TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post

"there's definitely definitely definitely no logic, to human behavior."
    Sounds like a challenging task to find the underlying truth for the statement. My logic circuits are tingling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Sounds like a challenging task to find the underlying truth for the statement. My logic circuits are tingling.
    lol FWIW, this is the perspective of a likely strong Fi valuing type...and so...lol It would be "true" from their perspective, seeing as how their rational judgments are largely subjectively based on what they feel, whether the judgments make logical "sense" or not.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    "any T means no emotions" from outer Sol.
    No type is purely T, even logical ego types. Based on that reasoning I'm a ethical type.

...and now the unoffical hymn for all members of this board who are complete T types.

Wasn't David Hume, a likely 'T-type', who said "reason is a slave to the passions"? Must've been an NF too. Not even David fucking Hume is T-enough.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skepsis View Post
    Wasn't David Hume, a likely 'T-type', who said "reason is a slave to the passions"?
    I don't know. I'm not familiar with the works of David Hume.
    But I guess ignoring your emotional needs entirely will most likely lead to depression.

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"any T means no emotions" from outer Sol
    means significantly lesser emotions in the behavior and consciousness than at F types. in average

also there is IR factor
    for Fe types Te types look as very not emotional ones. Fi types understand us better, but have similar issues with Ti types

when T types are tired or concentrate on a task they supress F, especially of superego - the most

also T types may show more emotions by role, than have indeed

by Jung the least emotional are base T

my ESE mother calls me sometimes as "Robert", - robot alike
    Last edited by Sol; 06-02-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    means significantly lesser emotions in the behavior and consciousness than at F types.
    I'm really a mix in that matter... to the point that I reconsidered ILE as my type.

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm really a mix in that matter... to the point that I reconsidered ILE as my type.
    I may say by a videointerview what think about your type. my IR test also may help to distinguish between several types

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI 4 so/sx strigoi
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"there's definitely definitely definitely no logic, to human behavior."
    Be ready, be ready, be ready to get con-Fooooosed

HOOOOman BeeHaviour

That's probably my favourite song of hers right next to the cliché-but-fun "it's oh so quiet"
    479 so/sx

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Be ready, be ready, be ready to get con-Fooooosed

HOOOOman BeeHaviour

That's probably my favourite song of hers right next to the cliché-but-fun "it's oh so quiet"
    Yes, those are in my top 5, along with this >

One of my favorite winter songs > an ode to the Aurora Borealis > the cold, bleak, dark icy North (and the figurative, corresponding emotions) and searching for the hopeful glimmers of "light" that will ultimately "spark the sun off."

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol the more I interact with you, the more I'm compelled to "supervise" you and your incompetent Ni/rigid and intellectually dishonest Te. I'm thinking that perhaps it could be the accentuated Ni steering me closer to ILI. Because I very much like the notion of putting cognitive stress on you, I believe I'll be attaching myself to you like a swollen parasite to a sewer rat's ass.

Thanks... I'd to look into my dictonary for the word buttressing. First encounter for me.

talkin out cha azz whole

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hej @Tallmo, would you mind volunteering your expertise, please? What do you think I am in the DCNH system?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hej @Tallmo, would you mind volunteering your expertise, please? What do you think I am in the DCNH system?
    I cant subtype you sorry. Its usually easy in real life or video. Easier than main type. Dcnh is more on the surface. But its fun to learn. I'll get back to you later with some videos. Maybe you can compare yourself with them and figure it out.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo
    Harmonizing subtype for me? Do you agree or disagree or you can't tell?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo
    Harmonizing subtype for me? Do you agree or disagree or you can't tell?
    Maybe Normalizing? You posted a picture once

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    You posted a picture once
    I posted a few pictures more of myself there:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1255640
    Last edited by WinnieW; 06-04-2019 at 07:32 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Only an EII-Fi would start a Family Photos thread:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-Family-Photos

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    878 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me

You silly boy, you typed Subteigh ESE even though he was one of the first to make a family photo thread. Not very observant are you. Thing about making absolute statements like you did above is that they often come back to bite you on the ass. Not to worry, most of your typings are a bundle of contradictions divorced from reality anyway so mistakes like this are not uncommon for you.

Originally Posted by Kill4Me

ESE-Fe: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid, Fardraft
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy,
    P.S. @those I owe a pm, I am not actually back yet but when I am I will respond. I am just passing through. Welcome back @mfckrz

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    with such a passion you leave no chances for heresies

@Kill4Me
    the more you develop, the more of duals traits people may notice in you you overesteemate my progress

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

yeah only an EII-Fi would start a family photos thread

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FeNi (EIE-Fe) > FiSe (ESI-Se):

Victim mentality? Fuck your existence.

So because you're a low empathy piece of shit that can't manage the extra mirror neurons to imagine being in someone else's shoes, which to a degree I could forgive because I can also be a bit empathy impaired (initially) to situations I can't wholeheartedly relate to at times (SEE, THAT'S COGNITIVE EMPATHY IN ACTION), you've decided to double down on an incomplete (if I were to be diplomatic) stance. That very act is what makes you a piece of shit, not the being unaware of someone's else experience/perception/vantage point and then learning when they attempt to school your evidently hard of learning ass, but doubling down because of your ego. Piss on you.

Not ONCE, have I claimed or conducted myself like a victim--that's not a part of my being, BITCH; if anything, I've been actively fighting, in my own debauched way, against what I perceive to be unjust and irrational, which drew the ire from people like YOU, people who had conveniently overlooked other more problematic things in the thread, and jumped straight down my throat; people who tried to hold me to a standard they were conveniently unwilling to hold others to, others that have mass murdering Hitler in their fucking avatar. I was more than HAPPY to continue on as I was, never asking anyone to back me up, but standing in my own fucking truth.

The only reason why I replied to your comment about "not base T" is because I was already admittedly triggered by others taking issue with my bleach gif whilst they readily ignored WORSE shit, and you seemed to be piling on; based on your earlier comments (that I liked, as I have liked other comments of yours) in the thread, you seemed like a rational, reasonable person whom I not only agreed with but felt some appreciation for your openmindedness--you were one of few, if any, that spoke to another narrative not steeped in utter obtuseness, whether willful or otherwise. But your blind spot is the problem here.

I tried to convey my perspective to you, not from a standpoint of wanting pity, but imparting understanding why, for some people, due to a PTSD of sorts and an accumulation of societal stab wounds and paper cuts, it's harder to be dispassionate about certain phenomena that trigger "fight or flight" impulses. I know far too many people, who in real time, every day, feel the amplification of bigotry that MFers like you don't readily experience. And we see that the root of it is deeply embedded within the current toxic social climate that is pervasive everywhere, and especially on the internet. Hate crimes are steadily on the rise, thanks in part to these (anti)think chambers at the far reaches of the net. These types of ideas amplify and affect my communities, directly and indirectly, every fucking day. I'm constantly pissed OFF lately because I'm doing backflips trying to decide life-altering things like which country is the best for me to be based in right now because the "local" politics directly impact my work and overall life quality. This shit is NOT a game to me. I'm Gamma Quadra motherfucker, we don't like to have our "hands tied" and productivity stymied by outside forces--it makes us want to FIGHT, which is what I do, in my own ways, as evidenced by my responses on this thread.

I'm not saying that what I did was "right," necessarily, but it was DESERVED, and my disagreeable posturing was rooted in what I perceived to be unfair treatment and double standards--if you're going to condemn my act, condemn the other MFers as well. And if you don't condemn them, the shut the fuck up about what I say or do. Keep that same unbothered, apathetic energy. I never asked for any of you to hold my fucking hand so go choke on an unwashed bag of ISIS dick.
    You've done nothing but pussy pop and back peddle all over this thread, and especially after it got too hot for you.

That’s literally what the fuck you said and now you act as if you were misquoted once it became glaringly obvious to anyone reasonable enough to see beyond your clusterfuck of right wing trigger words that you were wading neck deep in logical fallacies (as you are wont to do).

The problem is that you do this often–you’ll make the most rudimentary, blatantly obvious, uncritical, hyper reductionist observations and string them together with a fuck ton of low brow conjecture, buttressed by incomplete and/or inaccurate information. Your comments often read like Dave Rubin and Jordan Peterson had a chromosome depleted love child.

Honestly, it seems to me that you enjoy presenting false equivalencies for the sake of appearing "fair and balanced" or neutral, a tactic which flies in the face of critical thinking and historical nuance, which you often lack.

Here’s the thing > ANTIFA is not completely blameless--and no one here has argued that. Some of its members clearly have gone overboard with some of their tactics. But hyping and over-inflating the threat they pose paints a decentralized, relatively impotent (in the grand, hegemonic scheme of things) group with a broad and overly simple brush, and contributes to a disproportionate right-wing panic and hypocritical pearl clutching in the process. The fact of the matter is that the worst of ANTIFA's sins don't compare to that of the far right. There is no ANTIFA equivalent to the murder of Heather Hyer, the Charleston church shooting, or the attack on a Pittsburgh synagogue. ANTIFA has no relationship with the Democratic Party nor do its members really support the party; on the other hand, many far right activists are ardent Trump supporters, and at times seem to get tacit support from the White House (e.g., Charlottsville and the 'both sides' comment) and propagandist machines like Fox News. Placing a focus on ANTIFA unnecessarily distracts from the much greater problem of far-right extremism. By creating threads like this, you are part of the problem, not the solution. You want to stop ANTIFA? Then stop the right wing extremists that give them cause to exist.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me On top of an obviously diminished ability to draw abstract connections beyond your limited ass sense perception, you're also a bumbling idiot. Interesting how you cherry pick posts that you think may portray (heaven forbid you actually articulated a fucking thought strung together by something called words to ARGUE and PROVE your assertions like a moderately intelligent person) a certain type, while neglecting the vast majority of my posting history.

The first post involved a violation of my Fi value system. The second post, I honestly don't know what the fuck you're getting at there that would speak to my being an ethical type, especially seeing as how I'm actually addressing someone's persistent usage of logical fallacies.

If you are too lazy to give an actual analysis, then keep your myopic, cogntively rigid, low rent, half-assed opinions to yourself. The only thing you're doing is making your typing method look more shoddy than what it already is.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe is the right call for Alonzo. So, the only two viable options for it are EIE-Fe or ESI-Se. First, subtract out its E6 adversarial features (pugnaciousness, accusation, projection, defensiveness, victimized entitlement, us versus them). What’s left? A ciphon-like cognition attempting to passionately translate and express the feelings/hopes/fears/anxieties/moods of communities/movements/groups....the orientation towards communities/movements/groups comes from so/sx but the cognition itself is FeNi clear as day (Ni-creative fuels the expression with imaginative framing and heightened mental drift).
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-12-2019 at 01:08 AM.

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Alonzo
    "you're also a bumbling idiot"

ESIs. LIE are not as rude as Alonzo. He's not LIE. They are rude alike me.
    I hope this makes you feel better about your duals.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe is the right call for Alonzo.
    Says who? You can't type for shit.

So, the only two viable options for it are EIE-Fe or ESI-Se.

First, subtract out its E6 adversarial features (pugnaciousness, accusation, projection, defensiveness, victimized entitlement, us versus them).
    lol Fuck you. I don’t adhere to your pissy enneagram profiles or your flawed and flimsy typing method, which by the way, you yourself completely contradict. You are the biggest coward on this board when it comes to self-assertion, dominance or confrontation, on any matter. You like to be aggressive with those who don’t push back on you. But you’ve never gotten rowdy with me, most probably because you know I’d turn your ass every which way but loose. You are no 8, motherfucker. I’ve never lived my life based on fear or cowardice. My chief motivator is ANGER and my vice, a gluttonous lust for it, which is why you feeble minded, disingenuous simpletons insist on labeling me an ethical type. But name one “emotion” I broadcast around here besides anger. I’ll wait.

What’s left? A ciphon-like cognition attempting to passionately translate and express the feelings/hopes/fears/anxieties/moods of communities/movements/groups....the orientation towards communities/movements/groups comes from so/sx but the cognition which orients itself is FeNi clear as day (Ni-creative fuels the expression with imaginative framing and heightened mental drift).
    Cute. But no.
    1.) Everyone is capable of everything. Lemme repeat> Everyone is capable of everything. Once more for the cheap seats in the back> Everyone is capable of everything. The differentiating factor is that our usage of the functions vary in scope and strength. Point out where I utilize 4D Fe and 3D Fi. I’ll wait.

2.) To an ant, raindrops crash like massive, inescapable tidal waves; but to an average sized adult, rain drops aren't remotely as overwhelming, awe inspiring, and noteworthy. You, motherfucker, emotionally speaking, are an ant. And Fe raindrops will therefore appear larger and more threatening to you than to others; I'm more like a scrappy kitten (avoids getting wet when possible but won't die from the occasional sprinkling), whereas an actual Fe dominant, would be the human being with a more nuanced, sophisticated relationship with emotional downpours and flooding. Just because I’m a higher evolved species than you are, does not mean that I’m an ethical type. There needs to be a moratorium on those with utterly deficient ethical skills typing anyone who’s somewhat better than them at it as “clear as day” ethical types. Ridiculous.

3.) Any human without significant developmental disabilities, be they a logical or ethical type, should be able to sufficiently “express the feelings/hopes/fears/anxieties/moods of communities/movements/groups” if at the very least, they know how to read, watch, and listen, which is what I do. I know what’s going on with people because I. READ. FUCKING. BOOKS. I also watch television (documentaries, the News, interviews, film) and more than that, I observe, engage and interact with people on the regular and listen to what they have to say...like a normal fucking person. Both Te and Fe are beholden to the tribe and what’s going on with the tribe; it’s just they engage the tribe along different parameters. I'm far more competent at providing Te services than Fe ones. But I shouldn’t have to point that out to an alleged “typing expert."

4.) This bit right here seems the most challenging for certain sensors to understand. Basing your judgments purely off of what can only be immediately beheld with the senses is A LIMITED way to perceive the world. It’s certainly a valid, vital perspective but only ONE, which does not tell the complete story. There are a plethora of "behind the scene" variables and factors that matter when typing someone. Moreover, to a certain extent, you must allow other people to speak to their experience, an experience that exists beyond what you see yourself, and that has to count for something. When I’ve said time and time again that I am not an empath (which one would have to be to varying extents in order to be an ethical type), and damn sure not one that experiences affective empathy (by way of contagion), which all types that value Fe experience to some degree, you must take my word for it. There has to be some level of trust that I know myself well enough to make such a declaration. It’s impossible for you to know the full inner workings of my mind and body. PERIOD.

5.) Oh and I also VI as a LIE based on Filatova’s portraits, which are exceedingly more reliable and empirically based than any of your disastrous VI templates. But again, you'll just have to take my word for it. Unless you want to trade pics.

6.) You also acknowledge subtypes, but then seemingly refuse to acknowledge that a LIE-Ni would have strengthened intuition and ethics and so accentuated Fi and Fe would be par for the course > like some ersatz NF. DERP.

7.) You get no awards for your paltry, insufficient, ill conceived and poorly reasoned “observations.”

@Alonzo
    "you're also a bumbling idiot"

ESIs. LIE are not as rude as Alonzo. He's not LIE. They are rude alike me.
    I hope this makes you feel better about your duals.

More idiocy. Are you feeling dizzy and lightheaded today? Did you not receive your daily rations or whatever stale, crusty ass bread they feed you people these days?

1.) Any type can be “rude” or “nice”; those things are not type related. Furthermore, I am a complex human being with agency and can use this platform in whichever way I choose–perhaps I use it to blow off steam. You do not know me or see me in my day to day life. This persona is only a fraction of who I am. A true logical type would be able to understand that distinction. Even still, if one were to actually go through my posting history, they’d see that in totality, I’m clearly Te > Fe. Only the dumb, willfully obtuse or flat out trolls say otherwise.

2.) I can manifest a particularly mean, nasty, sadistic streak when I want to, which if one were to THINK about it, makes sense for someone with submerged ethics. I rarely if ever feel bad for the shit I say because I’m not emotionally attached to any of it. They are just words to me. Most of the time, I don't say things to make people feel bad. I just give my raw, unbridled thoughts, which is what Te types are known for.

3.) A while back you said that I have strong intuition (which I do), but now all of a sudden I'm a sensor? lol How logical, consistent and coherent of you.

4.) And if logical types can't be rude, then logical types also shouldn't believe in random, illogical, superstitious ass tarot cards and bitch and moan and cry in the Random Thought Thread about all the evidently intelligent women that don't want him.

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you have Fe type. mb SEI
    and there are no clear methods to understand which functions are accentuated at you. especially without normal data about nonverbal
    as you like to ask a lot of senseless questions, then mb your Fe is accentuated above average

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have Fe type. mb SEI
    and there are no clear methods to understand which functions are accentuated at you. especially without normal data about nonverbal
    as you like to ask a lot of senseless questions, then mb your Fe is accentuated above average
    I really wish you would spend more time critiquing (and improving) your English and less time focusing on other peoples' types. Then perhaps it would be easier to discern if you are actually saying/contributing anything of value. Any base Te user worth their salt values competency, accuracy and effectiveness; your broken pigeon English, in part, prohibits you from manifesting those objectives. At the very least, there are myriads and myriads of decent, easily accessible English language resources on the internet and so there would seem to be little to no excuse for you...or is there?

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    That is why you and others have considered ESI before
    because those "others" were incompetent noobs which typed by bad materials without video
    the noobs could be close, as ESI is not far from the most probable SEI

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

because those "others" were incompetent noobs which typed by bad materials without video
    the noobs could be close, as ESI is not far from the most probable SEI
    Tbh, I can't see SEI personally and I still lean towards Fi-EII, but I suppose it is possible.
    Last edited by Raver; 07-14-2019 at 03:14 AM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have Fe type. mb SEI
    Have you no sense of rational choice about your person? If my questions are as 'senseless' as you depict them you have the choice to not read what i write. Better yet, stop contributing garbage such as this post of yours to my thread.
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Delilah
    there is my IR test in the signature. the last SEI which do it got at top ILE and other types fiting to SEI not badly
    you'd need to understand correctly your type before asking anything here. then you'd had lesser misunderstandings of the basics to ask nonsenses

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

1.) Everyone is capable of everything. Lemme repeat> Everyone is capable of everything. Once more for the cheap seats in the back> Everyone is capable of everything. The differentiating factor is that our usage of the functions vary in scope and strength. Point out where I utilize 4D Fe and 3D Fi. I’ll wait.
    Base T types impress by the thoughts but not by the size of the font.

so is Alonzo LIE?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Base T types impress by the thoughts but not by the size of the font.

so is Alonzo LIE?
    By any chance have your tarot readings predicted a ghastly death for you anytime soon? *crossing my fingers*

Haikus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol Fuck you. I don’t adhere to your pissy enneagram profiles or your flawed and flimsy typing method, which by the way, you yourself completely contradict. You are the biggest coward on this board when it comes to self-assertion, dominance or confrontation, on any matter. You like to be aggressive with those who don’t push back on you. But you’ve never gotten rowdy with me, most probably because you know I’d turn your ass every which way but loose. You are no 8, motherfucker. I’ve never lived my life based on fear or cowardice. My chief motivator is ANGER and my vice, a gluttonous lust for it, which is why you feeble minded, disingenuous simpletons insist on labeling me an ethical type. But name one “emotion” I broadcast around here besides anger. I’ll wait.

Cute. But no.

2.) To an ant, raindrops crash like massive, inescapable tidal waves; but to an average sized adult, rain drops aren't remotely as overwhelming, awe inspiring, and noteworthy. You, motherfucker, emotionally speaking, are an ant. And Fe raindrops will therefore appear larger and more threatening to you than to others; I'm more like a scrappy kitten (avoids getting wet when possible but won't die from the occasional sprinkling), whereas an actual Fe dominant, would be the human being with a more nuanced, sophisticated relationship with emotional downpours and flooding. Just because I’m a higher evolved species than you are, does not mean that I’m an ethical type. There needs to be a moratorium on those with utterly deficient ethical skills typing anyone who’s somewhat better than them at it as “clear as day” ethical types. Ridiculous.

3.) Any human without significant developmental disabilities, be they a logical or ethical type, should be able to sufficiently “express the feelings/hopes/fears/anxieties/moods of communities/movements/groups” if at the very least, they know how to read, watch, and listen, which is what I do. I know what’s going on with people because I. READ. FUCKING. BOOKS. I also watch television (documentaries, the News, interviews, film) and more than that, I observe, engage and interact with people on the regular and listen to what they have to say...like a normal fucking person. Both Te and Fe are beholden to the tribe and what’s going on with the tribe; it’s just they engage the tribe along different parameters. I'm far more competent at providing Te services than Fe ones. But I shouldn’t have to point that out to an alleged “typing expert."

4.) This bit right here seems the most challenging for certain sensors to understand. Basing your judgments purely off of what can only be immediately beheld with the senses is A LIMITED way to perceive the world. It’s certainly a valid, vital perspective but only ONE, which does not tell the complete story. There are a plethora of "behind the scene" variables and factors that matter when typing someone. Moreover, to a certain extent, you must allow other people to speak to their experience, an experience that exists beyond what you see yourself, and that has to count for something. When I’ve said time and time again that I am not an empath (which one would have to be to varying extents in order to be an ethical type), and damn sure not one that experiences affective empathy (by way of contagion), which all types that value Fe experience to some degree, you must take my word for it. There has to be some level of trust that I know myself well enough to make such a declaration. It’s impossible for you to know the full inner workings of my mind and body. PERIOD.

5.) Oh and I also VI as a LIE based on Filatova’s portraits, which are exceedingly more reliable and empirically based than any of your disastrous VI templates. But again, you'll just have to take my word for it. Unless you want to trade pics.

6.) You also acknowledge subtypes, but then seemingly refuse to acknowledge that a LIE-Ni would have strengthened intuition and ethics and so accentuated Fi and Fe would be par for the course > like some ersatz NF. DERP.

7.) You get no awards for your paltry, insufficient, ill conceived and poorly reasoned “observations.”

More idiocy. Are you feeling dizzy and lightheaded today? Did you not receive your daily rations or whatever stale, crusty ass bread they feed you people these days?

1.) Any type can be “rude” or “nice”; those things are not type related. Furthermore, I am a complex human being with agency and can use this platform in whichever way I choose–perhaps I use it to blow off steam. You do not know me or see me in my day to day life. This persona is only a fraction of who I am. A true logical type would be able to understand that distinction. Even still, if one were to actually go through my posting history, they’d see that in totality, I’m clearly Te > Fe. Only the dumb, willfully obtuse or flat out trolls say otherwise.

2.) I can manifest a particularly mean, nasty, sadistic streak when I want to, which if one were to THINK about it, makes sense for someone with submerged ethics. I rarely if ever feel bad for the shit I say because I’m not emotionally attached to any of it. They are just words to me. Most of the time, I don't say things to make people feel bad. I just give my raw, unbridled thoughts, which is what Te types are known for.

3.) A while back you said that I have strong intuition (which I do), but now all of a sudden I'm a sensor? lol How logical, consistent and coherent of you.

4.) And if logical types can't be rude, then logical types also shouldn't believe in random, illogical, superstitious ass tarot cards and bitch and moan and cry in the Random Thought Thread about all the evidently intelligent women that don't want him.
    Okay so you are Te.

I agree, one thing that bothers me about ST sensor thinkers, si, te, is that they make many many wrong assumptions about things going on in the work place. They see the end result of stuff, and make these huge logical leaps and wrong assumptions about how you got there. I actually find this to be the most frustrating part about working with them. Only knowing what you can see isn't actually the greatest. I find myself saying> okay thanks for your help, now go away.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Okay so you are Te.

I agree, one thing that bothers me about ST sensor thinkers, si, te, is that they make many many wrong assumptions about things going on in the work place. They see the end result of stuff, and make these huge logical leaps and wrong assumptions about how you got there. I actually find this to be the most frustrating part about working with them. Only knowing what you can see isn't actually the greatest. I find myself saying> okay thanks for your help, now go away.
    Hold up--took a quick scan through your post history and wacey is your other account on here? You're one of my faves. You gotta be ESI-Se or something approximate, right? Reading your posts has a very soothing and calming affect on me--I'm very suggestible to your brand of Fi; your judgments have often felt correct to me and somewhat remind of a close cousin and one of my best friends who are also ESI-Se and with whom I no longer readily have the benefit of nudging me towards "higher ground." lol Cheers to you.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ @wacey, you’ve been busted.

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even an obtuse troll would see that being so emotionally triggered 70% of the time is F > T.

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought the nick was obvious

Is waiting for getting typed as F.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.