Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,880 of 5137

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #4841
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had a dream that DarkAngelFireWolf69 typed me LSI and I think he's right. This dream also took place in Rome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.





  2. #4842
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Probing for info under pretenses is Fe because it’s a way of emotionally shaping the situation to get someone to do what you want them to do. Depending on the reason as to why that particular person does that would give a better aspect in determining their type. It’s likely EIE or ESE because they’re Ti seeking. I could see an IEE doing that, but it’s mainly for the purposes of protecting their Fi, as in knowing who to trust. They want someone dependable because they are Si seeking. SEE will just ask you straight up and don’t play around so least likely to do such a thing. I’m betting it’s an EIE or ESE.

    My hatred of NFs have stemmed long before I got introduced to socionics. I simply hate delusions and NFs are cognitively wired to be prone to delusions. Besides, there’s a lot of types who do hate EIE, they’re just not so vocal about it. EIE and SEE don’t like each other as a general thing, because yes, it’s an asymmetrical relation but not all asymmetrical relations create contention. It’s primarily a hallmark of benefit relation where the benefactor believes they’re psychologically superior and the beneficiary just wants to use the benefactor and turn the tables on them. Benefit is reverse revision and if it’s an Se ego who’s the beneficiary, the reverse revision is going to be more intense. I have an SLE friend who don’t like ESEs and his ex is ESE. She’s constantly doing reverse revision on him and he gets really frustrated. Like I don’t think anyone can get to him as much as his ESE does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Betas, especially EIEs are behind flame wars and lynch mobs pretending to be the sacred guardians of some arcane knowledge that only they have a connection to. Beta STs especially NEVER actually analyze the system but take it as it is, and can't tolerate any reasonable contradiction to its application or the possibility that it may be in complete. After all, if it's incomplete or fragmented, how will you gatekeep? Betas are both God-worshippers and have God complex. They worship the image of God because they believe they're God. All you have to do is analyze God- the concept of an all-power, vengeful, whiny lil bitch who throws tantrums is a Beta creation; EIE unmasked. Betas change the parts of any schematic to suit their agenda because they also want to control information. After all, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. They rigidify the original democratic process of discovering knowledge, then hoard and gatekeep the knowledge, freezing process when anyone challenges the hierarchy that Betas have neatly set themselves up as being at the top of the food chain. If they cannot absorb any challenger, they will ostracize and character assassinate those who dares not follow their almighty commands. This is the Beta Quadra way. They believe in brute forcing their way through everything, including formalizing their power, keeping their power, and eradicate anyone who is a threat to it. This is why Beta Quadra is akin to military dictatorships. It's not an exaggeration.

    Even this plays out quite clearly with what happens in this forum. The fact that I see a bunch of Betas getting all angry and huffy puffy the moment I say something that challenges their preconceived notions and I actually show that I actually do understand socionics and not going to validate the bullshit stereotypes that people got comfortable with, Betas have fucking emotional meltdown and then blame me for being "emotional" just because I said something they didn't like but the moment I reply to them I'm blamed for "attacking." Make up your fucking minds. Talk about unstable psyche. You can't play agent provocateur and victim at the same time LMAO

    It's the same fucking thing with the way people negatively respond to G and try to bastardize his ideas and distort it. It's because make-believe land is fucking over. You can't keep playing IMPOL games by being identity vampires and project your bullshit image as whatever you want it to be just because you feel deservedly powerful. There are people who will call you out on your nonsense. And I've been calling out people's nonsense long before I got introduced to Socionics so this is proof this shit is really in-born and hard-wired. You can't escape your programming.
    @Lolita - EIE

  3. #4843
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,264
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Lolita - EIE
    Thank you for your service.

  4. #4844
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Lolita - EIE
    What about it?

  5. #4845
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Lolita - EIE
    Not a bad zinger. You should of posted it to @Lolita from your @Socionics Is Not A Cult alt though, would of been spicier.

  6. #4846
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI with his fluffy Fe theatrics drawing more attention to me. The more attention is drawn on me, the less effective it is to bury my scathing but true analyses which further proves my points about how Betas really are, and socionics does note all this. I love how he tries hard to appear logical but can't ever reason anything that he says. Even after 14 or so years of him being on this forum and thousands of posts, none of them have ever given much insight as mine.

  7. #4847
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI
    And now he owes us 120$. Perhaps 20 years of suffering an identity crisis can be considered payment.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-25-2021 at 01:57 AM. Reason: can

  8. #4848
    Scarlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Lolita - EIE
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI with his fluffy Fe theatrics drawing more attention to me. The more attention is drawn on me, the less effective it is to bury my scathing but true analyses which further proves my points about how Betas really are, and socionics does note all this. I love how he tries hard to appear logical but can't ever reason anything that he says. Even after 14 or so years of him being on this forum and thousands of posts, none of them have ever given much insight as mine.
    No, I don't think Lolita is an EIE.

    Her Te is actually really strong. I doubt that's her tertiary/mobilizing function. Seems like it's her leading/dominant.
    But she doesn't have Ni. Seems like she's even kinda like anti-Ni hahah. The same way I despise Si.
    Which makes her Te-Si-Ne-Fi, or LSE.

    That's why based on her posts we can see that she is very, very confident. And "In Your Face". I'm good friends with fellow LSE's, they're my kindred anyway, and her posts remind me of the way my LSE colleagues interact.

    I think even in the past some member thought that I was Lolita, they think we have similar thought processing or something like that. And then she goes we don't even write in the same manner. Lol. Point is, I think it might be the Te-dom. Similar, but not the same.

    And most of LSE's that I know, they kinda hate EIE. Those Fe-dom are too exhausting for them. And I get it, I think it's the same way I dislike ESE. Which is a superego relation, makes sense, just distance yourself and respect.

    But I have several SEE bestfriends, they get along really well with EIE. Benefit relation is one of the best intertype relations I think.

    Also, if she's really LSE, that makes her a Delta. That's why she kept saying Betas dream big, or something like that, because Deltas tend to see Beta types as people who "dream big" and always want to turn things into grandiose endeavors yet can't manage day-to-day affairs effectively, which I can't relate at all.
    I'm a Gamma and I never see Beta types dream big, the way I see Beta types is that they're driven and fun.
    Last edited by Scarlett; 03-25-2021 at 05:56 AM.

  9. #4849
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,477
    Mentioned
    1086 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    No one asked me, but both my mother and sister are LSE, and Lolita doesn’t resemble them at all, in my opinion. Female LSEs can have strong opinions and are able to “share” them in a fairly blunt way, but their primary function is Te and I just don’t see a lot of tool-use from Lolita.

    She doesn’t try to manipulate the world by using cold, hard facts, but instead makes emotional arguments that have the effect of making people excited. Almost as if her potential Duals were emotionally flat-lined.

    @Lolita’s bicycle picture has a random, tasteful, comfortably settled (Si) but interesting and unexpected (Ne) vibe to it. I’d say it’s pure IEE-Ne.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-25-2021 at 05:28 AM.

  10. #4850
    scattered moorings inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    e t h h h icz w a r p
    Posts
    6,644
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think @Lolita is indeed SEE, but since she is "kind" enough to go around battle typing everyone and calling them out for all the things they may or may not be doing but that she is definitely doing, then it is equally "kind" to return the favor. she's as beta NF as all the other people she battle types beta NF, and by the ahem "criteria" she herself has set. it is really only fair.

    and as an EIE and evil beta, she has drawn the lines of her "gamma" quadra of 2 vs. the rest of the forum, so it's us against them, "compassionate" warfare.

    don't feed the troll someone less petty whispers in my ear, but i can't, i can't help it. i'm just a petty EIE.

  11. #4851
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BEWARE THE EIE ...


  12. #4852
    scattered moorings inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    e t h h h icz w a r p
    Posts
    6,644
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not every EIE will fail at off-road driving. the EIE-D for instance has enhanced Te which obscures their role function, often making it behave more like a creative fct. the EIE-H has enhanced Si. put an EIE-D and EIE-H together and they will be able to act as a functional "SLI," and all the SLI are good at this off road stuff of course. eventually as they aspire to be a sort of rough and tumble back roads person, they will slowly mold into just that, and few will be able to spot that their apparent strengths are actually their weaknesses. this is through the deep chameleon channeling, in which they may even be able to rewrite their genes.

  13. #4853
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    EIE-H (alt SLE-H)
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Throw in all the EIE memes now, people. It’s going to get progressively harder to do so the next 6-12 months as people are moved to review their assessment of others and their own type and Gulenko’s conclusions become an accepted truism, like it’s bound to happen.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  14. #4854
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,578
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lolita has influence in making me consider gulenkos typing of me is correct only because she is similar to other SEEs I've had unfavorable relations with. attacks while I go about my business that are impossible to resolve because they have less to do with me and more to do with some fruitcake Fi agenda. Typical only of the bad ones, though, sorry

  15. #4855
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,578
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Throw in all the EIE memes now, people. It’s going to get progressively harder to do so the next 6-12 months as people are moved to review their assessment of others and their own type and Gulenko’s conclusions become an accepted truism, like it’s bound to happen.
    I'm curious why you made this prediction and set this timeframe. Is there something I don't know?

    (Not asking combatively lol)

  16. #4856
    so lost I need NiTe myself one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    872
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    like it’s bound to happen.
    Why would it be bound to happen?
    R

  17. #4857
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    No one asked me, but both my mother and sister are LSE, and Lolita doesn’t resemble them at all, in my opinion. Female LSEs can have strong opinions and are able to “share” them in a fairly blunt way, but their primary function is Te and I just don’t see a lot of tool-use from Lolita.

    She doesn’t try to manipulate the world by using cold, hard facts, but instead makes emotional arguments that have the effect of making people excited. Almost as if her potential Duals were emotionally flat-lined.

    @Lolita’s bicycle picture has a random, tasteful, comfortably settled (Si) but interesting and unexpected (Ne) vibe to it. I’d say it’s pure IEE-Ne.
    Thanks! I really appreciate you taking your time to analyze me considering that you should spend more time with your family cuz your son hates your ass for being a total thirsty loser and your ex-wife snatched all your money and then bought a bigger house than the shack you live in. No wonder you make a big deal out of having so much money because you only project what you wished you HAD.

  18. #4858
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Lolita’s bicycle picture has a random, tasteful, comfortably settled (Si) but interesting and unexpected (Ne) vibe to it. I’d say it’s pure IEE-Ne.
    @Adam Strange's avatar is a comic book character directing his gaze (Se) to the stars and looking for answers (Ni Seeking), and has an interesting and unexpected (Fi) vibe to it. I'd say it's pure SEE-Fi.

    I wasn't really buying that @Lolita was my Dual, Adam. I think you are. I think we should fuck.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-25-2021 at 11:32 AM. Reason: #Duality

  19. #4859
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i think @Lolita is indeed SEE, but since she is "kind" enough to go around battle typing everyone and calling them out for all the things they may or may not be doing but that she is definitely doing, then it is equally "kind" to return the favor. she's as beta NF as all the other people she battle types beta NF, and by the ahem "criteria" she herself has set. it is really only fair.

    and as an EIE and evil beta, she has drawn the lines of her "gamma" quadra of 2 vs. the rest of the forum, so it's us against them, "compassionate" warfare.

    don't feed the troll someone less petty whispers in my ear, but i can't, i can't help it. i'm just a petty EIE.
    I’m not battletyping when Betas literally are the most common types and EIEs are actual psychic vampires who have no identity and only latches on whatever they believe they should be and that’s just how it is. You and other Ti-Fe axis types (Alpha and esp. Beta) just don’t get it because it violates your preconceived notions. That’s the cycle of thoughts being validated by emotional cheerleading. That’s literally all it is. Not everyone in Beta Quadra is bad, but rigid authoritarianism is the default programming in the socion. Some might be able to work on themselves to find some sort of self-identity and not give into their vanity but it will take a lot of work. Beta Quadra types just have a higher scale of psychological hurtles to get passed, and often times they bypass it and are blind to what is because they’re focused on what they believe something to be.

  20. #4860
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Posts
    1,197
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gee, I haven't based my identity on someone else's quintessence ever since I've read "A Hero of Our Time" and decided Pechorin is my next victim.

    I need more nourishment.
    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

  21. #4861
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Gee, I haven't based my identity on someone else's quintessence ever since I've read "A Hero of Our Time" and decided Pechorin is my next victim.

    I need more nourishment.
    Draining people of their resources is Gamma, actually. I'm... feeling the shift to Benefactor. Oi, I'm gonna have to take your EIE loicence, mate.

  22. #4862
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,477
    Mentioned
    1086 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    @Adam Strange's avatar is a comic book character directing his gaze (Se) to the stars and looking for answers (Ni Seeking), and has an interesting and unexpected (Fi) vibe to it. I'd say it's pure SEE-Fi.

    I wasn't really buying that @Lolita was my Dual, Adam. I think you are. I think we should fuck.
    No, man. I’m totally EIE.

  23. #4863
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Posts
    1,197
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    Draining people of their resources is Gamma, actually. I'm... feeling the shift to Benefactor. Oi, I'm gonna have to take your EIE loicence, mate.
    It's by bloodline, not by paperwork. The moment bureaucracy gets involved, I shit on the carpet and walk away. I'd do that now too, but I think plenty of people have spared me the effort in this thread already.
    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

  24. #4864
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    No, man. I’m totally EIE.
    Are you? I don't know if I can believe that unless you pay 120$ to my lord and savior over in the Ukraine.

  25. #4865
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE 7w8 Sx/So 784
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  26. #4866
    Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hope @Lolita is a troll.

  27. #4867
    scattered moorings inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    e t h h h icz w a r p
    Posts
    6,644
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    I’m not battletyping when Betas literally are the most common types and EIEs are actual psychic vampires who have no identity and only latches on whatever they believe they should be and that’s just how it is. You and other Ti-Fe axis types (Alpha and esp. Beta) just don’t get it because it violates your preconceived notions. That’s the cycle of thoughts being validated by emotional cheerleading. That’s literally all it is. Not everyone in Beta Quadra is bad, but rigid authoritarianism is the default programming in the socion. Some might be able to work on themselves to find some sort of self-identity and not give into their vanity but it will take a lot of work. Beta Quadra types just have a higher scale of psychological hurtles to get passed, and often times they bypass it and are blind to what is because they’re focused on what they believe something to be.
    battletyping is not defined by whether or not you are "correct" about the type of the person you are battletyping. it's the action of debating with someone about what their self-typing is. it's basically your forum MO. you probably battletype more than anyone here right now, and when not battletyping you rail at the forum at large for not being typed by gulenko, etc. and i mean i can't see how you wouldn't want everyone to react/respond to this behavior, because if you didn't you wouldn't be doing it.

    i do understand battletyping actually - the desire to be like "YOU AREN'T X TYPE YOU'RE A FAKE WHATEVER!!!! WHATEVER I THINK IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE ALL WRONG AND LOOK AND LET ME NAME DROP THIS PROFESSIONAL TYPOLOGIST TO GIVE CREDENCE TO MY POINTS!!!!" it's just human and petty/egoistic and you can't say it's beta since you do it more than any betas on the forum currently.

    even if all of the things you say about beta were correct ("psychic vampires who have no identity" - did that come from your guru gulenko or is it an Fi statement about your moral judgments/condemnations/repulsions/emotional upset?) that you need to go stating them over and over is about your feelings and not about anything objective. humans taking out their inner anger/turmoil/pain on everyone around them or having something to prove are phenomena one doesn't need typology to understand.

  28. #4868
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI with his fluffy Fe theatrics drawing more attention to me. The more attention is drawn on me, the less effective it is to bury my scathing but true analyses which further proves my points about how Betas really are, and socionics does note all this. I love how he tries hard to appear logical but can't ever reason anything that he says. Even after 14 or so years of him being on this forum and thousands of posts, none of them have ever given much insight as mine.
    I agree that your posts do give a lot of insight into your personality.

  29. #4869
    Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  30. #4870

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,883
    Mentioned
    1182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @shotgunfingers

    "LSI-C - Melancholic - 6w5-8-4 So/Sx - FLEV - Holland Code: Realistic - ISTP"
    Contradictions in your theory understanding add chances for your movement from nonsense LSI as your type.
    You have 2 significant contradictions to Gulenko understanding of types, meanwhile baselessly trust to Gulenko's opinion about your type.

    1. "P" as a behavior trait fits to what is called irrationality trait in Socionics. It's seen in dichotomy descriptions and in dichotomy tests of Socionics. LSI in Socionics is the type which always has the rationality of the behavior (to think before acting and be able to explain any done actions), according to its base rational function. It's nonsens to claim LSI and P type in the same time.

    To have P is correct for you, but not LSI. Gulenko thinks you as having "rational" behavior, what fits to J only. While you think yourself as having P behavior - what is irrationality in Socionics. Your impulsivity and nonstability of a behavior - relates to irrationality and to P in MBTI test terms and Jung terms too (he used them as synonyms).

    2. If you trust to Gulenko, then should think to have phlegmatic temper only. Gulenko types by temperaments much and strictly links J-I types with phlegmatic temper. If you think your temper as other - it's significant contradiction to what Gulenko thinks about you and your type. "melancholics" are P-I by Gulenko, - you should to have P with melancholic temper by Gulenko.

    Taking how much you talk without good sense on the forum, besides tries to write something useful - it's more about extraverts.
    And your emotionality style is close to Fe preference (if you have T type), what is against Te as ISTP.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  31. #4871
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @shotgunfingers

    "LSI-C - Melancholic - 6w5-8-4 So/Sx - FLEV - Holland Code: Realistic - ISTP"
    Contradictions in your theory understanding add chances for your movement from nonsense LSI as your type.
    You have 2 significant contradictions to Gulenko understanding of types, meanwhile baselessly trust to Gulenko's opinion about your type.

    1. "P" as a behavior trait fits to what is called irrationality trait in Socionics. It's seen in dichotomy descriptions and in dichotomy tests of Socionics. LSI in Socionics is the type which always has the rationality of the behavior (to think before acting and be able to explain any done actions), according to its base rational function. It's nonsens to claim LSI and P type in the same time.

    To have P is correct for you, but not LSI. Gulenko thinks you as having "rational" behavior, what fits to J only. While you think yourself as having P behavior - what is irrationality in Socionics. Your impulsivity and nonstability of a behavior - relates to irrationality and to P in MBTI test terms and Jung terms too (he used them as synonyms).

    2. If you trust to Gulenko, then should think to have phlegmatic temper only. Gulenko types by temperaments much and strictly links J-I types with phlegmatic temper. If you think your temper as other - it's significant contradiction to what Gulenko thinks about you and your type. "melancholics" are P-I by Gulenko, - you should to have P with melancholic temper by Gulenko.

    Taking how much you talk without good sense on the forum, besides tries to write something useful - it's more about extraverts.
    And your emotionality style is close to Fe preference (if you have T type), what is against Te as ISTP.
    Regardless of shotgunfinger's type, why do you think MBTI 4 letters correlate with socionics 4 letters, although IEs dont correlate?

    In other words, MBTI INFJ has Ni base Fe creative, while in socionics INFj has Fi base Ne creative? why do you think people should take into account J and P and not IEs?

  32. #4872

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think he has ISTP in his profile because that's his type in MBTI. P and J there mean judging/perceiving and they are determined by the first extroverted function of a type, which is the second function for introverts.

  33. #4873

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Regardless of shotgunfinger's type, why do you think MBTI 4 letters correlate with socionics 4 letters, although IEs dont correlate?

    In other words, MBTI INFJ has Ni base Fe creative, while in socionics INFj has Fi base Ne creative? why do you think people should take into account J and P and not IEs?
    sol thinks MBTI and socionics are the same, which is obviously not the case. he considers the lower case letters (ISTj) as heresy

  34. #4874
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    sol thinks MBTI and socionics are the same, which is obviously not the case. he considers the lower case letters (ISTj) for a type as heresy
    is this a common thing though with russians? Quite a few of them are insistent about this.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  35. #4875

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    is this a common thing though with russians? Quite a few of them are insistent about this.
    I think the four letter code for each type doesn't really exist in eastern europe. it's more of a western thing I guess.

  36. #4876
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    US
    TIM
    EII sx/so
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think the four letter code for each type doesn't really exist in eastern europe. it's more of a western thing I guess.
    huh. So they are just more familiar with socionics than MBTI?
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

  37. #4877
    user123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    huh. So they are just more familiar with socionics than MBTI?
    yes

  38. #4878
    Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    huh. So they are just more familiar with socionics than MBTI?


    https://www.researchgate.net/profile...s-A-review.pdf (Direct pdf file link to the research paper with the chart)

    We have a uphill battle still to fight, not helped by the cranks who wish to divide us.

  39. #4879
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    I hope @Lolita is a troll.
    I hope @Everyone is a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.





  40. #4880

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,568
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    We have a uphill battle still to fight, not helped by the cranks who wish to divide us.
    so we need even more beta types

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •