Page 156 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,240 of 6676

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    The second is that I used to be very good at expressing my feelings, I used to take part in school poetry championships (and this requires frank expression of feelings, and a lot of change of tone and pitch)
    interesting - was that traditional arabic recitals? i don't know much about that. did you follow any particular rhythm and pitch or did you have to improvise?

H.H.W
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    interesting - was that traditional arabic recitals? i don't know much about that. did you follow any particular rhythm and pitch or did you have to improvise?
    Not completely

It's normal poetry reading ( without music ) , but we change the voice according to the words: sometimes we raise the voice and sometimes we lower it, sometimes we express anger and sometimes sadness, it depends on the content of the poem

I had to rehearse the poem before I read it. I only improvised once when I suddenly forgot the poem I was going to read , so I read another one instead

TIM
    H-LII
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Thank you for sharing your opinion

Honestly, I think IxTx type is the most accurate so far

Recently, I began to think of only three possibilities: ILI , LII and LSI

I excluded ILI for several reasons,

The first is that I don't value Te and I rely on Ti more
    The second is that I used to be very good at expressing my feelings, I used to take part in school poetry championships (and this requires frank expression of feelings, and a lot of change of tone and pitch).

There are other reasons that I don't remember right now, but between ILI and IEI , ILI makes more sense for sure

As for thinness, I am only thin in my fingers and arms, the general shape is not the thinnest thing you will find among those around me frankly, but I am not fat either

As for LII and LSI , I'm still searching about it so I won't give a final result
    Thats what I was talking about with the ILI make conclusions. TE just collect the evidence and state it there is nothing to really question. TI is more abstract and will question more trying to give logical sense to everything and the logical incoherence was bugging you with Alive hence you questioning things where you saw lack of logical connections TI is more valued . With NI ILI don’t ask lot of questions they focus on one possibility and vision even if they are aware of others possibilities and will focus more on the facts to make there conclusions they don’t really need lot of questions to get them , there thinking process is not public like that it’s closed off . LSI make sense I remember you saying what you like in peoples thread
    and it seemed like FE valued. The politeness blaecaedre pointed out in your video FI role. LII or LSI . I’m not sure just me but you give of quiet confidence vibe I see in SE creative that can easily stand up for themselves and put someone at there place if your boundaries are transgressed . I need to see vid though and might later. You could be another type too but i don’t know from what I get from you and Blaecadre youre really an introverted 1d FE type.

Traversing The Darkness Lady Lunacy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Lioness
    >...who is probably EII
    probably IEI
    Nah. Reacts to Se like a textbook Se PoLR. (Avoid, avoid, avoid, then blow up and overreact hardcore.) Also approaches everything from a Fi "like/dislike," "my values" stance. Also gets super defensive about Ni, has done this with multiple people including myself, while her definitions of Ni actually match Ne, which makes me think she's just in denial.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹
    xᴇɴᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ, ʟɪɴɢᴜᴀᴘʜɪʟᴇ, ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴜғғ, ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ/sᴏᴄɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɴᴇʀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴏʟʏɢʟᴏᴛ.

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Lioness
    >...who is probably EII
    probably IEI - and EII, being intuitive as well, also on average have more complex minds than SEI, therefore the point stands regardless of which ethical intuitive we are talking about

>Bruh, sensors aren't fucking basic bitches.
    they're ''basic'' in certain areas compared to intuitives, namely the expansiveness of their minds, the abstraction of their thought and the creativity and vividity of their imagination

>Introverted sensors in particular can have very complex inner worlds.
    introverts have more focus on their inner world and are more reflective in general than extraverts, but the inner world arguably comprises anything primarily restricted to happening inside the subject - which is also about feelings that swell within them, thoughts and reasoning about themselves, subjective aesthetic experiences and sensations of stimuli, bodily states etc. intuitives, being more attuned to potentiality, the past/future, what is hidden and implied in the world and in the soul, have more complex minds. introverted intuitives are more withdrawn than the extraverts and are more attentive to the subjective elements, personal thoughts of their existence, that is the primary difference.

the socionics/mbti definitions of the dichotomy are similar. all people are different and have a particular psychological character, but the dichotomy generally stands.
    Eventually you will see, hopefully. I've been in the typology community for about 8 years or so, I can't even keep track anymore, maybe more. I've seen that there generally tends to be a growth pattern in the community, people go through "stages" with things, and what stages they go through depends on which direction they head toward. Typically, though, "I'm done with the typology community and typology doesn't really matter" is the final stage people reach. You're still in the "using stereotypes" stage, which tells me you're newer.

MBTI doesn't do S types justice whatsoever, makes them sound like they just use their 5 senses without using their brains. Socionics did S types much more justice, with Se being about force, willpower, etc. and Si being its opposite: about comfort-seeking, inner bodily sensations, aesthetics, etc.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹
    xᴇɴᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ, ʟɪɴɢᴜᴀᴘʜɪʟᴇ, ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴜғғ, ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ/sᴏᴄɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɴᴇʀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴏʟʏɢʟᴏᴛ.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII have Fi+. Telling someone to kill themselves like two did to you (which I think crossed a line even though I like two) is almost completely out of the question for EII. It is more a dramatic response paired with Fi-.
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two often mentions her distaste of forum members. How most people here are really annoying. EII are more like Mr. Rogers
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛ Aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think two is prob beta NF… she’s pretty Beta Fe aristocratic really

and EIE are -Fe

maybe she’s something like EIE-N? Idk

·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post

and EIE are -Fe

In Gulenko's system, EIE have Fi+ as ignoring function. IEI have Fi- as demonstrative. (From the point of model A)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think two is an Fe polr type from seeing her in video. Maaaybe could be EII but I think xLI is better. Absolutely not EIE. I like two a lot, she's such a sweetheart.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aster: hmm I just looked up vaserlan's model G for EIE and they have Fi+. Hmm I'm unsure right now

TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    I think two is an Fe polr type from seeing her in video. Maaaybe could be EII but I think xLI is better. Absolutely not EIE. I like two a lot, she's such a sweetheart.
    I’ve never seen her in videos. I thought she was ILI for a while. I guess she still could be, but hm idk something seems off

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok nevermind I'm just confusing things. If you go with Model A, the first four functions are plus, the last four minus and vice versa. With model G it's different since the demo function becomes the creative function and ignoring is called control, vulnerable brake and so on. The order is different. To be honest I'm kinda tired of all these models
    Last edited by Alive; 10-07-2022 at 03:53 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve never seen her in videos. I thought she was ILI for a while. I guess she still could be, but hm idk something seems off
    Two was very unexpressive in her video, but seeing her on this site made me think that she expresses her Fe emotions much more online, otherwise she stays an H sub with accentuated Fi. It's really hard to look at her online presence here and type her as logical considering she created all these threads about her emotions and joys and her interest in tarot.

TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Two was very unexpressive in her video, but seeing her on this site made me think that she expresses her Fe emotions much more online, otherwise she stays an H sub with accentuated Fi. It's really hard to look at her online presence here and type her as logical considering she created all these threads about her emotions and joys and her interest in tarot.
    I noticed she seemed more cautious when she first joined this site and seems to have loosened up quite a bit…maybe the vid reverted her back to that state of cautiousness. Idk….I’m not surprised to hear she wasn’t very expressive in her vid for some reason tho

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    NFp
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lioness View Post
    Typically, though, "I'm done with the typology community and typology doesn't really matter" is the final stage people reach.
    I've noticed a lot of people come to this point too, and I feel like it's because they get too distracted by other people's opinions and don't step away and allow themselves to formulate their own understanding ever or at least for long enough. For me it's like a cycle where I come in with some paradigm, I put it forth and watch people challenge it, then I withdraw and consider what value, if any, lies in each of the challenges it received. I revise where necessary, then return
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like there's also the other perspective worth mentioning. A lot of people here seem to think that sensing types are also these very creative dreamers and visionairies and it seems to be more common among socionics communities. When I go through life I can't say that I have made that observation. Why is it that I feel comfortable expressing my interest in socionics to a random stranger I type as intuitive and they are interested while sensing types don't care about it at all or change the topic after a few sentences or I can't even imagine how I would introduce it? Stereotypes don't come from nowhere.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we're typing others now, anyone have an idea of my type? I'll have to make a video at some point, which I keep delaying. Who knows, maybe I'm an IEE secretly, they're all over the place in my experience.

In unforgiving night God came Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-CN™
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and EIE are -Fe

I think two is beta NF as well, but I think most people here are beta, so my opinion should probably be taken with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IEI-C 9w8 952
    I am being cancelled. For being so sexy and fun and intelligent and hot.

BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think two is Beta. She seem prefer nice, clean, gentle/lighthearted atmostphere, not as dark gloomy as Beta, Gamma on stereotype. Also her taste on soft/cute boys seem to match Si/Ne quadra better (lol). And she like to randomly complain about Si discomfort problems very often.

If I have to guess, Si/Ne quadra. Not sure the exact type.
    Last edited by Renna; 10-07-2022 at 08:04 AM.

H.H.W
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    Thats what I was talking about with the ILI make conclusions. TE just collect the evidence and state it there is nothing to really question. TI is more abstract and will question more trying to give logical sense to everything and the logical incoherence was bugging you with Alive hence you questioning things where you saw lack of logical connections TI is more valued . With NI ILI don’t ask lot of questions they focus on one possibility and vision even if they are aware of others possibilities and will focus more on the facts to make there conclusions they don’t really need lot of questions to get them , there thinking process is not public like that it’s closed off . LSI make sense I remember you saying what you like in peoples thread
    and it seemed like FE valued. The politeness blaecaedre pointed out in your video FI role. LII or LSI . I’m not sure just me but you give of quiet confidence vibe I see in SE creative that can easily stand up for themselves and put someone at there place if your boundaries are transgressed . I need to see vid though and might later. You could be another type too but i don’t know from what I get from you and Blaecadre youre really an introverted 1d FE type.
    Thank you for sharing your viewpoint

Thats what I was talking about with the ILI make conclusions. TE just collect the evidence and state it there is nothing to really question
    In general case yes

However, there are certain cases when a Ti user can look like Te user , yesterday a person I know in the Arab typology community was talking about difference between Ti in INTP and Ti in ISTP , he mentioned this and explained when this happens, his viewpoint was so good

LSI make sense I remember you saying what you like in peoples thread
    and it seemed like FE valued.
    Yeah I always find myself attracted to Beta NF and Gamma NT in general, with Gamma NT I feel like there is a thing of mutual trust, we can understand each other well to
    With Beta NF I'm a clean version of simp
    Last edited by Miss Messy; 10-07-2022 at 09:14 AM.

The Crucified Space Sheriff godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok nevermind I'm just confusing things. If you go with Model A, the first four functions are plus, the last four minus and vice versa. With model G it's different since the demo function becomes the creative function and ignoring is called control, vulnerable brake and so on. The order is different. To be honest I'm kinda tired of all these models
    As a reminder :

All Model G Right spinners/Process types functions Polarities (ILE-SEI/EIE-LSI/SEE-ILI/LSE-EII) :

Fi+
    Fe-
    Ti+
    Te-
    Se+
    Si-
    Ne+
    Ni-

All Model G Left spinners/Result types functions Polarities (ESE-LII/SLE-IEI/LIE-ESI/IEE-SLI) :

Fi-
    Fe+
    Ti-
    Te+
    Se-
    Si+
    Ne-
    Ni+

TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirouette View Post
    but I think most people here are beta
    same

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    I don't think two is Beta. She seem prefer nice, clean, gentle/lighthearted atmostphere, not as dark gloomy as Beta, Gamma on stereotype. Also her taste on soft/cute boys seem to match Si/Ne quadra better (lol). And she like to randomly complain about Si discomfort problems very often.

If I have to guess, Si/Ne quadra. Not sure the exact type.
    no offense to one, or ‘two’, lol but I’m not surprised she told someone they should go kill themselves. I knew she had a bit of a ‘mean girl’ in her, I guess, one could say. this is exactly the reason, that when we were all suggesting moderators that I didn’t include her in my list, and you can all look it up because I distinctively remember thinking that and it being a reason I didn’t include her. I’m not trying to like start anything because Im a snobby aristocratic biatch and I’m just sayin, aster recognizes her own

as a side note, IEI is supposedly notorious for complaining about Si matters. Idk about EIE. But complaints about Si matters aren’t just exclusive to Si/Ne Quadra’s
    Last edited by Aster; 10-07-2022 at 02:54 PM.

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might as well stirrr some more and say I think @Lady Lioness is EIE, too, contact subtype

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I've noticed a lot of people come to this point too, and I feel like it's because they get too distracted by other people's opinions and don't step away and allow themselves to formulate their own understanding ever or at least for long enough. For me it's like a cycle where I come in with some paradigm, I put it forth and watch people challenge it, then I withdraw and consider what value, if any, lies in each of the challenges it received. I revise where necessary, then return
    Nothing personal, probably just because I'm not an N, but I'm not that interested in theories as to why it happens. You could be right, could be wrong...but that's exactly why I can't get into a conversation about it: the realm of possibilities with no concrete endings in sight is not for me. All I know is that the pattern of "what" is there. What you said might be really insightful, but I personally couldn't tell you one way or another if it was. I just can't get into conversations that appear to me like they will be nothing but endless speculation. "Could be this, could be that..." generating numerous possibilities with no end in sight is part of why I type as Ne PoLR.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might as well stirrr some more and say I think @Lady Lioness is EIE, too, contact subtype
    Ayyyy, finally someone who isn't just trolling or coming from a place of an "enemy" stance is typing me as something else besides ESI. My type doesn't get challenged much from neutral grounds like this. I have solid reasons to disagree with this typing for myself, but it's kind of fun that someone has challenged ESI from a neutral place anyway. Normally, I even get VI'd as ESI, and most people think I am an ESI meme in general. The only exceptions thus far have been people I butted heads with and people who are trolls.

I'm very curious to hear your reasoning, despite that I disagree.

EDIT:
    If it's the same as one/two, having a "mean girl" streak, I never hid the fact that I absolutely do. If anything, I want people to know it. I generally am colder on the outside, softer on the inside and toward those who are closer. That said, I have never said things like "go kill yourself" to anyone. You get what you give with me, eye for an eye. If you're a dick, I'm a dick right back; if you're respectful, so am I. Typical ESI, really. If you fuck with innocents, such as implanting USB ports into the backs of cats, or raping/abusing children, you get full on sick and sadistic Lady Lioness reacting with visceral anger toward injustice, evening out the power imbalance, and exacting vengeance in defense of innocents; typical e8.
    Last edited by Lady Lunacy; 10-07-2022 at 07:04 PM.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII have Fi+. Telling someone to kill themselves like two did to you (which I think crossed a line even though I like two) is almost completely out of the question for EII. It is more a dramatic response paired with Fi-.
    Alive, I don't actually mind you much or have that much of a problem with you. You and I are supposed to be ignoring each other and "no contact" at this point now, but if you can agree to be more respectful and not constantly bombard/harass with forceful retypings of me, trying to tell me who I am or what I'm like when you don't even know me (especially by way of insults like you have, such as "emotionally unstable"), etc. or otherwise troll like this, I think we can remove that. If you can't show more respect, then it should remain in place, and you will just not be able to reply to me/etc. Up to you.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹

TIM
    Memo Ibarra
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

i think too many confuse having an actual personality with being an ethical type and it's annoying.

TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    i think too many confuse having an actual personality with being an ethical type and it's annoying.
    Robert you are just saying that because you are mad people do it to you lol

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not questioning or doubting my type. Others are welcome to disagree, but I expect to be respected in the face of those differences in views. When it's done respectfully, I actually like to hear others' thoughts on my type. However, they shouldn't expect me to change my mind. I've been in this community for too long, and considered too many types, not to be certain by now.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹

TIM
    IEI~N™ 496 sp/so
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ayyyy, finally someone who isn't just trolling or coming from a place of an "enemy" stance is typing me as something else besides ESI. My type doesn't get challenged much from neutral grounds like this. I have solid reasons to disagree with this typing for myself, but it's kind of fun that someone has challenged ESI from a neutral place anyway. Normally, I even get VI'd as ESI, and most people think I am an ESI meme in general. The only exceptions thus far have been people I butted heads with and people who are trolls.

I'm very curious to hear your reasoning, despite that I disagree.

EDIT:
    If it's the same as one/two, having a "mean girl" streak, I never hid the fact that I absolutely do. If anything, I want people to know it. I generally am colder on the outside, softer on the inside and toward those who are closer. That said, I have never said things like "go kill yourself" to anyone. You get what you give with me, eye for an eye. If you're a dick, I'm a dick right back; if you're respectful, so am I. Typical ESI, really. If you fuck with innocents, such as implanting USB ports into the backs of cats, or raping/abusing children, you get full on sick and sadistic Lady Lioness reacting with visceral anger toward injustice, evening out the power imbalance, and exacting vengeance in defense of innocents; typical e8.
    Oh well shit I didn’t really mean you as a mean girl. I’m just saying it seems something like a mean girl would say as in the movie mean girls

I’m crap at explaining my thought process and my mind has been tainted by that of gulenkoism cultist ideas and if yours hasn’t I’m sure we have a different perception of socionics

you are kind of….dramatic …. I mean I hate to say that like it’s a bad thing, which it isn’t exactly. You just seem all passionate to me, like as in a passionate type. You also seem to change your avatar pic a lot,as well as your user name. This seem to me more like something an irrational type would do. But EIE also plays with their image a lot, being the actors and all. I did also consider SEE, so yeah maybe SEE. Idk. I haven’t looked real far into in and lined it up to the ‘sect’ of theory that I’ve been going with. But how I’m looking at it from what I know doesn’t seem to be aligned with how you seem to be looking at it.

blah blah blah says result type (whew)

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Memo Ibarra
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Robert you are just saying that because you are mad people do it to you lol
    It’s not that. It’s just that for a theory that’s meant to be based around systems and logic and information metabolism, a lot of people seem to rely solely on stereotypes as their main form of understanding the theory, when it’s more nuanced than just that.

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well shit I didn’t really mean you as a mean girl. I’m just saying it seems something like a mean girl would say as in the movie mean girls

I’m crap at explaining my thought process and my mind has been tainted by that of gulenkoism cultist ideas and if yours hasn’t I’m sure we have a different perception of socionics

you are kind of….dramatic …. I mean I hate to say that like it’s a bad thing, which it isn’t exactly. You just seem all passionate to me, like as in a passionate type. You also seem to change your avatar pic a lot,as well as your user name. This seem to me more like something an irrational type would do. But EIE also plays with their image a lot, being the actors and all. I did also consider SEE, so yeah maybe SEE. Idk. I haven’t looked real far into in and lined it up to the ‘sect’ of theory that I’ve been going with. But how I’m looking at it from what I know doesn’t seem to be aligned with how you seem to be looking at it.

blah blah blah says result type (whew)
    The passionate stuff, I see as Se. I think there is a difference between passion of Fe. Fe passion is outward expression, animation, like dramatic acting and so forth. Morrisey, an EIE, I think demonstrates it well.

By dramatic, I'm guessing you mean intense? It's also part of Sx 8. (I'm not offended btw, it's not even something I'm unaware of. I am intense and I am sort of conflict prone. Kind of on the crazy side...at least inwardly. IRL people think I'm chill as fuck because I don't express things outwardly in an Fe way.)

IRL I'm not animated at all. The forums see moreso my inner world of Fi. IRL people would never guess there's so much passion or intensity in my inner world. It's always been something that bothers me, as it results in me being underestimated sometimes (meaning people think they can cross boundaries I won't actually allow them to cross in reality). I am kind of monotone, flat, inexpressive. Not as much as an Fe PoLR usually is, but enough for it to make people laugh and joke about it. I remember a friend poking fun at me for saying "my PC mouse just died" while in the midst of a boss fight in a PC game, with no expression in my tone. He was like, "I don't know whether to even take you seriously or not." We all laughed, but stuff like that is common with me.

I've considered SEE, but I think I'm just very much an Se subtype.

As for PFPs...I don't think that indicates irrationality. I just quickly get bored with seeing the same thing. Overall, in general, PFPs aside, I do match rational rather than irrational. Example, it drives me nuts when watching TV series together with someone and they decide to start a new series before finishing the others we've started. I hate changing course.

I'll also add that aristocracy is against my values very strongly. I hate it with a passion, and I live a life that goes against the grain of it. I'm also a results type.

Thanks for sharing your reasons ♥
    Last edited by Lady Lunacy; 10-08-2022 at 04:41 PM.
    ⊹˳˚ ☾ ˚˳⊹

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand why there is such a fuss with typings, when we actually have two very good tests that can tell a person's type with great accuracy. Now what needs to be invented is an AI that analyzes photos of people and gives the type (which I think soon could be possible). The only things that don't lie are tests (unles the taker games them) and VI. Especially VI. The rest... Are just Ti's of people and just their opinions (mostly).

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But is VI. based on proven causality or is this just based on weird correlations?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...e-correlations

https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive, I don't actually mind you much or have that much of a problem with you. You and I are supposed to be ignoring each other and "no contact" at this point now, but if you can agree to be more respectful and not constantly bombard/harass with forceful retypings of me, trying to tell me who I am or what I'm like when you don't even know me (especially by way of insults like you have, such as "emotionally unstable"), etc. or otherwise troll like this, I think we can remove that. If you can't show more respect, then it should remain in place, and you will just not be able to reply to me/etc. Up to you.
    to be honest, I don't think it's that good of an idea to initiate contact again. I seem to get along with some people and not so much with others and I'm pretty tired and bored about arguments and I would rather limit the amount of friction that I have on this site since all these heated exchanges seem very unproductive to me. I don't feel any hate, I don't think I feel anything really. you do you and I do what I think is right and that's enough.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    But is VI. based on proven causality or is this just based on weird correlations?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...e-correlations

https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
    If an AI can produce VI-congruent images like the stuff VewwyScawwy has posted, or the Berserk video, it also can analyze a photo and give the socionics type. VI is true, alpha NT's might not like it much because they do not value +Ni/-Ne (pattern recognition, underlying/hidden phenomena).

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    I don't understand why there is such a fuss with typings, when we actually have two very good tests that can tell a person's type with great accuracy. Now what needs to be invented is an AI that analyzes photos of people and gives the type (which I think soon could be possible). The only things that don't lie are tests (unles the taker games them) and VI. Especially VI. The rest... Are just Ti's of people and just their opinions (mostly).
    I know you have posted about these two tests already, but I can't seem to find that rn.
    Care to post links again?

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    I know you have posted about these two tests already, but I can't seem to find that rn.
    Care to post links again?
    https://www.sociotype.com/tests/
    https://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta