Results 2,601 to 2,640 of 3932

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Xaiviay is a clear IEI-Fe 9w1 sx/so. No question.

Now, if ever there was an example of IEE-Fi on the board, it was Eos. This is Ne/Fi as fuck:

“We can’t always view our own selves unless our behaviour is reflected back at us by someone else. Even as a viewer. Plus, there has to be conscious awareness, which is a quality not everyone Possess. Plus desire to adjust after seeing the reflected self which even fewer pocsses.”

IEE’s self-identification contains "entanglement with other”. They possess a cognition for reflexive mirroring and interpersonal dynamics.

For example, Prince Andrei an IEE-Fi frequently changes his self-typings to “embody” the dual of whoever he happens to be infatuated with. (click me. I make life so much more fun).

As an aside, IEE-Fi is the dark subtype of IEE in advanced duality. Advanced duality is an exclusive find by Stackemup Typology.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yes, there are two types that would reject such a treatment.

LSI because their is already saturated and they are allergic to
    and
    IEE because their is already saturated and they are allergic to

No, the joke was about letting go the value of and preferably accept the treatment with and .
    Most people are afraid of getting medical treatment with syringes.

Ok, avoid overdosing.
    How about Gamma SF since they dont actually value either of those and result in polr and role hits over polr and lead hits

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma SF turn into the Hulk type after such a treatment, of course.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This cult is awesome.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    4 so/sx strigoi
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who shall be the next blood offering?
    469 so/sx

It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I vote @Singu for being on the bottom of the pack

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Fe0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type myself IEI-Fe 4w3 sx/so

TIM
    0-D ISTp sx/sp
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want to type as a magical banana from banana land.

Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    then smoke bananas
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    0-D ISTp sx/sp
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    then smoke bananas
    They don't need to be smoked, they can be inhaled.

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    4 so/sx strigoi
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Black mambanana.
    469 so/sx

It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people.

Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

They don't need to be smoked, they can be inhaled.
    try the both
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Xaiviay is a clear IEI-Fe 9w1 sx/so. No question.
    You clearly over-estimate your typing skills. No question.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Xaiviay is a clear IEI-Fe
    Absolutely.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Here’s another good example of IEE-Ni similar to what I quoted in my previous post.

Adam Strange self-reports having not been able to find his reflection in the eyes of 20-something year old women at a certain age as if he had become invisible (click and scroll up one post). Although Adam self-types as LIE, Te/Ni does not process information cueing them into how they are being reflected in the eyes of others.

It fits like a hand in glove what i have been saying about Ne/Fi since well before Adam and Eos wrote those posts.
    I must point out that the approach of American Socionics differs from the Russian Socionics method used over at bss. Stackemup Typology’s satellite Socionics New Wave turned the Russian approach to knowledge about socionic types upside down. The best insights into types come from the ground up.

Hag: ESI-Fi
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-15-2018 at 01:43 AM.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    Absolutely.
    You wish.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    You wish.
    I'm not the one holding on to wishful thinking.

I recall you said that I had aggressor tendencies. I also recall you went on to say we were dualizing. Do the math.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not the one holding on to wishful thinking.

I recall you said that I had aggressor tendencies. I also recall you went on to say we were dualizing. Do the math.
    We've already talked about this. You said yourself that you don't display Se online, and that you've been displaying Ne your whole life. The moment your started embracing LSI tendencies on here, I got irritated by you.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    We've already talked about this. You said yourself that you don't display Se online, and that you've been displaying Ne your whole life. The moment your started embracing LSI tendencies on here, I got irritated by you.
    I recall that you said I had aggressor tendencies online. All aggressors have Se in their ego block. You went on to say that we were dualizing. Types that dualize with Se ego types have Ni in their ego block. I started to talk with you, motivated in part my aggressor tendencies. EDIT: @Xaiviay Hell, you even said that I was bossing you around, and continued with the narrative that we were duals. So no, the moment I started embracing LSI tendencies in our conversations, you were fine with it enough to say were duals in the aftermath.

If this was simply wishful thinking on my part, I would just go full ham and try to type you as EIE Ni. Not once have I said that.

You said that you have a poor grasp of time, but this is not true given your understanding of Alice in Wonderland's time paradox, nor is it true with consideration to your understanding of how things would have played out in the long haul with your ex. You do have a good grasp of the flow of how things move forward, and I can feel that in how you seem to nudge conversations down specific paths with an eye towards whatever I will be doing in the long term (this is extremely consistent in you, and I recall wanting an explanation for this when we first started talking). For example, you would reference my path of self-discovery, my path of work, etc. Furthermore, you aim to avoid previously committed mistakes in your relationships, and value growth (ie. the accrual of skill and competency).

Beta Ni:

- Ni :desire to bypass danger. They aim to avoid previously committed mistakes. In their groups, experience, skill, know-how, sophistication are highly valued. They feel confident in extreme situations.

I gotta say, you're pretty confident here, biting back at 2 Beta STs with the witty comebacks Ni types, in my experience, love to respond with when the time is right.
    Last edited by Karatos; 11-15-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recall that you said I had aggressor tendencies online. All aggressors have Se in their ego block. You went on to say that we were dualizing. Types that dualize with Se ego types have Ni in their ego block. I started to talk with you, motivated in part my aggressor tendencies. EDIT: @Xaiviay Hell, you even said that I was bossing you around, and continued with the narrative that we were duals. So no, the moment I started embracing LSI tendencies in our conversations, you were fine with it enough to say were duals in the aftermath.

If this was simply wishful thinking on my part, I would just go full ham and try to type you as EIE Ni. Not once have I said that.

You said that you have a poor grasp of time, but this is not true given your understanding of Alice in Wonderland's time paradox, nor is it true with consideration to your understanding of how things would have played out in the long haul with your ex. You do have a good grasp of the flow of how things move forward, and I can feel that in how you seem to nudge conversations down specific paths with an eye towards whatever I will be doing in the long term (this is extremely consistent in you, and I recall wanting an explanation for this when we first started talking). For example, you would reference my path of self-discovery, my path of work, etc. Furthermore, you aim to avoid previously committed mistakes in your relationships, and value growth (ie. the accrual of skill and competency).

Beta Ni:

- Ni :desire to bypass danger. They aim to avoid previously committed mistakes. In their groups, experience, skill, know-how, sophistication are highly valued. They feel confident in extreme situations.

I gotta say, you're pretty confident here, biting back at 2 Beta STs with the witty comebacks Ni types, in my experience, love to respond with when the time is right.
    You’re actually more likely displaying Fi polr here, since you wanna get Socionical about it. She’s supposed to be your friend, you’ve gone beyond pestering her and seem to have no idea when to back off or what effect you’re having.
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

LSI: I dont have ideas.

TIM
    LII-Ti 1w2 sp/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recall that you said I had aggressor tendencies online. You went on to say that we were dualizing.
    These two statements do not necessarily correlate in the way you propose.

”I think we are dualizing” is honestly a rather vague impression, and I doubt that it can be proven true or false based on a bunch of interactions online (unless you guys have interacted more, which I don’t really know). So what Xaiviay most likely meant by that, is that she thought you were dualizing in spite of your supposed “aggressor tendencies”, rather than because of them. Obviously now that you’ve retyped as LSI, and based on further interaction with you, she has re-thought this conclusion, assigning your aggressor tendencies more weight than they previously held in her analysis. So she no longer thinks her “dualization” theory is true.

Her reasoning makes perfect sense within the framework of Socionics. You, on the other hand, seem to be a little too emotionally invested, if I have to be perfectly honest.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    You’re actually more likely displaying Fi polr here, since you wanna get Socionical about it. She’s supposed to be your friend, you’ve gone beyond pestering her and seem to have no idea when to back off or what effect you’re having.
    Fi polr isnt preferring T over F explanations

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@A Moderator I have noticed that you’ve gotten more “assertive” since retyping as LSI lol. I find this to be quite interesting.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @A Moderator I have noticed that you’ve gotten more “assertive” since retyping as LSI lol. I find this to be quite interesting.
    People often try to act like the type they think they are

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Fi polr isnt preferring T over F explanations
    I don’t think that’s what I said. I said he’s showing super low awareness of interpersonal dynamics.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don’t think that’s what I said. I said he’s showing super low awareness of interpersonal dynamics.
    Could be any T type

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People often try to act like the type they think they are
    Very true, @Number 9 large. But a tuned observer knows the difference.

I was out doing my SLE imitation last weekend. Gray sneakers and jeans, black shirt and leather jacket, and this SLE girl was watching me. Until I checked my look in a mirror. Then she laughed.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Acting tip ... if an actor needs to show a strong emotion, they usually need to focus on the fight against that emotion. For example, if they’re supposed to cry, it’ll seem a lot more real if the main gesture is to try not to cry.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be any T type
    It seems worse than average T.

How do you define Fi polr, since ostensibly you have it?

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Acting tip ... if an actor needs to show a strong emotion, they usually need to focus on the fight against that emotion. For example, if they’re supposed to cry, it’ll seem a lot more real if the main gesture is to try not to cry.
    Thats probably more true for Fi than Fe types. Fe types let their emotions flow easily as a general rule

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats probably more true for Fi than Fe types. Fe types let their emotions flow easily as a general rule
    I think it’s a good acting tip to lay one emotion atop another in general.

Is this the day you’re gonna go through my posts and refute every last one? Need to plan my afternoon.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It seems worse than average T.

How do you define Fi polr, since ostensibly you have it?
    I think Fi polr is tied to type 7s fear of own (negative) internal states and feelings. Thus overly indulging in the physical world (Se) or world of great opportunities (Ne) while rationalizing their actions along the way using creative Ti to forget how they really feel inside.

This is how Fi leads supervision over them works: Fi leads indulge in often negative states of emotion, they use their vulnerability as a strength rather than run from it and the ExTP can learn from it by accepting that negative states of mind and feelings are a part of life and can actually guide us through life.
    7s tend to not know what they want and that is directly correlated to fi polr, they are usually unaware how they really FEEL about something so they tend to resort to a trial and error method of dipping their toes into every pool to see which one they like best all the while running from responsibility, fear, stress etc.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@golden You didn’t ask me but I just define it as fine emotional nuance and intricacies usually being below one’s level of awareness.

a two horned unicorn renegade Nihilist 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-7 5-stoolchart
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And I'd thought it as awareness how people are tied up together. ... now I get it why ILI's are so much into gimp suits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I dont care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    And I'd thought it as awareness how people are tied up together. ... now I get it why ILI's are so much into gimp suits.
    Lol. I mean not necessarily just this. xLE can be insensitive/unaware when it comes to outwardly expressed things that would normally otherwise be associated with Fe too. And are stereotypically also not very aware of their own personal sentiments. Which is why I feel it makes sense to lump all that under the same umbrella.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Fe0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ a moderators new personality :3

a two horned unicorn renegade Nihilist 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-7 5-stoolchart
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I'm just way worse when it comes to knowing people's relational status. It is like I have some clue what not to say or what to troll. Could explain ILE's fascination to trolling behavior. It is like I have some inkling... so why not to test it. Trolling OTOH might cut the ties.

Like let's tell bunch of women what they need to buy from cosmetics catalog.

It is like SLE's are light years ahead of me when it comes to determining ties between people and stuff. SLE's on the other hand tend to IME have way less sophistication regarding their words.
    Last edited by Nihilist 007; 11-15-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I dont care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Before the eighth decade of the twentieth century when Socionics arose we only had the option of demanding satisfaction from the cads who slighted us, and excusing ourselves via reference to some star misalignment or genetic deformity.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're actually more likely displaying Fi polr here, since you wanna get Socionical about it.

See how that works?
    Frankly, I'd rather be honest about it, even if it means I sacrifice my reputation here. My goal isn't to pester her.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone has a problem with the things I post, please put me on ignore.

I just agreed with Kill4Me, and she responded to me. I didn't initiate the dialogue between Xaiviay and I.