Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,920 of 5120

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #4881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    No, I don't think Lolita is an EIE.

    Her Te is actually really strong. I doubt that's her tertiary/mobilizing function. Seems like it's her leading/dominant.
    But she doesn't have Ni. Seems like she's even kinda like anti-Ni hahah. The same way I despise Si.
    Which makes her Te-Si-Ne-Fi, or LSE.

    That's why based on her posts we can see that she is very, very confident. And "In Your Face". I'm good friends with fellow LSE's, they're my kindred anyway, and her posts remind me of the way my LSE colleagues interact.

    I think even in the past some member thought that I was Lolita, they think we have similar thought processing or something like that. And then she goes we don't even write in the same manner. Lol. Point is, I think it might be the Te-dom. Similar, but not the same.

    And most of LSE's that I know, they kinda hate EIE. Those Fe-dom are too exhausting for them. And I get it, I think it's the same way I dislike ESE. Which is a superego relation, makes sense, just distance yourself and respect.

    But I have several SEE bestfriends, they get along really well with EIE. Benefit relation is one of the best intertype relations I think.

    Also, if she's really LSE, that makes her a Delta. That's why she kept saying Betas dream big, or something like that, because Deltas tend to see Beta types as people who "dream big" and always want to turn things into grandiose endeavors yet can't manage day-to-day affairs effectively, which I can't relate at all.
    I'm a Gamma and I never see Beta types dream big, the way I see Beta types is that they're driven and fun.
    I agree 100%. I been saying this. For some reason me saying that she seemed Te dom was taken as an insult tho, when I was just making an observation.

  2. #4882
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,440
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I hope @Everyone is a troll.
    It is truly a godsend that you have zero inclinations towards those sort of atrocities.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  3. #4883
    Eldritch Abomination SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,165
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think he has ISTP in his profile because that's his type in MBTI. P and J there mean judging/perceiving and they are determined by the first extroverted function of a type, which is the second function for introverts.
    Its because I relate mainly to LSI-H & C which are more MBTI ISTP-ish. N and D would be more ISTJ-ESTJ-ish. For example Peter who is LSI-N and type 1 is more of a ISTJ in MBTI. Other than that I do have the Ti-Ni loops MBTI describes for ISTP and relate to the description minus the whole daredevil adrenaline junkie thing. Originally I thought I was irrational, I'm disorganized imo.

    I guess what differentiates me from a typical IP is that I'm very careful, deliberate, mobilize and plan in my head in advance (a type 6 thing), so I'm always ready to get up and go. I also can't relax, slow ppl annoy me tbh and my way of chilling is playing competitive video games like CS:GO, League of Legends, Valorant or doing something active such as photography, cycling. IF I have to stay still I can't, not without being engaged in some activity. Relaxing is boring, I avoid any activity outside of sleep that has to do with chilling and relaxing, because it stresses me out due to boredom. Going to the beach to sunbathe sucks for example, if the music is too slow and unemorional I get bored, stuff like that. I also talk really fast, walk very fast and when its not about major life changing uncertain long term planning I am very decisive and like to get shit done asap.

  4. #4884
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    I hope @Lolita is a troll.
    I hope Betas do believe this to make their frail egos feel better as I'm destroying their "social hierarchy" on this forum.

  5. #4885
    ÉL QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    418
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default Your typing of forum members

    Half of the recent posts in this thread are a ridiculously satirical train wreck and the other half are actually somewhat informative, useful and interesting to read.

  6. #4886
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    so we need even more beta types
    NO it's not about need, it's about what is. Betas are just everywhere and the most abundant, like you. I've always known you're LSI and now you've shown proof that you're aristocratic by wanting to get free speech banned. You don't support G's work. You're just another leech like Timur and Olga banking off him and you're scared shitless to get typed by him because that's going to expose you as the faker you are.

  7. #4887
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing gulenko's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.

  8. #4888
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves
    Yeah, it is actually. Kill yourself.

  9. #4889
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing DarkAngelFireWolf69's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.
    LOL you’re Beta aristocratic by being the mouthpiece of all these Beta Fe validation seekers. Here’s something you don’t know and can’t mimic: Alpha NTs love open debates and playing around with concepts. They don’t support banning people just because they say things that goes against the grain. They’re DEMOCRATIC. That’s what it means by being Democratic and merry. You’re wanting to validate your bullshit LSI nonsense and refuse to go through the same process. You’re literally a gay lil LSI harmonizer like all these incels projecting their image inadequacies onto others who don’t get with their program.

  10. #4890
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,888
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    They don’t support banning people just because they say things that goes against the grain.
    Telling people to kill themselves is a crime in many juridisctions, whether you consider it free speech or not in your subjective little conception of things doesn't matter.

    This isn't about expressing views that go against the grain, or about debating concepts, you and your little friend have done alot more than that, doesn't matter what type anyone is, but I will report you and him, and I hope once Gulenko learns about your behavior he bans you from his classes.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  11. #4891
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I will report you and him, and I hope once Gulenko learns about your behavior he bans you from his classes.
    LSIs are the ones into Nietzsche and banning, so, as predicted.

  12. #4892
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing DarkAngelFireWolf69's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.
    You know what. Maybe if G jizzed all over your face then that might magically you can turn into an LII just like Daddy. Reality check: You’re still just a fucking bitch boi clout chaser who piggybacks off G just so you can act like you’re special. You don’t even know basic socionics principles that even G teaches. Pathetic.

  13. #4893
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,888
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    LSIs are the ones into Nietzsche and banning, so, as predicted.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  14. #4894
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Telling people to kill themselves is a crime in many juridisctions, whether you consider it free speech or not in your subjective little conception of things doesn't matter.

    This isn't about expressing views that go against the grain, or about debating concepts, you and your little friend have done alot more than that, doesn't matter what type anyone is, but I will report you and him, and I hope once DarkAngelFireWolf69 learns about your behavior he bans you from his classes.
    This is exactly why you’re NOT ILI or any Gamma. You, like all LSIs wish to be unicorns where you’re special but can’t seem to understand even basic principles that makes you Beta. Wanting to get me banned because my friend said something is LITERALLY Beta aristocracy of group image association. This whole thing is actually pretty enlightening that although I don’t get bothered by stupid LSI’s totalitarian Ti, it won’t cease to amaze me that they always resort to banning and wanting to eradicate anything that they don’t like, doesn’t fit in with what they want. You’re no different.

  15. #4895
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,888
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    You know what. Maybe if G jizzed all over your face then that might magically you can turn into an LII just like Daddy. Reality check: You’re still just a fucking bitch boi clout chaser who piggybacks off G just so you can act like you’re special. You don’t even know basic socionics principles that even G teaches. Pathetic.
    Everything you write is projection.

    You know what I think is funny and pathetic? You cannot even make a stand for yourself so you refer to "G" in each of your sentences as if his name somehow gave you authority, you fantastize and get a mental boner about G (clearly your disgusting remark is a projection, but you'd have to go to Kiev for that I guess).

    You rant against beta rationals non-stop, which makes me kinda laugh, it's nice to know I can have such an impact on you, I and others, if you were a gamma worth your salt you'd be living your life doing your thing, instead you come on here and rant against betas while doing the exact same things you claim they do, heh, you're like a speck of bird shit on my windshield, soon you'll be gone.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  16. #4896
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    You know what. Maybe if G jizzed all over your face then that might magically you can turn into an LII just like Daddy. Reality check: You’re still just a fucking bitch boi clout chaser who piggybacks off G just so you can act like you’re special. You don’t even know basic socionics principles that even G teaches. Pathetic.
    Is this Fi empathy?

    You are now just insulting people.

  17. #4897
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,888
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    This is exactly why you’re NOT ILI or any Gamma. You, like all LSIs wish to be unicorns where you’re special but can’t seem to understand even basic principles that makes you Beta. Wanting to get me banned because my friend said something is LITERALLY Beta aristocracy of group image association. This whole thing is actually pretty enlightening that although I don’t get bothered by stupid LSI’s totalitarian Ti, it won’t cease to amaze me that they always resort to banning and wanting to eradicate anything that they don’t like, doesn’t fit in with what they want. You’re no different.
    I can live with that. I mean maybe I'm intolerant, I guess I'd rather be that than really stupid like you.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  18. #4898
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Everything you write is projection.

    You know what I think is funny and pathetic? You cannot even make a stand for yourself so you refer to "G" in each of your sentences as if his name somehow gave you authority, you fantastize and get a mental boner about G (clearly your disgusting remark is a projection, but you'd have to go to Kiev for that I guess).

    You rant against beta rationals non-stop, which makes me kinda laugh, it's nice to know I can have such an impact on you, I and others, if you were a gamma worth your salt you'd be living your life doing your thing, instead you come on here and rant against betas while doing the exact same things you claim they do, heh, you're like a speck of bird shit on my windshield, soon you'll be gone.
    You want me to be gone because I started off saying something so general which isn’t even projected at anyone in particular and you’re literally joining the bandwagon doing what Betas do which is to feel attacked because their image association gets attacked. You’re not ESI because you go around moralizing others as if that’s Fi. That’s just bullshit Fe trying to regulate how others should behave according to their standards. You’re just another totalitarian shrill who wanted to believe you could be any different, I burst your bubble and now you want to “ban” me because I challenged your non-existent hierarchy. Everything I’ve said is unfolding as it is. Betas like you are having meltdowns because you know deep down what I say is true. Otherwise, if betas actually believe that I’m “trolling” then they wouldn’t get all angry over my general statement.

  19. #4899
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lolita is suffering from high neuroticism because her father is her supervisor and now she's projecting her insecurities on random people that she doesn't know because nobody takes her seriously irl. I would feel some kind of pity but my repulsion for her is stronger.

  20. #4900

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    This is exactly why you’re NOT ILI or any Gamma. You, like all LSIs wish to be unicorns where you’re special but can’t seem to understand even basic principles that makes you Beta. Wanting to get me banned because my friend said something is LITERALLY Beta aristocracy of group image association. This whole thing is actually pretty enlightening that although I don’t get bothered by stupid LSI’s totalitarian Ti, it won’t cease to amaze me that they always resort to banning and wanting to eradicate anything that they don’t like, doesn’t fit in with what they want. You’re no different.
    I know we haven't really interacted, and this is prob just me being a sensitive Delta NF, but here's a quick collection of things your friend has said:

    "Kill yourself and find out."

    "It was another trans one. Some real bold moves for a guy that has his nuts in a jar somewhere."

    "
    I could be wrong. You could just be another gay little Harmonizer."

    "
    Yeah, it is actually. Kill yourself."

    "
    Wallow in your own shit in the darkness, you fucking slave."

    "
    Not even close. Kill yourself, Mr. (alleged) Se PoLR."

    "I can see you're very upset. I'm going to type you as an IEI on a whim. You just need a big ol' 7 foot tall black SLE to give you a good dicking, that'd help stop the hysterics."

    "I suppose I can give you mercy, Duschia the little tr*nn-y wouldn't. Remember that."

    (Edit: I'm not casting aspersions on you here. But his bigoted behavior truly disgusts me)

  21. #4901
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,888
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    You want me to be gone because I started off saying something so general which isn’t even projected at anyone in particular and you’re literally joining the bandwagon doing what Betas do which is to feel attacked because their image association gets attacked. You’re not ESI because you go around moralizing others as if that’s Fi. That’s just bullshit Fe trying to regulate how others should behave according to their standards. You’re just another totalitarian shrill who wanted to believe you could be any different, I burst your bubble and now you want to “ban” me because I challenged your non-existent hierarchy. Everything I’ve said is unfolding as it is. Betas like you are having meltdowns because you know deep down what I say is true. Otherwise, if betas actually believe that I’m “trolling” then they wouldn’t get all angry over my general statement.
    Who's having meltdown here?

    I don't beleive you were trolling when you say the things you do about betas, I think you just have too much time on your hands, I realize your statements may have been general at first, but then you started going after people in the forum and chat when they started laughing at your statements from an intellectual pov, and I've been watching this, didn't wanna get involved honestly because I have better things to do, but you've gone to the point of appearing like a rabid animal going after anyone and everyone that contradicts her "general statement".

    I think you pervert G's message but I don't expect to change your mind, if you presented your thoughts on types as being yours and yours alone then, yeah I'd be more okay with that, but you keep presenting it as "objective" when it just your subjective pov. And you keep presenting yourself as one of G' students while I do think you pervert his message.

    Btw I'm not trying to ban anything, I do hope G chooses wisely when associating with people in his classes however because some of the things said here have gone too far, it's criminal to say some of the things you and your friend have said in some jurisdictions, that's not me making it up, it's a fact.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  22. #4902
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aciaradh View Post
    his bigoted behavior truly disgusts me
    Somebody call the Wambulance.

  23. #4903
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,888
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aciaradh View Post
    I know we haven't really interacted, and this is prob just me being a sensitive Delta NF, but here's a quick collection of things your friend has said:

    "Kill yourself and find out."

    "It was another trans one. Some real bold moves for a guy that has his nuts in a jar somewhere."

    "
    I could be wrong. You could just be another gay little Harmonizer."

    "
    Yeah, it is actually. Kill yourself."

    "
    Wallow in your own shit in the darkness, you fucking slave."

    "
    Not even close. Kill yourself, Mr. (alleged) Se PoLR."

    "I can see you're very upset. I'm going to type you as an IEI on a whim. You just need a big ol' 7 foot tall black SLE to give you a good dicking, that'd help stop the hysterics."

    "I suppose I can give you mercy, Duschia the little tr*nn-y wouldn't. Remember that."

    (Edit: I'm not casting aspersions on you here. But his bigoted behavior truly disgusts me)
    I agree, it's disgusting, and some of it is criminal in many jurisdictions.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  24. #4904
    scattered moorings inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    e t h h h icz w a r p
    Posts
    6,644
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    lolita is suffering from high neuroticism because her father is her supervisor and now she's projecting her insecurities on random people that she doesn't know because nobody takes her seriously irl. I would feel some kind of pity but my repulsion for her is stronger.
    it's worse:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    LOL I remember reading Shakespeare and Katerina as the shrew is probably the histrionic female character. I think in order for LSI to get with their dual, they’ll have put up with a lot of emotionally heightened situations for a long time in order to gain stability since EIE have PoLR Si (except if they’re EIE-H which is more manageable). I don’t see LSI (despite being Fe seeking) being able to handle so much Fe from an EJ irl. LSI is supposedly the most common male type, and is regimented, rigid. This is like the most common problem for “regular” guys. It’s not the Ti that’s troublesome, it’s the pairing of Ti with Se that makes them intolerant of too much external stimuli. If the Ti don’t accept, then the Se makes sure rejection happens. LSI wants to know how someone feels through outward expression but they don’t want to be around melodrama. It’s also the Se that makes them want something “exciting” but they don’t like to be in situations where they don’t feel adept and aren’t in control. So there’s a part of them that wants routine and everything being normal and regimented, but then there’s the part where they don’t want staleness and like being around someone with some spice and spunk. EIE is just doing too much. I think the reason why irl more supervision marriages happen, esp. with LSI and SEE is because there’s always something to get heated up to talk about. So either LSI puts up with SEE’s impulsiveness (Se) and SEE’s Fe isn’t constantly being “on” aka emotive, or LSI gets with EIE who is deliberate by being emotionally manipulative but they aren’t impulsive. LSI don’t want Si because that’ll get boring and stale. They don’t want Ne cuz that’s too weird. They hate Te cuz that’s going directly against them. They don’t want Fi cuz that’s just too much holier-than-thou martyrdom. I don’t think they want Ni either since that’s detached from day to day life. I honestly don’t think LSI wants happiness because they’re so intolerant and specific.

    My parents are LSI and SEE. My LSI dad complains that my SEE mom is too strong-willed, too modern, and criticized that she does everything “wrong.” Yet he believes she’s perfect, loves her, and tries to stir things up just so she would pay attention to him and they would have something to talk about. They secretly still have a shared banking account together (it’s really for me). My mom is avoidant of interacting with my dad because she knows his wife is psycho and she doesn’t want to cause my dad any trouble. My parents have been divorced for ages, but my dad would call my mom up just to hear her voice (even to this day) but when his wife walks by him (I think his wife is actually EIE), he’ll change his tone to “argue” with my mom over something. His wife has caused problems for him and extremely emotive. She don’t like me because I’m from “another woman” and she would cause so much drama that I’m so much like both my parents so when I’m around, my dad talks about my mom more and the she can’t handle it. I’ve told her many times, “I’ve had my dad since I was born and he’ll never get rid of me. He won’t stop loving my mom, either. We’re still family and you’re not a part of it and never will be.” That sends her off in a frenzy to know she can’t possess my dad. She don’t want him to talk to my mom for any reason. She doesn’t even like that my dad sends me money or that my dad talks to me, either. So my dad and I text on the sly. My dad has given me money on the sly. His wife is so extremely jealous that she gives him hell when I come over to visit because she knows I remind my dad of my mom. I can see it on my dad’s face that he wished he never pulled the stunts he did (he caused the divorce when my mom would have stayed with him forever) and he downgraded to marrying a histrionic cow. Now my dad can’t undo what’s been done so he has no choice but to put up with and has been putting up with his wife who has been keeping separate bedrooms since they’ve been married (for like 13 years).
    an awful histrionic cow EIE woman homewrecked her family. this stuff goes deep. it's shakespearean.

    -

    ETA: granted, she used to type her parents differently before she was typed by gulenko as SEE rather than SLE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    My mom is LSE. I don’t know how LSE are when not single, but my mom had a pretty clear plan of what she wanted to do in life pretty much since she was a teenager. She married my dad who’s SLI at 19 and he was 23. They both wanted to have children and build a life together, wanted to own property, make a lot of money, travel. My mom didn’t become a workaholic until I was 11 because by then she felt like I could be on my own sufficiently. My mom went through a lot of hell both with my dad and life in general and didn’t complain about any of it. I think the closer you are to an LSE, that’s how you know you’re tough enough for them to consider you their equal. Otherwise, they like taking care of others because they think it’s their duty.

    I don’t think you’re SOL. I think you have to work hard to go after her and be sure that you want her. You have to show you’re serious with your goals and plans and carry them out so she sees that you’re reliable. LSE don’t want to take chances on something that’s not the sure thing. That’s the main thing both my parents nagged me about- setting goals and achieving them.
    Last edited by inumbra; 03-26-2021 at 04:33 PM.

  25. #4905
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what's funny to me is that uncle ave, being a creative subtype, probably doesn't give two shits about what a lunatic normalising girl has to say about him yet lolita pretends as if she has seen through him, with her pathetic 1D Ni.

  26. #4906
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,888
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    what's funny to me is that uncle ave, being a creative subtype, probably doesn't give two shits about what a lunatic normalising girl has to say about him yet lolita pretends as if she has seen through him, with her pathetic 1D Ni.
    Lol yeah I really don't.

    You know taunting a gorilla at the zoo? That's what this feels like.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  27. #4907
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/6w5/4 SX
    Posts
    631
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hear Hear!

    The Holy Church of Socionics is facing a Schism,
    EIEs are the holy ones, no place for unorthodox dogmatism,

    Who's right? Who's wrong?
    Heretics will face the wrath of daddy G
    He'll sort the wheat from the chaff,
    Cling to your type like it's your salvation,
    Mistypers will end in eternal damnation!


    *if you want to ensure good socio-karma, send 49.99 bucks per pm and we'll put in a good word with G for you as an EIE. No guarantee of results, be good believers, have faith!


    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

    Life is soup. I'm fork


  28. #4908
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    what's funny to me is that uncle ave, being a creative subtype, probably doesn't give two shits about what a lunatic normalising girl has to say about him yet lolita pretends as if she has seen through him, with her pathetic 1D Ni.
    Why not prove me wrong and get typed by Gulenko and then show the proof? You’re spinning more and more reams of bullshit.

  29. #4909
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Why not prove me wrong and get typed by Gulenko and then show the proof? You’re spinning more and more reams of bullshit.
    I've already had a few hour long skype conversations with him. I had 4 skype sessions with his team which lasted 2 hours so they could explain his school to me. he wants to visit me this year in berlin and I frequently write with him and his team. you just have no idea what you are talking about

  30. #4910
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I've already had a few hour long skype conversations with him. I had 4 skype sessions with his team which lasted 2 hours so they could explain his school to me. he wants to visit me this year in berlin and I frequently write with him and his team. you just have no idea what you are talking about
    But has he confirmed your type or not?

  31. #4911
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,367
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    I hope Betas do believe this to make their frail egos feel better as I'm destroying their "social hierarchy" on this forum.
    I don't know what this hierarchy is you speak of. I just know you are either unqualified or incompetent regarding the discipline of psychology, and that I find you incapable of conversing in polite society.

  32. #4912
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I agree, it's disgusting, and some of it is criminal in many jurisdictions.
    Nice avatar BTW.

  33. #4913
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,688
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sis is straight up DELUSIONAL.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  34. #4914
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have noticed a steadiness with @Aramas that I've come to associate with introverted static types. The reasonableness has a calming effect. Fe not on the agenda.

  35. #4915
    C-ESI-Se sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,574
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I have noticed a steadiness with @Aramas that I've come to associate with introverted static types. The reasonableness has a calming effect. Fe not on the agenda.
    i have the exact same impression

  36. #4916
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,264
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I have noticed a steadiness with @Aramas that I've come to associate with introverted static types. The reasonableness has a calming effect. Fe not on the agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i have the exact same impression
    So you expect your dual to be unreasonable and disquieting?

    *Discord thinking face emoji*

  37. #4917
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I don't know what this hierarchy is you speak of. I just know you are either unqualified or incompetent regarding the discipline of psychology, and that I find you incapable of conversing in polite society.
    society is a hierarchy itself. Where does this “polite society” exist? Perhaps your oh so competence in this area of psychology could enlighten in explaining that phenomenon since you’ve been on the forum for over 15 years and still haven’t found a type.

  38. #4918
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi as creative function in SEE (ESFp; Napoleon)

    He is frequently conveying to others his attitude towards them. Uses his own attitude towards someone to manipulate them. Aims to give his evaluation to everything that surrounds him, judges what is 'good' and what is 'bad'. Sometimes he can change his sympathies and antipathies several times a day, very amorous and inconstant in this respect. Looks for a place where others would be interested in his views on any issue. Thus he may find his vocation as artistic director, since in this sphere his judgement is often accepted and valued. As a manager or leader his approach remains the same, however, acceptance of his judgement here will be lower. He himself refers to his evaluations as "work in progress", something mundane, commonplace to him: first he praises someone, then scolds them, then praises them again. Not being in a position to do this, it looks inadequate, so often this serves as incentive for him to achieve such a position, and thus quietly "sell" his products for which there is small demand in society. Usually none at all, because those who are critical of everyone often no one likes. He is frequently perceived as someone who has arrived with "his own charter in a foreign land". He immediately begins to look and evaluate everything: "this is good, but that is poor" "I like this, but not that". He is interested in conflict situations, and can even provoke them since then he will have a job: to assess. These people often win the sympathies of others by participating in their problems: they are aware and interested in them, they can adjust to another person to better get in touch. Therefore, they often make for good politicians. Their advantage is the ability to play on requests of the voters, to know what they want. Their relations are rarely reliable - "today I like you, tomorrow you're not in favor, and day after I like you again". Even their hate can easily one day turn into love. For them feelings is alike an interesting game. Their assessments can sometimes sound like moralizing, but there is no consistency to their judgements. Sometimes the situation requires that they adapt their valuation to "opinions of others." In such cases they may put it into more acceptable formulation, for example "it is said that ...". If you try to specify who is saying that, it turns out that he has merely used the phrase about public opinion to cunningly hide his own opinion.

  39. #4919
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    what's funny to me is that uncle ave, being a creative subtype, probably doesn't give two shits about what a lunatic normalising girl has to say about him yet lolita pretends as if she has seen through him, with her pathetic 1D Ni.
    Well he actually does since we used to talk and I’ve assisted Uncle Ave with helping sort out definitions of functions and even arranged conversations with an ILI as he was considering that typing AFTER he got LSI result from G. He’s not my dual and he doesn’t understand anything about Gamma Quadra, but still, I helped him. We had no personal falling out and now he’s being a moralistic angry grandpa back stabbing me for what? Just so he could publicly look good in front of the community as some savior calling for banning free speech. He discredits G and then say he’s gonna run and tattle tail to G because wahhhhh wahhhhhh Beta feelings got butthurt. Sheer hypocrisy. Yeah, Betas literally only care about social cred and reject Fi relations. What’s delusional is how there’s so many LSIs that believe they’re ESI and then fail hard on the Fi part so they’re upset with G because he wouldn’t validate their self-delusions.

    Speaking of which, Mr. Clout chaser, you didn’t answer my question, did G confirm your self-typing or not? You avoided responding to me when you were so free with calling me crazy but normalizing (which is a contradiction).

  40. #4920
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Well he actually does since we used to talk and I’ve assisted Uncle Ave with helping sort out definitions of functions and even arranged conversations with an ILI as he was considering that typing AFTER he got LSI result from G. He’s not my dual and he doesn’t understand anything about Gamma Quadra, but still, I helped him. We had no personal falling out and now he’s being a moralistic angry grandpa back stabbing me for what? Just so he could publicly look good in front of the community as some savior calling for banning free speech. Yeah, Betas literally only care about social cred and reject Fi relations. What’s delusional is how so many LSIs believe they’re ESI and then fail hard on the Fi part so they’re upset with G because he wouldn’t confirm their self-delusions.

    Oh BTW, you didn’t answer my question, did G confirm your self-typing or not? You avoided responding me when you were so free with calling me crazy but normalizing (which is a contradiction).
    I avoid anwsering you because I see no reason to communicate with you anymore. I prefer if you would be banned. if that happens or not is for others to decide.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •