Page 151 of 199 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,040 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post

Wow. Ok

you are such an imbecile. Crazy. And a bad typer.

How dare you.
    Two days ago I thought of doing the exact same joke (quoting and making fun of myself) but I got distracted ! I guess I would have not hesitate if I was here for a little longer ( I' m still in my kinda "testing the water" phase ).

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Ok

How dare you.
    I did this on Facebook and my mom freaked out and said people would think I'm crazy. My uncle thought I was hilarious. lol
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

DEAD - SLE final.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    yay dools again!
    There we go. At this point it's the only type that makes sense for me. And I am sticking to it.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    I doubt he'll type me IEI, though

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    I doubt he'll type me IEI, though
    Never assume anything.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You all VI as turds

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stirring the pot I see

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    DEAD - SLE final.
    Thank you.
    Rav is supervising your ass and LIE did not fit.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    @Cat Lady Just read the text in your sig about what areas of typology you're seeking suggestions for. You obviously know yourself way better than I know you, but 6w5>6w7 seems likely to me. Sx is clearly your dominant instinct and sp 6 warmth is probably your instinctual "blindspot," so sx/so seems accurate.
    Oh, thanks! Any reasons why w5 over w7, or is it more of a vibe based thing?

EDIT:
    What's Sp warmth?
    I swear I have a soft and warm side D: lol

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@moonmoony

SEI-Fe instead of ESE-Si
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Fi by definition is not emotions but relationships guiding (like in conflicts and so on). Fe is not emotions but tendency to animate the surrounding environment or the mental landscape.
    Yes. Thank you, someone gets it.
    Like so:
    20220814_144932.jpg
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 08-14-2022 at 08:04 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With a slight tendency toward type 7's characteristic optimism and extraversion, I suspect that 6w7s are more likely to have a rose-tinted view of others and go towards them for support and relief from anxiety/insecurity. I think that's why they're called "the buddy."

With a slight tendency toward type 5's characteristic cynicism and desire to self-isolate, I suspect that 6w5s are more likely to be pessimistic about others' intentions and feel the urge to build up walls due to the fear of being hurt or taken advantage of. I think that's why they're called "the defender."

I can't see your behavior or thought patterns, but your posts give me the impression that "the defender" is a closer fit for you. Also, you seem to have type 5's drive toward competency and independence. You frequently highlight those values in your posting.

If I recall, Chestnut and Naranjo characterize sp 6s as being the "warmth" subtype. Here, lemme find an online explanation...

"The anxiety of the Six blends with the self-preservation instinct to make fear and insecurity a theme for this cautious subtype. To feel safe, they build strong alliances and relationships with others. They are sincerely affectionate and warm-hearted in their interactions with others. They repress anger and are hesitant to share opinions, preferring to be cautious than risk mistakes."

I could be wrong, but this ^^ doesn't seem like you at all, hence my guess that it's last in your IV stacking.
    Yeah, that sounds about right then...although I am skeptical of those type descriptions. Like of course I would be cynical after 24 or so years of abuse? Idk why they use that to differentiate.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dreymagine
    What about when you know someone well?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk, I am always the one guiding the relationships in my life. So much so, that it kind of felt weird to simply ask, "so then what do you suggest [we do]?" the other day. That just...doesn't happen. I wasn't even asking because I didn't know, I was asking just to hear the other person's side. I was thinking I was going to have to point out the flaws in the suggestion and why it wouldn't work.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I don't know... I've read that enneagram types are determined by upbringing, particularly childhood trauma. What do you think of that?
    @Dreymagine, you didn't ask me, but I've thought about this question a lot and I think that enneatype could be determined by childhood trauma, or not.

Clearly, the individual sociotypes each seem to have an enneatype slant. SEEs slant towards e7, SLEs towards e8, IEIs towards e4, and so on.
    Assuming that enneatype is determined by childhood trauma would also imply that sociotype is also determined by childhood trauma, which I think is a harder case to make.

In any case, the links between enneatype and sociotype are unproven, so until someone can do more research, I don't think that we can answer the answer definitively.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Lady View Post
    Thank you.
    Rav is supervising your ass and LIE did not fit.
    Yeah, it was nigh impossible to actually make that last, thus I was proving a point to her. I know that my Ni really isn't as strong as someone with creative Ni. I know that if and when I think about "the future", it's something tangible and realistic. And near and attainable. Not some grand, metaphorical scheme or goal. Everything is clear, and I use a short term strategy to get there.

And yeah, I do have strong Te and I can use it, but it's not valued in the same sense that a Gamma would care about it. My Gamma Dad cares a great deal about his plans, and about being efficient to the point that it's basically his whole personality. And I don't hold grudges like the Gammas tend to do when they are wronged. My Dad has a few of those.

And the Fi is basically non existent with me. I've already explained this numerous times, and am not gonna go into that. I just find it hard to grasp and experience, being my PoLR. Which leads onto my next point, below:

All ESI I have spoken to have been, from experience, difficult to deal with, since they lead with my PoLR. EII tend to conflict because of the (Ne) creative > Se creative, and their PoLR is my base function and Unvalued Role is their creative function. We have no valued functions in common. We're opposites poles in thinking, and how we approach life. Nothing they do makes sense to me in anyway. Especially the whole not sorting problems out actively thing. The Delta mentality.

At the end of the day, if an ExI is hitting me in the wrong places, it won't work out. Nothing will, and we shall continue to conflict. Nothing will change.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    Yeah, it was nigh impossible to actually make that last, thus I was proving a point to her. I know that my Ni really isn't as strong as someone with creative Ni. I know that if and when I think about "the future", it's something tangible and realistic. And near and attainable. Not some grand, metaphorical scheme or goal. Everything is clear, and I use a short term strategy to get there.

And yeah, I do have strong Te and I can use it, but it's not valued in the same sense that a Gamma would care about it. My Gamma Dad cares a great deal about his plans, and about being efficient to the point that it's basically his whole personality. And I don't hold grudges like the Gammas tend to do when they are wronged. My Dad has a few of those.

And the Fi is basically non existent with me. I've already explained this numerous times, and am not gonna go into that. I just find it hard to grasp and experience, being my PoLR. Which leads onto my next point, below:

All ESI I have spoken to have been, from experience, difficult to deal with, since they lead with my PoLR. EII tend to conflict because of the (Ne) creative > Se creative, and their PoLR is my base function and Unvalued Role is their creative function. We have no valued functions in common. We're opposites poles in thinking, and how we approach life. Nothing they do makes sense to me in anyway. Especially the whole not sorting problems out actively thing. The Delta mentality.

At the end of the day, if an ExI is hitting me in the wrong places, it won't work out. Nothing will, and we shall continue to conflict. Nothing will change.
    I think that's a closed-minded perspective of it, not gonna lie. I have known SLEs that don't know Socionics, more commonly than SLEs who do know of it...and of all those I have known, the main differences between the ones informed about Socionics vs oblivious to it, is that SLEs who don't know about it tend to be much more receptive to becoming more educated and mature in Fi growth. I can't help but to notice the potential Socionics has to stunt peoples' growth. Not that SLEs aren't pains in the ass either way. Stubborn, the lot of them. "SLE, youre going to hit your head on that tree..." SLE argues with it, then hits head on tree...except the tree is some relationship issue. Then SLE be like "oh shit, how do i fix this"
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 08-15-2022 at 05:36 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow. Ok

How dare you.
    OK. This made me wonder if IEIs disintegrate like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTRT794IQBg

guy having endless self-talk with their multiple personalities.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Dreymagine, you didn't ask me, but I've thought about this question a lot and I think that enneatype could be determined by childhood trauma, or not.

Clearly, the individual sociotypes each seem to have an enneatype slant. SEEs slant towards e7, SLEs towards e8, IEIs towards e4, and so on.
    Assuming that enneatype is determined by childhood trauma would also imply that sociotype is also determined by childhood trauma, which I think is a harder case to make.

In any case, the links between enneatype and sociotype are unproven, so until someone can do more research, I don't think that we can answer the answer definitively.
    That would also imply that people who didn't have childhood trauma have neither an Enneatype nor a Sociotype.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that's a closed-minded perspective of it, not gonna lie. I have known SLEs that don't know Socionics, more commonly than SLEs who do know of it...and of all those I have known, the main differences between the ones informed about Socionics vs oblivious to it, is that SLEs who don't know about it tend to be much more receptive to becoming more educated and mature in Fi growth. I can't help but to notice the potential Socionics has to stunt peoples' growth. Not that SLEs aren't pains in the ass either way. Stubborn, the lot of them. "SLE, youre going to hit your head on that tree..." SLE argues with it, then hits head on tree...except the tree is some relationship issue. Then SLE be like "oh shit, how do i fix this"
    I feel this must partly be because, the Vulnerable function being what it is (something you're 'supposed' to use in society but you have very little control/agency over), people will instinctively realize that their weaknesses are getting in the way of them trying to get by in life (whether that's regarding career advancement, building relationships with others, etc.). An SLE doesn't know what "Fi" or "Se" even is, but they know that the IEE they weirdly have an interest in is trying to enlighten them on how to connect with people.

if you sit that SLE down and teach them Socionics, they either:

a) realise *why* they find it hard to build and maintain deep relationships, and can further develop themselves while forgiving themselves for not 'understanding Fi',
    OR
    b) they realise connecting to people is all bull-honkey and they should just keep shooting their Se-jizz everywhere.

Thing is that self-reflection is a hard thing, and it's even harder if you've never been raised to realise it's important. I'm not ragging on SLEs or Fi itself here either, because anyone one type can grow up to be a real terrible person if circumstances allow. I think it's important that people know about Socionics, because any methodology that can get people to understand how others 'work' is important. But like anything, it should come with the stipulation that you should use it responsibly.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I don't know... I've read that enneagram types are determined by upbringing, particularly childhood trauma. What do you think of that?
    Re: type and trauma
    I grew up with a brother. We experienced the same exact situations, yet, responded differently to them. After what I have seen, you can't convince me that people aren't a) born with certain personalities, and b) those personalities affect how you react to trauma. Enneagram is 100% absolutely wrong about that part imo.

HOWEVER...
    We did grow up *sensitive* to different experiences based on our personalities. I hate/have 0 tolerance for manipulation and I avoid manipulative people, actually I go into fight mode and feel the urge to "pull the snake out of the grass" and get their games out into the open; my brother, on the other hand, learned you have to manipulate to navigate the cruelties in the world. As an extrovert, he was sensitive to the social isolation we were kept in; I, on the other hand, was comfortable with it and was already a hermit anyway. Different sensitivities. Thus, it can easily SEEM as if those experiences shaped our personalities. In reality, it's not so linear...it's more like a weird circular loop.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 08-15-2022 at 12:23 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can see traces that lead me to become an enneagram head type. My mother was very fond of seeing me as a scientist and I received books and instruments but I was never forced. I would not call it a trauma, lol. It was quite adequate response.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it okay to type people here visually but using other systems ( not socionics) ?
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    Is it okay to type people here visually but using other systems ( not socionics) ?
    I like that you were respectful enough to ask

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    OK. This made me wonder if IEIs disintegrate like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTRT794IQBg

guy having endless self-talk with their multiple personalities.
    sounds about right
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dreymagine btw I will also note that I relate the most to type 8's childhood scenarios rather than type 6's.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    I don't know why your enneagram thread is closed, but I wanted to say that I am very interested in whether or not you finally decide on being an 8. The reason being that my mother is also an ESI-Se, with tritype 468, and I always thought she must be a 6, but an attachment type for her seems downright wrong. I am inclined to say type 8, but I simple don't understand if ESI's can be 8's.. it must be so, though.

Also, about reactivity, I enjoyed this podcast episode about it: https://youtu.be/oguxDfRY8GU
    I closed it because my now-ex said it was just going to come off to people as me seeking approval of my type from others. I should probably reopen it and ignore him...but yes, I do type as 8 core at this point.

EDIT:
    Tbh, the video was a little bit too Ne for me Goes over lots of different theoretical possibilities without much other aim.

EDIT:
    Btw, I think Lagertha from Vikings is probably ESI 8 as well.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 08-22-2022 at 05:07 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I closed it because my now-ex said it was just going to come off to people as me seeking approval of my type from others. I should probably reopen it and ignore him...but yes, I do type as 8 core at this point.

EDIT:
    Tbh, the video was a little bit too Ne for me Goes over lots of different theoretical possibilities without much other aim.

EDIT:
    Btw, I think Lagertha from Vikings is probably ESI 8 as well.
    Your ex is weird for that :/

The main thing i drew from the video is the stance of negativity that reactive types automatically take. I hadn't realized that that's what it was all about. (Whereas competency is neutral and positive outlook, well, positive)

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    Your ex is weird for that :/
    Good to know.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bb brb bb seems like a Fe type

TIM
    6w7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    @moonmoony

SEI-Fe instead of ESE-Si
    I searched about it and asked the person who typed me and you're right, SEI-Fe

TIM
    6w7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Missmessy

I see 7 but not as a core , maybe 3 makes sense more ?

37X , most likely 1 or 9 fix

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moonmoony View Post
    @Missmessy

I'm curious to know why ?

Edit: I understand your viewpoint , I will search more
    Last edited by Squirrel; 09-07-2022 at 12:48 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moonmoony View Post
    @Missmessy

I searched about it and I went back to 7 but with a 3 fix instead of 2
    I'll explain it more on chat

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    @bb brb bb seems like a Fe type
    Ehh? I don't see it. Why?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Bear View Post
    Ehh? I don't see it. Why?
    frequent use of smileys, emojis, gifs etc. are more common for Fe types, who are more intererested in creating a desirable emotional atmosphere - she has it on her profile too
    she also frequently greets newcomers such, which a Fi type is somewhat less likely to do, especially an introverted one (the least outwardly expressive ethical types) - they have a different way of creating emotional comfort for their interlocutor; @Adam Strange communicates more like a Fi type (or at least a Fi valuer), for example
    as she seems quite touchy about differing opinions about her type, I will stop discussing it (more usual for non-valued Ne). hopefully she'll try verifying her type by IRL intertypes

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, It's strange that @Alive types himself as LII

Ni wants to stick to one thing only and Ni users can refuse any alternatives

Alive says this phrase a lot ( I've heard about that million times in the Arab typology community even before I get into socionics )

But let's see how Alive behaves sometimes:

When I told him about Enneagram 7 Sx and how they have a lot of similarities with how he describes IEIs ( and most of 7 Sx are IXE ) , he refused to listen and said that he doesn't care about Enneagram

If he was Ne ego , he would have gladly welcomed the idea and considered it a possible further explanation for the behaviour we were talking about, but he refused to do so and said that he don't care about Enneagram and that romantic dreamers are only IEI and that's it

That's not an expected behaviour from Ne ego type, especially LII-C who is more focused on creative function ( Ne in LII case )

Also, he hates it when I use a lot of systems that are not socionics

Again : unexpected behaviour from Ne ego type

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally have studied enneagram and other systems years ago and simply decided that they were inferior to socionics. there's in my opinion no point to argue with these system and I think it's silly that other types suddenly become dreamers just because they are 7. regarding

he refused to listen and said that he doesn't care about Enneagram

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index...._Vera_Borisova

The Creative subtype is not interested in anything besides that which is truly interesting to him – in the sense that he ignores everything else (passively or actively). Including people (for Creative subtypes of logical types: "those people are like wooden poles"). May actively renounce something if it hinders him personally.

no offense to you, but you seem like someone that has discovered socionics recently and I can see you are a beginner. you randomly mix different systems and I just don't relate to the things you write or I have contemplated them years ago. you look up a couple of functions and suddenly you're an expert. there's a huge gap in our understanding of types. there's no point for me to discuss typings with you yet you involve me in discussions all the time. it's the same with Coeruleum Blue that I haven't interacted with in months yet he mentions me constantly. you are both IEI-N
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 09-25-2022 at 10:43 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this website generally puzzles me more and more. a third of the people here are apparently sensing types according to gulenko. tallmo, northstar, missmessy, poptart, blaecaedre, lady lotus, avveroes etc. all just sensing types that happen to be interested in a non-pragmatic esoteric theory that deals with vague patterns that are barely observable. it's so absurd. I guess that's why no sensing type gives a shit about typology when I mention it to them irl, they are all here disussing it in-depth
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples