aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    they are in the same quadra. As few betas are the only support of Sol's wrong doings now. It's ok for beta quadra to:
    I was genuinely curious regarding Sol's input on my type and knowingly subjected myself to /that/.

This being said, a world where I let Sol establish a relation of subordination with me is a world where I cut my own toes off and enjoy it too.
    "Lecteur, as-tu quelquefois respiré
    Avec ivresse et lente gourmandise
    Ce grain d'encens qui remplit une église,
    Ou d'un sachet le musc invétéré?

Charme profond, magique, dont nous grise
    Dans le présent le passé restauré!
    Ainsi l'amant sur un corps adoré
    Du souvenir cueille la fleur exquise"
    Charles Baudelaire

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    I was genuinely curious regarding Sol's input on my type and knowingly subjected myself to /that/.

This being said, a world where I let Sol establish a relation of subordination with me is a world where I cut my own toes off and enjoy it too.
    Yes Plumes, but I type you as beta nf since your style of talking in video, support and understanding of emotive reactions in others.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes Plumes, but I type you as beta nf since your style of talking in video, support and understanding of emotive reactions in others.
    I'm doomed to be Sol's plaything forever then?
    Great.

Charles Baudelaire

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

where I cut my own toes off and enjoy it too.
    You really should try this some time, it is rather pleasant.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol only typed me as "F" so I think I'm in the clear.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Plumes I was going to post this in your typing thread, but I see you ended up closing it so I am posting it here. Based on my interactions with you and the video you posted, I've only settled on NF for you. I think NF is incredibly obvious for you as I think you have strong intuition and ethics based on your general behavior, but the question of what you value more is much harder to decipher. So anyways, I think you are:

IEE > EII > IEI > EIE in that order

I can totally see you as my identibro (I noticed you self typed as IEE recently and you just took it off recently for some reason). Also, I'm open to you being another type like any of the other NFs too.

@Muddy I am not sure if you are SLI or LSI even though I still lean towards SLI for you, but I think 6w5 sp first is clear as day based on your beliefs and how you view the world, which I can relate to an extent so I think you got that part of your self typing down pat at least.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Raver I need to come up with a better pun for the TIM. Until then, woof's creation will suffice.

That, and I'm honestly still pretty insecure about it. THAT and I feel like having your type publicly exposed like that, 24/7 is the equivalent of having a bullseye painted on your back on here.

I'm too easily swayed and influenced by others' opinions, sadly. But so far, IEE is the best bet, yes. And it's still what I am currently inclined to type as, but I don't feel like displaying it on a neon-lit sign on here just yet.
    Last edited by Baboooshka; 01-14-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Charles Baudelaire

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Raver I need to come up with a better pun for the TIM. Until then, woof's creation will suffice.

That, and I'm honestly still pretty insecure about it. THAT and I feel like having your type publicly exposed like that, 24/7 is the equivalent of having a bullseye painted on your back on here.

I'm too easily swayed and influenced by other's opinions, sadly. But so far, IEE is the best bet, yes. And it's still what I am currently inclined to type as, but I don't feel like displaying it on a neon-lit sign on here just yet.
    Fair enough, makes sense. Yeah, I imagine having your type displayed can be annoying if there are people that question it, which is your situation. Personally, I think it's quite difficult to type people online, but the video you posted helps make it a bit easier to type you, but naturally there will be varying opinions on your type as people can interpret the same things differently. That comes with the territory of Socionics unfortunately.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Thinks that you need to make a videointerview.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    Aww shucks, I was thinking you would say that. A video interview won't ever happen for me. As far as I know, @VenusRose never posted a video (only a questionnaire), yet you continually assert what you think her type is based on the things she posts on here, so I thought you could extend me the same courtesy. What if I take your IR test? Would that be a suitable alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Why would you knowingly subject yourself to that?
    I know not why I do the things I do, but I was hoping for some feedback.

they are in the same quadra. As few betas are the only support of Sol's wrong doings now. It's ok for beta quadra to:
    Interesting information, but are you sure Sol and I are Betas? My impression of Sol's type is ILI at the moment actually, and I'm still not sure of mine and am open to changing it. For instance, I'm not sure if the first two paragraphs apply to me. The last paragraph does for the most part, and I would consider myself a "subjectivist" as it's defined there, especially 3 and 4. But I don't know what an "objectivist is either to confirm this. Could you post the link?

1. "Aristocratic" trait (rational aspects are evolutionary, with a plus sign; irrational aspects are involutionary, with a minus sign: +Fe, +Ti, -Se, -Ni)

In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to create a hierarchy, establishing relations of subordination, to subordinate those below him and to comply with those above him 2) to support already established within the hierarchy traditions and rituals and monitor their observance 3) to put claims to the dominant positions within the system and to fight for one's right to occupy them 4) to fight for positional advantages in accumulation of rights, privileges, and opportunities 5) to establish one's own order within the system, consolidating power in one's own hands, to interact with others from position of power 6) to suppress by own authority, by authority of personal opinion 7) to control and critique the statements of lower ranking members of the hierarchy, limiting their right to expression on any (or on forbidden) subjects 8) to authoritatively impose one's own point of view, decisions, power, and will.

2. "Decisive" trait (predominance of involutionary irrational aspects -Ni -Se)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to interact with others from the position of power 2) to interact with others from the position of advantage in rights, standing, and power 3) to use power methods to fight for an advantageous position within the system and have the right to put a claim to it 4) to operatively, in condensed periods of time, solve problems, his own and those of others, making responsible decisions and making others obey them 5) to win a dominating place in a system, to advantageously and operatively use own fighting qualities and particularities of the present moment 6) to authoritatively impose one's own will, decisions, and opinions.

3. "Subjectivist" trait (predominance of evolutionary rational aspects +Ti +Fe)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to subjective analysis of events, opinions, and actions 2) to search for "the culpable" and displace them from the system, at the same time resisting being displaced, fighting for one's own place within the system 3) to contend the opinions and decisions of others and impose his own opinion as the final truth 4) to deliver his opinions firmly, sharply, unequivocally, displacing opponents out of the argument, out of the system of relations, out of the social system, and into the lower strata.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-14-2019 at 10:10 PM.

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm doomed to be Sol's plaything forever then?
    Great.
    Well, I thought EII was possible for you, before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members, as he's unable to support any of his words with some reasonable argumentation, neither is mature enough to just leave stuff as it is unable to account some responsibility over the conversations/issues he starts.

Not happy with that, he came again to stir shit up between sol, venus and I, knowing that it was already a tense relation. He didn't care, so he appeared to sow contention willingly to probably, take some revenge or whatever. And when its done he just left as if nothing.

If that's your Fi Plumes, good luck on that. Still, I've to express my dissent over you typing as IEE since they are known as the Psychologist, which seems unlikely for you, since you were easily manipulated by Ave emotional reactivity.

As I said, he tried to do the same with me and who knows many more, sending me pm (unrequested) to present himself as a victim and speak about how he was scared and felt mistreated by Sol. Now, he came just to defend Sol test and attack Venus as he felt himself envious probably of how she was able to speak up for herself instead of hiding as he does to talk against sol (and others) in private with others. As I ignored him, he went to seek someone who could be manipulated.

Great person you defend. I'm not surprised to see that you disliked the thread of another SLI about personal disgust over victimistic attitudes in others. You may have some hero complex or smth, or just enjoy taking part in it due valuing emotional reactivity in others, idk. I find that unhealthy, as deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends.

That said, you can type yourself as whatever you please, just don't count on me to support that. I'm just giving my opinion since you are talking to me. Sorry if I hurt some sensitivities.

@Raver and the rest, I'm tired of ppl taking sides in these issues as if they knew completely what's going on. I mean they have their right but should acknowledge themselves as not knowing what's going on in detail or behind what they see in comments. Ppl have been doing such since I joined this forum, that only creates more drama and is rarely helpful.

Take care all.
    Last edited by Tommy; 01-14-2019 at 10:16 PM.

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Interesting information, but are you sure Sol and I are Betas? My impression of Sol's type is ILI at the moment actually, and I'm still not sure of mine and am open to changing it. For instance, I'm not sure if the first two paragraphs apply to me. The last paragraph does for the most part, and I would consider myself a "subjectivist" as it's defined there, especially 3 and 4. But I don't know what an "objectivist is either to confirm this. Could you post the link?
    yeah, could be. I'm not truly interested in his type, but I find trashy and funny he battle typing everyone who slightly disagree with his opinions and his obsession over retyping self typed EIIs.

Here's the link.
    Last edited by Tommy; 01-14-2019 at 10:06 PM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Raver and the rest, I'm tired of ppl taking sides in these issues as if they knew completely what's going on. I mean they have their right but should acknowledge themselves as not knowing what's going on in detail or behind what they see in comments. Ppl have been doing such since I joined this forum, that only creates more drama and is rarely helpful.

Take care all.
    I honestly had no idea there was any drama going on involving Plumes. I know you and Venus have been involved in some drama with Sol though. However, I just posted my opinion on Plumes' type here because his typing thread was closed and I thought this thread would be a good place to post that since I was planning to post it at his typing thread anyways.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I honestly had no idea there was any drama going on involving Plumes. I know you, Sol and Venus have been involved in some drama though. However, I just posted my opinion on Plumes' type here because his thread was closed and I thought this thread would be a good place to post that since I was planning to do it in his original thread anyways.
    your post was a personal reaction to mine, which was my opinion over his type. Theres no drama more than what he decided to take from Ave as I stated, and what Ave and Sol started due being unable to act like men.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your post was a personal reaction to mine, which was my opinion over his type. Theres no drama more than what he decided to take from Ave as I stated, and what Ave and Sol started due being unable to act like men.
    I see, fair enough. I saw you typed him as beta NF, which is fine as I consider it a possibility. I have no idea what's going on with Ave, Sol and Plumes though so I'll refrain from commenting on this due to my own ignorance.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aww shucks, I was thinking you would say that.
    you should be a telepath or a prophet [on your choice]

> A video interview won't ever happen for me.

then the correct typing by others mb too

> As far as I know, @VenusRose never posted a video (only a questionnaire), yet you continually assert what you think her type is based on the things she posts on here

Mostly I do not type without video with assurance.
    I saw a few of her photos, watched her behavior here, talked about some things on the forum and by pm, saw her pinterest preferences. This has allowed to become sure her type is not EII/IEE, and most probably is IEI. But without video I'm not sure is it IEI (75%) or other. There are chances for other types still. Nonverbal is my main method and for this is better IRL or video.

> What if I take your IR test? Would that be a suitable alternative?

IR test is an additional method mostly to evaluate what type among some of them is more possible. It's not so good in the current condition to identify the concrete type with high assurance.
    The initial aim of this test [its approach] is to prove that duality effect exist. Also if IR effects will be seen in the testing, this would prove my typing skills to some degree.

My 1st Socionics book was Filatova "Personality in the mirror of Socionics". It had a lot of photos and good text for beginners. Probably in this book she described her testing by the photos [she made photos of many people which ones she typed] - offered during the typing to sort the people by liking them. After 15 years I've repeated the similar testing with videos. She used photos test as an additional method and the same I see it.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I honestly had no idea there was any drama going on involving Plumes. I know you and Venus have been involved in some drama with Sol though. However, I just posted my opinion on Plumes' type here because his typing thread was closed and I thought this thread would be a good place to post that since I was planning to post it at his typing thread anyways.
    I understand what you are trying to say, but I don't like calling it "drama" as it makes it sounds like something...insincere, trashy.
    I was genuinely upset by the kind of crazy-making behavior that a member can be allowed to engage, specially at the expense of other member(s) and also overthrowing and ignoring their boundaries constantly.
    It's not okay...that is why I felt so strongly about it.
    But I think I have made that pretty clear. There's no plot between me and Cody, and whatever the argument is between her and Sol, well that's between them.
    I also don't know anything at all, about what else has been discussed, so I would prefer to not be involved into any of this.

If anything though, I am not comfortable with people being attacked, I would prefer a more benevolent atmosphere...but that's not upto me. I would still prefer not to be dragged into this.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My list is going to be very long this year.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That post was a joke. Maybe that was not so clear due to the text format, so please don't take it so seriously. I don't know why you quoted the traits of the Beta quadra... It's not as if I don't know them.
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"

"Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That post was a joke. Maybe that was not so clear due to the text format, so please don't take it so seriously. I don't know why you quoted the traits of the Beta quadra... It's not as if I don't know them.
    k

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you should be a telepath or a prophet [on your choice]

> A video interview won't ever happen for me.

then the correct typing by others mb too

> As far as I know, @VenusRose never posted a video (only a questionnaire), yet you continually assert what you think her type is based on the things she posts on here

Mostly I do not type without video with assurance.
    I saw a few of her photos, watched her behavior here, talked about some things on the forum and by pm, saw her pinterest preferences. This has allowed to become sure her type is not EII/IEE, and most probably is IEI. But without video I'm not sure is it IEI (75%) or other. There are chances for other types still. Nonverbal is my main method and for this is better IRL or video.

> What if I take your IR test? Would that be a suitable alternative?

IR test is an additional method mostly to evaluate what type among some of them is more possible. It's not so good in the current condition to identify the concrete type with high assurance.
    The initial aim of this test [its approach] is to prove that duality effect exist. Also if IR effects will be seen in the testing, this would prove my typing skills to some degree.

My 1st Socionics book was Filatova "Personality in the mirror of Socionics". It had a lot of photos and good text for beginners. Probably in this book she described her testing by the photos [she made photos of many people which ones she typed] - offered during the typing to sort the people by liking them. After 15 years I've repeated the similar testing with videos. She used photos test as an additional method and the same I see it.
    It was Filatova’s EII friend, Antonina Volkova who VI’s me EII. They both agreed on my EII typing and both of them died the same year. Since you have the book you should know my type also Anyonina helped me buy Filatova’s book from Russia.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

k

k

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you still confirm I am SEE?
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    Do you still confirm I am SEE?
    no youre an LII who doesnt know F and T dichotomy

TIM
    Ni-INTp sp5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression of Sol's type is ILI at the moment actually
    What makes you think that? I definitely see Ne unvaluing, but I don't see Te ego or Fi valuing.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    k
    kk

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I thought EII was possible for you, before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members, as he's unable to support any of his words with some reasonable argumentation, neither is mature enough to just leave stuff as it is unable to account some responsibility over the conversations/issues he starts.

Not happy with that, he came again to stir shit up between sol, venus and I, knowing that it was already a tense relation. He didn't care, so he appeared to sow contention willingly to probably, take some revenge or whatever. And when its done he just left as if nothing.

If that's your Fi Plumes, good luck on that. Still, I've to express my dissent over you typing as IEE since they are known as the Psychologist, which seems unlikely for you, since you were easily manipulated by Ave emotional reactivity.

As I said, he tried to do the same with me and who knows many more, sending me pm (unrequested) to present himself as a victim and speak about how he was scared and felt mistreated by Sol. Now, he came just to defend Sol test and attack Venus as he felt himself envious probably of how she was able to speak up for herself instead of hiding as he does to talk against sol (and others) in private with others. As I ignored him, he went to seek someone who could be manipulated.

Great person you defend. I'm not surprised to see that you disliked the thread of another SLI about personal disgust over victimistic attitudes in others. You may have some hero complex or smth, or just enjoy taking part in it due valuing emotional reactivity in others, idk. I find that unhealthy, as deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends.

That said, you can type yourself as whatever you please
    Where in Hell are you getting all of this from? So much for others overreacting and "reading too much between the lines" when you're doing it as well.

I told you in private and I'll tell you again: Ave is a big boy and he can handle himself. I'm not a hero and I'm not his mother but i am his FRIEND. I thought he was being treated unfairly over a mere misunderstanding and I wanted to see what was it that made you act like that and remedy the situation, as a bonus, if possible.

I didn't comment on this thread with the intention of """starting shit""" whatsoever. I saw what was being discussed, I commented on my experuence with Sol /and that was it/. That's how people talk; That's how I talk and give my input.
    I have a great deal of respect for Rose and the fact that she's trying to distance herself from all the crap and bile being spat on here, my comments were not in sny way, shape or form meant to undermine her experience with this place, Sol, or anyone else.

Judging by how that post is worded, I don't think you care but I've lost respect that I otherwise held for you. Please try not to ever drag into whatever pool of caustic acid is it that you're willing to go for a swim in EVER again. And it's not even hard, really. At the very least, put me onignore me from now on, if my posts contribute to the forum drama as much as you say. Last time I've heard, you were in here for socionics talk, not cheap soap operas.

I'm sorry things transpired this way, I really am.

Charles Baudelaire

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cody I see through your blatant typeism. In this regard, you are no better than Sol. Cease this childishness now.
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"

"Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where in Hell are you getting all of this from? So much for others overreacting and "reading too much between the lines" when you're doing it as well.

I told you in private and I'll tell you again: Ave is a big boy and he can handle himself. I'm not a hero and I'm not his mother but i am his FRIEND. I thought he was being treated unfairly over a mere misunderstanding and I wanted to see what was it that made you act like that and remedy the situation, as a bonus, if possible.

I didn't comment on this thread with the intention of """starting shit""" whatsoever. I saw what was being discussed, I commented on my experuence with Sol /and that was it/. That's how people talk; That's how I talk and give my input.
    I have a great deal of respect for Rose and the fact that she's trying to distance herself from all the crap and bile being spat on here, my comments were not in sny way, shape or form meant to undermine her experience with this place, Sol, or anyone else.

Judging by how that post is worded, I don't think you care but I've lost respect that I otherwise held for you. Please try not to ever drag into whatever pool of caustic acid is it that you're willing to go for a swim in EVER again. And it's not even hard, really. At the very least, put me onignore me from now on, if my posts contribute to the forum drama as much as you say. Last time I've heard, you were in here for socionics talk, not cheap soap operas.

I'm sorry things transpired this way, I really am.

I didn't say something about you and Rose, it was about Ave behavior on Rose commenting something in Sol's thread. Learn to read first.

Then you know exactly from where I'm taking the bs since you were the one accusing me and advocating to me over your friend when I did nothing to him. If he's so much as big boy, why on earth did you came to speak to me about how I was supposedly treated him poorly over a single comment?

You ask me to not drag you into anything when you were the only one speaking shit towards me accusing me of stuff I never did neither care. As If I'd want to speak to you. You have been the only one talking to me over and over since I defriended you as its shown in this thread. Then you even typed yourself as my dual. As if I'd care to speak again to someone who treats his "friends" like you did with me, I pass, thanks. You said you were respecting me, hmm. To me respect is not to baselessly accuse someone over nothing. Unsurprised to know you are losing friends out there.
    Last edited by Tommy; 01-15-2019 at 05:34 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    What makes you think that? I definitely see Ne unvaluing, but I don't see Te ego or Fi valuing.
    Well, you may be in a better position to assess that as an ILI. Admittedly, I haven't witnessed that much of @Sol, being fairly new here, but he strikes me as an intuitive and thinking type, and he's far too serious to be Alpha, so that only leaves Gamma NTs. That's my "subjectivist" opinion only, of course.

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Cody I see through your blatant typeism. In this regard, you are no better than Sol. Cease this childishness now.
    no one is better than Sol.

Seriously, I never claimed to be better than him, this is not about who's better than who. wtf
    Just because he was acting childish over smth doesnt mean others are better or worst than him, what a sick mentality.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one is better than Sol.

Seriously, I never claimed to be better than him, this is not about who's better than who. wtf
    My response is related to this and nothing more:

"before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members"

"
    deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends."

These are your words. How do these two things become indicative of being Beta NF?

You also said to me "
    It's ok for beta quadra to: " and listing a few traits that you seem to personally disagree with. You said that Betas are okay with Sol or something to that effect. This is my evidence that you view certain types as being inferior/immoral in some way to you. Feel free to explain yourself.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) lol because Fe is ethics of emotions maybe?

2) Opposed Values is not the same as thinking them of inferior/immoral. Please learn some socionics first.

3) I'm not going to continue this ridiculous chat as you said you didn't know why I where quoting you, so I ask, why on earth are you quoting me back in this matter if you were not interested in discussing it?

4) Feel free to leave me alone.
    1) Are you implying that having Fe valued somehow makes a person more susceptible to emotional manipulation? I'm asking because that's what I see from your post.

2) Your own words and your tone imply it, which is why I asked you to explain

3) I am interested in discussing it... why do you think I would make this post if I weren't

4) I apologize for the Sol comment since it seems to have offended you. I guess I was just tired of seeing all the drama. If you don't want to answer questions, that is fine. I have nothing against you. My questions are related to why you (at least appear to) to some extent vilify Beta NFs. I don't think it's wrong to ask a question like this, even if so bluntly.

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My response is related to this and nothing more:

"before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members"

"
    deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends."

These are your words. How do these two things become indicative of being Beta NF?

You also said to me "
    It's ok for beta quadra to: " and listing a few traits that you seem to personally disagree with. You said that Betas are okay with Sol or something to that effect. This is my evidence that you view certain types as being inferior/immoral in some way to you. Feel free to explain yourself.
    because Fe is ethics of emotions maybe?

Opposed Values/Quadra is not the same as thinking of others as inferior. Learn some socionics first please.

then you said you didn't know why I was quoting you, so why on earth are you quoting me back if you were not interested in talking about this? I'm not going to continue this ridiculous chat with you. Please feel free to leave me alone.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol is not going to stop being himself at any rate by looks of it right now.

Best to just perceive him as a fruit fly on the wall. Put him on ignore, if you can’t handle simply not reading when he tags or quotes you. Nobody takes his typings and attitude like this seriously. I doubt he even has overtly malicious intentions, he’s just a very trolly and immature, bored middle aged Russian dude, so don’t let yourself get worked up by it. He will lose interest and go curl up on his kitchen floor and eat sour cream eventually.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post

Best to just perceive him as a fruit fly on the wall. Put him on ignore, if you can’t handle simply not reading when he tags or quotes you. Nobody takes his typings and attitude like this seriously. I doubt he even has overtly malicious intentions, he’s just a very trolly and immature, bored middle aged Russian dude, so don’t let yourself get worked up by it. He will lose interest and go curl up on his kitchen floor and eat sour cream eventually.
    Most sensible thing I have seen all day!

TIM
    Ni-INTp sp5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you may be in a better position to assess that as an ILI. Admittedly, I haven't witnessed that much of @Sol, being fairly new here, but he strikes me as an intuitive and thinking type, and he's far too serious to be Alpha, so that only leaves Gamma NTs. That's my "subjectivist" opinion only, of course.
    The serious/merry dichotomy is frequently misunderstood IMO. It doesn't mean that people in "serious" quadras are actually always serious. In fact, LIEs (especially the intuitive subtype) are known for their constant joking around and sexual humour. The dichotomy is better used to understand how one is with respect to new people and truth. Serious types see meeting others as almost a ritual that they need to surpass before "getting to know them", whereas merry types are more fluid in this sense. Moreover, serious types perceive most truths as objective whereas merry types treat most truths as subjective.

Then again, I find that these quadra dichotomies are relatively inconsistent when also using function values, so I use them sparingly unless something is glaringly obvious.

I personally think Sol is LSI. He seems to have developed his own system of truth in socionics (his IR test) that he places as the absolute standard for determining type (Ti valuing). Besides that test and his "intuitive" VI impressions, though, he seems to ignore all other evidence, which leads me to think Te ignoring. He also doesn't value seeing things from other perspectives like an Ne valuer would. He's far more stubborn than the average LII, which is possible if he's Ti subtype, but I think it's more likely that he's LSI, especially since he confronts people about their type quite a bit, indicating fairly strong Se. At the same time, though, he's been here for so long that he may feel he has some sort of authority or power, which could give the illusion of strong Se. However, I don't think an LII would be so confrontational regardless.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1) Are you implying that having Fe valued somehow makes a person more susceptible to emotional manipulation? I'm asking because that's what I see from your post.

You were misreading mb. Since Fe is ethics of emotions, an Fe person would be more interested and attuned to support others emotional reactions since they give value to it as its in their ego block.

2) Your own words and your tone imply it, which is why I asked you to explain
    I think you were reacting over me saying something to him because of something going on about you two mb. I think he's a big boy and is be able to talk for himself as he's able to speak for others too. I'm not going to discuss anything related to what I said to him with you because its not your business honestly and sorry.

3) I am interested in discussing it... why do you think I would make this post if I weren't

You implied you were not interested in here since it was a joke, and you already knew all of it.

I hope you being congruent with your own original intentions and don't quoting me back after this again.
    4) I apologize for the Sol comment since it seems to have offended you. I guess I was just tired of seeing all the drama. If you don't want to answer questions, that is fine. I have nothing against you. My questions are related to why you (at least appear to) to some extent vilify Beta NFs. I don't think it's wrong to ask a question like this, even if so bluntly.
    I already replied. I find odd that because I discuss with him whatever mocking his tone, you state that I think I'm better than him. Calling over someone's behavior and he acting trashy and childish towards me or others doesnt mean I think myself as better than him. If you are someone to think over other humans in terms of better worst, then its up to you. But don't extend that as if it were my own feelings, because they are not. One thing is what ppl do and other what they are and we all are the same, humans. Dumb discussions in forums and ppl overreacting doesnt change that.

Now I know he thinks himself as better than all of us, and that's why I tease him over it once in a while ( and really once in a while).

TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post

True. Certainly I don't take him seriously as I talk to him and tease him. I actually don't take most forum ppl seriously.
    Its interesting how he can't handle others doing with him as he does with others. I'm not going to put him on ignore either probably. I'm not even mad at him. I don't care what he says as I find it rather funny, though, different is calling mods to ban me for putting whatever I please as my signatrue and calling them to obey his unreasonable requests, which I see as wrong and unfair (from his side and from mods side). If he says his nonsense to me ofc I'd reply to him as long as I'd feel like it.

On the other hand, I think some ethical types indeed take him seriously (and this is why he acts the way he does, probably?), though, I know logical types don't.

Thanks for your reasonable words and sincere interest, overly intelligent human

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    The serious/merry dichotomy is frequently misunderstood IMO. It doesn't mean that people in "serious" quadras are actually always serious. In fact, LIEs (especially the intuitive subtype) are known for their constant joking around and sexual humour. The dichotomy is better used to understand how one is with respect to new people and truth. Serious types see meeting others as almost a ritual that they need to surpass before "getting to know them", whereas merry types are more fluid in this sense. Moreover, serious types perceive most truths as objective whereas merry types treat most truths as subjective.

This reminds me of the pictures I have seen depicting the different quadras:
    Gamma:

Alpha:

Delta:

Beta:

Even within the same quadra, some may appear more "serious" compared to others. The Ni doms, for instance, compared to others within the Beta and Gamma quadra.

The actual merry/serious description.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. Certainly I don't take him seriously as I talk to him and tease him. I actually don't take most forum ppl seriously.
    Its interesting how he can't handle others doing with him as he does with others. I'm not going to put him on ignore either probably. I'm not even mad at him. I don't care what he says as I find it rather funny, though, different is calling mods to ban me for putting whatever I please as my signatrue and calling them to obey his unreasonable requests, which I see as wrong and unfair (from his side and from mods side). If he says his nonsense to me ofc I'd reply to him as long as I'd feel like it.

On the other hand, I think some ethical types indeed take him seriously (and this is why he acts the way he does, probably?), though, I know logical types don't.
    Yeah lol, and it seems fun to be able to mess with him back too

Thanks for your reasonable words and sincere interest, overly intelligent human
    Awwww lol you are overly nice and smart and cute too uwu