1057 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the reply on the touchy pm

@Viktor
    your mind and soul are black
    the reason you fool yourself and others about your type
    and behave inadequately, in general

but there is always a hope that you'll accept the light of the truth and become some lighter inside

wbr
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE C 864 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    the reply on the touchy pm

@Viktor
    your mind and soul are black
    the reason you fool yourself and others about your type
    and behave inadequately, in general

but there is always a hope that you'll accept the light of the truth and become some lighter inside

wbr
    Ok man, fucking show me the ight,, I don't care what type I am. What type am I? What is the trusth?

Mentioned
    1057 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Viktor
    there is nothing bad to be not SLE. you'll adopt to this idea. or you have higher risk for inappropriate use of Socionics

you seem too emotional and having the lack of reason to be T. the SLE I know IRL are more serious people than you
    you behave like a teenager. it's how I often perceive F types, having base T

Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE C 864 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Viktor
    there is nothing bad to be not SLE. you'll adopt to this idea. or you have higher risk for inappropriate use of Socionics

you seem too emotional and having the lack of reason to be T. the SLE I know IRL are more serious people than you
    you behave like a teenager. it's how I often perceive F types, having base T
    Ok thanks for your feedback

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I find Sol's criteria interestingly biased. For example being emotional [if it even serves the criteria for type determination as anyone can have their emotions out of whack and same goes for being argumentative]. I can say that people have said that they have no clue about my emotional life as it seems to exists somewhere else which is very far away from any sort of direct contact with other mortals.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Mentioned
    1057 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@eko
    You seems communicated with Viktor IRL. You may add about the possibility of he to have F type.
    I see his behavior on the forum as significantly differing from what T types are. But, generally, I prefer to have also nonverbal to be sure, what needs a video for better results.

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can confirm that when I talked with Viktor he was writing poems, love letters and wanted to hug via audio. He also consumed entire box of tissues while he was reviewing his love life. He also mentioned that 1+1=3 or 4 if he feels so. He also said that if Sol had ovaries (which could be the case) he would have huge crush on that person.

or maybe not
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I can confirm that when I talked with Viktor he was writing poems, love letters and wanted to hug via audio. He also consumed entire box of tissues while he was reviewing his love life. He also mentioned that 1+1=3 or 4 if he feels so. He also said that if Sol had ovaries (which could be the case) he would have huge crush on that person.

or maybe not
    These SLE's...... So sentimental.

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want Viktor to sing me a ballad while playing Dark Souls now.
    "Time is my horse that stays always my own,
    A helmet’s mask-visor – the grate on a hole,
    The walls are my armor that’s made of the stone,
    My permanent shield is the door’s iron fold.

Time! I desire to speed your hooves’ rattle!
    My stony armor is heavy to rise on!
    Death, when we’ve come, will help me by the saddle;
    I will dismount and rise up my visor."
    Mikhail Lermontov

TIM
    LIE-C/H-7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is funny.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Viktor seems Fi PoLR and not ILE, so... SLE
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My thread lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My thread lol
    Hi Maritsa! Best thread ever!
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Hi Maritsa! Best thread ever!
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Landlord of The Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Never in the field of human conflict was so much lost by so many to so few.

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    eating worms could be any type.
    sp instinct ofc

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te-egos are all soft and cute. Just an observation.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    Te-egos are all soft and cute. Just an observation.
    ? lol they are?
    -

TIM
    LIE-C/H-7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

? lol they are?
    Deep down inside, we are.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Deep down inside, we are.
    Yes deep down past a lot of things haha
    -

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    what i do in my own time is a private matter
    not anymore.

TIM
    LIE-C/H-7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes deep down past a lot of things haha
    Yeah, you kinda have to dig to see the softer side of ego types, we certainly aeren't the types to wear our hearts on our sleeve, but once the ego individual sees you as relatable and worthy of trust, it's a different story.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Yeah, you kinda have to dig to see the softer side of ego types, we certainly aeren't the types to wear our hearts on our sleeve, but once the ego individual sees you as relatable and worthy of trust, it's a different story.
    My husband is LSE
    -

Mentioned
    1057 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007
    > Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.

Troll Nr 007 is F type due to his inability
    - to say the correct, instead of baseless emotionally motivated delusion. to do not accept something does not mean to do this irrationally
    - to understand that "ability to think alternatives" relates to N, but not T
    - to do not trust to different baseless bs
    Last edited by Sol; 01-13-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    1057 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@VenusRose fits to IEI best of all @Cody think herself as SLI

What is the possibility to establish friendly alike communication between superego? It's not much. Hence the chance the Cody's type is other is higher. Though nontypes factors may affect the situation too. It's offline communication and hence they both do not notice how weird mb in the perception of the both. Also Cody had antipathy to me before because of have no even idea for. Probably because of my scepticism to her typing skills (which are objectively low) and hence her doubts in types of people in her life mean more than she'd wanted. Or mb she disliked my views on some other ideas, in which she doubts and I rised her doubts more what she'd wanted to avoid.

At now she seems tries the suicide approach. Just to stop seeing my Holy Truth. *sigh* Poor Cody.
    VenusRose should to seek another her victim already [as Cody may leave us soon, in case her adequacy will not return] for her covert manipulations to protect her mistypings and other emotionally motivated illusions by any means, including forum's sabotage and harming life of other people near her. Including, as we see, of the ones who trusted to her and had friendly relation to her. Ah.. betish bloody Rose.

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol as delusional megalomaniac, finds himself unable to take into account any criticism or joke over himself with sanity since his delusions of grandeur makes him believe he posses some reason and truth when he's just able to spit blasts of nonsensical accusatory chattery.

He thinks himself as LSE but unlikely any T type, since unable to establish normal logical communication with T types and imagining weird interpersonal dramas for attracting duals attention to himself. Unable to control his emotional outbursts and neurotism, comes to this forum to harm ppl while looking for a partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Why don't you take a seat on my ignore list?

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, this is a bit too much for me...I don't really have control over what sol says or doesn't...I am sorry if I unintentionally dragged you into anything @Cody

He scares me with whatever picture he is trying to paint though I cannot understand it fully because of broken english.

I am just overwhelmed, maybe your communication with Sol is something friendly @Cody , I cannot tell since Se is vulnerable for me and it feels a bit much...all these attacks and weird accusations being thrown around (specially wrt to Sol stating whatever he is about me...I don't understand it).

So please, cut me out of this Sol. I am confused and overwhelmed.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose EIIness is obvious. If he's sooo convinced that he's your conflictor, he should rethink his type. I kinda get what @Sol is saying but seriously, assuming people's intentions isn't a good thing to do :/

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the support @Pano Lou, I just don't really want to continue this though :/ I would rather just let it go.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    Thanks for the support @Pano Lou, I just don't really want to continue this though :/ I would rather just let it go.
    Aww I understand. It's just forum drama is so tiring and I just wanted to show that I care. I won't get involved ^^

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kind of curious to know what @Sol thinks for my type. It seems like some kind of rite of passage.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The typing method of some forum members, except they're not good:

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm kind of curious to know what @Sol thinks for my type. It seems like some kind of rite of passage.
    Why would you knowingly subject yourself to that?
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"

"Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

Mentioned
    1057 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm kind of curious to know what @Sol thinks for my type.
    Thinks that you need to make a videointerview.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would N or S types think alternatively habitually, losing their ability to see what is most apparent?

TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Why would you knowingly subject yourself to that?
    they are in the same quadra. As few betas are the only support of Sol's wrong doings now. It's ok for beta quadra to:

1. "Aristocratic" trait (rational aspects are evolutionary, with a plus sign; irrational aspects are involutionary, with a minus sign: +Fe, +Ti, -Se, -Ni)

In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to create a hierarchy, establishing relations of subordination, to subordinate those below him and to comply with those above him 2) to support already established within the hierarchy traditions and rituals and monitor their observance 3) to put claims to the dominant positions within the system and to fight for one's right to occupy them 4) to fight for positional advantages in accumulation of rights, privileges, and opportunities 5) to establish one's own order within the system, consolidating power in one's own hands, to interact with others from position of power 6) to suppress by own authority, by authority of personal opinion 7) to control and critique the statements of lower ranking members of the hierarchy, limiting their right to expression on any (or on forbidden) subjects 8) to authoritatively impose one's own point of view, decisions, power, and will.

2. "Decisive" trait (predominance of involutionary irrational aspects -Ni -Se)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to interact with others from the position of power 2) to interact with others from the position of advantage in rights, standing, and power 3) to use power methods to fight for an advantageous position within the system and have the right to put a claim to it 4) to operatively, in condensed periods of time, solve problems, his own and those of others, making responsible decisions and making others obey them 5) to win a dominating place in a system, to advantageously and operatively use own fighting qualities and particularities of the present moment 6) to authoritatively impose one's own will, decisions, and opinions.

3. "Subjectivist" trait (predominance of evolutionary rational aspects +Ti +Fe)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to subjective analysis of events, opinions, and actions 2) to search for "the culpable" and displace them from the system, at the same time resisting being displaced, fighting for one's own place within the system 3) to contend the opinions and decisions of others and impose his own opinion as the final truth 4) to deliver his opinions firmly, sharply, unequivocally, displacing opponents out of the argument, out of the system of relations, out of the social system, and into the lower strata.

x
    Last edited by Tommy; 01-14-2019 at 04:05 PM.