Page 18 of 199 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    In case I make a video I'm going to wear non-anti-reflective glasses in it.
    don't forget to wear something else besides the glasses

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    @Sol - most likely LSI. Defines himself as LSE, but frequently tests as introvert (LSI) which is a contradiction. Also confuses Ni mobilzing with Ni PoLR. Describes LSEs as unhurried, taking their time due to weak N. In reality, LSEs are known for being early and starting things early, because they are worried about their poor judgement of unfolding events (Ni PoLR). It's LSI with Ni mobilizing who are happy to wait for the right moment, for the signalling of their duals EIE creative Ni function. Could of course be LSE anyway, it's confusing why he'd be here for so long and be wrong, yet, it's also confusing why an LSE would be here for so long. Has a sort of static feel too him too, which is further evidence for what might be likely, LSI. Still, it's tentative because of his unusual status here, so, i'm keeping an open perspective regardless.
    Agreed on that static feel. The rest too.

Video is required for a more definitive answer.

This is how LSI argues, pushy with a play of structural logic, ignoring the unpleasant facts and your lack of interpersonal ethics, instead focus on your strengths, logical manipulation and pushing for an argument with force.
    Lol that's not what she was doing. Btw if @ashlesha had to be a Logical type then SLI is the only one I could see for her but I do think ESI works.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's also confusing why an LSE would be here for so long.
    Cause Socionics helps with tasks relating to Ne, Fi.

> Video is required for a more definitive answer.

type him

also you may type my E*I examples as I take into account IR too

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, there's just such a huge variance in eg you compared to this LSE http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-questionnaire and it only gets people thinking.

>Cause Socionics helps with tasks relating to Ne, Fi.

I don't want some debate with you, but, do you mean you are here to help others? Or you are still learning? I remember you have said yourself, that SLI is possible to remain on such a forum as this for , but not LSE, do you get assistance? Or are you here to assist others?

For functions, yes, there's here, but there's a lot more and .

>
    type him

I thought of responding to this to say I don't respond to , but, with you tongue in cheek humor doesn't seem to work, although, it's in part jest and part serious, as in fairness it remains to be seen if you're being typed. For the video, I may watch later, thank you for linking. All the best.

Edit:

>

Where are they?

Edit 2:

My first impressions of the video is LSE, is this person you?
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 02-25-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Cause Socionics helps with tasks relating to Ne, Fi.

> Video is required for a more definitive answer.

type him

Sol is a celebrity?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Sol is a celebrity?
    has same type

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Addition:

Niffer: SLI-Si

It's been a tossup between SLI and SLE for niffer, but the fact he/she can't even tell that Erik Killmonger is Se-dom and his/her cognition/concern for misspelled words finally puts the finishing touch on a number of other facts pointing towards SLI..."hey you misspelled killmonger's name. there are two Ls, not one" (scapegrace used to do that). SLI is the obvious choice. 6w5 sp/sx looks right for enneagram type.

Niffer is definitely not Fi-PoLR and no presence of Ti-creative can be found anywhere in niffer's cognition (the perceptions are too soft for Se/Ti). This is just one of many examples:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ntasy-Abridged
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-26-2018 at 05:17 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This just occurred to me:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1257718

Now I have both Niffer and Pookie typed SLI. Both significant contributors to the thread. But note the similar cognition in how they both perceive it as a given that the argument implied for Killmonger being SLE (Se-dom) revolves mainly around his being a good warrior.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me You also put Okoa instead of Okoye. Hasn't Black Panther taught you anything about respecting African heritage?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

LOL Kill4Me's craziness has reached new levels

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

what did k4m type me as again, LII? is that true? now I'm curious where I fit in this alternate universe socion

i'm glad to see niffer is back

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    what did k4m type me as again, LII? is that true? now I'm curious where I fit in this alternate universe socion
    The mirror universe, as you are ILE.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realize I’m new and not well known here but I would be curious to read anyone’s impressions

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-questionnaire

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toynbee View Post
    I realize I’m new and not well known here but I would be curious to read anyone’s impressions

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-questionnaire
    I didn't respond to that thread because I don't want to have to explain myself lol, but since this thread is where people tend to throw out loose & unsubstantiated impressions, mine was LII. (but I wouldn't toss other NT types into the trash just yet.)

(i guess people throw out unsubstantiated impressions in type threads too. It just feels more appropriate to do it here...)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I didn't respond to that thread because I don't want to have to explain myself lol, but since this thread is where people tend to throw out loose & unsubstantiated impressions, mine was LII. (but I wouldn't toss other NT types into the trash just yet.)

(i guess people throw out unsubstantiated impressions in type threads too. It just feels more appropriate to do it here...)
    Yeahhh, people do that everywhere

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I could just confidently declare that he reminds me of my aunt's roommate or something. He doesn't though.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kill4Me = IEE

@Bertrand

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was just saying hi since you mentioned me..

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh I thought you wanted me to weigh on K4m's type

Hi

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post

Actually I agree on LII.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    @Kill4Me You also put Okoa instead of Okoye. Hasn't Black Panther taught you anything about respecting African heritage?
    Beside his ridicule which is disrespectful since he continued to draw it out (if it was a typo in the OP or he misheard it's not wrong wth, I was confused about the names as well because of German synchronization), I'm wondering why you got so woke and socially conscious out of nowhere. The real racist is the one that goes with the tides and only shows support when it's beneficial. You know what the term for that is: Hypocrisy. And? Pretense. I'm by no means squeaky clean, my thirst for K-Pop is going too hard. But here, what I see is essentially the parent who says you should be glad about your food when people in Africa are starving, and only cares about them in order to use this argument on children for coercion.

In your case that's imposing typings that you want to remain unchecked. Black Panther comes out and you're all "let this teach you!!" and protective of their heritage. Suddenly you are wary of me fangirling over Rihanna (I just like her ), and letters are now so important to be nitpicky about for the sake of PoC? Like what happened? When BP wasn't all the rage I saw none of that especially when you justified your typings. Next to Viktor, Cuiv, and End you're the forum's anti-SJW if I ever saw one. Your posts have been bigoted in several ways ever since, that's no secret and would take an entire circus act to deny. What I'm trying to say is, where does that change of mind come from I don't know your entire background but still, got me feeling all kinds of weird. The attempt is halfway good but the motive? I wanna know what's up. When you stop caring after the movie lost hype we know you merely used it to get leverage for an argument.
    Last edited by Chae; 02-27-2018 at 02:10 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Niffer is a clearcut SLI. The name spelling is a Si-related item with an intensified personal meaning for her. Such that a misspelling is enough to trigger her. I've seen this before with many SLI. Se/Ti cognition would not read racism into a misspelling of a fictional character's name on a thread for discussing the character's type. It's not that only SLIs are SJWs....it's the stuff they pick up on that triggers their Social Justice Warrioring which points to their cognition. It's at that point you can see they are living in their own solipsistic bubble distinct from SLE. 6w5 augments her delusional accusation of racism.

Here is Niffer's argument from the Black Panthers Thread:

"I made a lot of points before this in this thread already on my impression of Killmonger. As for reasoning for Ne lead specifically, the point could be made that he was highly aware of issues on a global scale and had very global-reaching thinking and planning. He also had a very nuanced understanding of the ideological issues (which are pretty abstract) that surrounded his situation, with Wakanda and Black Americans and the oppressed worldwide. He gave it an irrationally personal twist though, which even though was hateful and convoluted, was definitely empathizable with and had merit. He ended up being right that Wakanda should have done something to help all along. I would think that a Se ego type especially Se lead would be much more grounded and less convolutedly idealistic about this kind of thing."

Look at all that direct access she has to Fi ("Definitely empathizable" "he had a very nuanced understanding..."). There's too much soft emotion and internal mirroring of the character's psychology for Fi Polr. Ti-creative shows a more clinical eye for reality. SLE only processes and conveys such emotion verbally through factual imagery. Niffer's mind is too weak for SLE. She draws all sorts of crazy conclusions on the Black Panthers thread, claims things are being said and implied, and imagines a link between chae's post on Kilmonger with Beyoncé/rihanna...when making arguments, Ti-creative gives Se-lead a cognition for setting forth a photographic reality through declarative sentences that contain sensory facts in a way that furthers the goal or omitted point. Niffer doesn't have a clinical eye but instead a high mental drift. It's too BSey. And it's clear from her post on the other thread that she only has a superficial understanding for ti-creative.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-27-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Niffer is a SLI. Name spellings have strong personal meaning for her, such that a misspelling triggers her SJW alarm bells. It's not that only SLIs are SJWs....it's the stuff they pick up on that triggers their Social Justice Warrioring which points to their cognition and reveals them to be living in their own solipsistic bubble and that Si-related items SLE take for granted have strong personal meaning for them. 6w5 augments her delusional accusations of racism. Ananke is SLE-Se. She would never react like that. Se/Ti cognition would not read racism into a misspelling of a fictional character's name on a thread for discussing the character's type. It's the type of thing SLI would flip out over because names of fictional characters have personal meaning and that personal meaning is intensified to the point that a misspelling triggers them.

Here Niffer's argument from the Black Panthers Thread:

"I made a lot of points before this in this thread already on my impression of Killmonger. As for reasoning for Ne lead specifically, the point could be made that he was highly aware of issues on a global scale and had very global-reaching thinking and planning. He also had a very nuanced understanding of the ideological issues (which are pretty abstract) that surrounded his situation, with Wakanda and Black Americans and the oppressed worldwide. He gave it an irrationally personal twist though, which even though was hateful and convoluted, was definitely empathizable with and had merit. He ended up being right that Wakanda should have done something to help all along. I would think that a Se ego type especially Se lead would be much more grounded and less convolutedly idealistic about this kind of thing."

Look at all that direct access she has to Fi ("Definitely empathizable" "he had a very nuanced understanding..."). There's too much soft emotion and internal mirroring of the character's psychology for Fi Polr. Ti-creative has a more clinical, scientific style. SLE only processes and conveys such emotion verbally through factual imagery. When making arguments, Ti-creative gives Se-lead a cognition for setting forth a photographic reality through declarative sentences that contain sensory facts, such that the omitted point is made or the goal is furthered. Niffer doesn't have a clinical eye but instead a high mental drift. It's too BSey. And it's clear from her post on the other thread that she only has a clichéd grasp for ti-creative.

Niffer's mind is too weak for Ti-creative. She draws all sorts of crazy conclusions on the Black Panthers thread, claims things are being said and implied, and imagines a link between chae's post on Kilmonger with Beyoncé/rihanna.
    so much bs in one post

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like the idea of niffer being SLI but she seems extroverted to me

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I like the idea of niffer being SLI but she seems extroverted to me
    She is. Extraverted in video etc too. She's not Fe PoLR LOL

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just happy to see there are so many good feelings going on between people on the forum right now.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Just happy to see there are so many good feelings going on between people on the forum right now.
    Its either that or its dead m8

Also welcome to the internet

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Its either that or its dead m8

Also welcome to the internet
    What is this interweb that u speak of?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    What is this interweb that u speak of?
    A place full of child porn, human trafficking, drugs dealing, illegal arms dealing, and socionics

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

A place full of child porn, human trafficking, drugs dealing, illegal arms dealing, and socionics
    I like
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MBTI on the dark web.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Niffer is a clearcut SLI. The name spelling is a Si-related item with an intensified personal meaning for her. Such that a misspelling is enough to trigger her. I've seen this before with many SLI. Se/Ti cognition would not read racism into a misspelling of a fictional character's name on a thread for discussing the character's type. It's not that only SLIs are SJWs....it's the stuff they pick up on that triggers their Social Justice Warrioring which points to their cognition. It's at that point you can see they are living in their own solipsistic bubble distinct from SLE. 6w5 augments her delusional accusation of racism.

Here is Niffer's argument from the Black Panthers Thread:

Look at all that direct access she has to Fi ("Definitely empathizable" "he had a very nuanced understanding..."). There's too much soft emotion and internal mirroring of the character's psychology for Fi Polr. Ti-creative shows a more clinical eye for reality. SLE only processes and conveys such emotion verbally through factual imagery. Niffer's mind is too weak for SLE. She draws all sorts of crazy conclusions on the Black Panthers thread, claims things are being said and implied, and imagines a link between chae's post on Kilmonger with Beyoncé/rihanna...when making arguments, Ti-creative gives Se-lead a cognition for setting forth a photographic reality through declarative sentences that contain sensory facts in a way that furthers the goal or omitted point. Niffer doesn't have a clinical eye but instead a high mental drift. It's too BSey. And it's clear from her post on the other thread that she only has a superficial understanding for ti-creative.
    How old are you k4? Im curious. No double meanings just curious how old you are.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Namespelling = si confirmed

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    MBTI on the dark web.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    How old are you k4? Im curious. No double meanings just curious how old you are.
    yes! k4m reminds me of lastrevio from reddit

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes! k4m reminds me of lastrevio from reddit
    lol, okay..

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Seems like I have to gear up to fit my LSI image. Waited long enough to establish my authoritarian government on 16types. That means: Support the system or perish. Drama is welcome here. In fact, please cry and beg for your peasant queen. Just don't distract me when I'm correcting everybody's grammar mistakes. Spanking hour is from 2 to 3 PM on Mondays. A month and you'll know your place. Alternative opinions and moral concerns are not tolerated.

Ohhh spanking sounds delightful. And don't forget the lashings for added bad behavior. You mustn't go easy on me. It's the only way I'll learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Co'mere my little IEI so I can bite you, hard! My Se isn't valued so I'm not going to hunt you down.

owwww~, where's the fun in that? Nooo, please don't ground me and take away my stuff LSE Aylen...it's not fair.
    Okay, I'll let you bite me.
    good bye

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this thread is dead now that we've taken to vandalizing the typing spreadsheet instead

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Chae

I see you are typing as ENFx right now. My opinion is still that you are a clear Ne valuer besides 4D Fe. ESE or IEE, and if you are Intuitive then IEE.