Results 3,921 to 3,960 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I only asked for a raise once, by pointing out that I deserved it (I definitely did) and I was told, "no, you don't."
    capitalism is not when you get what you deserve. it's when you have a law by which you rob and fool other people as much as possibly

read Marx

you may demand a rise by a force only. when you offer either you'll be working or will go in better place

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    @ooo

Within several posts on that now closed thread, I used Socionics (seeing as how we are actually on a Socionics site) to illustrate precisely what my problem with you is (Te, by the way, and peons like you and Sol claim I solely use emotions to make my arguments) and why my reactions to you, in particular, have been so intense. But being the irrational, over imaginative (but bearing little substantial fruits) person that you are, you'd like to believe something else, as if you are actually somebody worth lying to. Fine. But I just need to correct a few things that don't necessarily fall out of sync within this type me thread.

Untrue. We can stay within this thread to find examples where someone contradicted my self typing and I "withstood" it remarkably well.

For one, I'm not using ad hominem when I say that I legit believe that you are not too bright. And so your "observations" tend to strike me as daft, which full disclosure, irritates the fuck out of me. That in addition to your sly condescending digs about my nature only compounded my disdain for you. You keep making sweeping generalizations that I uniformly act in a hostile or combative way to those that "contradict" me and that is false. I simply don't like you, in particular, for previously articulated reasons. Other people I spar with on here, even when it gets nasty, at the end of the day, I don't give a fuck or hold onto shit. In another thread, in another context, I may be quite civil or even gracious to them. But because you're so self-focused, you can't see beyond your echo chamber of inanity and conspiracy theorizing. To reiterate, I simply don't like you, in particular, which makes sense within the confines of unpleasant relations of benefit.

I'll repeat the same thing I said then in that thread >

Nope, by that point, I had already begun to think that you were patronizing and I did not care for you.

This is the lack of rigor that often leads me to be believe that you are "limited" and/or intellectually dishonest. You perfectly illustrate Low D Te's struggle to utilize nuance, clarity and accuracy. In previous comments I posted from that type me thread and ones below, I explicitly and implicitly acknowledge that "feeling bad for someone we don't know doesn't fall in any particular type of high empathy," including all Fe valuers, and therefore, SLEs >

And so, no, dear, you did not point out a logical fallacy. I had already taken in account your observation. Clearly, your inability to properly differentiate information is the problem here. Tsk.

Lastly, it's interesting that people who type me as a Fe dominant and want to quote posts of me "showing emotion" never quote posts of mine similar to the ones above that show my more frequent usage of Te. Funny.
    Thanks for this post. Some really great info on affective contagion vs empathy by placing oneself in other people's shoes that I was aware of before but this really highlighted some stuff neatly. Arguing with Fi bitches can be a pain in the ass even for Te egos lol, interesting

PS. @ooo feel free to bitch at me too for this post but I will not ever again care about Fi bitching in this life. Maybe in the next life of mine. Not in this one. So you'd be just wasting your energy on me. Thank-you.

PS2. I only say "Te", "Fi", etc for simplicity's sake to communicate here. I otherwise left Socionics terminology (and especially its model) behind in my life.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    ooo feel free to bitch at me too for this post but I will not ever again care about Fi bitching in this life.
    *sigh*

she's IEI. so Fe
    as for Fi. you can do not much to resist to F influences, in case of having T type. that influence much happens in your unconsiousness, out of your control and notice. it predipososes you to think, wish, do something what you explain somehow to yourself. when you supress your emotions - you supress it in your consciousness only
    also you can do almost nothing against IR effects with types Fi types should annoy Ti types often

> I otherwise left Socionics terminology (and especially its model) behind in my life

while Jung types are objective peoples' traits, objectively exist in your life and influence on you as should by the classical model, despite your thoughts and wishes about them. you may take them into account or close your eyes - they'll work on you, anyway

mostly mistyping leads that people become negative to typology as notice to much bs instead of what should to be by the theory. in this case indeed it mb better to do not use what you are unable to use properly. to follow primitive instincts, than wrong thinking by the model which you used wrongly in your life

your words alike "Fi will not influence me anymore" are really funny. alike "I will not ever again care about physics laws [or other objective] in this life"
    also if you'd not cared about Socionics model, you would not discuss types here. seems you have inner conflict based on negativism to reality related to Jung types. I saw such at F types which noticed bad IR with people relation with which they want to continue. probably this "closing of eyes" helped them alike "thinking anesthesia". LSI which you claimed yourself to be may also show negativism to Ne region as psychology. the efforts of dealing with the understanding the get may be annoying for them. they'd prefer easier, dumber and simpler ways to deal with people. even by the cost of lesser efficiency. it's more common for people in stress to try to ignore superego regions. but those regions only go lower to unconsciousness and then lead people to show funny behavior alike yours here

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's all Fi bitching until one's not involved in it ^^

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

''I will not ever care about objective laws again!''

"Dear fellows! It is not the flag that moves, or the wind that moves. It is your mind that moves."

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    *sigh*

she's IEI. so Fe
    as for Fi. you can do not much to resist to F influences, in case of having T type. that influence much happens in your unconsiousness, out of your control and notice. it predipososes you to think, wish, do something what you explain somehow to yourself. when you supress your emotions - you supress it in your consciousness only
    also you can do almost nothing against IR effects with types Fi types should annoy Ti types often
    You know Socionics does neglect intrapersonal dynamics, while focusing only on interpersonal dynamics - not good.

> I otherwise left Socionics terminology (and especially its model) behind in my life

while Jung types are objective peoples' traits, objectively exist in your life and influence on you as should by the classical model, despite your thoughts and wishes about them. you may take them into account or close your eyes - they'll work on you, anyway

mostly mistyping leads that people become negative to typology as notice to much bs instead of what should to be by the theory. in this case indeed it mb better to do not use what you are unable to use properly. to follow primitive instincts, than wrong thinking by the model which you used wrongly in your life
    That's not why I left the model behind. I found better working models.

your words alike "Fi will not influence me anymore" are really funny. alike "I will not ever again care about physics laws [or other objective] in this life"
    I basically said a certain type of bitching won't influence me anymore and I guarantee you it won't bc I was thinking of a pretty specific type of dynamics

Not as far-reaching as with the laws of physics basically.

also if you'd not cared about Socionics model, you would not discuss types here. seems you have inner conflict based on negativism to reality related to Jung types. I saw such at F types which noticed bad IR with people relation with which they want to continue. probably this "closing of eyes" helped them alike "thinking anesthesia". LSI which you claimed yourself to be may also show negativism to Ne region as psychology. the efforts of dealing with the understanding the get may be annoying for them. they'd prefer easier, dumber and simpler ways to deal with people. even by the cost of lesser efficiency. it's more common for people in stress to try to ignore superego regions. but those regions only go lower to unconsciousness and then lead people to show funny behavior alike yours here
    I jumped in impulsively bc I saw something I liked in the post I was responding to. What I liked about it was outside Socionics's model.

The rest (socionics terminology) I did to just adjust to the comms standards of the community.

And I like (some parts of) psychology way more than Socionics, so much for your "explanation" about that part with me being negative towards psychology.

I will say I still dislike classical psychoanalysis heh. I always will. But more modern psychology is just fine. Jung's cognitive-ish ideas are nice but science is finally surpassing them too. And Socionics has been stuck in the past for a long time by now without actual progress ofc so it got pretty outdated by now compared to science that is still moving forward. Newest studies are pretty great too. Socionics had some valid ideas but science has been covering those too by now. Jung was still a genius in other ways though

(Clarification: when I say Jung was great I do not really mean socionics stuff by that.)
    Last edited by Myst; 07-27-2019 at 07:41 PM.

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh*

she's IEI. so Fe

effing weirdo

Alonzo is really annoying in this thread for some reason. I've never met an annoying ENTJ in my life, it's astounding. They're always lovely pairing with their duals (every single one I've met has been paired off). Also, Adam Strange seems a bit off to me too. Maybe I've been spoiled

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
    effing weirdo

Alonzo is really annoying in this thread for some reason. I've never met an annoying ENTJ in my life, it's astounding. They're always lovely pairing with their duals (every single one I've met has been paired off). Also, Adam Strange seems a bit off to me too. Maybe I've been spoiled
    Off how, exactly? Do I seem more SLE or LSE? Or just......Strange......?

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a little strange ^^; Off as in, sometimes when I read your posts I sense a certain bitchiness about them. Also, LIE's that I know tend to be more dry than your tone.. I dunno.. hard to describe. I don't know how to explain your fascination with ESI's though, although I used to have the same fascination with LSI's and I was nowhere near their dual ^^;;

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and thank you for the heads up in the 'about me' thread. I cooled off about the girl I was approaching and she hasn't called the police on me yet, so that's a plus. I got arrested for trespassing but so far they haven't pressed charges.. things are sounding good so far

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh*

she's IEI. so Fe
    1.) Look at the Fe embellishments on display here > "*sigh*" and the smiley faces = ESE Final Type

2.) Pay attention and THINK. On one hand, you acknowledge what is evidently an unpleasant IR relation between Myst and ooo, and that Myst identifies as a T (LSI) type, and that "Fi types should annoy Ti types often," AFTER having typed ooo as a IEI. lol How does that make sense? It would stand to reason that ooo should be a Fi type that conflicts with Myst (LSI), and DUN DUN DUNNN, what do ya know, IEEs (what ooo is in actuality) and LSIs are conflictors.

3.) @Samson Sol exemplifies what I was getting at earlier about low D Fi and that even with having accumulated many experiences about his Fi impressions of the various sociotypes (also going so far as to create a video based typing system using IR relations as the primary gauge, something that would seem strange for a low D Fi type), he still has blind spots (that unlike myself, he refuses to acknowledge) that show up when he encounters versions of a type he's unfamiliar with; that's how mistypes happen. He also seems to be ignorant/unaware that IEEs have strong 4D demonstrative Fe and ooo frequently taps into that, something that I, as her beneficiary, am quite aware of, to the point that it seems fake and phony as fuck. Having said that, he also has low D N and he clearly struggles with making certain abstracted, theoretical connections.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Alonzo I actually don't mind ooo btw bc I barely talk with her so I don't know if I'd like her or anything. I do think she's a Fi ego but the argument just made me remember some of my experiences. But you picked apart some inconsistencies of Sol's stuff pretty well LOL (I'm not talking about the Socionics analysis parts bc I don't like to take part in that anymore)

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

effing weirdo

*looks over at your TIM, sees "ENTP/:Gamma SF" (illustrating an inability to decipher between cognitively opposite/conflicting types for yourself), and discounts everything you have to say*

First off, I'd have to be certain in your ability to type yourself, let alone others. You don't even know who you are. And so I'm not sure you can accurately comment on how a certain type generally impresses upon you. And FWIW, based on the little I've seen from you, I also find you to be rather annoying.

Oh, and thank you for the heads up in the 'about me' thread. I cooled off about the girl I was approaching and she hasn't called the police on me yet, so that's a plus. I got arrested for trespassing but so far they haven't pressed charges.. things are sounding good so far
    And you have the unmitigated gall to call someone else an "effing weirdo?" lol

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*looks nowhere near your post, and doesn't even bother quoting you* All I know is you sound a heck of a lot like an F to me. Especially when you bold, capitalize, etc etc. can't even be bothered to remember or look up right now. You don't know who I am and you clearly haven't read my previous posts to not understand what I mean by ENTP/Gamma SF. And I call him something affectionately, and I would call anyone else a weirdo if I wanted

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you're not an ENTJ because I love them and their duals, dearly. And I'm double posting, I don't really care because I'm making a point.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*looks nowhere near your post, and doesn't even bother quoting you*
    And yet somehow you were able to discern enough to still address my critiques in your response. Didn't know bifocals could do all of that.

All I know is you sound a heck of a lot like an F to me. Especially when you bold, capitalize, etc etc. can't even be bothered to remember or look up right now.
    Nah. That's not done for Fe "expressiveness" but Se "impact"; the bold is done for emphasis in a hammering/avalanching way, not to impart any emotional cue. Similarly with Te, people conflate Fe and Se. For *IEs, Se is nothing but the volitional will, the energetic force that supports and buttresses Te or Fe aims > for Fe, the end result can be "liveliness" and with Te, more like staccato gun fire.
    You don't know who I am
    Something we both have in common.

and you clearly haven't read my previous posts to not understand what I mean by ENTP/Gamma SF.
    I understand very well; it is you who does not. But I'm feeling charitable today and so I'm going to offer you some clarity, momentarily. Keep reading.

I know you're not an ENTJ because I love them and their duals, dearly. And I'm double posting, I don't really care because I'm making a point.
    1.) Again, what you "know" is debatable, even as it pertains to who you are, evidently, which presents a problem if you're going to accurately assign someone else a type, based on IR. But let me help you out in that regard > you're no ILE; that's laughable because there is a clear dearth of Ne (engagement of theoretical potentialities) and Ti (internal logical consistency) in your posts.

Low D Ne is why you have continued to stalk and harass some poor unfortunate despite all the *obvious* (to an intuitive) signs that she is disinterested in you; unless she tells you directly to your face (Se valuing) in no uncertain terms, than you are not inclined to see/discern/trust the abstracted motivations/reasons/feelings behind what's most readily perceptible. Low D Ne is also why it is your instinct to discount my typing as LIE because you are weary of new ideas and behaviorisms that contradict what you have seen, heard of, or experienced before. The possibility of their being a type of LIE that you don't like is disconcerting to you. You also said that you find me to be "annoying for some reason"; what high D Ti does is come up with the reasons and you did not do that. You then went on to mention that the ENTJs you know are dualized, which theoretically would also certainly contribute to how they might manifest, but you seem to have missed that connection.

What you are is SEE, dear. No amount of hormonal therapy (according to you) is going to make you an actual ILE (which, if you subscribe to the notion of VI, and it seems you do, encompasses more than just brain type); you may have a strengthened awareness and desire/ability to engage your Super Ego functions, but that does not mean that you will engage them with facility and competence--and as far as I can tell, you do not.

Hope that helps.

2.) If you think that only seeing an aspect of someone's personality from a few posts on some internet forum is enough to firmly conclude whether you love or hate them, then...you are again reaffirming your low D Ne and Ti-PoLR foolishness. There is no Socionics theory that supports the idea that one must always love or like those belonging to their quadra, be they identical, activator or dual. IR theory is concerned with the cognitive ease and comfort by which information is passed and gained. My mother is SEE and though I love her, we have a very complicated relationship; though it's very easy to cognitively engage her, our values clash and so it's easy to "dislike" certain things about her. If I decide that I will hate all of the morbidly obese, than that would include obese SEEs. That would come down to a matter of taste and preference, regardless of a favorable cognitive orientation. Loving or hating someone is not inherently type related. You'd do well to learn the difference.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 07-28-2019 at 12:16 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    1. I broke my friend's nose once. It was an accident, though...I was trying to punch him in the jaw. Bad aim, I guess. Though, I did leave a big bloodstain on the person’s driveway that I punched him on. hehe.

2. When I was a little kid, I punched my older brother in the balls while he was outside mowing the lawn. he was incapacitated for hours.

3. In elementary school, I frequently employed violence. Once a kid busted my chops in third grade (he said one thing to me) and I kicked him square in the stomach. He keeled over. A kid cut me in line during gym class and I grabbed him with both hands by the neck and started to choke the life out of him. I tried to kill him. This kid tried to cut me in line in fourth or fifth grade. They called him the pop pop. He didn’t pop no more after I kicked him in the stomach. Knocked the wind right out of him, he fell to the ground and cried.

4. First time I punched somebody in the face was at the restaurant. My target was the busboy. He kept talking as I ate. I went from having a cool and calm conversation with the kid I was with. I got up and whacked the busboy in the face. I was totally remorseless afterwards. I sat back down like nothing happened and casually asked the waitress for more ketchup.

5. Around 7th grade, I continued to make my stake for absolute power through fighting. I started first with my own neighborhood. My strategy was to start fights with and beat up the kids that lived near me. I punched out the Korean kid that lived up the street from me. I did this right in front of my house. He didn’t fall down but he put his hand on face and started to cry and then went back up the street to his house. He didn’t ride his bike back up, he had to walk it. I punched the kid that lived a street over from me before school started. I bloodied his entire mouth. He had braces too. My hand wasn’t cut, though. Then i punched another kid in the neighborhood after school one day coming off the bus. I put him in a headlock on the bus and punched him in the face, and then he tried to fight me a bit outside but after I tagged him square in the face he was done.

6. When I was seeing this girl in high school, I was at the pool hall with her brother and I knocked a guy out cold in the pool hall, just to do a little showing off in front of the brother and to give him a story to go home and tell his sister.

7. Early on, I had an aggressive mind for torturing people. I used to crank call this kid about his dead dog. I was relentless. I had the father screaming hysterically at me. They changed their number, and then through my friend, whose sister was still in contact with that kid's sister, i would get the new number. They ended up tracing my phone number, and I got called to the police station. When I was being questioned, the policeman told me that I was on record as having called the kid's house over 300 times in a weekend. When I was in elementary school, I spent a week cranking a dead kid's house by asking the mother if he was home, and claiming I had just been with him the other day. Once in junior high, I found out this kid was allergic to dandelions, so one day at recess I held him down on the ground and just started ripping dandelions out of the ground and smooshing them up his nose. I once lined a street with my friend’s bike-riding trophies, intending that the cars would swerve into each other or at least put them in a predicament that would make them squirm lots. hehehe.

8. I used to bully this mentally slow kid every morning before class in elementary school. Mainly physical bullying, punches in the back, enough to inflict some pain. Because he was only able to utter a few words, he was never able to tell on me. I did the same to a few other slow kids.

9. I used to bully this girl in high school that sat in front of me in French class. I would make fun of her name over and over again in a whisper that only she could hear. I did it year after year. And since we were in French class that year, I would throw in a le fleur per tu. I was relentless. Finally one day I got called down to the office and she was sitting in the office with her grandparents. I acted like she was making it up.

10. I bullied this one kid so bad that he ended up leaving the school. It started off with him trying to hang around with me bad. I’d start in on his game with women, because he had a clear hang-up about it. On top of that he just had one of those faces you want to punch or kick. I started to make fun of every little thing he did or said. One day at lunch I told him that I could knock him out with one punch to his jaw. He got all nerved up and told a couple other kids what i said and was like what would possess you to say that. Another time he tried to put his hand in my locker (“as if to say what’s that”), and my reflexes were so good that I slammed the locker just in time to catch his arm inside it. Just things like that, I tortured him. He ended up leaving the school.

11. I had a nice fuck buddy ring going for awhile after high school. I had these two older friends that I manipulated into competing with each other about who could bring me the most new women to sleep with. Then their competition with each other self-destructed and they ended up wanting to kill each other. They would try to destroy each other's reputations and i would fuel them with ideas for doing so. And all the while they were supplying me with women. Check my post in the friends with benefits thread for the full story.

12. I am naturally strong. When I was nineteen, I pressed 235 over my head starting with the bar on the ground, clean and jerk, but not really with proper form, just powering it up. It was uncanny given that I was only 190, but a solid 190. Never did steroids, but I had such an easy time putting muscle on that you could believe I did. When I used to play after school football, I could literally walk into the end zone with the football carrying five kids from the other team on me. And not run, but just walk with them, and they still wouldn't be able to get me down.

13. My three childhood heroes were Jim Jones, Joe Stalin and Leona Helmsley.

14. Once when I was walking with some friends, in sixth grade, on a day off from school. They came to my house and then we left from there to start a fight at another school that didn't have the day off. So as we were walking through the parking lot of my school, apparently there was a teacher's meeting going on. And that same science teacher who ordered ten pizzas to his house one night was there. He saw me through the window and I saw him and he just looked up at me like I was up to no good. Hours later we were walking back to my house and cut through the school again. I saw one of my teacher's cars in the parking lot and thought to myself to break her window. So I threw a rock through the window and it shattered. I forgot the science teacher saw me earlier. The next school day me and the exact group of kids I was with got called down to the office one by one and one of them ratted me out.

15. I had two girlfriends at once. In high school, my first girlfriend that I had sex with in ninth grade didn't live in the town. So I started to cheat on her with a good girl from my school. We just made out and stuff after school at her house after school. I'd walk her home. I look at this way. She got my dick warmed up for at night with the girlfriend that lived out of town. One day I got caught out there, but by then I had enough power over the first girlfriend that I was able to get away with it.

16. When I got to high school, my freshman year I was already dead set in gaining absolute power through fighting, by being the toughest. The first victim in my rise to power showed up seated next to me in study hall. He gave me the excuse I wanted when he said something about my mother. i stood up to throw hands. He stood up apparently to fight. And I hit him in the face with a left hook. It was a sweet money left hook. And just like that he fell back into the seat on his fat ass and buried his head onto the desk, with his head inside his arms, as he sits there balling his eyes out, crying like a little girl.

17. I enjoy stealing. I was in an ice cream shop once and somebody left their cell phone on the table as they were up in line ordering. So I grabbed it real quick and put it in my pocket. Then I upped and left. It got caught on tape. The girl that worked at the ice cream was the girlfriend of a friend of mine and got the tape. She stole the tape from her work and I went to her house when my friend was there and we sat around watching the tape as i stole the cell phone off the table.

18. The fastest it ever took me to get laid from meeting a women for the first time to being inside of her was about 8 minutes. She was a part of the fuck buddy ring I wrote about on the friends with benefits thread. The second fastest was this hot girl I from the club. Not too long after meeting her, we went out to the car in the parking lot and within seconds of getting inside the car she mounted me on the seat.

19. I stole a girl off my best friend. he picked me up when he was with her in the car to introduce us. But by the end of the ride she had fallen for me after I chipped a tiny piece of tooth with the top of a 40 ounce beer bottle. I might've spray painted a few buildings, too. Later that night she broke up with him. i was happy because I knew she was a next day lay.

20. I have an atrocious work ethic and am highly undependable. At my first job, when the boss pointed to the floor at a piece of meat and told me to pick that up, I knew that being a worker bee wasn't for me. I ended up getting fired from that job for giving myself a day off so I could try to get to third base with this girl. The guy in the meat department fired me but gave me the opportunity to stick the day out. i said sure, seeing it as a chance to fuck them over for firing me. So i did. i left them high and dry in their busiest moment after telling a lady I was going into the back to get her meat. I made a getaway through the back door, jumped in my car and took off, reasoning that I can just get a next job as my first job like I did that one. My next job (that I recall) was at a summer camp where I got fired for punching a camp counselor in the face. I made more money robbing and scheming and hustling. I bought a bunch of porn movies from a flea market once and made a profit reselling them. But because I was running my own ship, it was fine. No problems at all. I can go day and night. I got a job once as a dishwasher. That's another job where I perfected my trademark of leaving businesses high and dry in their busiest hour. As it got busier, my attitude is like, 'fuck you. i'm leaving." The best was the seasonal job I got at a big clothing store. I had so much fun there. Once when the manager was away I snuck into her office and vandalized her book on cats. I drew axes over the cat's head and some sexually graphic images. Another time I got the price gun and typed into it that one of the workers there, who had a questionable sexuality, sucked dick. I wasn't able to erase it, though and the guy found the next day. He blamed the guy that he used to have conflicts with all the time and that guy got fired. lol. And then I stole hundred dollar shirts out of the back room by stuffing them down my pant leg.

21. This business owner used to call me the puppetmaster. I used to soup this dude Damian up to go into this business place and bust the owner's balls. Then Damian would report back to me and ask me for input, and I would be the General telling him how to do it. The owner always figured it out because he would say "damian is too dumb to figure these things out on his own." So there used to be this other kid Danny that would go there that was extremely hot-tempered. His father just died. danny was a big guy and very much too himself. My friend Damian despised people that thought they were tough guys or who others thought were tough guys. Damian's psychology was to want to show them to be not so tough. Damian's father had been a real deal tough guy and got stabbed to death, so Damian had a chip on his shoulder when it came to people like that. So I played it up that Danny was the newest tough guy around. Damian took the bait and before you knew it my friend Damian was 100 percent invested in annoying this kid every chance he got. He did this for about a month. I made sure that Damian's approach was well tailored to Danny's weaknesses. Danny was one of those people that needed quiet around him, he wanted to hear himself think. So whenever Danny was there, Damian, as had been suggested to him, would come in, stand a few feet away from him and just to talk other people that were in the room. Finally, one day Danny blew his top and charged at Damian. It was a big melee. Damian grabbed a blunt instrument and then tried to hit Danny with it. Danny ran out. Next thing I know I get a telephone call from the business owner. "K4M, what the hell did you do?" Then he explained, blaming me as if I operated them by remote control.

22. I like being worshipped. This girl was on her knees and she had my dick in her hand. She wanted to blow me. I wouldn’t let her give me a bj. I started to slide my right foot up along her arm and onto her shoulder, and then beside her mouth, and she sorta got it that I wanted her to lick my feet. She put the soles of my foot in her mouth, then my toes, carefully slipping and weaving her tongue in between each one, as i gave her verbal commands.

23. I like to direct sexual activities. At a sex party this past New Years, this girl kept trying to give me head and I wouldn't let her cuz i wanted to use her desire for my dick to control a scene between her and another guy. a couple times she got far enough to kiss the head, but then I would gently push her off by the forehead. But I took her into another room where there was a guy that was alone. So I whispered in her ear to go give that guy some head. She went over to him and started to blow him. Then I came over to place my hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down, sometimes holding more firm when I wanted her to maintain a position and being her guide. I had power over her through just the fact she wanted me, and I used that power to gain power over that guy for the fact he desperately needed her to orgasm, so that gave me power over both of them.

24. I have always been pretty protective of my girlfriends (even when I was cheating on them) and very possessive. I pulled a kid out of class once. I had pretended to be an office worker so the teacher would let him come out and then i threatened to beat him up if he continued to call the girl I was talking to. That took him right out of the picture. I dropped my girl off once and the kid that was in the car made an insulting remark about her. For a second, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and when they came back I had come up with a plan on what to do him. I just turned to him in this really friendly voice and said I have to make a stop to look for a piece of jewelry she lost by a brook. Then I beat him out by the brook and left him there to traverse home ten or so miles. Once when me and a girlfriend were broken up, I came over her house and found that some kid was in her downstairs. So I smacked him in the face, and he went running out of there, and then we had sex. Another time I found out a kid I knew bunked school with her so I waited outside his one night for him to come out and then I kneed his head in like a soccer ball. Another time this spanish kid made an offensive gesture towards my girlfriend during school. I got him on the stairwell on the way to gym class. There were no cameras in the stairwell. He had a book bag on it. So he was tied up. I grabbed him off the ground and rammed him from wall to wall like a sack of potatoes. I was gonna start bashing his face, but he got away in the nick of time and ran to the gym teacher, but the gym teacher was a friend of mine, so that didn’t do him much good. I was at the movie theater once with my girl. I spit on and smashed a kid in the face in a movie theater cuz he was being a douche during the movie, putting his feet on his chair and swearing under his breath all throughout the movie. He and his friends, too, but he ended up being the one that got hurt because he was seated the closest to the exit aisle. I lost a nice watch on him because I swung so fast and hard that literally the band on my watch unhooked itself and flew off my hand into movie theater darkness.

25. the dean of a community college once told me in his office that I was a sociopath. I grinned. what happened I showed up there that day to sign up for classes and there were no parking spots. So I parked in the fire lane. So I go inside for awhile and then when I come out my car has vanished. The security had it towed. I began to shout mean and hurtful things at the security guards that had it towed. I told the female security guard about what a dyke she was. So then I ended up in the dean's office. And as I sat there and spoke with him, he made his evaluation and concluded that I was a sociopath. And then he told me that I was banned for the entire semester from parking my car on campus grounds.
    Leaving this here as a reference.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaving this here as a reference.
    He is SLE so take what he says with a grain of salt. Its truth with a ton of embellishment just for effect. Most SLE 'figure it out' by age 40-45 as the chickens come home to roost, you know what I mean? The parts about control might not be as unhealthy as it at first seems. Its just normal hunter stuff.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    He is SLE so take what he says with a grain of salt. Its truth with a ton of embellishment just for effect. Most SLE 'figure it out' by age 40-45 as the chickens come home to roost, you know what I mean? The parts about control might not be as unhealthy as it at first seems. Its just normal hunter stuff.
    Sol (aka retard) seems like an Si valuing type. Sol is a peasant at best, village idiot is much more fitting. Should be ignored into oblivion

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of you think I’m alpha but I’m curious if anyone thinks I belong to a different quadra

I think next most likely would be gamma, then delta and least likely would be beta

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Sol (aka retard) seems like an Si valuing type. Sol is a peasant at best, village idiot is much more fitting. Should be ignored into oblivion
    How dare you say that about Sol, my hero

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    The only hero that retard has is himself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    it's a common hysterical behavior

that human hates the truth about self and other, while I say it
    being unable to oppose good on logical level partly due to F type, that human switches to emotional protection
    by hating me personally the human tries to reduce the meaningfulness of my opinion and such the discomfort from inner conflict between the reality and human's weak and perverted thinking
    until the human shows hysterics is a sign that the inner conflict is not solved still. it's good, as so the human keeps still a higher chance to accept the truth

as I mentioned before, the switch to personal insulting as an arguing style is most often met among F types, more about Fe ones
    that human has most probably IEI
    besides Jung type, nontypes factors as negative emotions due to different reasons rise the quantity of such psychopatic behavior. that human seems has not good time at now, besides having personal abnormalies which make the life harder
    and as the additional factor to behave inadequately is the watching of similar behavior from other people here alike Alonzo, Delilah etc some of Fe types

in case that human more prefered to use thinking instead of hysterics, that human's life would be better and hence emotions were better too, such also to predispose lesser to behave inadequately and to show that human's not the best sides

such is an explanation
    the case is just common
    Last edited by Sol; 07-28-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a common hysterical behavior

that human hates the truth about self and other, while I say it
    being unable to oppose good on logical level partly due to F type, that human switches to emotional protection
    by hating me personally the human tries to reduce the meaningfulness of my opinion and such the discomfort from inner conflict between the reality and human's weak and perverted thinking
    until the human shows hysterics is a sign that the inner conflict is not solved still. it's good, as so the human keeps still a higher chance to accept the truth

as I mentioned before, the switch to personal insulting as an arguing style is most often met among F types, more about Fe ones
    that human has most probably IEI
    besides Jung type, nontypes factors as negative emotions due to different reasons rise the quantity of such psychopatic behavior. that human seems has not good time at now, besides having personal abnormalies which make the life harder
    and as the additional factor to behave inadequately is the watching of similar behavior from other people here alike Alonzo, Delilah etc Fe types

in case that human more prefered to use thinking instead of hysterics, that human's life would be better and hence emotions were better too, such also to predispose lesser to behave inadequately and to show that human's not the best sides

such is an explanation
    the case is just common
    "that human" how condescending LOL. Let's be honest Sol, you are a joke on this forum. I mean, I'm obviously not an IEI you retarded fuck.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t follow ?

The OP was kill4me’s not Sol’s.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This thread never sleeps.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"that human" how condescending LOL. Let's be honest Sol, you are a joke on this forum. I mean, I'm obviously not an IEI you retarded fuck.
    Sol strikes me as the the type to take a heaping donkey shit inside a paper bag, stores it at room temperature and then later uses it to fertilize his radish patch > " T type prefer flavor of own shit. Good for information processing." I'd also bet money he doesn't own a toothbrush. Just a hunch.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

makes his own toothbrush out of his stiffened anus hairs

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah I bet Sol has dedicated brush for each of his tooth. It takes several ours each day to brush due to his OCD like behavior because the brush can not touch other teeth.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    This thread never sleeps.
    Neither do i, lol... I should really stop staying up to 8:30 AM. Can the Gods of Si please grant me the willpower to make my physical wellbeing take precedence over random internet shit?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@queentiger
    by emotions you may stop to think about the reality. but you can't live outside of the reality
    also the thoughts which you supress by emotions do not disappear to nowhere. they shift to your unconsciousness and alike partisans distort your consciousness' work, what makes you more neurotic and predisposes to more inadequate behavior

instead of more common for you emotional reactions on thoughts which you dislike, you should try the opposite - to gather more data and to think logically, to either find better enough arguments to convince you in the current opinion or to accept the more correct one. that you still want to show emotions in logical theme says that this process is not finished in you still

generally, to be F type means that you have more emotions than should and lesser of thinking than should. to be more correct and lesser neurotic you need to compensate this issue

@sbbds
    you are too creative to suppose yourself as SLE Japan sex shops may buy your ideas to offer more of crazy stuff

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Neither do i, lol... I should really stop staying up to 8:30 AM. Can the Gods of Si please grant me the willpower to make my physical wellbeing take precedence over random internet shit?
    Let babushka tuck you in :>
    Wow, that's pretty unhealthy, yes.
    I've been getting less sleep than usual lately, too. I've been neglecting it because who needs sleep when you can talk to someone you appreciate?
    sp sucks.
    so and sx rock.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    Let babushka tuck you in :>
    Wow, that's pretty unhealthy, yes.
    I've been getting less sleep than usual lately, too. I've been neglecting it because who needs sleep when you can talk to someone you appreciate?
    sp sucks.
    so and sx rock.
    Problem with sleep is - you only know of the lack of it when it's too late. :/ It's so hard to get a grip on when one has the willpower of a schizophrenic amoeba.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What’s up with your sig?
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    What’s up with your sig?
    @golden, it is not a sig, but rather is a reference to this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...tion-to-myself

I find that a lot of Fi-users just assume that other people know what they are mentally referencing, when others actually have no clue as to what they are referencing, because there is no given context. Maybe other types do this, too, IDK.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol strikes me as the the type to take a heaping donkey shit inside a paper bag, stores it at room temperature and then later uses it to fertilize his radish patch > " T type prefer flavor of own shit. Good for information processing." I'd also bet money he doesn't own a toothbrush. Just a hunch.
    Indeed he does, he's a very sad little man by the sounds of his posts. Look at how 4D Fi I am LOL.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@queentiger
    by emotions you may stop to think about the reality. but you can't live outside of the reality
    also the thoughts which you supress by emotions do not disappear to nowhere. they shift to your unconsciousness and alike partisans distort your consciousness' work, what makes you more neurotic and predisposes to more inadequate behavior

instead of more common for you emotional reactions on thoughts which you dislike, you should try the opposite - to gather more data and to think logically, to either find better enough arguments to convince you in the current opinion or to accept the more correct one. that you still want to show emotions in logical theme says that this process is not finished in you still

generally, to be F type means that you have more emotions than should and lesser of thinking than should. to be more correct and lesser neurotic you need to compensate this issue

@sbbds
    you are too creative to suppose yourself as SLE Japan sex shops may buy your ideas to offer more of crazy stuff
    If you're so logical why don't you learn how to use the English Language correctly?

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @golden, it is not a sig, but rather is a reference to this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...tion-to-myself

I find that a lot of Fi-users just assume that other people know what they are mentally referencing, when others actually have no clue as to what they are referencing, because there is no given context. Maybe other types do this, too, IDK.
    * A sig is the information placed in the sig field. Therefore, it was a sig, which is how you knew what I was referring to.

* I understood that the sig was a reference to something of this nature, without having read the original post about it.

* My question is a way of saying, maybe you should reconsider having a sig that references violence, especially when you admit you are obsessed with someone and you claim you were arrested for trespassing because of it. It is also a way of saying, get your shit together and leave people alone if that is what they indicate they require.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5