Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,720 of 4058

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #2681
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    If You're asking about the username of my Beta ST Bro, it's @1INT Vault Dweller
    Ok nevermind lol. Cheers

  2. #2682
    To Stand As The Oak Luminous Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wilderness
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    Thank youuu, @sbbds

    I appreciate your idealogical support, and wish you all the best with your -lead counterparts!
    Absolutely. Come to the darkside, m8. Program Ni's are gettin all our senpais stolen by distractable extroverts. The struggle is real
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

    My Typing Thread

    Model A: EIE-Ni2
    -
    Enneagram: 6w7, 2w1, 8w9
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So


  3. #2683
    Xaiviay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    468
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    I am curious what type(s) people would see for me, just based on my Pinterest (it's in my signature). Feel free to type me in as many typology systems as you would like to
    I would have definitely thought some kind of INFx-type, for you, and your pins scream E4 Sx-first was also my thought.

    Btw, I didn't read past the 'EII' part of your TIM before I looked at your pinterest

  4. #2684
    Carolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    I am curious what type(s) people would see for me, just based on my Pinterest (it's in my signature). Feel free to type me in as many typology systems as you would like to
    EII 4 makes sense for you

  5. #2685
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI 4 so/sx strigoi
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Venus, you have great taste
    My pinterest will meet yours soon enough, I think.
    479 so/sx



  6. #2686
    Carolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://www.pinterest.com/edgarallen1816/

    If we're posting pinterests then...

  7. #2687
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    664
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fun, fun I went through a Pinterest stage.

    I'd say EXI E4 @Venus Rose. I like your stuff.

    ...Here is mine. I haven't done much with it in a while... I love looking at other peoples boards
    Last edited by aster; 11-22-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    Tumblr

    “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
    ~Karl

  8. #2688
    Carolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    I am getting a strong type 1 vibe, instinct stacking so/sp - just from your pinterest. Ni and Fe as well.
    I keep the boards with the pretty women on them secret.

  9. #2689
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI 4 so/sx strigoi
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Typing by Pinterest boards is the new sensation sweeping the nation. It will replace VI, trust me.

    Here is mine: https://ro.pinterest.com/Plumeslala/

    So far, I have a general board, one dedicated to Twin Peaks and one dedicated to Wes Anderson, although this one doesn't receive much love nowadays.
    479 so/sx



  10. #2690
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't really understand pinterest - it's just collections? But why?

  11. #2691
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is my Pinterest: [redacted]

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I don't really understand pinterest - it's just collections? But why?
    Sort of like Tumblr. Collecting things you like. Lots of artistic people use it. I use it because I like looking at beauty and for lifestyle goal visualization.
    Last edited by sbbds; 11-26-2018 at 12:36 PM.

  12. #2692
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    664
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I don't really understand pinterest - it's just collections? But why?
    I thought the exact same thing when I first downloaded the app, lol, what am I supposed to do with this? I was a little lost at first.


    Mine started out really chaotic and I had boards dedicated to philosophy, quotes, recipes, Led Zeppelin, crochet, homesteading, favorite movies, existentialism, politics, all kinds of stuff...Once you get the hang of it I think it can be a bit addictive. I came a crossed groups of people who were doing aesthetic and mood boards for writing inspo, or just making up stories and to get a sense of your own style. I thought it was really inspiring, and kind of therapeutic. I foud people with the style I liked, similar interests, followed them, and I redid my boards completely, organized them, using the cumulation of all these people as inspo. Spent a lot of time looking around at others boards to get ideas how to do it. Took forever and I put a lot of effort into it. I've used a lot of it as writing inspiration or to find my style. It's really undergone several transformations over the years. And that's why I think it might not be very useful in typing it, there is a huge contrast between then and now. Someone just starting out vs someone with too much time on their hands whose a little OCD and you can go crazy. Although I'm sure it says something. You can just make it into whatever you want, whatever your interests are.
    Tumblr

    “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
    ~Karl

  13. #2693
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    SLI sp/so
    Posts
    1,189
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I don't really understand pinterest - it's just collections? But why?
    lol @golden, your signature

  14. #2694
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI 4 so/sx strigoi
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Golden's signature was exactly the first thing that I thought of when I saw squark's comment.
    479 so/sx



  15. #2695
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,734
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    lol @golden, your signature
    Here’s mine, I guess: https://pin.it/v7hq7g7ihi6lnn

    @squark
    ↓↓↓↓↓
    Last edited by golden; 11-25-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  16. #2696
    of the sun Karatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Posts
    1,615
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just use pinterest to collect pictures of Taylor Swift and giant robots.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

  17. #2697
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    SLI sp/so
    Posts
    1,189
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    I just use pinterest to collect pictures of Taylor Swift and giant robots.
    One of my former coworkers (the one who's similar to you) was also into Taylor Swift. But why? What is so special about her - I don't get it.
    (and don't tell me because she's hot)

  18. #2698
    of the sun Karatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Posts
    1,615
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    One of my former coworkers (the one who's similar to you) was also into Taylor Swift. But why? What is so special about her - I don't get it.
    (and don't tell me because she's hot)
    because she's hot.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

  19. #2699
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    SLI sp/so
    Posts
    1,189
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    because she's hot.
    Damn you! You and your Iron Man fetish

  20. #2700
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI 4 so/sx strigoi
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Taylor Swift?
    I mean, I do follow a blog that's dedicated entirely to Anna Friel pictures, so who am I to judge?
    479 so/sx



  21. #2701
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,475
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pinterest is place of concrete objects. Good place for many people but I find its lack of verbality bit disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  22. #2702

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,589
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    And that's why I think it might not be very useful in typing it, there is a huge contrast between then and now.
    The more you used it - the closer it was to your preferences. So that contrast means not much for those who uses the service for long and much. But for beginners there - mb it's lesser correct for typing. Also your understanding of types related mb not correct and the difference mb not so huge in this. With better types understanding and skills people can be typed correctly (or at least do not lead to wrong assured type) in lesser ideal situation. The harder does not mean impossible, what you have claimed here.

    For example, with all the known about you by the behavior on the forum, the opinion about your Se possible valued typed supposed by your art preferences, did not changed or reduced at me. ESI only seemed more and more correct for you, unlike EII possibility. But I used mostly your avatars and later forums posts - what is more person related, than your some earlier and more random galleries. The princliple is the same, anyway.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  23. #2703
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    664
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The more you used it - the closer it was to your preferences. So that contrast means not much for those who uses the service for long and much. But for beginners there - mb it's lesser correct for typing.
    Well, yes, I agree with you here.

    Also your understanding of types related mb not correct and the difference mb not so huge in this. With better types understanding and skills people can be typed correctly (or at least do not lead to wrong assured type) in lesser ideal situation.
    Sol, you literally say this to everyone all the time, especially newbies. I get it. You have superior typing skills and other people suck.

    The harder does not mean impossible, what you have claimed here.
    Where did I say impossible. I said not very useful. They are not the same. Are you twisting my words

    For example, with all the known about you by the behavior on the forum, the opinion about your Se possible valued typed supposed by your art preferences, did not changed or reduced at me. ESI only seemed more and more correct for you, unlike EII possibility.
    Ok. It's not my goal to try and change your mind. I'm just here being myself.
    Tumblr

    “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
    ~Karl

  24. #2704
    Haikus Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,352
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    seems raised eyebrow

  25. #2705

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,589
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Sol, you literally say this to everyone all the time
    There is the use to repeat the similar opinion (especially with reasonable basis) when people say or repeat the similar mistake. When people will stop to say and think the wrong, then there will no be basis to oppose them.

    You still did not wrote your correct ESI type in the profile. The above was one of the reasons, to which I've opposed from logical side. Your switching the theme to relations does not change the logical reality of your mistake or your correct type. As your opposing lays not in logical side then your motives are emotional also to do not accept your real type. Those motives of this behavior and personal traits of your E9 leading to it were discussed with you before. It's sad, that you still prefer emotions above the objective. It's also the reason why your and some others' arguments about typing will stay weak from logics, despite they had enough to do not repeat them.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  26. #2706
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There is the use to repeat the similar opinion (especially with reasonable basis) when people say or repeat the similar mistake. When people will stop to say and think the wrong, then there will no be basis to oppose them.

    You still did not wrote your correct ESI type in the profile. The above was one of the reasons, to which I've opposed from logical side. Your switching the theme to relations does not change the logical reality of your mistake or your correct type. As your opposing lays not in logical side then your motives are emotional also to do not accept your real type. Those motives of this behavior and personal traits of your E9 leading to it were discussed with you before. It's sad, that you still prefer emotions above the objective. It's also the reason why your and some others' arguments about typing will stay weak from logics, despite they had enough to do not repeat them.
    ESIs cant be 9 baby

  27. #2707
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Pinterest is place of concrete objects. Good place for many people but I find its lack of verbality bit disappointing.
    Yes, me too actually. Whenever I'm looking for information I eventually have to remove pinterest from showing up because I'll start getting annoyed. I'll click on promising sounding pages only to find yet another pinterest board. It's like if you went to a library and every book you opened turned out to be a pop-up picture book.

  28. #2708
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,734
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Yes, me too actually. Whenever I'm looking for information I eventually have to remove pinterest from showing up because I'll start getting annoyed. I'll click on promising sounding pages only to find yet another pinterest board. It's like if you went to a library and every book you opened turned out to be a pop-up picture book.
    Well, there’s not much structure, just association—and idiosyncratic (to each user) association, at that. I like grouping images, but I have several locked boards I haven’t been able to make work because I couldn’t find a way to add organizing information.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  29. #2709
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ALPHA
    Muddy: LII 5w6 sp/sx
    Troll nr 007 LII 5w6 so/sp
    Number 9 large: ILE 7w6 sx/sp
    Olimpia: SEI 9w8 sx/sp
    Wasp: ESE 2w3 sx/sp
    Pano Lou: ESE 2w3 so/sx
    Sol: LII 5w6 sp/so
    Aster: SEI 9w8 sx/so
    Hitta: ILE 7w6 so/sx
    Capitalist Pig: ILE 7w6 so/sx
    Idontgiveaf: ESE 2w3 so/sp
    WinnieW: LII 5w6 sx/so

    Beta:
    Chae: EIE 2w1 sx/so
    SINGU: LSI 6w5 so/sp
    Wyrd: LSI 6w5 sp/so
    Thehotelambush: LSI 6w7 so/sp
    Raver: LSI 6w5 sp/so
    Feathers: EIE 2w1 so/sx
    Spermatozoa: EIE 2w1 sx/so

    Gamma:
    Bertrand: SEE 3w4 so/sp
    Golden: ESI 4w3 so/sx
    Adam Strange: LIE 8w7 sx/so
    Cosmic Teapot: ILI 1w2 sp/so
    BandD: SEE 3w4 sx/sp
    Hag: ESI 4w3 sx/sp
    Hamada: SEE 3w4 so/sx
    Bionic midget: SEE 3w4 so/sp
    FDG: SEE 3w4 sp/so
    Reyne: SEE 3w4 sp/so
    Niffer: ESI 4w3 sx/so
    Remiel: ESI 4w3 sp/sx

    Delta:
    Aylen: EII 4w5 so/sx
    Squark: SLI 1w9 sp/so
    Viktor: LSE 8w9 sp/sx
    Director Abbie: IEE 3w2 so/sx
    BOT (Syrup): IEE 3w2 sp/sx
    Ashlesha: LSE 8w9 sp/sx

  30. #2710
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,035
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ serious? Nice.

  31. #2711
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let me into your mind @Number 9 large

  32. #2712
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,400
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    ALPHA
    Muddy: LII 5w6 sp/sx
    Troll nr 007 LII 5w6 so/sp
    Number 9 large: ILE 7w6 sx/sp
    Olimpia: SEI 9w8 sx/sp
    Wasp: ESE 2w3 sx/sp
    Pano Lou: ESE 2w3 so/sx
    Sol: LII 5w6 sp/so
    Aster: SEI 9w8 sx/so
    Hitta: ILE 7w6 so/sx
    Capitalist Pig: ILE 7w6 so/sx
    Idontgiveaf: ESE 2w3 so/sp
    WinnieW: LII 5w6 sx/so

    Beta:
    Chae: EIE 2w1 sx/so
    SINGU: LSI 6w5 so/sp
    Wyrd: LSI 6w5 sp/so
    Thehotelambush: LSI 6w7 so/sp
    Raver: LSI 6w5 sp/so
    Feathers: EIE 2w1 so/sx
    Spermatozoa: EIE 2w1 sx/so

    Gamma:
    Bertrand: SEE 3w4 so/sp
    Golden: ESI 4w3 so/sx
    Adam Strange: LIE 8w7 sx/so
    Cosmic Teapot: ILI 1w2 sp/so
    BandD: SEE 3w4 sx/sp
    Hag: ESI 4w3 sx/sp
    Hamada: SEE 3w4 so/sx
    Bionic midget: SEE 3w4 so/sp
    FDG: SEE 3w4 sp/so
    Reyne: SEE 3w4 sp/so
    Niffer: ESI 4w3 sx/so
    Remiel: ESI 4w3 sp/sx

    Delta:
    Aylen: EII 4w5 so/sx
    Squark: SLI 1w9 sp/so
    Viktor: LSE 8w9 sp/sx
    Director Abbie: IEE 3w2 so/sx
    BOT (Syrup): IEE 3w2 sp/sx
    Ashlesha: LSE 8w9 sp/sx
    I think 3w2 makes more sense for me

    Ashlesha is also more likely 8w7
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  33. #2713
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,475
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Let me into your mind @Number 9 large
    and if the permission is granted do you think that you might have a change to come back as a sane person?
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  34. #2714
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    and if the permission is granted do you think that you might have a change to come back as a sane person?
    Very good question lol

  35. #2715
    of the sun Karatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Posts
    1,615
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Number 9 large, you put something really dank in that bread, didn't you?
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

  36. #2716
    Pano Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like how everybody is off one letter in No. 9s list.
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"



    "Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"




  37. #2717
    Ragdoll Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    0-D ISTp sx/sp
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    N9 be like

  38. #2718
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ Always like that lol.

  39. #2719
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,734
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionics 2018 typing method like

    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  40. #2720
    of the sun Karatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Posts
    1,615
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dank socionics memes.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •