TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneeds Feed and Seed View Post
    tfw still not on the list like the cool kids
    I just read your questionnaire and you really seem IEE. I pretty much have no doubt about it.

Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Luminous Lynx
    to close a typing theme after an emotional querrel in it (with IEI), instead of taking fun to prove you are correct - points that you are quiet and rather not conflicting one. this is far from EIE and closer to I, also to Fi types
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

To Stand As The Oak Luminous Lynx's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Luminous Lynx
    to close a typing theme after an emotional querrel in it (with IEI), instead of taking fun to prove you are correct - points that you are quiet and rather not conflicting one. this is far from EIE and closer to I, also to Fi types
    Sol, you told me long ago not to type myself based on what others say. At the time you said that the others are "forum flooders" and "noobs" and that their views are "heresy". You told me not to listen to others, yet you expect me to trust you. I have told you that I am willing to listen, and told you twice that if you have sources to send me that can equip me with an understanding of Socionics that I will both appreciate and welcome them. As the saying goes: "Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for a lifetime".

It's that simple. I don't want to be told things, I want to understand them. I want explanations, not statements. I don't want to be dictated to, I want to learn things for myself. As far as I know, you are very knowledgeable of original Socionics literature. Again, if you have sources that I can read then please send them to my PMs. It's OK if they are in Russian, as I can run them through a translator.

One final time: Are you willing to help or not?
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

My Typing Thread

Model A: EIE-Ni2
    -
    Enneagram: 6w7, 2w1, 8w9
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    Sol, you told me long ago not to type myself based on what others say. At the time you said that the others are "forum flooders" and "noobs" and that their views are "heresy". You told me not to listen to others, yet you expect me to trust you.
    Such a good point

It's that simple. I don't want to be told things, I want to understand them. I want explanations, not statements. I don't want to be dictated to, I want to learn things for myself. As far as I know, you are very knowledgeable of original Socionics literature. Again, if you have source that I can read then please send them to my PMs. It's OK if they are in Russian, as I can run them through a translator.
    In other words, you don't want an Obsessive-Compulsive person (Sol) force their own explanation onto your own sense of logic without making enough sense first. Quite rightfully so.

Basically Sol doesn't like to refer to other things beyond his own thoughts and ideas, he wants to be the authority on how people should think, while failing to support that with enough facts and falling out of touch with society and other people on what's appropriate socially.

If I wanted to still use socionics (not), I'd say Sol is failing to serve up 4D Te/3D Ti creative with decent 2D Fe to oil it all, to you : p But nah, I'm fine with just putting it the way I just did above. With a better context, too (not the little generic and at the same time incredibly restricted function model)

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    In other words, you don't want an Obsessive-Compulsive person (Sol) force their own explanation onto your own sense of logic without making enough sense first. Quite rightfully so.

Basically Sol doesn't like to refer to other things beyond his own thoughts and ideas, he wants to be the authority on how people should think, while failing to support that with enough facts and falling out of touch with society and other people on what's appropriate socially.

If I wanted to still use socionics (not), I'd say Sol is failing to serve up 4D Te/3D Ti creative with decent 2D Fe to oil it all, to you : p But nah, I'm fine with just putting it the way I just did above. With a better context, too (not the little generic and at the same time incredibly restricted function model)
    I would say that too, but it's also a kind of hyper-masculinity, "mansplaining"... it's "my way or the highway", it's very imposing of your own will onto others in an attempt to dominate over them. It attempts to have authority over things.

I would not necessarily say that mansplaining is sexist, as males tend to do that with other males as well, neither it's even necessarily a gendered thing, but mansplaining can be annoying, because it is annoying, especially if the person is not very rational and don't have the ability to empathize with others, as Sol is the case. He just wants to have arbitrary authority so he can impose his will and dominate others (and because he's so desperate for authority, he can't "think outside of the box", he must also follow other authorities to a tee, such as "official", authoritative Socionics texts. Thinking outside of the box is risky and dangerous, because it might make you fall out of being authoritative).

Of course, his skewed understanding of others make him think that "Fi types" are automatically willing to accept his "perfect" Thinking, and if they're not receptive to it, then it must be because they're "evil Fe types".

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew Singu is a girl ^___^

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    I would say that too, but it's also a kind of hyper-masculinity, "mansplaining"... it's "my way or the highway", it's very imposing of your own will onto others in an attempt to dominate over them. It attempts to have authority over things.
    On an online forum...... when he could go outside and get a life. And even a "dual" hey

I would not necessarily say that mansplaining is sexist, as males tend to do that with other males as well, neither it's even necessarily a gendered thing, but mansplaining can be annoying, because it is annoying, especially if the person is not very rational and don't have the ability to empathize with others, as Sol is the case. He just wants to have arbitrary authority so he can impose his will and dominate others (and because he's so desperate for authority, he can't "think outside of the box", he must also follow other authorities to a tee, such as "official", authoritative Socionics texts. Thinking outside of the box is risky and dangerous, because it might make you fall out of being authoritative).

Of course, his skewed understanding of others make him think that "Fi types" are automatically willing to accept his "perfect" Thinking, and if they're not receptive to it, then it must be because they're "evil Fe types".
    I dunno, I'm a woman but I don't really try to read his behaviour through gender constructs. So genders aside, yeah, well, he wants to have this on an online forum bc he doesn't have anything better to do with his time I guess

I agree it's actually no longer a fully rational thing. In a way yeah it tries to block out emotion but the blocked out emotions just end up twisting rationality worse than if they weren't blocked lol

As for your reasoning on no thinking outside the box: I don't really know if that's what causes not thinking outside the box for Sol. I'm also not good at it, and frankly don't usually care to try and think outside the box, what's the point of it?

Rhetorical question, in many usual life situations there's not much use of it for me. Maybe for some others sure, not for me.

Anyhow, agreed on skewed understanding of others, Fi, Fe, whatever lol

But he also has strong reaction formation in a sense: I recall he posted maybe last year (I wasn't on much this year) that he can't find a dual woman on the forums after years of trying.

Well... I guess that is where logic/rationality tries to avoid bias so it goes to the other extreme: not wanting to make a mistake in identifying the dual, it gets too cautious and does not identify anyone as the dual.

And this is ofc because of the blocked emotions.

OTOH btw, I disagree that he follows official authority to a tee. As far as I could see, he makes his own reasonings about the stuff from official authorities. But yeah no deviation too far, sure. No thinking outside the box in that sense. Again, I don't know why one should, unless there really is a proven need to do so.

I mean yeah sometimes there *is* such a proven need... then I do go outside conventional approaches and I kill my brain trying to make sense of whatever unconventional thing I pick up that I just somehow sense will give something to me. Eventually then, I return back to my normal approach, and take whatever was useful from the unconventional. But I put it all inside better working approaches so that whatever I picked up makes more sense overall. That is the point, really, to me.

My brain simply just isn't for playing around with outside-of-the-box thinking all the time, I guess yours prefers it more, or whatever :shrug But that doesn't mean that people who don't do it like you do it are any worse or that they must have stupid motivations for refusing to do so.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder if anyone recognizes me enough in my incredibly sparse presence on this site to come to a typing conclusion?

I for one sure don't recognize anyone else here enough to type them lol
    Link for cool kids: https://www.comeuntochrist.org

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in the same boat as you.

Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@faith

after 1.5 years only 10 posts
    sleeping avatar

introvertion is more possible

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

lol @Sol actually imo introverts post more online bc it's easier for them to talk in writing

ps. I don't mean socionics, just general introvert

TIM
    SLE ESTp 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

Isn’t 4w5 more unlikely for an LSI?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    after 1.5 years only 10 posts
    sleeping avatar

introvertion is more possible
    You can ask me questions to confirm my type because typing this way is shaky at best.

Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    Isn’t 4w5 more unlikely for an LSI?
    Other typology and your possible type there is a separate theme. And there is no theory or good stats how much Jung types are spreaded among E-types to take this as significant argument.

> You can ask me questions to confirm my type because typing this way is shaky at best.

Your behavior is rather doubtful for SLE as reminds introverted. Videointerview is needed to type you.

TIM
    SLE ESTp 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

>after 1.5 years only 10 posts

mayhaps... an extravert might have a busier life outside the ‘net?

>sleeping avatar

>introversion is more possible

ok,

>videointerview is needed to type you

You: this person is an introvert based on their profile photo
    Also you: only types using videointerview

TIM
    SLE ESTp 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol ��������

I’ll do the IR test.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Wonder if anyone recognizes me enough in my incredibly sparse presence on this site to come to a typing conclusion?

I for one sure don't recognize anyone else here enough to type them lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you.
    What about creating a thread for users like you? A thread in which users who don't participate usually just interact, trying to know eachother. Asking questions, talking about the things they like, so that they leave a trace of their existance and other users can lurk and form an idea of them in their head. Some quick way to be recognized as an existing user with low effort, and be put in threads such as this one.

I think it would be more efficient than just upping old questionnaires, because it would be fresh and unusual material, so the other users would be more curious.

We could call the thread "We exist: know and type us".

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Number 9 Large - LSI
    Logic of a uniform structure.
    Securing the structure that has proven to work (while considering all other structures incorrect), rationalizing one and only right decision, stubbornly following your principles, thorough reading of directions or drafts. Linear ‘either/or,’ way of thinking; logic of informational structure. LSI.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah here we go loopty loo. . . once upon a time anyone who was particularly close-minded got labeled LSI, guess the forum is reliving that exciting and informative time again.

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI4w3 so/sx strigoi
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Unacceptable.

ESIs exist, too.
    IEI 4w3 so/sx

on a magic carpet ride fresh meat's Avatar
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    Unacceptable.

ESIs exist, too.
    I’d rather be labeled an LSI than an ESI any day.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 3w4 9w8

TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Typing me LSI is a minor "thing" now and I've been super pleased. Maybe Im NOT a blob of feelings who can't think and was born to wash dishes.

on a magic carpet ride fresh meat's Avatar
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Typing me LSI is a minor "thing" now and I've been super pleased. Maybe Im NOT a blob of feelings who can't think and was born to wash dishes.
    lmaoooo

As much as I pick on them, I love ESIs and I feel like most people share that sentiment
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 3w4 9w8

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is not probably right place to reveal my plans regarding Ne PoLR concentration camps... let them taste their own narrowly defined (by others ) medicine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.