she used more Fe (or Fe demo) as well, but I've noticed some... value similarities? I could be way off, just kind of curious. It seems LIE women can often present much differently than their male counterpart.
    I only interacted with her briefly. She seemed a tad younger but a lot like me in personality. There's a frankness there. Very close psychological distance when communicating that LIE are known for. She has more SLE vibe than I often do (though I don't see her as not-LIE). I think there are some family culture differences, but that's normal. I have an ILI in my fam, so when I meet gamma NTs, sometimes I note the distinct fam culture but def see a kindred mind.

I feel protective of or supportive toward her, even if we're not closely allied and don't know each other well. Not that she needs protecting.

As to women ENTj presenting differently, I see Uncle Ave's mind, Ashton's mind, and Adam Strange's (though he's Te subtype), as more similar to my own internal way of experiencing the world than I do see any other of the16types member's minds. Those 3 feel like me, to me. Golden, an EIE, felt very different. I was intrigued but distant from her. She definitely had Beta quad values I don't share. She doesn't think like I do. But I recognized the Ej orientation to the world I have. Do I come off differently? Sometimes I bet I do. But I think that is pretty superficial. Those 3 LIE I mentioned and several LIE I know irl through Uni have seen me in a way other people haven't in my life. The brief moments we talk have required the least effort on my part to understand or to reach out. I have a shit ton of friends of every quadra, and I appreciate what they bring to my life, but the sense of being seen or recognized is one I experience with LIEs.
    Last edited by nanashi; 09-05-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I only interacted with her briefly. She seemed a tad younger but a lot like me in personality. There's a frankness there. Very close psychological distance when communicating that LIE are known for. She has more SLE vibe than I often do (though I don't see her as not-LIE). I think there are some family culture differences, but that's normal. I have an ILI in my fam, so when I meet gamma NTs, sometimes I note the distinct fam culture but def see a kindred mind.

I feel protective of or supportive toward her, even if we're not closely allied and don't know each other well. Not that she needs protecting.
    I could definitely see how you value Fi. I can get why you speak up when people offend your morals. But as a Fe base myself, I rarely feel the need to speak up unless there are potential social implications of how it might impact others because from my perception, morality is fairly relative to culture/background, etc. There are very few things that I would consider objectively morally bad/evil.

TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so 7w6or3
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
    I could definitely see how you value Fi. I can get why you speak up when people offend your morals. But as a Fe base myself, I rarely feel the need to speak up unless there are potential social implications of how it might impact others because from my perception, morality is fairly relative to culture/background, etc. There are very few things that I would consider objectively morally bad/evil.
    Yeah, and my longest term best friend irl is an IEI who reacts very much the same way you describe. There's a preservation of the group mood. I have that Fi-dual situation and grew up with an EII parent who would just seethe quietly while the mood was preserved. I approach the situation similarly to Beta Ni types in that I ask myself if there is a negative outcome if I don't say anything, but I think NF Betas are talking negative Ti outcomes...and gamma NTs care about negative Fi outcomes. I have seen my IEI bud get really pissed and vociferous about Ti-violating inconsistency that I saw and was bothered by but not bothered into speaking out about....because I was putting my energy into other areas and because I saw the Ti-inconsistencies as due to poorly written (imprecise) but not 'causing harm right then' policies. I woulda designed them differently, but .

Objectively? I'm glad both groups exist in the world. I think they're needed
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Yeah, and my longest term best friend irl is an IEI who reacts very much the same way you describe. There's a preservation of the group mood. I have that Fi-dual situation and grew up with an EII parent who would just seethe quietly while the mood was preserved. I approach the situation similarly to Beta Ni types in that I ask myself if there is a negative outcome if I don't say anything, but I think NF Betas are talking negative Ti outcomes...and gamma NTs care about negative Fi outcomes. I have seen my IEI bud get really pissed and vociferous about Ti-violating inconsistency that I saw and was bothered by but not bothered into speaking out about....because I was putting my energy into other areas and because I saw the Ti-inconsistencies as due to poorly written (imprecise) but not 'causing harm right then' policies. I woulda designed them differently, but .

Objectively? I'm glad both groups exist in the world. I think they're needed
    I am glad that they both exist. I was just trying to illustrate how ENFj vs ENTj use the F function differently because you seemed a bit frustrated that others insisted you were an F type.

TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so 7w6or3
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad that they both exist. I was just trying to illustrate how ENFj vs ENTj use the F function differently because you seemed a bit frustrated that others insisted you were an F type.
    I thought that's what you were doing, and I appreciated it.

I just went on to flesh out what I see
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

wow @Fay IEI seals the deal
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    wow @Fay IEI seals the deal
    I do? How so?
    4w3 7w6 1w9 so/sx
    IEI - C (Creative subtype)
    MBTI INFP

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE vibe. Interesting. I am attracted to some SLEs. I really like Mark Cuban. My best friend (cactagon on here) is Intj. His older brother is SLE and him and I sometimes speak the same language however I find it annoying how he supervises my friend. Then again maybe it's just a brotherly love thing.

As for how I come off, I have pretty bad ADHD so there is a sense of hyperactivity I have that honestly annoys some people or is misinterpreted.

So far I've been typed SLI by someone who knows about socionics who I've met a few times briefly IRL. now SLE. Also gotten SEE. MAYBE I have multiple personalities ; )

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In theory, I think the same. That's why I prefer to use the term ethics rather than morals. Morals feels more like what religion would want you to accept, it feels very impersonal and anti-intellectual.

However, I do have a very strong sense of personal values.

I also like to take a philosophical approach to apprehending ethics, rather than accept whatever authorities may tell me to do. Initially, I don't think my ethical values are intellectual in nature, but philosophy helps to make sense of it all.

For example I think consequentialism, deontology and virtue ethics are all useful when appreciating the ethics behind actions. Actions need to be beneficial to people, but this can't be the only criteria because often there are conflicting interests and there are very few, if any universally beneficial actions. So you need deontology, some things should be a question of principle (the value of life is one such thing, and no, I am not talking about abortion, but about how life is valuable in a broader sense). So murder is always wrong, though obviously in some cases we might not all agree on what constitutes a murder. And the intent is important too, in murder cases for example, it often means the difference between murder and manslaughter. I can't see ethics as merely a question of fitting in with society's values.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

DEAD SLE
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEE Whatever
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

DEAD SLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am kindly wishing for typological suggestions once more~ in fact, I will no longer be posting or replying here for free; you must type me for more content!
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I am kindly wishing for typological suggestions once more~ in fact, I will no longer be posting or replying here for free; you must type me for more content!
    EIE just because

TIM
    IEE 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone type me

TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    This explains a lot.
    The clinical lycanthropy is what really gets me
    devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon
    & you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

& any two things
    together is a terror.
    What use are flowers?

Mentioned
    1111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    Someone type me
    someone needs to give a video
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    Someone type me
    Have you taken this test?

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Describe how itís like being led with Ne and ignoring Ni
    -

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you taken this test?

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Describe how it’s like being led with Ne and ignoring Ni
    Sky... Sky...?

Have you really recommended an MBTI test that is a laughing stock even in the MBTI community? Come on.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Sky... Sky...?

Have you really recommended an MBTI test that is a laughing stock even in the MBTI community? Come on.
    Itís a pretty good test actually. Iíve asked a good 10 people at work to take it and they pretty much got their type right
    -

TIM
    EIE-Fe 7w8 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luckily nobody needs to type me because I am unequivocally EIE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged