Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,400 of 4279

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #3361
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I thought u typed me STP
    When?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  2. #3362
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,185
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I thought u typed me STP
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    When?
    It was ISTP enneagram 7 a page or two back, I think.

    My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.​ C.G. Jung

     



  3. #3363
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    It was ISTP enneagram 7 a page or two back, I think.
    He could be ISTP

    I may have been between ISTP and ESTJ

    He certainly judges things that are done poorly, useless, bound to fail-Te

    And he something else, doesn’t have enough strength. He spoke a lot about his weaknesses
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  4. #3364
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    @qaz00 ESTP final type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  5. #3365
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,743
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You can do what you want, I will keep on doing what I want, and we can go on like this forever.
    Forever is a long time. You should reconsider this plan.
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  6. #3366
    Haikus thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,113
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Forever is a long time. You should reconsider this plan.
    that

  7. #3367
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sol's emo club
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,791
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I visited infinity once. The truth is that it is messed up. Someone just kicked down the last digit which happened to be 8.
    Measuring you right now

  8. #3368
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,335
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    that
    yeah wow veri ni

  9. #3369
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The point is that ''doing what i want'' for an infinite amount of time, in this instance, equals him not expending energy at all while tiring the 'opponent' out - it is an indefinite net positive for him.

  10. #3370
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,743
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    that
    Glad you got the dumb Socionics joke.
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  11. #3371
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,387
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Someone just kicked down the last digit which happened to be 8.
    Interesting... because I name the infinity sign a lying 8 since my childhood.

  12. #3372
    Moou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    megatrop isfp

    alonzo ile - annoying as FUCK

    roger istj
    Last edited by Moou; 05-05-2019 at 06:39 AM.

  13. #3373
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    megatrop isfp

    alonzo ile - annoying as FUCK

    roger istj
    Great. Another inept simpleton incapable of accurately typing the ingrown hair on the underside of her (inevitably, if not already) cellulite ridden ass, let alone another human being. You not liking me ≠ conflictor, pudding pop. But at least you were close. An E for effort.

  14. #3374
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    @tuathe EII of course. Didnt have a chance to interact with you much but we still have time. Just adding you to my list
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  15. #3375
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    roger istj

  16. #3376

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,246
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Great. Another inept simpleton incapable of accurately typing the ingrown hair on the underside of her (inevitably, if not already) cellulite ridden ass, let alone another human being. You not liking me ≠ conflictor, pudding pop. But at least you were close. An E for effort.
    too much drama for LIE

    while your opponent is a male
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  17. #3377
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How do you know sol?? U a chicken sexer?

  18. #3378
    perpetuus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    664
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cauliflower

  19. #3379
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    too much drama for LIE

    while your opponent is a male
    1.) Sigh...more waste of gray and white matter. Theoretically, there are millions and millions of LIEs > do you honestly fucking think they all look and act the exact same way? To imply such defies credulity and rationality. For one, many a Socionist acknowledges the existence of sub type; moreover, one of the reasons why complimentary systems like the Enneagram, for example, is useful is because it adds greater dynamism and complexity to the obvious, irrefutable diversity present among the sociotypes. I'm a LIE that is a sexual 8w7 (reactive, combative, "emotional" > angry), which tends to manifest quite differently to a self-pres 3w4 or social 1w2; Of course there are general trends (i.e, base cognition) for where a particular type should customarily fall but sub types most certainly exist. Why? In part, because variables like one's upbringing/"nurturing" matters. A LIE who grows up in a violent, turbulent environment might present differently than one who had a supportive household with every advantage in life. There are a plethora of variables that tint and stylize the ways in which one's type manifests. Only those incapable of grasping context and nuance fail to understand this. All that matters is that I lead with Te and creative Ni, which is evident to anyone who's seen a few of my posts and actually knows how to type--your reputation concerning the latter is dubious, at best.

    2.) But most importantly, did I ask for your 2.65 ruble opinion? NOPE. Kick rocks.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 05-08-2019 at 01:03 AM.

  20. #3380
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    1.) Sigh...more waste of gray and white matter. Theoretically, there are millions and millions of LIEs > do you honestly fucking think they all look and act the exact same way? To imply such defies credulity and rationality. For one, many a Socionist acknowledges the existence of sub type; moreover, one of the reasons why complimentary systems like the Enneagram, for example, is useful is because it adds greater dynamism and complexity to the obvious, irrefutable diversity present among the sociotypes. I'm a LIE that is a sexual 8w7 (reactive, combative, "emotional" > angry), which tends to manifest quite differently to a self-pres 3w4 or social 1w2; Of course there are general trends (i.e, base cognition) for where a particular type should customarily fall but sub types most certainly exist. Why? In part, because variables like one's upbringing/"nurturing" matters. A LIE who grows up in a violent, turbulent environment might present differently than one who had a supportive household with every advantage in life. There are a plethora of variables that tint and stylize the ways in which one's type manifests. Only those incapable of grasping context and nuance fail to understand this. All that matters is that I lead with Te and creative Ni, which is evident to anyone who's seen a few of my posts and actually knows how to type--your reputation concerning the latter is dubious, at best.

    2.) But most importantly, did I ask for your 2.65 ruble opinion? NOPE. Kick rocks.
    is matter really a waste?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  21. #3381
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    .
    why do you fear abandonment?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  22. #3382
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,335
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    why do you fear abandonment?
    why do u beatufiul maritsa

  23. #3383
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    why do u beatufiul maritsa
    why are you calling me beautiful? also your behavior towards me has not been consistent and I don't trust that you're not going to turn crazy on me again. So, I want consistency.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  24. #3384
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    why do you fear abandonment?
    lol wut?

    ...normally, I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 ft pole...and damn sure not publicly. But then again, to showcase one's type is to expose one's weaknesses...for anybody that knows how to google/read. And the Sx-So part of me is willing to martyr for the sake of imparting understanding to the tribe. So here goes:

    In this particular context, what pisses me off is the notion of being denigrated or discounted (I like this better than "abandoned") due to constantly being misunderstood, even in forums that are supposed to be designed to impart understanding about the "self" and all the different "selves" to those attempting to "know" people. I get demonized (read: called "annoying as FUCK") for actually caring. Some runaway abortion who doesn't know my inner workings wants to call me "annoying" because they can't get past my delivery to see what's motivating it from underneath > genuinely wanting to help someone uncover their truth.

    The thing is, I get that I can be too intense, come on strongly, be a bit overbearing, impatient and brusque in my delivery at times but 9 times out of 10, my intentions are never to be harsh for the sake of being harsh. Any semblance of frustration or passion or anger or whatever is most likely rooted in the fact that I'm talking/discussing/engaging an issue I actually give a fuck about, i.e., systems like Socionics have been invaluable to me (someone who doesn't innately "get" people > shitty Fi) and, idealistically, I want them to work for everyone, from a place of helping them like I have been helped, which is where the passion comes from.

    And I do get that because I'm more ostensibly concerned with the system, I can come off as rough and impersonal towards actual beings within the system, which reeks of irony considering it's a system directly tied to people--believe it or not, that is something I do take into consideration and try to mitigate. But, at the end of the day, I am cognitively inclined towards being [Te] impersonal in my delivery! lol And people on a fucking Socionics website should get that > moreover, that proves that I am typed correctly. And yet you have irritating MFers like Sol trying to call that into question. I'm still relatively young, and have a long way to go as far as growth and development are concerned. But to come to a forum that is designed to foster understanding about how our personalities interact, for better or for worse, and have some still don't see how we are all moving parts of an active system, and so at least a bit of objectivity should be applied before making harsh judgments about another person...is frustrating. And obviously, I am a part of the problem as well, but I do a fair amount of "shutting my mouth" because I'll say to myself, "there goes that Se/Fi/Fe/Ti/etc...-lead being a dick again, poor thing can't help it." lol The thing is, we all have to do that to varying extents and degrees in order to derive true benefit from social "experiments" like this. I try to give that "courtesy" to others, to the best of my ability, and so I damn sure want some of it back. That's all.

  25. #3385
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol wut?

    ...normally, I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 ft pole...and damn sure not publicly. But then again, to showcase one's type is to expose one's weaknesses...for anybody that knows how to google/read. And the Sx-So part of me is willing to martyr for the sake of imparting understanding to the tribe. So here goes:

    In this particular context, what pisses me off is the notion of being denigrated or discounted (I like this better than "abandoned") due to constantly being misunderstood, even in forums that are supposed to be designed to impart understanding about the "self" and all the different "selves" to those attempting to "know" people. I get demonized (read: called "annoying as FUCK") for actually caring. Some runaway abortion who doesn't know my inner workings wants to call me "annoying" because they can't get past my delivery to see what's motivating it from underneath > genuinely wanting to help someone uncover their truth.

    The thing is, I get that I can be too intense, come on strongly, be a bit overbearing, impatient and brusque in my delivery at times but 9 times out of 10, my intentions are never to be harsh for the sake of being harsh. Any semblance of frustration or passion or anger or whatever is most likely rooted in the fact that I'm talking/discussing/engaging an issue I actually give a fuck about, i.e., systems like Socionics have been invaluable to me (someone who doesn't innately "get" people > shitty Fi) and, idealistically, I want them to work for everyone, from a place of helping them like I have been helped, which is where the passion comes from.

    And I do get that because I'm more ostensibly concerned with the system, I can come off as rough and impersonal towards actual beings within the system, which reeks of irony considering it's a system directly tied to people--believe it or not, that is something I do take into consideration and try to mitigate. But, at the end of the day, I am cognitively inclined towards being [Te] impersonal in my delivery! lol And people on a fucking Socionics website should get that > moreover, that proves that I am typed correctly. And yet you have irritating MFers like Sol trying to call that into question. I'm still relatively young, and have a long way to go as far as growth and development are concerned. But to come to a forum that is designed to foster understanding about how our personalities interact, for better or for worse, and have some still don't see how we are all moving parts of an active system, and so at least a bit of objectivity should be applied before making harsh judgments about another person...is frustrating. And obviously, I am a part of the problem as well, but I do a fair amount of "shutting my mouth" because I'll say to myself, "there goes that Se/Fi/Fe/Ti/etc...-lead being a dick again, poor thing can't help it." lol The thing is, we all have to do that to varying extents and degrees in order to derive true benefit from social "experiments" like this. I try to give that "courtesy" to others, to the best of my ability, and so I damn sure want some of it back. That's all.
    excellent
    you didn't answer my question and my question was about you in interpersonal relationships
    Also I have yet to see your positivist dichotomy shine through. Something for you to think upon.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  26. #3386
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    excellent
    you didn't answer my question and my question was about you in interpersonal relationships
    Same core issue I mentioned concerning being misunderstood, and therefore discounted, just on a wider scale.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Also I have yet to see your positivist dichotomy shine through. Something for you to think upon.
    It's there, if one actually knows what to look for. lol The blue is more negativist and the red, positivist. And like positivists, even when citing a negative, I turn it into a positive, as illustrated by "but."

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol wut?

    ...normally, I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 ft pole...and damn sure not publicly. But then again, to showcase one's type is to expose one's weaknesses...for anybody that knows how to google/read. And the Sx-So part of me is willing to martyr for the sake of imparting understanding to the tribe. So here goes:

    In this particular context, what pisses me off is the notion of being denigrated or discounted (I like this better than "abandoned") due to constantly being misunderstood, even in forums that are supposed to be designed to impart understanding about the "self" and all the different "selves" to those attempting to "know" people. I get demonized (read: called "annoying as FUCK") for actually caring. Some runaway abortion who doesn't know my inner workings wants to call me "annoying" because they can't get past my delivery to see what's motivating it from underneath > genuinely wanting to help someone uncover their truth.

    The thing is, I get that I can be too intense, come on strongly, be a bit overbearing, impatient and brusque in my delivery at times but 9 times out of 10,my intentions are never to be harsh for the sake of being harsh. Any semblance of frustration or passion or anger or whatever is most likely rooted in the fact that I'm talking/discussing/engaging an issue I actually give a fuck about, i.e., systems like Socionics have been invaluable to me (someone who doesn't innately "get" people > shitty Fi) and, idealistically, I want them to work for everyone, from a place of helping them like I have been helped, which is where the passion comes from.

    And I do get that because I'm more ostensibly concerned with the system, I can come off as rough and impersonal towards actual beings within the system, which reeks of irony considering it's a system directly tied to people--believe it or not, that is something I do take into consideration and try to mitigate. But, at the end of the day, I am cognitively inclined towards being [Te] impersonal in my delivery! lol And people on a fucking Socionics website should get that > moreover, that proves that I am typed correctly. And yet you have irritating MFers like Sol trying to call that into question. I'm still relatively young, and have a long way to go as far as growth and development are concerned. But to come to a forum that is designed to foster understanding about how our personalities interact, for better or for worse, and have some still don't see how we are all moving parts of an active system, and so at least a bit of objectivity should be applied before making harsh judgments about another person...is frustrating. And obviously, I am a part of the problem as well, but I do a fair amount of "shutting my mouth" because I'll say to myself, "there goes that Se/Fi/Fe/Ti/etc...-lead being a dick again, poor thing can't help it." lol The thing is, we all have to do that to varying extents and degrees in order to derive true benefit from social "experiments" like this. I try to give that "courtesy" to others, to the best of my ability, and so I damn sure want some of it back. That's all.
    Because I'm a human, I do also utilize "negativist" constructions, but what (theoretically) matters is the ratio; 4D Te is capable of understanding this nuance.

  27. #3387
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Same core issue I mentioned concerning being misunderstood, and therefore discounted, just on a wider scale.



    It's there, if one actually knows what to look for. lol The blue is more negativist and the red, positivist. And like positivists, even when citing a negative, I turn it into a positive, as illustrated by "but."



    Because I'm a human, I do also utilize "negativist" constructions, but what (theoretically) matters is the ratio; 4D Te is capable of understanding this nuance.
    you haven't come off as sunny, warm, friendly, cheerful, affirming, helpfull etc. i'll continue to watch. i see your Te and i have no doubt of it but I don't see your Ni
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  28. #3388
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    also, you don't have to bold discern highlight etc for me. i'm not dumb... been doing this for a long time
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  29. #3389
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    you haven't come off as sunny, warm, friendly, cheerful, affirming, helpfull etc. i'll continue to watch. i see your Te and i have no doubt of it but I don't see your Ni
    1.) Those things have nothing to do with positivist and negativist:

    Positivism-Negativism is often mistaken for optimism-pessimism, where Positivism has become synonymous with optimism, and Negativism - with pessimism. By extension, those who fall into Eneagram's positive outlook triad (these are types 2,7,9) are sometimes mistaken for Positivist types due to these triad's innate preference for dealing with problems by adopting a "positive attitude", for as much as possible, and reframing disappointments in some more uplifting way; while the often mistrustful attitude and propensity to mentally dwell on problems and threats of enneagram type 6 can be mistaken for Negativism. It is important to note that there is no direct relation between Positivist-Negativist Reinin dichotomy and optimism-pessimism. The name of this dichotomy should not be interpreted literally. Positivists do not have an inherently positive outlook on life, and Negativists - a negative one. The Positivist-Negativist dichotomy describes certain kinds aspects of cognitive perception and mental operations rather than person's outlook, attitudes, and prevalent emotional state. Optimism-pessimism is a quality that arises from personal experiences; socionics factors do not influence and condition this phenomenon in itself.
    2.) Yes, it's important to distinguish what you've seen from what I've actually done; those are two different things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    How I used Ni within the past half hour>


    • Thought that I wanted a dog and then imagined my life with the dog, at 3-4 year intervals of rolling footage, over the next 15 years until he was breaking his teeth on hard food and going blind in his left eye and I eventually had him euthanized and felt devastated pouring out his ashes, knowing that a pure souled, innocent creature I enjoyed/trusted/confided in more than actual humans up and abandoned me...and then decided that I don't want a dog due to not wanting to risk what would probably be an inevitable attachment and eventual disappointment. (perception of time) DONE.
    • When I'm listening to a younger, reckless SEE cousin recount one of his many garbage pail kid (random, obscure 80s visual pop culture reference that came from "nowhere") nights out on the town where he woke up on some random person's doorstep with a massive hangover and empty pockets in one of the most dangerous cities in the world and the first thing that comes to mind for me to say is some cheesy shit like "live fast, die young" as I instantaneously visualized some random aviator shades wearing, redneck hellion with a Budweiser hanging out the window of a dingy ass pickup truck doing donuts in the middle of broad, quasi busy Oklahoma highway. (instantly abstracting a reality based phenomena I didn't have the immediate words to fully articulate into a distilled, visual, "universal" axiom in order to communicate an insight) DONE.


    It really isn't that hard, folks. Geez.
    3.) Though I think you are EII (I've seen your videos and you are Fe-ignoring as hell), I hardly ever see Ne in anything you say or do, just non stop low D (very rigid and lacking in nuance) Si+ Te as if you skip over Ne entirely--I've rationalized that away as a potential side effect of being dualized. What say you about that?

  30. #3390
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Perpetual Now View Post
    Cauliflower

  31. #3391
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alonzo - ESE-Si 3w2 sp/so

  32. #3392
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Alonzo - ESE-Si 3w2 sp/so
    Roger557 - DIE/CUNt 0w0 st/fu

  33. #3393
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,335
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    why are you calling me beautiful? also your behavior towards me has not been consistent and I don't trust that you're not going to turn crazy on me again. So, I want consistency.
    yeah u want that Ti consistency

  34. #3394
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Alonzo - ESE-Si 3w2 sp/so
    Upon second notice, this is actually rather astute--I can't hate. lol As far as superficial observations go, that is. I'd say this typing is probably precisely my Super-Ego mask or what I affectionately call, the "Patrick Bateman." I'm fairly chummy with a ESE-Si 3w2 sp/so male and we can look remarkably similar, so much so that I thought he might be a LIE, at first > but the thing is, we always watch each other from afar with mild suspicion because we peep the other's "game." I'm not a Fe-empath, don't experience affective empathy via contagion, but will floor the gas pedal with role Fe in some necessary (schmoozing, ass kissing) situations that he's admitted to me in private can come off fake as fuck to him, in that from his vantage point, it is clearly performative; and he always tries to present a "tougher," more logically impenetrable Businessman persona but I can always see those fe-fes on full display in his irrepressibly moody, hyper-mobile face and watery ass eyes--my grill can't do 1/4 of what his does. Still think you're a cephalic disordered dumpster baby, but gotta give props where they are due.

  35. #3395
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    yeah u want that Ti consistency
    you said you have Ti
    therefore theoretically you say Ti is consistent
    you are inconsistent
    i don't care about what happened so don't tell me
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-08-2019 at 09:43 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  36. #3396
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    1.) Those things have nothing to do with positivist and negativist:



    2.) Yes, it's important to distinguish what you've seen from what I've actually done; those are two different things.



    3.) Though I think you are EII (I've seen your videos and you are Fe-ignoring as hell), I hardly ever see Ne in anything you say or do, just non stop low D (very rigid and lacking in nuance) Si+ Te as if you skip over Ne entirely--I've rationalized that away as a potential side effect of being dualized. What say you about that?
    i come up with many ways and possibilities and ideas on how to do things. i use many different approaches when problem solving
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  37. #3397

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,246
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Roger557 - DIE/CUNt 0w0 st/fu
    you have Fe value
    EIE is the closest to the one in the profile
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  38. #3398
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,778
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    How I used Ni within the past half hour>


    Thought that I wanted a dog and then imagined my life with the dog, at 3-4 year intervals of rolling footage, over the next 15 years until he was breaking his teeth on hard food and going blind in his left eye and I eventually had him euthanized and felt devastated pouring out his ashes, knowing that a pure souled, innocent creature I enjoyed/trusted/confided in more than actual humans up and abandoned me...and then decided that I don't want a dog due to not wanting to risk what would probably be an inevitable attachment and eventual disappointment. (perception of time) DONE.
    When I'm listening to a younger, reckless SEE cousin recount one of his many garbage pail kid (random, obscure 80s visual pop culture reference that came from "nowhere") nights out on the town where he woke up on some random person's doorstep with a massive hangover and empty pockets in one of the most dangerous cities in the world and the first thing that comes to mind for me to say is some cheesy shit like "live fast, die young" as I instantaneously visualized some random aviator shades wearing, redneck hellion with a Budweiser hanging out the window of a dingy ass pickup truck doing donuts in the middle of broad, quasi busy Oklahoma highway. (instantly abstracting a reality based phenomena I didn't have the immediate words to fully articulate into a distilled, visual, "universal" axiom in order to communicate an insight) DONE.
    what have you set in motion?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  39. #3399
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,335
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    you said you have Ti
    therefore theoretically you say Ti is consistent
    you are inconsistent
    i don't care about what happened so don't tell me
    im inconsistent but im also not ti. also i was drunk when i typed that

  40. #3400
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,335
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    AND im not Ti lead so

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •