TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I guess Ep for you
    Yeah people say that I give off mad EP energy.

Not Ne, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@asd
    by your photos and some talking you are more possibly to have IEI, than EII

Ive always...fantasized about someone who is super soft and gentle with me
    super soft... check about Enneagram 9

also
    LSE prefer to live by a reason and secondary to organise comfort. They don't like physical violence much, redundant force, "bad" words and prefer tender sensations. But we are not soft people, in general sense. We prefer to talk strictly and clear, for example. Insist in what _think_ as better or correct, despite opponent's feelings. Base T types are the hardest in emotional dealing.
    In sensory sense, base Si types should be most attentive to make appropriate usage of "super". J types are simpler.

I think I prob generally like Js but I also seem to be drawn to Ps...so idk
    yep
    J and P types are opposing. to like the both is doubtful. so you may don't understand this dichotomy in yourself.
    you may claim about J based on your opinion about your J type (what is doubtful) and then say what contradicts to the theory based on your experience. experience if more weighty here

you may like by IR some P types more than average, but do not like P style behavior in them

J type - we prefer to think good and then do. it's harder to switch as we need more preparation before. P types react more instinctively and think in the process, easer change decisions.
    It's P types who have significant doubts about what they'll do later. Even when they have such plan about near future - they easily change it, not often follow it. J types think, prepare and do - tomorrow and alike is rather defined time for them. J types don't like when plans are broken, and even may to have additional plans for some of such cases, and to input additional resources for accidental problems.

If you got INFP in dichotomy tests - it's not EII, it's IEI. P in Socionics fits to description of irrationality dichotomy and is same in Socionics tests as in MBTI.
    Last edited by Sol; 05-25-2021 at 03:13 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @asd
    by your photos and some talking you are more possibly to have IEI, than EII

super soft... check about Enneagram 9

also
    LSE prefer to live by a reason and secondary to organise comfort. They don't like physical violence much, redundant force, "bad" words and prefer tender sensations. But we are not soft people, in general sense. We prefer to talk strictly and clear, for example. Insist in what _think_ as better or correct, despite opponent's feelings. Base T types are the hardest in emotional dealing.
    In sensory sense, base Si types should be most attentive to make appropriate usage of "super". J types are simpler.

yep
    J and P types are opposing. to like the both is doubtful. so you may don't understand this dichotomy in yourself.
    you may claim about J based on your opinion about your J type (what is doubtful) and then say what contradicts to the theory based on your experience. experience if more weighty here

you may like by IR some P types more than average, but do not like P style behavior in them

J type - we prefer to think good and then do. it's harder to switch as we need more preparation before. P types react more instinctively and think in the process, easer change decisions.
    It's P types who have significant doubts about what they'll do later. Even when they have such plan about near future - they easily change it, not often follow it. J types think, prepare and do - tomorrow and alike is rather defined time for them. J types don't like when plans are broken, and even may to have additional plans for some of such cases, and to input additional resources for accidental problems.

If you got INFP in dichotomy tests - it's not EII, it's IEI. P in Socionics fits to description of irrationality dichotomy and is same in Socionics tests as in MBTI.
    Sheís EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

haikus
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m stable and comfortable enough in my type, check through IR and stuff, that I’m unlikely to change it. I’ve typed like this for a few years now.

Mentioned
    1199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@asd
    Against INFJ and pro Fe also supports your initial nick "Lmaolollollmaolmao" which expresses loud emotions and some hooliganism.

P.S.
    in one day real EII may come here *sigh*

haikus
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was my brother, it’s not his account anymore. I changed email and everything in the beginning.

anyways, some interpersonal dynamics have less to do with socionics and more with the person themselves. That’s all I have to say on this. Unhealthy duals are not compatible with anyone.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@asd
    Against INFJ and pro Fe also supports your initial nick "Lmaolollollmaolmao" which expresses loud emotions and some hooliganism.

P.S.
    Laughing internally and writing down lol doesnít mean the personís actually laughing
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That was my brother, itís not his account anymore. I changed email and everything in the beginning.

anyways, some interpersonal dynamics have less to do with socionics and more with the person themselves. Thatís all I have to say on this. Unhealthy duals are not compatible with anyone.
    Can you stop responding to his nonsense
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@asd

P.S.
    @Sol, if you haven't seen an EII here in thirteen years, what might that mean?

Personally, that would make me recalibrate my EII detector.

Mentioned
    1199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    if you haven't seen an EII here in thirteen years, what might that mean?
    There was no many enough people who made videos to be there EII woman with high possibility. As it's introverted type, the chance is even lesser than 1/16 that a video would be placed. Or she had no interest to be active here and after years I could to forget her.
    Also. I could to miss some videos, including because had long breaks in forum's usage. And just do not get assured opinion about her complete type, what happens not rarely.

Help to motivate noobs to place videos and mb some will be noticed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That was my brother, itís not his account anymore. I changed email and everything in the beginning.

anyways, some interpersonal dynamics have less to do with socionics and more with the person themselves. Thatís all I have to say on this. Unhealthy duals are not compatible with anyone.
    Heís baiting you to post a video. Donít do it
    -

Mentioned
    1199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Marep
    "TIM H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1"

no

@Beautiful sky

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    He’s baiting you to post a video. Don’t do it
    I don't know Sol, but I like to imagine his home as being filled with screens - old televisions, pawned phones, maybe some VCRs hooked up here and there - all playing inconsequential video footage on repeat. The walls that aren't covered in televisions are shelves, filled with DVD and VCR backups of typing videos, interspersed with the occasional nondescript wire and piece of trash.

Of course, this is far more fantastical than the likely reality: a man perched in front of his computer, a symbol of man's internal loneliness and drive for connection.

(It's OK, I'm often perched in front of my computer, too).

The Ultimate Aeon of Will RaptorWizard's Avatar
    TIM
    INTP 5w6 so/sx Bunny
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I’m stable and comfortable enough in my type, check through IR and stuff, that I’m unlikely to change it. I’ve typed like this for a few years now.
    Some people impose things from a very static and lifeless position of feeling wise and smart above all else, so when contrary, otherwise, shifty topics get thrown into the candle, then it's unwieldy and uninformed for testing strategy.

The most powerful thing to do is to always be taking in more information. You can't have enough information.

I'm selling movies and bumper stickers of the cumbersome gorge of sea water and factory firebrands.
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia!!
    ​Father Crow (Ho-Oh) is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur!!

Mentioned
    1199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@necrosebud
    An attraction to suffering, death and violence following from "necro" part of your nick is against Si value. hence against EII and closer to victimish Ni views of your possible IEI.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I am pretty sure now I am SLE-Se

The Ultimate Aeon of Will RaptorWizard's Avatar
    TIM
    INTP 5w6 so/sx Bunny
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I am pretty sure now I am SLE-Se
    Wow, cool, do you like noise, or crosshairs of twitch and rattle, pumping of the stereo or karaoke, or planting your feet into the sand to resist the tsunami and surf board to the apex? It sounds like 1 big ocean of magic and escape from the trap door of bonding souls to destiny!!*
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia!!
    ​Father Crow (Ho-Oh) is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur!!

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Wow, cool, do you like noise, or crosshairs of twitch and rattle, pumping of the stereo or karaoke, or planting your feet into the sand to resist the tsunami and surf board to the apex? It sounds like 1 big ocean of magic and escape from the trap door of bonding souls to destiny!!*
    Yeah, life's one big jerk off, it's great.

Attached Images Attached Images