Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    No, it's called 1D Se.
    What D Se do LSE have?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    What D Se do LSE have?
    Including the subtypes, somewhere in the 3-4D range. Typically, LSEs have no problem implementing/getting things done (which includes mobilizing/delegating to others, as well)--it's one of their superpowers.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Including the subtypes, somewhere in the 3-4D range. Typically, LSEs have no problem implementing/getting things done (which includes mobilizing/delegating to others, as well)--it's one of their superpowers.
    We’ll see time always tells
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kray ISFp added to list
    @Etar- LSE added to list
    Wouldn't it be more fitting to wait until typings are confirmed to add them to your list?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What D Se is it when they use their logic to determine that something isn’t bringing in enough material rewards for them to act on the said venture?
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Etar View Post
    Feeling as if it doesn't matter, seeing how little effect something has which leads up to failing to get through the initial steps to get it going.
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1004537
    Typing of home robbers by their style. From the series "Non-typical typology".
    How to determine the TIM of uninvited house guests by characteristic clues.
    Balzac - ILI

According to the witnesses, was seen carrying out a huge load, muttering: "What is the point?"
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Balzac does the work as they mutter and criticize LSE doesn’t. He is NOT doing the work in which he finds no material (S) reward in
    -

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    Wouldn't it be more fitting to wait until typings are confirmed to add them to your list?
    Listening to aktual fakts and considering others' opinions/viewpoints? Horrendous. You must be new, huh.

That's not how we do things around here
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    I had ISFp in mind as the third type I was considering for you and you confirmed it when you said you like Fe and Fe atmosphere
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What D Se is it when they use their logic to determine that something isn’t bringing in enough material rewards for them to act on the said venture?
    All dimensions of Se would be able to reach that conclusion, albeit with different scopes and, arguably, levels of accuracy and certainty.

1D Se would arrive there based on past experiences of themselves and others; 2D Se would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms (theoretical collective/"common" knowledge) usually dictate; 3D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + using the aforementioned situationally/across context; 4D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + applying situational context + how the aforementioned might develop at any point on the time continuum, divorced from the current reality, thereby foreseeing various outcomes and potentialities.

Therefore, it would seem to be a safer bet to go with 4D Se's "reading"/understanding of a certain Se-related situation than someone with 1D Se who can't get away from their own limited experiences, even though that past experience could be rooted in a truth relevant to the conclusion reached; however, 4D Se would bring much greater scope most likely leading to some correct/accurate action or lack thereof, which may not be so bad a thing for all others to heed, considering that's their "superpower"/expertise.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

All dimensions of Se would be able to reach that conclusion, albeit with different scopes and, arguably, levels of accuracy and certainty.

1D Se would arrive there based on past experiences of themselves and others; 2D Se would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms (theoretical collective/"common" knowledge) usually dictate; 3D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + using the aforementioned situationally/across context; 4D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + applying situational context + how the aforementioned might develop at any point on the time continuum, divorced from the current reality, thereby foreseeing various outcomes and potentialities.

Therefore, it would seem to be a safer bet to go with 4D Se's "reading"/understanding of a certain Se-related situation than someone with 1D Se who can't get away from their own limited experiences, even though that past experience could be rooted in a truth relevant to the conclusion reached; however, 4D Se would bring much greater scope most likely leading to some correct/accurate action or lack thereof, which may not be so bad a thing for all others to heed, considering that's their "superpower"/expertise.
    Right and for the above mentioned it can not be concluded that it was 1D Se because you don’t have all the information as to where his statement was coming from
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE has 4D Se, I would likely have 1D Se
    I have an easier time actually acting once I have done it before. My problem with everything has always been starting and trying new things. Whenever I get told to do something I haven't done before there is al likely chance I will say stuff like "what's the point""it will be boring anyway". And then then afterwards I will get made fun of for actually enjoying it after I got forced into doing it anyway.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right and for the above mentioned it can not be concluded that it was 1D Se because you don’t have all the information as to where his statement was coming from
    Nope, went to his typing thread; he's a ILI seeking his SEE dual, which ties into his comments on this thread re: "I would go for someone to act instead of plan or get ideas, because I have plenty but I don't act on them." & "Feeling as if it doesn't matter, seeing how little effect something has which leads up to failing to get through the initial steps to get it going."

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    People that I feel like I have a connection with while being entertaining for me. I like it when a girl is forcefull and confident yet kind.
    Moreover...

Because the LSE description is not me, I'm a dreamy guy that gets pushed over and is not really visible in space. I'm pretty vague in my statements unless I feel the need to clarify and convince. Me working hard and telling people what to do is a meme in their eyes.
    Never, ever, in my entire life--I'm from a heavy Delta leaning country, with LSEs/SLIs pouring from every crevice of my social networks (family, friends, etc...), many of whom I work with intimately ("upper management")--have I encountered a LSE that would utter the above thoughts/sentiments. NEVER. If you know "LSEs" like that, I have news for you--they aren't LSEs. Period.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    Listening to aktual fakts and considering others' opinions/viewpoints? Horrendous. You must be new, huh.

That's not how we do things around here
    Here at 16types we don't listen to facts and logic, we DESTORY people with them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE has 4D Se, I would likely have 1D Se
    I have an easier time actually acting once I have done it before. My problem with everything has always been starting and trying new things. Whenever I get told to do something I haven't done before there is al likely chance I will say stuff like "what's the point""it will be boring anyway". And then then afterwards I will get made fun of for actually enjoying it after I got forced into doing it anyway.
    How I see that different from being activated with Ne?
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How I see that different from being activated with Ne?
    Ne would be the posibility (which I shut down) and Se the action (which I don't resist)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ne would be the posibility (which I shut down) and Se the action (which I don't resist)
    Alright like I said I’m not changing my typing of you. LSE is final
    -

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had ISFp in mind as the third type I was considering for you and you confirmed it when you said you like Fe and Fe atmosphere
    Ah I see. Si dom seems a bit odd for me/not one of the first things I would have considered based upon what I've read of it, but I'll put it into consideration at the very least. I might take a look at some of the things posted in Robobot's thread, as some fairly decent Si descriptions seem to have made their way there
    Last edited by Kray; 04-23-2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: grammer

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This must be year of the ESE-Fe. Imoutthere is another one. This is a good example of Fe/Si writing:

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    This isn’t empirical, there’s no evidence for it. If there is then you should be recording it because industries would be glad to finally used a verifiable repeatable personality typing system and you would become a famous psychologist.There is no uniformity to this system everyone has a different interpretation.

Visual typing is pseudoscience and based on purely anecdotal evidence ie my cousin looks a lot like you, you cross your arms like my mom etc. If you think that people have traits they are born with that influence personality then why not just take a picture of them and measure the length of their nose or the angle of their eyes and you’d learn everything about them? If you think personality affects personal ticks and eye movement and all that then how much is that really saying? What if type someone who acts nothing like the visual type they have been given? Should they just shrug their shoulders and try to be more the type they look like? What are you measuring if they don’t act the part but they look the part?

The typical argument defense is to say it doesn’t have to be empirical it’s about thought processes blah blah blah. If it can’t be verified then it’s just conjecture, and speculating on nonsense like what your “path of least resistance” is is mental masterbation. What is it? What does it look like? If it can’t be clearly identified then how much does it matter? how clear is this system where no direct answer can be given? Why do you have so much invested in a system where even it’s most basic premisses evade any valid scientific analysis?

Again if you claim all this is very clear and easy to identify then where’s your data? Submit it and become famous for your ground breaking research. But you have none because it’s not.

Stop being taken in by this chicanery, busy yourself with something productive I’m sure you’re all smart capable people. Make the world better.
    Fe/Si (^) aptly expresses and reflects mainstream values (everything has a mainstream, the mainstream of rap, the mainstream of psychology, the mainstream of academia, etc).

Obvious Ni PoLr is obvious.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    This must be year of the ESE-Fe. Imoutthere is another one. This is a good example of Fe/Si writing:

Fe/Si (^) aptly expresses and reflects mainstream values (everything has a mainstream, the mainstream of rap, the mainstream of psychology, the mainstream of academia, etc).

Obvious Ni PoLr is obvious.
    I've literally combated your mainstream argument before. Why not try defending yourself before spouting the same bullshit over and over again?

I also have this to ask you: the user you're typing is basically defending the scientific method and empirically bound methodology towards forming conclusions. Yes, it's packaged in emotionally stimulating language, which could be an indication of Fe valuing. However, if those views are mainstream and is subject to an Ni PoLR typing, then are all scientists Ni PoLR? ADDITION: Or at least, is science an Ni PoLR area of study? I assume you don't believe so since there's a copious amount of Ni being used in science, especially theoretical physics and believing otherwise would just show ignorance. You need to be more specific in your writing or else you risk forming bullshit conclusions like that one. You may have more complex ideas, but your writing indicates that you make broad generalizations off limited data that isn't nearly as conclusive or comprehensive as you'd like it to be.

EDIT: Let me add that I don't fully agree with the user's thoughts. Socionics and its relation to science is a complex topic that requires time and effort to provide a precise argument for. I've talked about it in the past with others and there are a lot of nuances to it that are needed to be covered in order to have a valid argument. I'm just saying this so as to not be pigeonholed by you or any others that I have the same ideas as the OP or something.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 04-24-2019 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Added some stuff
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    I've literally combated your mainstream argument before. Why not try defending yourself before spouting the same bullshit over and over again?

I also have this to ask you: the user you're typing is basically defending the scientific method and empirically bound methodology towards forming conclusions. Yes, it's packaged in emotionally stimulating language, which could be an indication of Fe valuing. However, if those views are mainstream and is subject to an Ni PoLR typing, then are all scientists Ni PoLR?
    I've always wondered about that first part as well. Because he claims to be type 8, yet just ignores all criticism rather than accepting the challenge - which doesn't seem very 8 to me. Seems to be an attitude of "if I ignore it, it doesn't exist"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

For all those who want to understand what Fi is I made a post here

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...05#post1332705
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For all who want misinformation go there ^

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this supposed to be a performance art thing or something? Sometimes I have a hard time discerning between satire and sincerity.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I've always wondered about that first part as well. Because he claims to be type 8, yet just ignores all criticism rather than accepting the challenge - which doesn't seem very 8 to me. Seems to be an attitude of "if I ignore it, it doesn't exist"
    8s are notorious for ignoring criticism and different points of view. Could be any type tho

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At a quick glance, #9's location looked like Breaking Bad. Cannot unsee.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@aster - SEE "SEE – always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control" - final type
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster - SEE "SEE – always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control" - final type
    Okay this thing has to stop, honestly.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thiccest skull on the planet - thinks Ni is timestamps - ESE confirmed

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Final typing added to the glorious list of lists

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    The worst part is the bolded "to control"
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    The worst part is the bolded "to control"
    The sweet irony of self-awareness. Or the lack thereof.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    She's IxFx posterchild. Probably Fi.
    No; she admitted to being a control freak herself and other things she's posted do not indicate any other type except SEE. And SEE have and use Fi. Their Fi accompany a certain level of will power, the ability to mobilize to take care of 4 kids all by herself; and she expands the energy appropriately in order to take out something that requires a lot of effort.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1332164

Wow Aster, seriously where do you get the energy. My baby love is 8 months old and I have been struggling. I am not that energetic and I don't have the energy for a baby so I have lots of help from my mom, mil, husband, aunts, cousins, sister. Yeah I want to be the princess in the tower that has everyone do everything around her.
    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Idk, I eat healthy and drink a lot of coffee. I never really had anyone to help me. My husband is old fashioned and my family aren’t really baby/kid people. But I think I’m a bit of a control freak & don’t like asking for help. The first was the hardest learning to adjust. The third was emotional breakdown territory. Although now that my older ones are older, they help a lot now. The fourth has been the easiest. With the fourth I’ve had to let my older kids help me with cooking, laundry, and dishes a bit. She doesn’t like being put down is the problem, hence the carrier.
    Always, and in everything, SEE tries to display his advantages to others. Should he suffer injustice he will find a way to turn it around, presenting himself to others so as not to lose face, even conversely to appear the victor. He never acknowledges his injuries.

SEE tends not to get lost in the difficult situation; in such cases he rather reacts with more strength, mobilizing to surmount the difficulty.

Energetic and noisy, he creates the impression that he is occupying as much space as possible.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-27-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of this site - x69 tritype/archetype, with the exception of a few

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    NO
    I'm EII
    I stubbornly persist towards my GOALS as a strategic declaring type.

For someone who has been here since 2005 and technically you should know socioncis well you should know exactly what that means.

And stop supervising me. PERIOD.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wait I didn't add FDG to my list after all

FDG - SEE final type (added to list)
    -

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol so who mentioned me being EII this time that caused you know who to go after me like a rabid dog.

Oh well.

All I can say is, thats nice, dear.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO
    I'm EII
    I stubbornly persist towards my GOALS as a strategic declaring type.

For someone who has been here since 2005 and technically you should know socioncis well you should know exactly what that means.

And stop supervising me. PERIOD.
    You can do what you want, I will keep on doing what I want, and we can go on like this forever.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb physiology of brain will give objective typing methods one day
    then to falsely claim alike "I'm EII" will be the same as to claim "I'm a unicorn"