a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Your typing of forum members 1

Sol is LSI. I have played with his self-typing pretending that he is LSE. Sorry!

Pretty clear supervision. Furthermore I'd say that supervision might manifest bit differently where personal strengths reside since there is lots of variation. In Sol's case his particular strong logic and wanting to 'feel' the type as while still wanting great deal of environmental feedback and lack of abstraction in terms of viewing things from different perspectives ( PoLR).
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I donít care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Sol is LSI. I have played with his self-typing pretending that he is LSE.

Pretty clear supervision. Furthermore I'd say that supervision might manifest bit differently where personal strengths reside since there is lots of variation. In Sol's case his particular strong logic and wanting to 'feel' the type as while still wanting great deal of environmental feedback and lack of abstraction in terms of viewing things from different perspectives PoLR.
    Haha is this revenge for his IEI typing of you?

Well he might be LSI, I don't know it's a strange one to judge. LSE's are apparently rare on a socionics forum, rarer still to me that an extravert would spend so much time here over so many years. Anyway he's difficult to talk to, he has his own system for sure. No opinion on his type though, except LSX, he's just one of those consistent regular forum guys.

Edit: I did think LSI before, but it's too weird for me to seriously question his type since he's been here for nearly 10 years.

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    Haha is this revenge for his IEI typing of you?

Well he might be LSI, I don't know it's a strange one to judge. LSE's are apparently rare on a socionics forum, rarer still to me that an extravert would spend so much time here over so many years. Anyway he's difficult to talk to, he has his own system for sure. No opinion on his type though, except LSX, he's just one of those consistent regular forum guys.

Edit: I did think LSI before, but it's too weird for me to seriously question his type since he's been here for nearly 10 years.

I just wanted to settle this. @Sol, it is OK. I can be F in your system (even if I don't give F about it). I think could be EIE in Sol's system of socionics but I acknowledge that he wants confirmation for it.

He has superb ability compared to me in sensing. I admit that fully. I also think that he can be very excellent in formal logic as he has claimed to finish first entrance examination with best scores in math. is his HA wanting to get some sort of 'feel' if I have understand it correctly.

Anyways, IEI as mirage to me is bit repulsive on deeper metal level while we can interact superficially quite well.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to settle this. @Sol, it is OK. I can be F in your system (even if I don't give F about it). I think could be EIE in Sol's system of socionics but I acknowledge that he wants confirmation for it.

He has superb ability compared to me in sensing. I admit that fully. I also think that he can be very excellent in formal logic as he has claimed to finish first entrance examination with best scores in math. is his HA wanting to get some sort of 'feel' if I have understand it correctly.

Anyways, IEI as mirage to me is bit repulsive on deeper metal level while we can interact superficially quite well.
    He seems to get on well with bertrand, or rather bertrand leads him about and sol doesn't realize. Could be supervision. Bertrand is ILE IMO. Anyway mostly ITR on here involves who was nice to you first. I could mentally masturbate to type Sol as LSI, but I can't seem to care enough. I'll read your debate with interest if it ever happens. I don't think Sol is much for listening, which makes me wonder how he'll get on with an EII dual who needs to be listened to - they're not emotionally brazen enough like EIE to beat it into their LSI duals.

Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol, it is OK. I can be F in your system
    There is no my system, there is Jung's typology. You look closer to F type by forum's messages. I'm not sure without video.
    Also there was the case when the dude behaved as F on the forum and I've perceived him closer to T type by video. As the result I've kept the doubts.

> I think could be EIE in Sol's system

and in Milky Way, in general. or IEE, IEI, etc

> I also think that he can be very excellent in formal logic as he has claimed to finish first entrance examination with best scores in math.

The remarkable is that I was the 1st who finished the exam's tasks among all in the room (>30 people). The exam was not so difficult, as the tasks in the provincial uni were boring school program without any creative part. I knew what kinds of tasks to expect and have prepared.

> is his HA wanting to get some sort of 'feel' if I have understand it correctly.

I'm using Ne as the main typing function. LSI would avoid this. While for me it's the entertainment during years.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There is no my system, there is Jung's typology. You look closer to F type by forum's messages. I'm not sure without video.
    Also there was the case when the dude behaved as F on the forum and I've perceived him closer to T type by video. As the result I've kept the doubts.
    As we see here: enforcing the the structure that exists.

I have nothing else to say.

Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As we see here: enforcing the the structure that exists.
    We see your preconceived speculation and ignoring of the wider context.

I'd was LSI in case my base Fi examples were base Fe. You may look them in any time. I feel much more sympathy to my base Fi examples, than base Fe ones.
    Also either you think to "feel" qualities of people in the current moment is Ni, but not Ne, what is clear nonsense. Or you you seriously assume LSI will prefer to type by porl as the main method for 15 years for own fun, populatizes this method, researches it. Talkes a lot about _unconditional_ love (Fi) as the core need of people and the way to advance their psyche (check my IR test theme).
    On my 1st date in the life I've brought a cake and tea, - that was my initiative, without concurrence. Because Si is what I may give to girls and it's my natural courting program, which I followed unconsciously. I like to be picky in the food, to seek among new variants (Ne) - just to test them. I don't like physical excercises as it's not pleasant process, though understand I need them for the health. I do not like to use harmful force on people, - I may become angry in my mind but the 1st hit/touch will not be mine. I do not like math (Ti), though it never was among hard for me. I hate rules' (Ti) limitations and always seek the ways to overcome them as rules are bad for many concrete situations. I don't care about gaining money (Se) when have no clear reason for this, as this needs more physical efforts (Si). I don't care about my formal status - the post, certificates, etc (Ti/Fe) - I take into account only practical use of them (Te). I mosty annoyed by drama emotions (Fi), and prefer when people quietly smile me showing their sympathy (Fi) and mb compassion like to other human. I prefer quiet and shy people, extraverts agitate me while I seek to be calmed. I tend to remember anything without system - the quality of people with an erudition (Te related) - so I have wide but surface knowledge.

I understand that it's not easy to distinguish between LS* types by forum's messages. Check and type my types examples, as I offered before, - they show which people are comfortable for me, as in typing I'm taking into account IR effects also.

Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I did think LSI before, but it's too weird for me to seriously question his type since he's been here for nearly 10 years.
    This would not be weird for T type. You are showing the conformism higher than T types do. I saw such at E-9 and F types "who am I to doubt in what [the most think here/thinks the one for years/etc]". It's not bad for to be "good dude", and F types are more pleasant to deal with. But it's bad to find and know the truth, while the truth is often more important.
    The base to be sure should be facts and thoughts, but not the agreement with others. This is about T types. At least, when they are not in the "making the relations" mode... especially with women *sigh*

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, I see sol quoted me, I don't normally see your posts except if I'm offline: you're on ignore. For questioning your type, I don't care what your type is to invest myself. Also as I feel no desire to assist you, and if after 10 years + your type is still wrong, you're not going to listen. So it's not for weird reasons you imagine, it's mostly because it's pointless (Te inefficiency) and I don't care (low F plus other priorities.) Personally I think it's weird that anyone of any type would be so obsessive over this subject - socionics, but maybe you've got issues I won't surmise that makes you such a zealot for fitting into your limited system.

@Troll Nr 007 I notice sol describes himself as using Ne. As I recall he has a blind spot for this: He says it's impossible for T types to use F. If you're ILE you can and should be using your mobilizing function Fe. Disregard him or have fun, but looks pretty boring to me.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 01-03-2018 at 01:37 PM.

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 I notice sol describes himself as using Ne. As I recall he has a blind spot for this: He says it's impossible for T types to use F. If you're ILE you can and should be using your mobilizing function Fe. Disregard him or have fun, but looks pretty boring to me.
    Yes, as for well there is certainly some sort drama in the air. I find that with LSI's I'm the one who is pointing out all sorts of problems or alternatives to their closed system. Well, I see socionics something to be further developed. Hanging on past where it starts to collapse under its own weight. It is laughable to treat this kind of system as exact truth. Furthermore how on earth I could fully understand his gut reactions that are formed from extreme visual scrutiny (see his rules for video). Regarding his typings I can't agree with them. Maybe there is something happening on physiological level that I can't really understand and how it reflects directly to thinking. Sounds NLP like stuff. It lacks intermediate links and furthermore different mechanisms might produce similar results. Requires extraordinary evidence.

It would be stupid to call LSI as physical abuser. It should be only used in context of jokes.
    Last edited by Heretic 007; 01-03-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I notice sol describes himself as using Ne.
    The method is such which I describe, but not me.

> As I recall he has a blind spot for this: He says it's impossible for T types to use F.

It's the lie. I said the types are the balance of functions in the consciousness, it's how Jung describes them. The balance means that one of the functions the more of time is there, but not the total absence of the other function. T types lesser use F than F types. Beyond some border the human will be typed as F as showing too much of it in some context compared to T types, also he should to have not good T working. Such example is you which makes logically awful discussions and who has the behavior common for F types, including high conformism tendency.

> If you're ILE you can and should be using your mobilizing function Fe.

Can. The problem is he used it too much compared of expected for T types. To understand or repeat correctly what I say in logic region is hard for you, what is expected for F type.

> Disregard him or have fun, but looks pretty boring to me.

yes. just switch off the mind like F types like to do when dislike something. though this leads them to stupid lieing like the above from you. this would add arguments to his F type Scraper is "our guy"

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol is LSI. I have played with his self-typing pretending that he is LSE. Sorry!

Pretty clear supervision. Furthermore I'd say that supervision might manifest bit differently where personal strengths reside since there is lots of variation. In Sol's case his particular strong logic and wanting to 'feel' the type as while still wanting great deal of environmental feedback and lack of abstraction in terms of viewing things from different perspectives ( PoLR).
    You type everyone u find retarded lsi lol. "Clear supervision" my ass. U even typed Chae lsi lmao cmon

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    You type everyone u find retarded lsi lol. "Clear supervision" my ass. U even typed Chae lsi lmao cmon
    No, I don't. In fact there's been very little supervision in my part.
    You two are very different LSI.

You asked for it:
    Do you think that I seriously typed @Chae as LSI

I think she is IEE.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, I don't. In fact thre's been very little supervision in my part

You asked for it:
    Do you think that I seriously typed @Chae as LSI

I think she is IEE.
    Yeah i do. Not the first time u said sth retarded and meant it lol

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Yeah i do. Not the first time u said sth retarded and meant it lol
    Ooh. I'm not that serious most of the time. Sometimes I just say something to get reactions and gather them to my personal data bank. This leads to following point: Sometimes I just know it beforehand what kind of mental game I can play with people.

TIM
    i_i
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    Let's not get too hasty now, I think Sol is fine staying in Delta...
    Why do people care whether someone is the same quadra as them?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Why do people care whether someone is the same quadra as them?
    I took that as a joke. Other people like @Bertrand actually do seem to care and take it seriously. You'd have to ask him why.