Page 153 of 199 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,120 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I want to be battle typed!
    Ok I think you’re gamma sf

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have an impression of what my type is? I don’t even know why I consider myself ESI besides VI and holistic descriptions

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Anyone have an impression of what my type is? I don’t even know why I consider myself ESI besides VI and holistic descriptions
    Isn't it enough? especially descriptions

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Isn't it enough? especially descriptions
    It's not enough. The ITRs have to make sense, and the person has to have real experience of his base function and other functions.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    Anyone who doubts the typing can ask the Policeman to verify it, we're BFFs after all lol.
    ''BFFs'' can easily be led to agree with a self-typing in the interest of friendship, so that hardly constitutes a verification - a more satisfactory way would be for you to test it by carefully considering the intertypes, or even to post a typing video for opinions of more neutral observers
    a logical type would generally have a better argument against doubts in their type than pointing to a single close person agreeing with it; nonetheless, you may have the ethical type close to SLI: SEI. look to Kiba for a similar situation

@SlytherinPower
    prepare ye a typing video and armour and we shall see

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    ''BFFs'' can easily be led to agree with a self-typing in the interest of friendship, so that hardly constitutes a verification - a more satisfactory way would be for you to test it by carefully considering the intertypes, or even to post a typing video for opinions of more neutral observers
    a logical type would generally have a better argument against doubts in their type than pointing to a single close person agreeing with it; nonetheless, you may have the ethical type close to SLI: SEI. look to Kiba for a similar situation

@SlytherinPower
    Ok thanks

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SlytherinPower
    Okay LSI man, let's look at intertype. Let's see, my closest friends through life have been IEE, SEE, SLI, EII, ESI, and LII most often, I absolutely hate being around ESEs who like to torment me, and Beta's all across the board repulse me. Wonder what all this points to?

I really haven't had any degree of doubts regarding my type for over two years, only my DCNH and enneagram instincts at most. It's pretty much set in stone. I'm both SLI AND I'm a jovial fella. Most SLIs online seem to be Te subtypes, which are also probably a lot stiffer and humorless than me, an Si subtype, who have a sparse online presence imo.

Wait a second! Omg...did you use an emoji, a SMILING EMOJI?!?! ESE confirmed. You can't be any other type. Too much Fe.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-28-2022 at 04:58 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem ethical and <20 years old
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    You seem ethical and <20 years old

K Mr. EveryoneisIEIbutme

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone type me I'm bored

Note : typing seriously, not joking

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does seriously joking work? Impression-wise, probably ILI/LII. Or else, maybe NF type.
    Now, type me.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTx

If I wanted to take a risk , I would say LSI

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Metaphor seems Ni base, but I'm leaning more towards IEI

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I don't agree, but you could elaborate your point if you prefer to. I'm listening.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    INTx

If I wanted to take a risk , I would say LSI
    You probably aren't the first one who thinks I might be an LSI.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor
    You probably aren't the first one who thinks I might be an LSI.
    Benefit-pairs sometimes mistype as each other, supposedly. If you really are a Distancing subtype then an LSI who thinks they’re more like an ILI doesn’t seem to be a huge stretch.

That being said I think ILI probably suits you more.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Benefit-pairs sometimes mistype as each other, supposedly. If you really are a Distancing subtype then an LSI who thinks they’re more like an ILI doesn’t seem to be a huge stretch.

That being said I think ILI probably suits you more.
    I see. That might be correct, I got typed as an LSI in Talanov's Model T, while the confusion started when I considered myself to be an LII in Model A but ILI in Model G. However, if anything, both of these models have their own pros and cons to model the personality so I prefer to fuss them altogether into a concrete synthesis. So yeah, you might be right, LSI isn't a stretch but it probably is correlated to environment.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    Wait a second! Omg...did you use an emoji, a SMILING EMOJI?!?! ESE confirmed. You can't be any other type. Too much Fe.
    problems with evaluating data and logical arguments is more common for ethicals, peppering a discussion with jokes and humour is as well
    you behave consistently in an emotional and ''jovial'' manner, which is highly unlikely for SLIs, so the very likely error of your self-typing leads me to suspect your typings of others to be faulty as well
    i've noticed that you edit your posts often, which is behaviour more usual for irrationals, who are more casual and unprepared
    so some irrational ethical type is likely

i've given you good reasons to reconsider your type more than once - try to read the basic theory (information elements, dichotomies, strong/weak, valued/unvalued, ITR) and forget about stuff like subtypes before you at least have a good grasp on the basic structure, and what you think makes sense and what doesn't in the elementary theory
    and meanwhile try to carefully type people you know, with the basic theory in mind, and try to feel which are more attractive and more sympathetic, and which repulse/frustrate you, and why - this is the best way to find your type

@Alive
    not a bad guess
    that dreamy anime girl gives associations

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

problems with evaluating data and logical arguments is more common for ethicals, peppering a discussion with jokes and humour is as well
    you behave consistently in an emotional and ''jovial'' manner, which is highly unlikely for SLIs, so the very likely error of your self-typing leads me to suspect your typings of others to be faulty as well
    i've noticed that you edit your posts often, which is behaviour more usual for irrationals, who are more casual and unprepared
    so some irrational ethical type is likely

i've given you good reasons to reconsider your type more than once - try to read the basic theory (information elements, dichotomies, strong/weak, valued/unvalued, ITR) and forget about stuff like subtypes before you at least have a good grasp on the basic structure, and what you think makes sense and what doesn't in the elementary theory
    and meanwhile try to carefully type people you know, with the basic theory in mind, and try to feel which are more attractive and more sympathetic, and which repulse/frustrate you, and why - this is the best way to find your type

@Alive
    not a bad guess
    that dreamy anime girl gives associations
    "problems with evaluating data and logical arguments is more common for ethicals"
    I don't have any such problems. Learn to differential between one dismissing your lack of logic due to not taking it seriously and one who simply does not understand it. I joke around with your thinking because it's been humorously asinine but now it's gotten old.

"peppering a discussion with jokes and humour is as well"
    There is no data that suggests logical types do not do so. Most descriptions, which you admit you disregard due to them being at conflict with your own bias misconceptions, describe SLIs as types to use humor and joke around. ILEs and SLEs are both also notorious for doing so and even LSI in the proper setting. I haven't seen much data in regards to ILI doing so, I'll give you that, but I'm not ILI.

"you behave consistently in an emotional and ''jovial'' manner, which is highly unlikely for SLIs,"
    You're once again demonstrating your lack of understanding for the behavior of SLIs. Fe polr does not equate to autistic behavior, a lack of emotion, or even a lack of expression. Restudy the function.

"i've noticed that you edit your posts often, which is behaviour more usual for irrationals, who are more casual and unprepared"
    SLIs are irrationals, surprised you were not aware but at the same time, with your frequent demonstration of a severe lack of understanding regarding the type, not so surprised at all.

"i've given you good reasons to reconsider your type more than once"
    You actually haven't given a single good reason supported whatsoever by any degree of Socionic theory. Your reasons have all come down to your own misconceptions which you apply with no true scotsman reasoning. Nothing you've said is supported by theory, once again. You argue with Ti yet denied being a Ti type based on intertype relations. I've provided my own intertype relations which you previously claimed is what prevents you from being LSI, with my relations strongly supporting being SLI, to which you now disregard.

"try to feel which are more attractive and more sympathetic, and which repulse/frustrate you"
    I've just told you in the very prior post.

Now feel free to go and retype yourself as LSI and actually study the theory of Socionics before battle typing on misconceptions and biases. Also drop the no true scotman outlook on types. Between you and Alive, I don't know who's worse at typing.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Fe polr does not equate to a lack of expression."

it literally does. ILI and SLI are the most unexpressive types. that's the whole point of Fe PolR, feeling extremly uncomfortable in emotionally charged situations.

SLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udXowRTrHn0

ILI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-LRnHAsu0

meanwhile Fe base:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 09-29-2022 at 03:12 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I insert emojis even though I'm straight faced. I have a basic understanding of humans. I think most people do ...
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emojis have nothing to do with it. Fe PolR feels extremly uncomfortable in emotionally charged environments where people are laughing loudly, hugging each other, being extremly close to each other even though they barely know each other. Fe is excitment, the ability to develop emotions and moods, judging moods and attitudes based on the dynamics of the environment and the actions and decisions of others. Perception of the “emotional atmosphere”. Interpretation of other people's emotions and moods based on facial expressions, body language, etc. Sense of community. an impact on emotional and social space through an expressive combination of words and gestures. all of this is weak in SLI and ILI, who usually deflate any form of excitement with a rigid and fact based approach to reality. Fe goes to conventions with a sign "free hugs", Fi prefers to have few close friends.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emojis have nothing to do with it. Fe PolR feels extremly uncomfortable in emotionally charged environments where people are laughing loudly, hugging each other, being extremly close to each other even though they barely know someone. Fe is excitment, the ability to develop emotions and moods, judging moods and attitudes based on the dynamics of the environment and the actions and decisions of others. Perception of the “emotional atmosphere”. Interpretation of other people's emotions and moods based on facial expressions, body language, etc. Sense of community. an impact on emotional and social space through an expressive combination of words and gestures. all of this is weak in SLI and ILI, who usually deflate any form of excitement with a rigid and fact based approach to reality.
    That IS exactly how I am. This is why I'm unsure about my type.

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I have described the main difference between Fe base and PolR. the rest is more in the middle.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Fe polr does not equate to a lack of expression."

it literally does. ILI and SLI are the most unexpressive types. that's the whole point of Fe PolR, feeling extremly uncomfortable in emotionally charged situations.

SLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udXowRTrHn0

ILI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-LRnHAsu0

meanwhile Fe base:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg
    Comparably less expressive does not equate to unexpressive. Understand the motive behind Fe polr. The point isn't so much that we just don't express emotions as much as we don't understand the emotional atmosphere or emotional expressions of others or even our own emotions, which in turn causes a strong sense of insecurity in the expression of emotion and a dislike of being expected to contribute to an emotional atmosphere, but that does not prevent SLIs from expressing emotion. In an environment where there is comfort in expression, there will be. An SLI having a good time will have a smile on his face and a laugh in his voice. Not as exaggerated as your average ESE but not stone faced and quiet either as a rule, again relating to the level of comfort in the environment. And an SLI having a bad time will be prone to total loss of control in emotional expression to which SLI will then express TOO MUCH emotion, which is always a cause of embarassment and regret. Online is especially a comfortable environment for emotional expression as there really is no Fe atmosphere, at least not in the same physical sense, if anything there is a great deal of Fi behind online expression, so no cause for that Fe polr insecurity, at least in my case, perhaps some other SLIs feel the same atmosphere online as they do in person, I for one do not have the ailment

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emojis have nothing to do with it. Fe PolR feels extremly uncomfortable in emotionally charged environments where people are laughing loudly, hugging each other, being extremly close to each other even though they barely know each other. Fe is excitment, the ability to develop emotions and moods, judging moods and attitudes based on the dynamics of the environment and the actions and decisions of others. Perception of the “emotional atmosphere”. Interpretation of other people's emotions and moods based on facial expressions, body language, etc. Sense of community. an impact on emotional and social space through an expressive combination of words and gestures. all of this is weak in SLI and ILI, who usually deflate any form of excitement with a rigid and fact based approach to reality. Fe goes to conventions with a sign "free hugs", Fi prefers to have few close friends.
    All of this is exactly the point. When the hell have I expressed the slightest degree of any of this shit? I'm just not a humorless stick up the ass is all, but apparently that equates to being all of the following you mentioned as well. Anyone who thinks I'm Fe ego should put the crack pipe down.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, as you see, he did explain about Fe PoLR. And then, you related to it, but eventually, you'd get typed as an IEI by him. This is simple.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same, but I know I'm not Fe PoLR. Try just going by other parts of the types.

EDIT:
    Actually, I wouldn't say my discomfort with it is “extreme,” but it's definitely there. I only feel the extreme discomfort when I am supposed to produce it myself. I remember back when I was involved in a religious community they had a class in which they were teaching on “being comforting” to others, and it involved a lot of Fe. I remember feeling like, “this shit just isn't me, I can't do this.” That was when I felt extreme discomfort.

EDIT II:
    To elaborate...I honestly think this is partly cultural and also familial, too.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-29-2022 at 05:30 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lioness View Post
    Same, but I know I'm not Fe PoLR. Try just going by other parts of the types.

EDIT:
    Actually, I wouldn't say my discomfort with it is “extreme,” but it's definitely there. I only feel the extreme discomfort when I am supposed to produce it myself. I remember back when I was involved in a religious community they had a class in which they were teaching on “being comforting” to others, and it involved a lot of Fe. I remember feeling like, “this shit just isn't me, I can't do this.” That was when I felt extreme discomfort.

EDIT II:
    To elaborate...I honestly think this is partly cultural and also familial, too.
    I get stressed out because I know it's time for me to start acting.

-Krishna

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey
    I get stressed out because I know it's time for me to start acting.
    Ignoring and PoLR functions can get confusing, funnily enough. It’s often that the Ignoring function is perceived as weak/undeveloped by others, yet the big difference between them is that the Ignoring can still inform/make judgements of others to some capacity.

In Model G, the Ignoring function is called the Control function; it’s good at advising others how it should be used when necessary, yet it’s actually incredibly difficult to actually use it yourself (partially why it’s also called a ‘hypocritical’ function).

In both Model A and G, both Ignoring and PoLR can cause stress, but the Ignoring will be a severe source of boredom or frustration with someone else asking too much of it from you, while the PoLR is mostly always stressful to deal with, and is prone to both underuse and excess.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ContractedCriminalboy

>I don't have any such problems.
    your ''joking'' was based on the assumption that:
    1. I would necessarily type myself Fe because I used a smiley once, according to what you think is my reasoning - this is a problem with evaluating data, a problem with seeing that there is a significant difference in our degree of emotional expressiveness, and that this can be quantitatively observed post-for-post
    2. you apparently think that my reasoning boils down to absolute statements of people's types based on single posts, a manifest untruth since I consider typing based on almost everything but long-time IRL interaction a question of likelihoods and often explicitly state that it is a question of likelihoods (such as it being highly unlikely that you are SLI, that it is somewhat more likely that you are an irrational etc.) - here is evidence for the issue with evaluating and processing the logical arguments of others

>There is no data that suggests logical types do not do so.
    there is no objective Socionics data, since it has not been scientifically proven. all data is based on consensus or the opinions of an individual, and thus consensus or individuals can only argue from common sense, not absolute proof. besides, the claim was that it is more common for ethicals, not that logicals never do it - again you show problems with processing logical nuance, which is an issue more common for ethicals

>Most descriptions, which you admit you disregard due to them being at conflict with your own bias misconceptions
    most descriptions are questionable due to being based on the personal experiences of the writer, who can either easily have mistyped and thus misunderstand the type, or have too little experience with a type to conclude and describe what is general to it
    the best descriptions infer mostly or only from the functions, dichotomies, quadras, strong/weak/valued/nonvalued etc., such that they give only what is general or common to the types, which eliminates personal mistakes as far as is possible

>describe SLIs as types to use humor and joke around.
    they, as introverts and logicals, do this less, and less openly than other types.

>ILEs and SLEs are both also notorious for doing so
    most descriptions are of questionable value, as said. nonetheless, they are extraverts and Fe valuers, so their use of humour will both be more open and more direct/exuberant than other logicals - but their actual emotional level are about as other logicals, in principle (this also depends on what is considered the weakest function, which is a point of contention; for my part I see no principal difference in strength between the first and the second , and the third and the fourth respectively, only how they are expressed; in other words, irrational logicals are not more emotional than rational logicals, in my view)

>I haven't seen much data in regards to ILI doing so
    there should be no difference in the emotional expression of ILI vs. SLI, as they have ethics in the same ''place''

>You're once again demonstrating your lack of understanding for the behavior of SLIs
    and you are once again demonstrating an inability to process arguments, or you just do not read carefully enough - to behave consistently in an emotional and jovial manner is highly unlikely for SLIs, or do you take issue with the elementary definitions of introversion and logic, perhaps even considering them ''bias misconceptions''?

>Fe polr does not equate to autistic behavior, a lack of emotion, or even a lack of expression.
    nowhere did I claim this, so spending your energy attacking strawmen is really a waste
    what Fe in superego does equate to, however, is relatively and on average less emotion (as logical types) and less outward, excited emotional expressivenes (as introverts and Te types) - being introverts XLI are more covert when they do express emotions than LXE, and the emotions they prefer to express are Fi-ish emotions, which are softer, more concerned with emotional and interpersonal comfort and the care for personal relationships, and less exuberant expressiveness and elation which the Ti types can like to indulge in when relaxed
    also, all functions are used everyday, even the superego ones, but their difference in strength and importance when compared to the ego functions is absolutely obvious
    Fe polr types can be said to be the least outwardly emotional expressive, in general

>surprised you were not aware
    the topic at hand is the question of your type, including whether you are rational/irrational, since it is evident that SLI is highly unlikely to be your type - someone should not just assume that you are irrational just because you type yourself as such

>You actually haven't given a single good reason supported whatsoever by any degree of Socionic theory.
    I'm surprised that you consider the basic dichotomy of logic/ethics to be unrelated to ''any degree of Socionic theory'', but it would explain a lot

>You argue with Ti yet denied being a Ti type based on intertype relations.
    I primarily argue by examples, pointing to behaviour which is likely/unlikely for the type a given person assigns to themselves - this is just as much Te (perceiving and understanding the ''data'' of behaviour, as far as common sense can perceive) as it is Ti (concluding something logically based on raw data/facts)
    also, I give advice on how to proceed with understanding your type, which is a question of efficiency, which is Te
    any person who tries to convince someone of something being the case, based on interpretation of data, uses Te and Ti - difference is what kind of logical activites are preferred overall; for example, erudition and expansive factual knowledge is more unlikely to be something which Ti types strive for, just like theoretical fields where models, worldviews, mathematical/syllogistic procedures and formulas are dominant aren't as appealing to Te types
    you can check my examples of IEEs in the delta thread, if you're interested in positing another type for me - they should be mostly EIEs, if I really was LSI

>which you now disregard
    this follows from that you are likely mistyped

>battle typing
    such as strange concept - arguing with someone about their type with the intention to correct it - in the relevant thread, even - is seen as an attack... seems like another assumption of emotional motivation

this conversation is fruitless, and I am repeating myself, so I see no point in continuing. if you're interested in being typed (which doesn't seem the case), then a video would be enlightening - as I said, i suspect an ethical irrational type.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe PolR feels extremly uncomfortable in emotionally charged environments where people are laughing loudly, hugging each other, being extremly close to each other even though they barely know each other.
    I have thought about it if that applies to me, but for me the situation is a little bit different. It's not the emotional environment itself, for me it's more about the choice if I want to be part of that environment or not.
    If somebody tries to push me to be part of that said environment I likely refuse, but if it's my own choice to be part of such an environment then it's not a problem for me.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ContractedCriminalboy

>I don't have any such problems.
    your ''joking'' was based on the assumption that:
    1. I would necessarily type myself Fe because I used a smiley once, according to what you think is my reasoning - this is a problem with evaluating data, a problem with seeing that there is a significant difference in our degree of emotional expressiveness, and that this can be quantitatively observed post-for-post
    2. you apparently think that my reasoning boils down to absolute statements of people's types based on single posts, a manifest untruth since I consider typing based on almost everything but long-time IRL interaction a question of likelihoods and often explicitly state that it is a question of likelihoods (such as it being highly unlikely that you are SLI, that it is somewhat more likely that you are an irrational etc.) - here is evidence for the issue with evaluating and processing the logical arguments of others

>There is no data that suggests logical types do not do so.
    there is no objective Socionics data, since it has not been scientifically proven. all data is based on consensus or the opinions of an individual, and thus consensus or individuals can only argue from common sense, not absolute proof. besides, the claim was that it is more common for ethicals, not that logicals never do it - again you show problems with processing logical nuance, which is an issue more common for ethicals

>Most descriptions, which you admit you disregard due to them being at conflict with your own bias misconceptions
    most descriptions are questionable due to being based on the personal experiences of the writer, who can either easily have mistyped and thus misunderstand the type, or have too little experience with a type to conclude and describe what is general to it
    the best descriptions infer mostly or only from the functions, dichotomies, quadras, strong/weak/valued/nonvalued etc., such that they give only what is general or common to the types, which eliminates personal mistakes as far as is possible

>describe SLIs as types to use humor and joke around.
    they, as introverts and logicals, do this less, and less openly than other types.

>ILEs and SLEs are both also notorious for doing so
    most descriptions are of questionable value, as said. nonetheless, they are extraverts and Fe valuers, so their use of humour will both be more open and more direct/exuberant than other logicals - but their actual emotional level are about as other logicals, in principle (this also depends on what is considered the weakest function, which is a point of contention; for my part I see no principal difference in strength between the first and the second , and the third and the fourth respectively, only how they are expressed; in other words, irrational logicals are not more emotional than rational logicals, in my view)

>I haven't seen much data in regards to ILI doing so
    there should be no difference in the emotional expression of ILI vs. SLI, as they have ethics in the same ''place''

>You're once again demonstrating your lack of understanding for the behavior of SLIs
    and you are once again demonstrating an inability to process arguments, or you just do not read carefully enough - to behave consistently in an emotional and jovial manner is highly unlikely for SLIs, or do you take issue with the elementary definitions of introversion and logic, perhaps even considering them ''bias misconceptions''?

>Fe polr does not equate to autistic behavior, a lack of emotion, or even a lack of expression.
    nowhere did I claim this, so spending your energy attacking strawmen is really a waste
    what Fe in superego does equate to, however, is relatively and on average less emotion (as logical types) and less outward, excited emotional expressivenes (as introverts and Te types) - being introverts XLI are more covert when they do express emotions than LXE, and the emotions they prefer to express are Fi-ish emotions, which are softer, more concerned with emotional and interpersonal comfort and the care for personal relationships, and less exuberant expressiveness and elation which the Ti types can like to indulge in when relaxed
    also, all functions are used everyday, even the superego ones, but their difference in strength and importance when compared to the ego functions is absolutely obvious
    Fe polr types can be said to be the least outwardly emotional expressive, in general

>surprised you were not aware
    the topic at hand is the question of your type, including whether you are rational/irrational, since it is evident that SLI is highly unlikely to be your type - someone should not just assume that you are irrational just because you type yourself as such

>You actually haven't given a single good reason supported whatsoever by any degree of Socionic theory.
    I'm surprised that you consider the basic dichotomy of logic/ethics to be unrelated to ''any degree of Socionic theory'', but it would explain a lot

>You argue with Ti yet denied being a Ti type based on intertype relations.
    I primarily argue by examples, pointing to behaviour which is likely/unlikely for the type a given person assigns to themselves - this is just as much Te (perceiving and understanding the ''data'' of behaviour, as far as common sense can perceive) as it is Ti (concluding something logically based on raw data/facts)
    also, I give advice on how to proceed with understanding your type, which is a question of efficiency, which is Te
    any person who tries to convince someone of something being the case, based on interpretation of data, uses Te and Ti - difference is what kind of logical activites are preferred overall; for example, erudition and expansive factual knowledge is more unlikely to be something which Ti types strive for, just like theoretical fields where models, worldviews, mathematical/syllogistic procedures and formulas are dominant aren't as appealing to Te types
    you can check my examples of IEEs in the delta thread, if you're interested in positing another type for me - they should be mostly EIEs, if I really was LSI

>which you now disregard
    this follows from that you are likely mistyped

>battle typing
    such as strange concept - arguing with someone about their type with the intention to correct it - in the relevant thread, even - is seen as an attack... seems like another assumption of emotional motivation

this conversation is fruitless, and I am repeating myself, so I see no point in continuing. if you're interested in being typed (which doesn't seem the case), then a video would be enlightening - as I said, i suspect an ethical irrational type.
    I'm not gonna bother reading this autistic wall of text from one who is himself mistyped. I have told you the facts as is and a basic review of socionics resources will point to my typing. I have also already made two typing threads which unanimously supported my typing. Any and all descriptions support my typing, intertype relations support my typing, dichotomies support my typing, and most of all, functions support my typing. Apparently the only thing against my typing is that I have a sense of basic humor and strongly disagree with this autists lack of reasoning ability.

Reminder to the forum: if you don't have a likewise severe autistic/schizoid personality as said user and have actually have a healthy sense of humor and ability to emote to basic human levels, you're not a logical type and most certainly aren't SLI. We have no further means for interaction, which at no point was particular desired on my part so fuck off Mr. LSI.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-30-2022 at 04:56 PM.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense to Kara of course with the autism remarks but they have to be made as they are generally relevant considering this long running campaign of his started over a single sentence, three word, bad fucking reference joke of mine, saying "who hurt you?". That points strongly to an inability on his end to process such things, which he then projects into believing that all SLIs and logical types must likewise have an inability to process.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-30-2022 at 12:14 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@blaecaedre good post. Don't be demotivated by Criminalboy (I don't think he is even aware that his name already suggests Se). I think your level of understanding is so much better it feels like you are debating a child. I agree that he's an ethical irrational. Values Fe too

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly what I just mentioned. Thanks for remembering.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive
    his name points somewhat to valued Se, yes, mostly the irrationals - the most iron-fisted upholders of order are stereotypically the beta rationals
    also, his interests which were previously mentioned seem to include martial arts and heavy lifting, which are interests with an assumed considerable majority of Se valuers. but self-reported interests are, of course, unreliable, as we don't know him personally or know to what degree he pursues them

>he values Fe too
    it's possible. Fi types are usually more polite, even when they're in a bad mood (they more often say ''don't talk to me!/go away!/leave me alone!/shut up!'' than to directly insult and ridicule the interlocutor)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@blaecaedre good post. Don't be demotivated by Criminalboy (I don't think he is even aware that his name already suggests Se). I think your level of understanding is so much better it feels like you are debating a child. I agree that he's an ethical irrational. Values Fe too
    My username is a play on FreelancePoliceman (speaking of which, does his username make him Beta ST?). I made my account an alter version of his with his profile pic reversed orientation and color. But no longer able to change it. My longest running username was LemurianLo and BillyLo. Guess I'm Ni lead because I had an interest in Lemuria?

You two make great butt buddies though. Nice of you to give him the reach around while you type 90% of the forum IEI.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-30-2022 at 12:51 AM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sanguine Miasma
    am i allowed to suggest a type
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1