TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Wtf is this bs story
    Well, for example one ILI found that lived alone and got up from a chair and then proclaimed to me around others "I'm going home to f*ck my wife". They do stuff like that a lot... yawn... like I'm horny enough for whales but whatever...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Oh, so you're being transphobic?
    I consider myself being trans indifferent.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Well, for example one ILI found that lived alone and got up from a chair and then proclaimed to me around others "I'm going home to f*ck my wife". They do stuff like that a lot... yawn... like I'm horny enough for whales but whatever...
    Yeah classic gamma pog

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you being phobic of transphobics?
    lol Thought about this for a second before I posted but went ahead with my gut anyway.

My first impulse was to say, certain matters of "identity" should be off limits or, at the very least, handled more artfully when it comes to "trolling." Why? Because on a macro level, empirically/statistically speaking, certain communities are more likely to be stigmatized/marginalized/oppressed with particularly negative outcomes (e.g., die more frequently due to police brutality or suicide due to harassment). I approach it from a place of justice and fairness > I liken it to a gun fight, where one guy has a bullet proof vest or some type of defensive armor and high grade, long range artillery and another guy has his chest exposed with a machete or carving knife. From a macro, pulled back perspective, there's no way the guy with the exposed chest can harm the guy with the bullet proof vest in the same manner, with the same level of impact. In this case, a cisgender man has more of a overarching societal (i.e. historical, cultural, political, social, economical) advantage than a trans woman and so hurling certain insults can carry more weight and impact.

BUT...

It could also be argued that if the guy with the exposed chest is the provocateur that showed up for war in a lethal sneak attack, fully aware of what he was up against, and decided to test the odds and pop off anyway, then you can't necessarily blame the guy with the bullet proof vest and beefed up artillery for fighting for his life on some "anything goes shit," even if a bit heavy handed and disproportionate to the actual offense. On a micro level, where there is more close quartered combat, it's more tactical and less strategic--it's harder to think about the future implications of one's words/actions. At that point, "may the odds be ever in your favor." lol

Besides all the major "hot button" identities like race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and religion, one's phenotype and their perceived attractiveness or even their personality also concern a form of "identity politics." And Queen did come hard at Beautiful Sky about an aspect of her identity [lol], which would then open Queen up to other forms of attack. Again, in close quartered combat, sometimes any identity you can stab at may be deemed as "reasonable," "acceptable," "the cost of doing war." I get it. My general philosophy has always been that if you come at me, I'll take you down however I see fit, leaving no option, no matter how brutal, upturned. But that's my low D Se talking. lol However, we can't ignore the fact that not all identities possess the same "handicaps" or inabilities to level up in the same way, when battling and if there should be a mind to fairness (which I personally think is an acceptable moral principle), then it's not always right to bring a machine gun to a knife fight.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol Thought about this for a second before I posted but went ahead with my gut anyway.

My first impulse was to say, certain matters of "identity" should be off limits or, at the very least, handled more artfully when it comes to "trolling." Why? Because on a macro level, empirically/statistically speaking, certain communities are more likely to be stigmatized/marginalized/oppressed with particularly negative outcomes (e.g., die more frequently due to police brutality or suicide due to harassment). I approach it from a place of justice and fairness > I liken it to a gun fight, where one guy has a bullet proof vest or some type of defensive armor and high grade, long range artillery and another guy has his chest exposed with a machete or carving knife. From a macro, pulled back perspective, there's no way the guy with the exposed chest can harm the guy with the bullet proof vest in the same manner, with the same level of impact. In this case, a cisgender man has more of a overarching societal (i.e. historical, cultural, political, social, economical) advantage than a trans woman and so hurling certain insults can carry more weight and impact.

BUT...

It could also be argued that if the guy with the exposed chest is the provocateur that showed up for war in a lethal sneak attack, fully aware of what he was up against, and decided to test the odds and pop off anyway, then you can't necessarily blame the guy with the bullet proof vest and beefed up artillery for fighting for his life on some "anything goes shit," even if a bit heavy handed and disproportionate to the actual offense. On a micro level, where there is more close quartered combat, it's more tactical and less strategic--it's harder to think about the future implications of one's words/actions. At that point, "may the odds be ever in your favor." lol

Besides all the major "hot button" identities like race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and religion, one's phenotype and their perceived attractiveness or even their personality also concern a form of "identity politics." And Queen did come hard at Beautiful Sky about an aspect of her identity [lol], which would then open Queen up to other forms of attack. Again, in close quartered combat, sometimes any identity you can stab at may be deemed as "reasonable," "acceptable," "the cost of doing war." I get it. My general philosophy has always been that if you come at me, I'll take you down however I see fit, leaving no option, no matter how brutal, upturned. But that's my low D Se talking. lol However, we can't ignore the fact that not all identities possess the same "handicaps" or inabilities to level up in the same way, when battling and if there should be a mind to fairness (which I personally think is an acceptable moral principle), then it's not always right to bring a machine gun to a knife fight.
    Ye not readindat shit

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

we all should be phobic about trans fats including molecules and maybe people... lots of momentum coming through in stairs...

Anyway lots of the issues might lie in peer pressure through assimilation and I'm not going to analyse it because I don't know if it is negligible or not.

Objectively [when it is the case] it is quite useless to debate if certain configurations can be shown of being out there.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ye not readindat shit

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUT...

I did go hard at her, but context matters. Her constant harassment of me and other members (I have had people dm me about her) on not only this forum but a facebook group I shared with her as well - will not be tolerated. Just because others tolerate it and I don't means I'm somehow playing victim now. And on the subject of identity, she has misgendered me twice on this forum. Played it off as a mistake, I didn't see it as a mistake but rather a passive aggressive attack. I wouldn't have been bothered if it was just me, but the fact it's multiple people is just ew in every sense of the word.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My general philosophy has always been that if you come at me, I'll take you down however I see fit, leaving no option, no matter how brutal, upturned. But that's my low D Se talking. lol However, we can't ignore the fact that not all identities possess the same "handicaps" or inabilities to level up in the same way, when battling and if there should be a mind to fairness (which I personally think is an acceptable moral principle), then it's not always right to bring a machine gun to a knife fight.
    You should read this book: Violence of Mind by Varg Freeborn

I don't think it's low Se, it's just a mindset that anyone can and that everyone should, adopt and be fully committed to. If an actual threat shows itself you either run (if you can) or destroy it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Te, when optimally functioning, is concerned with effectiveness, what method/action can best produce a certain result/outcome.
    what sort of information goes in the category of useless in your mind alonzo jk lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm three people using the same account
    So I don't have a socionics type
    Lol

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I was not being serious

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    I was not being serious
    We can't be sure. Who are we talking to now, huh? Megatrop, Metatron or Megatron? Huh? HUH?!?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    We can't be sure. Who are we talking to now, huh? Megatrop, Metatron or Megatron? Huh? HUH?!?
    Lol

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was not being serious
    We know u have different faces boy

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Alonzo
    you may try my IR test

// you mb honest with yourself there as no one will know your little dirty secret about your F type

@Megatrop
    > TIM INFj

INFJ

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.) I'm a multi ethnic Swede/American, raised in Stockholm/NYC/Rio but I've lived a gypsy like existence across the globe.
    For some reason I automatically thought you are south american.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Really? Anf i thought u were latin

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? Anf i thought u were latin
    Really? And i thought u were latin.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the guitarist from GK is my friend ^^

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Alonzo
    you may try my IR test

// you mb honest with yourself there as no one will know your little dirty secret about your F type
    1.) lol I respect the trolling attempt.

2.) Have you lived anywhere near Chernobyl within the past 30 years, by any chance? Freely drank from any of the local river streams?

3.) Why would I waste valuable time taking your shitty test with the abysmally flawed methodology, when I already know what my type is?

a.] First off, I can barely make out what in the actual fuck you're trying to say, which is problematic if I'm supposed to accurately follow your process. If you're going to have English speakers take the test, perhaps you should consider having someone whose English is competent enough to edit and proof your grammar/syntax/diction, in order to make sure you're able to be adequately understood.

b.] Secondly, I'd have to assume that all of the people in the videos were typed correctly, and I have no trust in your competency in that regard. You can't even properly distinguish 2D role Fe from 4D lead Fe, and so that makes you a rank amateur. Moreover, because you are a particularly autistic Si valuing sensor, you rigidly cling to sense impressions immediately beheld via your cataract encrusted eyes and that corroded, submerged blackbox you call a memory bank; therefore, you don't possess the wherewithal to look beyond the surface level superficialities in order to holistically discern patterns and ascertain the true essence of someone.

c.] Re: "romantic passion," you foolishly ignore the importance of physical attraction as it concerns who we may be more inclined to cognitively "open" ourselves up to--men, particularly, would generally be more likely to choose an attractive conflictor over an unattractive dual; Personally, I saw not a single face that made me want to click and watch. Your test doesn't take into consideration personal biases and environmentally induced preferences as far as "attraction" is concerned. Though I do certainly believe that it's possible to "dualize" with someone you're not the most physically attracted to, that's not likely to happen in an environment where there won't be sustained contact, an environment like a club or dating app where the initial impression is the most important.

4.) At least 3 times so far in this thread, I've said that EIE is my favorite type; I aspire to that. If I were some delusional, "idealistic," reality avoiding simpleton, I'd be ALL FOR someone feeding my desires by typing me as something I aspire to. I grew up around many strong Fe users (valued or not), always feeling awkward, defective and painfully aware of my "shortcomings" in that department. I'm flattered to have people see Fe usage capable enough to be called lead Fe but that is simply not my truth and reality. I am not a Fe empath who can feel the emotions of others and in order to be a Fe lead, one must be a Fe empath. What's fucking rich is the fact that you can't see your own blind spot, that because you also have shitty Fe, mine looks so strong and smooth. Meanwhile, an actual Fe user has said that my Fe is obviously Role and too "over the top" to be Lead or Creative. But by all means, keep on talking, ever solidifying your concentrated, bottom of the intestine shittiness as a typist.

lol Yeah, I don't do anything to hide it. Ethnically, about 15% but culturally, more like 60%. Rio is intimately attached to my formative years.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 05-10-2019 at 10:45 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm three people using the same account
    So I don't have a socionics type
    Lol
    istp
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Really? And i thought u were latin.
    Im FDG im penisface

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Alonzo I have been telling sol to not type by a pretty face but he has been and missing out on duals
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im FDG im penisface
    At least i have a penis somewhere

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I see IEI being trolls with demon Fi poking people's soft spots to reveal weaknesses . I guess ILI just troll with pure sarcasm or irony most of the time, although IEI can do that too.

Maybe Ni doms can be master baiters. It would just be more subtle.
    so this would make me troll with ni and that would be what exactly?

you do realize you're still poking with NiFe, don't you (please say yes)
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-11-2019 at 07:30 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At least i have a penis somewhere
    Between your legs?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    so this would make me troll with ni and that would be what exactly?

you do realize you're still poking with NiFe, don't you (please say yes)
    Yeah, I think that if you combine the lead and creative, in my case Te + Ni, in use of deconstructing/criticizing/trolling another person's argument, it can look like Ne because I'd be rapid firing abstracted, potential likelihoods (Ni) that might work/prove effective (Te) in proving some point or making someone look stupid. lol In the same way that a EII's demonstrative Ni might really just be a core sense of certainty about their personal truths (Fi) being abstractly projected into a possibility (Ne) of how something might work out in the long run or what someone's underlying motivation might be for doing something.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'll write to ESI girl with which I talked the 1st time since 25 years old querrel about philosophy, love, soul, Jung types, etc [also I used Tarot to understand what happens and there will be soon her anniversary - those words are to be a gift] how much crazy she'll think am I ? hm... She knows nothing about me. The last time we talked I was a stupid teenager.
    According to Solcionics, IEE (or some other brand of loopy ass NF) Final type.

am I extravagant for LSE? or many of them behave similarly?
    Raarrgh?!? So you mean it's possible to occasionally display [allegedly and arguably] atypical features of one's type? BUT...but...according to Solcionics, that's balderdash and poppycock! One's type can only, with the utmost mental rigidity, be defined by their surface level actions. For shame. **spits**

people are funny sometimes
    Indeed.

P.S. Another point I forgot to mention in my brutal deconstruction of your typing method is that a fair amount of Youtubers twist, contort, diminish and/or hide their true nature in order to garner more attention, likes, subscribers, etc....--I'd wager they probably venture more into their "Super Ego" functions. Being inauthentic in favor of some commercialized, conformist identity is positively reinforced and rewarded and therefore, it's less likely to get an accurate read of someone, especially when people like you (or I) have low D Fi and Fe (functions that would allow us to discern the degree to which someone was being "real"). A SLE attempting to look like their IEE super ego might "trick"/dupe a SLI into thinking they're watching their dual/twin flame.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

brutal deconstruction of your typing method
    have a fun

> fair amount of Youtubers twist, contort, diminish and/or hide their true nature

not more than other people in what is related to types. at least, if to use nonverbal as the main typing way. to type them by other data - there is a lack of it. as to type anyone by random offline data
    what a noob with problematic T this is not clear. I understand

Let's think, that if you'd tried to do IR test then "magically" you could to get results fiting to Fe type more than to Te. to EIE more than to LIE. that would be a magic, for sure alike why TV works
    after looking into the key you may to use for IR effects the list too, but there will be additional distortion of your perception

to look closer to Te you should be more boring. there is what to study in your tries still. to be also reasonable enough is above of your abbilities, anyway

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if presenting our heated arguments for why someone is using a function instead of another was Te, we'd all be LIEs here.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Clean your mother. Help the garbage. Take out your dog. Feed the carpet. Sweep the elders.

Peak Efficiency
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I've decided to make my own ever expanding list based on ITR, starting with some of the most controversial and intriguing (within the confines of this particular thread) members, for whom I'm 90%+ certain:

@Chrysalis > IEI-Fe > who is rather fascinating to me because he evokes an almost equal amount of semi-duality and supervision, which for me speaks to why myself and others seem torn between IEI and EII for him; he somewhat throws off my ITR "feelers" because there is an underlying impression that he is both Se and Te seeking/"curious"--a speshul snowflake/unicorn hybrid to the bone marrow. lol His Fe is well reinforced by (strong, unconscious) entertaining Fi+ Ne in a way that doesn't make it feel like Fe > it's incredibly smooth and effective (in that it's nigh detectable) with Ne witticisms galore and high Fi relatability. The supervision manifests because his intuition ostensibly and obviously (to me) has so many answers to some of his existential quandaries and those answers might be more readily accessible to him if only there were a bit more Te structure to them.

@para > IEI-Ni > whose posts, by in large, are Ni af, like free flowing poetry with noticeable Ti underpinnings > often striving for some abstracted essential, a core truth arranged with an adherence to an internally consistent structure. He evokes supervision in me because I'm always thinking "great/deep/you're getting at something interesting here/well said, but how can I apply this and make it work toward some end?" I tend to want him to make his nebulous though valuable Ni insights more Te friendly.

@FarDraft > ILI-Te > He reminds me of a more deliberately methodical, composed, refined, less impulsive/reactive version of myself, which in a nutshell, is the difference between LIE and ILI; he does just the right amount of well "rolled out" (Ni perception of time)/elaborated "push back" (Se) with the appropriate amount of "snark" without coming off like a crazed loose canon (like I can lol). I feel adequately (cognitively) satiated when reading his posts like he gets it "just right" with a measured focus that is difficult for me to sustain.

@queentiger > EIE-Fe > definite "look a like"/business partner vibes; she is a dominant (Fe + Se) beast in her own right and I resonate with the thrust of her energy and for her ability to "command a room," which I respect/admire. Also, there is a degree of satiation here because I give her bits of Ti (overshadowed by Te) and I find myself enjoying her bits of Fi (overshadowed by Fe)--her gift of gab and overall attitude make me chuckle and nod my head, affirmatively.

@Number 9 large > SLE-Se > impact, move, impact, move, repeat ad infinitum. lol There's an unwillingness to be restricted/still, confined and refined that is refreshing and necessary (in that he elevates the "ambient" energy), albeit a bit frustrating, at times. He does an ample amount of quickly and succinctly confronting/attacking logical inconsistencies and if necessary, will back up with decent Te. He also has that rough around the edges Fe that is obviously trying to keep up "good vibes," but with an antagonistic edge.

@Beautiful sky > EII-Fi > very interesting to me because I think she is dualized af with particularly potent Si recall and seemingly rigid Te, that can at times make me feel slightly "supervised," like I should tread lightly with how I dispense information to her lol--it's an odd feeling especially since I believe her to be EII. But in her usage of Te, there is an innocent, naive quality that pushes me to aid or adjust it more so than become threatened/offended. I can never really feel threatened by EIIs, even when hard, they still make me want to protect and coddle them a bit.

@ooo > still deliberating but leaning towards IEE > definite benefactor vibes that, at times, can evoke a quiet admiration and, at others, irk the living fuck outta me because I get the impression her high D Fi is negatively assessing my low D Fi, which makes me want to (sometimes unfairly) attack and annihilate her low D Te as payback. But the interesting thing is that her interventions do stir me to self reflect and edit--but this will happen reluctantly, and at my own discretion, if at all.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for placing me in the butt of your thoughts, Al <3

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    thanks for placing me in the butt of your thoughts, Al <3
    You're acting as if it's not one of the best places to be.
    Clarice Lispector