Results 3,041 to 3,080 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me If you're going to type a million people, a good chunk of which are inactive then add me to the list, thanks.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ditto what Raver said, @Kill4Me, let's do it
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    Why not. I'm stuck between LII and ILI
    *sigh*
    you prefer types which clearly point on LII more than any other type. I've typed you to LII before you did IR test. the accidental match of those events is the possibility of your type is not LII. it's a small possibility
    having Te - you'd got the situation easier. with Ti you try to catch to LII possibility despite the good facts against that

it will be an insight for you when you'll accept your type. you'll type enough IRL people and will see your type by IR effects with them. it's the question of some time

the ones who mistype themselves for years just do not use IR theory seriously. it's impossibly to overcome IR effects. nontypes factors distort to some degree, but the more people you type - the more general types related impressions you understand and such may use IR theory more and more clearly. in the worst case - there will be a mess, but you can't get clear pointing on wrong own type by IR effects. it can happen only with systematic mistake when you'd typed alike the most of Fe people to Fi, what is not possibly even with the low quality typology texts. such mistake would need additional bs theory and seting it above basic theory, - what would mean a different typology on practice, not Socionics. for example if to claim "subtypes" as more important for IR effects, - that would be too evident heresy. Gulenko seems tried to develop in this direction for some time, but in his today public clips I see more accent on normal types theory. as he needs to use Socionics to keep an interest to himself

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    *sigh*
    you prefer types which clearly point on LII more than any other type. I've typed you to LII before you did IR test. the accidental match of those events is the possibility of your type is not LII. it's a small possibility
    having Te - you'd got the situation easier. with Ti you try to catch to LII possibility despite the good facts against that

it will be an insight for you when you'll accept your type. you'll type enough IRL people and will see your type by IR effects with them. it's the question of some time

the ones who mistype themselves for years just do not use IR theory seriously. it's impossibly to overcome IR effects. nontypes factors distort to some degree, but the more people you type - the more general types related impressions you understand and such may use IR theory more and more clearly. in the worst case - there will be a mess, but you can't get clear pointing on wrong own type by IR effects. it can happen only with systematic mistake when you'd typed alike the most of Fe people to Fi, what is not possibly even with the low quality typology texts. such mistake would need additional bs theory and seting it above basic theory, - what would mean a different typology on practice, not Socionics. for example if to claim "subtypes" as more important for IR effects, - that would be too evident heresy. Gulenko seems tried to develop in this direction for some time, but in his today public clips I see more accent on normal types theory. as he needs to use Socionics to keep an interest to himself
    At the moment, people who are clearly Ti in real life are nothing like me, so we'll see. I have to spend a lot of time with a person who is Ti base and she and her boyfriend both agree that I am a very different person than her, without my influencing them. It's possible we're just different versions of the same functions, but, like you said, after some time, it will reveal itself.

The only reason I'm not typing myself ILI is because of your IR test and VI, at the moment. However, given that you never take into consideration the actual words of individuals in a way that's consistent with the profiles, I'm incredibly skeptical that your means of typing is comprehensive. It's therefore in my best interest to not type myself LII at the moment. I'm not just refraining because I'm trying to nitpick details that don't fit LII or something. I genuinely relate to the ILI profiles more than the LII ones. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Gulenko's model G description of the ILI is the one I've found most accurate to myself over any other personality descriptor. However, I still refrain due to some important evidence being in favour of LII.

Precision and details are very Ni, so it wouldn't be uncommon for ILIs to want everything to make sense. Moreover, Ni is quite prone to overthinking, ruminating, or self-doubt/skepticism, which would be another sign since I'm so hesitant to determine my type. These aren't pieces of evidence in favour of ILI but rather pieces of evidence against the only possibility being LII since those pieces of data don't directly conclude LII.

You act like you know what the future entails when you don't. You don't know me, Sol, and no amount of magic VI or IR "impressions" will change that. I've taken your input into genuine consideration, and we'll see where it takes me. Maybe I'll retake the IR test with greater time on each video so as to yield better results. Or maybe I'll just denounce your methods and call them stupid. I haven't made up my mind yet. Overall, you have PoLR Ni lol, why should I even trust your future judgments!? /sarcasm. But seriously, you've made your case a number of times, and you're not even listening to mine. Never have you thoroughly responded to my arguments in a reasonable manner, and so I have no reason to conclude yours are true. I'll say it again, get your head out of your ass.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 03-24-2019 at 10:35 PM.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    At the moment, people who are clearly Ti in real life are nothing like me, so we'll see. I have to spend a lot of time with a person who is Ti base and she and her boyfriend both agree that I am a very different person than her, without my influencing them. It's possible we're just different versions of the same functions, but, like you said, after some time, it will reveal itself.

The only reason I'm not typing myself ILI is because of your IR test and VI, at the moment. However, given that you never take into consideration the actual words of individuals in a way that's consistent with the profiles, I'm incredibly skeptical that your means of typing is comprehensive. It's therefore in my best interest to not type myself LII at the moment. I'm not just refraining because I'm trying to nitpick details that don't fit LII or something. I genuinely relate to the ILI profiles more than the LII ones. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Gulenko's model G description of the ILI is the one I've found most accurate to myself over any other personality descriptor. However, I still refrain due to some important evidence being in favour of LII.
    If you've never read psychological types volume 6 by Jung it could help you clear things up if you're only between the two types. You don't need to read the entire thing, just his General Description chapter.

The main problem I see with typing by IR is the obvious fact that you might not be typing people correctly, and as such could easily draw incorrect conclusions for your own type based on such things.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    HotelAmbush is Fi-lead
    Agreed. EII. He strikes me as aristocratic.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me I want on the list too.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    If you've never read psychological types volume 6 by Jung it could help you clear things up if you're only between the two types. You don't need to read the entire thing, just his General Description chapter.

The main problem I see with typing by IR is the obvious fact that you might not be typing people correctly, and as such could easily draw incorrect conclusions for your own type based on such things.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to like the post. Thanks for the information regardless.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post

yeah thats why typing through IR is kinda meh. its better to type based on the functions

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Agreed. EII. He strikes me as aristocratic.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I think I'm sticking with LSI Dominant for Number9
    He seems quite extroverted to me in his videos...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    He seems quite extroverted to me in his videos...
    On one hand he seems and on another he doesn't. Cognitively speaking I don't see any clear signs of extroversion. He seems to have a quite strict "no bullshit approach" in the video. I get some impressions that I link to LSI. But I can be wrong.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Additions: Karatos, Coeruleum, Niko, Tpaduan, Vesstheastralsilky, Kingslayer, dangerbird89, plasmatorpedo1043, QueenTiger, Lord Pixel, Hamouchou

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, zero, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav
    I'm not sure which is funnier, mu4 as ESE or Niffer as IEE.

And btw, (think I mentioned this before) you do know that Cassandra, SisOfNight, and Olimpia are all the same person right?

I see you've also typed Aylen, Olimpia, Sol, and silke as your conflictor (and Jack Aaron as LSE). It seems like you are typing people who you disagree with on socionics as Delta so that they "conflict" with you.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seasons pass
    And all things change
    Except for @Kill4Me's typing list.
    I will be IEI-Ni there until the end
    Of everything.
    Will he realize
    I have changed my name
    And see through my guise?

This started out as a haiku
    But is now a mess.
    It still looks better than the usual post formatting though.
    So I shall keep it.
    Last edited by Chthonic Daydream; 03-23-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post

if you're not LII no one is

btw @Muddy is not LII lolololol

I declare that @Babooshka is EII
    Last edited by Bento; 03-23-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From forum presence, i think @Kiwi is IEE - maybe ILE.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

if you're not LII no one is

btw @Muddy is not LII lolololol

I declare that @Babooshka is EII
    Dude, don't get me started on L's type, man. I've been convinced he's ILI at this point, but honestly the debate is still up.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Freya from your photos you seem like a Delta irrational type to me

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Freya from your photos you seem like a Delta irrational type to me
    Thanks for your opinion, I think some people will eat you alive for saying that .

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Thanks for your opinion, I think some people will eat you alive for saying that .
    that's ok

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

O-Oh my... .
    That's NSFW!
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Additions: Karatos, Coeruleum, Niko, Tpaduan, Vesstheastralsilky, Kingslayer, dangerbird89, plasmatorpedo1043, QueenTiger, Lord Pixel, Hamouchou

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, zero, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav
    Hmm interesting, could you explain your typing of me as LSE-Te?

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me I'd like to know your typing of me. I don't have a video up on the site right now, so you'll have to use my old posts if you decide to agree to my request.

EDIT: I've uploaded a video questionnaire that you can use should you decide to agree to my request.

EDIT 2: Your typing is fucking stupid, lol.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 05-05-2019 at 01:40 AM.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    Seasons pass
    And all things change
    Except for @Kill4Me's typing list.
    I will be IEI-Ni there until the end
    Of everything.
    Will he realize
    I have changed my name
    And see through my guise?

This started out as a haiku
    But is now a mess.
    It still looks better than the usual post formatting though.
    So I shall keep it.
    In which you finally look IEI as fuck.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    In which you finally look IEI as fuck.
    to be IEI not always means to look so

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    to be IEI not always means to look so
    You accidentally understood my point. Congratulations.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    You accidentally understood my point. Congratulations.
    Nothing goes over Sol's head.
    He's too fast and will catch it before it does.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Who wants to be added?
    Yeah, do me.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    @Kill4Me I want on the list too.
    me too

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    Nothing goes over Sol's head.
    He's too fast and will catch it before it does.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/xj5kKkOCJCo

Putting this up, mainly because i've seen @Kill4Me and @Beautiful sky type categorically, and i would like for them to look at my video.

I'm going to remove it soon again, as i'm shy and thus uncomfortable with these things, but anyone else who wants to comment are very free to chime in - please be overbearing with my soul-crushing accent.

I lean towards SLI at the moment. (with ILI as next possibility)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post

Putting this up, mainly because i've seen @Kill4Me and @Beautiful sky type categorically, and i would like for them to look at my video.

I'm going to remove it soon again, as i'm shy and thus uncomfortable with these things, but anyone else who wants to comment are very free to chime in - please be overbearing with my soul-crushing accent.

I F type

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I F type
    Interesting. Do you lean towards anything in particular?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Interesting. Do you lean towards anything in particular?
    I was thinking EII?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILI, or maybe a very unusual SEI
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large
    Thank you for the input - i'll consider it.
    @Tallmo
    Thank you. Yes, i'm thinking some kind of Ip type at the moment, ILI more likely than SEI. You typed me LII initially, what made you change your mind?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. Yes, i'm thinking some kind of Ip type at the moment, ILI more likely than SEI. You typed me LII initially, what made you change your mind?
    Yes, I said LII before. But some of your posts here have been very abstract /conceptual. Usually LIIs want to keep things simple and down-to-earth. Also your tendency to observe the mind I associate with Ni.

I think ILI fits well because for some reason I got a vague SEI feeling so that might be the superego.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Yes, I said LII before. But some of your posts here have been very abstract /conceptual. Usually LIIs want to keep things simple and down-to-earth. Also your tendency to observe the mind I associate with Ni.

I think ILI fits well because for some reason I got a vague SEI feeling so that might be the superego.
    Abstraction is an activity pertaining to the psychological functions in general. There is an abstract thinking, just as there is abstract feeling, sensation, and intuition. Abstract thinking singles out the rational, logical qualities of a given content from its intellectually irrelevant components. Abstract feeling does the same with a content characterized by its feeling-values . … Abstract sensation would be aesthetic as opposed to sensuous sensation, and abstract intuition would be symbolic as opposed to fantastic intuition. [“Definitions,” CW 6, par. 678.]
    I visualize the process of abstraction as a withdrawal of libido from the object, as a backflow of value from the object into a subjective, abstract content. For me, therefore, abstraction amounts to an energic devaluation of the object. In other words, abstraction is an introverting movement of libido. ~Carl Jung; CW 4; par. 679.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not SLI.

You 1) consistently emphasized seeking the deeper meaning of life and reflecting on existence and yourself 2) have a hermitic lifestyle and see involvement in the world as a distraction 3) are seen as goofy/eccentric/original.

You had no problem talking at length about the values question. Compare to @Hamouchou (SLI) who described having trouble with abstract questions like that. You did mention some mundane aspects of your life but you clearly aren't passionate about them in the same way as abstractions.

I tend to think IEI because you don't seem focused on practicality at all and are more "head in the clouds".

"Cerebral sensing" is an oxymoron in socionics. It really isn't that complicated, if you're focusing on the contents of your mind as divorced from immediate experience you're using intuition, not sensing.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    You are not SLI.

You 1) consistently emphasized seeking the deeper meaning of life and reflecting on existence and yourself 2) have a hermitic lifestyle and see involvement in the world as a distraction 3) are seen as goofy/eccentric/original.

You had no problem talking at length about the values question. Compare to @Hamouchou (SLI) who described having trouble with abstract questions like that. You did mention some mundane aspects of your life but you clearly aren't passionate about them in the same way as abstractions.

I tend to think IEI because you don't seem focused on practicality at all and are more "head in the clouds".

"Cerebral sensing" is an oxymoron in socionics. It really isn't that complicated, if you're focusing on the contents of your mind as divorced from immediate experience you're using intuition, not sensing.
    Thank you for the analysis. I'll consider it.