Page 38 of 114 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,520 of 4536

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #1481
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,112
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalonia View Post
    Since this: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-of-the-Psyche

    @thehotelambush is most likely referring to the Bold/Cautious dichotomy of Model A, as organized in Figure 2 in the link to the article I provided. If this is the case, then yes, his statement that extroverts have Bold is correct.
    Yes, and the point is that it's not so far from what they are arguing, yet more consistent. Everything is a result of functional placement, this isn't elaborate at all.

  2. #1482
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    4
    Posts
    3,946
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    when you say ISTP do you mean SLI or LSI
    sli

  3. #1483

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Everything is a result of functional placement
    Easy to disprove this statement

  4. #1484
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,112
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Easy to disprove this statement
    How?

  5. #1485
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    sli
    SLI master race

  6. #1486

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    How?
    A lot of stuff is explained just as good by using fewer assumptions instead, e.g. simply extraversion instead of the bold Se, etc.

  7. #1487
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,112
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    A lot of stuff is explained just as good by using fewer assumptions instead, e.g. simply extraversion instead of the bold Se, etc.
    We already talked about that one, which I don't agree with...

  8. #1488

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    We already talked about that one, which I don't agree with...
    I know you don't agree with it

    But yeah what I said above, is what I find works out much better in reality. At least it's not as quickly falsified. If I try to use these more nuanced assumptions like "bold Se" without anything directly necessitating such, it all falls apart very quickly once I try to observe if there is any consistency to it in reality. In general, when verifying the idea of "boldness" of functions, in one situation x thing seems to get explained by the "boldness" of a function, but the same thing in the next situation isn't explained by it or I'd have to continually retype people, which again obviously would very quickly lead to inconsistency. So the "boldness" property of a function is not a valid thing to me. Taking this example of "bold Se", there are also problems with some conceptualizations of Se but we again disagree there heh

  9. #1489

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Viktor ILE > SLE
    according to his inclination to heretic baseless fantasing and suspiciously more touchy nature than stubborn Se types have in common

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    We already talked about that one, which I don't agree with...
    You disagreed that the more core and having better basis theory has more priority.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  10. #1490

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Viktor ILE > SLE
    according to his inclination to heretic baseless fantasing and suspiciously more touchy nature than stubborn Se types have in common
    Actually SLEs engage pretty easily in that sort of thing. They like logic puzzles or whatever. They don't have the LSI Ne PoLR either lol

    PS: You are stubborn... but not stubborn Se type?

  11. #1491

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Actually SLEs engage pretty easily in that sort of thing.
    Theoretical speculations, while being on the noob level. It's strange for T-S type.
    And all that "leave me along pls". In the theme where I even said nothing about him as a person. Just strange overavoidant behavior. It's opposite to what is expected from SLE. His demand can be related to introversion or intuition.

    You saw what the photo he've given. SLE would try to make more of himself on the picture, it's expansive type - he'd prefer a closer focus or have croped the image to look such.

    He seems as more expansive in ideas world (N), than in material one (S).

    > They like logic puzzles or whatever.

    ILE like it more.

    > PS: You are stubborn... but not stubborn Se type?

    S and J types are more such than other ones. SLE can be flexible, but anyway to go where they need just by other way.
    To be avoidant dreamer is so strange for them.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  12. #1492
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,386
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Uh certain someone has so predictable logic that once you know exact triggering points [which settles the case for eva] one could produce AI to answer behalf of him.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  13. #1493

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,073
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    when you say ISTP do you mean SLI or LSI
    oh fuck off.

  14. #1494
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,768
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    oh fuck off.
    Whoa dont be so rude
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

  15. #1495

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Theoretical speculations, while being on the noob level. It's strange for T-S type.
    You are doing a theoretical speculation too by declaring that it's not possible for ST types, without checking how it actually works in reality. I've talked to enough SLEs who liked theorizing on this forum. And yeah they are SLE alright.

    Chalk it up to their stronger Ne than LSI's. (I don't actually know the reason for 100% sure tho') Yah I type you as that, ofc

    Oh and I don't think @Viktor is on "noob level" quite honestly with Socionics. He (and other SLEs) actually get into the theory deeper than me as LSI and... get into the rabbitholes lolol. Sorry : p I do find some observations of the Socionics-theorizing SLEs okay tho' and I don't actually mind hearing some of their "Ti creative" constructs either. I can just weed it out but it can also make me think a bit and actually integrate it into my understanding too.


    And all that "leave me along pls". In the theme where I even said nothing about him as a person. Just strange overavoidant behavior. It's opposite to what is expected from SLE. His demand can be related to introversion or intuition.
    SLEs as Irrational types do dislike the Rational argumentativeness if going beyond a point. They are a bit more relaxed than LSI with this lol. Willingness to drop the argument and go do some more Se things instead. I've experienced this enough with enough SLEs.

    Another factor might be their Fe/Ni seeking. They sometimes want more Fe than the 1D Fe and they want Ni inner harmony too.


    You saw what the photo he've given. SLE would try to make more of himself on the picture, it's expansive type - he'd prefer a closer focus or have croped the image to look such.
    The last photo I saw had the SLE stare alright

    Though of course in general one photo will often not be reliable enough to determine type. I don't know why you expect that from a photo. You have instructions for making quality videos too, and that's for a reason... so then don't expect more reliability from a random photo.

    So yeah for example, he happened to have a visible enough Se stare in the last photo I saw but not in the one I saw before that one.


    He seems as more expansive in ideas world (N), than in material one (S).
    His Ne and Ti are more expansive than LSI's. (Best explanation so far anyway.) That's normal for SLE. Why do you think IEI is their dual otherwise...? They are more receptive to N stuff than LSI (or even LSE).


    > They like logic puzzles or whatever.

    ILE like it more.
    And how did you quantify whether he likes it as much as an ILE lol. Feel free to tell me if you got any details on this


    > PS: You are stubborn... but not stubborn Se type?

    S and J types are more such than other ones. SLE can be flexible, but anyway to go where they need just by other way.
    To be avoidant dreamer is so strange for them.
    I don't see any "avoidant dreamer" stuff just because Viktor posted a few ideas on the forum. You think you know his whole life from those posts?

  16. #1496

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Uh certain someone has so predictable logic that once you know exact triggering points [which settles the case for eva] one could produce AI to answer behalf of him.
    Loool

    Btw, eva = ?

  17. #1497

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I actually think that there's a point when @Sol says that Reinin dichotomies, Gulenko and "dimensionality" are "heresy".

    All of those things are trying to add unobserved things to the observed things (types and functions are observed things). Reinin dichotomies are entirely derived from Model A and dimensionality alone, which is ridiculous. Model A is just a particular categorization of observed behaviors in people, which we call "types". How shall we derive unobserved traits and behaviors from Model A, I don't know.

    The error of Reinin dichotomies lies in the assumption of Model A as the correct model of the mind, when Model A is not a model of the mind, but merely a categorization of observed behaviors in people.

  18. #1498

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    I actually think that there's a point when @Sol says that Reinin dichotomies, Gulenko and "dimensionality" are "heresy".

    All of those things are trying to add unobserved things to the observed things (types and functions are observed things). Reinin dichotomies are entirely derived from Model A and dimensionality alone, which is ridiculous. Model A is just a particular categorization of observed behaviors in people, which we call "types". How shall we derive unobserved traits and behaviors from Model A, I don't know.
    How? Bollocks "maths". It's not actual mathematics. Shame to call it mathematics


    The error of Reinin dichotomies lies in the assumption of Model A as the correct model of the mind, when Model A is not a model of the mind, but merely a categorization of observed behaviors in people.
    Eh the error lies in doing logical jumps

  19. #1499
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Posts
    983
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    This forum has mostly been @Myst vs the world lately.
    "Lecteur, as-tu quelquefois respiré
    Avec ivresse et lente gourmandise
    Ce grain d'encens qui remplit une église,
    Ou d'un sachet le musc invétéré?


    Charme profond, magique, dont nous grise
    Dans le présent le passé restauré!
    Ainsi l'amant sur un corps adoré
    Du souvenir cueille la fleur exquise"
    Charles Baudelaire


  20. #1500
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,386
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Loool

    Btw, eva = ?
    eva =ever [some sort of slang or something]
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  21. #1501
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,988
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    This forum has mostly been @Myst vs the world lately.
    @Myst is totally up to the task.

  22. #1502
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,386
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    other people need the spreadshit spreadsheet to easier find the truth about your type and how many ones are close to the truth
    Usage of vulgar, graphic and argumentative language done by emotionally lifted response. SEE confirmed. In case you need napkins you can go to toilet and use toilet paper instead to absorb your overflowing emotionality in tear form.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  23. #1503
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Posts
    983
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Myst is the hero we need.
    The hero that my Beta twinkness needs.
    "Lecteur, as-tu quelquefois respiré
    Avec ivresse et lente gourmandise
    Ce grain d'encens qui remplit une église,
    Ou d'un sachet le musc invétéré?


    Charme profond, magique, dont nous grise
    Dans le présent le passé restauré!
    Ainsi l'amant sur un corps adoré
    Du souvenir cueille la fleur exquise"
    Charles Baudelaire


  24. #1504
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,768
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Usage of vulgar, graphic and argumentative language done by emotionally lifted response. SEE confirmed. In case you need napkins you can go to toilet and use toilet paper instead to absorb your overflowing emotionality in tear form.
    Gr8 b8 m8
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

  25. #1505

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Usage of vulgar, graphic and argumentative language done by emotionally lifted response. SEE confirmed.
    thanks for the new addition. keep in the course of your outstanding thinking and fine humour

    P.S. Fi types are polite, not vulgar, in common
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  26. #1506
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,112
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I know you don't agree with it

    But yeah what I said above, is what I find works out much better in reality. At least it's not as quickly falsified. If I try to use these more nuanced assumptions like "bold Se" without anything directly necessitating such, it all falls apart very quickly once I try to observe if there is any consistency to it in reality. In general, when verifying the idea of "boldness" of functions, in one situation x thing seems to get explained by the "boldness" of a function, but the same thing in the next situation isn't explained by it or I'd have to continually retype people, which again obviously would very quickly lead to inconsistency. So the "boldness" property of a function is not a valid thing to me. Taking this example of "bold Se", there are also problems with some conceptualizations of Se but we again disagree there heh
    Actually in practice I would more likely use some combination of strength/boldness/values dichotomies or characteristics of individual functions. My usage of it is consistent though. What is inconsistent is to say that aggression is linked to both Se and extroversion. It raises the question of why that is the case. It's more consistent to say that particular mental/behavioral processes are the result of using particular IM elements, and your functional ordering determines how you use them or how likely they are to manifest.

    (If you don't think Se is related to aggression then fine, but this general picture of the types is much more consistent than the use of dichotomies which are essentially axiomatic and don't explain things on a more nuanced level.)

  27. #1507

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Actually in practice I would more likely use some combination of strength/boldness/values dichotomies or characteristics of individual functions.
    That doesn't make it any less falsified...


    My usage of it is consistent though. What is inconsistent is to say that aggression is linked to both Se and extroversion. It raises the question of why that is the case.
    How on earth is that inconsistent to say?


    It's more consistent to say that particular mental/behavioral processes are the result of using particular IM elements, and your functional ordering determines how you use them or how likely they are to manifest.
    It's neater to say, not more consistent.


    (If you don't think Se is related to aggression then fine
    I didn't say that. Se is extraversion in the sensory world so yeah it's related to aggression too just fine, I don't see what sounded like I said it's not related to aggression at all.


    but this general picture of the types is much more consistent than the use of dichotomies which are essentially axiomatic and don't explain things on a more nuanced level.)
    You mean it attempts to create many more causal links, not that it's more consistent.

    Unfortunately those links often don't check out when testing in reality.

  28. #1508
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,768
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    That doesn't make it any less falsified...




    How on earth is that inconsistent to say?




    It's neater to say, not more consistent.




    I didn't say that. Se is extraversion in the sensory world so yeah it's related to aggression too just fine, I don't see what sounded like I said it's not related to aggression at all.




    You mean it attempts to create many more causal links, not that it's more consistent.

    Unfortunately those links often don't check out when testing in reality.
    No one fuckin cares
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

  29. #1509

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Actually in practice I would more likely use some combination of strength/boldness/values dichotomies
    That your muddy "boldness", which has no good and clear description and basis, is not even close by the meaningfullness to the strenght or values traits. In case it was not taken from Augustinavichiute's text - it means nothing. [in her original texts I noticed only acceptive-productive dichotomy for functions in the blocks without "boldness" mentiones] Also different her words deserve different trust, and sometimes she says doubtful or wrong.

    Where it was evident that you could to use the normal theory to explain something, you have prefered baseless muddy bs. Such appoach is only useful to mislead yourself and others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalonia View Post
    If this is the case, then yes, his statement that extroverts have Bold is correct.
    The more assertive behavior of EIE compared to IEI is explained by that E types have more interest to external. J types are more assertive as have more stable motivations. Without "boldness" bs.
    Last edited by Sol; 05-09-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  30. #1510

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,022
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After a post by @falsehope, i really became curious about if you guys' perception of my type has changed at all? I think most people said i was LII, but there were definite deviations, and i'm still not sure, though i've studied Model A and LII fits me best on that schematic.

  31. #1511

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    After a post by @falsehope, i really became curious about if you guys' perception of my type has changed at all? I think most people said i was LII, but there were definite deviations, and i'm still not sure, though i've studied Model A and LII fits me best on that schematic.
    use IR with people near
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  32. #1512

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,022
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    use IR with people near
    I definitely have been basing my typing of myself off this a lot. (but am i unconsciously deluding my view of others to fit a schematic?)

    I seem to really like being around ESE and SEI/dislike being around SXE, which also made me think Se-PoLR and LII.

  33. #1513

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    I definitely have been basing my typing of myself off this a lot. (but am i unconsciously deluding my view of others to fit a schematic?)
    To some degree. I suppose it's harder to fool yourself by IR effects with many people than by seeing something only in one human - yourself. With every new human typed among close to you - you'll be checking your IR effects. It's not like to watch yourself in similar situations where you already found how to rationalize possible mistakes. IR should work good if types are correct - at the impressions level, at least.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  34. #1514
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "theory", so we are not on the same page.

    The problem is, your idea of Ti neglects overall logical consistency with the example of typing someone Fe then typing them Ne.

    Maybe it's due to your IEI pov? IEIs do ignore logical consistency pretty often compared to LxI.

    Agreed on theory vs application. (Finally something we agree on.) Ti on its own isn't about application in the outside world. That comes in only with added extraverted information processing.

    Please now consider Ti with Se in ego.

    Yeah, when LSI goes to Se (and LII to Ne), Ti already finished processing, no longer needing to do major adjustments.

    What did you mean by "as for the First, discarding irrelevant facts is Te when the focus is exactly on organizing these facts according to their value" tho'.

    Again, @Sol was comparing systems like Ti does it. Like I said, one overarching system for everything: Ti, filtering everything through it: Ti. And yes, discarding irrelevant facts is also Ti, Te doesn't discard them - Ti is well known for valuing their systematic reasoning higher than the raw facts in that way.

    Also, one-fit-for-all is just LSI's Ne PoLR.
    You and I are definitely not on the same page, and this is about the only thing I agree with you on here.

    I do not have an "IEI pov," and your insistent and stubborn need to repeat this beaten and dead horse of yours is what makes it impossible for you to understand my point. I was not speaking from my type, I was discussing Ti and Te. But seeing that you can't help yourself from being a pain in the ass about my type, I have lost any and all interest in discussing anything regarding theory with you.

    The constant miscommunication between you and I is proof in itself that we are not Activity partners. Get a clue. I have experienced Activity relation, this is not it. Reading the other person's argument and completely failing to understand its point, every single time we interact - no exception, is NOT Activity. It is not even the same Quadra. This isn't about a disagreement in theory either, this is rooted in an inherently flawed communication style between us. A flaw that is so great that it prohibits any fruitful interaction between the parties involved. Socionics accounts for this in its theory, and it is not you being LSI and me being IEI, that's for sure.


  35. #1515
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,768
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    You and I are definitely not on the same page, and this is about the only thing I agree with you on here.

    I do not have an "IEI pov," and your insistent and stubborn need to repeat this beaten and dead horse of yours is what makes it impossible for you to understand my point. I was not speaking from my type, I was discussing Ti and Te. But seeing that you can't help yourself from being a pain in the ass about my type, I have lost any and all interest in discussing anything regarding theory with you.

    The constant miscommunication between you and I is proof in itself that we are not Activity partners. Get a clue. I have experienced Activity relation, this is not it. Reading the other person's argument and completely failing to understand its point, every single time we interact - no exception, is NOT Activity. It is not even the same Quadra. This isn't about a disagreement in theory either, this is rooted in an inherently flawed communication style between us. A flaw that is so great that it prohibits any fruitful interaction between the parties involved. Socionics accounts for this in its theory, and it is not you being LSI and me being IEI, that's for sure.
    She does that with everybody tho. Its always her pov and everything is discarded, kinda like with sol too xd
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

  36. #1516

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @idontgiveaf - EIE, good chance
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  37. #1517
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,988
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @idontgiveaf - EIE, good chance
    Persistence as a virtue is overrated, @Sol.

  38. #1518

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Persistence as a virtue is overrated
    When it's the persistence of unreasonable.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  39. #1519
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,988
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    When it's the persistence of unreasonable.
    Or the undesired.

  40. #1520

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Or the undesired.
    The truth is desired strategically.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •