Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Did you happen to catch the part where I said "with (per google, read: indicating the material used for some purpose) my creative Ni?"

Te purpose/objective: to revenge troll. Te unlocks Ni's expensive, black crocodile skinned briefcase in order to access the day organizer/planner and Ne Macbook Pro with the appropriate documents by which to accomplish Te's petty ass objective with high effectiveness. The documents enclosed include detailed templates for the roll out of mobilizing Se data points, Si sense impressions and role Fe's verbal "expressiveness" and fluidity. All the while, Te's suggestive Fi cracked iPhone 4 is vibrating in its pocket with nonstop SMS messages that read "pissed off."

Consciously speaking, this was all a part of Te's plan. Maybe one day you'll learn that everyone is capable of everything, albeit with differing facility; and therein lies the answer to this conundrum (for the willfully obtuse) > if you can point out where I utilize 4D Fe/3D Fi, there'll actually be some credit and consideration given to your opinion. I'll wait.
    So interesting story
    Monday my mother (ILI) receives a letter in the mail and i read it and told her "mom, you have an appointment Thursday at 9am."
    My mother has been reading this letter, requirements on it and shuffling it for about two days now. Come Thursday morning i FORGOT all about the appointment. My mother walks into my room at 7:30; I've been awake since 4:30 and reminds me about the appointment, which I did not write down on a calendar and in my Ni devalued way did not plan for it and completely forgot
    So, I get up while she's preparing everything else around her to leave. Come to find she had set her clothing up to wear the night before (which is always usual for my mom since she's always prepared). Here I am say "heck why not just wear the clothes you wore yesterday" to some this may seem gross but I promise I changed my underwear. Meanwhile she always has her clothes neatly hung up and mine is in a pile.
    She's set the baby's breakfast up on the table and has had her coffee already...like "how? do you have all this energy and desire to stay in the moment?" I get up casually, have my coffee two hours may have passed by and I may have done two things.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa please stop, no one gives a fuck. We do not give a shit about your Si anecdotes.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Yeah, it's inconsistent with ILIs I've known. I mean I'm more likely to love gathering hate than any ILI I know haha.
    ILIs with Fe PoLR can be insensitive albeit unintentionally. This is why I don't like being called insensitive, it applies it's unintentional. When I cause a stir, when I offend it is intentional and I know exactly which button to press and when.
    Yeah most likely

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's inconsistent with ILIs I've known. I mean I'm more likely to love gathering hate than any ILI I know haha.
    ILIs with Fe PoLR can be insensitive albeit unintentionally. This is why I don't like being called insensitive, it applies it's unintentional. When I cause a stir, when I offend it is intentional and I know exactly which button to press and when.
    You use Fe with Si
    Fe with Ni care about people and their feelings.
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Yeah most likely
    So I'd assume if an ILI did want to gather hate they'd just press random buttons until they found one.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You use Fe with Si
    Fe with Ni care about people and their feelings.
    Fe with Si? The combination that cares about creating a comfortable environment. LOL, get fucked pelican hoe
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe with Si? The combination that cares about creating a comfortable environment. LOL, get fucked pelican hoe
    EIE
    In connection with this the EIE places an important role on morality, taken aback by society he himself strives into those spheres, where, in his opinion, this criteria is best matched. Being a very emotional man he easily may be made victim of strange misfortunes. Towards others he is capable of exemplifying warmth and sincere sympathy, he is very courteous and inclined to prove to be of service, at least when prolonged participation is not required.

Something is out of match
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE
    In connection with this the EIE places an important role on morality, taken aback by society he himself strives into those spheres, where, in his opinion, this criteria is best matched. Being a very emotional man he easily may be made victim of strange misfortunes. Towards others he is capable of exemplifying warmth and sincere sympathy, he is very courteous and inclined to prove to be of service, at least when prolonged participation is not required.
    Indeed, I am a very emotional person. I relate to all of that in my general life. Thanks for confirming I'm an EIE.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get em Al.
    But I have a genuine question - Can EIEs be vengeful/vindictive, because I'd describe myself as both of those things.
    Most definitely. They're among the best at it, when they want to be. With lead Fe being its enforcer? Damn, hide ya wife, hide ya kids. lol But revenge is one of Enneagram 8's "vices" and for me, that's where a lot of that impulse comes from; without a doubt, 8/8 wing is also a part of your tritype. In the past, it used to drive me mad but at this point, it just manifests like mild indigestion, in the form of something "lighthearted" like mild online trolling. lol But, fortunately, it still has its limits > I'm less inclined to troll a 20 y/o for some relatively minor infraction than I am some hyper grown ass man. When @Sol soon becomes an octogenarian, I'll lay off.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most definitely. They're among the best at it, when they want to be. With lead Fe being its enforcer? Damn, hide ya wife, hide ya kids. lol But revenge is one of Enneagram 8's "vices" and for me, that's where a lot of that impulse comes from; without a doubt, 8/8 wing is also a part of your tritype. In the past, it used to drive me mad but at this point, it just manifests like mild indigestion, in the form of something "lighthearted" like mild online trolling. lol But, fortunately, it still has its limits > I'm less inclined to troll a 20 y/o for some relatively minor infraction than I am some hyper grown ass man. When @Sol soon becomes an octogenarian, I'll lay off.
    Ahh this makes so much sense, would you say the fact that w8 and 8 are both in my tritype could make me look more like a core 8 than I actually am. Then I've also heard 3s (my actual core type) can be quite vindictive as well, and as I'm very ambitious and driven I think it could all sort of mush together as a whole to create the formula that makes me such a spiteful bitch at times lol.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that demonstrative is the function used to show the limits of the element used: XLE and the instability of what is called factual, XEI and the mutability of the personal relations etc.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Indeed, I am a very emotional person. I relate to all of that in my general life. Thanks for confirming I'm an EIE.
    You have neither been warm nor sympathetic.

Continuing

" Wonderfully knows how to manipulate others by their feelings. At the same time feels greatly wounded himself, sometimes seeming like “a man without skin”. He strongly depends on the opinion of those that surround him, they, without fail, take the role of student or spectator."

Like I said you seem to have a pretty thick skin for someone who claims to be EIE and you are ESE. Final type.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have neither been warm nor sympathetic.

Continuing

" Wonderfully knows how to manipulate others by their feelings. At the same time feels greatly wounded himself, sometimes seeming like “a man without skin”. He strongly depends on the opinion of those that surround him, they, without fail, take the role of student or spectator."

Like I said you seem to have a pretty thick skin for someone who claims to be EIE and you are ESE. Final type.

HAHAHAHAH "Final type", the Maritsa classic. Get back under the bridge troll.
    I'm not warm or sympathetic to you sure, I tried to be but you felt the need to bully others.

I'm EIE. Final type.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't think all ILIs are like that, then again I'm probably not ILI lol but I still believe not all ILIs are like that at all, that ILI you mentioned could be a type 7
    ILI can be hateful, angry or grudge holders. It doesn't mean they are all like that but it is not uncommon. I have not met an ILI 7. I have known an ILI disintegrate to 7.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHAH "Final type", the Maritsa classic. Get back under the bridge troll.
    I'm not warm or sympathetic to you sure, I tried to be but you felt the need to bully others.

I'm EIE. Final type.
    you have never tried to be and i don't bully others you do
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have never tried to be and i don't bully others you do
    I don't bully others, call them out maybe. But bully? Nope.
    I did try to be, you don't get to dictate that.
    But of course, you are a classic troll and nothing you say can be taken seriously. Please put me back on ignore hawk.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's mediate the thread and keep the peace please
    @woofwoofl

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know how to upload the GIF

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh this makes so much sense, would you say the fact that w8 and 8 are both in my tritype could make me look more like a core 8 than I actually am.
    Indeed.

Then I've also heard 3s (my actual core type) can be quite vindictive as well, and as I'm very ambitious and driven I think it could all sort of mush together as a whole to create the formula that makes me such a spiteful bitch at times lol.
    lol Pretty much.

An 8's vengeance is usually more than just a base level draw towards “eye for an eye” type pettiness (though it certainly can be). It’s more about corrective justice, “righting wrongs” and equalizing a situation through various manifestations of anger, intimidation, manipulation of power dynamics, stuff like that. At our most petty, we simply don’t like to have our authority “illegitimately” challenged or to be/feel unfairly blamed for what some may perceive (rightly or wrongly) as our bad behavior. Lol But at best, vengeance manifests in wanting to stand up for the weak/innocent/unfairly maligned.

3s are more inclined towards vengeance if, for example, you make them look bad/do something to fuck up their image or try to thwart their success somehow (i.e., taking credit for things they’ve done, blaming them when initiatives don’t work out, etc...). But a 3 will tend to write you off as some “loser ass bitch” or something along the lines and cut ties. On the other hand, 8s will likely try to reassert their authority through some form of (overt or covert) power grab. But like you said, when you got 8 and 3 on top of each other, the underlying motivations become blurry and that vengeful feeling intensifies and escalates.

But, in order to avoid doing things that may come back to haunt you, I'd advise trying to self reflect as much as possible on the underlying assumptions that fuel the desire for vengeance. For 8s, the truth is most often rooted in pushing back against not wanting to be weak or vulnerable (read: disempowered) but you have to honestly assess if that's what someone/the circumstance is actually try to do to you. When/if you see that it's probably not that deep, it's easier to let up and not be so vengeful. But, as you can see, that's easier said than done.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't bully others, call them out maybe. But bully? Nope.
    I did try to be, you don't get to dictate that.
    But of course, you are a classic troll and nothing you say can be taken seriously. Please put me back on ignore hawk.
    A link to a true EIE.

You can see how kind and helpful he is in the actions with his friends and with his communication with me

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Video-included

I’m adding you to my list as ESE
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed.

lol Pretty much.

An 8's vengeance is usually more than just a base level draw towards “eye for an eye” type pettiness (though it certainly can be). It’s more about corrective justice, “righting wrongs” and equalizing a situation through various manifestations of anger, intimidation, manipulation of power dynamics, stuff like that. At our most petty, we simply don’t like to have our authority “illegitimately” challenged or to be/feel unfairly blamed for what some may perceive (rightly or wrongly) as our bad behavior. Lol But at best, vengeance manifests in wanting to stand up for the weak/innocent/unfairly maligned.

3s are more inclined towards vengeance if, for example, you make them look bad/do something to fuck up their image or try to thwart their success somehow (i.e., taking credit for things they’ve done, blaming them when initiatives don’t work out, etc...). But a 3 is more inclined to write you off as some “loser ass bitch” or something along the lines and cut ties. On the other hand, 8s will likely try to reassert their authority through some form of (overt or covert) power grab. But like you said, when you got 8 and 3 on top of each other, the underlying motivations become blurry and that vengeful feeling intensifies and escalates.

But, in order to avoid doing things that may come back to haunt you, I'd advise trying to self reflect as much as possible on the underlying assumptions that fuel the desire for vengeance. For 8s, the truth is most often rooted in pushing back against not wanting to be weak or vulnerable (read: disempowered) but you have to honestly assess if that's what someone/the circumstance is actually try to do to you. When/if you see that it's probably not that deep, it's easier to let up and not be so vengeful. But, as you can see, that's easier said than done.
    It's interesting and it makes so much sense. Like when I'm unhealthy, if I see someone with potential I attempt to put that person in a position where they don't even want to try. I've found if someone is just starting to get the hang of something it is much easier to make them lose interest and shit rather than if they've been into that thing for longer.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

ESE are emotionally sensitive, a bit naive and withdraw when truly upset. They are not thick skinned people. :/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A link to a true EIE.

You can see how kind and helpful he is in the actions with his friends and with his communication with me

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Video-included

I’m adding you to my list as ESE
    Lol I don't consent to being on your list. This shit is funny to me haha, you're good entertainment.
    I think you misunderstand EIEs to be honest.

The emotions given off by an EIE may be pleasant and soothing if deemed appropriate, but more often, there is a harsher edge that seeks to inspire more intense emotions in other individuals. EIEs are willing to give out messages that may shock or anger people if that is the mood they feel will lead to greater passion in others. This can manifest in the belief that positive change is best brought out through rebellion or revolution. As such, EIEs are usually able to defend themselves and their allies with confidence.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol I don't consent to being on your list. This shit is funny to me haha, you're good entertainment.
    I think you misunderstand EIEs to be honest.
    Nah I’ve been doing this for a long time. You are by no means in any control over Ni

You can take your consent and shove it
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah I’ve been doing this for a long time. You are by no means in any control over Ni
    I don't care how long you've been doing this for troll.
    Now remove me from your list I don't consent. That's literal harassment.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    ESE are emotionally sensitive, a bit naive and withdraw when truly upset. They are not thick skinned people. :/
    They have Se demonstrative and have a thick skin
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure Jan.
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The two ESE I know well are not. My sister gets her feelings hurt easily. SEE (except Trump and that youtube whiny woman) are thicker skinned than ESE and EIE probably are too. I am curious though if you are using Filatova for that? Sol says my sister is maybe SEI but Ashton typed her ESE. She is not introverted so it has to be ESE. She needs a lot of human contact.
    Last edited by Aylen; 05-09-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Now sometimes I be gettin' higher than a bitch
    Smoking all my lows, put the fire to the spliff
    What up, now what up
    Now I've been getting higher, and higher
    And higher, and higher
    Now what up, now what up, now what up, what up"

There is a difference between conflict and hatred, let's put the guard down and keep up the peace. Conflict happens I guess but come on we need more Quaid E Azam's and less Suge Knight's. Not a diss because I appreciate Suge's enterprising and business skill, it's just my personal perspective on it.

No need to feud with anyone and let's just focus on productivity, as users have emphasised on here focus on making your money and bettering yourself.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The two ESE I know well are not. My sister gets her feelings hurt easily. SEE are thicker skinned than ESE and EIE probably are too. I am curious though if you are using Filatova for that? Sol says my sister is maybe SEI but Ashton typed her ESE. She is not introverted so it has to be ESE. She needs a lot of human contact.
    So does queentiger
    Getting her feelings hurt easily
    Lol
    -

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's actually really difficult to stop the conflict :/

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why bother, LLC?
    This is like a therapy session. A messed up therapy session, yes, but it IS needed.
    What good is it to just swallow everything and move on if it's all eventually going to burst like raging torrents out of an overflowing dam, anyway? Let human nature follow its course and enjoy the show while you still can
    "Time is my horse that stays always my own,
    A helmet’s mask-visor – the grate on a hole,
    The walls are my armor that’s made of the stone,
    My permanent shield is the door’s iron fold.

Time! I desire to speed your hooves’ rattle!
    My stony armor is heavy to rise on!
    Death, when we’ve come, will help me by the saddle;
    I will dismount and rise up my visor."
    Mikhail Lermontov

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

So does queentiger
    Getting her feelings hurt easily
    Lol
    I was just thinking, maybe the term thin/thick skin was the wrong term to use. My sister is very sensitive to emotional displays. She cries easily at movies or if someone else is crying. I have hurt her feelings by telling her she was not doing something right. She pouts a bit if we tease her so she can certainly take jokes since she was raised in my family and got teased a lot. She is one of the best people I have ever known. She doesn't just talk the talk. She gets out there and helps people. She donates her time and money to causes that save animals among other things. She volunteers to help people in need. Everyone loves her and no one has a bad word to say about her. Only on forums would she get hate like you see ESE get hate on this one.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It's actually really difficult to stop the conflict :/
    I am not in conflict. I am just discussing concepts.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not in conflict. I am just discussing concepts.
    dw, It's mainly the @Beautiful sky @queentiger conflict , discussing concepts is required and essential to keep the peace

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why does he need to convince you? Are you some divine being?
    I never said convince me or anyone. In fact all I said was he should explain why he thinks he is an SLE and the outcome of that could be convincing people including myself.

Read: "If he wants to explain why he thinks he is one and convince us, now is a good time."

It is not unreasonable to ask someone to explain why they think they are a certain type, when multiple people think they are not. It could change somebodies opinion to a more correct conclusion, and also teach something new to whichever party in the process.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

dw, It's mainly the @Beautiful sky @queentiger conflict , discussing concepts is required and essential to keep the peace
    I have seen much worse. They can roar for awhile, then they will do something else.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting and it makes so much sense. Like when I'm unhealthy, if I see someone with potential I attempt to put that person in a position where they don't even want to try. I've found if someone is just starting to get the hang of something it is much easier to make them lose interest and shit rather than if they've been into that thing for longer.
    lol A wonderful example of diabolical Fe usage. It's good that you are so self aware, especially at such a young age, because that gives you a better chance at thwarting those types of impulses and behaviors--which, purely from a practical point of view, I think is the best thing to do because I've often found that one of the best (least messy, perilous, backfiring, soul destroying) ways to reap all kinds of reward/success/influence/power/love/validation is through magnanimity, using one's "power," whatever that may be and however that may manifest, to uplift/encourage/inspire/aid others even when it seems that it's at the expense of self (because with the right ones, especially, this engenders loyalty and devotion, which are a form of capital in their own right).

I also have 3 in my tritype and along with 8, there can be this crabs in a barrel, acting from a place of "scarcity" mindset that believes that power/influence/validation are all limited resources, and the (best, most delicious) lion shares are only achieved through cold, underhanded, destructive, duplicitous, nefarious, "dog eat dog" means. Look, I won't lie and act as if the "bad guys" don't frequently win and have fun doing it, but guess what? They'll live a life (if clever and self aware enough) of constantly looking over their shoulders, ever in anticipation of their comeuppance + being found out + having their image destroyed and potentially losing it all. You're either gonna pay on the front end or the back end. But those that generally act in good faith with an eye towards magnanimity will more often go to sleep "worry free" while still rolling deep in [fortified/secure/unshakable/enduring] power, success, love, whatever. Cutthroat power moves can be fun, especially in the fictionalized abstract, but the domino effects of actually living that type of existence should be a disquieting prospect, especially for strong Ni users. As a vulgar pop culture example, compare Oprah (creative Ni) to Trump (suggestive Ni). Who do you think sleeps better at night? lol