Page 149 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,960 of 7954

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Can you explain why you doubt? What makes you think you can be N?

You can check ILI videos to see how they appear and interact.
    Way too "head in the clouds" throughout the course of my life. Not focused on my surroundings or details, unless I absolutely have to be, and even at that point it's very draining.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    Way too "head in the clouds" throughout the course of my life. Not focused on my surroundings or details, unless I absolutely have to be, and even at that point it's very draining.
    LSI's base function is Ti, it is introvert and focused on its own thoughts. I heard that lots of people who are typed as LSI consider themselves as messy and in their head.

But when I were to compare someone who is typed as LSI and Ni-dom, their interaction style, communication style seems to be different. You can communicate with some (not only one in order to skip individual differences) and maybe see the same thing.

Maybe someone can answer this if they are typing as intuitive, do they get feedbacks from other people that they are bad at noticing their surroundings?
    Is that kind of a thing happens to anyone here?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI's base function is Ti, it is introvert and focused on its own thoughts. I heard that lots of people who are typed as LSI consider themselves as messy and in their head.

But when I were to compare someone who is typed as LSI and Ni-dom, their interaction style, communication style seems to be different. You can communicate with some (not only one in order to skip individual differences) and maybe see the same thing.

Maybe someone can answer this if they are typing as intuitive, do they get feedbacks from other people that they are bad at noticing their surroundings?
    Well that's the thing, I'm pretty "empty-headed", lol. I'm not focused on my thoughts, in fact I don't really focus on anything if I'm being honest. I don't feel like I have to "think" about things, most things just come to me without effort. So if they don't come immediately, I know to wait and see what and when it does.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    That you doubt your type so strongly after having LSI in the profile may point to irrationality, they're more spontaneous, think less before doing and change opinions more rapidly and less rigidly. I felt more intuition (specifically Ni) in your video. Try to think if you feel better interacting with Fe or Fi types, try to apply this method on your relationships. You're most certainly a Se-valuing introverted logician, in my opinion, and ILI is more likely than LSI.
    I find Fi types to be hilarious because they're so "dick"ish and "holier than thou", but at a certain point it becomes extremely irritating.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that's the thing, I'm pretty "empty-headed", lol. I'm not focused on my thoughts, in fact I don't really focus on anything if I'm being honest. I don't feel like I have to "think" about things, most things just come to me without effort. So if they don't come immediately, I know to wait and see what and when it does.
    I see. I dont know why you feel head in the clouds. But if you can explain it without using typology terminology and giving real life examples. It could help you to find what you are looking for more precisely.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find Fi types to be hilarious because they're so "dick"ish and "holier than thou", but at a certain point it becomes extremely irritating.
    Dickishness is more about the insensitivity of Fe valuers. Fi are the least dickish types, in general. ''Holier than thou'' can be how any negative intertype relation is perceived.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dickishness is more about the insensitivity of Fe valuers. Fi are the least dickish types, in general. ''Holier than thou'' can be how any negative intertype relation is perceived.
    Fi types sometimes can be seen as emotionally hostile as well to Fe types. Emotionally hostile and insensitive can be mixed up. Different types can show mix of both of them and can be perceived differently according to others.

For example EII generally wouldnt come across as someone who is dickish, insensitive or emotionally hostile to most people. But I have seen some Fe polrs like that. And according to a person what they have done can be considered as insensitive or emotionally hostile.

Again, EIE and ESI are whole other thing with their minus base and F creatives are whole another story.

So when we talk about this kind of things we may think that we are on same page while we are not, thats why I think adding additional info to illustrate it is better.
    Last edited by myresearch; 07-22-2022 at 07:33 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Dickish" is often what I feel about some logical types, "least dickish" is not something I feel about any type in particular, and holier than thou" feels more how I feel about some IEEs.

That said, these terms are just insults, and I wouldn't view their use as anything caused by ITR.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. I dont know why you feel head in the clouds. But if you can explain it without using typology terminology and giving real life examples. It could help you to find what you are looking for more precisely.
    Distant, detached, etc. I'm not trying to explain it in 'typing' terminology. Just things people have said about me throughout the course of my life, both close and not close. Lol.

"Not noticing things that are just extremely apparent to others" would be another one. Again, just repeating things I have been told.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Distant, detached, etc.
    I would put this under introversion first then maybe thinking, statics and intuition. It depends how and when it happens.

I'm not trying to explain it in 'typing' terminology. Just things people have said about me throughout the course of my life, both close and not close. Lol.
    I know you havent used any, said it in advance just in case

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say I'm messy in my head, but others don't agree it seems. My thinking is associative, as opposed to most people, who have linear thinking, which is what causes others to see me as weird. However, I don't see anything weird about my thinking since it is natural to me and things make sense in my head. Explaining things takes energy, but I also enjoy it, using this energy to make myself understood by ohers, it always feels like a victory to me deep down.

I don't think I am bad at noticing my surroundings, I'm not partcularly focused on them most of the time though. Compared to types I have known who are intuitve and ethical, I'm much more responsible and grounded. I don't misplace my things, lose my keys, forget important items in the house when leaving etc. My girlfriend, who is an EIE, has these things happen to her alot. I had a friend as a teenager, an EII I believe, who had lost his keys tons of times in a few years. In 25+ years of having keys, I never lost them once. My IEI cousin crashed five cars when she picked up driving (good thing her parents have money). I haven't driven much but this isn't the type of thing that happens to me.

Typology is not about how you are in a vacuum but also about how you compare with others. LSIs and ESIs are not always focused on surroundings because of introversion and not having sensing base. But that doesn't mean they are as "head in the clouds" as intuitives.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would put this under introversion first then maybe thinking, statics and intuition. It depends how and when it happens.

I know you havent used any, said it in advance just in case
    Yeah, there really isn't much else outside of the videos that I can give away. You'd really have to know me in person to make any sort of guess.

It IS puzzling that nearly everyone who has watched those videos has said something about Ni, and almost nothing else besides Fi. There was one guess of SEE.

Edit: Mind you, I have no problem with being typed LSI. I just think there is something wrong with it, but I can't put my finger on it.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ipbanned View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm messy in my head, but others don't agree it seems. My thinking is associative, as opposed to most people, who have linear thinking, which is what causes others to see me as weird. However, I don't see anything weird about my thinking since it is natural to me and things make sense in my head. Explaining things takes energy, but I also enjoy it, using this energy to make myself understood by ohers, it always feels like a victory to me deep down.
    Are we typing people with telepathy now? We must doubly tell the scientific establishment that we have psychology solved.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Dickish" is often what I feel about some logical types, "least dickish" is not something I feel about any type in particular, and holier than thou" feels more how I feel about some IEEs.

That said, these terms are just insults, and I wouldn't view their use as anything caused by ITR.
    I think it's more about low Fi. Like you say something but you don't really think about how it will affect others internally. Of course, some people can also just be assholes. Fe judges others external emotional expressions. Like when you look at someone with a bright smile, eyes are sparkling, Fe sees that you are currently in a good mood. Fi judges how things affect others internally. Like a Fe type could make fun of a Fi type just out of light-hearted banter but Fi can be negatively affected or even offended by that. This is what EII and ESI notice

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you can often observe with 1D and 2D Fe logical types is that they often look grim, but when you greet them witha smile they become very expressive and positive. Fi valuing types don't show much visible emotions at all. Everything is more monotone and "professional" in social settings

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dickishness of logical types is in their weak ethics - not considering the personal emotional comfort of another (Ti) or not responding adequately to the emotions of a person or the room (Te). They're insults, but insults with regards to character is definitely related to ITR; being a hysterical, loud-mouthed and unreasonable person is, for example, not something often said of introverted logicians, especially not by their duals, and extraverted ethicists are more rarely accused of being closed-off, insensitive and self-centered people, especially by the ones that value their functions.

@myresearch
    Fi types are rarely directly emotionally hostile - they above all value and try to manifest emotional comfort and kindness. When they feel the need to be hostile, it is often in a short, precise burst, and only in emergencies. Most often they pull away from the individual they consider to be unacceptable, whereas Fe types will more often directly criticize by emotions.
    Fe in superego are perceived as emotionally hostile because they do not respond adequately to the emotional situation - as in, they're hostile to the emotions expressed, not hostile through their emotions (they aren't emotional, normally). They rarely confront people with insults or the like, which Fe types are more prone to do if they consider the person unacceptable.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general what I would recommend men to do, regardless of their type, is to run through your day with a smile and look others in the eyes and greet them with a nod. Stand up straight, pay attention to your posture. Some types will find this easier to do than others but this is how you practice Fe. You will notice that people will usually respond with a smile. Get into small conversations with strangers about somethibg that they are doing when the situation is appropriate.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, there really isn't much else outside of the videos that I can give away. You'd really have to know me in person to make any sort of guess.

It IS puzzling that nearly everyone who has watched those videos has said something about Ni, and almost nothing else besides Fi. There was one guess of SEE.
    I just got into your typing thread and count every single typing. I take into an account when a person gives multiple answer.

You got 5LSI 5 ILI 4 LIE 3 ESI 2 IEI 2SEE 1SLI 1LII 1LSE 1EII 1SEI.

so dominantly according to votes, you seem like Ni/Se valuing introvert logical person.

If you check out videos that has been made by Ni egos, you can see how they seem different. Their body language and communication style is different and some of them may not give an importance to how they appear.

Consider that first response to your video was LIE and people get really get affected by first 1-3 responses. So RBRS was right about that.

If I were you, had doubts about being ILI and LSI, I would contact with people who here typed as one to see if there is resemblance or not. Everyone is going to have differences with their identicals also, you are you at the end not your type. But if you see a general pattern that can help.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got into your typing thread and count every single typing. I take into an account when a person gives multiple answer.

You got 5LSI 5 ILI 4 LIE 3 ESI 2 IEI 2SEE 1SLI 1LII 1LSE 1EII 1SEI.

so dominantly according to votes, you seem like Ni/Se valuing introvert logical person.

If you check out videos that has been made by Ni egos, you can see how they seem different. Their body language and communication style is different and some of them may not give an importance to how they appear.

Consider that first response to your video was LIE and people get really get affected by first 1-3 responses. So RBRS was right about that.

If I were you, had doubts about being ILI and LSI, I would contact with people who here typed as one to see if there is resemblance or not. Everyone is going to have differences with their identicals also, you are you at the end not your type. But if you see a general pattern that can help.
    I actually sent Gulenko's 'Type By Function' description for LSI (https://socioniks.net/article/?id=134) to someone who doesn't know about Socionics AND knows me EXTREMELY well. So I'm going to see what she says and go from there.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch
    Fi types are rarely directly emotionally hostile - they above all value and try to manifest emotional comfort and kindness. When they feel the need to be hostile, it is often in a short, precise burst, and only in emergencies. Most often they pull away from the individual they consider to be unacceptable, whereas Fe types will more often directly criticize by emotions.
    Fe in superego are perceived as emotionally hostile because they do not respond adequately to the emotional situation - as in, they're hostile to the emotions expressed, not hostile through their emotions (they aren't emotional, normally). They rarely confront people with insults or the like, which Fe types are more prone to do if they consider the person unacceptable.
    I have seen IEE friend (can possibly be EIE) being emotionally hostile towards a LIE guy at SEE friend's party just because she found him sneaky and didnt like the guy. The guy havent done anything, she didnt know him before, so this was uterly coming off how she felt about him in a sense.

Again I have seen SEE friend being emotonally hostile toward a SLI woman at IEE friend's party. She get into an argument about some of her claims, she doesnt like her claims also they knew each other and she doesnt like her at all, so this was again based on her feelings. She thinks she is too boring, banal and like grandma.

I think Fe demo can be hostile towards to people they dont like.

But I agree that in overall, low Fe, Fi types tend to be more hostile and insensitive, but also less emotional. Hence when a high Fe,Fi be like that then it becomes a scene.
    Last edited by myresearch; 07-22-2022 at 09:16 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Are we typing people with telepathy now? We must doubly tell the scientific establishment that we have psychology solved.
    Are we? I get that you were joking but I fail to see the connection between what I said, and telepathy?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are we? I get that you were joking but I fail to see the connection between what I said, and telepathy?
    How are you typing people? Are you really just looking at other people's thoughts? Are you taking their word? Are you deducing how to type them from environmental or associational cues? Now, it probably is unironically in the legacy of Jung to try to type people using so-called extrasensory perception. However, in proper empirical science, you need empirical evidence (empirical evidence does not however mean only sense data exist, I think a theory itself is "extrasensory." But Jung literally defines intuition as extrasensory perception, as in there's Sensing Perception and Intuition Perception which is not Sensing Perception in his functions and then he goes on to describe Intuition Perception as literally being telepathy and clairvoyance and stuff, and I think this stupidly biases people against empiricism on this forum. Gotta get rid of your Common Sense Perception to prove you have ESP Perception here apparently.)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How are you typing people? Are you really just looking at other people's thoughts? Are you taking their word? Are you deducing how to type them from environmental or associational cues?
    Their specific thoughts are irrelevant. Not sure why you would think I said they are? The section of the post you originally quoted wasn't about type, I don't know if associative vs linear thinking is connected to type.

I think typing should be done with a variety of methods. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". There isn't just one right way, but there are some wrong ways (taking self-reported information at face value is wrong imo). I'm still studying SHS's and AC's methods of diagnostics, so I don't think I have a clear methodology at this point, hence I don't consider myself an authority on the subject. I just kind of guess the types of people I know personally, I don't consider it diagnostics though.

I tend to look at what kind of role a person adopts, over a long time, for example managerial roles suiting a person well over a lifetime could mean they are a sensing logical or logical sensing type, but in itself this is just one piece of the puzzle. Some behaviors come into play, for example when judging temperament. I know Gulenko relies on 8 emotions corresponding with the functions, which I like, but I don't consider myself well trained enough there.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their specific thoughts are irrelevant. Not sure why you would think I said they are? The section of the post you originally quoted wasn't about type, I don't know if associative vs linear thinking is connected to type.

I think typing should be done with a variety of methods. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". There isn't just one right way, but there are some wrong ways (taking self-reported information at face value is wrong imo). I'm still studying SHS's and AC's methods of diagnostics, so I don't think I have a clear methodology at this point, hence I don't consider myself an authority on the subject. I just kind of guess the types of people I know personally, I don't consider it diagnostics though.

I tend to look at what kind of role a person adopts, over a long time, for example managerial roles suiting a person well over a lifetime could mean they are a sensing logical or logical sensing type, but in itself this is just one piece of the puzzle. Some behaviors come into play, for example when judging temperament. I know Gulenko relies on 8 emotions corresponding with the functions, which I like, but I don't consider myself well trained enough there.
    Gulenko also wrote a torture manual! It's a masterpiece of world literature! We love it!

Gulenko Cognitive Styles - Wikisocion

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko also wrote a torture manual! It's a masterpiece of world literature! We love it!

Gulenko Cognitive Styles - Wikisocion
    I would love to get typed by you, after that I would just have to look at your typing's conflictor and VOILÁ, self-typing solved

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    I would love to get typed by you, after that I would just have to look at your typing's conflictor and VOILÁ, self-typing solved
    So, do you use Gulenko's torture manual in your typings?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dreymagine may be an extravert and/or a Se type - it's not so likely for EII to morally criticize so openly.

Seeing her video, which mostly gave impressions of IEI, may also explain - IEI aren't as afraid of emotional conflict as EII, with Fe in ego
    Last edited by nifl; 07-25-2022 at 12:14 AM. Reason: video

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they seem very similar to me. they even have the same gap in their front teeth. dunno what system Archetype Center uses, but Goethe is an IEI to me.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deep down we are all EIE.

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@decqueen did not quite give the impression of IEE on the picture, more like an introverted ethical type. A video would make it more clear.
    I would agree somehow
    It's so clear to me that I'm not Si valued , and I have some problems with Ne

In terms of visual identification, I recently found a few very old photos of me when I was 4/5 years old , I don't know if typing in this age is okay but when I compared them to Filatova's photos , I found similarities with SEE photos, so it is not impossible that I am one

Anyway, I've been planning for a long time to make a video, I'll try to do it soon
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    I would agree somehow
    It's so clear to me that I'm not Si valued , and I have some problems with Ne

In terms of visual identification, I recently found a few very old photos of me when I was 4/5 years old , I don't know if typing in this age is okay but when I compared them to Filatova's photos , I found similarities with SEE photos, so it is not impossible that I am one

Anyway, I've been planning for a long time to make a video, I'll try to do it soon
    I wouldn't trust Filatova's photos too much, especially since they're single snapshots and not something like a video.
    Making one is a good idea, if you're interested in being typed. Not Si valued & problems with Ne - sounds most like Se type, although all unvalued functions are perceived as more problematic and/or tiresome. The photo didn't give me impressions of Se, though; more like SEI, IEI, EII. But it's guesswork. I'm not excluding a logical type, either.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dreymagine may be an extravert and/or a Se type - it's not so likely for EII to morally criticize so openly.

Seeing her video, which mostly gave impressions of IEI, may also explain - IEI aren't as afraid of emotional conflict as EII, with Fe in ego
    Reading posts like this make me consider IEE more seriously. I never used to associate ego Fe with not being afraid of emotional conflict. I'm definitely very conflict-averse
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Reading posts like this make me consider IEE more seriously. I never used to associate ego Fe with not being afraid of emotional conflict. I'm definitely very conflict-averse
    It's also related to introversion, as those types are less focused on the external world and activity there depletes them a little more. But if you're ''very'' conflict-averse, then the likelihood of EIE is not very great (EIE has few issues with criticizing by emotions, but any normal person generally prefers positive emotionality - the point is that they rarely avoid expressing and impacting others with negative emotions as a principle). Remembering your video, you didn't feel like a Fe extravert either. It was IEI or IEE, as far as I remember.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But if you're ''very'' conflict-averse, then the likelihood of EIE is not very great
    I would describe myself as going pretty far out of my way to not negatively impact the emotional atmosphere, and I feel pretty intense guilt when I do negatively impact it. Even in an entirely virtual scenario, I can't bring myself to choose the "wrong" or "evil" option in games. I feel too bad for hurting NPCs' feelings lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would describe myself as going pretty far out of my way to not negatively impact the emotional atmosphere, and I feel pretty intense guilt when I do negatively impact it. Even in an entirely virtual scenario, I can't bring myself to choose the "wrong" or "evil" option in games. I feel too bad for hurting NPCs' feelings lol
    It's not impossible for EIE, and especially not for IEI. Fe generally seeks to express and influence with meaningful emotions, and if the Fe types are happy - it'll generally be positive emotions, and generally they will try to improve the mood of people with them. Fi types are primarily concerned with emotional comfort (especially in a relation), what they like/dislike personally, keeping their relations good, being kind, affable, compassionate, understanding. Fe types are concerned generally with what they feel, their emotions, the emotional atmosphere and togetherness in this atmosphere, in expressing their emotions, in understanding them, in including others in them and in making people happy by emotional stimulation - poetry is, for example, the clear domain of Fe and Ni, and singing etc. is Fe too.
    Best way to decide between Fi and Fe types is to feel whether you like Ti or Te types better - when you can type people well and you can evaluate your personal relation to them well, it will be clear what type you are.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reminds me of how a friend once told me how he accidently killed an animal in a video game and he had to restart the game because he felt so much guilt...

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    reminds me of how a friend once told me how he accidently killed an animal in a video game and he had to restart the game because he felt so much guilt...
    That course of action seems entirely logical to me lol
    I'd restart a level any time I accidentally killed a marine in Halo
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to decide between Fi and Fe types is to feel whether you like Ti or Te types better - when you can type people well and you can evaluate your personal relation to them well, it will be clear what type you are.
    I'm not sure if this is the best way just because I tend to like everyone. I think I might struggle if asked to decide who I liked more between people. Incidentally I have quite a lot of friends who I've always typed as Ti, but that relies on the assumption that my typing of them is correct.

Fi types are primarily concerned with emotional comfort (especially in a relation), what they like/dislike personally, keeping their relations good, being kind, affable, compassionate, understanding. Fe types are concerned generally with what they feel, their emotions, the emotional atmosphere and togetherness in this atmosphere, in expressing their emotions, in understanding them, in including others in them and in making people happy by emotional stimulation
    I feel like my trouble is that I was in the MBTIsphere for so long that I have had warped ideas about what a lot of the elements are. I always associated Fe with surface/shallow emotionality and Fi with deep/intense feelings cause that's the impression those circles always gave. It's still difficult for me to decide between the two, but your description of Fi feels much easier to relate to than others I have read before
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That course of action seems entirely logical to me lol
    I'd restart a level any time I accidentally killed a marine in Halo
    Must have been traumatic for you to realize that all the marines on that island in the silent cartographer die once you progress enough in the story, oh and also that pretty much no one survives Halo 1 except for 117

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if this is the best way just because I tend to like everyone. I think I might struggle if asked to decide who I liked more between people. Incidentally I have quite a lot of friends who I've always typed as Ti, but that relies on the assumption that my typing of them is correct.

I feel like my trouble is that I was in the MBTIsphere for so long that I have had warped ideas about what a lot of the elements are. I always associated Fe with surface/shallow emotionality and Fi with deep/intense feelings cause that's the impression those circles always gave. It's still difficult for me to decide between the two, but your description of Fi feels much easier to relate to than others I have read before

Fe is very emotionally expressive. Visible excitement, more communicative, a variety of facial movement can be observed, bright smile, lots of talking

https://youtu.be/pwJngt_HiGE

Fi is much more monotone, unexpressive etc.

https://youtu.be/ZYQnDEWojik

Now the tricky thing is that IEI have 4D Fi, and IEE 4D Fe