(jk)

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ooo

Within several posts on that now closed thread, I used Socionics (seeing as how we are actually on a Socionics site) to illustrate precisely what my problem with you is (Te, by the way, and peons like you and Sol claim I solely use emotions to make my arguments) and why my reactions to you, in particular, have been so intense. But being the irrational, over imaginative (but bearing little substantial fruits) person that you are, you'd like to believe something else, as if you are actually somebody worth lying to. Fine. But I just need to correct a few things that don't necessarily fall out of sync within this type me thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Alonzo

if "this" started here, you're just admitting you can't stand people who contradict you/ your type. just proving what I've already said.
    Untrue. We can stay within this thread to find examples where someone contradicted my self typing and I "withstood" it remarkably well.

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    @Alonzo ILI
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    ILI/INTp/INTJ was the very first typing I ever received and the one I gravitated to most, until I came across the Socionics LIE/ENTj--I've never fully gelled with MBTI ENTJ. I had always identified as an introvert (but in a social sense) but no one else around me ever seemed to agree. lol But a while back, I stumbled upon "ambiversion" and read several places that those who are extroverts and intuitive can oftentimes appear to be more introverted than what they actually are, and seeing as how Te, in particular, is not inherently extroverted in the social "let's be friends" sense, I figured it made sense as to why I tended to prefer my own company to that of others unless work was involved and frequently liked to disconnect from the world and live in my head for a bit.

It's just that regarding Fe and Se, I'm not a complete incompetent; I concede that my usage of Fe is heavy handed and not particularly sophisticated, but at least my face actually moves and I try at it. lol I see the utility in it though I'd rather not deal on those terms, at all. And with Se, I've never had too big a problem with taking action and asserting my will, especially when "go time"; moreover, I enjoy getting in people's faces and throwing my weight around. lol If anything, I err on the side of being restless and impulsive more so than inert and lethargic. If not a non subtype LIE, then the only other options I'd see for myself are LIE-Ni and ILI-Te.

Btw, are you IEI? Something about you (read: vibez) strikes me as a IEI but you don't have shitty Te, as in, you don't seem to fear it...which is refreshing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    A few days ago I was actually thinking that you might be an EIE. My reason is that from some of the posts you have made in this thread recently you seem to agree with many self typings in a very complimenting, positive manner. This of course makes you seem more knowledgeable to these people and they become more trusting of you in the process. This isn't to say you aren't knowledgeable, simply that you are good at manipulating internal perceptions of you. Your descriptions of other people also tends to be self relating, how these people "feel" or come across to you in an ethical manner. I could be entirely wrong, these are just my observations.

Instead of EIE, have you thought of IEI or ILI? You have the Ni subtype in your TIM but my last point about your priority on self relational typing makes me think you could be an introvert.
    Thanks for the feedback.

For one, we must remember that everyone has 1D Fe, at the very least, which is predicated upon experiences, and so theoretically all one would require is to have had previous experiences using Fe in a way that was effective enough to achieve some end; that doesn't necessarily connote 4D Fe.

Secondly, any and all seemingly Fe "agreeableness" from me is rooted in Fi and my admiration for certain (transformational) aspects of Fe and valuing its utility, especially as a means to buttress Te output, in getting people to do what's needed/whatever I require. Generally speaking, I like to be "pleasant" but as evidenced by this thread, whenever my subjective values are crossed, I couldn't give a 2 stroke fuck about maintaining/respecting/elevating the emotional atmosphere, "ambient vibes" be damned. I value constructive criticism, especially when rendered in an evaluative and applicable "Te" fashion; but critiques rendered in "bad faith" may be returned in "bad faith," subject to when/if I feel like it, without any regard for what others may think or feel about it.

Furthermore, I've already spoken to this several times in this thread but it bears repeating > I know for a fact that I'm not a Fe lead/valuer because I don't experience emotional contagion and I believe that this is one of the most effective ways of determining who "values" Fe or not. Fe is dynamic in that it constantly picks up the "continuous excitations in people's psychological states," which I read as affective empathy, being able to feel/take on the emotions/moods of others/the environment by way of contagion (a particular set of mirror neurons oriented towards adjusting to social feedback).

Even Dario Nardi, in his research subjecting the 16 types to EEG brain scans, found that ENTJs have low activity in the regions of the brain where mirror neurons generally affect behavioral mimicry and prompt people to adapt to emotionally induced social feedback like shame or embarrassment. Fi, on the other hand, is more concerned with closing psychological distances via cognitive empathy/"mind reading" and placing one's self into another's shoes and even though I can still struggle with this, it is the only way I access empathy channels.

Lastly, on dichotomy tests in the past, I've often scored about 65-75% extroversion and so LIE-Ni would make more sense than ILI-Te; I'm definitely not Fe-PoLR and I don't have trash Se. The "self relational" typings I did were based on ITR (from my vantage point) and so "vibes" and "feelings" about other types is an integral aspect of that.

Nah. That's not done for Fe "expressiveness" but Se "impact"; the bold is done for emphasis in a hammering/avalanching way, not to impart any emotional cue. Similarly with Te, people conflate Fe and Se. For *IEs, Se is nothing but the volitional will, the energetic force that supports and buttresses Te or Fe aims > for Fe, the end result can be "liveliness" and with Te, more like staccato gun fire.
    For one, I'm not using ad hominem when I say that I legit believe that you are not too bright. And so your "observations" tend to strike me as daft, which full disclosure, irritates the fuck out of me. That in addition to your sly condescending digs about my nature only compounded my disdain for you. You keep making sweeping generalizations that I uniformly act in a hostile or combative way to those that "contradict" me and that is false. I simply don't like you, in particular, for previously articulated reasons. Other people I spar with on here, even when it gets nasty, at the end of the day, I don't give a fuck or hold onto shit. In another thread, in another context, I may be quite civil or even gracious to them. But because you're so self-focused, you can't see beyond your echo chamber of inanity and conspiracy theorizing. To reiterate, I simply don't like you, in particular, which makes sense within the confines of unpleasant relations of benefit.

, how was my intervention to FlyingDutch disrespectful? because I contradicted with you.
    I'll repeat the same thing I said then in that thread >

Don't be baffled, dear, you low key called me a sociopath. "Talk shit, get hit." In your delusional world, empaths are effortlessly amazing at logic and logical types are deeply and hopelessly feeling beings, but guess what? Socionics doesn't agree with you. Do subconscious logic and ethics drive conscious logic and ethics? Of fucking course, but without being dualized or extreme situations, it can take an entire lifetime for the subconscious to fully emerge in a way that makes the functions confined to that space more ostensible and apparent. Therefore, to imply that one is a sociopath unless they have an "easy, nuanced, sophisticated" handling of ethics/empathy is FALSE and a particular shitty thing to say. But it's all good, because I know that's how you really feel--just be honest and not a passive aggressive slag. I see right through your shit. Don't try to throw the stone and hide your hand.
    you can act like mr big boy but when someone else does that with you, you lose it : )
    Nope, by that point, I had already begun to think that you were patronizing and I did not care for you.

the logical fallacy in your FlyDutch analysis was already pointed out, but to use your own words:

feeling bad for someone we don't know doesn't fall in any particular type of high empathy that you address to F. in facts what he said is described in the SLE description.
    This is the lack of rigor that often leads me to be believe that you are "limited" and/or intellectually dishonest. You perfectly illustrate Low D Te's struggle to utilize nuance, clarity and accuracy. In previous comments I posted from that type me thread and ones below, I explicitly and implicitly acknowledge that "feeling bad for someone we don't know doesn't fall in any particular type of high empathy," including all Fe valuers, and therefore, SLEs >

Ok, answer this > can you feel/take on the emotions of others and whatever environment you're apart of, as if by contagion? Valuing Fe involves being dynamically aware of the "continuous excitations in people's emotional" states. To varying extents and degrees, all Fe valuers (E*Es, the most and L*Is, the least) are aware of and in tune with the ambient emotional vibes in the environment, though they may have differing facility and competency when it comes to utilizing and responding to this brand of "feedback." If you relate to this, then Alpha and Beta quadra are likely. If not, that leaves Delta and Gamma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
    Yes I do relate to that. But me taking on others emotions tends to be somewhat selective and reserved for people I can somehow relate to, liking them. I am business-like around business-like people, I try to be fun around fun people, sad around the sad et cetera. I am not a true PRO on displaying emotions like ExFj’s seem to be but it’s clearly noticable for me. I clearly remember being on a bus one time and I could just sense (probably visually) that a woman in the seat across from me was feeling very depressed/sad. I took those emotions over and could actually feel it weighing down on me for the whole evening. I wanted to help, do something about it, but I knew that I wasn’t in the position to be able to. So yeah that’s my version of empathy.
    And so, no, dear, you did not point out a logical fallacy. I had already taken in account your observation. Clearly, your inability to properly differentiate information is the problem here. Tsk.

Lastly, it's interesting that people who type me as a Fe dominant and want to quote posts of me "showing emotion" never quote posts of mine similar to the ones above that show my more frequent usage of Te. Funny.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx mods, and this last one ^

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx mods, and this last one ^
    Uhhh, no, this is relevant to the thread.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did someone already make an "in soviet russia, iei types you" joke?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was relevant to the topic that was deleted. btw, you're just confirming on and on what I've already said. your quoting of past conversations doesn't change the way you react to people you don't like. it doesn't excuse you, either.

the last paragraphs you quoted are your umpteenth attempt to "crawl on mirrors" as we say in here, basically, you're just quoting non-sequiturs to the points you've made, and non sequiturs to what I called you out for.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was relevant to the topic that was deleted. btw, you're just confirming on and on what I've already said. your quoting of past conversations doesn't change the way you react to people you don't like. it doesn't excuse you, either.

the last paragraphs you quoted are your umpteenth attempt to "crawl on mirrors" as we say in here, basically, you're just quoting non-sequiturs to the points you've made, and non sequiturs to what I called you out for.
    The paragraphs show that you are prone to intellectual dishonesty and that by no means do you point out my "logical fallacies." You're painfully ill equipped for the job. But it takes me no time at all to successfully point out yours. Te base > Te mobilizing. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenient truth for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The paragraphs show that you are prone to intellectual dishonesty and that by no means do you point out my "logical fallacies." You're painfully ill equipped for the job. But it takes me no time at all to successfully point out yours. Te base > Te mobilizing. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenient truth for you.
    yeah right, so what about Megatrop, Sol, Muddy, Carolus, Raver, me... who else? I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. if you don't like someone that doesn't excuse your offensive behavior when they express their opinions. internet hate is voiced like this.

the logical fallacy was made clear when you admitted that all Fe types are empathetic somehow (everyone is), yet what he did was showing of ego Fe (in facts it's just stated in the SLE profile). obviously that was not the only one...

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah right, so what about Megatrop, Sol, Muddy, Carolus, Raver, me... who else? I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. if you don't like someone that doesn't excuse your offensive behavior when they express their opinions. internet hate is voiced like this.
    What counts as "offensive" is relative. Don't speak for people who aren't speaking up for themselves. You're the only one in here complaining, which makes sense seeing as out of everyone you listed, you're the only one I actively dislike.

And, as usual, I can count on you to disingenuously conflate related but different things. The thread I made about "online hate" was concerned with a specific brand of organizational bigotry and prejudice largely targeting racial/ethnic/religious minorities. Having arguments with random individuals on the net where there are barbs traded is something different. Nice job trivializing a form of hate that results in the murder of innocents.

the logical fallacy was made clear when you admitted that all Fe types are empathetic somehow (everyone is), yet what he did was showing of ego Fe (in facts it's just stated in the SLE profile). obviously that was not the only one...
    lol Ti PoLR in action. Herregud.

What my comment showed was that, within the particular context of discussing Fe valuers/those who experience affective empathy by way of contagion, there are degrees and extents of empathy and that, therefore, the types experience/react to them somewhat differently (which is true for all of humanity); and that the way he claimed to use empathy seemed more in line with an Fe ego type--that was my reading of the situation/end conclusion based on what he had articulated along with other factors. That involved no fucking fallacy because my argument was logically consistent with itself. Every time you try to articulate some form of logic, it literally feels like I'm talking to a 6 year old. Ridiculously frustrating. Just...stop.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you two should just fuck already. this mating ritual is taking far too long.
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    you two should just fuck already. this mating ritual is taking far too long.
    I'm not married. She wouldn't be into it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by offensive I meant how you attack people with your rude remarks. I'm not the only one in here complaining, proof is most of that shit got deleted after pointing it out.

you can count on me to call out people who behave like pricks, when they have no reason to, yes. for example, those who denounce online bigots for hate towards racial/ethinic/religious minorities, and are themselves hateful bigots towards specific groups. as you've repeatedly shown.

look, I got what you meant in that thread, there's no reason you keep requoting that example as a sign of how smart you are. understanding your logic doesn't make it true...

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not married. She wouldn't be into it.
    I'm not into hateful hypocrites, even if they were married ; )

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh fuck off you pussies sometimes people sleep with married people and ya its unfortunate, but its not like someone was fucking murdered for christ sakes. Don’t make a habit out of it and move on.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You two could provide useful feedback for the hate fucking thread. Do it for socionics. Do it for science.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Oh fuck off you pussies sometimes people sleep with married people and ya its unfortunate, but its not like someone was fucking murdered for christ sakes. Don’t make a habit out of it and move on.
    Pretty much this. Personally, I don't think there's ever any situation where sleeping with someone who is married is acceptable. Of course, the act in and of itself is detestable. And I would personally never do such a thing. But a person is never detestable in my book. I can't judge a specific person for their deeds, partly because I don't know enough about this situation in particular - if it even happened - nor is it any of my business. Also, we all make mistakes. Everyone of us - even those on their moral high horse.

Didn't Jesus teach forgiveness and to love your enemy? Just a thought, seeing as how a lot of the hate seems to come from "Christians", who if present in the New Testament would probably be the Pharisees more than anything else.

Tagging @ooo for reference.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Girl snapped
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks atly, I agree. I don't mind passing as the reckless bitch here, I don't really care what some internet idiots think. but it's funny 'cause they accuse me based on made up things. the guy I dated was in a somewhat open marriage, his wife knew he was in other relationships at times, and would let him free. she doesn't know the specific people he's dated, but she knows of them.

what amazed me is how some people were ready to use a confession of mine as an excuse to attack me. but it's just a gang thing, unrelated to anything I do, had I said I was gonna join GreenPeace, you'd see them burn a forrest down, just to offend me. 2 people don't like me and the whole gang goes "gnè gnè let's burn this witch alive"

so passè~

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atlascog View Post
    Pretty much this. Personally, I don't think there's ever any situation where sleeping with someone who is married is acceptable. Of course, the act in and of itself is detestable. And I would personally never do such a thing. But a person is never detestable in my book. I can't judge a specific person for their deeds, partly because I don't know enough about this situation in particular - if it even happened - nor is it any of my business. Also, we all make mistakes. Everyone of us - even those on their moral high horse.

Didn't Jesus teach forgiveness and to love your enemy? Just a thought, seeing as how a lot of the hate seems to come from "Christians", who if present in the New Testament would probably be the Pharisees more than anything else.

Tagging @ooo for reference.
    To be clear, using her infidelity against her is primarily a means to an end, with that endpoint being > don’t critique my Fi when your own Fi is flawed and fucked, and especially when my “sins” (talking crudely and recklessly to certain individuals on an internet forum) pale in comparison to hers (infidelity). Simple. Moreover, it’s retarded and unreasonable to hold someone with 1D Fi to the same morally consistent standard as someone with 3D or 4D Fi. I’m not addressing her sitting atop some high horse. I readily concede that much of my own personal ethics are flaky af and easily picked up and just as easily discarded, which is ultimately why I’m Fi seeking. But evidently hers exist along active fault lines, as well, and so, for me, it comes off as hypocritical for her to critique my "vulgarity," because if I'm “vulgar,” then arguably so is she.

And speaking for myself, I don’t believe in cheating (already have trust issues and to me that’s a massive betrayal) and anyone who cheats on me would certainly not cheat the accompanying death. Half joking. But anything done outside of my business is none of my business because people in relationships have the right to negotiate their own boundaries, independent of whatever I think or believe. But then don’t come pointing out the “straw” in my eye when you have a “rafter” in yours.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

2 people don't like me.
    I like you, for what that's worth.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be clear, using her infidelity against her is primarily a means to an end, with that endpoint being > don’t critique my Fi when your own Fi is flawed and fucked, and especially when my “sins” (talking crudely and recklessly to certain individuals on an internet forum) pale in comparison to hers (infidelity). Simple. Moreover, it’s retarded and unreasonable to hold someone with 1D Fi to the same morally consistent standard as someone with 3D or 4D Fi. I’m not addressing her sitting atop some high horse. I readily concede that much of my own personal ethics are flaky af and easily picked up and just as easily discarded, which is ultimately why I’m Fi seeking. But evidently hers exist along active fault lines, as well, and so, for me, it comes off as hypocritical for her to critique my "vulgarity," because if I'm “vulgar,” then arguably so is she.

And speaking for myself, I don’t believe in cheating (already have trust issues and to me that’s a massive betrayal) and anyone who cheats on me would certainly not cheat the accompanying death. Half joking. But anything done outside of my business is none of my business because people in relationships have the right to negotiate their own boundaries, independent of whatever I think or believe. But then don’t come pointing out the “straw” in my eye when you have a “rafter” in yours.
    Morals are bullshit anyway.
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Morals are bullshit anyway.
    edgepost af

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mfckrz - SLI final type
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    edgepost af
    Ur profile pic is edgy

TIM
    EIE 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are all the SLEs on this site retarded

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like you too @Adam Strange

TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    why are all the SLEs on this site retarded
    hey you take that back Mr Dostoyevsky

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr Dostoevsky would have liked the SLEs on this site : )

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    mfckrz - SLI final type
    Nah bro, I do not huff gasoline

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Ur profile pic is edgy
    Thanks, I like it too

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we're all happy now : )

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    Nah bro, I do not huff gasoline
    edgy

TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nr9 - ESI final
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

TIM
    EIE 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atlascog View Post
    hey you take that back Mr Dostoyevsky
    it's not ACTUALLY Dosto, just a portrait that happened to be used as the cover for quite a few of his works, for whatever reason.

Mr Dostoevsky would have liked the SLEs on this site : )
    Perhaps. I know he wasn't a fan of atheists, leftists, or hedonists, however.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was a socialist for a while tho, and was addicted to gambling

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nr9 is probably the cutest member on this forum.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, I think much of what he did was to protect himself and avoid the guillotine for a second time

but hedonists? seems unlikely... also, you're obsessed