TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Fi polr isnt preferring T over F explanations
    I don’t think that’s what I said. I said he’s showing super low awareness of interpersonal dynamics.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I don’t think that’s what I said. I said he’s showing super low awareness of interpersonal dynamics.
    Could be any T type

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People often try to act like the type they think they are
    Very true, @Number 9 large. But a tuned observer knows the difference.

I was out doing my SLE imitation last weekend. Gray sneakers and jeans, black shirt and leather jacket, and this SLE girl was watching me. Until I checked my look in a mirror. Then she laughed.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @A Moderator I have noticed that you’ve gotten more “assertive” since retyping as LSI lol. I find this to be quite interesting.
    Acting tip ... if an actor needs to show a strong emotion, they usually need to focus on the fight against that emotion. For example, if they’re supposed to cry, it’ll seem a lot more real if the main gesture is to try not to cry.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be any T type
    It seems worse than average T.

How do you define Fi polr, since ostensibly you have it?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Acting tip ... if an actor needs to show a strong emotion, they usually need to focus on the fight against that emotion. For example, if they’re supposed to cry, it’ll seem a lot more real if the main gesture is to try not to cry.
    Thats probably more true for Fi than Fe types. Fe types let their emotions flow easily as a general rule

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats probably more true for Fi than Fe types. Fe types let their emotions flow easily as a general rule
    I think it’s a good acting tip to lay one emotion atop another in general.

Is this the day you’re gonna go through my posts and refute every last one? Need to plan my afternoon.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It seems worse than average T.

How do you define Fi polr, since ostensibly you have it?
    I think Fi polr is tied to type 7s fear of own (negative) internal states and feelings. Thus overly indulging in the physical world (Se) or world of great opportunities (Ne) while rationalizing their actions along the way using creative Ti to forget how they really feel inside.

This is how Fi leads supervision over them works: Fi leads indulge in often negative states of emotion, they use their vulnerability as a strength rather than run from it and the ExTP can learn from it by accepting that negative states of mind and feelings are a part of life and can actually guide us through life.
    7s tend to not know what they want and that is directly correlated to fi polr, they are usually unaware how they really FEEL about something so they tend to resort to a trial and error method of dipping their toes into every pool to see which one they like best all the while running from responsibility, fear, stress etc.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@golden You didn’t ask me but I just define it as fine emotional nuance and intricacies usually being below one’s level of awareness.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And I'd thought it as awareness how people are tied up together. ... now I get it why ILI's are so much into gimp suits.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    And I'd thought it as awareness how people are tied up together. ... now I get it why ILI's are so much into gimp suits.
    Lol. I mean not necessarily just this. xLE can be insensitive/unaware when it comes to outwardly expressed things that would normally otherwise be associated with Fe too. And are stereotypically also not very aware of their own personal sentiments. Which is why I feel it makes sense to lump all that under the same umbrella.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Fe0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ a moderators new personality :3

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I'm just way worse when it comes to knowing people's relational status. It is like I have some clue what not to say or what to troll. Could explain ILE's fascination to trolling behavior. It is like I have some inkling... so why not to test it. Trolling OTOH might cut the ties.

Like let's tell bunch of women what they need to buy from cosmetics catalog.

It is like SLE's are light years ahead of me when it comes to determining ties between people and stuff. SLE's on the other hand tend to IME have way less sophistication regarding their words.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-15-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Before the eighth decade of the twentieth century when Socionics arose we only had the option of demanding satisfaction from the cads who slighted us, and excusing ourselves via reference to some star misalignment or genetic deformity.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You’re actually more likely displaying Fi polr here, since you wanna get Socionical about it. She’s supposed to be your friend, you’ve gone beyond pestering her and seem to have no idea when to back off or what effect you’re having.
    You're actually more likely displaying Fi polr here, since you wanna get Socionical about it.

See how that works?
    Frankly, I'd rather be honest about it, even if it means I sacrifice my reputation here. My goal isn't to pester her.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone has a problem with the things I post, please put me on ignore.

I just agreed with Kill4Me, and she responded to me. I didn't initiate the dialogue between Xaiviay and I.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @A Moderator I have noticed that you’ve gotten more “assertive” since retyping as LSI lol. I find this to be quite interesting.
    People often try to act like the type they think they are
    I'd like to take you back to a post made several months ago by Avebury (TheUltimateEmcee). He knows me from another forum and has seen me post my thoughts over an extended period of time. This is what he had to say:

One more thing: have you considered ego?

Tbh with you you don't strike me as ego, you seem quite expansive and confident in your ability to approach people.

Just my impression, but you make quite an impression, that's not something I get from egos AT ALL. Lol. egos come off to me as kinda weak and unimpressive, you seem to make an impact on your environment. Not fronting, but it is my impression and I thought I'd share.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    You're actually more likely displaying Fi polr here, since you wanna get Socionical about it.

See how that works?
    No, I don’t.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd like to take you back to a post made several months ago by Avebury (TheUltimateEmcee). He knows me from another forum and has seen me post my thoughts over an extended period of time. This is what he had to say:
    Well i have an IQ of 135 and i say ur W R O N G

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This kind of reminds me of : "If my ass will be kicked then it will be kicked" going in circles.

Sure by pointing out that logic leads to Fi PoLR then by that logic it was also Fi PoLR if we consider it logical and valid. Valid logic would be therefore Fi PoLR. In this case we also (I think) had "too extensive" conditional which is a subjective judgement.

Who crossed the line of "too extensive"? Is the real question.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I don’t.
    Exactly.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly.
    You appear to deliberately conclude the wrong reason for why I don’t understand. It looks like you are intent on being “right” versus being accurate.

I’m not sure why you suddenly decided you need to type yourself differently and build a defense system around it. I don’t normally care very much how people type themselves. If you want to be LSI, that’s your business. The rashness and noisiness are conspicuous. Trying to retype other people to accommodate your own change in self-type is unusual.

I’m out of things to say about it apart from that.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that’s Mountain Dew/Snaps level of stupidity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FDG
    some Ti valued type due to lack of practical reason and underestimation the value of polite language

@Viktor
    The balance between emotional vs logical expression is strange for T types. The possibility of him to be T type is reduced.
    Seems to be too capricious in S region relating to women attractiveness. Another argument for the possibility of N type.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You appear to deliberately conclude the wrong reason for why I don’t understand. It looks like you are intent on being “right” versus being accurate.

I’m not sure why you suddenly decided you need to type yourself differently and build a defense system around it. I don’t normally care very much how people type themselves. If you want to be LSI, that’s your business. The rashness and noisiness are conspicuous. Trying to retype other people to accommodate your own change in self-type is unusual.

I’m out of things to say about it apart from that.
    I've already expressed my reasoning for why I typed myself the way I did, and I don't care to go over it again. You were there. I literally joined this forum with the type LSI, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who's been following since then. It's not a matter of "want." If I typed myself based on wishful thinking, I would type myself as an NT type, like ILE, LIE, or ILI.

You don't understand? Your reasoning doesn't make any sense and you know it. "I am making an interpersonal interaction Socionical, ergo, I am Fi PoLR." Well, according to that reasoning, the majority of this forum is Fi PoLR. Let's just rename the forum FiPoLR.info and be done with it.

But by all means, charge forward with a witchhunt with allegations of "suspicious activity", because that's not what cults tend to do. And make sure to call me stupid on the way out of the conversation.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Trying to retype other people to accommodate your own change in self-type is unusual.
    Its not to Ti types. In Ti land everything has to fit together logically to eachother. Especially in a system like socionics which take intertype relations into account.
    If the intertype relations dont seem like described, it should be that its because of mistypings.

For example LSI + EIE = duality is a statement/equation true according to socionics. So if the relation doesnt go as described maybe we have to fill in different types into the equation to make it true again.This makes sense to a Ti type, who tends to categorize and equate stuff together to make into a coherent whole. It can be related to how mathematics works, its correct from every angle, but change one value and the whole equation/answer changes.

Similarly to how intertype relations work; if you change your self typing but your intertype relations remain the same, that must mean that the others type must be different aswel.

For example: SEI + ILE = duality
    Now change ILE into LSI (cuz thats what he did)
    Now we get SEI + LSI = duality, which is logically inconsistent according to the rules of socionics, so assuming the retyping from ILE into LSI is correct we'd either have to change the relation into a benefit relation OR change the SEI typing into EIE because EIE and LSI is also a duality pairing.

Because the relation has already been 'experienced' (i dont know the quality or depth of the relation to be reliable enough to state it as true in the case with moderator but lets say it is) then it would perhaps be more logical to change the SEI into something else at this point.

I tend to follow this logic all the time too whenever i retype myself or someone else im close to. It has to fit, either that or the theory is (partially) incorrect or inaccurate. Thats how Ti types can test theories to reality

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've already expressed my reasoning for why I typed myself the way I did, and I don't care to go over it again. You were there. I literally joined this forum with the type LSI, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who's been following since then. It's not a matter of "want." If I typed myself based on wishful thinking, I would type myself as an NT type, like ILE, LIE, or ILI.

You don't understand? Your reasoning doesn't make any sense and you know it. "I am making an interpersonal interaction Socionical, ergo, I am Fi PoLR." Well, according to that reasoning, the majority of this forum is Fi PoLR. Let's just rename the forum FiPoLR.info and be done with it.

But by all means, charge forward with a witchhunt with allegations of "suspicious activity", because that's not what cults tend to do. And make sure to call me stupid on the way out of the conversation.
    I said how you type yourself is not of great importance to me. It’s for you to decide. Lots of words being put in my mouth.

Retyping someone else repeatedly, despite their protestations, to fit your own retyping was where I got very surprised. That may actually be a new one for me on this forum.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its not to Ti types. In Ti land everything has to fit together logically to eachother. Especially in a system like socionics which take intertype relations into account.
    If the intertype relations dont seem like described, it should be that its because of mistypings.

For example LSI + EIE = duality is a statement/equation true according to socionics. So if the relation doesnt go as described maybe we have to fill in different types into the equation to make it true again.This makes sense to a Ti type, who tends to categorize and equate stuff together to make into a coherent whole. It can be related to how mathematics works, its correct from every angle, but change one value and the whole equation/answer changes.

Similarly to how intertype relations work; if you change your self typing but your intertype relations remain the same, that must mean that the others type must be different aswel.

For example: SEI + ILE = duality
    Now change ILE into LSI (cuz thats what he did)
    Now we get SEI + LSI = duality, which is logically inconsistent according to the rules of socionics, so assuming the retyping from ILE into LSI is correct we'd either have to change the relation into a benefit relation OR change the SEI typing into EIE because EIE and LSI is also a duality pairing.

Because the relation has already been 'experienced' (i dont know the quality or depth of the relation to be reliable enough to state it as true in the case with moderator but lets say it is) then it would perhaps be more logical to change the SEI into something else at this point.

I tend to follow this logic all the time too whenever i retype myself or someone else im close to. It has to fit, either that or the theory is (partially) incorrect or inaccurate. Thats how Ti types can test theories to reality
    I can understand the “may need to” part of retyping someone else to make the theory work out. That’s pretty self-evident. The absolutist and OTT way in which it was done, not so much.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can understand the “may need to” part of retyping someone else to make the theory work out. That’s pretty self-evident. The absolutist and OTT way in which it was done, not so much.
    Screenshot_20181116-014917.jpg
    Screenshot_20181116-014901.jpg
    Screenshot_20181116-014706.jpg

So basically you dont value Ti + Se?

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/LSI-ISTj/

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't help that you don't seem to care at all how you come across to someone who you apparently had a good relationship with regardless of what this theory describes.

I'm not even talking about socionics anymore.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I literally just said in chat that I give it 48 hours before I get forcibly retyped out of my own type because of A-mod retyping himself.

I think you explaining to me the basics of Ti and Se is unnecessary. As far as I have ever been able to tell, I value them.

What I didn’t understand is how OTT and perseverating A-mod suddenly was—why he went from being a polite and upbeat kinda person to tearing into other people overnight in a way seemingly out of character for him.
    Last edited by golden; 11-16-2018 at 10:30 AM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    It doesn't help that you don't seem to care at all how you come across to someone who you apparently had a good relationship with regardless of what this theory describes.

I'm not even talking about socionics anymore.
    I can't control how anyone views me at the end of the day. I'd much rather someone have an accurate view of themselves so they can capitalize on their strengths than coddle their view of me.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't control how anyone views me at the end of the day. I'd much rather someone have an accurate view of themselves so they can capitalize on their strengths than coddle their view of me.
    Suggesting options, sure, though people are not always willing to accept it, and pushing it may make them defensive.
    Plus, everyone sees from their own perspective, which on is correct then?
    Who decides that?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    Suggesting options, sure, though people are not always willing to accept it, and pushing it may make them defensive.
    Plus, everyone sees from their own perspective, which on is correct then?
    Who decides that?
    If I meet person B who's practically a carbon copy of person A, and I know person A's type, I'm going to tell person B that's my impression. Anything else would be dishonest.

Whether they choose to accept or reject my impression, that's on them.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You realize that you don't seem competent enough to type yourself, let alone others? You look like a fool.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You realize that you don't seem competent enough to type yourself, let alone others? You look like a fool.
    Frankly, "COOL AND MANLY", I think a good chunk of members here are so image focused that they can't tell their ass from their elbows.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankly, "COOL AND MANLY", I think a good chunk of members here are so image focused that they can't tell their ass from their elbows.
    That is so edgy. Don't cut yourself.

How old are you?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is so edgy. Don't cut yourself.
    Touche.

How old are you?
    I'm sure there's one of those kinds of chatrooms out there on the internet somewhere, but this isn't the place.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, alright.