Results 2,481 to 2,520 of 4058

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    0-D ISTp sx/sp
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@A Moderator has the temperament of an incel.

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    @Aki I didn't feel like my statement was personal.
    Me neither.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    @A Moderator has the temperament of an incel.

Thanks for the input.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now considering ILI.
    When the heavens above did not exist,
    And earth beneath had not come into being —
    There was Apsû, the first in order, their begetter,
    And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
    They had mingled their waters together
    Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found —
    When not one of the gods had been formed
    Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
    The gods were created within them:

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@A Moderator I'm kinda lazy, I like men doing everything for me if possible, like driving, paying, talking, taking most decisions etc.
    Are u a childlike

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@A Moderator I'm kinda lazy, I like men doing everything for me if possible, like driving, paying, talking, taking most decisions etc. I do some housework in exchange and can manage money well. I like to help others, I may be in charge if I see incompetence or real need. I refuse to hurt ppl during sex. But I can hurt others in different ways. I don't know if that fits with such temperament.
    A perfect description of my SLI-Te ex.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Sounds like most women...
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    0-D ISTp sx/sp
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A perfect description of my SLI-Te ex.

Well men are there to do all of that for us
    Otherwise they feel purposeless and start wars and stuff like that, better to have them busy (jk).

@Olimpia I don't know if most female extroverts fit so much in there honestly. Imebit seems like they don't.

@Number 9 large no, because its me the one who wash the dishes, clean the toilet, cook and use money wisely. On the other hand IEEs have lots of energy.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well men are there to do all of that for us
    Otherwise they feel purposeless and start wars and stuff like that, better to have them busy (jk).

@Olimpia I don't know if most female extroverts fit so much in there honestly. Imebit seems like they don't.

@Number 9 large no, because its me the one who wash the dishes, clean the toilet, cook and use money wisely.
    Ah I see. I guess IEE is a pseudo caregiver. Do you provide the emotional support also? Or does your IEE (I remember you saying your partner was one) bring his/her own?
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"

"Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

TIM
    0-D ISTp sx/sp
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Ah I see. I guess IEE is a pseudo caregiver. Do you provide the emotional support also? Or does your IEE (I remember you saying your partner was one) bring his/her own?
    I don't think he ever need emotional support, he's often pretty cheerful. Mb my task is not to give emotional support but discorage with my laziness nonprofitable and impractical initiatives.
    Last edited by Ragdoll Cat; 10-19-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Either male and female SLIs are very different or I'm not an SLI, because I'm almost the exact opposite of Aki for a lot of these stances.

I do all the cooking and cleaning like Aki, but I do live alone so who knows on that front. Everything else though is very different, I like to be in control, make most of the decisions, and am slightly sadistic, but I am also good with money. Obviously my type seems to be very debatable.

TIM
    0-D ISTp sx/sp
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Either male and female SLIs are very different or I'm not an SLI, because I'm almost the exact opposite of Aki for a lot of these stances.

I do all the cooking and cleaning like Aki, but I do live alone so who knows on that front. Everything else though is very different, I like to be in control, make most of the decisions, and am slightly sadistic, but I am also good with money. Obviously my type seems to be very debatable.

Well, what do you score in tests?

I think it could be a role difference for sure. If you are alone you should make all decisions for yourself. I don't have a problem taking my own decisions, but in most occasions the role I take in my relation or the relation with ppl I care about is not to being pushy or forcing ppl or being bossy. I don't like ppl being like that with me either. If I feel like random ppl is doing something like that in certain way chances are that I'd push back or became forceful. You can't force IEEs to do anything, either.

I don't need to be in control in the way of literally being a controlling partner. But I control my own stuff. In the other hand I never liked overly pleasing ppl. I like ppl with some dignity and a mind of their own.

What do you mean with slightly sadistic? In what sense and with whom?

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tests are unreliable as hell

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, what do you score in tests?

I think it could be a role difference for sure. If you are alone you should make all decisions for yourself. I don't have a problem taking my own decisions, but in most occasions the role I take in my relation or the relation with ppl I care about is not to being pushy or forcing ppl or being bossy. I don't like ppl being like that with me either. If I feel like random ppl is doing something like that in certain way chances are that I'd push back or became forceful. You can't force IEEs to do anything, either.

I don't need to be in control in the way of literally being a controlling partner. But I control my own stuff. In the other hand I never liked overly pleasing ppl. I like ppl with some dignity and a mind of their own.

What do you mean with slightly sadistic? In what sense and with whom?
    My test scores vary, and while I do think delta st is a very viable option for me, I tend to score high on both Ti and Te, low on Si, and moderate on Se. Te generally being the highest of anything.

You definitely sound like a delta st with all the individualism and I can relate to you with that and liking people with a mind of their own and doing what they want. I just like it when people (romantic partners more specifically) will sort of follow me and my advice, as more of a leader and what we should be doing together on a grander scale while still deciding most things for themselves. Maybe I've just been selfish in my relationships, I'm not entirely sure yet, I have been learning as I go. I do not attempt to overly please other people either.

Slightly sadistic (possibly from life experiences) in terms of literally just enjoying pain and suffering, physical and mental, in others to an extent. Not always though.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you were LSE then it would explain having higher Se (being more of a leader etc.).
    This is also related to gender though.

Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    If you were LSE then it would explain having higher Se
    he's not LSE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    If you were LSE then it would explain having higher Se (being more of a leader etc.).
    This is also related to gender though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    he's not LSE
    LSE has seemed to be a likely type for me, and with Hotel saying Se as being higher for them it definitely makes more sense than SLI. Of course, my results from the Sol intertype test could prove otherwise.

I am curious as to if this is because slightly weaker Si in LSE means higher Se as well? And the same would follow for all types?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am curious as to if this is because slightly weaker Si in LSE means higher Se as well? And the same would follow for all types?
    Sort of - because Si is a lower priority for LSEs, it makes Se a higher priority.

Technically though, strength in Se trades off with strength in Ni. LSEs have weaker Ni but stronger Se. There are types that are almost equally bad at Si and Se.
    Last edited by thehotelambush; 10-20-2018 at 03:41 PM.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE has seemed to be a likely type for me, and with Hotel saying Se as being higher for them it definitely makes more sense than SLI. Of course, my results from the Sol intertype test could prove otherwise.

If youre an introverted sensor, you have 4d Si and 3d Se
    If youre an extroverted sensor you have 4d Se and 3d Se

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wouldnt pay much attention to that tho, just focus on your lead function first, everything else comes later (after that creative)

Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSE has seemed to be a likely type for me
    I inclined to ILE as your type so relatively good IR are doubtful with LSE. Seems, you thought yourself as LIE for some time. Recently EIE in IR test was among most possible.
    I do not feel LSE in you, clearly. And in IR test you prefered values far from delta.

Find betas IRL and check the degree of your sympathy to them.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chakram I don't know much about you, but I clearly do not get ILE. The fact you emphasize that about yourself - doing the cleaning, etc - makes ILE seem unlikely. From ILEs I get the vibe that everything practical is something they look down on almost; whereas you seem more grounded.

You seem like a ego type; I would say LSE is a safe bet based on what we know.
    Last edited by Uncle Ave; 10-21-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I inclined to ILE as your type so relatively good IR are doubtful with LSE. Seems, you thought yourself as LIE for some time. Recently EIE in IR test was among most possible.
    I do not feel LSE in you, clearly. And in IR test you prefered values far from delta.

Find betas IRL and check the degree of your sympathy to them.
    I don't think my irl typing abilities are good enough to base my own type on that.

TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

let's disagree to agree

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @vesstheastralsilky is ESI. She reminds me of Maritsa with her typings. Ti role.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @vesstheastralsilky is ESI. She reminds me of Maritsa with her typings. Ti role.
    Agreed, Gamma SF for sure

What do you think? @Aki
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"

"Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    let's disagree to agree
    I disagree
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(takes position of agnosticism)

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ti role in ESI seems quite dismantling online (seems bit like LII). Ti role in EII seems idealistically enforcing (seems bit like LSI).
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Ti role in ESI seems quite dismantling online (seems bit like LII). Ti role in EII seems idealistically enforcing (seems bit like LSI).
    Silky thinks Ayn Rand is her conflictor (SEI - LIE).

If Silky correctly thinks Ayn Rand is her conflictor, but Ayn Rand is SLE, then...

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Silky thinks Ayn Rand is her conflictor (SEI - LIE).

If Silky correctly thinks Ayn Rand is her conflictor, but Ayn Rand is SLE, then...
    Ayn Rand was a nutcase, though. Not saying that I'm sane but...
    Ok, Ayn Rand should have met Rick Benson

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII likes when LII constructs systems in their ethical favour, LII likes when EII has consistent and broad logical considerations about their relations to others IME

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    EII likes when LII constructs systems in their ethical favour, LII likes when EII has consistent and broad logical considerations about their relations to others IME
    EII is alpha now?

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII is very open about perspectives.

EII: Just by following current trends It looks like it is not really ethical to work for them.
    Me: Well, is it about ethics if you work to make it better from the inside? It is probably much more ethical thing to do than just shunning it.
    EII: Oh... That is true.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    EII is alpha now?
    Seems that Fi like consistency as well, and appreciate the logic as a relational doorway. It means something else to them on a more fundamental level, of course. It is more a contraction of the two interlocutors that makes the LII system appreciated. The fact that the systems appeal to harmonious relation between subjects (as an agreement) and boost internal conception of that relation. (a greater understanding for EII about LII)
    Please correct me if i'm wrong. I'm happy to learn.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    EII is very open about perspectives.

EII: Just by following current trends It looks like it is not really ethical to work for them.
    Me: Well, is it about ethics if you work to make it better from the inside? It is probably much more ethical thing to do than just shunning it.
    EII: Oh... That is true.
    And it seems to me that when considerations are on the playing field of EII, ethics, these logical observations resonate with them on some levels, because they aren't very different when communicated. It is a successful interaction because the interpretation is smooth, not necessarily an overlap of meaning between the two.

TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

dudes who joined the forum 3 years ago or lesser can't be wrong. especially when one (at least) of them does not understand own type and the other doubts in it still

Socionics circus
    Socionics is not a cult. Aušra Augustinavičiūtėčiūtė would not have devoted her life to something that teaches falsehood and divisiveness.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Socionics is not a cult. Aušra Augustinavičiūtėčiūtė would not have devoted her life to something that teaches falsehood and divisiveness.
    *does secret handshake-high five-pinky-promise*

Good to see you keeping up appearances, brother.

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems that Fi like consistency as well, and appreciate the logic as a relational doorway. It means something else to them on a more fundamental level, of course. It is more a contraction of the two interlocutors that makes the LII system appreciated. The fact that the systems appeal to harmonious relation between subjects (as an agreement) and boost internal conception of that relation. (a greater understanding for EII about LII)
    Please correct me if i'm wrong. I'm happy to learn.
    Fi dont appreciate logical consistency, have u heard of Ti polr

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Fi dont appreciate logical consistency, have u heard of Ti polr
    Most people regardless of type appreciate logical consistency in a broad manner. Fi appreciates it when it supports their own relational system (to a certain degree of course). Isn't Fi described as logical, rigid and categorical like Ti?

TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

*does secret handshake-high five-pinky-promise*

Good to see you keeping up appearances, brother.
    It might be important that we live true to Aušra Augustinavičiūtėčiūtėčiūtė's principles.