Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,800 of 4816

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just doing some winter housecleaning....
    @woofwoofl SEE
    @mfckrz LIE
    @Suspiria EIE
    @kingslayer EIE (80%)
    @timber LSI (uncertain, seems beta ST though) [New]

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just doing some winter housecleaning....
    @woofwoofl SEE
    @mfckrz LIE
    @Suspiria EIE
    @kingslayer EIE (80%)
    @timber LSI (uncertain, seems beta ST though) [New]
    EIE? Fe base? Interesting.. How come?

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    EIE? Fe base? Interesting.. How come?
    I've hung out with a few EIE dudes before and seen some online. You vibe way more like them than any SLE I've known.

Still 20% chance of being wrong. I'm not absolutely certain. But I feel like it fits better. Beta STs are more like @Northstar or CS Hyatt. You're a lot closer to Robert Anton Wilson in terms of how you come off to others. You're warm and gregarious more than intently sensory or logical.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've hung out with a few EIE dudes before and seen some online. You vibe way more like them than any SLE I've known.

Still 20% chance of being wrong. I'm not absolutely certain. But I feel like it fits better. Beta STs are more like @Northstar.
    I hear ya ... It's possible.

to quote SBBDS "You're the kind of SLE Gulenko would type SEE" so could be some fe boosted one

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hear ya ... It's possible.

to quote SBBDS "You're the kind of SLE Gulenko would type SEE" so could be some fe boosted one
    I think a lot of people misunderstand Se and Fe. Fe "feels" like it would be Se because Socionists associate Se with a sense of force. And they often feel force around EIEs, but it's an emotional force they feel, not sensory. Any Se they have is still noticeable. Strong Se isn't felt like that.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a lot of people misunderstand Se and Fe. Fe "feels" like it would be Se because Socionists associate Se with a sense of force. And they often feel force around EIEs, but it's an emotional force they feel, not sensory.
    Actually eie was the first typing I ever gave myself when I found socioncis. However as I studied the system more I learned my ti and si are too good for it. In fact my biggest beef with the typing is si polr. I feel like I'm pretty in touch with si

Jon has me as ESE.. perhaps that could fit better? Both fe base

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually eie was the first typing I ever gave myself when I found socioncis. However as I studied the system more I learned my ti and si are too good for it. In fact my biggest beef with the typing is si polr. I feel like I'm pretty in touch with si

I think EIE. ESE is more like @heptayooooo. Or however many O's are in his name lol.

The thing about polr is that you don't know how bad you are at it because you're that bad at it.

The introverted polrs are not as apparent anyway. They're less glaring errors and more really small mistakes or critical blunders.

Or if they do make some kind of social faux pas it's something like not noticing the discomfort of other people.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EIE. ESE is more like @heptayooooo. Or however many O's are in his name lol.

The thing about polr is that you don't know how bad you are at it because you're that bad at it.

The introverted polrs are not as apparent anyway. They're less glaring errors and more really small mistakes or critical blunders.

Or if they do make some kind of social faux pas it's something like not noticing the discomfort of other people.
    Yeah that's not me. I'm really quick at seeing how I make others feel..

Types that value Si prefer to spend their time doing enjoyable activities rather than straining themselves to achieve goals. They like to believe that if activities are done with enjoyment, people will give them more effort and time, and also becoming more skilled at what they are doing in the long run. They believe that goals should suit people's intrinsic needs rather than shaped by the demands and constraints of the external world, and so do not try to force others into doing things they don't want to do. They also try to be easygoing and pleasant, preferring peaceful coexistence to conflict, except when their personal well-being or comfort is directly at stake.

Also this makes Si sound like it's in my ego block, or at least valued. Maybe I'm ILE. Looks similar to EIE. NE base have the most trouble typing themselves from w hat I read. They can consider all sorts of types and shit and see themselves that way.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah that's not me. I'm really quick at seeing how I make others feel..

Types that value Si prefer to spend their time doing enjoyable activities rather than straining themselves to achieve goals. They like to believe that if activities are done with enjoyment, people will give them more effort and time, and also becoming more skilled at what they are doing in the long run. They believe that goals should suit people's intrinsic needs rather than shaped by the demands and constraints of the external world, and so do not try to force others into doing things they don't want to do. They also try to be easygoing and pleasant, preferring peaceful coexistence to conflict, except when their personal well-being or comfort is directly at stake.

Also this makes Si sound like it's in my ego block, or at least valued. Maybe I'm ILE. Looks similar to EIE. NE base have the most trouble typing themselves from w hat I read. They can consider all sorts of types and shit and see themselves that way.
    Maybe emotionally but I don't know about sensory comfort. I remember you showing me a picture of you standing with your coworkers, and you had that mack daddy vibe going while there was at least one person in the photo who didn't seem all that comfy lol. But you didn't really notice or take that into account. Fe is not so much about noticing others feelings as affecting the feelings of others anyway. Fe is Fi ignoring.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe emotionally but I don't know about sensory comfort. I remember you showing me a picture of you standing with your coworkers, and you had that mack daddy vibe going while there was at least one person in the photo who didn't seem all that comfy lol. But you didn't really notice or take that into account. Fe is not so much about noticing others feelings as affecting the feelings of others anyway. Fe is Fi ignoring.
    Ahh.. I know the pic you mean. Actually I did notice. I purposely hovered my arm cause I saw he was already uncomfortable and I wanted to make him more so for the lolz. He was uncomfortable because he hates taking pics not because of me. I just upped his discomfort to amuse the other guy in the pic and myself cause he's always such an asshole it was funny to see him vulnerable from things as simple as picture taking and close physical contact.

So yeah.. Seems too good for Polr.. I'm always fixing my friends postures and my own as well, or telling people I live with to go sit in another chair for work because it's bad for their back the one they're using for so many hours.

The 3rd guy in that pic is actually EIE

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ahh.. I know the pic you mean. Actually I did notice. I purposely hovered my arm cause I saw he was already uncomfortable and I wanted to make him more so for the lolz. He was uncomfortable because he hates taking pics not because of me. I just upped his discomfort to amuse the other guy in the pic and myself cause he's always such an asshole it was funny to see him vulnerable from things as simple as picture taking and close physical contact.

So yeah.. Seems too good for Polr.. I'm always fixing my friends postures and my own as well, or telling people I live with to go sit in another chair for work because it's bad for their back the one they're using for so many hours.

The 3rd guy in that pic is actually EIE
    Upped his discomfort to amuse someone? That doesn't sound EIE to you?

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upped his discomfort to amuse someone? That doesn't sound EIE to you?
    Well I noticed his si and influenced it. Lol

You said si polr doesn't notice even

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well I noticed his si and influenced it. Lol

You said si polr doesn't notice even
    Hmm.. Maybe I was wrong about that one then. I'm pretty sure you're EIE. Figuring out the logical side of things takes a bit more effort.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. Maybe I was wrong about that one then. I'm pretty sure you're EIE. Figuring out the logical side of things takes a bit more effort.
    Could be SEI then.. similair to eie with savy Si.. I do look a bit similair to Dwayne wade expressions wise (sei) . But idk now I'm getting confused

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Could be SEI then.. similair to eie with savy Si.. I do look a bit similair to Dwayne wade expressions wise (sei) . But idk now I'm getting confused
    SEI is more like Audrey Hepburn or Nate Richert. Or Britney Spears or Gabriel Iglesias maybe. I'm less sure about Iglesias. I can tell when they look at me what they are lol. Trust me, the Mack daddy thing is particularly EIE lol.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI is more like Audrey Hepburn or Nate Richert. Or Britney Spears or Gabriel Iglesias maybe. I'm less sure about Iglesias. I can tell when they look at me what they are lol. Trust me, the Mack daddy thing is particularly EIE lol.
    Well ty, I'm flattered. I just think my si and ti are too good for EIE that's all.

Maybe you were seeing an LSI's inverse EIE?

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well ty, I'm flattered. I just think my si and ti are too good for EIE that's all.
    This is you lol. Dave Chappelle's impression of Rick James is EIE as fuck and so is Rick James lol. The caricature makes it easy to see the Si mistakes.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 8w9,5w4 sp
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol you wish. Extraverted polrs are pretty easy to spot for extraverts; they look like self-sabotaging where someone doesn't do anything even though he should in his own interest.
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

Life is soup. I'm fork

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Lol you wish. Extraverted polrs are pretty easy to spot for extraverts; they look like self-sabotaging where someone doesn't do anything even though he should in his own interest.
    Read my post again.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is you lol. Dave Chappelle's impression of Rick James is EIE as fuck and so is Rick James lol. The caricature makes it easy to see the Si mistakes.

Noo that's not me.. I'm like Billy Butcher from The boys man. very similar
    Removed video
    Last edited by kingslayer; 12-16-2020 at 06:46 PM.

TIM
    SLE D
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noo that's not me.. I'm like Billy Butcher from The boys man. very similar/url]
    Eh that video doesn't really show him. This is better. Have given similar speeches to friends lol

https://youtu.be/DtRuU71kuQE

TIM
    IEE-Ne 8w9,5w4 sp
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read my post again.
    I did. Doesn't change that extraverted Polrs(Se, Fe, Te, Ne) are apparent because of the absence of reaction to external stimuli in the best case, and shocking reactions against them at worst. Doesn't change that it's the same weakness as introverted Polrs: denial or misperception of reality. What now boss? I read it again again? No, I have a better idea, you read my posts again
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

Life is soup. I'm fork

Disrupting your illusory reality Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    Extroverted
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa (Beautiful Sky) - ESE
    I see potential relationships everywhere

If I could ask for anything impossible, that would definitely to talk to every human being ever born

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Subteigh ILI

Sorry.... EII didn't feel right to me. I think this one fits.

˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-N™
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think subteigh is uncommonly intelligent and somewhat reserved about some things, maybe why people think he is a logical type. Idk, I’m not into typing forum members anymore. just some thoughts.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I think subteigh is uncommonly intelligent and somewhat reserved about some things, maybe why people think he is a logical type. Idk, I’m not into typing forum members anymore. just some thoughts.
    agreed. I really enjoy our communication in the chat. whenever I meet an EII and we have similar interests we often end up talking for hours. it's probably the creative function that bounces back and forth, in this case Ne. I also have been wondering if he is a harmonising subtype since our communication is very smooth. I feel the same way about Adam's subtype.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also noticed that this creative function dynamic is more common for rationals, while irrationals have a similar interaction when the base function is identical, like ILI and IEI really connecting through art, or SEE/SLE doing a lot of things together in the real world.

Cool it with the anti-Grenitic remarks bucko! Grendel's Avatar
    TIM
    B I T C H
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I'm still rolling with the initial EII for him.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kiana: SEE
    Aramas: Fi introvert
    SlytherinPower: ESFx
    LemurianLo: SLI
    kalinoche: F base, mb EII or ESE
    aster: I can believe a high strung IEI, if not then EII~ NOT ESI
    kingslayer: SLE
    Comatose Zaniac 007: ILE
    Aylen: IEI
    Number 9 large: SLE
    Chakram: LSI
    Vex: EIE (mb IEI but find Ne ignoring unlikely)
    PissholeMan: IEE
    Uncle Ave: LIE
    Adam Strange: LIE
    Alonzo: LIE
    sbbds: SLE
    Tommy: SLI
    Cybel: SLI
    Suspiria: EIE is growing on me
    Thor Mkbr: EIE
    Consilience: EIE, mb LIE
    shotgunfingers: Ti ego, not SLE
    Northstar: LSI
    inumbra: IEI > ILI > SEI
    Eliza Thomason: ESE
    Maritsa: ESE
    Duschia: ILI
    thegreenfaerie: not LSI, Fi > Ti
    nanashi: LIE
    Outlier: ILI (second choice, LSI)
    Tallmo: SEI
    Olimpia: xEI leaning Ti heavy SEI
    ouronis: xII
    Subteigh: EII (seems too delta for LII)
    Fay: ESI > IEI
    ooo: IEE
    Reyne: something Fi introvert enneagram 9, mb ESI
    MrInternet42069: not ESI, IEI most likely
    WinnieW: LII
    consentingadult: IEE mb ILE
    voider: SEE
    ashlesha: ESI
    Chiquichiquaquiles: xEI leaning IEI
    FreelancePoliceman: LII
    grumpyvic81: SLE > LSE > LSI
    toska: EII
    Megatrop: Ne base
    queentiger: too enneagram 3 to type
    Sol: LSE > LSI
    inaLim: SLE, second choice LSI
    Ryan: LSI
    Kill4Me: troll
    khcs: LSI
    Anglas: LIE, second choice ILE
    maniac: ESI
    Emily: xEI, leaning SEI
    Rusal: 4D Ni > SEI

I think my work here is done~
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Kiana: SEE
    Aramas: Fi introvert
    SlytherinPower: ESFx
    LemurianLo: SLI
    kalinoche: F base, mb EII or ESE
    aster: I can believe a high strung IEI, if not then EII~ NOT ESI
    kingslayer: SLE
    Comatose Zaniac 007: ILE
    Aylen: IEI
    Number 9 large: SLE
    Chakram: LSI
    Vex: EIE (mb IEI but find Ne ignoring unlikely)
    PissholeMan: IEE
    Uncle Ave: LIE
    Adam Strange: LIE
    Alonzo: LIE
    sbbds: SLE
    Tommy: SLI
    Cybel: SLI
    Thor Mkbr: EIE
    Consilience: EIE, mb LIE
    shotgunfingers: Ti ego, not SLE
    Northstar: LSI
    inumbra: IEI > ILI > SEI
    Eliza Thomason: ESE
    Maritsa: ESE
    Duschia: ILI
    thegreenfaerie: not LSI, Fi > Ti
    nanashi: LIE
    Outlier: ILI (second choice, LSI)
    Tallmo: SEI
    Olimpia: xEI leaning Ti heavy SEI
    ouronis: xII
    Subteigh: EII (seems too delta for LII)
    Fay: ESI > IEI
    ooo: IEE
    Reyne: something Fi introvert enneagram 9, mb ESI
    MrInternet42069: not ESI, IEI most likely
    WinnieW: LII
    consentingadult: IEE mb ILE
    voider: SEE
    ashlesha: ESI
    Chiquichiquaquiles: xEI leaning IEI
    FreelancePoliceman: LII
    grumpyvic81: SLE > LSE > LSI
    toska: EII
    Megatrop: Ne base
    queentiger: too enneagram 3 to type
    Sol: LSE > LSI
    inaLim: SLE, second choice LSI
    Ryan: LSI
    Kill4Me: troll
    khcs: LSI
    Anglas: LIE, second choice ILE
    maniac: ESI
    Emily: xEI, leaning SEI
    Rusal: 4D Ni > SEI

I think my work here is done~
    If Cybel is SLI, we're all super autistic versions of our types, which is partially true, which leaves Cybel as ILI.
    I make music

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Okay do me. Cement me in stone people.

Does anyone argue against SEE?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Okay do me. Cement me in stone people.

Does anyone argue against SEE?
    Ok, i'll do you bby. Pull your pants down.
    I make music

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Like Tori Amos said: you bet your life it is.
    It will grow on you like herpes, with time. Same as it did with me, even though it was more of a phantom itch that I couldn't scratch...
    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Iron in Velvet
    As the typing thread was closed, I comment here.

Your IEI type is seen good in impressions from your nonverbal.
    Your behavior has no significant contradictions to this. Extraverted or J type would not closed the typing thread so quickly, but was interested to get more opinions and arguments there. Especially strange that would be after asking a question. Also, seems you did not liked the question about facts and pointing on possible misleading - the related to Te, - weak and nonvalued region of Fe types.

To want be "bossy" does not mean to have Se type.
    If you do 8 functional test and get S type - it's doubtful result if a balance between S/N is small or when you also get Ne or Ni above average. Same is when in dichotomies tests you get small S/N balance. I suspect it's your case, as N is your leading function.

IR test may support my opinion about your type, or at least your beta values. It's the easiest way.
    To be assured in your type it's useful to type people IRL and to check that irrational impressions from them fit to IR theory good.

There is @sbbds which thinks her type as SLE, while having F and most probably IEI. She thought her possible types before as N.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Iron in Velvet
    As the typing thread was closed, I comment here.

Your IEI type is seen good in impressions from your nonverbal.
    Your behavior has no significant contradictions to this. Extraverted or J type would not closed the typing thread so quickly, but was interested to get more opinions and arguments there. Especially strange that would be after asking a question. Also, seems you did not liked the question about facts and pointing on possible misleading - the related to Te, - weak and nonvalued region of Fe types.

To want be "bossy" does not mean to have Se type.
    If you do 8 functional test and get S type - it's doubtful result if a balance between S/N is small or when you also get Ne or Ni above average. Same is when in dichotomies tests you get small S/N balance. I suspect it's your case, as N is your leading function.

IR test may support my opinion about your type, or at least your beta values. It's the easiest way.
    To be assured in your type it's useful to type people IRL and to check that irrational impressions from them fit to IR theory good.

There is @sbbds which thinks her type as SLE, while having F and most probably IEI. She thought her possible types before as N.
    I closed it because I got bored. I don’t care about or for your typing. And you’re wrong. You can fuck off now
    Last edited by Iron in Velvet; 01-09-2021 at 11:23 PM. Reason: To be succinct

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw Iron in Velvet's video in passing today and the first thing I thought was that she moved and gesticulated like my IEI-Ni friend. I came back to pay more attention to it and it had been taken down. Oh well.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I saw Iron in Velvet's video in passing today and the first thing I thought was that she moved and gesticulated like my IEI-Ni friend. I came back to pay more attention to it and it had been taken down. Oh well.
    I don’t think IEI is possible for me. EIE is a much more likely typing. I don’t think my Se is weak, if anything I’ve had issues withholding my aggression. I was probably bitchy to Sol but I was getting bored of our back and forth since he kept pushing something I cbf doing at the time and still can’t. If beta NF then EIE is more likely

˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-N™
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron in Velvet View Post
    I don’t think IEI is possible for me. EIE is a much more likely typing. I don’t think my Se is weak, if anything I’ve had issues withholding my aggression. I was probably bitchy to Sol but I was getting bored of our back and forth since he kept pushing something I cbf doing at the time and still can’t. If beta NF then EIE is more likely
    I didn’t see much of your video because I was busy at the time, but you reminded me a lot of my sister...I type her SEE (guarantee Sol would type her IEI lol).
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol's actually very good at recognizing his 'nonverbal impressions'. I once slipped him two pictures of people whose type I already knew and he guessed their type from the static images alone. One of them was against a choir of people that insisted on opposite quadra typing when it wasn't the case. And although he says he's against subtyping in theory, the way he goes about gathering his impressions includes subtyping. And I just wrote this to tell you I sneak on people to test them.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.