Page 133 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,320 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people equate beta behavior with cluster B, lol. And maybe beta is more likely to develop a cluster B, but people go about calling normal beta behavior cluster B, that is not cluster B shit. People don’t understand emotional expression since it is “not allowed”, and people don’t understand rough play with Se.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because it is less prevalent, it is seen as an illness and flaw, because most people are not as expressive.

I think beta is best as least common anyhow, as if everyone rebelled, world would be chaotic and unable function. It survival-wise, makes sense we would be the least common.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah @Braingel I don't blame Kiana for doing that- I understand it so well. I think it's a mistake to mis-identify yourself based on it- but trust me, I get it.

Nobody wants to be the bad guy - it's said in a way that's a bad thing to be ((ie it's bad to not realize your own bad-ness)) , but people don't want to be the bad guy for a very good reason. The bad guy goes to prison, loses his family & friends. His reputation and status. The bad guy loses everything. Not only does he lose everything, the bad guy gets sent to Hell and is sadistically tortured... forever. So naturally everybody in society has to warp their selfish narcissism and darker traits into something that appears to be benevolent and good even when it isn't. Beta with our Se/Ni valuing and our Te/Fi devaluing is just the quadra that can see through this the most.

Like Northstar was saying- Betas are often thought of as 'evil' because we are the quadra that is most non-hypocritically attached to our 'animalistic' desires. This comes off as more evil to some. And so then if a Beta does happen to be evil or willfully chooses to do something evil, it gives the entire quadra its stigma.

Society is built in a very Te way.
    Yes, that is another layer to it. Te/Fi cloaks themselves in righteousness & morality when it's just incredibly personal and selfish shit. ((because Te is intrinsically linked with selfish Fi desires.)) But because it's Te and not Fe - it's not really seen as the selfishness & narcissism that it is.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what is interesting is society is so Te and we IEI have it as PolR, and most musicians (and famous cases) that have committed suicide have been IEI— Chester Bennington, Kurt Cobain, Ian Curtis, River Phoenix half committed (he wanted die, but it was official drug overdose).. Dylan Kleboid is murder suicide.

I think Avicci could have been IEI..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And it’s always in the late teens and early twenties, when society expects you be more adult and Te-like, when the suicidal mostly happen.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most are enneagram 4 too, that have committed (of those IEI)

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Yeah @Braingel I don't blame Kiana for doing that- I understand it so well. I think it's a mistake to mis-identify yourself based on it- but trust me, I get it.

Nobody wants to be the bad guy - it's said in a way that's a bad thing to be ((ie it's bad to not realize your own bad-ness)) , but people don't want to be the bad guy for a very good reason. The bad guy goes to prison, loses his family & friends. His reputation and status. The bad guy loses everything. Not only does he lose everything, the bad guy gets sent to Hell and is sadistically tortured... forever. So naturally everybody in society has to warp their selfish narcissism and darker traits into something that appears to be benevolent and good even when it isn't. Beta with our Se/Ni valuing and our Te/Fi devaluing is just the quadra that can see through this the most.

Like Northstar was saying- Betas are often thought of as 'evil' because we are the quadra that is most non-hypocritically attached to our 'animalistic' desires. This comes off as more evil to some. And so then if a Beta does happen to be evil or willfully chooses to do something evil, it gives the entire quadra its stigma.

Yes, that is another layer to it. Te/Fi cloaks themselves in righteousness & morality when it's just incredibly personal and selfish shit. ((because Te is intrinsically linked with selfish Fi desires.)) But because it's Te and not Fe - it's not really seen as the selfishness & narcissism that it is.
    Yeah people even typed me EIE to insult me. I rejected beta NF for a long ass while, but got around as to it, but lol, I definitely am not an EIE, even if I do mirror superficially, an Fe base. Ashton and pansophy helped to propagate me being delta NF, but Pan is considering beta for me now.. Ashton probably will always view me as a delta unless he met me.

People are just like, “She expresses emotions. EIE.” But.. My Si is not quite bad enough to be PolR, and my Te is too trash to be 2D. Don’t ignore Fi.. Ne ignoring is only case for me not being IEI, but I can be creative DCNH.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I don't really know a whole lot of people here...

I think Tim is definitely an SLE, and Raptorwizard I don't know yet, because there are factors on him that need eliminating. The only way I could accurately type Raptor is via voice or video call.
    Tim is very definitely SLE. He makes sudden realistic impressions of people that are tinged with harshness though that may not be the purpose of the statement itself but that are definitely associated with Se. And, Ti helps him organize and categorize thoughts into clear categories. I have known him for a while now. He is smart.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And it’s always in the late teens and early twenties, when society expects you be more adult and Te-like, when the suicidal mostly happen.
    Well personally I've never been that suicidal- despite being abused. Suicide takes a level of "balls" I don't really have. Or maybe I just never had it that bad even though I definitely went through pain in my life. When I was really depressed I said 'life sucks and I want to die' but I was a hurt child in pain from being severely bullied. Nobody saw this or if they saw it- they tried to exploit it for their own advantage, they didn't really care. Or they entirely blamed me for my own suffering. "If you were more like this, X wouldn't happen to you" instead of standing up to the assholes. SLE and a few other types were the only ones powerful enough to stand up to bullies & protect me. I was truly innocent once- and people cruelly got off on trying to make me feel demonic in order to feel more righteous, because they couldn't confront their own demons.

I was pressured to be more Te-like before that. "Stop playing video games & stop living in a fantasy world and pay attention to this Te document that is made to completely fuck you over and take away all your free will but because I said it in a serious and professional business-like manner, it's all okay!" (fake sociopathic smile) SEE I USED THE
    § SYMBOL SO THAT MEANS I'M MORE IMPORTANT AND BETTER THAN YOU!!!11 WHAT I'M SAYING IS OBJECTIVE AND MORALLY RIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT'S REALLY NOT AND I'M JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I WANT POWER TO GET AWAY WITH MY OWN FUCKED UP SHIT.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How do we end the abuse of children?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Well personally I've never been that suicidal- despite being abused. Suicide takes a level of "balls" I don't really have. Or maybe I just never had it that bad even though I definitely went through pain in my life. When I was really depressed I said 'life sucks and I want to die' but I was a hurt child in pain from being severely bullied. Nobody saw this or if they saw it- they tried to exploit it for their own advantage, they didn't really care. Or they entirely blamed me for my own suffering. "If you were more like this, X wouldn't happen to you" instead of standing up to the assholes. SLE and a few other types were the only ones powerful enough to stand up to bullies & protect me. I was truly innocent once- and people cruelly got off on trying to make me feel demonic in order to feel more righteous, because they couldn't confront their own demons.

I was pressured to be more Te-like before that. "Stop playing video games & stop living in a fantasy world and pay attention to this Te document that is made to completely fuck you over and take away all your free will but because I said it in a serious and professional business-like manner, it's all okay!" (fake sociopathic smile) SEE I USED THE
    § SYMBOL SO THAT MEANS I'M MORE IMPORTANT AND BETTER THAN YOU!!!11 WHAT I'M SAYING IS OBJECTIVE AND MORALLY RIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT'S REALLY NOT AND I'M JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I WANT POWER TO GET AWAY WITH MY OWN FUCKED UP SHIT.

Your enne type may be why.. I am a 4 and I have been hospitalized for suicidal shit, but 4 is depressive and it adds a whole layer to that. I never had any “protector”. I just had to use my imagination... I fantasized the ideal person, read fan fictions— romance, hurt/comfort, adventure. Abuse and/or miscommunication from father often results in enneagram 4 (learned this from Stugg, and it is quite scary how much it fits with how my childhood has made me develop).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    How do we end the abuse of children?
    Help young people who never got what they need and who are cut off just because they are 18, and then they grow into adults never getting what they need, destined to become abusers and perpetuate cycle. Still can save them with not fully developed brain.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you’re abused and/or neglected and never are shown kindness, you are not going to ever know what kindness is, thus, you are going to permeate into society, unkind behaviors. Kicking everyone and throwing them into trash at the mere urging of 18 is the real issue of why many people just pass on abuse.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Help young people who never got what they need and who are cut off just because they are 18, and then they grow into adults never getting what they need, destined to become abusers and perpetuate cycle. Still can save them with not fully developed brain.
    What about the teenage boys and girls who abuse their family members who still live with their parents? What is going on with this group
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the teenage boys and girls who abuse their family members who still live with their parents? What is going on with this group
    Dysfunctional family typically causes that. You don’t just learn be abusive unless you are psychopathic and even then, a psychopath will grow fine if they are raised righteously with moral. Become surgeons and lawyer. I hate say it, but.. Parents almost always have the capability and 9.5/10 times, the parents will have contributed to the psychological demise of their child, be it consciously or unconsciously.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dysfunctional family typically causes that. You don’t just learn be abusive unless you are psychopathic and even then, a psychopath will grow fine if they are raised righteously with moral. Become surgeons and lawyer. I hate say it, but.. Parents almost always have the capability and 9.5/10 times, the parents will have contributed to the psychological demise of their child, be it consciously or unconsciously.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you’re abused and/or neglected and never are shown kindness, you are not going to ever know what kindness is, thus, you are going to permeate into society, unkind behaviors.
    I think some people were genuinely kind to me, I didn't trust it though because I couldn't tell if it was sarcastic or if they were pretending to be nice to me so they could do something really fucked up later on. It was more of my own insecurities - but you can't really blame me for being that way after what I experienced.

And you are right- I'm not a 4- I think I'm a 5, so it might be different for me. I'm really sorry u had to go through that.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if the kid had external trauma (outside of family), generally a parent will invalidate their feelings over that, or they will neglect them and not be there for them.. You don’t just start disrespecting people without a cause for disrespect, and parents are the cause of the child being born and for majority of how their psyche turns out. Even if mental illness is factor, family tree being ill means parents can be and have their own flawed behavior.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take a kid who gets raped. Their mom and dad do not believe them. They were loving parents prior, but the negligence in that caused the kid to lose respect and feel betrayed. Or a kid who is bullied everyday in school, and the parents just tell them suck it up, never sit down and talk and listen to how they feel and offer their support and comforting.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You know every time I think Mia Farrow should have killed Woody Allen. She tried to bring light to the abuse via the legal system but our legal system SUCKS ass. No offense to BD
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally do not support death penalty unless there literally is no future potential at all, for the offender to change. I think it goes against what is spiritually right do in grander scheme of time, and it is best teach people their karma in present life so as they do not pass on in futuristic life.

If you just kill them, they’re going to entrap still, their unresolved issue and it will repeat its pattern and cross over. It’s pointless. Best deal with it here and now and if you can’t and it will be beat for welfare of whole, then kill and address it back in future.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky

A lot of my abuse is because I was forced BY LAW and the ILLUMINATI to hang around people that in real life I would never invite in my living room- so it was a huge boundary invasion. It was done in the name of 'goodness' like 'it's good to experience in life people you don't get along with so you can learn how to get along with them in a more Te like and business like manner!' but in reality it doesn't work that way. In reality it just leads to heartache and destroyed Fi and abuse.

And when you choose your career as a grown-up you are most likely going to be around people that have your similar interests so you so it's easier to learn how to cooperate with them - but in forced government schooling you are forced to be around ppl that you might naturally and sadistically want to kill or run away from. (it's an instinctive Se thing that makes society uncomfortable- but it doesn't mean it's not there.) So for one thing- stop forcing kids to be around people they shouldn't be around.

That and many government institutions actually really do traffic kids for pedophiles, under the guise they are 'helping' them. Wasn't that city official person caught with child porn on his computer when he killed himself? But I think the moral virtue signaling the government does with this stuff is just another manipulative tactic to hide their own sick and twisted abuses against children. Or those places are so sexually repressed and afraid of sex- they cause complexes in people because they view even healthy sexuality as 'demonic.'

So yeah I'm not religious like @Eliza Thomason is but I understand what she means about the Deep State being a threat against children.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The more chances you have to correct their issues in the now, the more you will save in the future, and help the planet to reach its zenith faster in what perceives as earth time.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Energy recycles and it cannot create or destroy, meaning it will destine to reincarnate in a new form, when it gets to that point of cycle. The creator must have set it as such so that only it can be one to control such event.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I generally do not support death penalty unless there literally is no future potential at all, for the offender to change. I think it goes against what is spiritually right do in grander scheme of time, and it is best teach people their karma in present life so as they do not pass on in futuristic life.

If you just kill them, they’re going to entrap still, their unresolved issue and it will repeat its pattern and cross over. It’s pointless. Best deal with it here and now and if you can’t and it will be beat for welfare of whole, then kill and address it back in future.
    Nah I don't believe in spirit repeating. I would put the abuser of my child 10 feet under ground with very little remorse. I say this now. But hell I wouldn't give my child the slightest feeling that I didn't stand up for them. There was a recent case of a texas man who caught someone abusing their child and shot them. Yeah as a parent that isn't too far away from my thoughts.

Energy recycles and it cannot create or destroy, meaning it will destine to reincarnate in a new form, when it gets to that point of cycle. The creator must have set it as such so that only it can be one to control such event.
    yes and hopefully it recycles into a pretty rose bush lol
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every soul will one day ascend, and so even the most sinister of people, eventually will be forced in their change of cycle, and they only can resist for so long before the karma engulfs and they cannot veer away further, and that energy, I feel, would be so intense, it would attract other equally forceful things and force them change.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe with time, you will see how the bigger scheme is making

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The basic law of this universe is that energy cannot create or destroy. It only recycles.. That should give a big clue, but if the path is not now for knowing, then I can only put this out there, and you will find its course on your own timing.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And learning all that needs in one life to me, makes little sense

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah people even typed me EIE to insult me. I rejected beta NF for a long ass while, but got around as to it, but lol, I definitely am not an EIE, even if I do mirror superficially, an Fe base. Ashton and pansophy helped to propagate me being delta NF, but Pan is considering beta for me now.. Ashton probably will always view me as a delta unless he met me.

People are just like, “She expresses emotions. EIE.” But.. My Si is not quite bad enough to be PolR, and my Te is too trash to be 2D. Don’t ignore Ni.. Ne ignoring is only case for me not being IEI, but I can be creative DCNH.
    I'll mentioned you in a voice chat at some point when I talk about my experience in the16types forum, and I would explain my reasoning on why you're IEI rather than EIE. I know a few EIE and they either make me wanna laugh at them or make me want to humiliate them. They are my activity relations. Another thing to point out is that EIE are more haughtier and arrogant than IEI are due to stronger Se and being of a rational sociotype. IEI tend to have a different effect toward me. You seem to remind me of the IEI I have been with. They posted a lot online but in person, they are quiet and internally intense.

I actually did get commonly typed as an SLE (if you checked my Sedencology) because I'm mostly involved in voice chat and aren't really interested in typing in the Discord server community. I mostly typed here and in Facebook typology community. Safsom actually never hear me talk on voice chat though so he typed me as LSI.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah watch your kids and don't let ANYONE take them. And don't have kids if you feel you may abuse them. Ugh. God help us all.
    -

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's some screenshots from VC on me being commonly typed as SLE.

@Braingel By the way, Kat is an EIE-Ni in Socionics and 1w2 sx/sp in Enneagram. Apparently, Kat is also the type twin of Melisandre from Game of Thrones who is also an EIE-Ni 1w2 sx/sp. It might be interesting to see if you are any different from Kat (or Melisandre) in terms of sociotype.

Discord #1.pngDiscord #2.png

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see how the pattern plays and see it just is truly, spreading fire. And I see how the wind destines people to burn something they do not really want burn.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until society learns to not blow abuse, you always will have lives disintegrating. Even symbolical of enneagram disintegration, and enne births from childhood

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to stop the wind and build society in way it can withstand such. You are not going to be able extinguish and expend all your water. You will need force that which ignites flame and that which perpetuates its blowing. That is the only way. Otherwise, abuse will be infinite on earth.

The people who rule how society is run have the biggest matches for fire.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have an SLE coworker. We've been working together for 15 years. Looking at him you wouldn't say he's an SLE. He never insults anyone or talks down to them. He does use a bit of Fe to bring humor into your situation. He asks me how I'm doing and if everything with my daughter and I are ok and he tries to encourage me when I'm weak. When I tell him I haven't slept all night he laughs and says "yeah that happens when they are young. Hang in there it gets easier." I generally like him. He's a nice guy. The internet screen brings out sides of people that are just not ugh there or likely to be there in real life.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read a few of the screenshots and they seem very different from me. @Tim

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm against it because many times a person who was molested/abused/whatever are acting out that way because they were also molested/abused/whatever themselves and if you kill them you also kill the innocent person in them that was hurt. And abusers can be very good at 'grooming' others and making the victim feel like it's normal and okay when it obviously is just hurtful and sick and fucked up etc.

But that doesn't explain abusers who never were abused- the gene for abuse is often 'redirected' into something more professional and beneficial. Actually I think this can be a positive thing of Te. Freud once theorized most surgeons had fucked up sadistic urges- but by becoming surgeons they could 'transform' it into something more constructive. But a lot of Te thing becomes from if your own parents value it I think- or you are encouraged to go for it. My own parents didn't value Te themselves so it was hard for them to show me the positive things of it a lot.