Page 136 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,440 of 5562

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #5401
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (87x) sx/sp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would like to say that there are Gammas with a bad reputation. I did benchmarked Amber Heard as SEE and Martin Shkreli as LIE but they typically get caught later after all the damage have been done. I also think Donald Trump is an SEE but many would argued that he's SLE, and he seem to be hated by many.

    I don't think Delta and Alpha are stigmatized in the real world though. However, both judicious quadra would be sometimes stigmatized in the Facebook Socionics community as being a useless joke who either play video games all day or carve wood all day and be boring (Spongebob, Fred Rogers, and Hank Hill). Sometimes, being a Beta in the Socionics community are overtyped similar to the "INTJ Mastermind" in the MBTI community. Being a Delta and Alpha is similar to what people think of sensors in MBTI and enneagram 6 in the enneagram community.

  2. #5402
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (87x) sx/sp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I think that my Dad drilled a lot of Gamma values and Te into me and my brother at a young age. It doesn't mean that I'm comfortable with Fi/Te, or really adept at using it. I got a lot of lectures about being practical, and using my brain despite actually doing things and getting them done. I have noticed considerable differences between how my Dad and myself act and think, and how we process information. I think I come across as a bit of a "bitch" and hide my Fe a bit because of how I was brought up. I was taught to value productivity, and not waste time.

    Kiana went crazy though after being typed SEE. Do you think that maybe (not saying this is the case of course) that she was stressed going from Ti creative to Ti PoLR in the system and that she was actually Fi PoLR, and when she tried to be Fi, she flew off the reals? I guess that could happen in some circumstances when people have such a massive type jump. Or again, she could just be a bitch and was good at hiding it.
    That would have some influence. However, I'm also from a family of Te and Fi valuers (LSE dad, ESI mom, and EII sister). I'm still concerned about emotional expression and impact the atmosphere often giving a troll vibe as Kat said in the Transcendence Discord.

  3. #5403
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I get away with an older IEI, I may be moving to the Deep South. @Tim
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  4. #5404
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If it's more beta, I will probably have much easier time
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  5. #5405
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was raised by an ESE, and my father is probably LSE sp8. I I the IEI2Fe, which is ESE pseudo type, and so I sort of value Si a bit more than would typical IEI.. By Is and Se being "boosted". It can affect your subtype. @DEAD
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  6. #5406
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This shit is probably written by Te/Fi eh:

    The image in it: http://stateofthesouth.org/2015/10/2...ith-the-south/
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  7. #5407
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I wonder where the EIE hate comes from. Every EIE I've known has been really sweet
    For her it seemed she was almost stuck in a loop where she'd ascribed certain traits to EIEs (eg. rallying a "hate mob" and being overdramatic - both of which can be exhibited by more unhealthy EIEs sure but aren't in themselves defining traits of the type) so that when she perceived someone to be doing that she'd type them as EIE and thus reinforcing her opinion of the type.

    It does seem a lot of people are quick to slap an EIE or Beta typing on people they don't like. Likely because there seems to be a lot of Si valuers and Deltas on the forum who see someone they don't like and assume they must be of the opposing quadra. That and taking surface level traits that can be influenced by non-type related factors and assigning them to a type based on personal bias and experience.

  8. #5408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I would like to say that there are Gammas with a bad reputation. I did benchmarked Amber Heard as SEE and Martin Shkreli as LIE but they typically get caught later after all the damage have been done. I also think Donald Trump is an SEE but many would argued that he's SLE, and he seem to be hated by many.

    I don't think Delta and Alpha are stigmatized in the real world though. However, both judicious quadra would be sometimes stigmatized in the Facebook Socionics community as being a useless joke who either play video games all day or carve wood all day and be boring (Spongebob, Fred Rogers, and Hank Hill). Sometimes, being a Beta in the Socionics community are overtyped similar to the "INTJ Mastermind" in the MBTI community. Being a Delta and Alpha is similar to what people think of sensors in MBTI and enneagram 6 in the enneagram community.
    Yeah I've also noticed Betas being used as a typing similar to what INTJ (and ENTJ to an extent) is used for in MBTI. Looking at personalitydatabase (shit site especially for socionics, very few of them know anything about socionics) a lot of villains end up being typed as EIE and SLE, any aggressive character is usually typed as ExTJ SLE. As such, there's quite a lot of characters that end up being voted as INTJ EIE which doesn't seem to make much sense as a combination and it likely comes from them misunderstanding EIEs and Beta values.

  9. #5409
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    Yeah I've also noticed Betas being used as a typing similar to what INTJ (and ENTJ to an extent) is used for in MBTI. Looking at personalitydatabase (shit site especially for socionics, very few of them know anything about socionics) a lot of villains end up being typed as EIE and SLE, any aggressive character is usually typed as ExTJ SLE. As such, there's quite a lot of characters that end up being voted as INTJ EIE which doesn't seem to make much sense as a combination and it likely comes from them misunderstanding EIEs and Beta values.
    I only know one competent person on PDB, and that would be Stugg. He is a mod, and he is better than almost anyone in any of the communities I have been in, at typology. LIE-Ni.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  10. #5410
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stugg's page (he lists a shit load of articles and gave pdf's of numerous typological books): https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  11. #5411
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's studied Naranjo, Icazo, Chesnut, Riso Hudson... Isabella Meyers, Socionics.. He truly has studied very extensively.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  12. #5412
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I initially had typed myself IEI, but with beta stigma, I was convinced I am an EII, and then everyone on Socionics servers paraded me as an IEE or EIE.. I stuck my gun with EII for awhile.. But upon meeting Ashton Martin in person who immediately caught me as IEI (an SLE-Se) and also watching Stugg supervise the shit out of me, I was able to accept back to IEI.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  13. #5413
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My sedecology is testimonial to how everyone tried enforce me as EIE:https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530

    And then other people pushed me as IEE, bit they were not as forceful about it, but pretty firmly stuck, aside from esoteric/pansophy.

    The only person who ever was able to catch me as an IEI prior to my meeting Ashton Martin (and Choppy) irl and me interacting with Stugg, is Bruh Bear. Goth opined I am introverted, but she never said anything else past that and never officially typed me.
    For months I was typed IEE and EIE by community, and I had EII with alternative IEE for a long while. Only Brush Bear was the one to from beginning have me down as an IEI.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  14. #5414
    Too lazy to write much qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    SLI-Te
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I only know one competent person on PDB, and that would be Stugg. He is a mod, and he is better than almost anyone in any of the communities I have been in, at typology. LIE-Ni.
    The fact anime characters dominate on the top typed list says a lot about this place... Tell this Stugg to move to some more competent place (here lol), where he can cooperate with serious typers, not random kids who got into typology because of memes (that's how I see most of these popular sites, it's probably even worse on facebook and discord).

  15. #5415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    My sedecology is testimonial to how everyone tried enforce me as EIE:https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530

    And then other people pushed me as IEE, bit they were not as forceful about it, but pretty firmly stuck, aside from esoteric/pansophy.

    The only person who ever was able to catch me as an IEI prior to my meeting Ashton Martin (and Choppy) irl and me interacting with Stugg, is Bruh Bear. Goth opined I am introverted, but she never said anything else past that and never officially typed me.
    For months I was typed IEE and EIE by community, and I had EII with alternative IEE for a long while. Only Brush Bear was the one to from beginning have me down as an IEI.
    I'm curious, would you say that a certain individual that we both know constantly switching up his typing of you confused you or had any impact on your self typing or did it not have any affect?

  16. #5416
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    I'm curious, would you say that a certain individual that we both know constantly switching up his typing of you confused you or had any impact on your self typing or did it not have any affect?
    When I knew nothing about Socionics at all, absolutely Roman did confuse me, because I never at all bothered in its looking and very briefly read shitty description of sociotype.com he gave me of, and I just skimmed them. He could not figure out if I was an EII or IEI, but those were what he started with, and as I joined servers eventually, IEE and EIE, and even ILE. He even typed me SEI, his own type, once. But he added me to that group chat with you, and that guy thought I was an ILE in there too.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  17. #5417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    When I knew nothing about Socionics at all, absolutely Roman did confuse me, because I never at all bothered in its looking and very briefly read shitty description of sociotype.com he gave me of, and I just skimmed them. He could not figure out if I was an EII or IEI, but those were what he started with, and as I joined servers eventually, IEE and EIE, and even ILE. He even typed me SEI, his own type, once. But he added me to that group chat with you, and that guy thought I was an ILE in there too.
    Yeah I suspect he confused a whole lot of people by doing exactly that - he was too detail focused (ie. would change his typing of himself or someone else based on like 1 sentence of a certain description not fitting) when really all of that could've been avoided if he were to figure out your quadra values and go from there. But yeah I did assume that would be confusing because you didn't seem to be that deep into Socionics at that point.

  18. #5418
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    Yeah I suspect he confused a whole lot of people by doing exactly that - he was too detail focused (ie. would change his typing of himself or someone else based on like 1 sentence of a certain description not fitting) when really all of that could've been avoided if he were to figure out your quadra values and go from there. But yeah I did assume that would be confusing because you didn't seem to be that deep into Socionics at that point.
    Yeah I was not. I did not know anything of it, and when I tried looking up Socionics, I did not find anything. For some reason, wikisocion would not pop up in my search.. The descriptions on sociotype.com were shitty and I could see myself fitting into both EII and IEI.. And I forgot mention Roman also typed me as ILI and LII before too.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  19. #5419
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Because I could not see valid description and there is not really good info on sociotype.om as well as the scarce availability of Socionics and nothing coming up when I looked on internet, I thought Socionics was stupid. Had I seen wikisocion first, it would have been fine.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  20. #5420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Yeah I was not. I did not know anything of it, and when I tried looking up Socionics, I did not find anything. For some reason, wikisocion would not pop up in my search.. The descriptions on sociotype.com were shitty and I could see myself fitting into both EII and IEI.. And I forgot mention Roman also typed me as ILI and LII before too.
    Yeah he'd DM me like all the time saying he thought you were some different type (tbf he was a shit typist). Wikisocion is a weird one, I always had to specifically type in the url rather than searching for it as well although it's down now. Sociotype descriptions aren't great so yeah him sending you that certainly can't of helped.

  21. #5421
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    Yeah he'd DM me like all the time saying he thought you were some different type (tbf he was a shit typist). Wikisocion is a weird one, I always had to specifically type in the url rather than searching for it as well although it's down now. Sociotype descriptions aren't great so yeah him sending you that certainly can't of helped.
    What made it ten times worse was my joining of Synthesis where I got typed ILE, IEE and EIE. I like Safsom now, but he had been the one to start EIE narrative, and he wrote a very lengthy analysis, would have been 3 pages worth of a word document, perhaps.. And that trapped me into EIE, and majority of the community listened to him merely because he was pointing out all these reasons he thought he saw. Pansophy and a user named mfckr kept me as an IEE despite (both thought I was ILE first though) and then Agora typed me ESE (flat out wrong).. And I just kept EII the whole time which no one typed me that really. Then, I finally met the SLE in person with an ILE and they both saw right away that I am an IEI, and then a few weeks later I happened online interact more with Stugg and he pointed out every single way I fit IEI, and then of course I saw my Te get trampled.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  22. #5422
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (87x) sx/sp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    If I get away with an older IEI, I may be moving to the Deep South. @Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    If it's more beta, I will probably have much easier time
    I would say the more Southern it is, the more Beta (or at least, Fe valuing) it is. A big indicator of their Southernness is whether people in the area speak with a Southern accent.

    You won't see a lick of Beta Southernness in anywhere that have huge transplant population of Illinoisans, Californians, and New Yorkers. I've seen wherever transplants settled, the less Beta (and less Fe valuing) it gets. I would also like to state that you would be in for a culture shock if you leave the transplant bubble. I have encounter Californian transplants who came here, look down of people here, and then complain about how different it is.
    Last edited by Tim; 07-19-2021 at 04:30 PM.

  23. #5423
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (87x) sx/sp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Southern Culture of Honor = Beta ST

    https://boblane.com/2014/02/03/culture-of-honour/
    https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...merican-south/

    Emotional Response to an Insult between Northern and Southern Subjects:
    cultures-of-honor.jpg
    Last edited by Tim; 07-19-2021 at 02:25 PM.

  24. #5424
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    415
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I would say the more Southern it is, the more Beta (or at least, Fe valuing) it is. A big indicator of their Southernness is whether people in the area speak with a Southern accent.

    You won't see a lick of Beta Southernness in anywhere that have huge transplant population of Illinoisans, Californians, and New Yorkers. I've seen wherever transplants settled, the less Beta (and less Fe valuing) it gets. I would also like to state that you would be in for a culture shock if you leave the transplant bubble. I have encounter Californian transplants who came here, look down of people here, and then complain about how different it is.
    @Tim that's funny, I theorized the same.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16


    Forum Sanity Guideline


    Forum Purgatory


  25. #5425
    Call me Mr. Vain QamsX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Heaven's Gate
    TIM
    GB-EIE-Ni D SO 2
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    I honestly have the theory that people type @DEAD as SEE as opposed to SLE because of the mentality that "exceptions to the rules means an entire different set of rules", as opposed to acknowledging it for what it is: that certain behaviors are exceptions to the rules as opposed to an entire set of paradigms and dogmas.

    Also: I honestly can't see DEAD as SEE, you guys (not everyone but I know certain cases) just trust anyone on the internet and think that they're Fi because they're partially agreeable, but then again that's a self-perception of the object as opposed to the properties of the object on itself (I'm mostly referring to people typing DEAD as SEE because they find him agreeable, but is he really, or do you just see him that way? LOL). I just can't warp my head around some arguments that justify SEE... that can't be explained with the SLE archetype's properties or subtypes, arguments that aren't even that breaking-point significant in order to change the sociotype entirely.
    Last edited by QamsX; 07-19-2021 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Typo
    WHY BE A WALLFLOWER WHEN YOU COULD BE A VENUS FLY TRAP?



    Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land

    MBTI: ENFJ
    Enneagram: 2 so/sx 251
    Socionics: GB-EIE-1Ni D
    Other Typologies: VELF, Melancholic-Choleric, SLOAI, A5, Derse Witch of Light


  26. #5426
    ÉL QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I was raised by an ESE, and my father is probably LSE sp8. I I the IEI2Fe, which is ESE pseudo type, and so I sort of value Si a bit more than would typical IEI.. By Is and Se being "boosted". It can affect your subtype. @DEAD
    Yeah, I can see how my upbringing has impacted my subtype, and what shows through. If you're from a different quadra to your parents, I think it makes sense that you end up having to adapt in a way to survive and make it out the other side.

    @Tim - Fair enough. I think that because of the culture here, there is heavily Te focused, I don't get to find many like-minded people. When I went to Spain, it was so much more relaxed and it was a lot better. I know that America is very different from here, and so is the South of Ireland. I think that when I say I don't "care" about the atmosphere, it's more that I don't care about it on a high level (as a priority) or put much conscious thought into it outside the appropriate social spheres and areas. I can do it if I want to, I'm just not always engaged.

    @QamsX - I don't think I actually use that much Fi and heavy usage of it genuinely makes me uncomfortable. Every argument for SEE I get just ends up being high Se and high Te (or Te HA). No one actually elaborates or breaks down the rest of the functional usage. They don't break down how/why they actually see creative Fi, as far as things go, outside the stereotypical "oh DEAD has opinions" speel. Everyone has opinions. Some choose to voice them, and some don't, but at the end of the day, it's the motivation behind the opinions and the content of the opinions and how they are formed/categorised that matters. I think that stereotypes can only tell so much of the story, but the rest of it requires research and digging to find continuity of the type and best fit to see if it makes sense.

    You know? I've been typed EIE as well, and honestly, right off the bat you can see that I'm not one. Even comparing myself to you and the topics we talk about, and how we present ourselves, you can very clearly see that I do not have 4D Fe, unvalued or not.

  27. #5427
    Call me Mr. Vain QamsX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Heaven's Gate
    TIM
    GB-EIE-Ni D SO 2
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

    @QamsX - I don't think I actually use that much Fi and heavy usage of it genuinely makes me uncomfortable. Every argument for SEE I get just ends up being high Se and high Te (or Te HA). No one actually elaborates or breaks down the rest of the functional usage. They don't break down how/why they actually see creative Fi, as far as things go, outside the stereotypical "oh DEAD has opinions" speel. Everyone has opinions. Some choose to voice them, and some don't, but at the end of the day, it's the motivation behind the opinions and the content of the opinions and how they are formed/categorised that matters. I think that stereotypes can only tell so much of the story, but the rest of it requires research and digging to find continuity of the type and best fit to see if it makes sense.

    You know? I've been typed EIE as well, and honestly, right off the bat you can see that I'm not one. Even comparing myself to you and the topics we talk about, and how we present ourselves, you can very clearly see that I do not have 4D Fe, unvalued or not.
    High Se and High Te... that's the definition of SLE and LSE having 4D of these haha. Also that EIE typing is super mega coconuts because on one hand, people think you're SEE because of some troll-ish unvalued Fe as opposed to Beta who has more active usage of Fe... then you're also typed EIE because of valued and active usage of Fe... I think the reason people don't reach a consensus it's because they don't listen to themselves while they speak
    WHY BE A WALLFLOWER WHEN YOU COULD BE A VENUS FLY TRAP?



    Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land

    MBTI: ENFJ
    Enneagram: 2 so/sx 251
    Socionics: GB-EIE-1Ni D
    Other Typologies: VELF, Melancholic-Choleric, SLOAI, A5, Derse Witch of Light


  28. #5428
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I would say the more Southern it is, the more Beta (or at least, Fe valuing) it is. A big indicator of their Southernness is whether people in the area speak with a Southern accent.

    You won't see a lick of Beta Southernness in anywhere that have huge transplant population of Illinoisans, Californians, and New Yorkers. I've seen wherever transplants settled, the less Beta (and less Fe valuing) it gets. I would also like to state that you would be in for a culture shock if you leave the transplant bubble. I have encounter Californian transplants who came here, look down of people here, and then complain about how different it is.
    That probably is evidence that most the people here in Cali are gamma if anything.. I think SEE is image type of CA, followed by IEE and LSE. It is no wonder why America gets touted as SEE country, when CA is most populated and has majority of the media influence with LA. The SEE and IEE may be more like to explore other parts of state and live there as well, with an extroverted perceiving wanting perceive outside of it more.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  29. #5429
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,743
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    That probably is evidence that most the people here in Cali are gamma if anything.. I think SEE is image type of CA, followed by IEE and LSE. It is no wonder why America gets touted as SEE country, when CA is most populated and has majority of the media influence with LA. The SEE and IEE may be more like to explore other parts of state and live there as well, with an extroverted perceiving wanting perceive outside of it more.
    Where in Cali??? Oh wow wanna have a meet up?

    The EII and IEI are in their apartments lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  30. #5430
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Where in Cali??? Oh wow wanna have a meet up?

    The EII and IEI are in their apartments lol
    I am in Orange County.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  31. #5431
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,007
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’m down for a Southern California meet up lol

  32. #5432
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (87x) sx/sp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @BandD I was reading my old message between Joy and I a few years ago when she banned me from her Facebook group. I actually think LSE is a good typing for her. She definitely is Ni PoLR and Se demonstrative. And if she was an Alpha SF, she would be concerned about the emotional atmosphere but instead she is concerned about the logic of action (Te/Fi traits). She might listen to my reasoning if she was Alpha SF. I see unvalued Ni, Se, and Ti and definitely valued Te. She is definitely a logical type from my message. Delta ST for Joy Bott's type. You're right on for your analysis.
    Last edited by Tim; 07-21-2021 at 11:32 AM.

  33. #5433
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,381
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks @Tim. I'm no thinking type or anything but yeah I'm confident about Joy being a LSE.

  34. #5434
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Low key questioning if I am an ESE right now. Usually have a type identity crisis ever so often to keep it fun~ I don’t think so. I am too introverted and I keep to myself too much. Plus I don’t know how to confidently harmonize a room like an ESE. I come across hella Fe and as strong as a Fe base based on pics supposedly. However if there is any objection I am willing to hear it. Feedback is feedback.

  35. #5435
    Call me Mr. Vain QamsX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Heaven's Gate
    TIM
    GB-EIE-Ni D SO 2
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pictures can usually have a give away of certain tendencies, but vague ones. (Beta NF, Alpha SF, etc.) rather than a concrete sociotype tbh!
    WHY BE A WALLFLOWER WHEN YOU COULD BE A VENUS FLY TRAP?



    Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land

    MBTI: ENFJ
    Enneagram: 2 so/sx 251
    Socionics: GB-EIE-1Ni D
    Other Typologies: VELF, Melancholic-Choleric, SLOAI, A5, Derse Witch of Light


  36. #5436
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Posts
    2,805
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Low key questioning if I am an ESE right now. Usually have a type identity crisis ever so often to keep it fun~ I don’t think so. I am too introverted and I keep to myself too much. Plus I don’t know how to confidently harmonize a room like an ESE. I come across hella Fe and as strong as a Fe base based on pics supposedly. However if there is any objection I am willing to hear it. Feedback is feedback.
    You don't seem like ESE to me. You seem SEI. I think if you were ESE, you might post less here.
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

    -Carl Jung

  37. #5437
    idiot sandwich aixelsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    TIM
    Tentatively SLI
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Low key questioning if I am an ESE right now. Usually have a type identity crisis ever so often to keep it fun~ I don’t think so. I am too introverted and I keep to myself too much. Plus I don’t know how to confidently harmonize a room like an ESE. I come across hella Fe and as strong as a Fe base based on pics supposedly. However if there is any objection I am willing to hear it. Feedback is feedback.
    Type identity crises can be fun. It helps me open myself up to what the world might look like through other people's eyes of a different type.

    That said, you kind of vibe like an Fe-SEI I used to work with. We had some pretty good conversations, too.

  38. #5438
    idiot sandwich aixelsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    TIM
    Tentatively SLI
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    My sedecology is testimonial to how everyone tried enforce me as EIE:https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530

    And then other people pushed me as IEE, bit they were not as forceful about it, but pretty firmly stuck, aside from esoteric/pansophy.

    The only person who ever was able to catch me as an IEI prior to my meeting Ashton Martin (and Choppy) irl and me interacting with Stugg, is Bruh Bear. Goth opined I am introverted, but she never said anything else past that and never officially typed me.
    For months I was typed IEE and EIE by community, and I had EII with alternative IEE for a long while. Only Brush Bear was the one to from beginning have me down as an IEI.
    You VI very much like a number of IEIs I know.

  39. #5439
    BILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eagleland
    TIM
    Si-H 6w5 613 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,208
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Low key questioning if I am an ESE right now. Usually have a type identity crisis ever so often to keep it fun~ I don’t think so. I am too introverted and I keep to myself too much. Plus I don’t know how to confidently harmonize a room like an ESE. I come across hella Fe and as strong as a Fe base based on pics supposedly. However if there is any objection I am willing to hear it. Feedback is feedback.
    A good way to tell between two types to see which you are is not to look at the strong functions but rather the weak functions, specifically the polr which hits Iike a truck when a leading type of that function criticizes you on it and starts supervising.

    Honesty my Fe polr and relations with ESEs is all I need to know I'm SLI. No other type can be regarded my supervisor and nothing else slam dunks on my ego like Fe criticism.

    So hang out with someone like @Braingel or @Adam Strange in person, see who sets you off.
    "Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now." - Epictetus

  40. #5440
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    892
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    A good way to tell between two types to see which you are is not to look at the strong functions but rather the weak functions, specifically the polr which hits Iike a truck when a leading type of that function criticizes you on it and starts supervising.

    Honesty my Fe polr and relations with ESEs is all I need to know I'm SLI. No other type can be regarded my supervisor and nothing else slam dunks on my ego like Fe criticism.

    So hang out with someone like @Braingel or @Adam Strange in person, see who sets you off.
    Your supervisor doesn't necessarily has to set you off. Based on type descriptions, any ITR except duality creates a psychosis, this is either far-fetched or since we are getting psychosis most of the time, it doesn't affect us much.

    Ofcourse you can feel criticized by supervisor, but this doesn't have to happen immediately. Besides, you can also have mutual understanding due to shared cognition styles.

    @MissDucki, I hope you are ESE, so this forum finally can live up to its name. I don't know any ESEs in depth so I can't say much right now. Waiting for other people's analysis

    To me, you seem more emotionally vibrant than other SEIs on this forum. However, there are also other IEIs that are more emotionally vibrant and I think their self-typing is true.

    I also don't think VI'ing a photo doesn't lead to solid conclusion since you can't see how other person moves or talks.

    Are you ok with making typing video btw?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •