Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    They tend to be a bit more casual and nerdy in my experience. They're not very aware of their own feelings. 1D unconscious Fi. The fact that you're able to respond so strongly from your own feelings demonstrates that you have strong conscious Fi. People who have strong Fi are the ones who tend to express it, because they're a lot more confident about that stuff.
    My entire existence has been nerdy, but I was homeschooled with three introverts who are very sensitive Fi-valuers. While I have and do struggle with my emotions, I have had decades of practice in speaking to people who seem to need gentleness, and your post about hoping I didnt hate you is one I answered literally.I dont hate you, and I dont expect you to competently type me.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

Type me whatever you want thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    469 Delta
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think family influence is definitely something that should be considered and often gets missed.

TIM
    469 Delta
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think @nanashi is IEE. She's warm and friendly, which can be associated with many sociotypes. She is talkative and engaging, but fairly steady, paced and without losing her train of thought (I'm not sure if this connects to Ne or not, but just an observation I thought I would share). She's very invested in Te, is going to business school, has Te interests and I got no impression of delta or IEE during voice chat. LIE seems to work pretty well based on what I've been hearing recently about female LIE. I've always seen LIE as warm and charming and not necessarily overtly "nerdy"

TIM
    469 Delta
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COVID 007 - ILE @pinkcanary - SEI

very good dual energy between the above two, great to witness and gives one faith in socionics. both are goofy, like to play and have fun : )

@woofwoofl i always thought woof was SEE lol (just thought it was what i heard), but i learned he was ESI. i could definitely see it, seems to value Te and have a healthy dose of Se without using it too forcefully. seems nice, kind, empathetic, engaging. seems to have strong Fi loyalty as evidenced with his fiance. he seems like the Se subtype.

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-α/H
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie I think somewhat introverted or shy (or both - not sure) IEE could still be the case for you.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    All types. Love you
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Beautiful sky

Among factors for EIE vs EII (as she dreams it) is that for introverted type tends to write a lot of messages. May even do several of them as a reply on a single message!
    Also often replies not because has a useful to say on the discussed theme there. But something external, being motivated by "just to say". What also fits to extraveted types' more surface approach and higher need in communications.

Among other traits more common for extraverts is a regular wish to attract the attention to her casual life events. Which would be more appropriate for bloggs or random thoughts thread but not in new made threads, the purpose of what is to attract more of an attention. It's important for her to get external influences and such she provokes them without good reasons, with masking this by typology remarks which are bad from theory point. As the motivation to do those posts is other than the typology, so a criticism from typology side she takes without logical contrargumentation and redundantly emotionally.
    Besides that such criticism may often contain a disagreement about her type, ther expressions of which were related said by her opinions. This assigning herself of incorrect type is generally done much by emotional reasons. Emotions supress logically seen significant contradictions with the theory for years and help to keep the mistake. Hence disagreements against this opinion leads her to inappropriate emotional reactions.

+some addition
    I always skip what she writes, because there's almost always nothing of substance.

TIM
    469 Delta
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    @thegreenfaerie I think somewhat introverted or shy (or both - not sure) IEE could still be the case for you.
    I had a feeling you'd say that Nanashi made some good points on IR stuff as to why she thought it could work too, in how she related to me/her feelings toward me, seeming delta etc., ofc this is just one time meeting on a voice chat. There are some major problems still (1D Si and being shy/introverted my whole life, it's not just like a I got traumatized and I'm this way now sort of thing). When I took Gulenko's longer questionnaire for example (I still ought to post that for people to take), I was clearly marking way more intratim, even though it's not what I was hoping for (because I want to have a type, this going back and forth isn't fun to me either, I want to be boxed and know here my place is in this system), so I need time to figure out where the issues are there and how it still works. I definitely don't fit the descriptions all that great and don't have nearly as high as energy as described. Then of course there is the whole tidy, aware of my living environment thing, I don't understand messy people at all, but I guess upon further discussing last night, this truly doesn't seem that connected to socionics despite it being part of the literature. Sometimes it seems kind of connected to birth order. I find it interesting that it almost seems like I evolved into more of an irrational over time (when I was quite young I was very particular, always had to wear dresses, couldn't have bumps in hair, etc.). At what point does someone have their socionics type? I've heard various answers on this.

Anyway, yeah you seem very ILE it's like lol, I don't even know how you could consider another type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Samfree13 welcome to the Delta Lounge. You can always reach out to @UDP if you need an LSE friend.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello 16t,

I would like all of you to refer to this video and identify whether you have any of these conditions before making any serious posts on others type.

thank u
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

blood and makeup on my face Pierrette's Avatar
    TIM
    SwEIEt SpicEIE ELFV
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Hello 16t,

I would like all of you to refer to this video and identify whether you have any of these conditions before making any serious posts on others type.

thank u
    I never make serious posts here but: Schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, amnesia, anorexia, ADHD, binge eating disorder, clinical lycanthropy, bipolar disorder, and sometimes psychosis.
    devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon

& you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

& any two things
    together is a terror.

Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin.
    It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrette View Post
    I never make serious posts here but: Schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, amnesia, anorexia, ADHD, binge eating disorder, clinical lycanthropy, bipolar disorder, and sometimes psychosis.
    A multiple personality disorder is just another term for EIE.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-α/H
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The moment when my sister asks "Why are you talking to a stuffed bird?"
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    miscarriage
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

type me
    凸(`△´+)

TIM
    SLE (N) 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trashman View Post
    type me
    Still EIE.

Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE makes no sense for trashy uh

TIM
    Hybrid
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y'all can discuss me if you want to, but you don't have to. ESE?
    This pandemic gives a whole meaning to your mask is slipping.

TIM
    SEE-Fi sx/sp
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@trashman I still think you're IEI

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    @trashman I still think you're IEI
    Same here

TIM
    miscarriage
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@voider @sbbds @Northstar

its understandable that i would be typed as IEI, particularly as i'm socially introverted (this is not type-related but is often confused with intro/extrotim), Fe-Ni valuing, and an intuitive. i have some issues with it though to be fair, particularly the reinin dichotomies which are Yielding, Tactical, Emotivist, Farsighted and perhaps especially Positivist (which i know is not the same as optimist btw). looking back at when i was not depressed, i would not say that i displayed traits of Te PoLR, rather more of Si PoLR. i think thats a pretty important thing to look at as it says something about someone as a person outside of factors outside of typology such as mental illness. i would need some really good arguments for how i'm Te PoLR over Si PoLR, as well as how i'm all of those Reinin dichotomies which i don't relate to, to be convinced of IEI yet again. that's probably more than anyone is willing to do though, and frankly i dont care that much either, i just woke up and felt bored.
    凸(`△´+)

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@voider @sbbds @Northstar

its understandable that i would be typed as IEI, particularly as i'm socially introverted (this is not type-related but is often confused with intro/extrotim), Fe-Ni valuing, and an intuitive. i have some issues with it though to be fair, particularly the reinin dichotomies which are Yielding, Tactical, Emotivist, Farsighted and perhaps especially Positivist (which i know is not the same as optimist btw). looking back at when i was not depressed, i would not say that i displayed traits of Te PoLR, rather more of Si PoLR. i think thats a pretty important thing to look at as it says something about someone as a person outside of factors outside of typology such as mental illness. i would need some really good arguments for how i'm Te PoLR over Si PoLR, as well as how i'm all of those Reinin dichotomies which i don't relate to, to be convinced of IEI yet again. that's probably more than anyone is willing to do though, and frankly i dont care that much either, i just woke up and felt bored.
    Nah

TIM
    miscarriage
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Nah
    ok Se
    凸(`△´+)

TIM
    E9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the best solution from this point on is to take a gun and shoot reinin. There He doesn't exist anymore

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok Se
    Ok frog riding a unicycle LOL . Go home datboy

TIM
    SEE-Fi sx/sp
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, maybe me and sb just like your Ni @trashman lol

TIM
    miscarriage
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Ok frog riding a unicycle LOL . Go home datboy
    i'm going home thursday morning and i can't wait
    凸(`△´+)

TIM
    469 Delta
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aramas I agree with BandD and think you are more feeler than thinker. For some reason at some point I had seen (or maybe imagined) a very subtle similarity to @FreelancePoliceman, who I do think is LII (I didn't really see anything suggesting he was not and seems clearly logic-based), which could be due to being a lookalike type, but you seem quite obviously more feelery. You remind me a bit of one of my uncle who I would type as some sort of NF, no doubt. There is a softness and caringness and an impression that you are genuinely concerned about others and what they have to say, but not in any sort of more overt Fe way. EII works well I think.

Maybe things will change in other video chats, but this is the impression I have currently.

Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the argument "cognitive extroversion is not extroversion" is really silly, apart that it just makes no sense, but if you don't engage with the outside world as an extrovert then you're not a cognitive extrovert, nor an extrovert, full stop.

if you weave too much on the theory (see reinin) you miss the obvious, cognition and the way we live our lives go hand in hand. but ok coz socionics is nonsense

blood and makeup on my face Pierrette's Avatar
    TIM
    SwEIEt SpicEIE ELFV
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    the argument "cognitive extroversion is not extroversion" is really silly, apart that it just makes no sense, but if you don't engage with the outside world as an extrovert then you're not a cognitive extrovert, nor an extrovert, full stop.

if you weave too much on the theory (see reinin) you miss the obvious, cognition and the way we live our lives go hand in hand. but ok coz socionics is nonsense
    Really, all personality theories are nonsense but people including myself still love them because we get to do soul searching and find our one true selves or whatever. And also we get to judge others for no other good reason but for bizarre ass reasoning that would never fly outside of typology communities such as "I'm a 9 and your 6 tendencies clash with mine", yeah! That's always fun.
    devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon

& you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

& any two things
    together is a terror.

Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin.
    It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    @Aramas I agree with BandD and think you are more feeler than thinker. For some reason at some point I had seen (or maybe imagined) a very subtle similarity to @FreelancePoliceman, who I do think is LII (I didn't really see anything suggesting he was not and seems clearly logic-based), which could be due to being a lookalike type, but you seem quite obviously more feelery. You remind me a bit of one of my uncle who I would type as some sort of NF, no doubt. There is a softness and caringness and an impression that you are genuinely concerned about others and what they have to say, but not in any sort of more overt Fe way. EII works well I think.

Maybe things will change in other video chats, but this is the impression I have currently.
    I think I've put LII to the side for now. It's EII or ESI. I know I'm monotone sometimes but there's a certain quality to the typical LII male voice I think I lack.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Aramas INFj EII with a good amount of analysis and inclusion
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aramas ESI - Fi (maybe)
    Thegreenfarie IEE- Fi
    Freelancepolice EII- Fi

Adding the fi egos

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Aramas ESI - Fi (maybe)
    Thegreenfarie IEE- Fi
    Freelancepolice EII- Fi

Adding the fi egos
    Imma have to disagree with FP as EII > LII I think. We haven't talked much but he seems like logic man haha.

TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imma have to disagree with FP as EII > LII I think. We haven't talked much but he seems like logic man haha.
    I don't know if you are se creative.

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know if you are se creative.
    That's not related to my post but you quoted it? Lol. I'm not sure I'm ESI either, and you said maybe in your original post.

TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not related to my post but you quoted it? Lol. I'm not sure I'm ESI either, and you said maybe in your original post.
    Yeah I'm talking to you about your type lol. You were saying ESI earlier so I quoted you to share my thoughts

TIM
    ESI?
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm talking to you about your type lol. You were saying ESI earlier so I quoted you to share my thoughts
    Oh ok. I was taking about FP in that one though. Too lazy to quote the other one? Idk if you saw but I did the celebrity lookalike thing and most of them came back ESI. I have screenies if you want to see.

TIM
    SLE- Se 7w8 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ok. I was taking about FP in that one though. Too lazy to quote the other one? Idk if you saw but I did the celebrity lookalike thing and most of them came back ESI. I have screenies if you want to see.
    You say laziness I say convenience. Yeah pm me them

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aramas ESI - Fi (maybe)
    Thegreenfarie IEE- Fi
    Freelancepolice EII- Fi

Adding the fi egos
    Any particular reason you think EII for me?
    Don't want Microsoft tracking everything you do on a computer? Tired of ads on your operating system? Sick of forced updates and reboots? Interested in a much lower risk of getting viruses? Try Linux Mint!

Protect your privacy on the Web:
    Browser: Firefox (It's much preferable to Chrome, at least)
    Search Engine: DuckDuckGo
    Adblocking: uBlock Origin
    Misc. Tracking Blocking: Decentraleyes
    Optional: uMatrix (Requires some learning)
    Mullvad VPN

TIM
    469 Delta
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Join a video chat @kingslayer and see if you still think I'm IEE I know some people have had doubts on video, but others not clearly : ) We can type you too

TIM
    469 Delta
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way I see FP as EII