Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
    @Alive , what about doing a video questionnaire ?
    How about no
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

Miss Messy , but not into Socionics that much
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    How about no
    Even though you said before that you're open to the idea, it's completely an expected response from someone who has no evidence that he's a logical type except that he doesn't care about people.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I care about some people. I just don't have the motivation to talk about trivialities of my life. The whole concept of sitting alone in a room talking about myself seems bizarre to me. I was mostly convinced that only ethical types do that sort of stuff
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
    @Alive , what about doing a video questionnaire ?
    there is one of him interviewing AWellArmedCat in a video typing thread of his
    he's quite good at it, asks good questions

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pasleine - IEI
    i would say the 1 thing about you typing IEI is that i dont see exactly why
    do you have a good example of EII that i could perhaps compare myself to?
    after all IEI and EII have the same strength in functions, just different preferences

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pasleine View Post
    after all IEI and EII have the same strength in functions, just different preferences
    sadly I don't have that many EII examples. I think it's one of the types that's least likely to become a public figure. I think Mr.Rogers is an EII with a dominant subtype, and Eric Rosen an EII with a normalizing subtype. Eric Rosen is a chess player that uploads videos on youtube but doesn't really share anything about his life. I have a couple of german examples but their response to interviews is pretty much I have nothing to say with a friendly smile

Traversing The Darkness Lady Lunacy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pasleine View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum. I see you've already met the forum meme. Since you're new here, I'm just going to inform you that he types literally everybody on the forum as IEI. He's like those bad contestants on shows like X Factor and Britain's Got Talent that show up to their first audition, brag about how well they sing/perform, then humiliate themselves. Except, when everyone else tells them they're not very good at what they're doing, they just deny it and say everybody else is too stupid to see their super awesome special talent. The real reason he doesn't know of EIIs is because he just types all of them as IEI, not because there aren't many EII public figures. I might sound like I'm being a dick, but that is only because he treats people that disagree (which is literally everyone) like shit. You'd learn all of this on your own without my help eventually, but I figured I'd spare you from wasting any of your time on asking him for resources or input.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹
    xᴇɴᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ, ʟɪɴɢᴜᴀᴘʜɪʟᴇ, ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴜғғ, ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ/sᴏᴄɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɴᴇʀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴏʟʏɢʟᴏᴛ.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is pasleine new when he has joined 2021? I mostly just research stuff and voice my opinion in a very direct and for some people harsh way. Some people don't like that, but they usually self-type as sensing types so pasleine should be good

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure, i don't tend to evaluate people based on objective qualities like that so i kind of doubt thats true, true that i joined a yr ago but to be fair i kind of forgot i signed up until i started posting again. so while i might have some knowledge of socionics, i don't have near enough information to make qualified assessments. so i am more or less "new" in the real sense
    people here seem to have subtly different opinions on everything here. i do think the way you assess things has to do with your type
    & i don't think i'll be recognized as my own self, Alive, & i dont have the drive to be, so i can imagine myself in that invisible quadra. its just that right now i am trying to find my people and understand everything, since lately i haven't found myself good at doing so. i don't value Fe though
    Last edited by pasleine; 01-01-2023 at 01:31 PM. Reason: forgot to use proper terminology, was slizzered

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Sky is not EIE. Rather than focusing on her stubborn manner of interacting with certain people, I suggest considering instead her lack of persuasiveness—no offense, Sky. She doesn’t tailor her message to her audience. She persistently says the same things pretty much the same way and has been doing so for years, regardless of the feedback received. Any change in how she communicates is slow, incremental, and apparently related to her internal processes and not to external demands. She doesn’t step back for a larger picture, instead picking at granular details.

This is actually incredibly similar to how Sol communicates, by the way. Both of them think they have the right system, with very little give-and-take. They just don’t have the same system, so they are at odds here.

They are also almost never entertaining.

It’s an Fe desert.
    I have to use this
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is possible that @Elmira is logical, as she self-reports behaviour not so likely for an ethical type (rarely sincerely laughs, smile is as if she is fighting it, does not feel compelled to influence the mood of an interaction). has a more formal, colder, less personable style of communication. somewhat more reminiscent of mine, Miss Messy's and Clarke's than the usual ethicist here.

with a typing thread + video she would get more and more qualified opinions - if her type is close to ESI, LSI for example, then this might not be an attractive prospect for her, because abundance of data for a more objective evaluation (Te) and outside perceptions of her personality and motivations (Ne) have less interest for this type
    Last edited by nifl; 01-20-2023 at 03:44 PM.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@seeking it

If you're sure of being Beta ST and just stuck between LSI-Se and SLE-Ti , find the function you use Fi or Ne

SLE-Ti use Ne very much , LSI-Se suppresses Ne's information and strongly reject it

LSI-Se uses Fi very much, SLE-Ti suppresses Fi's information and strongly reject it

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    @seeking it

If you're sure of being Beta ST and just stuck between LSI-Se and SLE-Ti , find the function you use Fi or Ne

SLE-Ti use Ne very much , LSI-Se suppresses Ne's information and strongly reject it

LSI-Se uses Fi very much, SLE-Ti suppresses Fi's information and strongly reject it
    seeking it is most likely ethical

suppression and rejection of information relating to both superego functions is not unusual, not just one. using a superego function ''very much'' is highly unlikely. a SLE who uses Ne very much, for example, is most probably an ILE

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said " if "
    final verdict is hers , she knows best what she really is

suppression and rejection of information relating to both superego functions is not unusual, not just one. using a superego function ''very much'' is highly unlikely. a SLE who uses Ne very much, for example, is most probably an ILE
    I know, but PoLR is more rejected especially in the case of Creative Subtype

Creative Subtype uses Role more than Leading Subtype

Not more likely, because Subtypes don't cancel dimensions , SLE-Ti is still 4D Se and 2D Ne , but uses Ne more than Se Subtype , while ILE has 4D Ne

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The subtype gibberish here is sometimes really hard to read.
    Last edited by Alive; 01-22-2023 at 03:04 PM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Producing subtypes have better control of the role function, they also have its full element (example in the case of SLE, SLE-Se will only have -Ne, while SLE-Ti will have the full -Ne/+Ni). They might use it more or less, depending on various factors, which include: the enneagram type, the DCNH type, type health, and experience. For example, a C-SLE-Se that is an enneagram 7, will probably use much more -Ne than an N-SLE-Ti that is 6w5. But the SLE-Ti will have the full element (-Ne/+Ni), and better control of it.

Hope it is understandable. If not fully, ask, I can explain further.
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne H
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Producing subtypes have better control of the role function, they also have its full element (example in the case of SLE, SLE-Se will only have -Ne, while SLE-Ti will have the full -Ne/+Ni). They might use it more or less, depending on various factors, which include: the enneagram type, the DCNH type, type health, and experience. For example, a C-SLE-Se that is an enneagram 7, will probably use much more -Ne than an N-SLE-Ti that is 6w5. But the SLE-Ti will have the full element (-Ne/+Ni), and better control of it.

Hope it is understandable. If not fully, ask, I can explain further.
    i’ve heard of the inert/contact subtype but not the accepting/producing (“accepting/creative” as it says on the survey?) subtype. is there any meaningful difference between them?
    it’s the same i sometimes wonder if something or other’s in my headbone
    ———————————————
    -Ne
    5w4 so/sp

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maresnest View Post
    i’ve heard of the inert/contact subtype but not the accepting/producing (“accepting/creative” as it says on the survey?) subtype. is there any meaningful difference between them?
    Just another name to call them.

Inert - accepting - base - eg. SEE-Se
    Contact - producing - creative (can be confused with DCNH) - eg. SEE-Fi
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    it is possible that @Elmira is logical, as she self-reports behaviour not so likely for an ethical type (rarely sincerely laughs, smile is as if she is fighting it, does not feel compelled to influence the mood of an interaction). has a more formal, colder, less personable style of communication. somewhat more reminiscent of mine, Miss Messy's and Clarke's than the usual ethicist here.

with a typing thread + video she would get more and more qualified opinions - if her type is close to ESI, LSI for example, then this might not be an attractive prospect for her, because abundance of data for a more objective evaluation (Te) and outside perceptions of her personality and motivations (Ne) have less interest for this type
    @Elmira seems ESI alright to me. Se subtype

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    @seeking it

I really am not sure, I do not look at myself in that way or if I try I cannot decide between these two (Ne and Fi).

I did find that I use Ne more readily in arguments etc. with LSI-Ti friend. He takes things personally faster than I do, too. He pulls up a wall sooner i.e. he said his opinions, he has nothing more to say. EDIT: Also he does not reject Ne aggressively though like I often do it. He just plain pays no attention to Ne, he has these very neatly sorted out opinions and that's all, I am not like that, I'm opinionated but ready to argue unlike him

As far as Fi I am very private and closed off, I try to see everything in an incredibly impersonal way, and I have incredibly delayed emotional reactions to some things. But I also have my social limits so I do not go too far with jokes and whatever because I can sense it could be "too much". I am not sure if I sense it via Fi limits/boundaries or Ti limits/boundaries

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Lol alright thanks for the input. I could be anything but Ethical though. Sigh

suppression and rejection of information relating to both superego functions is not unusual, not just one.
    That's exactly me, I reject both pretty hard. I get aggressive about Ne and I get really detached about Fi feelings

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PussyInASarcophagus - IEI

Self-proclaimed typing expert Poptart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PussyInASarcophagus - IEI
    Now you’re just trolling

TIM
    LII-Ne H
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Just another name to call them.

Inert - accepting - base - eg. SEE-Se
    Contact - producing - creative (can be confused with DCNH) - eg. SEE-Fi
    thanks, that’s what i assumed but the questionnaire made me think otherwise because they were both separately on there, and i was like, “did i miss something?”
    i wonder why the questionnaire has both “inert/contact” and “accepting/producing” subtypes on there since it’s redundant
    it’s the same i sometimes wonder if something or other’s in my headbone
    ———————————————
    -Ne
    5w4 so/sp

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a lot of LSIs have that type of nose and small face

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my father is LSE and once he came over and saw me writing about something to do with personalilty types when i first got into it. (idk what is was exactly since it was a long time ago), but he said "people have too many layers to fit into something like that"
    once before i was obsessed with some weird conspiracy things and it was something to do with princess diana. he got really mad saying "that is not real why are you believing in these fake conspiracy things"
    i dont even think he was dualized before because he used to be very cold and close minded, now he is more warm still he would probably never look too deply into socionics. i can speak to my eie mother about anything to do with socionics and how it applies to different people in our life. my dad is intellectual though and likes reading but more about real life things like nature or history.

i throw beer cans, miss destination inumbra's Avatar
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if @Alive is EII. Noticing the image focus of visitors here and the Ni-ish lean while actually being secretly critical of it in an Fi way?

/hides/

I think it's quite common for male EII to mistype LII.

(Disclaimer: socionics is a model, not a clear depiction of reality.)

But! It just seems odd to me that a 4d Ti would think most people here are the same type. So little differentiation and categorization, and my 2d Ti smells a rat, a disavower of the Ti, who scoffs upon it, a rat with a head cold!

Usually the LII is annoying due to their excessive categorization and ability to tell this from that from this from that. It's precious when they say everything is the same, bc gosh, in that case it really might be. But that is not the case here, so... What is left?
    Last edited by inumbra; 01-25-2023 at 06:09 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@inumbra
    IEI is more likely
    his communication style is more like a Fe person - Fi types when they are annoyed are more passive-aggressive than openly scornful or ridiculing of their opponents. same with Lady Lunacy, who thinks she's a Fi base (probably ESE or EIE)
    much categorisation into one category is just as much Ti as more varied categorisations. Ti = ''subjective'' logic: lines of reasoning, creation of logical categories, hierarchies etc.
    problems with logical consistency is just more common for ethical types in general.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish there were more types on this website, I really do. I also wish I had a more diverse gallery. I'm not here to appeal to others. I geniunly think almost everyone here has the same type. I don't get any benefits from claiming everyone here has the same type, on the contrary. imagine if Gulenko or Jack would type everyone that sends them a video as the same type. their business model would vanish, but I'm not influenced by monetary gain. I just make neutral observations. it is what it is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Subteigh EII AND I owe you a personal apology
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone tell me what my type is?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    You seem Ni base from your introduction. Nice Lain pics. Videos could help but not everyone is open to doing that. I'm leaning towards IEI for you

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make a typing video

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's a typing video? Is that a video in which I show myself? I won't do that - so unfortunately that's not an option.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What's a typing video? Is that a video in which I show myself? I won't do that - so unfortunately that's not an option.
    You don’t have to do a video to get your type. You do have to start viewing my videos and trying to understand the functions and what they mean
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So far I’ve only made Ne-Ni
    Fe-Fi

https://youtu.be/TEGUpHDd3FQ

https://youtu.be/kR1WvXgqfGU

Understand which one you use constantly ask people around you which ones show up and ask many people including your parents
    -

falling in love with your consciousness Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE/"A"NFP/San-Plg
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just came here to say that @Tallmo is INTj
    He's always classifying information and correcting people's incorrect logic, has a directive TJ approach to people, high focus on Ni, clearly introverted, clearly thinker, intuition is more prominent but always subjected to his judging, always getting to logical conclusions not necessarily fully supported by sensory and intuitive background, relies too much on theory, because it's the most valued aspect of interpretation of data.

You're welcome
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    I just came here to say that @Tallmo is INTj
    He's always classifying information and correcting people's incorrect logic, has a directive TJ approach to people, high focus on Ni, clearly introverted, clearly thinker, intuition is more prominent but always subjected to his judging, always getting to logical conclusions not necessarily fully supported by sensory and intuitive background, relies too much on theory, because it's the most valued aspect of interpretation of data.

You're welcome
    Ok so now why wouldn’t you consider how Ti in Tallmo would work as an ISFp
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You seem Ni base from your introduction. Nice Lain pics. Videos could help but not everyone is open to doing that. I'm leaning towards IEI for you
    Alive is definitely LII
    Quick to make that Judgement lol
    -

TIM
    IEE/"A"NFP/San-Plg
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Ok so now why wouldn’t you consider how Ti in Tallmo would work as an ISFp
    I've tried that in the past, but the pieces didn't fit together, I knew there was something wrong. Now I know
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals

TIM
    IEE/"A"NFP/San-Plg
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Alive is definitely LII
    Quick to make that Judgement lol
    Alive is definitely Ti lead and seems Ne valuing even though he narrows everything down to one single possibility lol
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals