EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Etar View Post
    Been accused of that except for conman yes
    So you are pushy and in the negativist dichotomy

LSE is not going to be changed. You may feel yourself another type but I see Fi seeking (needing validation), someone who can read long term potential of actions that will plan with you which route to pursue in life.
    LSE daydream more than they work lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    Thought you meant evil possibility.

Evil like ... zucchini.

Yea some kinda INxx type, leaning INTx.

If I had to choose an S type, then ISTx.

Is the LSE typing really a thing? Obviously I cannot see it haha.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post

Yea some kinda INxx type, leaning INTx.

If I had to choose an S type, then ISTx.

Is the LSE typing really a thing? Obviously I cannot see it haha.
    I appreciate the flirting and I like you too, but we really need to cool this off. I'm a family man through and through. You need to learn to hate me like the conflict partners that we are. Go on, hate, hate.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    I appreciate the flirting and I like you too, but we really need to cool this off. I'm a family man through and through. You need to learn to hate me like the conflict partners that we are. Go on, hate, hate.
    But I am serious! haha.
    derp
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    But I am serious! haha.
    derp
    You're a merry type.
    I'm serious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    So you are pushy and in the negativist dichotomy

LSE is not going to be changed. You may feel yourself another type but I see Fi seeking (needing validation), someone who can read long term potential of actions that will plan with you which route to pursue in life.
    LSE daydream more than they work lol
    Pushy, not much, Ill ask things once and then It's over. I can get behind Fi seeking but I have no need for others giving me long term potential of actions that will plan with me which route to pursue in my life. I would go for someone to act instead of plan or get ideas, because I have plenty but I don't act on them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Pushy, not much, Ill ask things once and then It's over. I can get behind Fi seeking but I have no need for others giving me long term potential of actions that will plan with me which route to pursue in my life. I would go for someone to act instead of plan or get ideas, because I have plenty but I don't act on them.
    Why donít you act on them?
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don’t you act on them?
    Feeling as if it doesn't matter, seeing how little effect something has which leads up to failing to get through the initial steps to get it going.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Feeling as if it doesn't matter, seeing how little effect something has which leads up to failing to get through the initial steps to get it going.
    Depression? You canít see the practicality of the idea?
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depression? You canít see the practicality of the idea?
    No, it's called 1D Se.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    No, it's called 1D Se.
    What D Se do LSE have?
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What D Se do LSE have?
    Including the subtypes, somewhere in the 3-4D range. Typically, LSEs have no problem implementing/getting things done (which includes mobilizing/delegating to others, as well)--it's one of their superpowers.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Including the subtypes, somewhere in the 3-4D range. Typically, LSEs have no problem implementing/getting things done (which includes mobilizing/delegating to others, as well)--it's one of their superpowers.
    Weíll see time always tells
    -

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kray ISFp added to list
    @Etar- LSE added to list
    Wouldn't it be more fitting to wait until typings are confirmed to add them to your list?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What D Se is it when they use their logic to determine that something isnít bringing in enough material rewards for them to act on the said venture?
    -

a two horned unicorn renegade Nihilist 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-7 5-stoolchart
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1004537
    Typing of home robbers by their style. From the series "Non-typical typology".
    How to determine the TIM of uninvited house guests by characteristic clues.
    Balzac - ILI

According to the witnesses, was seen carrying out a huge load, muttering: "What is the point?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I donít care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Balzac does the work as they mutter and criticize LSE doesnít. He is NOT doing the work in which he finds no material (S) reward in
    -

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    4 so/sx strigoi
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    Wouldn't it be more fitting to wait until typings are confirmed to add them to your list?
    Listening to aktual fakts and considering others' opinions/viewpoints? Horrendous. You must be new, huh.

That's not how we do things around here
    469 so/sx

ďIt may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people.Ē

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    I had ISFp in mind as the third type I was considering for you and you confirmed it when you said you like Fe and Fe atmosphere
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What D Se is it when they use their logic to determine that something isn’t bringing in enough material rewards for them to act on the said venture?
    All dimensions of Se would be able to reach that conclusion, albeit with different scopes and, arguably, levels of accuracy and certainty.

1D Se would arrive there based on past experiences of themselves and others; 2D Se would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms (theoretical collective/"common" knowledge) usually dictate; 3D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + using the aforementioned situationally/across context; 4D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + applying situational context + how the aforementioned might develop at any point on the time continuum, divorced from the current reality, thereby foreseeing various outcomes and potentialities.

Therefore, it would seem to be a safer bet to go with 4D Se's "reading"/understanding of a certain Se-related situation than someone with 1D Se who can't get away from their own limited experiences, even though that past experience could be rooted in a truth relevant to the conclusion reached; however, 4D Se would bring much greater scope most likely leading to some correct/accurate action or lack thereof, which may not be so bad a thing for all others to heed, considering that's their "superpower"/expertise.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

All dimensions of Se would be able to reach that conclusion, albeit with different scopes and, arguably, levels of accuracy and certainty.

1D Se would arrive there based on past experiences of themselves and others; 2D Se would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms (theoretical collective/"common" knowledge) usually dictate; 3D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + using the aforementioned situationally/across context; 4D would arrive there based on past experiences + what the norms dictate + applying situational context + how the aforementioned might develop at any point on the time continuum, divorced from the current reality, thereby foreseeing various outcomes and potentialities.

Therefore, it would seem to be a safer bet to go with 4D Se's "reading"/understanding of a certain Se-related situation than someone with 1D Se who can't get away from their own limited experiences, even though that past experience could be rooted in a truth relevant to the conclusion reached; however, 4D Se would bring much greater scope most likely leading to some correct/accurate action or lack thereof, which may not be so bad a thing for all others to heed, considering that's their "superpower"/expertise.
    Right and for the above mentioned it can not be concluded that it was 1D Se because you donít have all the information as to where his statement was coming from
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE has 4D Se, I would likely have 1D Se
    I have an easier time actually acting once I have done it before. My problem with everything has always been starting and trying new things. Whenever I get told to do something I haven't done before there is al likely chance I will say stuff like "what's the point""it will be boring anyway". And then then afterwards I will get made fun of for actually enjoying it after I got forced into doing it anyway.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right and for the above mentioned it can not be concluded that it was 1D Se because you donít have all the information as to where his statement was coming from
    Nope, went to his typing thread; he's a ILI seeking his SEE dual, which ties into his comments on this thread re: "I would go for someone to act instead of plan or get ideas, because I have plenty but I don't act on them." & "Feeling as if it doesn't matter, seeing how little effect something has which leads up to failing to get through the initial steps to get it going."

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    People that I feel like I have a connection with while being entertaining for me. I like it when a girl is forcefull and confident yet kind.
    Moreover...

Because the LSE description is not me, I'm a dreamy guy that gets pushed over and is not really visible in space. I'm pretty vague in my statements unless I feel the need to clarify and convince. Me working hard and telling people what to do is a meme in their eyes.
    Never, ever, in my entire life--I'm from a heavy Delta leaning country, with LSEs/SLIs pouring from every crevice of my social networks (family, friends, etc...), many of whom I work with intimately ("upper management")--have I encountered a LSE that would utter the above thoughts/sentiments. NEVER. If you know "LSEs" like that, I have news for you--they aren't LSEs. Period.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    Listening to aktual fakts and considering others' opinions/viewpoints? Horrendous. You must be new, huh.

That's not how we do things around here
    Here at 16types we don't listen to facts and logic, we DESTORY people with them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE has 4D Se, I would likely have 1D Se
    I have an easier time actually acting once I have done it before. My problem with everything has always been starting and trying new things. Whenever I get told to do something I haven't done before there is al likely chance I will say stuff like "what's the point""it will be boring anyway". And then then afterwards I will get made fun of for actually enjoying it after I got forced into doing it anyway.
    How I see that different from being activated with Ne?
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How I see that different from being activated with Ne?
    Ne would be the posibility (which I shut down) and Se the action (which I don't resist)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ne would be the posibility (which I shut down) and Se the action (which I don't resist)
    Alright like I said I’m not changing my typing of you. LSE is final
    -

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had ISFp in mind as the third type I was considering for you and you confirmed it when you said you like Fe and Fe atmosphere
    Ah I see. Si dom seems a bit odd for me/not one of the first things I would have considered based upon what I've read of it, but I'll put it into consideration at the very least. I might take a look at some of the things posted in Robobot's thread, as some fairly decent Si descriptions seem to have made their way there
    Last edited by Kray; 04-23-2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: grammer

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This must be year of the ESE-Fe. Imoutthere is another one. This is a good example of Fe/Si writing:

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    This isn’t empirical, there’s no evidence for it. If there is then you should be recording it because industries would be glad to finally used a verifiable repeatable personality typing system and you would become a famous psychologist.There is no uniformity to this system everyone has a different interpretation.

Visual typing is pseudoscience and based on purely anecdotal evidence ie my cousin looks a lot like you, you cross your arms like my mom etc. If you think that people have traits they are born with that influence personality then why not just take a picture of them and measure the length of their nose or the angle of their eyes and you’d learn everything about them? If you think personality affects personal ticks and eye movement and all that then how much is that really saying? What if type someone who acts nothing like the visual type they have been given? Should they just shrug their shoulders and try to be more the type they look like? What are you measuring if they don’t act the part but they look the part?

The typical argument defense is to say it doesn’t have to be empirical it’s about thought processes blah blah blah. If it can’t be verified then it’s just conjecture, and speculating on nonsense like what your “path of least resistance” is is mental masterbation. What is it? What does it look like? If it can’t be clearly identified then how much does it matter? how clear is this system where no direct answer can be given? Why do you have so much invested in a system where even it’s most basic premisses evade any valid scientific analysis?

Again if you claim all this is very clear and easy to identify then where’s your data? Submit it and become famous for your ground breaking research. But you have none because it’s not.

Stop being taken in by this chicanery, busy yourself with something productive I’m sure you’re all smart capable people. Make the world better.
    Fe/Si (^) aptly expresses and reflects mainstream values (everything has a mainstream, the mainstream of rap, the mainstream of psychology, the mainstream of academia, etc).

Obvious Ni PoLr is obvious.

TIM
    ILI sp5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    This must be year of the ESE-Fe. Imoutthere is another one. This is a good example of Fe/Si writing:

Fe/Si (^) aptly expresses and reflects mainstream values (everything has a mainstream, the mainstream of rap, the mainstream of psychology, the mainstream of academia, etc).

Obvious Ni PoLr is obvious.
    I've literally combated your mainstream argument before. Why not try defending yourself before spouting the same bullshit over and over again?

I also have this to ask you: the user you're typing is basically defending the scientific method and empirically bound methodology towards forming conclusions. Yes, it's packaged in emotionally stimulating language, which could be an indication of Fe valuing. However, if those views are mainstream and is subject to an Ni PoLR typing, then are all scientists Ni PoLR? ADDITION: Or at least, is science an Ni PoLR area of study? I assume you don't believe so since there's a copious amount of Ni being used in science, especially theoretical physics and believing otherwise would just show ignorance. You need to be more specific in your writing or else you risk forming bullshit conclusions like that one. You may have more complex ideas, but your writing indicates that you make broad generalizations off limited data that isn't nearly as conclusive or comprehensive as you'd like it to be.

EDIT: Let me add that I don't fully agree with the user's thoughts. Socionics and its relation to science is a complex topic that requires time and effort to provide a precise argument for. I've talked about it in the past with others and there are a lot of nuances to it that are needed to be covered in order to have a valid argument. I'm just saying this so as to not be pigeonholed by you or any others that I have the same ideas as the OP or something.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 04-24-2019 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Added some stuff
    ----- FarDraft, 2019

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    I've literally combated your mainstream argument before. Why not try defending yourself before spouting the same bullshit over and over again?

I also have this to ask you: the user you're typing is basically defending the scientific method and empirically bound methodology towards forming conclusions. Yes, it's packaged in emotionally stimulating language, which could be an indication of Fe valuing. However, if those views are mainstream and is subject to an Ni PoLR typing, then are all scientists Ni PoLR?
    I've always wondered about that first part as well. Because he claims to be type 8, yet just ignores all criticism rather than accepting the challenge - which doesn't seem very 8 to me. Seems to be an attitude of "if I ignore it, it doesn't exist"
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

For all those who want to understand what Fi is I made a post here

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...05#post1332705
    -

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For all who want misinformation go there ^

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Is this supposed to be a performance art thing or something? Sometimes I have a hard time discerning between satire and sincerity.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I've always wondered about that first part as well. Because he claims to be type 8, yet just ignores all criticism rather than accepting the challenge - which doesn't seem very 8 to me. Seems to be an attitude of "if I ignore it, it doesn't exist"
    8s are notorious for ignoring criticism and different points of view. Could be any type tho

At a quick glance, #9's location looked like Breaking Bad. Cannot unsee.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@aster - SEE "SEE Ė always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control" - final type
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster - SEE "SEE – always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control" - final type
    Okay this thing has to stop, honestly.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@aster - SEE "SEE – always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control" - final type
    Thiccest skull on the planet - thinks Ni is timestamps - ESE confirmed