Results 3,281 to 3,320 of 4536

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@aster - SEE "SEE – always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control" - final type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @aster - SEE "SEE – always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control" - final type
    Okay this thing has to stop, honestly.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thiccest skull on the planet - thinks Ni is timestamps - ESE confirmed

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Final typing added to the glorious list of lists

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    The worst part is the bolded "to control"
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    The worst part is the bolded "to control"
    The sweet irony of self-awareness. Or the lack thereof.
    "Lecteur, as-tu quelquefois respiré
    Avec ivresse et lente gourmandise
    Ce grain d'encens qui remplit une église,
    Ou d'un sachet le musc invétéré?

Charme profond, magique, dont nous grise
    Dans le présent le passé restauré!
    Ainsi l'amant sur un corps adoré
    Du souvenir cueille la fleur exquise"
    Charles Baudelaire

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    She's IxFx posterchild. Probably Fi.
    No; she admitted to being a control freak herself and other things she's posted do not indicate any other type except SEE. And SEE have and use Fi. Their Fi accompany a certain level of will power, the ability to mobilize to take care of 4 kids all by herself; and she expands the energy appropriately in order to take out something that requires a lot of effort.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1332164

Wow Aster, seriously where do you get the energy. My baby love is 8 months old and I have been struggling. I am not that energetic and I don't have the energy for a baby so I have lots of help from my mom, mil, husband, aunts, cousins, sister. Yeah I want to be the princess in the tower that has everyone do everything around her.
    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Idk, I eat healthy and drink a lot of coffee. I never really had anyone to help me. My husband is old fashioned and my family aren’t really baby/kid people. But I think I’m a bit of a control freak & don’t like asking for help. The first was the hardest learning to adjust. The third was emotional breakdown territory. Although now that my older ones are older, they help a lot now. The fourth has been the easiest. With the fourth I’ve had to let my older kids help me with cooking, laundry, and dishes a bit. She doesn’t like being put down is the problem, hence the carrier.
    Always, and in everything, SEE tries to display his advantages to others. Should he suffer injustice he will find a way to turn it around, presenting himself to others so as not to lose face, even conversely to appear the victor. He never acknowledges his injuries.

SEE tends not to get lost in the difficult situation; in such cases he rather reacts with more strength, mobilizing to surmount the difficulty.

Energetic and noisy, he creates the impression that he is occupying as much space as possible.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-27-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of this site - x69 tritype/archetype, with the exception of a few

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NO
    I'm EII
    I stubbornly persist towards my GOALS as a strategic declaring type.

For someone who has been here since 2005 and technically you should know socioncis well you should know exactly what that means.

And stop supervising me. PERIOD.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wait I didn't add FDG to my list after all

FDG - SEE final type (added to list)
    -

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol so who mentioned me being EII this time that caused you know who to go after me like a rabid dog.

Oh well.

All I can say is, thats nice, dear.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO
    I'm EII

For someone who has been here since 2005 and technically you should know socioncis well you should know exactly what that means.

You can do what you want, I will keep on doing what I want, and we can go on like this forever.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb physiology of brain will give objective typing methods one day
    then to falsely claim alike "I'm EII" will be the same as to claim "I'm a unicorn"
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    then to falsely claim alike "I'm EII" will be the same as to claim "I'm a unicorn"
    Are you a 1w9, 8w9, 5w4 or neither? You remind me of a few LSI-Se 1w9s and 5w4.

You're very similar to FG from personalitybase and sakinorva. He's an LSI-Se 1w9 and has very similar viewpoints to you about socionics.

You should try considering that type imo. Not saying that's your type but just consider it thanks.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me is probably LSI-Se or ILI-Ni 8w9 so/sx.

This is just suggestions though not an overall typing.

Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Are you a 1w9, 8w9, 5w4 or neither?
    presumably 1w2. did not researched this typology seriously

> You remind me of a few LSI-Se 1w9s and 5w4.

LSI is close. in my bloggers list among base Fi are who I feel as most comfortable to check their types and decide about mine. EIE there are lesser or not comfortable for me

> You're very similar to FG from personalitybase and sakinorva. He's an LSI-Se 1w9 and has very similar viewpoints to you about socionics.

people of different types may to have similar opinions in case he has LSI indeed

> You should try considering that type imo. Not saying that's your type but just consider it thanks.

When I decided about own type on the final stage I chose between LSE and LSI. The choice was done with taking into account my IR effects with people IRL I typed during several monthes. I type for many years many people and get the confirmations. base Fe annoy me often. base Fi are who harmonize me and inspire

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

NO
    I'm EII

Thats a lotta Se for EII

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI conman convince manipulate drive people to do things. Do you want to be that type. Also they are critics who snuff the fun out of things by complaining. Are you that guy?
    To be fair, it's mainly unhealthy male ILIs that are that way. Healthy ILIs can logically criticize something while also not being a bully that's covering up their personal emotional insecurities about living in a trailer park. Unhealthy ILI seeing a successful Fe valuer makes them quite deranged. Massive, massive polr hit.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

he's SLE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You can do what you want, I will keep on doing what I want, and we can go on like this forever.
    you can go on ignore then
    -

TIM
    Ni-INTp sp5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure where you're seeing the Ni. He could be LSI, but I honestly don't think his Ti is that strong. I have yet to see him make a logical argument, though I haven't read all of his past posts.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

he's SLE
    Hes EII

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

TIM
    LIE-H sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's possible that brain scans may prove the existence of functions.

Lenore Thompson has some speculation on different lobes of the brain corresponding with different MBTI functions. https://www.personalitypathways.com/thomson/type2.html

To Lenore J types are left brained whereas P types are right brained.

To prove socionics though requires testing quadra values and IR which is difficult to do as these things are intersubjective.

Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's an easy way to tell if you're left or right brained.. and it has nothing to do with socionics I'm afraid

(they also say that compartmentation of the brain is bs, it's a more like a flow from one hemisphere to the other)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    LIE-H sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think this borders on harassment, Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Especially this part

"I started noticing she was very take charge in a place that I thought it was somewhat inappropriate to take charge of. However I also didn’t mind, because it’s nice when people are sitting around twiddling their thumbs and someone has the inclination to move forward. I thought, however, that it might make my mother upset, as she was the one throwing the party and was interested in what my mom would think when the party was over. "

Notices who will take control when and where; who is who in the space leads to rivalries, competition with other aspirants.

notices moods

However, SEE deftly senses the nuances in his relations, wonderfully senses the moods of others towards him.
    -

Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    To prove socionics though requires testing quadra values and IR which is difficult to do as these things are intersubjective.
    would be enough to prove functions supplement - IR theory. alike my IR test or in more advanced format
    what is possibly if to measure the process which shows people feel the needed emotions alike a pleasure or what else "friendly sympathy" is

the more problem here are the correct types of the human and other people he relates to. if types are not correct - you'll get a mess. but if the testing does not need much of resources - they may choose people by today typing methods and mb this will show the needed results to prove

I think they may do this today. Just do not want to check another "astrology" where anyone can't match good with others in typing still. Rather low chance to prove even if the theory is correct. If some millionaire thinks between - to buy new super car or to try to make the world better - tell him about Socionics. And my bloggers list for types examples. To gather some tens of people among those bloggers for that experiment is possibly. The lack of crazy millionaires ruins the making of humanity happier by duality proof.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially this part

"I started noticing she was very take charge in a place that I thought it was somewhat inappropriate to take charge of. However I also didn’t mind, because it’s nice when people are sitting around twiddling their thumbs and someone has the inclination to move forward. I thought, however, that it might make my mother upset, as she was the one throwing the party and was interested in what my mom would think when the party was over. "

Notices who will take control when and where; who is who in the space leads to rivalries, competition with other aspirants.

notices moods

However, SEE deftly senses the nuances in his relations, wonderfully senses the moods of others towards him.
    lol LA is the wrong place to live when SEEs are your conflictor; perhaps you need to relocate because they seem to be jumping from every shadow of your mind.

Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially this part

notices moods

that's really all that Fi is about, O_o

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    It's possible that brain scans may prove the existence of functions.

Lenore Thompson has some speculation on different lobes of the brain corresponding with different MBTI functions. https://www.personalitypathways.com/thomson/type2.html

To Lenore J types are left brained whereas P types are right brained.

Even if that were possible, we still haven't figured out whether "types" are something temporarily or in-born permanent, or a bit of both. Proving the "existence" of something in that way will only prove the existence in that very moment, as we're trying to prove a singular instance of an observation. That's where the entire "intersubjective" nature of Socionics comes in. We're not describing something that is universally true, as universality can't be described by an observation. It has to be an abstract explanation.

Also that as they're all observable traits and behaviors, we haven't even begun to understand how things work in the terms of "unexpressed", unobservable inner-workings of the brain. So where should we look for in the brain to know which are responsible for observable traits, and which are responsible for unexpressed traits? How should we know that having certain activities "light up" in certain areas of the brain, mean that they're responsible for traits and behaviors X, or whether to know what exactly those activities even mean and what exactly it is that they're doing?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for this thread

Landlord of The Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Show, don't tell.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see @hag as being a "feminine" LSI, if she is indeed an Se-creative type

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    I can see @hag as being a "feminine" LSI, if she is indeed an Se-creative type
    thats a lame way of saying u fancy hag

Humanist and Actor Christian Bale's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@user123 IEE final type
    -

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@user123 IEE final type
    whats my final type