Now send me nudes. Been a long time. :/
    Maybe later honey

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Socionics is NOT to be used to believe it offers a way to definitely see internal motives without proof.
    I hope your MA will help you to understand what I said above after 2nd try.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    @Bertrand are you saying you think I look as the excerpt you quoted? I wasn't making a sly face lol. I was making a neutral smile one. My face is just shaped that way (maybe in part the asian genetics).
    naw I supplied the quote to point out that IEE has a discernible pattern of demonstrative ethics more specific and nested within the broader category of all ethical "looks"--what K4m did was collapse it all into one big amorphous category because he can't tell them apart so his "IEE" category is a hodgepodge of undifferentiated demonstrations of ethics

anyway my point was not to say the quote applied to you but rather to IEE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did wonder SEE for @Chae, but couldn't decide. She is quite warm and very playful. I don't really see any Fe in her, but she strikes me as ethical so that leaves Fi. I guess IEE is not too far off so that's why i left it at that lol

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Additions: TheHotelAmbush, Soupman, Falsehope, Zero, Hitta, Avebury, Anglas, Strangeling, Nanashi
    Revision: Totalize (Se/Fi > Te/Ni)

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim

LII-Ti: N0ki, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas
    LSI-Ti: Rocky

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, Niffer
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp
    EII-Fi: Maritsa/beautiful sky, silke, sol, zero, mikemex, IBTL, Contra, Tela/Arachne, Olimpia, TheHotelAmbush
    Haha. I like how you typed my old username into an opposing quadra. Really adds to the legitimacy of your views.
    good bye

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Maybe later honey
    Honey where is it now 😑

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Honey where is it now ��
    Idk where are yours

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    Haha. I like how you typed my old username into an opposing quadra. Really adds to the legitimacy of your views.
    Sometimes opinions about types change. It happens not so rare. Opposite quadras have same clubs - there are 2 close types.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah but self awareness is lacking because knowing you've changed opinion, versus concurrently calling the same person two different types casts a lot of shade on the other occasions where you argue from a position of complete self confidence, especially when that kind of self assurance is essentially the spring board from which you base the legitimacy of your claims. in other words, if this is possible it pokes a huge hole in all that bluster. if you had the humility of the kind your response presupposes, then the bluster wouldn't be there in the first place. its hitting on a very specific phenomenon, not that strangeling can't appreciate that in principle people's opinions change and thats ok

in other words, you're arguing for a principle in defense of people who have already developed humility in defense of someone who hasn't yet, so you miss the real point of strangeling's observation

I think strangeling knows this because if it were someone with said humility the conversation would go a lot differently, probably point it out in a gentle way and it would be resolved without conflict. but some people only speak the language of power, so they get mockery

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    calling the same person two different types casts a lot of shade on the other occasions where you argue from a position of complete self confidence
    1) there are different degrees of assurance. k4m does not claim he's highly assuread for any of his versions
    2) when you type a lot, you change opinions more often as do more number of mistakes
    3) when you type a lot, you change opinions more often than those who do not type a lot, as they do not improve own skills so fast like you
    4) with average ~20% typing matches there is no reasons to trust good to anyone

If he'll instead of mass typing of forum's members which mostly have no video, will switch to bloggers and IRL people near him - he has good chances to significantly improve own skills after time. Practice is important in this, like in many other things. He has the interest to types, but needs better typing materials. He may create own bloggers list like I have.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yeah but self awareness is lacking because knowing you've changed opinion, versus concurrently calling the same person two different types casts a lot of shade on the other occasions where you argue from a position of complete self confidence, especially when that kind of self assurance is essentially the spring board from which you base the legitimacy of your claims. in other words, if this is possible it pokes a huge hole in all that bluster. if you had the humility of the kind your response presupposes, then the bluster wouldn't be there in the first place. its hitting on a very specific phenomenon, not that strangeling can't appreciate that in principle people's opinions change and thats ok

in other words, you're arguing for a principle in defense of people who have already developed humility in defense of someone who hasn't yet, so you miss the real point of strangeling's observation

I think strangeling knows this because if it were someone with said humility the conversation would go a lot differently, probably point it out in a gentle way and it would be resolved without conflict. but some people only speak the language of power, so they get mockery
    yeah, pretty much
    good bye

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    1) there are different degrees of assurance. k4m does not claim he's highly assuread for any of his versions
    2) when you type a lot, you change opinions more often as do more number of mistakes
    3) when you type a lot, you change opinions more often than those who do not type a lot, as they do not improve own skills so fast like you
    4) with average ~20% typing matches there is no reasons to trust good to anyone

If he'll instead of mass typing of forum's members which mostly have no video, will switch to bloggers and IRL people near him - he has good chances to significantly improve own skills after time. Practice is important in this, like in many other things. He has the interest to types, but needs better typing materials. He may create own bloggers list like I have.
    From what I've seen, k4m often types people with his own eccentric version of socionics and then proceeds to get haughty when resistance is met. I could care less that he changed his opinion. It's the fact that he pulled a 180 on the original typing of me and yet pretends he types people from a position of superiority. It's ludicrous speed.
    good bye

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

From what I've seen, k4m often types people with his own eccentric version of socionics
    Most probably he uses common theory. The problem can be in how he uses it. If he'd used better materials, then the results should be better.

> It's the fact that he pulled a 180 on the original typing of me

happens

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Most probably he uses common theory. The problem can be in how he uses it. If he'd used better materials, then the results should be better.

> It's the fact that he pulled a 180 on the original typing of me

happens
    Um, no, he used iridology back when he typed me so I know he will never change his typing of me unless I come in under a new name. Don't know how he is typing others. I doubt all of them sent him close ups of their eyes. You couldn't even see my eye pattern in the image. It was a small image and I was only 12 in it. My eye and face shape changed as I grew up a bit more. My eyes look nothing like this woman's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Aylen....INFj 9w1 sx/so

Aylen comes in through Jodi Arias for 9w1:

Same exact eyes.

aylen comes in through Jodi Arias for stacking as well (irises):

Socionics: Cognition

Chriscorey had initially pointed out Aylen's mimicry:

Aylen herself has affirmed her observe and mimick cognition:

the use of mimicry like that is a good way to distinguish between INFp and INFj....
    You have to click the original post to see what he quoted from others and me to justify his typing.

p.s. You don't have to defend or make excuses for him sol. He types how he types.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol i was gonna say what materials would sol provide for a guy who essentially uses his own brand of VI

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iridiology.... it's totes another level

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You don't have to defend or make excuses for him sol. He types how he types.
    I feel sympathy to those who tries to type a lot of people and is ok that often others disagree. He reminds me. He could to use exotic methods sometimes, like someones use physiognomy in Socionics or believe in Gulenko's teachings.
    Well, my own main method by nonverbal looks strange for many ones too, despite there is nothing against classical theory in it. I just use intuitive impression from nonverbal behavior what even was briefly described by Augustinavichiute and is same like others typed by photos before me. Initial IR impressions from people go from nonverbal, and then it affects us - how people smile and express their personality in nonverbal.

He may say here what theory he prefers when types by forum's messages. Seems it's his main source. He should to use model A, dichotomies and mb something else.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I feel sympathy to those who tries to type a lot of people and is ok that often others disagree. He reminds me. He could to use exotic methods sometimes, like someones use physiognomy in Socionics or believe in Gulenko's teachings.
    Well, my own main method by nonverbal looks strange for many ones too, despite there is nothing against classical theory in it. I just use intuitive impression from nonverbal behavior what even was briefly described by Augustinavichiute and is same like others typed by photos before me. Initial IR impressions from people go from nonverbal, and then it affects us - how people smile and express their personality in nonverbal.

He may say here what theory he prefers when types by forum'smessages. Seems it's his main source. He should to use model A, dichotomies and mb something else.
    This article is about enneagram but also applies to socionics.

Some people practice face reading. The claim is that you can look at someone’s outer features, either in person or from a photograph, and determine the person’s Enneagram style. This would be a fine thing if it worked, but I’ve not met a practitioner of face reading who was accurate with any consistency. The technique ignores the influence of genetics, as well as how a person’s immediate mood might influence his appearance the moment he was photographed.

Face reading is symptomatic of a broader mentality. I’ve heard “trait happy” people say things like, “you can’t be a Six, you have Seven hair,” or “you may think you’re a One but you’re not – Ones always make eye contact.”

It’s not that there aren’t some physical and behavioral expressions of Enneagram styles; they just aren’t rigidly constant. Over-generalizing any part of what you learn produces an illusory, simplistic view of human behavior and turns the Enneagram into something stupid. The paradox of this material is that when you apply it loosely it will lead you to a more precise diagnosis. Think of holding a small bird in your hand. If you squeeze your hand too tightly the bird will die; if you hold the bird too loosely it will fly away.

A last typical question runs something like, “Don’t Eights always fight with authority?” The answer is: nobody always does anything. The Enneagram is not describing a set of predestined limitations or rigidities. There is great variety in the way people express Enneagram styles just as there is within nationalities. I can meet Americans from other regions of the country and find them vastly different; yet we still share associations and underlying references that come with being American.

The same is true with different individuals with the same Enneagram style. If you heard a group of Threes talk about their lives, it would be clear that each person had a similar central worldview and set of core assumptions. At the same time, each would plainly be his or her own person with an obviously independent identity, unique personal history and soul of their own.

As you apply what you learn to your life, you might remind yourself that an Enneagram style is more than the sum of someone’s visible behavior. The Enneagram describes the inner strategies that drive behavior, the “machinery in the basement.” It’s not what people do, it’s why they do it. A person has only one core habit of perception; when you identify that, you’ll see how their external traits logically flow from it.

Sometimes after studying the Enneagram for a while, it’s wise to pull back and realize how little of you it really describes. Also, when you talk about people and their personality styles, remember the most important words to use: can, may, might, could, possibly, often and sometimes.

http://www.thechangeworks.com/blog/tcblog52.html

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This would be a fine thing if it worked, but I’ve not met a practitioner of face reading who was accurate with any consistency.
    That article is about Enneagram. It still needs be checked is situation with E-types is other. I seems noticed specific nonverbal impressions of E-9, but is same with other E-types and in same degree - do not know.
    Also I'm sure there are no objective ways to say about someones E-type. So when some person says about accuracy - there is much of specualtive view of that person, which may be objectively lesser correctly than that person thinks.
    "It’s not that there aren’t some physical and behavioral expressions of Enneagram styles; they just aren’t rigidly constant."
    I do not use "physical" traits for VI, but only intuitive impressions from nonverbal. The using of physiognomy should reduce the accuracy, as physiognomy is baseless from theory point.
    I do not use something concrete in expression - but general intuitive image. And operate by relative impressions - for example are they closer to thinking or emotional human. All that makes smaller impact on the process from the difference inside same type.
    I get sure opinion only when the balance of impressions and possibilities is clear, while new, unusual and noncommon info will make the noise which will decrease my assurance.
    What I do singificanly differs from "you have Seven hair".

About Jung's types and nonverbal method used by me.
    I did experiment on socioforum in 2015 with random bloggers and random forum members, not even special typing interview and experienced typers. It gave average typing match up to 15-20% with 16 persons and ~5-10 typers, the highest pair typers matches were ~30%. They did not know beforehand opinions of other peoples about types - those were their pure opinions.
    It's significantly higher than random stat 1/16 and hence nonverbal VI has _objective basis_ to be used. Those results are comparable with the experiment of 1999 year, when random typers typed by IRL interview where average match was 17%. Comparable with other socioforum experiment with special typing questionnaire where average match seem was close <20% and highest pair seems 30-40%.

2 among 3 typers which typed me to LSE (as main version) did it by short random talking and photos, the 3rd did it by forum communication. Non of them knew to where I was typed by other ones beforehand. Also there is my own experience which shows the results got by nonverbal method as good fitting to the theory, including IR.
    I used intuitive-nonverbal way from the beginning, besides analysis of same people by common behavior and by tests, - when did my 1st typings to check my type by IR with significant people.
    My 1st Socionics book was Filatova's with a lot of photos for types, I noticed impressions from those people have similarity and remind the theory, also many remind the people of same types I know personally - partly or on the full type. She did her galleries by common IRL interview, as I understand.

The nonverbal method was used to create bloggers list. You may check this list and notice your intuitive impressions from people. Do they fit to the description of that type more than description of any other type. In case you think they give impressions for other type - notice how much that type differs. Check how many times you agree by your inuitive impression it's S type indeed, but not N. Se but not Si. Check how impressions fit to IR theory with your IEI type. Just try it to understand me and this method.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Addition

Pallas Athena: SEI-Fe 6w7 sp/sx

Pallas is a close call between SEI-Fe and ESI-Se. Both have slightly similar energy. The difference is in the cognition. Fi-doms unconsciously presume to have an internal mirror for other people's inner world, so their read on others starts from the inside...it's more refined. it's claim is direct access into another's psychology. Si-doms place more emphasis on surface indicators when it comes to understanding/making inferences about others.

Updated List

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this forum heavy with Betas and Gammas?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toynbee View Post
    Id say gamma alpha nt and some deltas

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

id say it attracts humanitarians and researchers most with a good amount of socials. pragmatists the least but they seem to take up a disproportionate amount of space by their very nature

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Betas

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me Could you share with me your thought process of typing me IEI-Ni? I find it interesting and I'm actually curious.

Because I have trouble distinguishing Ni in myself. I can't see any. An IEI doubting the very essence of themselves seems a bit stupid and improbable. It's the same as a, let's say, SLE doubtig their Se. Which is the "odd one out", sort of to speak. So I don't really think IEI fits the socket. Any alternative typings, maybe?
    Thanks in advance.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's unknown cause real types are unknown

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    @Kill4Me Could you share with me your thought process of typing me IEI-Ni? I find it interesting and I'm actually curious.

Because I have trouble distinguishing Ni in myself. I can't see any. An IEI doubting the very essence of themselves seems a bit stupid and improbable. It's the same as a, let's say, SLE doubtig their Se. Which is the "odd one out", sort of to speak. So I don't really think IEI fits the socket. Any alternative typings, maybe?
    Thanks in advance.
    Ur si valuing. Se polr might work

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Me not smart enough to figure out types of peoples.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Me not smart enough to figure out types of peoples.
    It's easy silly. You just pick one. The reasons can be any.
    good bye

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's easy silly. You just pick one. The reasons can be any.
    Sometimes I think this forum would be better off if we had one of those spiny wheels you throw darts at and used it to determine our types.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Chae according to your avatar photo it's low possibly for you to be ESF* type. Though I'm glad to see you are on road to your correct EIE type.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Sometimes I think this forum would be better off if we had one of those spiny wheels you throw darts at and used it to determine our types.
    It's too complicated. For the same efficiency we may sell typing coins - blessed by some Socionics guru.
    1 cent for $100.
    Also it's possibly to bless any coin by its photo for $50. But such the accuracy may become lower.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Chae just doesn't have Ni in ego to be EIE.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chae just doesn't have Ni in ego to be EIE.
    Thanks, I struggle to see it myself^

What my correct type is, only dear Gulenko might know. Meh at Sol thinking he can force me in this or that schtick, keep trying. When I had to pick my favorite TIM to be it's SEE but that's no secret. ESE second choice, IEE third.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Thanks, I struggle to see it myself^

What my correct type is, only dear Gulenko might know. Meh at Sol thinking he can force me in this or that schtick, keep trying. When I had to pick my favorite TIM to be it's SEE but that's no secret. ESE second choice, IEE third.
    Lol Gulenko, right...

From those three types, if you take their duals, which one would be most helpful to have around you in real life?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Chae doesnt seem serious like a gamma and she seems obv ne valuing to me. Which leaves only alpha. ESE imo

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol Gulenko, right...

From those three types, if you take their duals, which one would be most helpful to have around you in real life?
    Imma phone him real quick, but I need a Russian translator please

Mhh... sweet, this might work Well part of me liking SEE is because I fancy ILI people, they're cute as heeeeeell. But let's try it from the start, what I demand need is:

- To really get organized. My biggest concern I'm the opposite of order.
    - Be inspired to hope cause I am aimless as fuck
    - A sponge for my energy
    - No judgment, open mind.
    - Someone who's broke because I'm a sugar mommy... Just kidding. Only a little.
    - Someone to squeeze all day, I perceive love mostly on a bodily level (love language: physical touch ) and this is the free hugs station if there ever was one
    - Tolerance for moods, fiery and easily offended personality, intense levels of stubborn attitude, overwhelming with love and hatred alike
    - General responsiveness to my bad jokes and applause for everything cause my 3 heart craves that, yes very of me
    - Someone who is very diligent but not aggressive about it. Like stop I could use some insight or advice but that's it
    - Acknowledgement of me being in charge, am not the submissive type. I'm having an allergic reaction when looked down upon or getting teased as well, getting some war flashbacks there
    - Just an open ear, I can go on and on and on.
    - Being left to my own business, I don't like to be influenced esp. for big decisions. Only for organizing I could use help as I said
    - Someone who knows how to do paperwork yay

It's a lot to take and I'm not even finished That applies to whom?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What my correct type is, only dear Gulenko might know.
    He should use Socionics at first to say about Jung's types.

> Meh at Sol thinking he can force me

My thinking is based on the experience of typing for many years. Besides it's my base function.
    The girl on the avatar is not ESFJ and you are not Fi type.
    As I notice you began to doubt in IEE (mb due to my Force if I can force you lol), I point what is doubtful among the types you assume now.

> When I had to pick my favorite TIM to be it's SEE

to choose by the favorite letters in the type's notiation would be another good approach

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

- To really get organized. My biggest concern I'm the opposite of order.
    It goes as the 1st, so LSI will help you.

> - Be inspired to hope cause I am aimless as fuck

LSI will give you clear aims, don't even doubt

> - A sponge for my energy

LSI will ask for moar

> - No judgment, open mind.

as F-N you'll charm LSI by any bs

> - Someone who's broke because I'm a sugar mommy... Just kidding. Only a little.

all suggestive F await for emotional care

> - Someone to squeeze all day, I perceive love mostly on a bodily level (love language: physical touch ) and this is the free hugs station if there ever was one

Se will hug you. I'm sure.

> - Tolerance for moods, fiery and easily offended personality, intense levels of stubborn attitude, overwhelming with love and hatred alike

LSI is the most adopted type for dramas. they like them

> - General responsiveness to my bad jokes and applause for everything cause my 3 heart craves that, yes very of me

if you like your jokes, LSI will like them too with their suggestive F

- Someone who is very diligent but not aggressive about it. Like stop I could use some insight or advice but that's it

LSI they are responsible. Though they may press others to behave similarly. The only way - to split where he may or may not control you.

> - Acknowledgement of me being in charge, am not the submissive type.

We all are submissive in the regions of superid functions. Dual will not press much where you do not like.

> - Just an open ear, I can go on and on and on.

LSI are introverts and phlegmatics. Should to work.

> - Being left to my own business, I don't like to be influenced esp. for big decisions. Only for organizing I could use help as I said

If you'll love, you'll change the attitude. In organizing LSI are good.

> - Someone who knows how to do paperwork yay

LSI are good accountants and similar.

> That applies to whom?

try to guess

Viktor seems the example. PM, Skype with him to understand LSI.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The recent suggestion that Chae might be an EIE is ridiculous, there is no evidence that would even slightly indicate that she values or .

I'm currently between ESE and IEE, though it might be more clear to me if I knew more about her to see if Alpha or Delta would be a better fit.