Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,800 of 4830

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #4761
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,689
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    The bolded isn't me talking about LMFAO, if that's what you think.


    I've already said multiple times that she's had all her typing threads deleted, and deleted most of her posts to project a certain image. How can I provide evidence of something that's been deleted? How can you say they're nonexistent even though you were there, replying to me and her? Just because there's no screenshot? That's not bulletproof.

    Really odd reasoning and an odd thing to get hung up on imo.
    They are currently nonexistent. I was there, but do you really expect I or anyone to remember specific details of primarily your interactions with her and also to *rely* on memory alone? Are your opinions which are based on your impressions from memories of posts supposed to be *more* bulletproof? Lol.

    She has nearly 200 posts as of now still, even though those type thread ones have been deleted, which you could pull from. She discusses type in at least some of them.

    Whats odd to me is getting so hung up on impressions of people when there isnt even existing evidence of those interactions, and thinking people are supposed to be convinced of your arguments regardless.

  2. #4762

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    447
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    4D Fe demo from IEE is a bloody mess. They just come off as someone who wants to fuck with everyone and screw up the atmosphere to disrupt the good flow of external feelings. She came in asking for help but purposely resisted and shrugged off any guidelines given. She got indignant and threw a hissy fit by calling people clowns after she summoned everyone to type her. She was especially ungrateful and passive aggressive to the one person who offered her the most help but she didnt like that he was also the one who challenged her the most and the more he pressed for more clarity, the more resistant she became. She only wanted people to type her something that she likes that has a badass reputation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually, on every other forum BUT this one I've had my type(s) that I consider for myself for months without ever changing them. I use this forum mainly for something to do because I'm bored, so I figure why not have some fun with a type me thread(s)? Also, I've been mainly into mbti/enneagram, & even though I've been typed in socionics on another forum, I figured people here should know their shit more on socionics & it doesn't always directly line up with someone's mbti from what I've heard, so I wanted to see if people here had the same or different impression. People take this as wishy washy or that I need opinions, but really it's just a hobby pastime for something to do. Also, I like to pick people's brains for fun. People saw that as Ti seeking, but I'm very good at logic when it comes to being analytical on anything I have an interest in & research & think a lot about. Regardless, it honestly don't matter what people type me here or what they think of me. I'm done with the typing threads, too. Plus, anyone on here that i care to have more convos with, I'm doing so in a more private setting & not for the whole forum to see.

  3. #4763

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    447
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    What does that have to do with the typology community fetishizing Se.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always thought the community preferred intuitives?

  4. #4764
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,689
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    I always thought the community preferred intuitives?
    Yeah....

    Except for within socionics, the typology community as a whole looks down on sensing and fetishizes intuition.

  5. #4765

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    447
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    It’s in reference to anything Se Jung related in typology communities is fetishized to having a badass reputation. I’m not saying any type is badass nor that I think any type is badass.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought types were how you process information & interact with the world around you? Didn't know a certain type was "tough" or "weak" per se.

  6. #4766
    𝓐𝓓𝓗𝓓 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓴𝓮𝔂 Loaded Piss Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    857
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    I found him on social media. He has a Tyler the Creator consummate memelord troll energy and impenetrable wall of irony that I don't. I also dont think we look alike much outside of being white guys with medium length hair
    Nah, you're too serious. You remind me of an EIE friend quite a lot.
    I make music

  7. #4767
    Thor Mkbr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 7w8 Sx/So
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Nah, you're too serious. You remind me of an EIE friend quite a lot.
    Serious until you catch me out in the streets, fool.
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

  8. #4768
    𝓐𝓓𝓗𝓓 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓴𝓮𝔂 Loaded Piss Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    857
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    Serious until you catch me out in the streets, fool.
    We gonna fite irl, bitch. UWU
    I make music

  9. #4769
    LemurianLo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eagleland
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 spsx
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yeah....

    Except for within socionics, the typology community as a whole looks down on sensing and fetishizes intuition.
    Oh God, that reminds of years ago when I was involved in MBTI communities and all the INTJ masterrace circle jerking. Remember literal threads on why sensing types are wholly useless and why intuitives can do everything they can and more. So stupid, especially considering just how many of those intuitives bashing sensing types were in fact mistyped.

  10. #4770
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,661
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Typology communities are full of narcissistic elitists who love to smell their own farts. Typology gives them the tools and the excuse to cherry-pick an image in a make believe world, and to use that to feel superior to others. Typology is useful if it helps you to think about your life and your relationships, but some people are obviously there to validate their self-image and anti-social behaviour.

  11. #4771
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    TIM
    LSI-C
    Posts
    4,791
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    khcs - ISTJ Gorky

    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  12. #4772

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,576
    Mentioned
    1150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ShiningLunette

    it's possibly your type is not EII as you suppose now

    your art taste has victimish content
    profile's title: "Magical girl (◠‿・)☆" - esoterics is Ni region
    among close to EII are EIE/IEI which fit that.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  13. #4773
    Magical girl (◠‿・)☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @ShiningLunette

    it's possibly your type is not EII as you suppose now

    your art taste has victimish content
    profile's title: "Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆" - esoterics is Ni region
    among close to EII are EIE/IEI which fit that.
    its unusual to judge a person typing solely by their art or aesthetic preference since it isn't a good indicator because there isn't really a consistent pattern divided by what people like. Anyway i'm never usually certain with anything. But i 100% certain about Se polr so its either EII or LII for me.
    Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.

  14. #4774

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,576
    Mentioned
    1150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ShiningLunette
    I'd want to see videos of all who claims to be my dual. To understand better the types, certainly.
    Especially when those are women.

    Among those who claimed that in recent times all appeared to have other types.

    @ooo *sigh*

    Even among those who I typed to EII was the same. It's a doom. Just no better explanation.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  15. #4775
    Magical girl (◠‿・)☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'll have to feel safe enough to consider posting personal or private things. So i guess i'll see.

    Also, are u implying ur the only expert enough to accurately judge? are u saying i or someone else will not be able accurately judge myself or type people but only you are able to?
    Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.

  16. #4776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Typology communities are full of narcissistic elitists who love to smell their own farts. Typology gives them the tools and the excuse to cherry-pick an image in a make believe world, and to use that to feel superior to others. Typology is useful if it helps you to think about your life and your relationships, but some people are obviously there to validate their self-image and anti-social behaviour.
    Sure, and everything is/can be valuable. Self-reference is a beast.

  17. #4777
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,352
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @ShiningLunette

    it's possibly your type is not EII as you suppose now

    your art taste has victimish content
    profile's title: "Magical girl (◠‿・)☆" - esoterics is Ni region
    among close to EII are EIE/IEI which fit that.
    You are always saying how EII are kind, gentle and never rude, then as if by "magic" a girl shows up who appears to be just that so you promptly retype her beta NF based on very little information.

    My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.​ C.G. Jung
     
    YWIMW

  18. #4778
    ˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N
    Posts
    1,591
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You are always saying how EII are kind, gentle and never rude, then as if by "magic" a girl shows up who appears to be just that so you promptly retype her beta NF based on very little information.
    Maybe it’s a test lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  19. #4779

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,576
    Mentioned
    1150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You are always saying how EII are kind, gentle and never rude
    Nice to notice your interest to types, as you've removed your IEI from the profile.

    People having leading Fi value and are able to be emotionally pleasant the most among types, so they communicate the most softly among types.
    I never said that EII are never rude. No one is perfect and anyone may do anything. A type predisposes to some behavior and so that behavior happens _more often_ compared to differing types.
    The difference of Fi type compared to Fe is the degree, how often and contexts where they are rude. There is a different common level of the trait for differing types. If base Fi type is annoyed much and by good reason - he may become rude, but to get the same from Fe is much easier. To understand more clearly such nuances in behavior of types helps an experience and types examples.

    The more of not common and not expected by base theory in a behavior for a type - the lesser possibility that type is correct. To be rude for base Fi is similar as for base Ni to ignore own foreboding. As for base Te to ignore or have no interest to facts and objectivity. If the degree of so unusual behavior is significant, seen not rarely and without unusually strong external factors pushing to that - there is significant possibility of other type.

    P.S. I see a tower in your profile. You may tell in pm what happens, in case you want.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  20. #4780
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,352
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Nice to notice your interest to types, as you've removed your IEI from the profile.

    People having leading Fi value and are able to be emotionally pleasant the most among types, so they communicate the most softly among types.
    I never said that EII are never rude. No one is perfect and anyone may do anything. A type predisposes to some behavior and so that behavior happens _more often_ compared to differing types.
    The difference of Fi type compared to Fe is the degree, how often and contexts where they are rude. There is a different common level of the trait for differing types. If base Fi type is annoyed much and by good reason - he may become rude, but to get the same from Fe is much easier. To understand more clearly such nuances in behavior of types helps an experience and types examples.

    The more of not common and not expected by base theory in a behavior for a type - the lesser possibility that type is correct. To be rude for base Fi is similar as for base Ni to ignore own foreboding. As for base Te to ignore or have no interest to facts and objectivity. If the degree of so unusual behavior is significant, seen not rarely and without unusually strong external factors pushing to that - there is significant possibility of other type.

    P.S. I see a tower in your profile. You may tell in pm what happens, in case you want.
    lol

    Don't worry sol I didn't retype myself or anything since I have never put IEI in my TIM. I did joke around and put SLE once which you scolded me for.

    You have said that EII are "lesser rude" or similar.

    My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.​ C.G. Jung
     
    YWIMW

  21. #4781
    My feelings are stronger than this belly ache Megatrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Your mind
    TIM
    Extroverted
    Posts
    469
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi base are actually among the most rude people around ime
    I see potential relationships everywhere

    If I could ask for anything impossible, that would definitely to talk to every human being ever born

  22. #4782

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,576
    Mentioned
    1150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I have never put IEI in my TIM
    My memory is not very clear about this. Remember your opinion as IEI and that related to types was there.

    > You have said that EII are "lesser rude" or similar.

    This one I said.
    I even have a "scientific experiment". Among two girls which I typed to EII, annoyed a little and then retyped to EIE and ESI. EIE has started to insult me by "bad words" after ~3 monthes, while ESI after ~2 years. It's seen that base Fi are more polite in several times!
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  23. #4783
    Chakram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    LSI-N
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I even have a "scientific experiment". Among two girls which I typed to EII, annoyed a little and then retyped to EIE and ESI. EIE has started to insult me by "bad words" after ~3 monthes, while ESI after ~2 years. It's seen that base Fi are more polite in several times!
    This isn't an experiment, it's just you typing by your already established opinions. Confirmation bias is a real thing.

  24. #4784

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,576
    Mentioned
    1150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @justalitnerdxx
    as the typing thread was censorshiped, opinions are placed here

    Your nick contains the term "nerd" - you perceive yourself so. This term is usually applied to technically interested intellectuals - relates to T.

    also
    The problem of typers alike Gulenko by Internet is that they mostly use _words_. They know a few about you, but try to type by the limited behavior shown in the typing process - where it's not hard to control yourself.
    While words are easily to be changed, to filter the objectivity to influence to be typed to some type. The ones who know Jung types theory and have an opinion about own type or wish to have some type may significantly distort own description related to types, intentionally and not.
    If typers used nonverbal behavior as main data (as I prefer) - there would be lesser possibility to be misleaded by this way.

    You have 2 types in your profile: EII and IEI from Gulenko. As for example, you was inclined to think your type as F before typed by Gulenko - you could significantly fool him.

    When a random forum's noob has agreed with IEI with a useless comment, you've wrote a glad reply. You've commented other noobs also. When I've pointed on your more possible T type based on your videos - you have ignored. You may to have emotional motivation to think your type as F. Emotions and truth in a thinking - match not good. This could be among reasons why you doubted in your type for years, - as did not wanted to accept a truth due emotions, while there was enough time for this.
    You've closed the thread soon without rational reasons - because of negative emotions from opinions that your type may be other than you want.

    The main use of Socionics is IR theory. It can and should be used to understand own type and the typology. Mistakes in types with the usage of IR theory lead to problems. With the emotional approach to own typing you are predisposed to mistake.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  25. #4785
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    TIM
    LSI-C
    Posts
    4,791
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

    Your nick contains the term "nerd" - you perceive yourself so. This term is usually applied to technically interested intellectuals - relates to T.
    I think her name means " a lit(erature) nerd", not something that relates to the technical intellectual interests - not that this an argument anyways.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  26. #4786
    a two horned unicorn renegade Chin Diaper 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    mb ILE-H LEVF
    Posts
    6,031
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, actually down to her core she is ber rational LSE stressed out of her unfortunate womanhood which disturbs her logical faculties in extremely drastic manner.
    Uncertified public verbal executioner of ESI. Tickets will be available soon.
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

    Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

  27. #4787
    justalitnerdxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    Type FML
    Posts
    320
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @justalitnerdxx
    as the typing thread was censorshiped, opinions are placed here

    Your nick contains the term "nerd" - you perceive yourself so. This term is usually applied to technically interested intellectuals - relates to T.

    also
    The problem of typers alike Gulenko by Internet is that they mostly use _words_. They know a few about you, but try to type by the limited behavior shown in the typing process - where it's not hard to control yourself.
    While words are easily to be changed, to filter the objectivity to influence to be typed to some type. The ones who know Jung types theory and have an opinion about own type or wish to have some type may significantly distort own description related to types, intentionally and not.
    If typers used nonverbal behavior as main data (as I prefer) - there would be lesser possibility to be misleaded by this way.

    You have 2 types in your profile: EII and IEI from Gulenko. As for example, you was inclined to think your type as F before typed by Gulenko - you could significantly fool him.

    When a random forum's noob has agreed with IEI with a useless comment, you've wrote a glad reply. You've commented other noobs also. When I've pointed on your more possible T type based on your videos - you have ignored. You may to have emotional motivation to think your type as F. Emotions and truth in a thinking - match not good. This could be among reasons why you doubted in your type for years, - as did not wanted to accept a truth due emotions, while there was enough time for this.
    You've closed the thread soon without rational reasons - because of negative emotions from opinions that your type may be other than you want.

    The main use of Socionics is IR theory. It can and should be used to understand own type and the typology. Mistakes in types with the usage of IR theory lead to problems. With the emotional approach to own typing you are predisposed to mistake.
    I closed the thread actually because I felt it was misplaced and misguided. I do appreciate all feedback on my typing - I am not censoring based on people giving me different opinions. I do appreciate your opinion as I appreciate others and I do apologise if Ive given you any other impression. I believe you consider me LII now? I have to be candid and say thats not a type Ive considered. I have believed Im an Ethical rather than a Logical type though that said, it is possible that you are right and Ive been naive to not consider ever being a Logical type. I am sincere when I say I will be looking into this.

    I have been struggling with typing for years. I am not the only one though so I dont appreciate being made to feel stupid and wrong for not being confident in my own assessments and understandings.

    This is all Ill say respectfully now on the matter. Im taking (yet another) step back. I do appreciate insights from yourself and others, but I dont want to discuss further.

  28. #4788
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Yeah you’re definitely not SLE. You can’t utilize Ti through a soggy paper bag. You were trying to pathetically throw a nasty Ne Fi jab at me about the tattoo comment implying that I got tattoos to fit my typing. You can’t fake cognition. You can claim you’re Se but there’s none coming from you. When you feel threatened you demand others back their points but you don’t back up yours and then make Ne implications that have no real bearing on the topic just to throw people off.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  29. #4789
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,083
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just doing some winter housecleaning....
    @woofwoofl SEE
    @mfckrz LIE
    @Suspiria EIE
    @kingslayer EIE (80%)
    @timber LSI (uncertain, seems beta ST though) [New]

  30. #4790
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE D
    Posts
    628
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just doing some winter housecleaning....
    @woofwoofl SEE
    @mfckrz LIE
    @Suspiria EIE
    @kingslayer EIE (80%)
    @timber LSI (uncertain, seems beta ST though) [New]
    EIE? Fe base? Interesting.. How come?

  31. #4791
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,083
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    EIE? Fe base? Interesting.. How come?
    I've hung out with a few EIE dudes before and seen some online. You vibe way more like them than any SLE I've known.

    Still 20% chance of being wrong. I'm not absolutely certain. But I feel like it fits better. Beta STs are more like @Northstar or CS Hyatt. You're a lot closer to Robert Anton Wilson in terms of how you come off to others. You're warm and gregarious more than intently sensory or logical.

  32. #4792
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE D
    Posts
    628
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I've hung out with a few EIE dudes before and seen some online. You vibe way more like them than any SLE I've known.

    Still 20% chance of being wrong. I'm not absolutely certain. But I feel like it fits better. Beta STs are more like @Northstar.
    I hear ya ... It's possible.

    to quote SBBDS "You're the kind of SLE Gulenko would type SEE" so could be some fe boosted one

  33. #4793
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,083
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I hear ya ... It's possible.

    to quote SBBDS "You're the kind of SLE Gulenko would type SEE" so could be some fe boosted one
    I think a lot of people misunderstand Se and Fe. Fe "feels" like it would be Se because Socionists associate Se with a sense of force. And they often feel force around EIEs, but it's an emotional force they feel, not sensory. Any Se they have is still noticeable. Strong Se isn't felt like that.

  34. #4794
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE D
    Posts
    628
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I think a lot of people misunderstand Se and Fe. Fe "feels" like it would be Se because Socionists associate Se with a sense of force. And they often feel force around EIEs, but it's an emotional force they feel, not sensory.
    Actually eie was the first typing I ever gave myself when I found socioncis. However as I studied the system more I learned my ti and si are too good for it. In fact my biggest beef with the typing is si polr. I feel like I'm pretty in touch with si

    Jon has me as ESE.. perhaps that could fit better? Both fe base

  35. #4795
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,083
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Actually eie was the first typing I ever gave myself when I found socioncis. However as I studied the system more I learned my ti and si are too good for it. In fact my biggest beef with the typing is si polr. I feel like I'm pretty in touch with si

    Jon has me as ESE.. perhaps that could fit better? Both fe base
    I think EIE. ESE is more like @heptayooooo. Or however many O's are in his name lol.

    The thing about polr is that you don't know how bad you are at it because you're that bad at it.

    The introverted polrs are not as apparent anyway. They're less glaring errors and more really small mistakes or critical blunders.

    Or if they do make some kind of social faux pas it's something like not noticing the discomfort of other people.

  36. #4796
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE D
    Posts
    628
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I think EIE. ESE is more like @heptayooooo. Or however many O's are in his name lol.

    The thing about polr is that you don't know how bad you are at it because you're that bad at it.

    The introverted polrs are not as apparent anyway. They're less glaring errors and more really small mistakes or critical blunders.

    Or if they do make some kind of social faux pas it's something like not noticing the discomfort of other people.
    Yeah that's not me. I'm really quick at seeing how I make others feel..



    Types that value Si prefer to spend their time doing enjoyable activities rather than straining themselves to achieve goals. They like to believe that if activities are done with enjoyment, people will give them more effort and time, and also becoming more skilled at what they are doing in the long run. They believe that goals should suit people's intrinsic needs rather than shaped by the demands and constraints of the external world, and so do not try to force others into doing things they don't want to do. They also try to be easygoing and pleasant, preferring peaceful coexistence to conflict, except when their personal well-being or comfort is directly at stake.

    Also this makes Si sound like it's in my ego block, or at least valued. Maybe I'm ILE. Looks similar to EIE. NE base have the most trouble typing themselves from w hat I read. They can consider all sorts of types and shit and see themselves that way.

  37. #4797
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,083
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Actually eie was the first typing I ever gave myself when I found socioncis. However as I studied the system more I learned my ti and si are too good for it. In fact my biggest beef with the typing is si polr. I feel like I'm pretty in touch with si

    Jon has me as ESE.. perhaps that could fit better? Both fe base
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Yeah that's not me. I'm really quick at seeing how I make others feel..



    Types that value Si prefer to spend their time doing enjoyable activities rather than straining themselves to achieve goals. They like to believe that if activities are done with enjoyment, people will give them more effort and time, and also becoming more skilled at what they are doing in the long run. They believe that goals should suit people's intrinsic needs rather than shaped by the demands and constraints of the external world, and so do not try to force others into doing things they don't want to do. They also try to be easygoing and pleasant, preferring peaceful coexistence to conflict, except when their personal well-being or comfort is directly at stake.

    Also this makes Si sound like it's in my ego block, or at least valued. Maybe I'm ILE. Looks similar to EIE. NE base have the most trouble typing themselves from w hat I read. They can consider all sorts of types and shit and see themselves that way.
    Maybe emotionally but I don't know about sensory comfort. I remember you showing me a picture of you standing with your coworkers, and you had that mack daddy vibe going while there was at least one person in the photo who didn't seem all that comfy lol. But you didn't really notice or take that into account. Fe is not so much about noticing others feelings as affecting the feelings of others anyway. Fe is Fi ignoring.

  38. #4798
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE D
    Posts
    628
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Maybe emotionally but I don't know about sensory comfort. I remember you showing me a picture of you standing with your coworkers, and you had that mack daddy vibe going while there was at least one person in the photo who didn't seem all that comfy lol. But you didn't really notice or take that into account. Fe is not so much about noticing others feelings as affecting the feelings of others anyway. Fe is Fi ignoring.
    Ahh.. I know the pic you mean. Actually I did notice. I purposely hovered my arm cause I saw he was already uncomfortable and I wanted to make him more so for the lolz. He was uncomfortable because he hates taking pics not because of me. I just upped his discomfort to amuse the other guy in the pic and myself cause he's always such an asshole it was funny to see him vulnerable from things as simple as picture taking and close physical contact.

    So yeah.. Seems too good for Polr.. I'm always fixing my friends postures and my own as well, or telling people I live with to go sit in another chair for work because it's bad for their back the one they're using for so many hours.

    The 3rd guy in that pic is actually EIE

  39. #4799
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,083
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Ahh.. I know the pic you mean. Actually I did notice. I purposely hovered my arm cause I saw he was already uncomfortable and I wanted to make him more so for the lolz. He was uncomfortable because he hates taking pics not because of me. I just upped his discomfort to amuse the other guy in the pic and myself cause he's always such an asshole it was funny to see him vulnerable from things as simple as picture taking and close physical contact.

    So yeah.. Seems too good for Polr.. I'm always fixing my friends postures and my own as well, or telling people I live with to go sit in another chair for work because it's bad for their back the one they're using for so many hours.

    The 3rd guy in that pic is actually EIE
    Upped his discomfort to amuse someone? That doesn't sound EIE to you?

  40. #4800
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE D
    Posts
    628
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Upped his discomfort to amuse someone? That doesn't sound EIE to you?
    Well I noticed his si and influenced it. Lol

    You said si polr doesn't notice even

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •