a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Se is a kind of intuitive perception of reality at its core. Not intellectual in the least, although it could be. Its pure perception.
    Sometimes I see SLE's who just sit there on top of the situation. The way they can know ahead time how the presence works without really trying is quite perplexing.
    Then they ultimately fail to see underlying things that will twist it considerably and I remind them and they respond like 'Oh, shit.., yes.'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hey I like that term, "sophisticated cynicism". I am going to borrow it at some point. lol

I think it is some skepticism > cynicism in general. If I had to give it an ism.
    You rang?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

lol I appreciate you including me on your list, and even more for typing me as a EIE, seeing as how in my daily life, I aspire to that and milk my Role-Fe for all its worth.

But here's the thing, I ain't no damn Fe-empath, not one bit--I don't utilize affective empathy; I can't "feel" the emotions of others by way of "contagion." Instead, I utilize cognitive empathy (perspective taking) by way of Fi, and my ability to do this is rather limited and sometimes altogether impaired if I have no previous experiences that specifically relate to whatever it is that calls for my empathy. You can't watch me lose my shit in a thread where my already shoddy and decrepit Fi value system was compromised and then call me a EIE. lol

If you want to know how I think, take my own words:

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Me, all day:

1.) What is the goal/point/purpose/intent/objective (of/for/behind this thing/action)? OR, the goal/point/purpose/intent/objective (of/for/behind this thing/action) is ___________. If I don't already know FACTS about the thing/action, I retrieve them--which isn't difficult, seeing as how my thirst for information/knowledge is unquenchable. Push comes to shove, I draw my own Ti conclusions.

2.) To what degree does this thing/action objectively work/does what it is supposed to do in the most efficient way possible, depending on the particular context the thing/action operates within; and if it does not work efficiently, what does it require in order to do so? OR, what is prohibiting it from doing so?

For example:

When bagging groceries, the Te (most objectively efficient) way to go about doing so will depend on the a.] type of groceries > height, weight, length, consistency, etc...; b.] type of bag > paper, plastic, or cloth, utilized in whatever way best optimizes its potential for holding the groceries; c.] the method by which the groceries will be transported; and so forth.

As far as I can surmise, Te is dynamic because of all the constantly "moving parts" that determine the degree to which something works/is effective, at any given moment, for any given situation.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI-posture is upright and “elegant “ with soft demeanor. Dresses somewhat bohemian in style. “Kind, courteous, soft - these are just a few of the adjectives that can be used to describe a typical female DUMAS. A charming femininity is characteristic for her, that would be complimented well by exquisite furs and headwear. Unusual elegance permeates her figure and bearing, even when she is dressed in her usual, daily clothing, since there is no angularity or abruptness in her movements. All her motion is graceful, softened, and smooth. ”

Final typing
    Thanks for showing your true colors
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"SEI-posture is upright and “elegant “ with soft demeanor. Dresses somewhat bohemian in style. “Kind, courteous, soft - these are just a few of the adjectives that can be used to describe a typical female DUMAS. A charming femininity is characteristic for her, that would be complimented well by exquisite furs and headwear. Unusual elegance permeates her figure and bearing, even when she is dressed in her usual, daily clothing, since there is no angularity or abruptness in her movements. All her motion is graceful, softened, and smooth. ”

Final typing

Do we really need all this battletyping? This is not respectable behaviour for someone who aspires to be a psychologist.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to type based on text snippets is beyond me

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    SEI-posture is upright and “elegant “ with soft demeanor. Dresses somewhat bohemian in style. “Kind, courteous, soft - these are just a few of the adjectives that can be used to describe a typical female DUMAS. A charming femininity is characteristic for her, that would be complimented well by exquisite furs and headwear. Unusual elegance permeates her figure and bearing, even when she is dressed in her usual, daily clothing, since there is no angularity or abruptness in her movements. All her motion is graceful, softened, and smooth. ”

Final typing
    EII have stooped posture, look loose in their clothes, somewhat unkempt look
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've asked Maritsa repeatedly to stop trying to push her typing on me. She's made her opinion clear (multiple, multiple times) and that should be enough. She has no kindness or understanding toward me, particularly with regard to her interactions with me, however, and despite previous warnings by moderators continues to harass me.

Here, publicly, I request that she entirely ignore me and never reference or speak to me unless it is a direct request to make peace. I believe that is a fair request, especially since she has asked similar of others.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()

"Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

"Fear wist not to evade as Love wist to pursue." - Francis Thompson

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII have stooped posture, look loose in their clothes, somewhat unkempt look

They also walk with a walking stick if they are past 22 years of age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I've asked Maritsa repeatedly to stop trying to push her typing on me. She's made her opinion clear (multiple, multiple times) and that should be enough. She has no kindness or understanding toward me, particularly with regard to her interactions with me, however, and despite previous warnings by moderators continues to harass me.

Here, publicly, I request that she entirely ignore me and never reference or speak to me unless it is a direct request to make peace. I believe that is a fair request, especially since she has asked similar of others.
    Lol best u can do is just make them look dumb lol

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde Just ignore her. I believe there's an option to block users, too.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Lol best u can do is just make them look dumb lol
    No, the best would be for them to be punished in accordance with the site rules @Aylen

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    No, the best would be for them to be punished in accordance with the site rules @Aylen
    I KNEW she didn't put me on ignore. What an awesome test that was. She continues to read my posts and continues to mimic me. She's so pathetic. I'm not making peace. Ask her to put me on ignore. I know EXACTLY what relationships I want and value. One with her is not one that I value.

I wish there was a way that the mods could hide posts BOTH ways. If I requested it be hid from her that could be done. solutions. possibilities.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    @Minde Just ignore her. I believe there's an option to block users, too.
    She won't block me. She's too snoopy and too curious at what I'm going to say because she can't type and because she doesn't know how to look at her own self. I have a silent stalker.

Anyway I have decided I should put her ass on ignore. So what if she wants to be JUST LIKE ME.
    -

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    ye lets punish ppl for saying stuff i dont like that has worked well before

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I added her to my ignore.
    -

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    That's honestly shocking. And aggressive as fuck
    Yea im shocked too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    That's honestly shocking. And aggressive as fuck
    i've asked her several times to put me on ignore and she doesn't. frustrations
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What type of mental diseases or disorders cause people to copy other people's behaviors, work, words and personalities?
    DSM5 lists it under stupor, posturing, mimicking others speech or movements, and is found under Catatonia. In its lesser form it is still a startling disease that causes an individual to grimace, engage in repetitive movements, become agitated and engage in posturing.
    -

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Yea im shocked too.
    lol I bet you are

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish there was a way that the mods could hide posts BOTH ways. If I requested it be hid from her that could be done. solutions. possibilities.

good idea

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hamouchou sorryyyy! the video works now :/ (I had to restart my computer)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Hamouchou sorryyyy! the video works now :/ (I had to restart my computer)
    It's fine, haha. I don't know what happened exactly there, but I've closed the unwanted threads.

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm watching it

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hamouchou

Te dom is my best guess. probably LSE-Si, you do seem a bit introverted.

I don't know how people could suggest p for you, too. also, sorry again, IDK if you can reopen the thread, I guess the problem was just mine...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ooo

Thanks for your input. There's an open thread in this link : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-one-asked-for

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@kingslayer LSE final added to list
    -

TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

She won't block me. She's too snoopy and too curious at what I'm going to say because she can't type and because she doesn't know how to look at her own self. I have a silent stalker.

Anyway I have decided I should put her ass on ignore. So what if she wants to be JUST LIKE ME.
    @Beautiful sky many years ago said that an EII would never put a person on ignore.

What type of mental diseases or disorders cause people to copy other people's behaviors, work, words and personalities?
    DSM5 lists it under stupor, posturing, mimicking others speech or movements, and is found under Catatonia. In its lesser form it is still a startling disease that causes an individual to grimace, engage in repetitive movements, become agitated and engage in posturing.
    Publicly pathologising people like this is contrary to all codes of conduct in the psychology profession as well as basic standards of etiquette in most social groups including this forum.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@NewAge - LSE final type

You live in Los Angeles. So do I west of Hollywood. Let's do a meet up
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    878 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Key Takeaways

• Much of the time, we are cognitive misers—spending as little of our mental energy as we have to in order to get the job done. So when we try to make sense of other people, we use lots of shortcuts and assumptions.
    • The most powerful of these shortcuts is perhaps the confirmation bias—put simply, people see what they expect to see.
    • Thanks to the primacy effect, a perceiver’s first impression of you is likely to be a lasting impression and to influence how he or she interprets everything else about you. So, no pressure.
    • Perceivers don’t (necessarily) use stereotypes because they are horrible bigots. Often, they make these assumptions because the human brain is wired to use information about categories to understand members of those categories—including people. Also, stereotypes work most of their effects unconsciously, so your perceiver can say “I never stereotype!” with a straight face and have no idea that he or she does it all the time.
    • Generally speaking, other people will assume you share their opinions and attitudes, but not their abilities and moral character. With respect to the latter, they believe they are more talented and less corruptible than you are. Try not to take it personally.

Excerpt from: No One Understands You and What to Do About It By Heidi Grant Halvorson

*perceiver - a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses. beholder, observer, percipient.

Not to be confused for j/p.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-16-2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: formatting

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Beautiful sky many years ago said that an EII would never put a person on ignore.
    "I have decided I should put her ass on ignore."

EII use softer language.
    to ignore they may put as anyone. they filter not comfortable communications and it's one of possible methods
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are J-S type when hold a note in front of the camera >10 min

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Someone asked about the difference between Ti PoLR and Seeking, and I came up with a little description. (Discuss!)

"Ti seeking is interested in how the inner workings of things are, the details of logical frameworks, when EIE then it is more about practical things, when ESE then it is often about more abstract things like astrophysics, but they can like both of course. with Ti PoLR, they may appreciate it if someone is good at that stuff, but they don't really wanna deal with those details, they annoy them, they don't see a use in them. IEE can be a bit of an exception because they are open minded to all kinds of ideas, practical or impractical, in that sense their Ti PoRL is more "flexible" perhaps thanks to Ne lead, at least in practice. with SEE, if you tell them the details of some abstract theory, they get bored and want you to get to the point, aka what is the meaning of this in the grand scheme of things (Ni seeking), why do you tell me this, what can I actually do with it (Se/Te)"
    Olympia could you be IEE? Is that a possibility for you?
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Olympia could you be IEE? Is that a possibility for you?
    I doubt it haha, but fair enough

Anything that doesn't involve introversion is unlikely to me.

Even my non-Socionics family & friends can tell that I am not an extrovert, ha.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Are you saying I could be an ESI

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I doubt it haha, but fair enough

Anything that doesn't involve introversion is unlikely to me.

Even my non-Socionics family & friends can tell that I am not an extrovert, ha.
    Your speaking is so fluid. It seemed otherwise but that’s ok
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

It's ironic to me that this just turned into a another type me thread... I wanted to talk about the theory haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Your speaking is so fluid. It seemed otherwise but that’s ok
    You mean in my videos? I cut out all the pauses. I actually tend to pause a lot when I talk.
    The rest is merely practice. I talk in English a lot.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Maybe (consider the possibilities) that that was the only way she could hold it
    -

Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Are you saying I could be an ESI
    could. but the destiny have made you ESE