Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    This isn't something that should be taken into account when typing over the internet, or in real life, it makes things messier than needed. All we are able to do is observe what and how others say things, and they should more than likely be relying on their strong and valued functions to communicate and operate within the world.
    ILE final type. lol

But seriously, I say that because like most quasi-identical relations, you've essentially re-maid the exact point I attempted to argue but by understanding and articulating it a bit differently, which can initially seem like we were disagreeing. My best friend of 15 years is a ILE and I'm rather well acquainted with this phenomenon.

But yes, because everyone uses every function with at least 1D experiential facility, it's very hard to argue certain (bare boned) actions and behaviors as being indicative of high D ego functions, especially over the internet and without sustained, close interpersonal contact where one can be observed in a plethora of different situations and contexts that would call for advanced usage of a function.

I don't think a dichotomy test should be the deciding factor for this but again you seem to know yourself well enough.
    Of course not, there are a confluence of factors that have led me to that conclusion. But dichotomy tests like the offical MBTI II incorporates a dichotimized preference clarity index that proves intra-type diversity along a spectrum exists. Of course there may be average ranges for where a particular type customarily falls but there certainly are those who exist along the fringes, say in regards to introversion and extroversion > E(85%)NTP and an E(65%)NTP will manifest their energy at different degrees and intensities. From a cognitive function standpoint, it seems reasonable to surmise that heightened "ambiversion" alters (levels up/down) the intensity in which the functions manifest.

now you do me, I'm curious if you've formed any conclusion or ideas.
    Again, my immediate instinct was to say ILE, and after going through your "type me" threads, I'm sticking with that because I get the impression I'm looking at a LIE but "something ain't right." lol And IME, when I get that "vibe," I'm usually looking at a quasi-identical > can have similar output, albeit from processing the input differently. And seeing as how ILEs and LIEs are essentially two sides of the same coin, one's conflictor will be the other's dual. Though both sociotypes have struggle ass 1-2D Fe/Fi and Se/Si, they are more receptive and welcoming to one over the other. And based on this:

I do tend to like people that have good Fe and Si usage.
    Comfort is a feeling, that I don't really care to produce on my own and require other people to do it for me. I do enjoy coziness, and I enjoy people that can make me feel comfortable and cozy.
    I'd say valued Si and Fe were more likely for you, which would mean that you're ILE. Does that sound right to you? And FWIW, as a Si PoLR, no lie, I fucking hate the word "cozy." Seriously, I hate that word. lol And I admire aspects of Fe but it's not "sexy" to me in the way that Fi is. I'm very drawn to the idea of a closed off, private inner world of feeling that must be earned in order to be accessed--it's not there for mass consumption unless distributed through creative Se, which is how you get some amazing performance artists, for example, who convey great depth of feeling with how they viscerally impact reality. I find this to be incredibly hot and intriguing.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 05-27-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    "Such special fields of work" seems very arrogant btw.
    I think that @WinnieW means ''specific'' such as only appealing to a specific group of people - where, theoretically, EII wouldn't be able or want to sustain extended activity. As i understand it, theory states (very generally):
    Ego - Able to operate within and is ''fluent'' in these areas; are important and central to the individual
    Super-ego - Unable to operate within and has lack of control and understanding of these areas; are unimportant, often seen as bothersome by the individual
    And etc. for the other blocks.

So, theoretically (which is an important word to consider, really), EII could (if we consider Te) be very interested and invested in scientific fields, but, being ethical, be disinterested in isolated and sustained activity in these fields, or try to exert ethical influence on those areas. Logical types would be more prone to ''rest easily'' in the fields of data and measurement, feeling unable to support themselves when entering ethical fields without some sort of ''guidance'' of super-id functions.

So, theoretically, the idea of isolated science being logically oriented holds water. Of course, as soon as we enter outside our conceptualization, Socionics along with all other things cease to speak for anything absolutely, so...

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    I think that @WinnieW means ''specific'' such as only appealing to a specific group of people - where, theoretically, EII wouldn't be able or want to sustain extended activity...
    You are better at phrasing what I wanted to say.
    While non-NT types likely have the same skills they are usually not motivated to do such tasks that involve abstract and impersonal reasoning for many hours, or they quickly loose interest in doing it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    ILE final type. lol

But seriously, I say that because like most quasi-identical relations, you've essentially re-maid the exact point I attempted to argue but by understanding and articulating it a bit differently, which can initially seem like we were disagreeing. My best friend of 15 years is a ILE and I'm rather well acquainted with this phenomenon.

But yes, because everyone uses every function with at least 1D experiential facility, it's very hard to argue certain (bare boned) actions and behaviors as being indicative of high D ego functions, especially over the internet and without sustained, close interpersonal contact where one can be observed in a plethora of different situations and contexts that would call for advanced usage of a function.

Again, my immediate instinct was to say ILE, and after going through your "type me" threads, I'm sticking with that because I get the impression I'm looking at a LIE but "something ain't right." lol And IME, when I get that "vibe," I'm usually looking at a quasi-identical > can have similar output, albeit from processing the input differently. And seeing as how ILEs and LIEs are essentially two sides of the same coin, one's conflictor will be the other's dual. Though both sociotypes have struggle ass 1-2D Fe/Fi and Se/Si, they are more receptive and welcoming to one over the other. And based on this:

I'd say valued Si and Fe were more likely for you, which would mean that you're ILE. Does that sound right to you? And FWIW, as a Si PoLR, no lie, I fucking hate the word "cozy." Seriously, I hate that word. lol And I admire aspects of Fe but it's not "sexy" to me in the way that Fi is. I'm very drawn to the idea of a closed off, private inner world of feeling that must be earned in order to be accessed--it's not there for mass consumption unless distributed through creative Se, which is how you get some amazing performance artists, for example, who convey great depth of feeling with how they viscerally impact reality. I find this to be incredibly hot and intriguing.
    Thanks for the analysis, type is an interesting problem that is certain. It is funny that you thought LIE but decided against it, many people do/have typed me as LIE, and all the other high strength, valued Te types as well, and then ILE as you suggested along with LII are also up there (ILE has the most currently).

As to whether or not it sounds right to me, it is up there in terms of ranking, it has taken me quite a long time to narrow down the types and I'm still updating and changing things as needed. I contradict myself a lot.

Of course not, there are a confluence of factors that have led me to that conclusion. But dichotomy tests like the offical MBTI II incorporates a dichotimized preference clarity index that proves intra-type diversity along a spectrum exists. Of course there may be average ranges for where a particular type customarily falls but there certainly are those who exist along the fringes, say in regards to introversion and extroversion > E(85%)NTP and an E(65%)NTP will manifest their energy at different degrees and intensities. From a cognitive function standpoint, it seems reasonable to surmise that heightened "ambiversion" alters (levels up/down) the intensity in which the functions manifest.
    Yes, I agree that people operate at different levels along the spectrum of extroversion/introversion. This seems to be a large problem within typing since many people do not take it into account and simply try to label people according to type descriptions.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chakram Do you have any idea about your enneagram?
    Last edited by Alonzo; 05-28-2019 at 02:27 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chakram Do you have any idea about your enneagram?
    I haven't looked into it that much, but 5 generally seems to be the best bet.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Why can't an EII be interested in math, science and technology? Are you really that closed minded?
    Second reply. Actually I had EII for me as an option in my mind, but then LSE would be my dual and SLI my activity... and that seems way off for me. I prefer the company of ego types.

Delta quadra values don't fit me. Serious, Aristocratic? Nope.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 05-28-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Maybe it's real but maybe it is skin-deep too.
    to see a model as real it needs to use it correctly, at least
    if you doubt in Socionics - understand correctly your and other people types, for the 1st. as I said before - your type is Fe

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    to see a model as real it needs to use it correctly, at least
    if you doubt in Socionics - understand correctly your and other people types, for the 1st. as I said before - your type is Fe
    1- There is a mutual ignore that was recommended you follow. Stick with it.

2 - My type is very clearly rational, quite planned, introverted, static and ethics, maybe with an irrational subtype perhaps. Several people here type me ExI ftr.

3 - You keep talking about so-called "understanding", which is very Ti. Even then, your understanding of the theory is pitiful, plain wrong, and your observational abilities in a sorry state.

4- I am of the current opinion that socionics is skin-deep as far as its implications, deal with it, or feel free to disagree, your problem.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion
    has the avatar closer to F types

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    1- There is a mutual ignore that was recommended you follow.
    It's for cases when regularly and directly rules were broken, but not when you do not want to know someones opinions which fit to forums rules. I talk about types with you and sometimes with noticing your case. And you do not like my opinion about types. As your own opinion is emotionally, but not rationally motivated - you do not care about the truth.

As I said before, - I'll not follow to harmful and inappropriate demand of censorhip against this forum's task and interests of people here (including yours) to know the truth about types. Despite of your strange wishes or of any other one's wish of harmful voluntarism on this forum.

You assign to yourself baselessly Fi type, while you evidently have Fe one. You are inadequately rude and alien for me to be Fi type. This is the reason of your demands to moderators as you want to play in some wrong type (which you even changed recently) and I oppose to your incompetent misleading. Your relation to the situation is inappropriate caprice and I do not care about do you want to know the truth or not, as this forum is made for this.
    If you do not want to get opinions about types here - leave the forum.

You are not the 1st who demanded a censorhsip and to ban me for disagreements with another noob's opinions. Until this moment moderators prefered interest of this forum above someone's inapropriate capricious emotions of those who wish to cosplay types here and do not get rational criticism against their opinons. There are forums for senseless flood and mb there your negative emotions on rational criticism against your bs will be taken into account.

I protect the truth. While you demand to establish a censorship to cover misleading related to types on this forum. By the sense, you demand moderators to harm people and this forum, as truth about types is the forum's task. But not someone's pleasant incompetent cosplay and mindless flood for good emotions.

You have an option to hide my messages. In case you prefer bs above reality by emotional reasons. You can't demand that other people here did not saw my opinions about related to forum's themes because you do not like them. It's what you did before and that was ignored by moderators still.
    Last edited by Sol; 05-31-2019 at 09:22 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's for cases when regularly and directly rules were broken, but not when you do not want to know someones opinions which fit to forums rules. I talk about types with you and sometimes with noticing your case. And you do not like my opinion about types. As your own opinion is emotionally, but not rationally motivated - you do not care about the truth.

As I said before, - I'll not follow to harmful and inappropriate demand of censorhip against this forum's task and interests of people here (including yours) to know the truth about types. Despite of your strange wishes or of any other one's wish of harmful voluntarism on this forum.

You assign to yourself baselessly Fi type, while you evidently have Fe one. You are inadequately rude and alien for me to be Fi type. This is the reason of your demands to moderators as you want to play in some wrong type (which you even changed recently) and I oppose to your incompetent misleading. Your relation to the situation is inappropriate caprice and I do not care about do you want to know the truth or not, as this forum is made for this.

You are not the 1st who demanded a censorhsip and to ban me for disagreements with another noob's opinions. Until this moment moderators prefered interest of this forum above someone's inapropriate capricious emotions of those who wish to cosplay types here and do not get rational criticism against their opinons. There are forums for senseless flood and mb there your negative emotions on rational criticism against your bs will be taken into account.

I protect the truth. While you demand to establish a censorship to cover misleading related to types on this forum. By the sense, you demand moderators to harm people and this forum, as truth about types is the forum's task. But not someone's pleasant incompetent cosplay and mindless flood for good emotions.

You have an option to hide my messages. In case you prefer bs above reality by emotional reasons. You can't demand that other people here did not saw my opinions about related to forum's themes because you do not like them. It's what you did before and that was ignored by moderators still.
    What do you think my type is Sol?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    What do you think my type is Sol?
    make a typing theme with a video

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make a typing theme with a video
    I will tag you when I do

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I will tag you when I do
    you may use '@' prefix near the nick for this
    you also may pm me the link on the clip if you'll wish to keep your look as a great secret

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, wall of text. Do you think i'm scared of the truth, 'dear'? You sound ridiculous, c'mon.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any T means "no emotions".
    Your thinking is not serious from T types perception.
    Oh, ok. So then explain this:

I'm touchy about the truth and reason. As I'm relatively sure in his type, when it's rejected without reasons this inspires an anger.
    Also there are not so many people on forums in which type I'm comparably sure. It's important to see their results in IR test.
    in near time I felt a shame and sorrow alike I did something wrong, offenced someone
    but I did nothing wrong today... seems

mb someone emotionally important with Fi type thought not good about me in recent 2 hours

the situation reminds me effects from one base Fi girl, which I had sometimes

irrational emotions *sigh* mb I'm right in all that, but feel not good anyway. just because some F human may feel the situation so - to feel really in near time or in my imagination which models perceptions of important people
    Explain this contradiction @Sol How is it that, according to you, base T types don't show emotion and yet you, as an alleged T type, show so much of it? You're a veritable Telenovela.

And wait, does the following below constitute "serious thinking?" lol

I tried to change good girl's life to better. I'm sure she was hurted. I can't do good things by other ways.
    During some monthes I plan to check the result. I want to help her.
    She's not perfect as person, I see some issues in her. But generally I like her as a person and think the better she'll feel - the more good she'll do in the life. So she deserves to get more.
    At now, as my influence was done she should to get strong doubts in her plans. This seed later may grow during an emotional situation in which she may make a decision to the way on which she may get much more, to be happier.
    I never did that before with people. I came to her life, we talked a little and now I expect the consequences to change her life radically to the better with my help. Changes often suppose a pain people feel inside. This makes me to feel badly. It's the price which I'd prefer to reduce, but have no developed enough mind for that.
    In this situation I've used psychology and esoterics together. The last was useful to check the possible result of my intention. Also esoterics have leaded me to her.
    I'm starting to rely on Tarot and esoterics in life decisions and methods more and more
    in the degree I notice the efficiency of that and mb improve the skills

the results are far from good, but seems become a little better with a time to keep my interest further
    How many official marriages will I have?
    Tarot answer: how many you'll want. you'll have good relations for sure with someone

how is it possibly?
    love is obligate for marriage for me
    if I love -> I want a marriage and keep the love for all life [it's so in my case]
    though seems I may love several women in the same time. this may have influences on results
    I don't understand. So many questions.

mistakes -> pain -> fear -> hate

Alonzo you mistake in own type
    you spread the hate

nuff said
    @Sol I hope whatever poor, miserable, underpaid SEI tasked with cleaning your bedsores over at the government-run geriatric center thoroughly beats you today. I hope she rips up your tarot cards, goes through your pockets for a few spare rubles (only to find lint and the remnants of old, stale farts), bitch slaps you again, files a complaint for all the inappropriate groping and then quits, depriving you of human contact for the next 3 weeks until some brow beaten middle manager eventually discovers your fetid, rancid, emaciated corpse, but only for having wished upon the midnight star that the room was finally free for another guest who smelled better and talked less. Seasons beatings!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Delilah

I discuss types. If some mod will forbid to do this here, then I'll leave the forum (partly or completely). Nothing else will be.
    Here are 10 active noobs which will make some useless fun.

I'm not interested in your "I wanna cosplay here types and get no of rational criticism". And do not care do you like the truth about types on typology forum or not.

wbr

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the classmate which I remembered as the worst was EIE
    the woman which I remembered as hurted me in the childhood the most was EIE
    in uni one of the assholes responsible for my life-long spine trauma was EIE
    Is this why you type me EIE, @Sol? Do I remind you of all the evil EIEs in your past that "hurted" you? lol If so, I'LL TAKE IT. Because if back then, you were anything like you are now, you had it coming.

It's interesting that the members you harass the most, are the ones who engage you the least--is this the same method you apply towards the smart women in your life who avoid you like you avoid soap and water? I consistently call you out in this thread, ever questioning the glaring inconsistencies in your "logic," and yet you go radio silent. Interesting, that. To me, this suggests that you yourself know that you are an intellectual coward and a hypocrite. If you are so heavily invested in giving and receiving rational criticism, why do you refuse to respond to mine? Explain yourself. > If it helps, go here https://translate.google.com/ and type your response in Russian and then post the translated English text.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Is this why you type me EIE, @Sol? Do I remind you of all the evil EIEs in your past that "hurted" you? lol If so, I'LL TAKE IT. Because if back then, you were anything like you are now, you had it coming.

It's interesting that the members you harass the most, are the ones who engage you the least--is this the same method you apply towards the smart women in your life who avoid you like you avoid soap and water? I consistently call you out in this thread, ever questioning the glaring inconsistencies in your "logic," and yet you go radio silent. Interesting, that. To me, this suggests that you yourself know that you are an intellectual coward and a hypocrite. If you are so heavily invested in giving and receiving rational criticism, why do you refuse to respond to mine? Explain yourself. > If it helps, go here https://translate.google.com/ and type your response in Russian and then post the translated English text.
    That's more EIE than I've EVER FOUND IN MY LIFE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"any T means no emotions" from outer Sol.
    No type is purely T, even logical ego types. Based on that reasoning I'm a ethical type.

...and now the unoffical hymn for all members of this board who are complete T types.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    No type is purely T, even logical ego types. Based on that reasoning I'm a ethical type.

...and now the unoffical hymn for all members of this board who are complete T types.

If the subconscious functions drive the conscious functions, then for logical types, that means that ethics actually informs our actions. There is no such thing as a completely "logical type." "Emotions" sit at the core for all that we do.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please stay critical of your criticalness of your criticalness of your criticalness...

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no such thing as a completely "logical type." "Emotions" sit at the core for all that we do.
    Of course, Alonzo, I wasn't serious, I was being sarcastic.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am summoned and brought forth to this thread by a Björk song and video.
    Good shit.
    Now carry on.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course, Alonzo, I wasn't serious, I was being sarcastic.
    lol I know, I was just buttressing your point.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    I am summoned and brought forth to this thread by a Björk song and video.
    Good shit.
    Now carry on.

"there's definitely definitely definitely no logic, to human behavior."

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I know, I was just buttressing your point.
    Thanks... I'd to look into my dictonary for the word buttressing. First encounter for me.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sounds like a challenging task to find the underlying truth for the statement. My logic circuits are tingling.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Sounds like a challenging task to find the underlying truth for the statement. My logic circuits are tingling.
    lol FWIW, this is the perspective of a likely strong Fi valuing type...and so...lol It would be "true" from their perspective, seeing as how their rational judgments are largely subjectively based on what they feel, whether the judgments make logical "sense" or not.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wasn't David Hume, a likely 'T-type', who said "reason is a slave to the passions"? Must've been an NF too. Not even David fucking Hume is T-enough.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skepsis View Post
    Wasn't David Hume, a likely 'T-type', who said "reason is a slave to the passions"?
    I don't know. I'm not familiar with the works of David Hume.
    But I guess ignoring your emotional needs entirely will most likely lead to depression.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"any T means no emotions" from outer Sol
    means significantly lesser emotions in the behavior and consciousness than at F types. in average

also there is IR factor
    for Fe types Te types look as very not emotional ones. Fi types understand us better, but have similar issues with Ti types

when T types are tired or concentrate on a task they supress F, especially of superego - the most

also T types may show more emotions by role, than have indeed

by Jung the least emotional are base T

my ESE mother calls me sometimes as "Robert", - robot alike
    Last edited by Sol; 06-02-2019 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

means significantly lesser emotions in the behavior and consciousness than at F types.
    I'm really a mix in that matter... to the point that I reconsidered ILE as my type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm really a mix in that matter... to the point that I reconsidered ILE as my type.
    I may say by a videointerview what think about your type. my IR test also may help to distinguish between several types

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Be ready, be ready, be ready to get con-Fooooosed

HOOOOman BeeHaviour

That's probably my favourite song of hers right next to the cliché-but-fun "it's oh so quiet"
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Be ready, be ready, be ready to get con-Fooooosed

HOOOOman BeeHaviour

That's probably my favourite song of hers right next to the cliché-but-fun "it's oh so quiet"
    Yes, those are in my top 5, along with this >

One of my favorite winter songs > an ode to the Aurora Borealis > the cold, bleak, dark icy North (and the figurative, corresponding emotions) and searching for the hopeful glimmers of "light" that will ultimately "spark the sun off."

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol the more I interact with you, the more I'm compelled to "supervise" you and your incompetent Ni/rigid and intellectually dishonest Te. I'm thinking that perhaps it could be the accentuated Ni steering me closer to ILI. Because I very much like the notion of putting cognitive stress on you, I believe I'll be attaching myself to you like a swollen parasite to a sewer rat's ass.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks... I'd to look into my dictonary for the word buttressing. First encounter for me.