Page 153 of 167 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,120 of 6676

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    I just want to correct it a little by saying not all of those people are typed by Gulenko so it’s not right to say according to Gulenko, maybe more fitting to say according to them

I don’t really care much about that though, but assuming that duals make people happy and complete (I’m just going along this thought, I’m just assuming), it’s kinda funny that we are all here aside from somewhere else! We should all leave this forum I’d say! Since we all now know we are intuitives, let’s just go to typical sensor places, stay there 100% of the time. The sensors need us to make their lives complete yet here we are! I’m sure because of their low intuition they need help putting two and two together, and we also need help because we are very weak. PersonallY, I want to get near clean sensor homebodies. I want them to infect me with their cleanliness. This would make the world a better place

What are the typical sensor places? I think pottery studio is one, gardening? Those both sound great to me actually, I want to meet a gardener and teach me how to grow plants and cut leaves
    Bah, we don't need to go to a sensor place, we just voyeuristically watch them in their dance clubs with our ESP. Well, Alive doesn't believe in that even though Jung definitely did. Jung must have been an IEI even if he self-typed as LSI. Delusional Jung, believing in ESP and that he's LSI instead of a ditzy IEI. (I don't think IEIs are these complete ditzes like Alive does though.)

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Is this a battle typing thread? I have some unsolicited typings of y’all

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    omg another fallen Asian put to Fe category!!!! stop the racism now!!!! lolololol
    Except Peter, he was typed as LSI.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's wise to deem any attempt at retyping someone as a "battle typing". There could be other motivations behind the retyping attempt, primary one, assisting the person find out their true type. Or another, a concern that things are accurate and correct; or simply some observations that might be odd and could contradict the supposed typing of a given person. Not always it is meant as a way to discredit a person or their typing/self-knowledge abilities. The reality is that mistyping is a pretty common phenomenon. Until someone has typed a lot of people IRL accurately, and experienced ITR's with them (and observed/identified them) the type is not set in stone. Back in MBTI I already noticed I was LIE thanks to the functions (despite getting another result in tests), but it wasn't until I noticed some intertypes that it became set in stone.

♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you all are a bunch of shit stirrers and you know it

·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m sad because I’m the only one that Alive doesn’t type as IEI
    The whole point of my message was that you are likely an IEI, because you hang around on this site so much. I looked at a variety of distributions of types on websites and at my own experience talking with a variety of types about typology. It overwhelmingly points to sensing types not being interested in this topic at all.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    The whole point of my message was that you are likely an IEI, because you hang around on this site so much. I looked at a variety of distributions of types on websites and at my own experience talking with a variety of types about typology. It overwhelmingly points to sensing types not being interested in this topic at all.
    Alive is right guys. You're all mistyped IEIs. I'm the only real sensor on this entire site and everyone knows it. I literally just wrote a post talking about how wonderful swiffers are. What else you need? The rest of you guys are all Ni nerds.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    Alive is right guys. You're all mistyped IEIs. I'm the only real sensor on this entire site and everyone knows it. I literally just wrote a post talking about how wonderful swiffers are. What else you need? The rest of you guys are all Ni nerds.
    Wenn ich mir deine Interessen durchlese, scheint mir SLI eher unwahrscheinlich.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I IEI as well lol

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I IEI as well lol
    I don't know for sure, but your interests point towards Se and Ni

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive
    Out of curiostity, have you made a list of forum members you've typed?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    @Alive
    Out of curiostity, have you made a list of forum members you've typed?
    No, not really. There are some people that I'm not even that aware of (like you, not because I don't like you or anything, it's just that I have never interacted with you). I think cataloguing things is more for Ni-doms. I prefer to decide things spontaniously.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know for sure, but your interests point towards Se and Ni
    lmao

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, not really. There are some people that I'm not even that aware of (like you, not because I don't like you or anything, it's just that I have never interacted with you). I think cataloguing things is more for Ni-doms. I prefer to decide things spontaniously.
    I see, I'd give up after 3 typings so I get it, lol.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    I see, I'd give up after 3 typings so I get it, lol.
    I could do it if the topic really interests me, but creating a list just for the users here is not that important to me. The sample-size is also just too small since i maybe interact with 10 people on a regular basis here, while I had no problem counting the types of an MBTI meetup group because it had over 800 members (roughly 400 people of that group were INxx)

Self-proclaimed typing expert Poptart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What message?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought this whole thread *was* unsolicited typings.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI is unlikely, yes, but his communication style is a much better argument against it than his self-reported interests

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    SLI is unlikely, yes, but his communication style is a much better argument against it than his self-reported interests
    The LSI denies my being SLI! Anyone who doubts the typing can ask the Policeman to verify it, we're BFFs after all lol. What are SLI interests supposed to be anyway, if mine wouldn't appeal to the type? Are their interests just restricted to driving big trucks, eating fast food, jacking off, and napping? Maybe some occasional handiwork around the house?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@slowerthan what are you typing yourself these days? IIRC you were thinking ILI or ESI for yourself at some point. I'm curious, have you ever considered EII?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to be battle typed!

Self-proclaimed typing expert Poptart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I want to be battle typed!
    Ok I think you’re gamma sf

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have an impression of what my type is? I don’t even know why I consider myself ESI besides VI and holistic descriptions

H.H.W
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Anyone have an impression of what my type is? I don’t even know why I consider myself ESI besides VI and holistic descriptions
    Isn't it enough? especially descriptions

TIM
    H-LII
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    From the way you express yourself here I believe you got hp cognition. Not sure type, I don’t really know how to regonize ESI.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Isn't it enough? especially descriptions
    It's not enough. The ITRs have to make sense, and the person has to have real experience of his base function and other functions.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who doubts the typing can ask the Policeman to verify it, we're BFFs after all lol.
    ''BFFs'' can easily be led to agree with a self-typing in the interest of friendship, so that hardly constitutes a verification - a more satisfactory way would be for you to test it by carefully considering the intertypes, or even to post a typing video for opinions of more neutral observers
    a logical type would generally have a better argument against doubts in their type than pointing to a single close person agreeing with it; nonetheless, you may have the ethical type close to SLI: SEI. look to Kiba for a similar situation

@SlytherinPower
    prepare ye a typing video and armour and we shall see

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

''BFFs'' can easily be led to agree with a self-typing in the interest of friendship, so that hardly constitutes a verification - a more satisfactory way would be for you to test it by carefully considering the intertypes, or even to post a typing video for opinions of more neutral observers
    a logical type would generally have a better argument against doubts in their type than pointing to a single close person agreeing with it; nonetheless, you may have the ethical type close to SLI: SEI. look to Kiba for a similar situation

@SlytherinPower
    Ok thanks

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SlytherinPower
    Okay LSI man, let's look at intertype. Let's see, my closest friends through life have been IEE, SEE, SLI, EII, ESI, and LII most often, I absolutely hate being around ESEs who like to torment me, and Beta's all across the board repulse me. Wonder what all this points to?

I really haven't had any degree of doubts regarding my type for over two years, only my DCNH and enneagram instincts at most. It's pretty much set in stone. I'm both SLI AND I'm a jovial fella. Most SLIs online seem to be Te subtypes, which are also probably a lot stiffer and humorless than me, an Si subtype, who have a sparse online presence imo.

Wait a second! Omg...did you use an emoji, a SMILING EMOJI?!?! ESE confirmed. You can't be any other type. Too much Fe.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-28-2022 at 05:58 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem ethical and <20 years old

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem ethical and <20 years old

K Mr. EveryoneisIEIbutme

H.H.W
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone type me I'm bored

Note : typing seriously, not joking

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D sp 5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does seriously joking work? Impression-wise, probably ILI/LII. Or else, maybe NF type.
    Now, type me.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

H.H.W
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTx

If I wanted to take a risk , I would say LSI

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Metaphor seems Ni base, but I'm leaning more towards IEI

TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D sp 5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I don't agree, but you could elaborate your point if you prefer to. I'm listening.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D sp 5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    INTx

If I wanted to take a risk , I would say LSI
    You probably aren't the first one who thinks I might be an LSI.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor
    You probably aren't the first one who thinks I might be an LSI.
    Benefit-pairs sometimes mistype as each other, supposedly. If you really are a Distancing subtype then an LSI who thinks they’re more like an ILI doesn’t seem to be a huge stretch.

That being said I think ILI probably suits you more.

TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D sp 5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Benefit-pairs sometimes mistype as each other, supposedly. If you really are a Distancing subtype then an LSI who thinks they’re more like an ILI doesn’t seem to be a huge stretch.

That being said I think ILI probably suits you more.
    I see. That might be correct, I got typed as an LSI in Talanov's Model T, while the confusion started when I considered myself to be an LII in Model A but ILI in Model G. However, if anything, both of these models have their own pros and cons to model the personality so I prefer to fuss them altogether into a concrete synthesis. So yeah, you might be right, LSI isn't a stretch but it probably is correlated to environment.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a second! Omg...did you use an emoji, a SMILING EMOJI?!?! ESE confirmed. You can't be any other type. Too much Fe.
    problems with evaluating data and logical arguments is more common for ethicals, peppering a discussion with jokes and humour is as well
    you behave consistently in an emotional and ''jovial'' manner, which is highly unlikely for SLIs, so the very likely error of your self-typing leads me to suspect your typings of others to be faulty as well
    i've noticed that you edit your posts often, which is behaviour more usual for irrationals, who are more casual and unprepared
    so some irrational ethical type is likely

i've given you good reasons to reconsider your type more than once - try to read the basic theory (information elements, dichotomies, strong/weak, valued/unvalued, ITR) and forget about stuff like subtypes before you at least have a good grasp on the basic structure, and what you think makes sense and what doesn't in the elementary theory
    and meanwhile try to carefully type people you know, with the basic theory in mind, and try to feel which are more attractive and more sympathetic, and which repulse/frustrate you, and why - this is the best way to find your type

@Alive
    not a bad guess
    that dreamy anime girl gives associations