Page 152 of 199 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,080 of 7944

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I personally have studied enneagram and other systems years ago and simply decided that they were inferior to socionics. there's in my opinion no point to argue with these system and I think it's silly that other types suddenly become dreamers just because they are 7. regarding

he refused to listen and said that he doesn't care about Enneagram

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index...._Vera_Borisova

The Creative subtype is not interested in anything besides that which is truly interesting to him – in the sense that he ignores everything else (passively or actively). Including people (for Creative subtypes of logical types: "those people are like wooden poles"). May actively renounce something if it hinders him personally.

no offense to you, but you seem like someone that has discovered socionics recently and I can see you are a beginner. you randomly mix different systems and I just don't relate to the things you write or I have contemplated them years ago. you look up a couple of functions and suddenly you're an expert. there's a huge gap in our understanding of types. there's no point for me to discuss typings with you yet you involve me in discussions all the time. it's the same with Coeruleum Blue that I haven't interacted with in months yet he mentions me constantly. you are both IEI-N
    Dreaming is not only IEI's thing , you can find dreaming in many other types

What you said about C Subtype was the first thing that came to my mind when I wrote what I wrote but I ignored it because C Subtypes as you know focus so much on their Creative function but I haven't ever seen Ne in the way you process information or even in your behaviors to say you're LII-C

I've known Socionics for a whole year, it's not long but it was enough to at least understand it, especially since I can easily understand huge amounts of information and learn things more quickly than other people

Anyway, unlike you I don't consider myself as an expert in any way and I don't type people unless I'm sure of what I'm doing

And don't talk about functions when you don't use them at typing, you only talk about your understanding of them ( without using them ) , that's a shield to protect yourself and to evade when someone criticize you

Mixing systems together doesn't mean I know nothing in Socionics, it means that I want a more broad view of things

Forums are places for open discussions if you don't know, why are you here if you don't want to have discussions ? You IEI-H

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this website generally puzzles me more and more. a third of the people here are apparently sensing types according to gulenko. tallmo, northstar, missmessy, poptart, blaecaedre, lady lotus, avveroes etc. all just sensing types that happen to be interested in a non-pragmatic esoteric theory that deals with vague patterns that are barely observable. it's so absurd. I guess that's why no sensing type gives a shit about typology when I mention it to them irl, they are all here disussing it in-depth
    Why won't I be here ?

I ate food, finished studying my lessons, earned some money , went to my classrooms , chatted with my friends and my family, planned what to do tomorrow

I don't have anything to do now , why shouldn't I be here? just because it's a theory?

Do you think that people sit all the time using only ego functions and don't care about their weak functions that they value? If you turned on your " hypothetical Ne creative " a little bit and expanded your horizons, you'd know what I'm doing here

Socionics is clearer than any other typology system, The most direct and simple system for me

It doesn't seem fancy or strange to me, so it didn't take me long to understand how it works.
    Last edited by Squirrel; 09-25-2022 at 11:46 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really think you grasp how pragmatic sensing types are. I actually think most people here don't understand that at all.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really think you grasp how pragmatic sensing types are. I actually think most people here don't understand that at all.
    I'm not trying to act like a sensor lol
    That's my daily life outside this forum

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you enlighten us then?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    the problem with typology in general is that no matter what I write, someone will spin it in the other way around. "sensing types focus mainly on the past, some IEI: "oh that's what I do, I must be a sensing type.", next point: sensing types focus on the nearest guaranteed prospect", some IEI with suggestive Se: oh that's what I do too!"

I had a discussion with an ESI a while ago who was the only sensing type on a meetup with roughly 20 people. He simply told me: "I don't get anything out of this typology thing. it has no concrete, pragmatic benefit for me, so why should I invest my time into it". the people who browse this site spend hours analysing a theory that gives no profit and doesn't even guarantee that you can apply it on a regular bases. it is the exact opposite of what sensing is.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    That would also imply that people who didn't have childhood trauma have neither an Enneatype nor a Sociotype.
    It can be a "trauma", sort of a micro-trauma. Something that made a person acquire a certain motivation. I'm pretty sure Socionics types are not acquired though.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem with typology in general is that no matter what I write, someone will spin it in the other way around. "sensing types focus mainly on the past, some IEI: "oh that's what I do, I must be a sensing type.", next point: sensing types focus on the nearest guaranteed prospect", some IEI with suggestive Se: oh that's what I do too!"

I had a discussion with an ESI a while ago who was the only sensing type on a meetup with roughly 20 people. He simply told me: "I don't get anything out of this typology thing. it has no concrete, pragmatic benefit for me, so why should I invest my time into it". the people who browse this site spend hours analysing a theory that gives no profit and doesn't even guarantee that you can apply it on a regular bases. it is the exact opposite of what sensing is.
    You didn't explain it though , you directed it to a nonesense criticism that nobody asked about

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get anything out of this typology thing. it has no concrete, pragmatic benefit for me, so why should I invest my time into it
    That's because of Te not because of Sensing functions

My ILI dad said the same thing to me when we discussed about typology

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive, I think you might be DC, not C. You have a very domineering way of asserting things that is more easily attributable to Dominant subtype. Regarding your Socionics type, the only other type I could perhaps see besides LII-Ti, is SEI (unsure of subtype as I haven't seen your appereance). A few times we've interacted I have gotten the feeling that you don't enjoy being criticized at all, and that might point to the Te PoLR of SEI. Also I called you lazy one time and you tried to shame me, and this struck me as perhaps LIE-SEI conflict. I hope you don't take me wrong and are not offended by this opinion.

ETA: to top it off, I think Missmessy might be LSE-Si and thus your supervisor.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive did you got typed by Gulenko ? If yes which type he gave you ?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    Alive doesn't use Gulenko. You see, everyone in the world except Alive is a normalizing normie and Alive is trying to propose a revolutionary new system of socionics where everyone besides him is a useless daydreaming IEI who doesn't know about anything except lala land and doesn't do anything for any reason except because they want to be famous after they bite the dust and then can't actually use their fame to any benefit to themselves.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    Probably something like SEI that makes Alive not feel like the genius overlord of the forums.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    No. You are a ditzy messy IEI and the secrets of Alive's rigorous Ti intellect will be forever beyond your comprehension. Now enjoy some phantasmagorical daydreams and buy our deluxe Tarot set at 50% off.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone here once suggested LII for me, which I don't see, but I'm open to other type suggestions.

And to add to the discussion about types into Socionics, any type can discover the system, but some are more likely to stick around. Introverts in general are more likely to be not just here but online in general, so that's probably the biggest divider.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m sad because I’m the only one that Alive doesn’t type as IEI

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a battle typing thread? I have some unsolicited typings of y’all

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    ?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're SEI genius. He can't touch you...
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    I just want to correct it a little by saying not all of those people are typed by Gulenko so it’s not right to say according to Gulenko, maybe more fitting to say according to them

I don’t really care much about that though, but assuming that duals make people happy and complete (I’m just going along this thought, I’m just assuming), it’s kinda funny that we are all here aside from somewhere else! We should all leave this forum I’d say! Since we all now know we are intuitives, let’s just go to typical sensor places, stay there 100% of the time. The sensors need us to make their lives complete yet here we are! I’m sure because of their low intuition they need help putting two and two together, and we also need help because we are very weak. PersonallY, I want to get near clean sensor homebodies. I want them to infect me with their cleanliness. This would make the world a better place

What are the typical sensor places? I think pottery studio is one, gardening? Those both sound great to me actually, I want to meet a gardener and teach me how to grow plants and cut leaves
    Bah, we don't need to go to a sensor place, we just voyeuristically watch them in their dance clubs with our ESP. Well, Alive doesn't believe in that even though Jung definitely did. Jung must have been an IEI even if he self-typed as LSI. Delusional Jung, believing in ESP and that he's LSI instead of a ditzy IEI. (I don't think IEIs are these complete ditzes like Alive does though.)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    omg another fallen Asian put to Fe category!!!! stop the racism now!!!! lolololol
    Except Peter, he was typed as LSI.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's wise to deem any attempt at retyping someone as a "battle typing". There could be other motivations behind the retyping attempt, primary one, assisting the person find out their true type. Or another, a concern that things are accurate and correct; or simply some observations that might be odd and could contradict the supposed typing of a given person. Not always it is meant as a way to discredit a person or their typing/self-knowledge abilities. The reality is that mistyping is a pretty common phenomenon. Until someone has typed a lot of people IRL accurately, and experienced ITR's with them (and observed/identified them) the type is not set in stone. Back in MBTI I already noticed I was LIE thanks to the functions (despite getting another result in tests), but it wasn't until I noticed some intertypes that it became set in stone.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you all are a bunch of shit stirrers and you know it

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole point of my message was that you are likely an IEI, because you hang around on this site so much. I looked at a variety of distributions of types on websites and at my own experience talking with a variety of types about typology. It overwhelmingly points to sensing types not being interested in this topic at all.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole point of my message was that you are likely an IEI, because you hang around on this site so much. I looked at a variety of distributions of types on websites and at my own experience talking with a variety of types about typology. It overwhelmingly points to sensing types not being interested in this topic at all.
    Alive is right guys. You're all mistyped IEIs. I'm the only real sensor on this entire site and everyone knows it. I literally just wrote a post talking about how wonderful swiffers are. What else you need? The rest of you guys are all Ni nerds.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    Alive is right guys. You're all mistyped IEIs. I'm the only real sensor on this entire site and everyone knows it. I literally just wrote a post talking about how wonderful swiffers are. What else you need? The rest of you guys are all Ni nerds.
    Wenn ich mir deine Interessen durchlese, scheint mir SLI eher unwahrscheinlich.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I IEI as well lol

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    Am I IEI as well lol
    I don't know for sure, but your interests point towards Se and Ni

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive
    Out of curiostity, have you made a list of forum members you've typed?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    @Alive
    Out of curiostity, have you made a list of forum members you've typed?
    No, not really. There are some people that I'm not even that aware of (like you, not because I don't like you or anything, it's just that I have never interacted with you). I think cataloguing things is more for Ni-doms. I prefer to decide things spontaniously.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know for sure, but your interests point towards Se and Ni
    lmao

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, not really. There are some people that I'm not even that aware of (like you, not because I don't like you or anything, it's just that I have never interacted with you). I think cataloguing things is more for Ni-doms. I prefer to decide things spontaniously.
    I see, I'd give up after 3 typings so I get it, lol.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    I see, I'd give up after 3 typings so I get it, lol.
    I could do it if the topic really interests me, but creating a list just for the users here is not that important to me. The sample-size is also just too small since i maybe interact with 10 people on a regular basis here, while I had no problem counting the types of an MBTI meetup group because it had over 800 members (roughly 400 people of that group were INxx)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What message?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought this whole thread *was* unsolicited typings.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI is unlikely, yes, but his communication style is a much better argument against it than his self-reported interests

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    SLI is unlikely, yes, but his communication style is a much better argument against it than his self-reported interests
    The LSI denies my being SLI! Anyone who doubts the typing can ask the Policeman to verify it, we're BFFs after all lol. What are SLI interests supposed to be anyway, if mine wouldn't appeal to the type? Are their interests just restricted to driving big trucks, eating fast food, jacking off, and napping? Maybe some occasional handiwork around the house?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@slowerthan what are you typing yourself these days? IIRC you were thinking ILI or ESI for yourself at some point. I'm curious, have you ever considered EII?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to be battle typed!