Page 157 of 199 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,280 of 7954

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you literally are implying that Gulenko is wrong and that you are the person who knows the truth. don't pretend like it's otherwise.
    Can't Gulenko be wrong about something? Or the fact that he is "Gulenko" automatically makes everything he states correct, in a foolproof manner?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Can't Gulenko be wrong about something? Or the fact that he is "Gulenko" automatically makes everything he states correct, in a foolproof manner?
    I am not saying he can't be wrong. I even disagree if you have noticed with my IEI typings. the things that is annoying about you is that you just claim "well, I know the truth, and people who follow him are sheep for trusting him", yet you have yet to post any sophisticated explanation for your thoughts, outside of "I use this very obscure model by some random person with weird plus/minus signs and that's the right one.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI is true, alpha NT's might not like it much because they do not value +Ni/-Ne (pattern recognition, underlying/hidden phenomena).
    Interessting. Wouldn't that mean that in consequence of that only gamma NT and delta NF types are able to use VI in a reliable way to type other people?

Ok, I posted an image of myself here.
    Maybe you can use VI to tell what type I am.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    you look ethical

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Germans are generally more disciplined , more strict and serious than other peoples...
    Maybe not if you're a member of the alpha quadra. Oops... that applies to me as well.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know, the same with you. I wish you were more humble. how long have you been studying socionics now? maybe half a year? and already you see yourself as an expert that needs to constantly criticize me even though I have you on ignore on chat and here because I can't read the nonsense you write. you switch your type like you switch your clothes. it is clear that you don't understand the theory, but you keep debating as if you are an expert. and yes, I get annoyed by that over time.
    After reading your response and remembering how many times you said you are an expert , I remembered the common phrase:

The person who knows a lot about something won't call himself as expert because he knows how much responsibility he has , only the person who knows little will call himself an expert

And btw , I haven't ever called myself an " expert " and I won't ever , not because I know a lot of things, but because I don't have plans to master socionics and I'm here for different reasons that are not of your business

It seems like you don't know what does the word " Forum " means

Here's a good definition, please read it many times until you realise what does it mean, instead of complaining about how much annoying are I , Coeruleum Blue and other members who criticize you because of your useless method of typing

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Warning: Pot Stirring

Idk why everyone gets mad at alive for over-typing IEI when Gulenko has the same problem (instead with beta rationals) ツ

Literally this forum:
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look ethical
    Ok, if this is the case, I'll accept it. But then my type is neither LII nor ILE.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And btw , I haven't ever called myself an " expert " and I won't ever , not because I know a lot of things, but because I don't have plans to master socionics and I'm here for different reasons that are not of your business

It seems like you don't know what does the word " Forum " means

Here's a good definition, please read it many times until you realise what does it mean, instead of complaining about how much annoying are I , Coeruleum Blue and other members who criticize you because of your useless method of typing
    how many types have you considered for yourself yet? SLE, ESI, LSI, maybe others I have missed? how long do you think it will take till you have had all 15 types? but it can't be IEI, Alive can't be right, it's the "absolute worst typing"

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Idk why everyone gets mad at alive for over-typing IEI when Gulenko has the same problem (instead with beta rationals) ツ
    Gulenko simply says Beta is the quadra that is interested in socionics, while I go even further and say only one type finds this theory very interesting. I do not know why people think sensing types or Te valuing types care for this theory. I think it's ridiculous to assume every type is equally interested in an obscure theory like this. socionics would have long been mainstream if that were the case

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you switch your type like you switch your clothes. it is clear that you don't understand the theory
    Changing my type :

1- is not of your business

2- doesn't take away my right to discuss with you (since we are in a public forum)

and even Socionics real experts mistyped themselves, some of them you typed them completely different from their self-typing , does this mean that they do not have the right to deal with Socionics ?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Interessting. Wouldn't that mean that in consequence of that only gamma NT and delta NF types are able to use VI in a reliable way to type other people?

The image is a bit of poor quality for VI purposes, but I'd guess ILE-Ti. Those will be the most capable potentially, but actually anyone who has ability with that IM will have capability. I actually think it is more -Ne than +Ni, but both can be used. My ILE-Ne uncle has good VI capability based on some things I've heard him say, and he gets it through Ignoring position. The ignoring in accepting types is somewhat proficient and contains both +/- elements. In producing types, it only contains one (but gives the impression of using it more frequently, and has a higher tolerance for it--but not actual ability).

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changing my type :

1- is not of your business
    it indicates irrationality

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko simply says Beta is the quadra that is interested in socionics, while I go even further and say only one type finds this theory very interesting. I do not know why people think sensing types or Te valuing types care for this theory. I think it's ridiculous to assume every type is equally interested in an obscure theory like this. socionics would have long been mainstream if that were the case
    Have you thought any other possibility, like for example, just that beta types are over-represented in society? Don't see any logical reason why they ought to be more interested in Socionics than the rest.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many types have you considered for yourself yet? SLE, ESI, LSI, maybe others I have missed? how long do you think it will take till you have had all 15 types? but it can't be IEI, Alive can't be right, it's the "absolute worst typing"
    After reading more in Socionics and do my video questionnaire only Beta ST and LII

I used to change my type a lot when I thought I'm an ethical type because no ethical type really suited me

ESI was the only ethical type which suited me somehow but after reading about similarities between Fi and Sx instinct , and after analysing the way I dealt with Fi the whole of my life I excluded it

SLE and ILI are excluded too , I'm for sure no type other than LXI : Ti ego , Fi role and Fe suggestive describes me well ( though it took me time to realise that since I'm not that person who cares about his personality that much )

And to be honest, it's almost settled in favor of the LSI, but I prefer to wait a bit before considering it completely

Now , if you have a good reason to type me IEI ( away from Ni+ and art that I explained why they're false in the Alive list of IEI thread ) then I won't mind you give them
    If you don't, it's better to not make yourself a joke in the forum more than that

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one here is assuming that the types are uniformly interested in socionics.

Different types can approach the same topic for different reasons.

If you can’t imagine why a Te-valuing type would care about socionics, then I suggest learning more about those types. Maybe get to know some Te peeps irl.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record: Missmessy has really good Te, so I doubt she is IEI. The fact she wavers with her self-typing, can perhaps be attributed to youth, and low +Ne/-Ni (perhaps even PoLR).

+Ne/-Ni is the element responsible for asserting what something "is" or "isn't".

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it indicates irrationality
    I also explained why I prefer to stay away from rationality/irrationality dichotomy when typing me
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The image is a bit of poor quality for VI purposes, but I'd guess ILE-Ti.
    Yeah, it's a selfie photo made under sub-optimal lighting conditions, and I don't have practice to make selfies, because I usually don't make selfie photos.

But why is then Se my archilles heels function? If I'm ILE-Ti Fi should be my greatest weakness.
    I even have a moral code. I don't adapt my moral code based on a given situation.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can’t imagine why a Te-valuing type would care about socionics, then I suggest learning more about those types. Maybe get to know some Te peeps irl.
    I work for one of the biggest german companies. I interact with hundreds of Te valuing types at my job and trust me, they do not give a shit about socionics. what is Te to you @Poptart? can you give me a definition? for me it is:

- a focus on already accepted and established facts instead of theoretical theories to deal with reality
    - the ability to trade economically, work effectively and earn money.
    - using money and resources in the most efficient and economical way possible
    - assessment of productivity and effectiveness. cost-benefit analysis
    - a judgmental, technical, and industrious state of mind that directly assesses events and actions of other people from a logical point of view and expresses those judgments openly.
    - taking other people as technical resources to achive things. condeming people who don't like to work or take unnecessary breaks

Te+ (LIE): Invest, profit, prioritize profit over utility, trade, increase price, constantly update the product, respond quickly to demand.
    Te- (LSE): Work efficiently, be economical, use resources carefully, work hard.

can you explain to me how socionics would be in any way interesting to a Te valuing type? outside of some LIE who maybe see it as business opportunity to try? why would Te be interested in something that can'T be objectiely proven. literally makes no sense from a theoretical standpoint

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work for one of the biggest german companies. I interact with hundreds of Te valuing types at my job and trust me, they do not give a shit about socionics. what is Te to you @Poptart? can you give me a definition? for me it is:

- a focus on already accepted and established facts instead of theoretical theories to deal with reality
    - a judgmental, technical, and industrious state of mind that directly assesses events and actions of other people from a logical point of view and expresses those judgments openly.

Te+ (LIE): Invest, profit, prioritize profit over utility, trade, increase price, constantly update the product, respond quickly to demand.

can you explain to me how socionics would be in any way interesting to a Te valuing type? outside of some LIE who maybe see it as business opportunity to try? why would Te be interested in something that can'T be objectiely proven. literally makes no sense from a theoretical standpoint
    You forget people are not just their base function? That they have Ne/Ni in other positions? By contrast, why would betas be more predisposed for socionics?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again you're dealing with German , not with the whole world

Most of people who exists in the Arab typology community and famous in the community are Gamma NT , followed by Alpha NT and LSI ( there are many LSI in the community )
    There are also NF types and some SEI / SLE

It should be clear to you now the difference between your environment and mine for example
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- taking other people as technical resources to achive things. condeming people who don't like to work or take unnecessary breaks

Like @lavos said, people are more than their base function.

Also, people are capable of having a diverse set of interests.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like @lavos said, people are more than their base function.

Also, people are capable of having a diverse set of interests.
    are you interested in and enjoying filling out your tax returns every year? is it something you actively seek out to do and inform yourself about on random boards? or is it rather something that you force yourself to do and would prefer if it didn't exist? do you have discussions with other people how you can save a few dollars with the right way of filling out your tax return? can you see Te PolR types going on such sites and being really invested in this sort of topic?
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-09-2022 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you interested and enjoying filling out your tax returns every year? is it something you actively seek out to do and inform yourself about it on random boards? or is it rather somehting that you force yourself to do and would prefer if it didn't exist?
    I fill out my tax returns every year. It’s actually really easy and straightforward for me. I like filing my taxes because it means I’ll be getting a tax return check from the government.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fill out my tax returns every year. It’s actually really easy and straightforward for me. I like filing my taxes because it means I’ll be getting a tax return check from the government.
    would you do it if it was more complicated and you might not get anything back or even pay more?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record: Missmessy has really good Te, so I doubt she is IEI. The fact she wavers with her self-typing, can perhaps be attributed to youth, and low +Ne/-Ni (perhaps even PoLR).

+Ne/-Ni is the element responsible for asserting what something "is" or "isn't".
    any function is responsible for asserting what something is
    to determine a colour or taste, for example, certainly has very little to do with intuition

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would you do it if it was more complicated and you might not get anything back or even pay more?
    I’m sure that there’s a point where it would make more sense to hire an accountant.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sp dom people will do that for sure even if they're Te polr

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m sure that there’s a point where it would make more sense to hire an accountant.
    The financial break even point plus some extra dollars for you, I guess.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    I’m gonna stir the pot too and say Lady Lioness is like, EIE. And also cp 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am neither, but I will say I think you are EIE rather than IEI as well.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lioness View Post
    I am neither, but I will say I think you are EIE rather than IEI as well.
    My intention is not to battletype so I don't understand the defensiveness.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My intention is not to battletype so I don't understand the defensiveness.
    I gave my genuine opinion.

I just saw you type as a 9. That's a joke, right?

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gave my genuine opinion.
    And that's fine but not really what I was talking about.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that's fine but not really what I was talking about.
    That is all there was. Anything beyond it was your own imagination.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is all there was. Anything beyond it was your own imagination.
    Nice gaslighting!

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice gaslighting!
    Nice framing and falsely accusing.

Fuck off, manipulative cunt. Seriously, stop talking to me. You're a snake in the grass and I don't like you. You know this. You don't like me either, it's why you keep trying to bait me and set me up.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice framing.

Fuck off, manipulative cunt.
    You literally tried to gaslight me. Check phrase 24.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didnt gaslight you. I kept it short and terse. You read into shit. Not my problem. Seriously, stop talking to me both here and on Discord.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didnt gaslight you. I kept it short and terse. You read into shit. Not my problem. Seriously, stop talking to me both here and on Discord.
    Even short phrases can be gaslighting. And I haven't talked to you on discord in some time.