Results 3,601 to 3,640 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not to be rude but ambiversion as a concept is useless as unless you have some sort of mental illness everyone has the capability to be outgoing and self-isolating. what determines introversion/extraversion is whether one is predominantly inward focused or outward focused, and you can't really be in between on that.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    not to be rude but ambiversion as a concept is useless as unless you have some sort of mental illness everyone has the capability to be outgoing and self-isolating. what determines introversion/extraversion is whether one is predominantly inward focused or outward focused, and you can't really be in between on that.
    This is 2019, everyone has a mental illness.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    This is 2019, everyone has a mental illness.
    This confirms that ambiversion is bs actually

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    Ambiversion means that someone can be socially extroverted or socially introverted depending on the situation even if they have a slight preference towards one or the other. It doesn't mean that they're exactly 50/50 socially extroverted/introverted at the same exact situation or even in general. A lot of people fit into ambiversion going by this definition but generally speaking, people tend to have at least a moderate preference towards one or the other. Plus like you said, no one is completely outgoing or self isolating so it stands to reason that someone is capable of being both at roughly the same amount, but at different times.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    True, cuz ambiversion = illness

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Ambiversion means that someone can be socially extroverted or socially introverted depending on the situation even if they have a slight preference towards one or the other. It doesn't mean that they're exactly 50/50 socially extroverted/introverted at the same exact situation or even in general. A lot of people fit into ambiversion going by this definition but generally speaking, people tend to have at least a moderate preference towards one or the other. Plus like you said, no one is completely outgoing or self isolating so it stands to reason that someone is capable of being both at roughly the same amount, but at different times.
    If I wasn't self-aware, hadn't grown up with a bunch of extroverts to whom the difference was clear, and I didn't know much about personality type theory, I'd have to categorize myself as an ambivert, due to the fact I both need lots of "alone time" and recharging, but also I have the need to be socially involved and with friends on some level being So/Sx. (So/Sx is pretty much the most "extroverted" stacking in a stereotypical sense.)

Some time ago I talked with two guys about personality type theory, the SEE (Social first, could be So/Sx) asked me what I think his type is, I said he is an extrovert, and he agreed haha. He said he gets energized by being around people and really enjoys it. My ESI friend was there too, and she said "You lucky one" haha she knows she is an introvert even though she is also So/Sx, that's interesting.

Anyway, the guy who I still haven't typed properly yet, ha, he said he relates to ambiversion. That he sometimes likes to be on his own, other times he likes to be out and "get crazy" hah. I told him "You'd be interesting for a typing session". He is probably an introvert with Contact (second function) subtype, those people relate to "ambiversion" generally. And/or he might be an extrovert after all (though I am doubtful about it), he is most likely Sx/Sp, and an extrovert with that stacking usually relates to ambiversion too.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

being social involves many factors and qualities. Just talk me about logistic procedures and fishing (as activity but as in effects it is different thing.. unless it touches protocols..)... ugh.

I'm usually talking when I know that people can or at least try to follow me while handling close personal contact (Fi) which is introverted activity is much harder. When they are talking about skiing I'm not thinking about it as an activity because Ne is like X-ray vision towards intangible. There are so many closed off people towards my perception that they will express their dissatisfaction in terms like "too deep, too complicated, what are you smoking, high again, are you drunk, huge enthusiasm but impractical, getting out of hands again... dude, simplify, I'm sure most of us can not understand your thoughts, it is already good enough... why... just why..."
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Anyway, the guy who I still haven't typed properly yet, ha, he said he relates to ambiversion. That he sometimes likes to be on his own, other times he likes to be out and "get crazy" hah. I told him "You'd be interesting for a typing session". He is probably an introvert with Contact (second function) subtype, those people relate to "ambiversion" generally. And/or he might be an extrovert after all (though I am doubtful about it), he is most likely Sx/Sp, and an extrovert with that stacking usually relates to ambiversion too.
    More than once in my life, I've been the guy at the club dozing off on top of the loud speakers or yawning as I recklessly catapult myself through the air for some idiotic reason. lol I enjoy being at the pulse of the action, even if it eventually drains the life outta me. I know that I have trash Si because I'll instinctively push myself without any notice or immediate care for my physical well being > won't eat, won't sleep, won't sit down, and will endure all types of pain and discomfort until my "Sx" focus/desire/goal is well satiated, and I then I collapse. lol Perhaps, that is the culprit? The push, the magnetic draw and unyielding urge to meld with something overriding my natural limitations until I burn out. A fucking mess.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    More than once in my life, I've been the guy at the club dozing off on top of the loud speakers or yawning as I recklessly catapult myself through the air for some idiotic reason. lol I enjoy being at the pulse of the action, even if it eventually drains the life outta me. I know that I have trash Si because I'll instinctively push myself without any notice or immediate care for my physical well being > won't eat, won't sleep, won't sit down, and will endure all types of pain and discomfort until my "Sx" focus/desire/goal is well satiated, and I then I collapse. lol Perhaps, that is the culprit? The push, the magnetic draw and unyielding urge to meld with something overriding my natural limitations until I burn out. A fucking mess.
    Sounds like Sx/So problems And dare I say introvert? Haha...
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand your mindset, but I think eating and sleeping will help you reach your goal better and is beneficial in the long run, maybe keep dark chocolate or bananas around the side and just eat them randomly.

I guess you're sp last so if you're irritated then sorry in advance

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless I completely misunderstood the point lol

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    I understand your mindset, but I think eating and sleeping will help you reach your goal better and is beneficial in the long run, maybe keep dark chocolate or bananas around the side and just eat them randomly.

I guess you're sp last so if you're irritated then sorry in advance
    lol I appreciate the advice and in my general day to day affairs, I'm very much about that "Wholefoods"/Organic/Naturopath/Holistic/Kale and Wheat Grass chugging/Yoga/Gym Rat life. I'd rather take care of myself by myself than see a doctor (they love to fear monger, scold and threaten); the only problem is that once my Sx instinct has latched onto something, everything else can easily fall by the waist side, and that's because I don't prioritize Sp matters. However, I've noticed that the older I get, the more I cater to those types of things. But in my early 20s, I had no limits--at the time, I would've argued that corporeal concerns irritatingly held me back from more important objectives and so "fuck em."

In other news, you ever consider SEE as your type? I get a lot of ambient energy from you; your presence has a bit of hyper activity to it, and having Sonic the Hedge Hog in your avatar probably lends to this perception. lol I also saw that one of your previous screen names was something to the effect of "Ultimate DJ" which...stereotypically speaking, oozes strong Se and Fe--though Fe doesn't seem like a conscious, primary objective of yours, necessarily; and you will issue a (what strikes me as mobilizing) Te bitch slap here and there. But I remember you having IEI and ILI as your listed type before, which never felt exactly right to me. You see yourself as an introvert?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I appreciate the advice and in my general day to day affairs, I'm very much about that "Wholefoods"/Organic/Naturopath/Holistic/Kale and Wheat Grass chugging/Yoga/Gym Rat life. I'd rather take care of myself by myself than see a doctor (they love to fear monger, scold and threaten); the only problem is that once my Sx instinct has latched onto something, everything else can easily fall by the waist side, and that's because I don't prioritize Sp matters. However, I've noticed that the older I get, the more I cater to those types of things. But in my early 20s, I had no limits--at the time, I would've argued that corporeal concerns irritatingly held me back from more important objectives and so "fuck em."

In other news, you ever consider SEE as your type? I get a lot of ambient energy from you; your presence has a bit of hyper activity to it, and having Sonic the Hedge Hog in your avatar probably lends to this perception. lol I also saw that one of your previous screen names was something to the effect of "Ultimate DJ" which...stereotypically speaking, oozes strong Se and Fe--though Fe doesn't seem like a conscious, primary objective of yours, necessarily; and you will issue a (what strikes me as mobilizing) Te bitch slap here and there. But I remember you having IEI and ILI as your listed type before, which never felt exactly right to me. You see yourself as an introvert?
    Yup I consider myself introverted, but it's possible that I could be a laid back extrovert.

Haha, TheUltimateDJ391 was a name I made for YouTube a couple of years ago and continued to utilise it in forums, though it was only really for the name and not so much my ability :/.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup I consider myself introverted, but it's possible that I could be a laid back extrovert.

Haha, TheUltimateDJ391 was a name I made for YouTube a couple of years ago and continued to utilise it in forums, though it was only really for the name and not so much my ability :/.
    Do you know your enneagram type?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know your enneagram type?
    Yeah, 9w1(but any type is possible I guess)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, 9w1(but any type is possible I guess)
    Have you considered 6w7 ?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Have you considered 6w7 ?
    Yup
    Considered 4,6,2,1 and 5 as well as 9

I don't think I'm a reactive type though at all but it's an interesting typing

To conclude it 9w1 is a high favourite followed by 1w9 and maybe 5w4

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here who actively uses discord and hasn't added me already?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    people have a predisposition for an accentuation to one side. but the degree of actual balance can be different
    alike with hands - could be developed good the both sides. the optimum state is equal balance

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eie
    Dialyzing with "a girl from the communal housing" is even preferable because it is here that the LSI has an opportunity to look closely at her and judge her ability to successfully exist within "system relations", observing all the rules of "communal living". (Life in a medieval castle, too, was organized according to the principle of "communal cohabitation", even though it was paid for by the feudal lord and followed rank differences: those closer to the elite had the most comforts and privileges. But the ability to live in communal housing – quietly, modestly, tidily, observing decorum, and not going beyond one's statute – would distinguish that girl who had every reason to establish the best opinion about herself (among the controlling structures), to get the best recommendation, to make a successful career, to earn the reputation of being "exemplary", "dutiful", "indispensable", and get closer to the "elite" in the shortest possible time. It is precisely such a wife, suitable for living in any enclosed and self-contained system, that the LSI will chose based on his calculations and sympathies.

This is not EII. Period. Can't you see?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    this emoji isnt Fi, cant you see it?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    this emoji isnt Fi, cant you see it?
    her emotionally agitated avatar is not *sigh*
    alike her rude talking

I told her for years about EII as not her type based on her nonverbal and talking style. She has more chance to reject types' theory to explain the reality, than to agree with the mistyping. She puts too many emotions in thinking herself as EII. She affraids the pain of understanding her real type. Her emotional dependency grows, what may lead to her typology views becoming more and more exotic. What she sees is lesser important, than what she feels. She'll play in Socionics delusions until the death. Nothing will change her. It's irrational approach which may harm her and other people, but she unconsciously supposes the truth would harm more. Te is the weakest and meanwhile nonvalued function of base Fe types. They may choose an idea and hold it despite anything more than any other types. IEI are more dreamers - their mind may come to the truth by indirect ways, while EIE are strict in delusions. Religiously strict.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Sounds like Sx/So problems And dare I say introvert? Haha...
    I've been thinking about this over the past few days...

I see Ne as a head centered, mental energy extended/expended outwardly and Se as a fuller body, corporeal energy extended/expended outwardly; I think that by virtue of most intuitive types manifesting 1-2D Se, it's more difficult for us to physically "last" and "keep up" with 3-4D Se users in environments that call for strong, enduring Se usage, like a dance club, for example. But let's say I'm at a club or, better yet, a cocktail party, and I happen to randomly join a conversation that sparks my ideational curiosity, I can go on and on and on and on and never exhaust > I'll have all the energy in the world for things that allow me to wax intuitive, whereas, after an extended period, I'll notice my 4D Se friends becoming more interested in their phones. lol This is why I don't believe that physically tiring out, as it pertains a high Se atmosphere/environment/activity, is necessarily a good indicator of introversion. As far as EIEs, LIES, IEEs and ILEs are concerned, I think that is probably why we can superficially appear to be more introverted than what we actually are, especially when lacking external stimuli that sparks our Ne and/or being involved in situations that demand we overindulge in our low D Se.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 05-19-2019 at 05:54 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    her emotionally agitated avatar is not *sigh*
    alike her rude talking

I told her for years about EII as not her type based on her nonverbal and talking style. She has more chance to reject types' theory to explain the reality, than to agree with the mistyping. She puts too many emotions in thinking herself as EII. She affraids the pain of understanding her real type. Her emotional dependency grows, what may lead to her typology views becoming more and more exotic. What she sees is lesser important, than what she feels. She'll play in Socionics delusions until the death. Nothing will change her. It's irrational approach which may harm her and other people, but she unconsciously supposes the truth would harm more. Te is the weakest and meanwhile nonvalued function of base Fe types. They may choose an idea and hold it despite anything more than any other types. IEI are more dreamers - their mind may come to the truth by indirect ways, while EIE are strict in delusions. Religiously strict.
    lol A total joke.

Have you not seen her videos? She is Fe-ignoring as fuuuuuuuck; she does not readily and openly wear and share emotionality on her face, at all; she totally embodies the cold, impassive, walled off Fi attitude; she doesn't have a melodic lilt to her voice as if singing where she is trying to infuse the external environment with some sort of feeling cue. She is a Fi subtype, and so the Fe ignoring comes through even stronger in her visage, juxtaposed to a Ne subtype, which may manifest more facial mobility. And yet you claim to be so adept at VI, when it's obvious you don't know what in the actual fuck you're talking about. Seriously, take a seat.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

So I turned myself to face me
    But I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker
    I'm much too fast to take that test

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol A total joke.

Have you not seen her videos? She is Fe-ignoring as fuuuuuuuck; she does not readily and openly wear and share emotionality on her face, at all; she totally embodies the cold, impassive, walled off Fi attitude; she doesn't have a melodic lilt to her voice as if singing where she is trying to infuse the external environment with some sort of feeling cue. She is a Fi subtype, and so the Fe ignoring comes through even stronger in her visage, juxtaposed to a Ne subtype, which may manifest more facial mobility. And yet you claim to be so adept at VI, when it's obvious you don't know what in the actual fuck you're talking about. Seriously, take a seat.
    He can't type people. Anyone. I wouldn't count on anything he says.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Ne as a head centered, mental energy extended/expended outwardly
    I'd describe as an awareness that happen very spontanous. An idea that hit an Ne ego like lightning; a non-controllable source of concepts and patterns that pops up out of the subconcious into the mind.

I guess I'm somewhat off-topic now...

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I'd describe as an awareness that happen very spontanous. An idea that hit an Ne ego like lightning; a non-controllable source of concepts and patterns that pops up out of the subconcious into the mind.
    I'd say "spontaneous" from the standpoint that it wasn't planned, but it sparks from first focusing on some object, thought, idea, that can rapidly lead to another seemingly unrelated, "spontaneous" object, thought, idea that can begin to form patterns in that the connections and associations start to branch out tangentially like a tree branch.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but I guess is capable of other funny things, like language based humor.
    English is my second language, but I'm able to crack jokes about ambigutiy of words or short expressions;
    like a classic, not from me:
    "A one-handed person is entering a second-hand shop"

A few days ago I came up with the joke:
    "I guess I've to make a complain about my mobile phone. I doesn't seem to work properly. Evertime I switch it to flight mode it doesn't take off."

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but I guess is capable of other funny things, like language based humor.
    English is my second language, but I'm able to crack jokes about ambigutiy of words or short expressions;
    like a classic, not from me:
    "A one-handed person is entering a second-hand shop"

A few days ago I came up with the joke:
    "I guess I've to make a complain about my mobile phone. I doesn't seem to work properly. Evertime I switch it to flight mode it doesn't take off."
    "You think you're a legend, but you're really just at the ledge's end, about to fall off. "

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The drawback of having strong as ego function might be that novel ideas or concepts from other people probably seams more normal to me than to people without having ego.
    People without ego perceive novel ideas as more strange or unexpected, I guess.

btw. A kingdom for a faster server.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When it is the base it is not about having an idea. It id about being idea or concept yourself. You are not never fully formed ever. You spew out logic or feelings that are only about ideas and people look at you and think: wtf dude.

ILE: this fits together like this (while completely dismisses the actual relating meanings and thinks that randomness and infinity in most mundane context should interest everyone)
    IEE: isn't the world sad place without a relation... (whilst is not willing to sacrificially organize some time to make conditions well fitting)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you replying to my previous post, Troll Nr 007?
    I don't claim for me to be a -base type. Ok, I made the generalization ego type. That might be wrong.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The drawback of having strong as ego function might be that novel ideas or concepts from other people probably seams more normal to me than to people without having ego.
    People without ego perceive novel ideas as more strange or unexpected, I guess.

btw. A kingdom for a faster server.
    I think a byproduct of (unconscious) 4D Ne is that the only time I find Ne leads to be particularly frustrating is when, particularly in serious, work mode, they are still feeding me novel ideas even after my Ni has already zoned in on what I deem to be the best idea--at that point, their Ne can't get iN because there isn't Ne-more room at the Inn that is my Ni. lol Aside from that, when in lighthearted environment, imo, Ne humor/tom foolery/fuckery is the best in that it's mentally stimulating to wax tangential and jump from one potentially hilarious/interesting bit of "unrelated" data to the next, linear thinking be damned. But from my cognitively jaundiced point of view, Ne is best when being playful and having fun.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    When it is the base it is not about having an idea. It is about being idea or concept yourself. You are not never fully formed ever. You spew out logic or feelings that are only about ideas and people look at you and think: wtf dude.
    This sounds both interesting and petrifying. Can you explain this a bit more, please.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a byproduct of (unconscious) 4D Ne is that the only time I find Ne leads to be particularly frustrating is when, particularly in serious, work mode, they are still feeding me novel ideas even after my Ni has already zoned in on what I deem to be the best idea--at that point, their Ne can't get iN because there isn't Ne-more room at the Inn that is my Ni.
    I guess that's the reason why the relation between LII and LIE is called extingushment.
    LIE want to limit the options, LII want to increase the options.

But for now I've got the impression that our conversation is quite productive. Or are you in the spare time mode right now?

lol Aside from that, when in lighthearted environment, imo, Ne humor/tom foolery/fuckery is the best in that it's mentally stimulating to wax tangential and jump from one potentially hilarious/interesting bit of "unrelated" data to the next, linear thinking be damned. But from my cognitively jaundiced point of view, Ne is best when being playful and having fun.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This sounds both interesting and petrifying. Can you explain this a bit more, please.
    As Ne is static element it kind of generates a view (intense concentration like Gulenko calls it a stage where you have no feel of your body and become totally weightless and give a birth of fuzzy view... you know it is kind of right). The view lacks all sorts of immediate stages. Basically you have demonstrative at hand to get you away with it.

I think similarly dynamic need to learn to handle their static side aka "stop to think".
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so I've had an illumination. I now finally know what is Kill4me's type.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Okay, so I've had an illumination. I now finally know what is Kill4me's type.
    Dont bother telling us tho; we dont care

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Dont bother telling us tho; we dont care
    ok